Spied on the Street! 2018 Acura TLX (MMC)

Search this Thread

Old 03-28-2017, 01:43 PM
Burning Brakes

Received 380 Likes on 223 Posts
Originally Posted by Comfy
I just happened to click on the photolink from post #1.
OMG. ....... this is unbelievable. Big time screw up. I can't imagine it looking good from any angle save the side profile.
In my book, the TLX was always a sort of good looking car even though temporarily toned down. This one .... what can I say. It simply hurts my eye to look at this. Even a Toyota Corolla looks better than this. IMO the ugly grill of Lexus is actually a beauty queen if parked beside this car.
They really need to fire the designers. As you all guys have said before, I predict too that this will be a massive flop, Possibly the final nail in the coffin for Acura sedans.

Man, ....... I still can't get it out of my head. Is there a traitor working in the design department?
I guess everyone is different. I think it is an improvement and when the full vehicle pics come out it will be a very nice update. Then again I have never been a fan of the beak/shield. I just picked up a TLX a few days ago and if the full vehicle pics appeal as much to me I will probably trade in at year end and take a bit of a haircut.
Old 03-28-2017, 03:16 PM
Burning Brakes

Received 105 Likes on 74 Posts
Originally Posted by Tony Pac
Let's say Acura fixes the bugs in transmission and introduces HUD, car play and a few other tech items. What's next?
The issue is that we are never satisfied and we always want more as customers. I think that's okay to ask for more but we cannot ignore the fact that car companies cannot upgrade their vehicles on a daily basis. I am not defending Acura but this applies to all car manufacturers. If we take the Germans, Audi and BMW's interior can't match MB. What are they doing to match MB interior and design?
Things I think they SHOULD fix (in addition to the transmission and the steampunk electronics).
If the spy shots are correct - it is a relatively ugly car still and the "personality" isn't that great either
Type S - 500HP V6 6 miles to the gallon with large tailpipes that shoot flames model
A hybrid based on the Accord hybrid - good acceleration and good mpg - maybe include turbo as it is a slightly heavier car
Base model 4 cylinder
COOLED seats - not just perforated
Chilled cupholder

OK maybe the cupholder isn't a must but I think the others really should be part of the let's get it right in the next model TLX - maybe even choose a new name as the TLX has had two lemons in a row IMHO.
Old 03-28-2017, 03:24 PM
Suzuka Master

Received 880 Likes on 673 Posts
Originally Posted by boe_d
Things I think they SHOULD fix (in addition to the transmission and the steampunk electronics).
If the spy shots are correct - it is a relatively ugly car still and the "personality" isn't that great either
Type S - 500HP V6 6 miles to the gallon with large tailpipes that shoot flames model
A hybrid based on the Accord hybrid - good acceleration and good mpg - maybe include turbo as it is a slightly heavier car
Base model 4 cylinder
COOLED seats - not just perforated
Chilled cupholder

OK maybe the cupholder isn't a must but I think the others really should be part of the let's get it right in the next model TLX - maybe even choose a new name as the TLX has had two lemons in a row IMHO.
Nice touch on the "steampunk electronics" I really like that statement haha. But one note, the TLX does come with cooled (well ventilated) seats and a heated steering wheel in Canada. For whatever reason Acura Canada really delivers vs Acura USA.
Old 03-28-2017, 03:36 PM
AZ Community Team

Received 1,583 Likes on 953 Posts
RDX10 - i agree. We don't need Acura to make flying cars but at least comparable to other brands. Let's stay positive and see the final results in 2 weeks

This is a great chance to improve the TLX features and sales.
Old 03-28-2017, 04:35 PM
Intermediate

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Smile New press release

Refreshed 2018 Acura TLX to Make World Debut on April 11: Bringing Precision Crafted Performance Design Language to Acura Sedan Lineup LOS ANGELES - 3/28/2017
Acura will unveil the refreshed and significantly enhanced 2018 TLX performance sedan in New York on April 11. The 2018 TLX will boast a more aggressive, sporty and alluring look inspired by the Acura Precision Concept that debuted at the North American International Auto Show in 2016, a design direction that already has successfully influenced the styling of the 2017 Acura MDX. The TLX refresh also includes new premium features and technology enhancements that place the TLX among the most technologically advanced and well-equipped cars in its segment. Watch the 2018 Acura TLX reveal live on April 11 at 4:45 p.m. ET at acura.us/2018TLXDebut.

"The 2018 TLX will receive new styling elements that ratchet up its emotion and reflect Acura's focus on Precision Crafted Performance,"said Jon Ikeda, Acura vice president and general manager. "Acura customers embraced the MDX when we raised its game with bold, new styling, and we're pumped to show how we're elevating the TLX experience."

The 2018 TLX five-passenger performance sedan was designed by the Acura Design Studio in Torrance, Calif. and will continue to be produced at the company's Marysville Auto Plant in Ohio with domestic and globally sourced parts.

For More Information

Consumer information is available at http://www.acura.com. To join the Acura community on Facebook, visit
Facebook Post
. Additional media information including pricing, features and high-resolution photography is available at http://www.acuranews.com/channels/acura-automobiles.

About Acura

Acura is a leading automotive luxury nameplate that delivers Precision Crafted Performance, an original approach to technology and design that creates a new driving experience.

The Acura lineup features six distinctive models – the RLX premium luxury sedan, the TLX performance luxury sedan, the ILX sport sedan, the 5-passenger RDX luxury crossover SUV, and the seven-passenger Acura MDX, America's all-time best-selling three-row luxury SUV. Last spring, Acura launched its next-generation, electrified NSX supercar as a new and pinnacle expression of Acura Precision Crafted Performance.
Old 03-28-2017, 05:13 PM
Team Owner

Received 4,416 Likes on 3,322 Posts
Originally Posted by Rommel Orellana

About Acura

Acura is a leading automotive luxury nameplate that delivers Precision Crafted Performance, an original approach to technology and design that creates a new driving experience.

1. Truthfully- What is Acura leading in?

2. What's this new driving experience they talk about? The same sub-300hp sedans they had for two decades now? Or the NSX that is similar to other super/hyper cars with electric motors? Or...
Old 03-28-2017, 06:02 PM
Suzuka Master

Originally Posted by TacoBello

1. Truthfully- What is Acura leading in?

2. What's this new driving experience they talk about? The same sub-300hp sedans they had for two decades now? Or the NSX that is similar to other super/hyper cars with electric motors AND NOBODY CAN AFFORD SO WHY DOES IT MATTER FOR THE REAT OF US?...
Fixed.
Old 03-28-2017, 07:28 PM
Burning Brakes

I like the teaser pic. The car looks better than the original leaks
I agree, a sportier look to the front end and what appears to be a more aggressive hood line from the teaser pic. This will be Jon Ikeda's first chance to influence the TLX design and I am hopeful he will bring a lot more on the next generation TLX. This update seems to always have been about a fresher look with performance changes coming on the next generation TLX. I suspect the tech changes may just be adding carplay and android auto but I guess we will find out soon enough. The triple LED fog lamps would be a nice touch along with the NSX style wheels although from the teaser pic the wheels look more like the older A-spec style.
The following users liked this post:
TacoBello (03-28-2017)
Old 03-28-2017, 08:03 PM
Banned

Received 124 Likes on 104 Posts
Originally Posted by Tony Pac
Let's say Acura fixes the bugs in transmission
They were fully fixed in 2016.
Old 03-28-2017, 08:58 PM
Senior Moderator

Received 2,181 Likes on 1,210 Posts
Knock off the personal crap. The same people come in here and beat a dead horse and the same owner says the same thing in response.

I have warned some of you before. Two posts deleted. If your post was deleted, take the (strong) hint.

Last edited by ggesq; 03-28-2017 at 09:00 PM.
The following 5 users liked this post by ggesq:
a35tl (03-28-2017), CheeseyPoofs McNut (03-29-2017), dj5 (03-29-2017), wlkeel (03-29-2017), wyliec2 (03-30-2017)
Old 03-28-2017, 09:14 PM
2014 RDX AWD Tech

Received 354 Likes on 325 Posts
Originally Posted by jhb31
I guess everyone is different. I think it is an improvement and when the full vehicle pics come out it will be a very nice update. Then again I have never been a fan of the beak/shield. I just picked up a TLX a few days ago and if the full vehicle pics appeal as much to me I will probably trade in at year end and take a bit of a haircut.
I agree with you partly. May be the production version in real flesh will look much better. May be the photo scooped car had too much camouflage on it ...the pictures were blurry anyway. While checking the images on my cell phone it looked like the white car had a large mustache.... Or may be the design will grow on me as well. I'm really hoping that this turns out better for Acura.
Old 03-28-2017, 11:45 PM
Team Owner

I don't believe the wheel gap will change. That's been a Honda issue since pre 1980 and I don't foresee it changing any time soon. But at the same time, it's not a big deal as it can be easily addressed and customized to ones liking.

i think the addition of android auto and carplay would be a huge score for the car though.
Old 03-29-2017, 09:37 AM
7th Gear

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Wheel gap will be changing... Stance will be better. 19" wheels on up level trims. Red Leather coming to the higher trims.. As well as piping like the MDX.. In an odd move 4 cylinder models will not get exposed tail pipes.... In the US anyways.
Old 03-29-2017, 10:25 AM
Azine Jabroni

Received 2,159 Likes on 1,387 Posts
Originally Posted by vancanfanedm
Wheel gap will be changing... Stance will be better. 19" wheels on up level trims. Red Leather coming to the higher trims.. As well as piping like the MDX.. In an odd move 4 cylinder models will not get exposed tail pipes.... In the US anyways.
Source?
Old 03-29-2017, 10:36 AM
Three Wheelin'

Received 651 Likes on 350 Posts
wheels and exterior ques should have always been a part of model trim levels. One of the issues is that you can buy a 31k TLX and a 45k TLX and they look exactly the same. The TL's were the same way. The only difference would be a fog light or different wheel other that engine choices (can't see), suspension (can't see) interior buttons (other than driver you really don't see). It will be nice to differentiate without lifting the hood or putting the car on a lift IMO. As a buyer if you buy up trim level you want to feel distinguished I would think most would feel
The following 2 users liked this post by GhostTL09:
BEAR-AvHistory (03-29-2017), holografique (03-29-2017)
Old 03-29-2017, 10:49 AM
Burning Brakes

Received 164 Likes on 115 Posts
2018 tlx... performance looks without the performance
boe_d (03-29-2017)
Old 03-29-2017, 11:06 AM
Suzuka Master

Received 2,599 Likes on 1,581 Posts
I liked what was shown in the fuzzy spy picture (HONDA PR shot?) Shows more character than the current look. As most know I believe they need a lot more power in their top model but at least they are moving the look in the right direction.

Worse thing they could have do was do nothing so part of a loaf is way better than no loaf at all.
TacoBello (03-29-2017)
Old 03-29-2017, 12:56 PM
Racer

Received 37 Likes on 30 Posts
Ooh the red leather in the NSX is pretty sick looking, as well as that piping in the MDX. This also lines up with what I heard from the rep during my NSX ride along.
Old 03-29-2017, 01:24 PM
Racer

Received 118 Likes on 67 Posts
"odd move" indeed. More like infuriating bullshit nonsensical cost cutting.

I'm betting some higher up made that call and all it does is prove that Acura STILL does not have the proper resources or guiding principles. It's a small thing maybe but it's also an EASY thing and all they do is piss off the people who care and gain zero points with people who don't...because they don't care in the first place. It's a lose-lose...if true.

And if Acura Canada gets it and we don't here in the US...oh man that is going to REALLY piss people off. What the hell Acura?
Old 03-29-2017, 01:35 PM
Stealthy A-CL Member

Received 24 Likes on 8 Posts
Acura could just pull an Audi SQ5 and put in fake exposed exhaust tips...
Old 03-29-2017, 01:38 PM
Suzuka Master

Originally Posted by iutodd
"odd move" indeed. More like infuriating bullshit nonsensical cost cutting.

I'm betting some higher up made that call and all it does is prove that Acura STILL does not have the proper resources or guiding principles. It's a small thing maybe but it's also an EASY thing and all they do is piss off the people who care and gain zero points with people who don't...because they don't care in the first place. It's a lose-lose...if true.

And if Acura Canada gets it and we don't here in the US...oh man that is going to REALLY piss people off. What the hell Acura?
You can almost bet that Acura Canada is going to keep exhaust tips on all models lmao
Old 03-29-2017, 07:42 PM
Burning Brakes

Originally Posted by BEAR-AvHistory
I liked what was shown in the fuzzy spy picture (HONDA PR shot?) Shows more character than the current look. As most know I believe they need a lot more power in their top model but at least they are moving the look in the right direction.

Worse thing they could have do was do nothing so part of a loaf is way better than no loaf at all.
So you're saying the new TLX is what happens when Acura pinches out a loaf or a half a loaf (prairie dog?)

Last edited by boe_d; 03-29-2017 at 07:47 PM.
Old 03-29-2017, 09:53 PM
Suzuka Master

So you're saying the new TLX is what happens when Acura pinches out a loaf or a half a loaf (prairie dog?)
No, What am saying is the at least made a decision to make a change for the better. They could have just fixed the sound system & added a new paint color or two.

Maybe they think the street racer commercials are all they need to sell "performance" without hardware to back it up. I read Jon Ikeda's words to equate performance sedan with external racer trim & cool tech media stuff inside as the way to go with Precision Performance..

I would not look to anything major till the next version comes out & doubt a low 4 second to 60 of a sub 13 second quarter will be the result of the new package. Look how many guys here say we don't need that boy racer stuff. I expect their market research has seen a big shift away from true performance cars. The corporate view of that shift might look to them that they have chosen the right path & just need a better performance "look".

Think about the 55/57 Corvette/T-Bird. The Vette had the muscle & the baby bird did not. Personally as a Vette person I think the 57 T-Bird was the pick of the litter based on its looks & build quality. It just never had the power even though it had a bigger engine.. GM made a better guess at where the market was going & by '59 had the muscle car to be market sewed up.

Last edited by BEAR-AvHistory; 03-29-2017 at 09:57 PM.
Old 03-29-2017, 10:23 PM
Racer

Received 99 Likes on 60 Posts
Originally Posted by BEAR-AvHistory
No, What am saying is the at least made a decision to make a change for the better. They could have just fixed the sound system & added a new paint color or two.

Maybe they think the street racer commercials are all they need to sell "performance" without hardware to back it up. I read Jon Ikeda's words to equate performance sedan with external racer trim & cool tech media stuff inside as the way to go with Precision Performance..

I would not look to anything major till the next version comes out & doubt a low 4 second to 60 of a sub 13 second quarter will be the result of the new package. Look how many guys here say we don't need that boy racer stuff. I expect their market research has seen a big shift away from true performance cars. The corporate view of that shift might look to them that they have chosen the right path & just need a better performance "look".

Think about the 55/57 Corvette/T-Bird. The Vette had the muscle & the baby bird did not. Personally as a Vette person I think the 57 T-Bird was the pick of the litter based on its looks & build quality. It just never had the power even though it had a bigger engine.. GM made a better guess at where the market was going by '59 had the muscle car to be market sewed up.
Who is asking Acura to make V8 muscle cars or performance cars to compete with M, RS or AMG? But top tier TLX should be able to compete with 340xi, S4, XE, C43 etc and similarly top tier RLX (or its replacement) should compete with 540xi (preferably M550xi), S6, XF, E43 etc. I dont think these vehicles are considered boy racers based on their potential buyers.

I dont think all these companies make these vehicles without their market research telling them to do so.

Last edited by alpha0; 03-29-2017 at 10:28 PM.
Old 03-29-2017, 10:43 PM
Suzuka Master

Originally Posted by alpha0
Who is asking Acura to make V8 muscle cars or performance cars to compete with M, RS or AMG? But top tier TLX should be able to compete with 340xi, S4, XE, C43 etc and similarly top tier RLX (or its replacement) should compete with 540xi (preferably M550xi), S6, XF, E43 etc. I dont think these vehicles are considered boy racers based on their potential buyers.

I dont think all these companies make these vehicles without their market research telling them to do so.
Better yet, those companies would not be making those cars and improving them year after year for over a decade if they weren't selling well or helping them sell other cars (halo effect).
silverTL6 (03-30-2017)
Old 03-29-2017, 11:21 PM
Burning Brakes

While I don't need a fast car - just 0-60 in 7 seconds and I'm happy but the suggestion that acura has a market research team is dubious at this point unless they work for Toyota. Should we stick a butt ugly beak on our car - market research says yes. Every year the car reviewers and would be customers bash us about the beak - what should we do? The guys in Market Research seem to think we should continue it until it catches on and everyone changes their mind and realizes how great it is. 10 years later the beak finally goes away... Should we make our cars aesthetically pleasing? The guys in Market Research are making some sort of gesture with an elbow and another arm and a fist - I think that means we should scrap the nice looking car and release the TLX as is... Our sales are in the toilet. The guys in Market Research say all sedans sales are down for all cars - funny seems like a number of car companies are seeing an increase in sales.... OH - the guys in Market Research say if people want to refute their "facts" just tell them it is the weak or strong dollar, the future value of pork bellies a tsunami that happened years ago or might happen soon or a shortage of Kopi beans.

Last edited by boe_d; 03-29-2017 at 11:29 PM.
Old 03-30-2017, 08:00 AM
Racer

Received 99 Likes on 60 Posts
While I don't need a fast car - just 0-60 in 7 seconds and I'm happy but the suggestion that acura has a market research team is dubious at this point unless they work for Toyota. Should we stick a butt ugly beak on our car - market research says yes. Every year the car reviewers and would be customers bash us about the beak - what should we do? The guys in Market Research seem to think we should continue it until it catches on and everyone changes their mind and realizes how great it is. 10 years later the beak finally goes away... Should we make our cars aesthetically pleasing? The guys in Market Research are making some sort of gesture with an elbow and another arm and a fist - I think that means we should scrap the nice looking car and release the TLX as is... Our sales are in the toilet. The guys in Market Research say all sedans sales are down for all cars - funny seems like a number of car companies are seeing an increase in sales.... OH - the guys in Market Research say if people want to refute their "facts" just tell them it is the weak or strong dollar, the future value of pork bellies a tsunami that happened years ago or might happen soon or a shortage of Kopi beans.
Acura's market research must be great at "alternate facts"!
Old 03-30-2017, 08:47 AM
Burning Brakes

I fully optioned out TLX right now is less than the base model of a 340xi and by thousands. Compare the price of a fully optioned TLX to a fully optioned 340xi and there are not even in the same state. An M550 starts out at 72K before even adding in any packages. The TLX gives a very good combination of power/options/price and low cost to own maintenance/reliability wise. Can it be improved upon? Yes, definitely. Do I want so much added that its 50K plus to buy one? Not really. As for the S4 I have owned an Audi and it was not a cheap car to keep over the years. I would lease one but never buy one even if the price was the same as an Acura. Every repair was expensive no matter how minor it was so once the warranty was up the money started flowing out.
Old 03-30-2017, 08:56 AM
mrgold35

Received 1,510 Likes on 1,178 Posts
I would be a little disappointed if the MMC TLX was only cosmetic exterior changes like the MMC MDX. Other than changing the wheel bolt pattern and adding captains chairs for the MDX Adv version, it was just a new hood and bumper for the MDX. The MDX sport hybrid is a different vehicle with 3.0L engine+3 electric motors, 7DCT, "sh" available with no engine power with electric motors re-gen feature, and sport+ mode. I don't see the advantage going with the MMC TLX if the changes are only hood and bumper again? I would have to see apple/android car play at a min and a 3.0L sh-sh-awd version with 7DCT at the max. I would be surprised if they put the new precision dash in the MMC TLX.
Old 03-30-2017, 09:01 AM
mk5
Instructor

Received 90 Likes on 50 Posts
Acura's market research must be great at "alternate facts"!
I wonder how much of the issue is budget allocation from Honda Corporate? My bet is that this is an issue. Also, I think the designers are well-intentioned, but they are producing substandard designs. The RLX is a great example. It's not an ugly car, but it is not dynamic looking in any way; it looks like a bigger Accord. However, maybe that is intentional and a throwback to the first Legend, which also looked like -- you guessed it -- a bigger Accord.

Regardless, I feel Acura is either (a) finally turning a corner or (b) playing catch-up to the market. While it may not be on the timeframe I want, it seems like Ikeda is making choices that the consensus would deem "positive." My 2.4 TLX is a great car, is above and beyond a 1993 Integra, which has way more accolades. But the game has changed with more power, tech, and styling since then. Acura has all the ingredients available, they just need to spice up the soup a little bit, expecially with the TLX.
Old 03-30-2017, 09:07 AM
Burning Brakes

Received 546 Likes on 361 Posts
Originally Posted by mk5
Acura has all the ingredients available, they just need to spice up the soup a little bit, expecially with the TLX.
And like the Germans, they MUST incrementally update the TLX per year to keep it relevant. Waiting every 3 years for changes (minus paint) is what got them in this mess. I'm not asking for a new engine per year, but minor tweaks here and there and the occasional new standard feature will not hurt.
Old 03-30-2017, 09:21 AM
mrgold35

I would be fine if they offered one, some, or all to the redesigned TLX like:
- made acura watch standard
- 2.4L adv model
- 2.4L awd version (RDX/CR-V awd set-up)
- sport hybrid sh-awd 3.0L with 7DCT
Old 03-30-2017, 11:00 AM
Burning Brakes

Originally Posted by mrgold35
I would be a little disappointed if the MMC TLX was only cosmetic exterior changes like the MMC MDX. Other than changing the wheel bolt pattern and adding captains chairs for the MDX Adv version, it was just a new hood and bumper for the MDX. The MDX sport hybrid is a different vehicle with 3.0L engine+3 electric motors, 7DCT, "sh" available with no engine power with electric motors re-gen feature, and sport+ mode. I don't see the advantage going with the MMC TLX if the changes are only hood and bumper again? I would have to see apple/android car play at a min and a 3.0L sh-sh-awd version with 7DCT at the max. I would be surprised if they put the new precision dash in the MMC TLX.
I fully expect carplay to be in the MMC but after thinking about it maybe a digital dashboard is in play as well. I can't imagine the tech changes would be limited to just adding carplay.
Old 03-30-2017, 11:32 AM
Team Owner

I think many of you will end up pretty disappointed on April 11, once the MMC is revealed.
Old 03-30-2017, 11:55 AM
mrgold35

I think many of you will end up pretty disappointed on April 11, once the MMC is revealed.
I think so also, I have a feeling everything we want won't be available until the 6th Gen TLX or even later after the 6th Gen TLX MMC.
Old 03-30-2017, 12:01 PM
Team Owner

It's not the 6G TLX. It's not the 6G TL either.

It's the 1G TLX and soon to be 2G TLX.

For some reason AZ felt the need to cram different cars into the same category.

But that being put aside, MMCs rarely if ever reinvent the car as a whole. We should expect modest changes, with maybe the addition of a sport model. That's about it.
Old 03-30-2017, 01:11 PM
Suzuka Master

I don't think Acura will go muscle car either, but I think you are under estimating how far
the models you listed as potentials for the TLX to compete with.

Most of these cars will run in the 4 second to 60 range & very high 12's low 13's in the quarter. The top tier you listed are tipping into the high 3's low 4's. There is no way that the TLX will compete with a 340 using an N/A engine. The 340 is advertised by BMW at 320BHP, 50/50 Weight Distribution, 0-60 In 4.6 Seconds (before the available MPPK/MPE that brings the advertised number up to 355BHP & the other are competitive . What's interesting is the 320BHP dynos at 331 on 94 octane. This suggests the real BHP (crank horsepower) is in the 360 range. Real person 1/4 miles runs also suggest this level of power.

The other trace is a JB4 map.

I Don't think my 435MPPK/MPE looks like a boy racer either although that has been suggested here, that why I used the words. Only tells on the car are small M-Power decals BMW adds with the package at the rear of the rocket panels.

Last edited by BEAR-AvHistory; 03-30-2017 at 01:16 PM.
Old 03-30-2017, 01:36 PM
Racer

Received 118 Likes on 67 Posts
Originally Posted by mrgold35
I would be fine if they offered one, some, or all to the redesigned TLX like:
- made acura watch standard
- 2.4L adv model
- 2.4L awd version (RDX/CR-V awd set-up)
- sport hybrid sh-awd 3.0L with 7DCT
I'm betting on AcuraWatch Standard for sure.

I also hope their are some trim changes. An Advance I4 along with a base SHAWD would seem to make a lot of sense.
Old 03-30-2017, 02:12 PM
Team Anthracite Member

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post
I hope they bring back the Color Anthracite Metallic! Also when is the car expected to be in dealer showrooms?

Thanks
Old 03-30-2017, 02:16 PM
Racer

Received 16 Likes on 16 Posts
Originally Posted by Sigwill24
I hope they bring back the Color Anthracite Metallic! Also when is the car expected to be in dealer showrooms?

Thanks
I would agree if they would make the Anthracite more liquid like. The color I'd love to see make a come back for the TLX is the Carbon Bronze Metallic.

Edited to add: If there is now an i4 Advanced model, I'm gonna be pissed bc I'm gonna have to get it in 2020 and I was planning to keep this TLX after the lease. That's how much I'm liking it.

Last edited by Civic2TSX; 03-30-2017 at 02:17 PM. Reason: more to add