Mid-Atlantic Delaware, Maryland, Pennsylvania, Virginia, Washington DC & West Virginia

Rockville Starbucks/214

Search this Thread

Old 08-25-2008, 09:46 AM
Queen of Maximas

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by CLS6SpeedNupe
im confidant that with your IQ level, if you had C4 you would blow yourself up long before you got anywhere near my car.

Thanks again, have a nice day
...and you graduated from college and still cant fucking spell.
Old 08-25-2008, 09:46 AM
Suzuka Master

Received 193 Likes on 150 Posts
Originally Posted by datdude3.5
nope it aint gone 100% yet but i dont wanna put it back in and 1 day lata its gone......so mine as well get a new one.....but it prolly came from powershifting and dawgn this joint all the time.....i knew it was gonna happen but this wasnt the perfect time...lol
lmao! when are you gonna learn? Maxima FTL!
Old 08-25-2008, 09:48 AM
Banned

man do some fuckin homwork....i have beaten it 4 times already u dumb fuck.....3 times from a roll and at the track.....what the fuck else do u want.....
ok im sorry, someone else told me that the 4th gen pulls from you. I should have came to the source instead of just reading the paper
Old 08-25-2008, 09:48 AM
Queen of Maximas

i dont have traction in first either but i still race how eva and wheneva...whats ur excuse...i dnt think any of us on here have traction in first honestly....lol
see me!!
Old 08-25-2008, 09:49 AM
4th Gear

Originally Posted by L's TL
Classify "bolt-on" for me, cause last time i saw that car, which was a while ago it had some type of ecu management or piggyback and that doesnt classify as bolt on for me
it aint nothing special like dat man....honestly it aint nothing special...im not one to put peoples business out there ......SO JP CAN U TELL THEM WHAT U GOT DONE TO THE 4TH GEN PLEASE!!!!!!!!!
Old 08-25-2008, 09:50 AM
Instructor

Received 13 Likes on 12 Posts
I never see so much shit talkin, its ridiculous!
Datdude...you interested in that tranny?
Old 08-25-2008, 09:51 AM
Banned

it aint nothing special like dat man....honestly it aint nothing special...im not one to put peoples business out there ......SO JP CAN U TELL THEM WHAT U GOT DONE TO THE 4TH GEN PLEASE!!!!!!!!!
naw no need, im leaving the subject alone now. I dont care what he has done.
Old 08-25-2008, 09:53 AM
Suzuka Master

i mean I could giv a shit less what people got in there car. What I'm worried about is track times and whp/wtq and how many cars I win/lose by. I was just adding my 2cents into this dibacle, so lemme go ahead and
Old 08-25-2008, 09:55 AM
4th Gear

ok im sorry, someone else told me that the 4th gen pulls from you. I should have came to the source instead of just reading the paper
yea cuz i couldnt get it 2 go into gear....ask him urself....when he did beat me it was cuz i missed a gear.....but i dont knock anyone and there victories.......matter of fact anybody i lost to was cuz of driver error on myh part but once i got it corrected i couldnt be beat....sooooooooooooo any further questions....and seriously....if u throw out any name in this thread i have beaten them at least twice.....except the blue 5.5gen(jp), charles and all of curtis cars.....lol
Old 08-25-2008, 09:55 AM
Instructor

aight we can do a couple of 2nd gear rolls, it should be easier for you. I will tell you right now that I may not be out wed so dont expect it to be then unless you wanna come out there tonight or tomorrow night and run, I have no problem with that.

We can do it from a dig, 1st gear and 2nd gear rolls...and I dont have traction for shit also...so no excuses!
Old 08-25-2008, 09:56 AM
4th Gear

Originally Posted by DrewQ35
I never see so much shit talkin, its ridiculous!
Datdude...you interested in that tranny?
yea but wtf is a head gear bearing....lol....i aint tryna buy something thats messed up....
Old 08-25-2008, 09:56 AM
Instructor

yea cuz i couldnt get it 2 go into gear....ask him urself....when he did beat me it was cuz i missed a gear.....but i dont knock anyone and there victories.......matter of fact anybody i lost to was cuz of driver error on myh part but once i got it corrected i couldnt be beat....sooooooooooooo any further questions....and seriously....if u throw out any name in this thread i have beaten them at least twice.....except the blue 5.5gen(jp), charles and all of curtis cars.....lol
umm....you havent beaten me.
Old 08-25-2008, 09:58 AM
4th Gear

i mean I could giv a shit less what people got in there car. What I'm worried about is track times and whp/wtq and how many cars I win/lose by. I was just adding my 2cents into this dibacle, so lemme go ahead and
yea i know man but i jus wish he would say it so people would leave it alone...i know erthing it has but i aint gonna jus bus out and be like he got this this and this.....u feel me.....its jus outta respect 4 erbody car on here i dont do that
Old 08-25-2008, 10:00 AM
4th Gear

umm....you havent beaten me.
man drew we was side by side and i missed 2nd that night when we was in germantown.....so what u wanna call dat....im not gonna say i beat u but i do think we like dead even..........................from a drag i will kill u......sorry i had to say itlol

Last edited by datdude3.5; 08-25-2008 at 10:09 AM.
Old 08-25-2008, 10:03 AM
Banned

man drew we was side by side and i missed 2nd that night when we was in germantown.....so what u wanna call dat....im not gonna say i beat u but i do think we like dead even..........................from a roll in a drag i will kill u......sorry i had to say it
lol and the tables turn. The just said you got a RWD Sports coupe and he will still kill you out the whole with his FWD family sedan
Old 08-25-2008, 10:04 AM
is in Honda heaven

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Looks like yall been busy this morning. So does all this yappin go on when yall are in person or are all of you never together at the same time?
Old 08-25-2008, 10:06 AM
Banned

Originally Posted by Derk's K24
Looks like yall been busy this morning. So does all this yappin go on when yall are in person or are all of you never together at the same time?
naw I just like provoking them on here. Its fun
Old 08-25-2008, 10:09 AM
4th Gear

lol and the tables turn. The just said you got a RWD Sports coupe and he will still kill you out the whole with his FWD family sedan
dont sice it....based on 1/4mile times i got a better time than him
Old 08-25-2008, 10:19 AM
Banned

dont sice it....based on 1/4mile times i got a better time than him
such is true. But he has potential to blow you away based on the 1/4 times of the cars alone... True story ...
Old 08-25-2008, 10:22 AM
Im a Maverick!

Wow, We finally got the race off and I missed it.

Yea Moe finally beat the 4th gen and yes Jaypee was quiet. Why shouldnt or wouldnt he be. #1 he lost which is rare.lol #2 he was shocked he lost, #3 nothing to bragg or be cocky about b/c he lost.

But, you should race it again. Like Mighty said best 2 out of 3. Not @ curtis shop though DOWN BOTTOM, OR RITCHIE ROAD. Where the 1/4 is clearly defined

Moe you complainin about no traction buttttt, yall aint got no 12,11,10 FWD cars. I know you will have spinin issues but you have to deal with them and learn the car and drop pressure.HELLLLLOOOOOOO. (PS iVE HAD A MODERATELY FAST FWD manuall car w/torque so I know). But traction is possible, maybe someone needs to stop tyin to launch in V-tak.

I can vouch for the 4th gen only having bolt ons, considerin I bought it first whent all up and through that car to fix whateveer happened to it!! So all this he got this and that lah blah blah Im mad cause my 3.2 or 3.5 cant beat it shit is tired and LATE! Next HE has NO piggyback or egine mgmt. That is Maxine (5.5) I have driven the 4thgen after Jay has had it bymyself and can say that its nothin out of the ordinary..

This car however just seems out of the ordinary because face it. who else has seen or had a bolt on 4thgen 5 spd w/MEVI.... No one cause you usually see auto terds like mine. Which dont do bad for themselves lets see my car holds the record for fastest n/a 4thgen auto @ 14.83@95. What does the CLS auto stock run??????????? I remember aaron puttin up those numbers for a little while @ the track. So your point is???????? Maxima Auto 190 hp , CLS AUTO 2??hp. Maxima clearly has a power to weight advantage among others.

Thats just like IE, when we bust b,mores famed H22 accord which was sooooooooooooooooooooooo fast back in 03.bs. We gave that joint the move and a car and 5.5 came right around that pos. Next thing you know. " OH naw yall sprayed that car aint bolt ons. No Fucktard yall aint used to seein a 6sp 5.5 run so it looks fukin amazing. Sleeper of the year then nothin and I repeat nothin 4door midsize v6 was meesin with one....!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Why do you think everyone hopped on the bandwagon, Because inexpensive speed hello!

And also to clear up the myth about jaypee blowin motahs because, Ive been there almost every time it happened. No not caus eof spray, vq's suck oil and if you dont check that oil pump is some shit and itll go it in a sec. If hes sprayin then so is John, Arron,. cause all of them been through a motor. Shit I almost forgot CASSIDY that had the 3.5 Altima blew his, that would kick a cls azz 2.lol

Dnene I feel you for wantin to race him from a dig thats were you autotragic aint so bad @. But go with Moe from a 3800k roll in 1st. youll be aiight.

Drew let me run Moe in your car, you need all the help you can get in this situation.

How bout this ill throw out a challenge

Moe vs MUSTANG. Any day you wish!!
Since you definately dont want to go from a dig wit me. I ll give you the move
Old 08-25-2008, 10:24 AM
Im a Maverick!

We can do it from a dig, 1st gear and 2nd gear rolls...and I dont have traction for shit also...so no excuses!
You dont, but I do in your car remember to bring the tire gauge.

Jeezz, racin hanbook 101. Come on children let me take you to school
Old 08-25-2008, 10:25 AM
Im a Maverick!

man drew we was side by side and i missed 2nd that night when we was in germantown.....so what u wanna call dat....im not gonna say i beat u but i do think we like dead even..........................from a drag i will kill u......sorry i had to say itlol
Manny, no to bud in but I was the passenger in G-town. That time when u missed 2nd drew started in the wrong gear to begin with, Freakin newbie.
Yall need to do it again.
Old 08-25-2008, 10:32 AM
Instructor

Dude I know your trippin..we ran it like 3 or 4 times...and even on the beltway and I would walk away from you...are you serious!

Originally Posted by GOT5.0
Manny, no to bud in but I was the passenger in G-town. That time when u missed 2nd drew started in the wrong gear to begin with, Freakin newbie.
Yall need to do it again.
Yeah i even had it in the wrong gear and still pulled away from you...we ran a bunch of time and steve was in the car with...you really on somthing...i can get you from a roll all day and you know it....stop trying to fake on here! thats why when you first got the max you wanted to run all the time and than you stopped cause you knew i was getting you.
Old 08-25-2008, 10:34 AM
Banned

Yea Moe finally beat the 4th gen and yes Jaypee was quiet. Why shouldnt or wouldnt he be. #1 he lost which is rare.lol #2 he was shocked he lost, #3 nothing to bragg or be cocky about b/c he lost.

But, you should race it again. Like Mighty said best 2 out of 3. Not @ curtis shop though DOWN BOTTOM, OR RITCHIE ROAD. Where the 1/4 is clearly defined

Moe you complainin about no traction buttttt, yall aint got no 12,11,10 FWD cars. I know you will have spinin issues but you have to deal with them and learn the car and drop pressure.HELLLLLOOOOOOO. (PS iVE HAD A MODERATELY FAST FWD manuall car w/torque so I know). But traction is possible, maybe someone needs to stop tyin to launch in V-tak.

I can vouch for the 4th gen only having bolt ons, considerin I bought it first whent all up and through that car to fix whateveer happened to it!! So all this he got this and that lah blah blah Im mad cause my 3.2 or 3.5 cant beat it shit is tired and LATE! Next HE has NO piggyback or egine mgmt. That is Maxine (5.5) I have driven the 4thgen after Jay has had it bymyself and can say that its nothin out of the ordinary..

This car however just seems out of the ordinary because face it. who else has seen or had a bolt on 4thgen 5 spd w/MEVI.... No one cause you usually see auto terds like mine. Which dont do bad for themselves lets see my car holds the record for fastest n/a 4thgen auto @ 14.83@95. What does the CLS auto stock run??????????? I remember aaron puttin up those numbers for a little while @ the track. So your point is???????? Maxima Auto 190 hp , CLS AUTO 2??hp. Maxima clearly has a power to weight advantage among others.

Thats just like IE, when we bust b,mores famed H22 accord which was sooooooooooooooooooooooo fast back in 03.bs. We gave that joint the move and a car and 5.5 came right around that pos. Next thing you know. " OH naw yall sprayed that car aint bolt ons. No Fucktard yall aint used to seein a 6sp 5.5 run so it looks fukin amazing. Sleeper of the year then nothin and I repeat nothin 4door midsize v6 was meesin with one....!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Why do you think everyone hopped on the bandwagon, Because inexpensive speed hello!

And also to clear up the myth about jaypee blowin motahs because, Ive been there almost every time it happened. No not caus eof spray, vq's suck oil and if you dont check that oil pump is some shit and itll go it in a sec. If hes sprayin then so is John, Arron,. cause all of them been through a motor. Shit I almost forgot CASSIDY that had the 3.5 Altima blew his, that would kick a cls azz 2.lol

Dnene I feel you for wantin to race him from a dig thats were you autotragic aint so bad @. But go with Moe from a 3800k roll in 1st. youll be aiight.

Drew let me run Moe in your car, you need all the help you can get in this situation.

Steve I got mad respect for your post.

1) 3.2 CLS Auto runs 14.6 as is and the 6 Speed runs 14.5 supposedly but I pulled a 14.3 out of mines untouched.

2) Not racing the 4th gen again so yall just need to accept that and move on.

3) Denee can see me in a 2nd gear roll at 3800rmp.... SHIFT....bye bye

4) "Drew let me run Moe in your car, you need all the help you can get in this situation."......too funny but no, let him drive his own car. I have expressed how I feel about that many times before.

5) Me Vs the stang, we will do that dance one day.
Old 08-25-2008, 10:35 AM
Suzuka Master

I belive the point was that the 4th gen mod for mod tranny for tranny is an obsolete car compared to the 2nd gen CL/TL. Theres really no comparison here a CLS auto stock runs 14.8 w/ a decent driver. 14.2 6psd manny stock. Those appear to be the same times as 5.5 gens stock. So why the fuck are we comparing slow ass 4th gens to newer faster cars?
Old 08-25-2008, 10:39 AM
Banned

Dude I know your trippin..we ran it like 3 or 4 times...and even on the beltway and I would walk away from you...are you serious!

Yeah i even had it in the wrong gear and still pulled away from you...we ran a bunch of time and steve was in the car with...you really on somthing...i can get you from a roll all day and you know it....stop trying to fake on here! thats why when you first got the max you wanted to run all the time and than you stopped cause you knew i was getting you.

Manny says he has beating everyone except Jayp 5th gen and all of Curtis cars... how true can this be???? doesnt he only run 14.4 not even breaking 100mph????
Old 08-25-2008, 10:42 AM
Im a Maverick!

I belive the point was that the 4th gen mod for mod tranny for tranny is an obsolete car compared to the 2nd gen CL/TL. Theres really no comparison here a CLS auto stock runs 14.8 w/ a decent driver. 14.2 6psd manny stock. Those appear to be the same times as 5.5 gens stock. So why the fuck are we comparing slow ass 4th gens to newer faster cars?
lol. 4 slow 4thgens. I was just makin the comparison because. My car did it with udp, technosquare ecu, catbak, intake, y-pipe. That aint shit. Look@my mod list for mustang now those are bolt ons. A 4thgen should be no where near a 280hp cls stock or no...
Old 08-25-2008, 10:45 AM
Banned

lol. 4 slow 4thgens. I was just makin the comparison because. My car did it with udp, technosquare ecu, catbak, intake, y-pipe. That aint shit. Look@my mod list for mustang now those are bolt ons. A 4thgen should be no where near a 280hp cls stock or no...
No actually your car did it with nothing in the car but the drivers seat and driver that probally only weighed 150. Trust me I was there
Old 08-25-2008, 10:47 AM
Im a Maverick!

Steve I got mad respect for your post.

1) 3.2 CLS Auto runs 14.6 as is and the 6 Speed runs 14.5 supposedly but I pulled a 14.3 out of mines untouched.

2) Not racing the 4th gen again so yall just need to accept that and move on.

3) Denee can see me in a 2nd gear roll at 3800rmp.... SHIFT....bye bye
That would be unfair for her....
4) "Drew let me run Moe in your car, you need all the help you can get in this situation."......too funny but no, let him drive his own car. I have expressed how I feel about that many times before.

5) Me Vs the stang, we will do that dance one day.
1. Wrong
2.Fine by Me
3.Now thats clearly unfair. c her @ 4800 in 2nd thats a race. Oh yes im skilled in drivin her car 2.
4. Im not makin an unfair race. This is your time. Im not tuned and lean out severly on top end therefore im shiftin way early @5k cause I dont want to blow my shit. So, itll be a good run. Aron beat me before he left
We can do a roll, your 2nd to my 1st
Old 08-25-2008, 10:50 AM
Im a Maverick!

No actually your car did it with nothing in the car but the drivers seat and driver that probally only weighed 150. Trust me I was there
Point is it did it.....
Old 08-25-2008, 10:52 AM
Suzuka Master

That aint shit??? lmao OKAY anything with an ecu is somethin. We cant change ECU's on our car. And a modded 4th gen SHOULD again SHOULD be close to a stock 260HP CLS and after 100 the spankin gets even worse. God forbid the Maxima try and see the CL on a real track like the "ring" thats where our cars are built to shine. Not str8 line but it fares well there too. Thats like saying a 4th gen shouldnt be anywhere near a stock 260 HP 5.5 gen AT. When you mod a car it gets faster. As for your mod list on the mustang being bolt ons that !Bolt on (in my book anyway) is intake, headers, cat back, and pulley. Anything else that you have to take off other compnents of the vehicle whether it be intake manifold or valve covers isnt a fuckin bolt on its a bolt off then bolt on.
Old 08-25-2008, 10:54 AM
Suzuka Master

1. Wrong
2.Fine by Me
3.Now thats clearly unfair. c her @ 4800 in 2nd thats a race. Oh yes im skilled in drivin her car 2.
4. Im not makin an unfair race. This is your time. Im not tuned and lean out severly on top end therefore im shiftin way early @5k cause I dont want to blow my shit. So, itll be a good run. Aron beat me before he left
how did aaron beat you? I beat aaron and he has more mods than me and i had 3 ppl in the car. I got lucky though
Old 08-25-2008, 11:01 AM
Banned

1. Wrong
2.Fine by Me
1) yea you are right, I was thinking about another car for a second

3) oh well

4) Naw I will wait till your running fine and im at stage 4 before I run your stang. Right now im only at stage 1 doing what I am.
Old 08-25-2008, 11:03 AM
Banned

Point is it did it.....
and will never ever do it again from what it looks like..
Old 08-25-2008, 11:03 AM
Im a Maverick!

That aint shit??? lmao OKAY anything with an ecu is somethin. We cant change ECU's on our car. And a modded 4th gen SHOULD again SHOULD be close to a stock 260HP CLS and after 100 the spankin gets even worse. God forbid the Maxima try and see the CL on a real track like the "ring" thats where our cars are built to shine. Not str8 line but it fares well there too. Thats like saying a 4th gen shouldnt be anywhere near a stock 260 HP 5.5 gen AT. When you mod a car it gets faster. As for your mod list on the mustang being bolt ons that !Bolt on (in my book anyway) is intake, headers, cat back, and pulley. Anything else that you have to take off other compnents of the vehicle whether it be intake manifold or valve covers isnt a fuckin bolt on its a bolt off then bolt on.
Not my fault yall aint got aftermarket following. maybe its not meant to be.j/k
lol

After 100 its cutains for a stockl manifold 4thgen auto wit a cls. yes I agree
Hell naw im not close to a stock 5.5 auto magic w/driver.

In my and most muscle car heads a BOLT ON is considered anything that you do not have to remove the motor or open it up for. So by your definition I dont have any bolts on then. But by mine the only non bolt ons I have are bored .30 ovah block , cam, heads.
So my bolt on count is now 1. Headers,2. Mass air,3. catback,4. x-pipe,5. spacer,6. tb,7. udps, 8.smog delete,9. intake manifold.

Last edited by GOT5.0; 08-25-2008 at 11:07 AM.
Old 08-25-2008, 11:10 AM
Im a Maverick!

Somebody just made a funny analogy that kinda made since to our convos

Hondas & Nissans modded provide better than results compared to Acuras & Infiniti
Old 08-25-2008, 11:11 AM
Suzuka Master

Not my fault yall aint got aftermarket following. maybe its not meant to be.j/k
lol
Yea i mean these cars werent built for racing and actually have class

After 100 its cutains for a stockl manifold 4thgen auto wit a cls. yes I agree
Hell naw im not close to a stock 5.5 auto magic w/driver.
No after 100 its curtains for any auto 4th gen that stsill has a 3.0 in it and how arent you close to a stock 5.5 yet close to a stock CL yet they run the same damn 1/4 times??? Them jonts is slow mang, its ok thats why you have th mustang

In my and most muscle car heads a BOLT ON is considered anything that you do not have to remove the motor or open it up for. So by your definition I dont have any bolts on then. But by mine the only non bolt ons I have are bored .30 ovah block , cam, heads.
So my bolt on count is now 1. Headers, Mass air, catback, x-pipe, spacer, tb, udps, smog delete, intake manifold.
I agree with you I was just being an asshole
Old 08-25-2008, 11:13 AM
Im a Maverick!

and will never ever do it again from what it looks like..
Could be Could be not WHOS to say. Im still unbeaten on the street by all the 150lb 4thgen auto drivers. So im still the CHAMPION.

I might bracket at Imstar though. Hopefully JAYPEE jR WILL hook me up wit a MEVI & 02 sensors.
Old 08-25-2008, 11:20 AM
Banned

Could be Could be not WHOS to say. Im still unbeaten on the street by all the 150lb 4thgen auto drivers. So im still the CHAMPION.

I might bracket at Imstar though. Hopefully JAYPEE jR WILL hook me up wit a MEVI & 02 sensors.
oooooh boy
Old 08-25-2008, 11:32 AM
Im a Maverick!

Yea i mean these cars werent built for racing and actually have class

No after 100 its curtains for any auto 4th gen that stsill has a 3.0 in it and how arent you close to a stock 5.5 yet close to a stock CL yet they run the same damn 1/4 times??? Them jonts is slow mang, its ok thats why you have th mustang

I agree with you I was just being an asshole

Not with MEVI OR 00VI. Ie, jays 4thgen after 100 only gets worst for the Acura.

Maybe close 0-60 after that is ovah. And I dont think the cls auto and 5.5 auto are =..

Quick Reply: Rockville Starbucks/214