Mid-Atlantic Delaware, Maryland, Pennsylvania, Virginia, Washington DC & West Virginia

Rockville Starbucks/214

Search this Thread

Old 08-15-2008, 11:32 AM
Im a Maverick!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by babyacura22
Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 7 (7 members and 0 guests)
babyacura22, jaydubb, CLS6SpeedNupe, GOT5.0, Gregory_20706, L's TL, DrewQ35

jaydubb We miss you

How bout we pop up @ REDHOUSE perofmance and make him come out
Old 08-15-2008, 11:36 AM
RIP MxOJuic

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post
I am with you Stev-o! I haven't seen James in years and he never calls us anymore
Old 08-15-2008, 11:37 AM
Banned

Originally Posted by GOT5.0
Well, maybe acuradatas are diferent, but when I replace my heads (brand new with brand new valves and new timing gear set... I could run the shiznit out of them out of the box!!!! break in not needed!

But, I understand you dont want to break so soon again...
Thank you
Old 08-15-2008, 11:53 AM
3.2 CL-S Sundance Gold

(Let me say this off the break) I don't really street race either however; I do like to watch one now and again...but for some reason all i ever seem to see is this:

People come on here talkin all this shyt and throw challenges around but when its actually time to race people either (1) never show up (2) give a reason as to why they not gonna race YET (the Yet turns into never)

if folks arent ready to race for whateva reason, why even talk a bunch of shyt and challegne everyone but jesus...lol...i guess once i decide to stop waisting my gas and time, thats when someone will actually race....outta all the shyt talkin that has ocurred about who will beat who..SOMEONE PLEASE TELL ME...WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME ONE OF THESE RACES ACTUALLY HAPPENED???

Why dont we just talk about something else... since all this shyt talkin never turns into an actual RACE! I am a frustrated viewer here...ITS LIKE I KEEP GOING TO THE STRIP CLUB ON ALL OF THE STRIPPER'S DAYS OFF...LMAO

Sooooo...how about this weather we are having...lol..

OH YEAH HELLO "B"...

Last edited by Gregory_20706; 08-15-2008 at 11:58 AM.
Old 08-15-2008, 12:02 PM
Suzuka Master

Received 194 Likes on 151 Posts
Originally Posted by Gregory_20706
(Let me say this off the break) I don't really street race either however; I do like to watch one now and again...but for some reason all i ever seem to see is this:

People come on here talkin all this shyt and throw challenges around but when its actually time to race people either (1) never show up (2) give a reason as to why they not gonna race YET (the Yet turns into never)

if folks arent ready to race for whateva reason, why even talk a bunch of shyt and challegne everyone but jesus...lol...i guess once i decide to stop waisting my gas and time, thats when someone will actually race....outta all the shyt talkin that has ocurred about who will beat who..SOMEONE PLEASE TELL ME...WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME ONE OF THESE RACES ACTUALLY HAPPENED???

Why dont we just talk about something else... since all this shyt talkin never turns into an actual RACE! I am a frustrated viewer here...ITS LIKE I KEEP GOING TO THE STRIP CLUB ON ALL OF THE STRIPPER'S DAYS OFF...LMAO

OH YEAH HELLO "B"...
how bout u get it started off and race sumbody? and u would be the only nigga to pick a strip club analogy to car racing
Old 08-15-2008, 12:04 PM
Suzuka Master

i 4 one know why Moe isnt racing his car yet. he's just tryna set up challenges for when its broken in. But sooner or later people are gona start gettin anxious, especially with all the trash talkin go round. Moe i say you take a day trip to NYC and back then let the car cool off for a day and do an oil change with full synthetic and Get this shit crackin!
Old 08-15-2008, 12:12 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by L's TL
i 4 one know why Moe isnt racing his car yet. he's just tryna set up challenges for when its broken in. But sooner or later people are gona start gettin anxious, especially with all the trash talkin go round. Moe i say you take a day trip to NYC and back then let the car cool off for a day and do an oil change with full synthetic and Get this shit crackin!
lol Im trying to roll out to Ocean City then Delaware tomorrow for some shopping. Knowing my lazy ass I probally wont. But your 100% right, im just trying to set up some challenges right now.
Old 08-15-2008, 12:14 PM
Suzuka Master

Originally Posted by CLS6SpeedNupe
lol Im trying to roll out to Ocean City then Delaware tomorrow for some shopping. Knowing my lazy ass I probally wont. But your 100% right, im just trying to set up some challenges right now.

man thats not gona do n e thing for miles on ur car. Take a real shopping trip!
Old 08-15-2008, 12:15 PM
RIP MxOJuic

Gregory!

Lance llamame! I have a package from NY
Old 08-15-2008, 12:15 PM
is in Honda heaven

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
u right like shit...but since the accord sits on a FWD platform supposedly the "new CL" that they claim they comin out with will be RWD or RWD biased SHAWD...but of course thats all speculation and what not...but i fuck wit the 08 accord coupe. If it was RWD or AWD I woulda been bought one. Them jonts look real good.
Plus that $700 car note wouldnt sit too well. I'm still on the fence on the coupe but now that people are startin to mod em they've grown on me a lil.
Old 08-15-2008, 12:22 PM
3.2 CL-S Sundance Gold

how bout u get it started off and race sumbody? and u would be the only nigga to pick a strip club analogy to car racing
...u right stripper/car anology... are great...lol...
Old 08-15-2008, 12:26 PM
Suzuka Master

built for speed not for comfort
Old 08-15-2008, 12:35 PM
is in Honda heaven

built for speed not for comfort
Did you motor boat em!? You motorboated em you slick bastard!! LOL!
Old 08-15-2008, 12:42 PM
Banned

OH YEAH HELLO "B"...

Word I have video of that!

Is it me or does it seem like the slowest people are always the ones to hype things up the most amonks the faster cars???

Could this be to draw attention away from themselves while the faster cars fight???
Old 08-15-2008, 12:53 PM
is in Honda heaven

Moe I've gotta meet you and your car seein how you know my cousin and mechanic so well.
Old 08-15-2008, 12:54 PM
RIP MxOJuic

blah blah blah I own this thread I can say whatever the fuk I please
Old 08-15-2008, 12:57 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by Derk's K24
Moe I've gotta meet you and your car seein how you know my cousin and mechanic so well.

we can do that, i gotta see them real soon
Old 08-15-2008, 01:02 PM
Banned

blah blah blah I own this thread I can say whatever the fuk I please

o ok, just something I noticed. Since you dont street race, what kind of racing do you do in which lables you as the best female Acura driver in the area or whatever it is you claim. Just curious because im pretty sure I got a female who can take that title from you driving my car...
Old 08-15-2008, 01:04 PM
3.2 CL-S Sundance Gold

lol i knew the guilty would respond and get in their feelings...i will take ur comment with a grain of salt (because I was indeed hyping it up) but not for the reasons that you suggest!!

I do wanna see some racing not because my car is "slow" (which is by choice because I dont believe (in my opinion) that its smart to put tons of money into a car with +120,000 miles and is a daily driverand risk fuckin it up with no backup transportation) but that is my perogative; and modding ur car is ur perogative...however I have stated that I merely wanna see some races, so it would be nice if the folks who doing all the talking would put it to action...I am sorry that my GENERAL statement about me not seeing any racing has offended the GUILTY PARTY...

If you went to a WATCH a basketball game and everyone was standing around talkin shyt but nobody played u would be sayin the same shyt so take a step outta ur feelings for a minute cause imma say what i wanna see and I WANNA SEE SOME RACES...i am mad that U took the time to reply to my LIGHT-HEARTED and playful comment with such an emotional statement especially since it wasnt directed at U specifically..BUT I AM EVEN MORE MAD AT THE FACT THAT I JUST RESPONDED BACK.....so what was I saying again...oh yeah how about this weather we're having OH YEAH and are GREAT..LMAO

Last edited by Gregory_20706; 08-15-2008 at 01:08 PM.
Old 08-15-2008, 01:07 PM
RIP MxOJuic

o ok, just something I noticed. Since you dont street race, what kind of racing do you do in which lables you as the best female Acura driver in the area or whatever it is you claim. Just curious because im pretty sure I got a female who can take that title from you driving my car...

YOU REALLY WANNA START WITH ME???? ANYONE THAT COMES OUT CAN VOUCH FOR ME. BRING THAT FEMALE FRIEND OUT! SEE ME ON 50 BISH!
Old 08-15-2008, 01:08 PM
Suzuka Master

lol i knew the guilty would respond and get in their feelings...i will take ur comment with a grain of salt (because I was indeed hyping it up) but not for the reasons that you suggest!!

I do wanna see some racing not because my car is "slow" (which is by choice because I dont believe (in my opinion) that its smart to put tons of money into a car with +120,000 miles and is a daily driverand risk fuckin it up with no backup transportation) but that is my perogative; and modding ur car is ur perogative...however I have stated that I merely wanna see some races, so it would be nice if the folks who doing all the talking would put it to action...I am sorry that my GENERAL statement about me not seeing any racing has offended the GUILTY PARTY...

If you went to a WATCH a basketball game and everyone was standing around talkin shyt but nobody played u would be sayin the same shyt so take a step outta ur feelings for a minute cause imma say what i wanna see and I WANNA SEE SOME RACES...i am mad that U took the time to reply to my LIGHT-HEARTED and playful comment with such emotion statement which was especially since it wasnt directed at U specifically..BUT I AM EVEN MORE MAD AT THE FACT THAT I JUST RESPONDED BACK.....so what was I saying again...oh yeah how about this weather we're having OH YEAH and are GREAT..LMAO

dude ur a clown the weather has been bomb up until yesterday when it poured.
Old 08-15-2008, 01:13 PM
3.2 CL-S Sundance Gold

dude ur a clown the weather has been bomb up until yesterday when it poured.
You wasn"t suppose to answer the weather question ...LMAO

Imma prolly be out that way (north) tonight let me know if ya"ll go see that tonight or gettin tonight
Old 08-15-2008, 01:14 PM
Banned

If you went to a WATCH a basketball game and everyone was standing around talkin shyt but nobody played u would be sayin the same shyt so take a step outta ur feelings for a minute cause imma say what i wanna see and I WANNA SEE SOME RACES...i am mad that U took the time to reply to my LIGHT-HEARTED and playful comment with such an emotional statement especially since it wasnt directed at U specifically..BUT I AM EVEN MORE MAD AT THE FACT THAT I JUST RESPONDED BACK.....so what was I saying again...oh yeah how about this weather we're having OH YEAH and are GREAT..LMAO
Ok Greg you win, I see where you coming from
Old 08-15-2008, 01:19 PM
Banned

YOU REALLY WANNA START WITH ME???? ANYONE THAT COMES OUT CAN VOUCH FOR ME. BRING THAT FEMALE FRIEND OUT! SEE ME ON 50 BISH!
well since you already got me started why not. Naw I wont put her in danager of one of your crazy 50 sprints with her driving my car, I was thinking something simple like a 1st 2nd or 3rd gear roll race. However I will run you in a 50 Sprint if you think you can keep up
Old 08-15-2008, 01:23 PM
RIP MxOJuic

well since you already got me started why not. Naw I wont put her in danager of one of your crazy 50 sprints with her driving my car, I was thinking something simple like a 1st 2nd or 3rd gear roll race. However I will run you in a 50 Sprint if you think you can keep up

sure no problem but for the 50 sprint let me get my new suspension first.

BTW you enjoying picking on females (D'nene and Me) don't you????
Old 08-15-2008, 01:24 PM
Instructor

Received 13 Likes on 12 Posts
Wink

I say just make a bracket of who wants to race with quaterfinals and finals and than that will give us our champion(Car)...drivers can swap!
Old 08-15-2008, 01:24 PM
3.2 CL-S Sundance Gold

Ok Greg you win, I see where you coming from

:surrender lol...its all good :gheyhug: ... :gheywave:
Old 08-15-2008, 01:31 PM
Banned

back up back up... New suspension? arent you lowered now? im confused you claim to be the best female acura driver here and then tell me you will see my female friend on 50 driving my car but then when I say I will run you on 50 you say wait till you get new suspension?????? what the hell is going on?

Im running stock suspension, you are funny though..laugh of the day. You dont need suspension, you need engine work.
Old 08-15-2008, 01:34 PM
Suzuka Master

she need shocks...lowering springs + stock shocks=bouncy ride/blown shocks after a few 100-1000 miles.
Old 08-15-2008, 01:35 PM
3.2 CL-S Sundance Gold

SEE "B" thats the type of stuff I'm talkin bout LMAO...how u gonna challenge that man and his female counterpart then hit him with this.....LOL....

lemme stop I done got in enuff for the day...lol..ya'll are crazy
Old 08-15-2008, 01:38 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by DrewQ35
I say just make a bracket of who wants to race with quaterfinals and finals and than that will give us our champion(Car)...drivers can swap!
NO DREW.. what did I tell you on the Org. No more driver swap for you. Learn your car man. Everyone needs to drive their own car from now on. Whats the point of putting all the money into it and paying a nice car note each month to watch another person enjoy winning races and running better times. I mean straight up when im ready dont line up next to me unless its your car, thats how im carrying it. That message goes out to everyone.
Old 08-15-2008, 01:38 PM
RIP MxOJuic

thanks for clearing that up Lance

Moe you said "I was thinking something simple like a 1st 2nd or 3rd gear roll race" I said sure

but for a 50 sprint let me get my suspension first
Old 08-15-2008, 01:40 PM
Im a Maverick!

Your bouncy bouncy rear end is FTL. Stock struts FTL X 2..
Old 08-15-2008, 01:42 PM
Banned

she need shocks...lowering springs + stock shocks=bouncy ride/blown shocks after a few 100-1000 miles.
ok Peter Parker
Old 08-15-2008, 01:44 PM
RIP MxOJuic

Your bouncy bouncy rear end is FTL. Stock struts FTL X 2..

the ass on my car bounces more that a hip hop video girl
Old 08-15-2008, 01:46 PM
Im a Maverick!

Moe you said "I was thinking something simple like a 1st 2nd or 3rd gear roll race" I said sure

50 SPRINT AND 1-2-3 ROLL ON ARE ALL Street Races
Old 08-15-2008, 01:47 PM
Banned

Ok glad you cleared that up. Should be a easy win for her.
Im a Maverick!

Originally Posted by DrewQ35

I got first dibs on tha G
3.2 CL-S Sundance Gold

the ass on my car bounces more that a hip hop video girl

LMAO at "hip hop video girl".....IS IT BOUNCIN LIKE DAT..LOL

I GOT SOME ONES $$$ TO THROW ON UR CAR ...LMAO

Last edited by Gregory_20706; 08-15-2008 at 01:52 PM.
Old 08-15-2008, 01:48 PM
Banned

50 SPRINT AND 1-2-3 ROLL ON ARE ALL Street Races

same thing I was thinking Steve but you know how the slow people are sometimes

Quick Reply: Rockville Starbucks/214