Mid-Atlantic Delaware, Maryland, Pennsylvania, Virginia, Washington DC & West Virginia

Rockville Starbucks/214

Search this Thread

Old 06-09-2008, 02:25 PM
Instructor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
^ You should come to capital raceway on friday. Im curious how quick those 7th gens are. What u got done ???? You should come to some of our meets !!!
Old 06-09-2008, 02:29 PM
Intermediate

Talking

Originally Posted by Derk's K24
Yall are funny! For all this shit talkin you'd think yall are gonna be on Pinks or get a trophy or something. I mean all I see is a bunch of peoples different point of views from races from like last year which will probably be the end result after all this is over. Race for some dough or that's it. All this King of the forum stuff is really wack. And no my car isnt fast enough to race but that isnt the reason I'm saying this. Just go through the last 3 pages and see how dumb yall sound. Just hook up your cars, race at the track for some cash and call it a day. If you aint talking dollars then you aint makin no sense!
Sounds like an accord wants to join in the fun!
Old 06-09-2008, 02:29 PM
Instructor

Originally Posted by Derk's K24
Yall are funny! For all this shit talkin you'd think yall are gonna be on Pinks or get a trophy or something. I mean all I see is a bunch of peoples different point of views from races from like last year which will probably be the end result after all this is over. Race for some dough or that's it. All this King of the forum stuff is really wack. And no my car isnt fast enough to race but that isnt the reason I'm saying this. Just go through the last 3 pages and see how dumb yall sound. Just hook up your cars, race at the track for some cash and call it a day. If you aint talking dollars then you aint makin no sense!
Its all just a little friendly comp between friends. We all just have fun and talk a little trash.
Old 06-09-2008, 02:32 PM
Suzuka Master

Received 193 Likes on 150 Posts
Originally Posted by GOT5.0
I just luv to c people with fast expensive cars use them! And the sound of the Aston was almost as good as sex.lol.. It drowned out my greedy catback.
I guess they did in a straight line.

Fuuny thing is the aston could have easily outhandled me. It is an ASTON MARTIN for christ sakes. They get a check engine light for Driver.LMAO
Yea but the loser who was driving it was probably a pussy and was scared to take that bitch even close to the limit

Originally Posted by AJ's Silver CL
If you run at capital dont do any weight reduction, besides what you normally use on the street.
Do you still have ur tranny cooler on ??? I think i need one bad, my rpm's drop sometimes when i hit second gear. did that used to happen to u ???
Na i took the Tranny cooler off when i took the blower off. I have a B&M one, it works good. $50 bucks brand new. I wont need it much longer though. Ur RPMs are supposed to drop when you shift to a higher gear. The key is holding the rpms high enough without hitting the limiter so that you dnt fall out of vtec when you shift.

Last edited by EL19; 06-09-2008 at 02:34 PM.
Old 06-09-2008, 02:32 PM
Im a Maverick!

Alright. But i think im going to get a B&M one. I should have it by the end of the week.

In this scenario. I dont think the extra guap is worth the b&m. I gave jaydubb a B&m that could work. You might be able to buy it off him unless hes puttin it on the GTP.
Old 06-09-2008, 02:33 PM
Suzuka Master

Originally Posted by abuckfifd
Sounds like an accord wants to join in the fun!

LMFAO! thats just my cousin fuckin around wit us. Hes got a long way to go in the speed dept but that bitch looks fresh as a mutha
Old 06-09-2008, 02:33 PM
Intermediate

Its all just a little friendly comp between friends. We all just have fun and talk a little trash.
Yeah he's right. We do this every now and then to keep everyone on there "A" game
Old 06-09-2008, 02:38 PM
Im a Maverick!

+100.. And some of us do race for money, their just few and far between and less published.
Old 06-09-2008, 02:46 PM
Im a Maverick!

[QUOTE=L's TL]Yea but the loser who was driving it was probably a pussy and was scared to take that bitch even close to the limit

That car could probaly pull a 1.0 g on the skidpad. Ive never had so much fun losing technically.

The funny thing is me being a domestic boi. We dont beleive in drops and suspension mods. But after onwing this thing Im dropping evrything I own.
Its weird im not use to a car not leaning and swaying on hard banks, just smooth level handling. FTW
Old 06-09-2008, 02:49 PM
Suzuka Master

^^^smae here...this the 2nd import ive ever owned, the other was a 94 legend and being able to have control over a car going 100mph+ even thru turns is gr8
Old 06-09-2008, 03:03 PM
Im a Maverick!

Originally Posted by L's TL
^^^smae here...this the 2nd import ive ever owned, the other was a 94 legend and being able to have control over a car going 100mph+ even thru turns is gr8

I am invincable..
Old 06-09-2008, 03:08 PM
is in Honda heaven

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
LMFAO! thats just my cousin fuckin around wit us. Hes got a long way to go in the speed dept but that bitch looks fresh as a mutha
Yeah unfortunately when my girl bought the car she bought the wrong tranny and engine. But that'll all change next year. 3.7 6pseed FTMFW!!! Yeah I'm just fucking wit yall but also dont wanna see anything bad happen seeing how I've met some of you. Believe me everytime I hear something bad about racing happen over in MD I worry it's one of yall. So just keep it safe and kosher.
Old 06-09-2008, 03:10 PM
is in Honda heaven

Oh my lil cuz also knows that I can just pull anything out of inventory and take out the majority. LOL!!! L, remember the blue gurgling 6.0 about 6 months ago
Old 06-09-2008, 03:15 PM
is in Honda heaven

^ You should come to capital raceway on friday. Im curious how quick those 7th gens are. What u got done ???? You should come to some of our meets !!!

Basic bolt on's. I've been to a couple of yalls meets. But I live past Manasass so comin out on Friday nights and what not is out of the question. Plus I'm in car sales so a 7 day 12 hour a day work week is very common so the weekends are very limited. I can usually make Sunday afternoon meets or maybe pop out to MD some random Sat nights.
Old 06-09-2008, 03:15 PM
Suzuka Master

yea i remember that bitch, by far the wettest fastest GTO ive ever seen
Old 06-09-2008, 03:21 PM
Im a Maverick!

yea i remember that bitch, by far the wettest fastest GTO ive ever seen

I think I might have seen this when we used to meet at the ARBYs on wednesdays. If so yea it was mean,
Old 06-09-2008, 03:29 PM
RIP MxOJuic

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post
Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 7 (7 members and 0 guests)
babyacura22, GOT5.0, L's TL, Derk's K24, FreSh AzImIZ, abuckfifd, AJ's Silver CL
Old 06-09-2008, 03:30 PM
Im a Maverick!

Originally Posted by babyacura22
Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 7 (7 members and 0 guests)
babyacura22, GOT5.0, L's TL, Derk's K24, FreSh AzImIZ, abuckfifd, AJ's Silver CL

hEY we should all go to OC ona SAT or somthin. Its close there is water and somthin different. Plus we can hit it all the way down 50
Old 06-09-2008, 06:07 PM
RIP MxOJuic

hEY we should all go to OC ona SAT or somthin. Its close there is water and somthin different. Plus we can hit it all the way down 50

Sounds like a good idea. I don't know about this Saturday how about going early on Sunday morning and coming back in the evening. We can all go to assategue island. It's cleaner, less crowded and we can bbq.
Old 06-09-2008, 06:09 PM
Instructor

im down, let shoot for next month
Old 06-09-2008, 06:17 PM
RIP MxOJuic

http://www.nps.gov/asis It's $10 per car to get in. I always get the yearly pass which is $20. It's worth it because I always comeback. Oh yea there are wild ponies also. lol
Old 06-09-2008, 07:42 PM
Racer

^ I forgot, i beat baby acura by a couple cars when we were both stock( dragging). I beat lil turbo when we were both stock (dragging), he is a six speed. I beat lil turbo in mitches old car, he was at my bumper (dragging) he is a six speed with intake, headers, exhaust, underdrive pulley. I was pretty close to a auto cls with intake, ct headers from a roll.

For the record im not saying that these people havent beat me, but at some point or another i have beat them.

ummmmm............... excues me but I dont believe so homie!!!! When we were both stock when I had my black one the first race we were about neck and neck and that was off a bad launch for me, the second time we raced stock for stock, I beat you by a 1 1/2 car lengths!!!

With mitchs old car that I have now, ummm..... I was never at your bumper, we were neck and neck and I was getting ready to pull away from you until I mis shifted and I felt my clutch slippin!

You sellin some good bed time stories on here to everybody!!!

Im not even going to comment on the " you and lance story" Cause Im not even buying that with a supercharger!

Like lance said you smokin some good shit!
Old 06-09-2008, 07:45 PM
Racer

Originally Posted by blk_CL98
if u love the maxi tlk wha u want about it in the maxi fourm. this is acura fourm.. n bro my acura lookd better thn any overpriced infinti wanna b sentra.. if u wanna pick up a grl try somthin more classy like a 250 hp stage 2 04 a4 or possibly 420 hp E55 once u have those cars plz let come back and tlk all u want.. but until then ur not good enuff for infiniti so go talk crp to mayb an corolla... get along wit the acks. or drive ova to toyota u got better chances wit a tc...

Ummm...... About the corolla remark! If I had my corolla, I would make you eat those words homie!
Old 06-09-2008, 07:46 PM
Instructor

Originally Posted by lil_turbo4
ummmmm............... excues me but I dont believe so homie!!!! When we were both stock when I had my black one the first race we were about neck and neck and that was off a bad launch for me, the second time we raced stock for stock, I beat you by a 1 1/2 car lengths!!!

With mitchs old car that I have now, ummm..... I was never at your bumper, we were neck and neck and I was getting ready to pull away from you until I mis shifted and I felt my clutch slippin!

Im not even going to comment on the " you and lance story" Cause Im not even buying that with a supercharger!

and so the truth comes out. Aron is not as fast as he thinks. Its likw he is winning races againts people that didnt know they were racing..lol
Old 06-09-2008, 07:51 PM
hondaman/hondatacuminsoon

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
we should go to philly street races
Old 06-09-2008, 07:52 PM
Racer

Originally Posted by TRINI-2-DE-BONE
by far the most embarrassing think I have read in awhile. When Mitch had that car he was beating up on super charged supras and NSX on bottles and now the new owner is having trouble with stock auto 14.7 CLs??????? SAY IT AINT SO..

Let me tell you something, I know this aint no damn Trini cause I talked to him yesterday!

So Mr. Moe how bout you get your own fuckin screen name and stop using other peoples shit!

Im not having trouble wit shit and anything can be beat on a fuckin bottle, dat dont mean shit! If mitch didn't have a bottle would he have won those races???

Foreal, If I were you, I wouldn't post anything else! You fuckin cry about stupid shit all in your feelings about nothing! If you was real about what the fuck you say then show your ass up like everybody else and stop being a bitch over the internet under somebody elses name!
Old 06-09-2008, 07:55 PM
Racer

I want everybody to know Im in FIGHT BACK MODE!!!!! LOL!
Old 06-09-2008, 07:56 PM
Instructor

Let me tell you something, I know this aint no damn Trini cause I talked to him yesterday!

So Mr. Moe how bout you get your own fuckin screen name and stop using other peoples shit!

Im not having trouble wit shit and anything can be beat on a fuckin bottle, dat dont mean shit! If mitch didn't have a bottle would he have won those races???

Foreal, If I were you, I wouldn't post anything else! You fuckin cry about stupid shit all in your feelings about nothing! If you was real about what the fuck you say then show your ass up like everybody else and stop being a bitch over the internet under somebody elses name!
SOMETHING ELSE
Old 06-09-2008, 08:51 PM
Instructor

Originally Posted by zeppdogg
I want to go. I been saying that for a min...
Old 06-09-2008, 08:52 PM
Instructor

SOMETHING ELSE
LOL !!!
Old 06-09-2008, 08:57 PM
Instructor

We raced 3 or 4 times that night. I had a bad launch on the second race.

If u miss a shift at the track there is no i missed a shift excuses, I would have got the win light.

When I raced lance he was N/A !!!!
Old 06-09-2008, 09:01 PM
Instructor

and so the truth comes out. Aron is not as fast as he thinks. Its likw he is winning races againts people that didnt know they were racing..lol
Its not that. Some people have a habit of forgetting when they lose or are door to door with some body. As much as I love street racing im going to start going to the track so there are no excuses. If I lose I can admit it. I have lost to everyone in the crew at one time or another.
Old 06-09-2008, 09:06 PM
Instructor

TRINI-2-DE-BONE would you care to tell everybody what a stock CL type S 6 speed should run in the 1/4 mile. There was some discrepances about what they run stock, i heard 14.5 but that sounded a little on the slow side !!!
Old 06-09-2008, 09:11 PM
Instructor

I would really like to see a race between LiL Turbo and TRINI-2-DE-BONE since they have the same mods. It comes down to the driver. I wonder who would win. I know who i have my money on !!!
Old 06-09-2008, 09:24 PM
Im a Maverick!

Originally Posted by zeppdogg

Have u been before. know anybody there and the spots as well as exits. Might be down if all the variables work out... I think by ar the best Ive seen so far are 1. Cali,2 Vegas, 3 detroit races. 300 people plus what an audience
Old 06-09-2008, 09:32 PM
RIP MxOJuic

and the Bitch-ass-ness continues........
Old 06-09-2008, 09:58 PM
Instructor

Originally Posted by babyacura22
and the Bitch-ass-ness continues........
I couldnt agree more !!!
Old 06-09-2008, 11:31 PM
Racer

I would really like to see a race between LiL Turbo and TRINI-2-DE-BONE since they have the same mods. It comes down to the driver. I wonder who would win. I know who i have my money on !!!

How we going to have the same mods and he is supercharged and Im not???
Old 06-09-2008, 11:34 PM
Instructor

I dont if he is or not. But, I do know ur mods and what his mods were a few pages ago. He apparently has the same mods ...

Do you have the guys number with the silver type s from last weekend ??? Im trying to sell my unichip !!!
Old 06-09-2008, 11:36 PM
Racer

TRINI-2-DE-BONE would you care to tell everybody what a stock CL type S 6 speed should run in the 1/4 mile. There was some discrepances about what they run stock, i heard 14.5 but that sounded a little on the slow side !!!

A lil on the slow side??? Thats about all you going to do! You act like are cars are light weight or something and we have powerful exetreme engines!!! Come on dogg, the fast guy that ever ran stock in a CLS 6spd ran a 14.5 in the 1/4 mile!

Nobody going to tell me otherwise, You can get the best launch of your life and you still going to run the sametime!

Quick Reply: Rockville Starbucks/214