Mid-Atlantic Delaware, Maryland, Pennsylvania, Virginia, Washington DC & West Virginia

Rockville Starbucks/214

Search this Thread

Old 06-08-2008, 01:24 AM
Instructor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by blk_CL98
if u love the maxi tlk wha u want about it in the maxi fourm. this is acura fourm.. n bro my acura lookd better thn any overpriced infinti wanna b sentra.. if u wanna pick up a grl try somthin more classy like a 250 hp stage 2 04 a4 or possibly 420 hp E55 once u have those cars plz let come back and tlk all u want.. but until then ur not good enuff for infiniti so go talk crp to mayb an corolla... get along wit the acks. or drive ova to toyota u got better chances wit a tc...
The maximas are more than welcome in our forum, just as we are welcome in theres. All the maximas in this thread have plenty of street cred.

1. Who r u ????
2. I have never seen u (track, street races, or other) Ur street cred = 0....
3. Do u have an E55 or a A4. Whats ur point nobody was discussing looks.

Moreover, I doubt u could beat me, much less any of the maximas in this tread...
Old 06-08-2008, 07:27 AM
Instructor

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by AJ's Silver CL
I want to see that race. I also want a chance at ur cl. I want to see how i do since I have beat or tied all the cl's and tl's i have raced.
Please dont waste my time, Lance is this guy saying that his STOCK car his beat or tied with you???
Old 06-08-2008, 11:11 AM
Instructor

Originally Posted by TRINI-2-DE-BONE
Please dont waste my time, Lance is this guy saying that his STOCK car his beat or tied with you???
Me and lance raced several times when i was stock except my resonator was removed. From a roll we were dead even. Draging we were pretty close, too close to call.

I race you now but, I would like to race once I get headers and tranny cooler, want to see the difference between auto and six speed with same mods....
Old 06-08-2008, 11:26 AM
Instructor

^ I forgot, i beat baby acura by a couple cars when we were both stock( dragging). I beat lil turbo when we were both stock (dragging), he is a six speed. I beat lil turbo in mitches old car, he was at my bumper (dragging) he is a six speed with intake, headers, exhaust, underdrive pulley. I was pretty close to a auto cls with intake, ct headers from a roll.

For the record im not saying that these people havent beat me, but at some point or another i have beat them.
Old 06-08-2008, 12:00 PM
Im a Maverick!

Originally Posted by blk_CL98
if u love the maxi tlk wha u want about it in the maxi fourm. this is acura fourm.. n bro my acura lookd better thn any overpriced infinti wanna b sentra.. if u wanna pick up a grl try somthin more classy like a 250 hp stage 2 04 a4 or possibly 420 hp E55 once u have those cars plz let come back and tlk all u want.. but until then ur not good enuff for infiniti so go talk crp to mayb an corolla... get along wit the acks. or drive ova to toyota u got better chances wit a tc...

Naw. Id rather babble about that here.
And any car can be made to look better than others so, you can leave infinitis out. Also, if we had a survey and asked girls wich car they preferred for a man they would say INFINITI. Now if they wanted a car they would respond ACURA.loll

A4 =slow and small
2003 e55 amg=grad present MAY 09=12.5 stock

Now go and get silly.
Old 06-08-2008, 12:27 PM
Instructor

^ I forgot, i beat baby acura by a couple cars when we were both stock( dragging). I beat lil turbo when we were both stock (dragging), he is a six speed. I beat lil turbo in mitches old car, he was at my bumper (dragging) he is a six speed with intake, headers, exhaust, underdrive pulley. I was pretty close to a auto cls with intake, ct headers from a roll.

For the record im not saying that these people havent beat me, but at some point or another i have beat them.

by far the most embarrassing think I have read in awhile. When Mitch had that car he was beating up on super charged supras and NSX on bottles and now the new owner is having trouble with stock auto 14.7 CLs??????? SAY IT AINT SO..
Old 06-08-2008, 12:29 PM
Instructor

Me and lance raced several times when i was stock except my resonator was removed. From a roll we were dead even. Draging we were pretty close, too close to call.

I race you now but, I would like to race once I get headers and tranny cooler, want to see the difference between auto and six speed with same mods....
too late champ, Catch you next time around. To see the difference please feel free to use the search button above
Old 06-08-2008, 12:30 PM
Instructor

Originally Posted by GOT5.0
Well untill May 09.... SHUT UP AND TRY TO KEEP UP in your once was a 14.7-8 Maxima but now will probally barely run a 15.0
Old 06-08-2008, 12:38 PM
Instructor

by far the most embarrassing think I have read in awhile. When Mitch had that car he was beating up on super charged supras and NSX on bottles and now the new owner is having trouble with stock auto 14.7 CLs??????? SAY IT AINT SO..
I raced him off the bottle. But in his defense the clutch is starting to go...

Im not stock anymore, cai and underdrive pulley !!!!
Old 06-08-2008, 12:45 PM
Instructor

I raced him off the bottle. But in his defense the clutch is starting to go...

Im not stock anymore, cai and underdrive pulley !!!!
What your car will run now with a CAI and crank pulley still isnt faster than what his car ran back when it only had a CAI.
Old 06-08-2008, 12:48 PM
Instructor

too late champ, Catch you next time around. To see the difference please feel free to use the search button above
There arent any impressive 1/4 numbers on this site. Dyno there is a 10- 15 whp differnce. The only cars that put down good numbers 1/4 mile are boosted, spraying, or 3.5 swapped.

From the racing section threads you are the quickest 6 speed with out fi and stock internals. Alot of people on this forum cant drive, there is one guy auto with cai,headers, exhaust, underdrive pulley, and tune that ran 14.7s.
Old 06-08-2008, 01:04 PM
Instructor

[QUOTE=AJ's Silver CL]From the racing section threads you are the quickest 6 speed with out fi and stock internals. QUOTE]

BOW DOWN TO A TRUE PIMP.....the rest of you remember this post, the most important post ever in Acurazine history....

Naw but really I am not the quickest champ... there are a few people on here that have ran 13.7 and higher with more or less mods. The key factor is that everyone is in different areas so the conditions are never the same.

I do believe that I do have the record for the fastest recorded time of a bone stock 6 speed though.
Old 06-08-2008, 01:50 PM
RIP MxOJuic

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

when did this happen??? I don't remember this???
Old 06-08-2008, 04:18 PM
Im a Maverick!

Well untill May 09.... SHUT UP AND TRY TO KEEP UP in your once was a 14.7-8 Maxima but now will probally barely run a 15.0

How bout tha max just looks good as a daily driver no racing from that. How bout I already have a 12 sec car, that you can race in 2 weeks if your car is back.

On second thought, maybe you shouldnt considering you are a 14sec car and my motor missed a gear an ran 13.8 in a 700 heavier car than its in now..
Old 06-08-2008, 09:05 PM
Suzuka Master

Received 193 Likes on 150 Posts

yea dead even until i hit vtec then i pulled about 4-5 cars everytime. You must be smokin some good shit cause these stories are funny.
Old 06-08-2008, 09:06 PM
Instructor

Originally Posted by babyacura22
when did this happen??? I don't remember this???
Last year at walker mill / richie road. We did a three horn beep, but you had edwin in the car.
Old 06-08-2008, 09:07 PM
Suzuka Master

Naw. Id rather babble about that here.
And any car can be made to look better than others so, you can leave infinitis out. Also, if we had a survey and asked girls wich car they preferred for a man they would say INFINITI. Now if they wanted a car they would respond ACURA.loll

A4 =slow and small

Now go and get silly.

LMFAO that was a funny as comment. I doubt most broads give a shit what luxury vehicle they are in just as long as they are in one.
Old 06-08-2008, 09:09 PM
Suzuka Master

Originally Posted by abuckfifd
uh..... I raced Lance already with the 5.5gen when he was boosted. I wanted to race him with the 4thgen motor 4 motor

We can make the 4th gen/TL race happen. All i got on there is exhaust which aint good for much power. I got a few more goodies in the bag for the 5.5 lol
Old 06-08-2008, 09:11 PM
4th Gear

How bout tha max just looks good as a daily driver no racing from that. How bout I already have a 12 sec car, that you can race in 2 weeks if your car is back.

On second thought, maybe you shouldnt considering you are a 14sec car and my motor missed a gear an ran 13.8 in a 700 heavier car than its in now..

jus bring that joint out...im tryna see what dat joint about cuz the t-bird was sick.....now the same set-up in a car that is 700 pounds lighter..........jus plain nasty
Old 06-08-2008, 09:13 PM
4th Gear

Originally Posted by L's TL
We can make the 4th gen/TL race happen. All i got on there is exhaust which aint good for much power. I got a few more goodies in the bag for the 5.5 lol

cough cough.......count me in....lol....
Old 06-08-2008, 09:13 PM
Suzuka Master

Why not run me?! DJ mubbles!!! I'm pretty sure trini doesnt know Cashj. so it can only be you

Be very careful, a 3.0 with the right mods (mainly VI and ECU) can wake that car up. With the ECU in mine i surprised a couple of people. Heck, theres one with 270whp N/A. 12.6's @108. The 3.0 has been proven to produce the same HP numbers as a 3.5, just with less TQ. Maybe we can set-up a all-motor run between your tl and my 4thgen. I'd like to see the results. if your still N/A that is.
Yea wen swapping the J35 from the RL/Odyssey/Pilot into our cars you can easily see over 300whp and 270lb/ft TQ with minor bolt ons and piggyback ecu...I already know maxima's potential so theres no question in my mind about that. Be weary tho Honda has been working very to have their V6's on the same level as Nissan's. These new motors are sick. We can def set up the 4th gen run
Old 06-08-2008, 10:12 PM
Instructor

yea dead even until i hit vtec then i pulled about 4-5 cars everytime. You must be smokin some good shit cause these stories are funny.
Thats cool. I not going to try up old stuff. But, i wasnt joking !!!! Remember i never said that i beat you or that you havent beat me, all I said is that we have close races before.
Old 06-08-2008, 10:16 PM
Instructor

I want a shot with both of you .....

Whenever you guys are ready !!!!!!!
Old 06-08-2008, 10:18 PM
Instructor

Originally Posted by datdude3.5
jus bring that joint out...im tryna see what dat joint about cuz the t-bird was sick.....now the same set-up in a car that is 700 pounds lighter..........jus plain nasty
Yeah, the t bird was mean as shit !!! That 5.0 should run mid- low 12's with ease !!!!
Old 06-08-2008, 10:29 PM
Instructor

cough cough.......count me in....lol....
We need to race again too. U killed me from a roll, but i got you by a license plate at walkermill !!! One of the best runs i have had in a while.
Old 06-08-2008, 11:10 PM
Intermediate

That works. Maybe this week?? Friday night, Saturday, ?

I want a shot with both of you .....

Whenever you guys are ready !!!!!!!
Sure you can join

Maybe we should do Capitol Friday night. I'll run without the drag radials so there will be no unfair advantages.
Old 06-08-2008, 11:17 PM
Instructor

^ id prefer doing it on the street. But Capital is a possible option.

Did you run the times I saw on the .org with drag radials or street tires ???
Old 06-09-2008, 10:22 AM
Im a Maverick!

Thanks for the complement. Since everyone else seems to babble about it being slow. But didnt jump out there on Ritchie anyday of the week! Whether it was low, midrange, or top end except for a small selection of fast maxipads

Same setup plus another intake spacer, further timing advance, better bottom end, better exhaust, different gear ratio for more top end powah., skinnies and lightweioghts in the rear on 315's, and T-tops for your boppas to hop in easier.lmao

I cant wait tired of being slow!Finally paid off my million dollars in tickets so now all my funds can go to Dark Cherry.. But I can still beat a Legend anytime

Last edited by GOT5.0; 06-09-2008 at 10:26 AM.
Old 06-09-2008, 10:29 AM
Im a Maverick!

Yeah, the t bird was mean as shit !!! That 5.0 should run mid- low 12's with ease !!!!

Well not to sice it up or nutin, but my rep at Speed Unlimited (where ive spent most of my income) told me I should be exactly a mid/low 12 easily.

Woo hoo cant wait to go to the track and leave hard!Im tryin to see the fronts lifts. T-bird almost did it on heavy azz Cobra R's.
Old 06-09-2008, 10:40 AM
Im a Maverick!

Hey yall I had the greatest of super high luxury vehicle competiion leaving the club last night.

We were all on new york ave leaving dc and the cop wasnt in the shoulder for some reason so I got on it alittle. Being tipsy I decided to let off. Them comes a G35 sedan up from behind but before I could get on it a Aston Martin convert blows his doors off and followed by a CL600. I dont know why but I couldnt resist trying to catch them. We hit the first turn and I passed them all because their stock suspension couldnt handle it I guess. Then they all proceeded to give me hazards as they walked me down and passed.(how pissed was I)

We can up on the s-turns before it turns to 50 and they maybe slowed from 150+ to 100 to manage the turns. I however kept on the gas and took them at 130+strong. Moral of the story is the look on their faces as the mid 90's maxipad walked arounf them in the twisties=priceless.

Of coure they demolished me all the way home and one happened to live in my neighborhood. And told me I shouldnt play with real toys!( I told him dont play with me cauze I walked arounf you in a turn and my car cost 2k, go pay your note tommorow. He said your right I was like WTF when you came around us at full speed your crazy. I said no its just a lil supsension work and skill.

Almost my best b-day present yesterday!
Old 06-09-2008, 11:00 AM
Im a Maverick!

Hey yall I had the greatest of super high luxury vehicle competiion leaving the club last night.

We were all on new york ave leaving dc and the cop wasnt in the shoulder for some reason so I got on it alittle. Being tipsy I decided to let off. Them comes a G35 sedan up from behind but before I could get on it a Aston Martin convert blows his doors off and followed by a CL600. I dont know why but I couldnt resist trying to catch them. We hit the first turn and I passed them all because their stock suspension couldnt handle it I guess. Then they all proceeded to give me hazards as they walked me down and passed.(how pissed was I)

We can up on the s-turns before it turns to 50 and they maybe slowed from 150+ to 100 to manage the turns. I however kept on the gas and took them at 130+strong. Moral of the story is the look on their faces as the mid 90's maxipad walked arounf them in the twisties=priceless.

Of coure they demolished me all the way home and one happened to live in my neighborhood. And told me I shouldnt play with real toys!( I told him dont play with me cauze I walked arounf you in a turn and my car cost 2k, go pay your note tommorow. He said your right I was like WTF when you came around us at full speed your crazy. I said no its just a lil supsension work and skill.

Supsension mods FTW
Old 06-09-2008, 11:56 AM
Suzuka Master

LMAO! Good kill. I love my aftermarket suspension FTW
Old 06-09-2008, 11:58 AM
Suzuka Master

That works. Maybe this week?? Friday night, Saturday, ?

Sure you can join

Maybe we should do Capitol Friday night. I'll run without the drag radials so there will be no unfair advantages.

Capital will be cool
Old 06-09-2008, 12:02 PM
Suzuka Master

Thats cool. I not going to try up old stuff. But, i wasnt joking !!!! Remember i never said that i beat you or that you havent beat me, all I said is that we have close races before.

Ill admit they were close but then when VTEC hit all the extra weight in my car and my mods changed all that. But im glad we got the story straight. Its gona be weird runnin mid 14s in my car again. Ah well
Old 06-09-2008, 12:08 PM
Instructor

Ill admit they were close but then when VTEC hit all the extra weight in my car and my mods changed all that. But im glad we got the story straight. Its gona be weird runnin mid 14s in my car again. Ah well
If you run at capital dont do any weight reduction, besides what you normally use on the street.
Do you still have ur tranny cooler on ??? I think i need one bad, my rpm's drop sometimes when i hit second gear. did that used to happen to u ???
Old 06-09-2008, 01:47 PM
Im a Maverick!

LMAO! Good kill. I love my aftermarket suspension FTW

I just luv to c people with fast expensive cars use them! And the sound of the Aston was almost as good as sex.lol.. It drowned out my greedy catback.
I guess they did in a straight line.

Fuuny thing is the aston could have easily outhandled me. It is an ASTON MARTIN for christ sakes. They get a check engine light for Driver.LMAO
Old 06-09-2008, 01:56 PM
Im a Maverick!

If you run at capital dont do any weight reduction, besides what you normally use on the street.
Do you still have ur tranny cooler on ??? I think i need one bad, my rpm's drop sometimes when i hit second gear. did that used to happen to u ???

Advance auto I think its $50 for the heavy duty HAYDEN 604. Well worth it. and you know your tranny have issues anywayz. Go ahead and cop it. Ill help you install.
Old 06-09-2008, 02:07 PM
Instructor

Alright. But i think im going to get a B&M one. I should have it by the end of the week.
Old 06-09-2008, 02:21 PM
is in Honda heaven

Yall are funny! For all this shit talkin you'd think yall are gonna be on Pinks or get a trophy or something. I mean all I see is a bunch of peoples different point of views from races from like last year which will probably be the end result after all this is over. Race for some dough or that's it. All this King of the forum stuff is really wack. And no my car isnt fast enough to race but that isnt the reason I'm saying this. Just go through the last 3 pages and see how dumb yall sound. Just hook up your cars, race at the track for some cash and call it a day. If you aint talking dollars then you aint makin no sense!
Old 06-09-2008, 02:22 PM
Intermediate

^ id prefer doing it on the street. But Capital is a possible option.

Did you run the times I saw on the .org with drag radials or street tires ???
street tires, I didnt have drag radials back then

Quick Reply: Rockville Starbucks/214