Mid-Atlantic Delaware, Maryland, Pennsylvania, Virginia, Washington DC & West Virginia

Rockville Starbucks/214

Search this Thread

Old 06-19-2008, 11:07 AM
Im a Maverick!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by lil_turbo4
Yeah, I know about them B-more people! They real shady! I wouldn't race them unless I had Nitros! Cause you better believe some of them got it hidden in there car especially if there about to lose they will hit it! Just dont believe that all motor crap cause thats a set up!

lmao... I think maybe acouple of them are cool. But, luckily I havnt run into any shadyness like that yet. Bets belevie we gonna pop trunk and hood.

In hindsight, after jayson whooped they ass they swore he srpayed the 5.5.Sore losers. 5.5 was the most sleept on car back then. Hondatas had nothin for them.lol
Old 06-19-2008, 11:07 AM
4th Gear

Originally Posted by GOT5.0
Yall no need to get mad. everbody talk shit. I think its just the fact that they are from b-more that add extra to it.lmao

But everydody that red srt4 on tire moves like shit. And the Park Ave does justice for its size. Pleaze beleive its a 13 sec car. Also everyone in their crew is a driver. They race for MONEY(and not no bullshit $100) everyweekend and know how to get the most of their cars. So pleaze have your launching and tree skills downpacked. Most of us lately have only been runnin from a roll or at a stoplight, not the same as a flagger, and you going to the track 2 times a month either wont prepare you for how they do it. I say we dont go out there until everyone is modded and cash carrying.(including me)

Seriously, none of our cars are ready for them in a heads up drag to drag contest. Except for the Park Ave against a CL or sumthin. But other than that they have fully modded srt's, evo's, and other 12sec and under whips. Unless we ask for cars its an unfair matchup everytime.

I would have like to have seen the 240 and the srt4 dance though....

PS, They just mad cause abuckfifd beat the brakes off their slow azz H22 acouple of days ago for a couple of hundred bucks.

lol.....when abuckfifd race a h22????........but i will be ready soon......and i already know that srt run.......but the way they pulled up talkin that shit is was pissed me off......and the 240 and srt wouldve been a good race and that bright hatch and srt wouldve been a good race to if da hatch had tires
Old 06-19-2008, 11:10 AM
4th Gear

lmao... I think maybe acouple of them are cool. But, luckily I havnt run into any shadyness like that yet. Bets belevie we gonna pop trunk and hood.

In hindsight, after jayson whooped they ass they swore he srpayed the 5.5.Sore losers. 5.5 was the most sleept on car back then. Hondatas had nothin for them.lol
but dawg it seems 2 me in our lil largo to rockville region erbody know bout the our lil maxima and acura crew...(big props to us).......but outside of that bammas still sleepin on us...which is funny to me....
Old 06-19-2008, 11:15 AM
Im a Maverick!

Originally Posted by datdude3.5
lol.....when abuckfifd race a h22????........but i will be ready soon......and i already know that srt run.......but the way they pulled up talkin that shit is was pissed me off......and the 240 and srt wouldve been a good race and that bright hatch and srt wouldve been a good race to if da hatch had tires
Back in 05 I think might have been 04. Whenever it was the shit to put a h22 in an accord.
Old 06-19-2008, 11:16 AM
3.2 CL-S Sundance Gold

Its a shady world!!

Originally Posted by lil_turbo4
Yeah, I know about them B-more people! They real shady!They real shady! I wouldn't race them unless I had Nitros! Cause you better believe some of them got it hidden in there car especially if there about to lose they will hit it! Just dont believe that all motor crap cause thats a set up!
I got that same feeling about them just by standing around with them (and I'm, not saying this because they from B-More) cause My school is in B-more and they have different type of folks(personalities) just like everywhere else; however I got this strange untrustworthy vibe from them plus they were doing way to much smoke and mirrors and blatant lying (to downplay) their rides. I would rather U just dont say shyt about what u have on ur whip...BUT DON'T SIT THERE AND TELL BLATANT LIES ABOUT UR WHIP FOR TRICKERY..THAT SHYT IS GAY. Some of them seem like the lose a bet and drive off type dudes Takes the fun out of the night! But U should neva trust anyone 100% anyway!

Last edited by Gregory_20706; 06-19-2008 at 11:19 AM.
Old 06-19-2008, 11:21 AM
Im a Maverick!

but dawg it seems 2 me in our lil largo to rockville region erbody know bout the our lil maxima and acura crew...(big props to us).......but outside of that bammas still sleepin on us...which is funny to me....
youre right. But its prolly cause we not at the PONDS,DORSEY, LITHICUM, Northern, runnin for bread. so most dont know us or our cars. except for abuckfifd 5.5.

I go on racersden everyday to read about those races all te time. I think the last run with lil gregs srt4 was with a Supra.
Old 06-19-2008, 11:23 AM
4th Gear

Back in 05 I think might have been 04. Whenever it was the shit to put a h22 in an accord.
o i remeber that...i thought he raced again cuz u said a couple of days ago...lol....wow...i think a stock 5.5gen 6pd will beat an h22 accord anyways
Old 06-19-2008, 11:25 AM
Im a Maverick!

Originally Posted by Gregory_20706
I got that same feeling about them just by standing around with them (and I'm, not saying this because they from B-More) cause My school is in B-more and they have different type of folks(personalities) just like everywhere else; however I got this strange untrustworthy vibe from them plus they were doing way to much smoke and mirrors and blatant lying (to downplay) their rides. I would rather U just dont say shyt about what u have on ur whip...BUT DON'T SIT THERE AND TELL BLATANT LIES ABOUT UR WHIP FOR TRICKERY..THAT SHYT IS GAY. Some of them seem like the lose a bet and drive off type dudes Takes the fun out of the night! But U should neva trust anyone 100% anyway!

LMAO. But all that shit they say its just a mind game and it works on newbies or people who have no knowledge on cars, or if youre just dumb enough to fall for it. You just gotta do like they do. Spy on everybody shit at the track, and remember what they ran and who they beat on the street.

And if somebody asks me what I got on the Mustang. Im not gonna tell em everything. Who would?

They wont drive off and not pay though thats a fact.

I bet, if I hadnt told you that the Park Ave was a killer you would have run him right?
Old 06-19-2008, 11:26 AM
4th Gear

youre right. But its prolly cause we not at the PONDS,DORSEY, LITHICUM, Northern, runnin for bread. so most dont know us or our cars. except for abuckfifd 5.5.

I go on racersden everyday to read about those races all te time. I think the last run with lil gregs srt4 was with a Supra.

this niGGa racing supras in the srt-4!!!!!!!!!! wtf.......big props 2 him
Old 06-19-2008, 11:27 AM
Im a Maverick!

o i remeber that...i thought he raced again cuz u said a couple of days ago...lol....wow...i think a stock 5.5gen 6pd will beat an h22 accord anyways

TYPO my dude. but that h22 is now the red srt4..
I dunno a type sh h22 accord wit full bolt ons might just do the job on a stock 5.5
Old 06-19-2008, 11:27 AM
Im a Maverick!

this niGGa racing supras in the srt-4!!!!!!!!!! wtf.......big props 2 him

Thats what I said when I read it. But he was so afraid of losing he stole bad on the supra.hahha
Old 06-19-2008, 11:36 AM
4th Gear

TYPO my dude. but that h22 is now the red srt4..
I dunno a type sh h22 accord wit full bolt ons might just do the job on a stock 5.5

yea maybe ...but then again i doubt it......i raced a h22 in a civic coupe last weekend and gave his ass the bizness....but he told me his vtec wasnt workin when i talked to him........
Old 06-19-2008, 11:37 AM
4th Gear

Thats what I said when I read it. But he was so afraid of losing he stole bad on the supra.hahha

send me the link to this racerden thingy u talkin bout
Old 06-19-2008, 11:39 AM
Im a Maverick!

send me the link to this racerden thingy u talkin bout

The thread is a gazillion botrillion pages long by now. but register racersden.net and look under other racing. glen burnie vs parkway.

Not to start anything but theve made reference to us acouple of times. saying how we onle do freebie runs our cars are slow and we are broke....
Old 06-19-2008, 11:43 AM
3.2 CL-S Sundance Gold

LMAO. But all that shit they say its just a mind game and it works on newbies or people who have no knowledge on cars, or if youre just dumb enough to fall for it. You just gotta do like they do. Spy on everybody shit at the track, and remember what they ran and who they beat on the street.

And if somebody asks me what I got on the Mustang. Im not gonna tell em everything. Who would?

They wont drive off and not pay though thats a fact.

I bet, if I hadnt told you that the Park Ave was a killer you would have run him right?
I wouldn"t have run him that night only because it was my first time there...but If I were to come back next wednesday prolly. I would neva hit a spot up and race people on the first night especially since my shyt ain't "FAST" for real! I wanted to see who knows who, who is a liar, who is fast (super sleepers) etc.! U know get info and scope shyt out and really just chill! but I do wanna thank you for the info on that joint cause truth be told it is a sleeper! Do You know this fool tried to tell sell me on some "its stock" B.S. Even when I asked him if it was an Ultra (S/C) even though I already knew he tried to hit me with tha its "its just a fuckin Buick routine" LOL...he don"t know that I was playin the Duhh role just to see how he works...Funny shyt...but you did look out for me with that scoop THANKS
Old 06-19-2008, 11:44 AM
4th Gear

The thread is a gazillion botrillion pages long by now. but register racersden.net and look under other racing. glen burnie vs parkway.

Not to start anything but theve made reference to us acouple of times. saying how we onle do freebie runs our cars are slow and we are broke....

o really.......dats nice 2 fuckin know......its funny how they got one fast car and everbody else becomes a fuckin cheerleader.....yea im mad
Old 06-19-2008, 11:46 AM
Im a Maverick!

o really.......dats nice 2 fuckin know......its funny how they got one fast car and everbody else becomes a fuckin cheerleader.....yea im mad

rofl. But no they have many fast cars. ever heard of TRU PSI or seen that EVO move

And they said 5.5 6spd are has beens!!!!

Last edited by GOT5.0; 06-19-2008 at 11:49 AM.
Old 06-19-2008, 11:51 AM
4th Gear

rofl. But no they have many fast cars. ever heard of TRU PSI or seen that EVO move

yea i know that but u hardly hear that people wit the cars do to much talkin its da fuckin maggots do roll up wit him that talk more shit than they do jus so they can get a fuckin ride in a fast car.....but just send me the exact link cuz i got lost when i went on the site
Old 06-19-2008, 11:54 AM
Im a Maverick!

here is the thread http://racersden.net/forum/showthrea...70335&page=201
Old 06-19-2008, 11:56 AM
Im a Maverick!

yea i know that but u hardly hear that people wit the cars do to much talkin its da fuckin maggots do roll up wit him that talk more shit than they do jus so they can get a fuckin ride in a fast car.....but just send me the exact link cuz i got lost when i went on the site

IE, me when I used to ride with Chris.lmao
Old 06-19-2008, 11:57 AM
4th Gear

has beens was beens and still been kickin ass...............put it like this there arent to many all motor cars besides v8's that can stand up to a 5.5gen.........witout boost theres not much a a chance really......speakin from what i have raced and i know........but whateva man fuck it.......i beat u none of them have beat or raced a fully bolted 5.5gen ......except the dude who got his ass kicked buy a 5.5 gen and then went a bought a TURBO CAR
Old 06-19-2008, 12:00 PM
4th Gear

IE, me when I used to ride with Chris.lmao

lol....no comment....
Old 06-19-2008, 12:47 PM
Queen of Maximas

lets call dandymax and jime out here
Old 06-19-2008, 01:18 PM
Im a Maverick!

has beens was beens and still been kickin ass...............put it like this there arent to many all motor cars besides v8's that can stand up to a 5.5gen.........witout boost theres not much a a chance really......speakin from what i have raced and i know........but whateva man fuck it.......i beat u none of them have beat or raced a fully bolted 5.5gen ......except the dude who got his ass kicked buy a 5.5 gen and then went a bought a TURBO CAR
Except for the IS350 and some m3's.

But, you cant blame him, dodge fcked the game up when the neon hit the streets and you can get them for what 9k now. If I was into small car with manual rear windows, I would have bought one to considerin the potential for price.

But, in these days with EVO and shit ruunin around you aint doin nuthin with an all motah anything unless its a v8 and above. just my opinion
Old 06-19-2008, 01:28 PM
4th Gear

Except for the IS350 and some m3's.

But, you cant blame him, dodge fcked the game up when the neon hit the streets and you can get them for what 9k now. If I was into small car with manual rear windows, I would have bought one to considerin the potential for price.

But, in these days with EVO and shit ruunin around you aint doin nuthin with an all motah anything unless its a v8 and above. just my opinion

i said there are to many cars but.....u have a point as far as evo's runnin around BUT u can always boost any car .......4th gen wit 3.5swap and a rmt 286whp on 5psi.....hmmmmmm
Old 06-19-2008, 01:31 PM
4th Gear

another thing is if we were 2 put the type of money they put into our cars (CL's included) it would be another story
Old 06-19-2008, 01:53 PM
Im a Maverick!

another thing is if we were 2 put the type of money they put into our cars (CL's included) it would be another story

money, I dunno. I dont follow how much their parts cost. But from what Wayne was tellin me, his intercooler and ecu was somthin short. Whereas maxipads have $800 manifolds that do absolutely nuthin.lol, Their parts are similary priced but yield 2times as much power from them. aCTUALLY wAYNE SAID HE SPENT ABOUT 2K in mods an he beat us ALLL! Whereas 2k in maxipad will get you hmm headers,intake,udp, cat back, ecu, intake spacer (not a 12 sec car). And were talkin new in box products not I got the hookup on the org cause im sure they have a org 2.

Ahh yes, we need a 4th gen sleeper with 3.5 turbo or charger to win some easy money

Last edited by GOT5.0; 06-19-2008 at 01:58 PM.
Old 06-19-2008, 01:57 PM
3.2 CL-S Sundance Gold

I think its all about what U prefer. Some people don't give a shyt about what their interior looks like or what amenities their car has. They don't think about what a piece of shyt (visually) their car is. All they know is that their car is fast. MANUAL WINDOWS ! I respect the hell outta a SRT4 when its moving (racing) however once that bytch slows down it immediately becomes a fawkin NEON all over again! If I wanted to just ride around on a fast vehicle with nothing else going for it (features, amenities) I would just buy a frickin motorcycle
To each's own though!!! i still can't believe U said "Manual Windows"
Old 06-19-2008, 01:59 PM
Im a Maverick!

I think its all about what U prefer. Some people don't give a shyt about what their interior looks like or what amenities their car has. They don't think about what a piece of shyt (visually) their car is. All they know is that their car is fast. MANUAL WINDOWS ! I respect the hell outta a SRT4 when its moving (racing) however once that bytch slows down it immediately becomes a fawkin NEON all over again! If I wanted to just ride around on a fast vehicle with nothing else going for it (features, amenities) I would just buy a frickin motorcycle
To each's own though!!! i still can't believe U said "Manual Windows"

lol, that shits dumb. i got power fronts but rollies in the back. FTL
Old 06-19-2008, 02:10 PM
4th Gear

money, I dunno. I dont follow how much their parts cost. But from what Wayne was tellin me, his intercooler and ecu was somthin short. Whereas maxipads have $800 manifolds that do absolutely nuthin.lol, Their parts are similary priced but yield 2times as much power from them. aCTUALLY wAYNE SAID HE SPENT ABOUT 2K in mods an he beat us ALLL! Whereas 2k in maxipad will get you hmm headers,intake,udp, cat back, ecu, intake spacer (not a 12 sec car). And were talkin new in box products not I got the hookup on the org cause im sure they have a org 2.

Ahh yes, we need a 4th gen sleeper with 3.5 turbo or charger to win some easy money

yea u kinda got a point wit dat one 2gs aint to much 2 work wit 4 a max if u dnt know the right people.....lol.....
Old 06-19-2008, 02:16 PM
Suzuka Master

Received 193 Likes on 150 Posts
wow i just read all this shit and its fukin hilarious. Time to step the game up
Old 06-19-2008, 07:45 PM
RIP MxOJuic

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post
Yeah man ...It was fun! A nice lil way to break up a crappy repetative work week for sure. Thanx for the company.

I missed out! I fell asleep
Old 06-19-2008, 07:47 PM
RIP MxOJuic

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post
PS, They just mad cause abuckfifd beat the brakes off their slow azz H22 acouple of days ago for a couple of hundred bucks.

Hey JP can I borrow $200???
Old 06-19-2008, 08:03 PM
Im a Maverick!

Originally Posted by babyacura22
Hey JP can I borrow $200???

TYPO, I meant years ago
Old 06-19-2008, 09:25 PM
Queen of Maximas

Capitol Is Open On Sunday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 06-19-2008, 09:25 PM
Queen of Maximas

This Sunday June 22, is our first Challengers Baseball team fundraiser. The Challengers are a special needs baseball team and we want to help. Everyone is welcome for test & tune, show your cars, burnout contest , wheel standing contest and even get to watch the kids play one game. Jr's. come on out and show the kids how you race. Jr's that show we'll have a gamblers race with prizes. Trophies for the show cars and more. ADMISSION IS JUST $5.00 CAN'T BEAT THAT. TEST & TUNE AND SHOW $20.00, BURNOUT CONTEST $20.00 AND WHEEL STANDERS $20.00 REMEMBER IT'S ALL FOR CHARITY, MAJOR CHARITY IS THE CHALLENGERS BASEBALL TEAM AND THE ASSOCIATE CHARITY IS OUR OWN AA. COUNTY SPCA.
Old 06-19-2008, 09:27 PM
Racer

Well it sounds like I need to go back to sleeper mode!!! I see another Corrolla in my future again!!! LOL! Something that people will least expect or a IS300!
Old 06-20-2008, 10:47 AM
Im a Maverick!

Originally Posted by 1sexyleo
This Sunday June 22, is our first Challengers Baseball team fundraiser. The Challengers are a special needs baseball team and we want to help. Everyone is welcome for test & tune, show your cars, burnout contest , wheel standing contest and even get to watch the kids play one game. Jr's. come on out and show the kids how you race. Jr's that show we'll have a gamblers race with prizes. Trophies for the show cars and more. ADMISSION IS JUST $5.00 CAN'T BEAT THAT. TEST & TUNE AND SHOW $20.00, BURNOUT CONTEST $20.00 AND WHEEL STANDERS $20.00 REMEMBER IT'S ALL FOR CHARITY, MAJOR CHARITY IS THE CHALLENGERS BASEBALL TEAM AND THE ASSOCIATE CHARITY IS OUR OWN AA. COUNTY SPCA.
Umm! but where is this??
Old 06-20-2008, 11:26 AM
Racer

Maximas and Acuras, its time to unite as one!!! LOL! We live one street race at a time! Dont worry we will take care of those B-more folks! Whos wit me???
Old 06-20-2008, 11:28 AM
Racer

Just cause you go to school in B-more doesnt mean anything! I wasnt talkin about you! I mean you one of us! Im talkin about the other people that be up there talkin shit! Dont worry, I got something in mind for dey asses!

Quick Reply: Rockville Starbucks/214