Mid-Atlantic Delaware, Maryland, Pennsylvania, Virginia, Washington DC & West Virginia

Rockville Starbucks/214

Search this Thread

Old 06-12-2008, 10:20 PM
8th Gear

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Oh boy...

Lets just race and settle it. Fuck. Im getting tired of the phone calls, the "oooh... did u see what Moe said?" questions. Fuck all that. All the "who beat who" and "what my car ran in 1989" talk is pointless...

T-bird built by me... untuned, fucked up tires, missed 3rd gear (actually hit 2nd!!!), open headers (super torque loss!!!!), AND spinning ran 13.8 (yeah... Im JP'ing the situation... LOL!). I was there for the pass! Poor Acura wouldnt stand a chance. Now the same setup is in a 'stang. Poor Acura wont stand a chance!

Anyway... Moe. Stop using Trini's account. Get your own. Get your car finished. Race EVERYONE on this thread. BEAT EVERYONE on this post. Beat EVERYONE in the fucking world! Fuck. When the dust settles, you would have spent WAY MORE MONEY than EVERYONE HERE. And YOU STILL WONT BE FASTER THAN JayPee! Im counting on you build your car NA though. If you build it FI, Imma have to spray you buddie. Or... Send the GTP after you. $6000 and the GTP will be turbo'd. I might just have to do that to send you back to the to the drawing board. 500WHP should be very fun!

Seeya at the starting line!

Let the bitchassness end! Shit. This bullshit is making me wanna close my Acurazine account. I have never seen so much back-and-forth bullshit in my life. There is LESS BITCHASSNESS on Maxima.org!

To the batcave (in Clinton MD... LOL!)

Powershift... (too bad I cant drive ) Torqueless V6's are fun! Not...

And last but not least...

HAHAHAHA!

Last edited by jaydubb; 06-12-2008 at 10:23 PM.
Old 06-12-2008, 10:36 PM
RIP MxOJuic

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post
Originally Posted by abuckfifd
ditto sis

Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 4 (4 members and 0 guests)
babyacura22, jaydubb, abuckfifd, TRINI-2-DE-BONE

we are gonna need some more
Old 06-12-2008, 11:25 PM
Racer

My goodness people, whats all the fuss about!!! I could have sworn I told moe to get his own screen name on here!!!

People just dont listen!!!

Im sorry but if I were yall, why even waste your breath to somebody that doesnt even come out and play with the rest of us! Its time to turn the tv on this one!

Just keep it to the people that actually show there face on Friday and saturday night!
Old 06-13-2008, 01:03 AM
Instructor

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by jaydubb
Oh boy...

Lets just race and settle it. Fuck. Im getting tired of the phone calls, the "oooh... did u see what Moe said?" questions. Fuck all that. All the "who beat who" and "what my car ran in 1989" talk is pointless...

T-bird built by me... untuned, fucked up tires, missed 3rd gear (actually hit 2nd!!!), open headers (super torque loss!!!!), AND spinning ran 13.8 (yeah... Im JP'ing the situation... LOL!). I was there for the pass! Poor Acura wouldnt stand a chance. Now the same setup is in a 'stang. Poor Acura wont stand a chance!

Anyway... Moe. Stop using Trini's account. Get your own. Get your car finished. Race EVERYONE on this thread. BEAT EVERYONE on this post. Beat EVERYONE in the fucking world! Fuck. When the dust settles, you would have spent WAY MORE MONEY than EVERYONE HERE. And YOU STILL WONT BE FASTER THAN JayPee! Im counting on you build your car NA though. If you build it FI, Imma have to spray you buddie. Or... Send the GTP after you. $6000 and the GTP will be turbo'd. I might just have to do that to send you back to the to the drawing board. 500WHP should be very fun!

Seeya at the starting line!

Let the bitchassness end! Shit. This bullshit is making me wanna close my Acurazine account. I have never seen so much back-and-forth bullshit in my life. There is LESS BITCHASSNESS on Maxima.org!

To the batcave (in Clinton MD... LOL!)

Powershift... (too bad I cant drive ) Torqueless V6's are fun! Not...

And last but not least...

HAHAHAHA!
Here you go again....AGAIN, you dont know what I am doing so how are you going to tell me how much I am spending and then use what I spend as a way to make the loss that you havent even got acceptable??? If I have the money get off my dick and let me spend it be it $500 or $10,000. Last year all yall talked so much shit about me and driving and I kept telling yall that back then I didnt care about this shit like that and IF I WANTED I was resourced enough to make my CL beat all of you. You thought I was talking out my ass but now this year when I decided to prove to yall that I am as serious as I talk now you wanna make all these stupid ass excuses. Dude go ahead and build your GTP or get "Spray me" with your Maxima because at the end of the day you would have proved that you had to get another car to beat me OR had to go FI on the Max to beat me, kind of how you say I had to spend $$$$ to beat everyone.

Remember I stay in the basement of my mothers $1.2 mil 6,000 square foot house were my rent is $1,200 a month so I have plenty of money to blow on my car just to make you look more Stupid than Lance did.
Old 06-13-2008, 01:48 AM

Ok I was heading home did a quick run on exit 9 off 270 taking the turns real quick , all of a sudden i see hids come up on me....a CL 2nd gen....so we taking turns pretty quick, get off on Shady Grove exit 8b...we both gun, a honda nearly cut him off and he had to break very hard, I wait for him,line up and gun it we do a run up to 80, take a left on Snoffers School Rd, pull over , turns out he is from Acurazine, has a 2001 clp i think, it had black rims, blue fogs, it was fun man, hit me up dude!
Old 06-13-2008, 02:43 AM
Racer

Originally Posted by sayfulhaqq
Ok I was heading home did a quick run on exit 9 off 270 taking the turns real quick , all of a sudden i see hids come up on me....a CL 2nd gen....so we taking turns pretty quick, get off on Shady Grove exit 8b...we both gun, a honda nearly cut him off and he had to break very hard, I wait for him,line up and gun it we do a run up to 80, take a left on Snoffers School Rd, pull over , turns out he is from Acurazine, has a 2001 clp i think, it had black rims, blue fogs, it was fun man, hit me up dude!
Thats my boy! He stay in Gaithersburg! His name is nate! Cool dude! He be out wit us on Friday nights along with his other boy who has a 2gen CL-s! We always be around the way! I usually be in Gaithersburg at my second home, in flower hill or at my sisters off Clopper rd!
Old 06-13-2008, 02:44 AM
Racer

His car pretty quick but its not a Type S sooooo he kinda falls back a lil but its all good! He still reppin the Acura!
Old 06-13-2008, 05:48 AM
8th Gear

Originally Posted by TRINI-2-DE-BONE
Here you go again....AGAIN, you dont know what I am doing so how are you going to tell me how much I am spending and then use what I spend as a way to make the loss that you havent even got acceptable??? If I have the money get off my dick and let me spend it be it $500 or $10,000. Last year all yall talked so much shit about me and driving and I kept telling yall that back then I didnt care about this shit like that and IF I WANTED I was resourced enough to make my CL beat all of you. You thought I was talking out my ass but now this year when I decided to prove to yall that I am as serious as I talk now you wanna make all these stupid ass excuses. Dude go ahead and build your GTP or get "Spray me" with your Maxima because at the end of the day you would have proved that you had to get another car to beat me OR had to go FI on the Max to beat me, kind of how you say I had to spend $$$$ to beat everyone.

Remember I stay in the basement of my mothers $1.2 mil 6,000 square foot house were my rent is $1,200 a month so I have plenty of money to blow on my car just to make you look more Stupid than Lance did.
Look here slim...

Lance made me look stupid? He should have beat me with a supercharger! NA... no chance!

You pay $1200 a month for rent at your parents house? Dummy!

What shit did I talk about you last year? I didnt go on your dumb ass until you started making dumb ass comments towards or about me. Then I ran into you at Arby's and you didnt have a word to say to me. Should I find the post on Maxima.org?

Fool... I said if you FI your car, then Imma do the same. Its only fair. If you beat me NA, whatever. And I dont have to go GET another car. I OWN THE FUCKING GTP. There are a lot of rumors floating around that you are putting a SC on your car. If the rumors are true, YOU are the one running to FI to beat a Maxima.

Another thing "champ", learn the language before you speak it. Im not even gonna point out the lack of punctuation, the mispelled words, the improper or incomplete sentences, or the lack of sense some of the things you say make. Get off your dick? Get off of Trini's dick. Youre the one who seems to love posting under his name. GET YOUR OWN ACCOUNT.

But... I know you get off on pissing everyone off. Must make up for the pussy that you dont get. Only lonely motherfuckers keep shit going like you do. Just like your dumb ass sig over at Maxima.org. I was gonna take a screen shot but I will let everyone else go take a look.

Like I said... GET YOUR FUCKING CAR RUNNING AND RACE SOMEONE. Stop talking shit. Stop hiding behind someone else's SN. Stop jerking off in front of the computer screen. Youre gonna get Trini's account banned. Hopefully, you will get banned over at Maxima.org.

Stupid...
Old 06-13-2008, 08:35 AM
Queen of Maximas

lol you crazy. look at the dates, it 2004 it was just a civic with a swap (mid 14 second car) then in 2005 it was a untuned civic with a swap and built motor ( mid to high 13 second capible car. In 2004 it beat up bad on the Maxima that you currently own and the only time it caught up to me was when I hit my Govenor (JDM ECUs have 120mph govenors) then after I got a US ECU installed the previous owner of your maxima was to scared to run me again. But you let me know if you ever get that car to run 14s again ever since the previous owner had to pull everything out of it but the drivers seat just to do that
i believe the key word is CAPABLE.
Old 06-13-2008, 08:40 AM
Queen of Maximas

ditto sis
doubletime

Old 06-13-2008, 08:45 AM
Queen of Maximas

Originally Posted by lil_turbo4
My goodness people, whats all the fuss about!!! I could have sworn I told moe to get his own screen name on here!!!

People just dont listen!!!

Im sorry but if I were yall, why even waste your breath to somebody that doesnt even come out and play with the rest of us! Its time to turn the tv on this one!

Just keep it to the people that actually show there face on Friday and saturday night!
he cant cuz he was....

BANNED!!!!

and if a mod found out.....Trini's account is gonna be banned too!!!! and trini's gonna be mad
Old 06-13-2008, 08:52 AM
Queen of Maximas

I never made any excuses....i have none.

ima bout to make my car run 9's.

AWD FTMFW!!!
Old 06-13-2008, 09:04 AM
Suzuka Master

Received 193 Likes on 150 Posts
come on ppl...why is everyone getting worked up? Its the internet. For the James saying I stand no chance NA. I HOPE SO! I drive a autotragic. No reason 5AT should even run close to a 6MT with basic bolt ons. Now if I did the 6MT swap it would be a whole nother story, but thats neither here nor there. Everyone just take a chill pill. Aint no reason to get worked up everytime Moe posts somethn, no matter how bad it gets on your nerves ...

Old 06-13-2008, 09:06 AM
Safety Car

Received 219 Likes on 168 Posts

what have I been missing out on?
Old 06-13-2008, 09:09 AM
But I just got here

Received 53 Likes on 35 Posts
Wow, looks like we need to fly this guy out here for the next meet

Old 06-13-2008, 09:12 AM
Instructor

Originally Posted by 1sexyleo
i believe the key word is CAPABLE.
I believe the key work is RICE BOX = that car you drive with stupid things on it like that hood
Old 06-13-2008, 09:23 AM
Instructor

Originally Posted by jaydubb
Look here slim...

Lance made me look stupid? He should have beat me with a supercharger! NA... no chance!

You pay $1200 a month for rent at your parents house? Dummy!

What shit did I talk about you last year? I didnt go on your dumb ass until you started making dumb ass comments towards or about me. Then I ran into you at Arby's and you didnt have a word to say to me. Should I find the post on Maxima.org?

Fool... I said if you FI your car, then Imma do the same. Its only fair. If you beat me NA, whatever. And I dont have to go GET another car. I OWN THE FUCKING GTP. There are a lot of rumors floating around that you are putting a SC on your car. If the rumors are true, YOU are the one running to FI to beat a Maxima.

Another thing "champ", learn the language before you speak it. Im not even gonna point out the lack of punctuation, the mispelled words, the improper or incomplete sentences, or the lack of sense some of the things you say make. Get off your dick? Get off of Trini's dick. Youre the one who seems to love posting under his name. GET YOUR OWN ACCOUNT.

But... I know you get off on pissing everyone off. Must make up for the pussy that you dont get. Only lonely motherfuckers keep shit going like you do. Just like your dumb ass sig over at Maxima.org. I was gonna take a screen shot but I will let everyone else go take a look.

Like I said... GET YOUR FUCKING CAR RUNNING AND RACE SOMEONE. Stop talking shit. Stop hiding behind someone else's SN. Stop jerking off in front of the computer screen. Youre gonna get Trini's account banned. Hopefully, you will get banned over at Maxima.org.

Stupid...
Yea my rent used to be $400 but we refinanced the house a few months ago and my name is on it so I have to pay a little more. Parents figured it would build my credit or something and then when their house in African is completed they will move back and I will just buy them out and sell the house or keep it. I dont know we will see.

Ok thats cool with the FI thing. Where you planning on getting it after Lance had beat you or is it just a pride thing that will make you get it if I beat you?

Honestly the reason why I dont show up on the weekends is because Im getting pussy or in the club partying and meeting new pussy. I did the metro/ super fresh thing everything weekend when I was younger and school so its honestly kind of old to me.

I will get my own account one of these days. Stop being so negative and hateful wanting people to get banned cause they speak how they feel, its only the internet. Go eat a donut or something
Old 06-13-2008, 09:41 AM
Queen of Maximas

I believe the key work is RICE BOX = that car you drive with stupid things on it like that hood
See now i never said anything to u....BUT here YOU go again!

Yea I love my stupid hood and so does everyone else but you. my rice box runs 13.8's so what does it matter to me.....ummmmm....NOTHING actually. lightweights are going on this weekend....and its gonna be lovely.

with all that money....go buy yourself a life....!!

I LOVE HATERZ.....I MUST BE DOING SOMETHING RIGHT...!!!!

Old 06-13-2008, 10:00 AM
Queen of Maximas

Yea my rent used to be $400 but we refinanced the house a few months ago and my name is on it so I have to pay a little more. Parents figured it would build my credit or something and then when their house in African is completed they will move back and I will just buy them out and sell the house or keep it. I dont know we will see.
prolly cant afford it no more doing them "feed the hungry african infomercials". u need to go back with them!!

I will get my own account one of these days. Stop being so negative and hateful wanting people to get banned cause they speak how they feel, its only the internet. Go eat a donut or something
wow! u need to eat ur own words. everything was cool until YOU started posting BULLSHIT about people.....hating and being negative. jaydubb atleast kept it off the forums. YOU had a chance to say whatever u wanted to his face....but u BITCHED out and started e-thugging.....so dont talk now...

u will NEVER show face...
and if u say u got as much new, old, young or stank pussy as u say u do.....one day outta the weekend aint gonna kill you
Old 06-13-2008, 10:12 AM
Im a Maverick!

ROFL. he jah went on your hood nenenne!

But, he probaly mad that your car gets more pussy than his!
Old 06-13-2008, 10:18 AM
Im a Maverick!

Alittle more thats 3x as much what did you pull all the equity out..

See yall this is why our economy is f'ked up, all this expenditure of income overseas.lol
Old 06-13-2008, 10:20 AM
Instructor

prolly cant afford it no more doing them "feed the hungry african infomercials". u need to go back with them!!

wow! u need to eat ur own words. everything was cool until YOU started posting BULLSHIT about people.....hating and being negative. jaydubb atleast kept it off the forums. YOU had a chance to say whatever u wanted to his face....but u BITCHED out and started e-thugging.....so dont talk now...

u will NEVER show face...
and if u say u got as much new, old, young or stank pussy as u say u do.....one day outta the weekend aint gonna kill you

Let me clarify things real quick cause it seems like yall are on yall period and talkig stupid.

I dont have any personal issue with nobody on here, Jaydub or anyone. I am all about racing and thats the shit im talking, note that everything I have said to him LATELY has been about cars or racing unlike him. I didnt say nothing to him at the Arbys cause there was nothing to be said, I have no personal beef so why bring the internet stuff to public. The last time I saw him we raced and him and everyone else beat me so that night I decided not to come back out untill I did some upgrades to my car that would allow me to get back at everyone.
Old 06-13-2008, 10:26 AM
Im a Maverick!

Let me clarify things real quick cause it seems like yall are on yall period and talkig stupid.

I dont have any personal issue with nobody on here, Jaydub or anyone. I am all about racing and thats the shit im talking, note that everything I have said to him LATELY has been about cars or racing unlike him. I didnt say nothing to him at the Arbys cause there was nothing to be said, I have no personal beef so why bring the internet stuff to public. The last time I saw him we raced and him and everyone else beat me so that night I decided not to come back out untill I did some upgrades to my car that would allow me to get back at everyone.
They not really that mad. You may have got jaydub in his feelings alittle, but everyone else is fine.

Contiue babblin, its fun I would have gotten banned for this on the org.
Old 06-13-2008, 10:32 AM
Queen of Maximas

Originally Posted by GOT5.0
They not really that mad. You may have got jaydub in his feelings alittle, but everyone else is fine.

Contiue babblin, its fun I would have gotten banned for this on the org.
i know i did
Old 06-13-2008, 10:38 AM
Queen of Maximas

its funny cuz i think no one is going to RCP DC MAX cookout. well anyone from pg...and its like 20 of us..lol

caribbean carnival FTMFW!!!
Old 06-13-2008, 10:44 AM
Im a Maverick!

its funny cuz i think no one is going to RCP DC MAX cookout. well anyone from pg...and its like 20 of us..lol

caribbean carnival FTMFW!!!

I duno about that. Im goin #1 Free Food and Beer. #2 Low price mods
Old 06-13-2008, 10:55 AM
Suzuka Master

hmmm free food & beer eh?
Old 06-13-2008, 10:57 AM
Im a Maverick!

Originally Posted by L's TL
hmmm free food & beer eh?

Ahh yess. FTW, carnival can wait till afta
Old 06-13-2008, 12:26 PM
Queen of Maximas

Ahh yess. FTW, carnival can wait till afta
u cant handle all that booty at the carnival anyways.
Old 06-13-2008, 12:44 PM
Suzuka Master

and booty there will be!
Old 06-13-2008, 01:01 PM
Racer

No doubt about that! So much booty, make you pass out!!! LOL!
Old 06-13-2008, 01:01 PM
Im a Maverick!

u cant handle all that booty at the carnival anyways.

OH I forgot, yes dem gurls in te thye up skurts mak me blood vessels burst.lol

Its too dayum hot earlier ill leave and go through after eating and drinking.

And the fights are pretty good to
Old 06-13-2008, 01:19 PM
Suzuka Master

OH I forgot, yes dem gurls in te thye up skurts mak me blood vessels burst.lol
Its too dayum hot earlier ill leave and go through after eating and drinking.

And the fights are pretty good to
watcha kno bout that!
Old 06-13-2008, 02:48 PM
Intermediate

Honestly the reason why I dont show up on the weekends is because Im getting pussy or in the club partying and meeting new pussy. I did the metro/ super fresh thing everything weekend when I was younger and school so its honestly kind of old to me.
LMAO, WTF.........LOL............LOL. COME ON NOW GUY!!!!! You can come up with a better lie than that.
Old 06-13-2008, 02:59 PM
Racer

LMAO, WTF.........LOL............LOL. COME ON NOW GUY!!!!! You can come up with a better lie than that.

Who said that??? Moe? Yeah the new pussy hes meeting is ugly and beat up 20 times pussy!

Get da fuck out of here wit dat bullshssssit! To old though? Nobody is ever to old to come out to the races come on now!
Old 06-13-2008, 03:13 PM
ഥഎണഡഏ Fellas Inc.

Received 8 Likes on 7 Posts
ahhh i miss md
Old 06-13-2008, 03:14 PM
Im a Maverick!

Originally Posted by L's TL
watcha kno bout that!
Like one of my favorite joints.
Old 06-13-2008, 03:54 PM
Racer

Originally Posted by Malayalee King
ahhh i miss md

Then bring your azz back here then punk!!! LOL! Hows the Cali life homie!!!
Old 06-13-2008, 04:31 PM
Instructor

dude everyone from UMES been talking and didnt even know you liked girls.. leave it at that
Old 06-13-2008, 04:33 PM
Instructor

Originally Posted by lil_turbo4
Who said that??? Moe? Yeah the new pussy hes meeting is ugly and beat up 20 times pussy!

Get da fuck out of here wit dat bullshssssit! To old though? Nobody is ever to old to come out to the races come on now!
Pick one:

A) Stop getting beat by auto stock CLs

B) Learn how to drive

C) Give mitch back his car.

Choice is yours..

Quick Reply: Rockville Starbucks/214