Dating & Relationships Love sucks. Now you can cry about it…

wife issues

Old 04-29-2006, 11:29 PM
The Oracle of Acurazine!

Received 44 Likes on 12 Posts
Originally Posted by Always Dirty
Water-S's "Things to Get" list, in order of importance:

1. The fuck out
2. A new woman
3. Sportscar
4. Medication
5. Grammar check
6. New tractor

Old 04-29-2006, 11:34 PM
The Oracle of Acurazine!

Received 44 Likes on 12 Posts
Here it is.

good one there
Old 04-30-2006, 12:16 AM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
wtf is goin on in here?
Old 04-30-2006, 12:20 AM
Suzuka Master

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by btsilver
wtf is goin on in here?
Just another D&R thread about dirty dishes, bipolar women, tractors, farming, bling bling, and getting minched. We've seen it all a million times.
Old 04-30-2006, 07:09 AM
Go Giants

Received 1,231 Likes on 821 Posts
Cliffs?
Old 04-30-2006, 09:01 AM
GEEZER

Received 2,214 Likes on 1,418 Posts
Originally Posted by Water-S
Now back to topic:
yes I got my daughter back today. Amy pissing and moaning because we don't have a newer or new house. only way she'll move back in is if we sell the old one for a new or newer house. which I was planning on selling in the summer and looking. now it's just gonna speed everything up. but hey you win some and you lose some. a house is cheaper than a divorce.
You really need to dump this bitch. My guess is she probably weighs 250 lbs. too. terrible. Get rid of the douchebag water.

Oh, and for what it's worth, houses are not cheaper than divorces.
Old 04-30-2006, 12:08 PM
go like hell

Originally Posted by SpeedyV6
Caterpillar makes farm tractors?
yes they've made track tractors(Not the bull dozers) for probably 20-30 years now(guessing).
Old 04-30-2006, 12:20 PM
go like hell

Originally Posted by KaMLuNg
wait so let me get this straight... in order to get your wife back you need to buy a bigger house??? wat is funny is that you are going to be the one upkeeping this "bigger" house and you will prob get more pissed off when you realize you probably just doubled your load...

i understand you love your wife and your daughter but others on here are right when they said that you are habitually hard headed... you need to realize when it is time to cut your losses and get the hell outta there...

but you are an AZ brother so i will wish you the best of luck with the whole situation...
a update: yesterday I had to help her take apart 2 beds and haul them to around(because the new bed was at her our house so I had to get out my Tundra and run shit around). anyhow today I got up I take my medication. so usually when I get I take my medication I give Sierra her Zantac because other wise she throws up everything I give her. No Zantac in the diaper bag that I HAD TO PACK while I was down at her mom's. I Said to her "okay do I have everything." she said "yeah, don't worry about it you got everything." so I call Amy up and said "you forgot to include the Zantac." she said "either you can come get it or buy some(keep in mind she gets it free on our medical card THAT SHE HAS) also it's 300 bucks a bottle for this crap. I said "No your gonna bring cause you messed up." so I met her 1/2 way. Sierra had a light cough and sneeze. I said to Amy "did you know Sierra might have a small cold?" she said "yeah." I said "why didn't you take her to the Doctor or some kind of medical attention." she said "I've been busy." I just hung my head and said "give me the damn Zantac." she said "what's going on?" I said "I'm frustrated?" she said "with who or what?" I said "with you." she said "whatever." got in her mom's old shitty dodge caravan and left.
Old 04-30-2006, 12:50 PM
You want me to break it?

her leaving is probably the best thing that's happened to you in a week or so. Maybe she'll stay gone?

You seriously need to re-evaluate this whole situation. You have a bipolar wife who won't take her medication telling you to spend more money on her (the house will be her's when you can't take it anymore) so that she'll move back in and cause more trouble? My response would have been hell no, we're staying put and if you can't live with that all the better - sign here. You are committing yourself to a losing situation - and it is only going to get more "expensive" in both monetary and emotional costs from here on out.

Bottom line - the course of action you are pursuing is going to cost you your money, and your daughter. But hey, enjoy the hell for now. This may very well be the high point in your life judging from the decisions you're making.

Honestly, I could care less if she takes you for all you (and your dad) have - my concern is for the kid - she's gonna get royally fucked in the head when she ends up living with her unmedicated bipolar mom and her psycho grandmother - that is not a good environment for a kid. For reference, see mom failing to give kid (who depends wholly on crazy mom) her Zantac so she could keep food down or taking her to the doctor (even though is sounds like a minor viral infection). A few ER visits for dehydration ought to get CPS on the case - then if you're really lucky they'll give Sierra to your mother in law. Oh well, you got the minivan. I can't take this anymore, it just keeps getting worse. Good luck - to Sierra.

Last edited by Gpump; 04-30-2006 at 12:53 PM.
Old 04-30-2006, 01:27 PM
Team Owner

K-Mart most of the time.
It's like christmas time in late April here at the Dirty residence.
Old 04-30-2006, 01:36 PM
go like hell

She called here: she wanted to talk to Sierra. which is fine. I wanted talk with her. I said to her " you know I'm not happy because you forgot the Zantac." She blamed me because we've been argueing all the time.

I don't know I've hit an all time low depression today.
this sounds bad but I almost wish I was dead. it used to be fun now it sucks.
Old 04-30-2006, 02:02 PM
Team Owner

She called here: she wanted to talk to Sierra. which is fine. I wanted talk with her. I said to her " you know I'm not happy because you forgot the Zantac." She blamed me because we've been argueing all the time.

I don't know I've hit an all time low depression today.
this sounds bad but I almost wish I was dead. it used to be fun now it sucks.
Do you even have anything in common with this woman aside from your daughter? Do you even like her?
Old 04-30-2006, 02:51 PM
Pre-Registered Member

Received 246 Likes on 150 Posts
Best soap opera ever.
Get a divorce.
Old 04-30-2006, 02:53 PM
Pre-Registered Member

Received 246 Likes on 150 Posts
Thanks for tractor info. Are Kubotas' any good?
Old 04-30-2006, 03:58 PM
Team Owner

I think the only real civilized way to handle this is to get Mrs. Wateresse to post in this thread so we can try to talk some sense into her.
Old 04-30-2006, 04:42 PM
Suzuka Master

I think the only real civilized way to handle this is to get Mrs. Wateresse to post in this thread so we can try to talk some sense into her.
We've already recommended this...I don't think it's going to happen.
Old 04-30-2006, 04:48 PM
Suzuka Master

Originally Posted by Gpump
...Bottom line - the course of action you are pursuing is going to cost you your money, and your daughter. But hey, enjoy the hell for now. This may very well be the high point in your life judging from the decisions you're making.
I agree 99% - except for one thing. If he plays his cards right Water may get custody of the kid in a divorce.

And Derek, just so you know, giving in to your wife may be the path of least resistance and might seem like the easier thing to do now. But in the long run it could cost you much more, both emotionally and financially.
Old 04-30-2006, 04:51 PM
Senior Moderator

Received 638 Likes on 276 Posts
Some people just love being abused. No matter how much we give him advice.. i dont think he will ever listen to us.

If he wants to do somthing about all this he can. Just doesnt seem like he wants to since he hasnt taken any action to do so.

I like this thread because it makes me feel normal.
Old 04-30-2006, 05:07 PM
Team Owner

Originally Posted by Crazy Sellout
Some people just love being abused. No matter how much we give him advice.. i dont think he will ever listen to us.

If he wants to do somthing about all this he can. Just doesnt seem like he wants to since he hasnt taken any action to do so.

I like this thread because it makes me feel normal.

And I don't think it's a matter of him wanting to take our advice or not, I sincerely believe that he doesn't have the mental capacity to read one of our posts all the way through, or to type his own post and stay on topic for more than a single sentence.
Old 04-30-2006, 05:20 PM
Senior Moderator

You can tell though when he ignores about his wife issues he becomes happy again.

I mean look at happy he gets with talking about tractors. Puts him at ease it seems, but still avoiding the issue.

WaterS, deal with your wife issues and you will become happy again. Its as simple as that but you need to be willing to try first.
Old 04-30-2006, 05:21 PM
Team Owner

Exactly. Too bad these are huge life decisions he's ignoring.
Old 04-30-2006, 05:38 PM
Suzuka Master

And I don't think it's a matter of him wanting to take our advice or not, I sincerely believe that he doesn't have the mental capacity to read one of our posts all the way through, or to type his own post and stay on topic for more than a single sentence.
I gotta disagree with you AD. I think Water-S is a fairly level headed, reliable person. Maybe he isn't the most linguistically talented or smartest guy in the forum but overall I think he's a fairly solid person. He is the kind if guy who keeps an even keel and won't throw down and get into a pissing contest with someone who insults him over the web. He just chooses not to respond.

Unfortunately he is also such a nice guy that he is letting himself get manipulated by his wife. And my guess is that his his wife is so selfish that she's blind to the damage she causes. Like Geisha I'll bet she hardly ever thinks of herself as a bad person.
Old 04-30-2006, 05:52 PM
Senior Moderator

I agree. We all have issues that we try to ignore and hope it just goes away on its own.

But when someone else is involved (his child) i think its then to take some action and quickly.
Old 04-30-2006, 06:01 PM
Team Owner

Originally Posted by SpeedyV6
I gotta disagree with you AD. I think Water-S is a fairly level headed, reliable person. Maybe he isn't the most linguistically talented or smartest guy in the forum but overall I think he's a fairly solid person. He is the kind if guy who keeps an even keel and won't throw down and get into a pissing contest with someone who insults him over the web. He just chooses not to respond.
He's a good guy - no doubt. I've just never seen any evidence of him reading anyone's post beyond the first line.
Old 04-30-2006, 06:09 PM
Burning Brakes

ask phil?
Old 04-30-2006, 06:11 PM
Banned

Exactly. Too bad these are huge life decisions he's ignoring.
And most likely he will get fucked, and his wife with dangle the daughter, like a carrot infront of the donkey.

Watch in sooner or later "I told you so" thread will come out of this...
Old 04-30-2006, 06:16 PM
Team Owner

Given the facts at hand (he's "rich," she's a head case, and she got knocked up and pressured her into marrying him) I wouldn't be surprised to learn that the whole thing was a setup from day 1.
Old 04-30-2006, 09:06 PM
go like hell

I've gonna give you a background of me (this is honest to god truth)
I grew up in the country my whole life. my parents have been married. I went to church almost every sunday. I loved farming. I wanted to farm when I graduated but mom and dad said "go to college and atleast get a degree" so I did. yes I got money(and I'm not bragging i do just laying the facts out on the table). but I don't have Audis,and Mercedes, or BMWs, I run cars and trucks until they have 400 k on them or they puke.Both my cars I bought and paid off, and my Accord I paid for the stereo for(the van has a stock stereo). I don't wear American Eagle or any high dollar clothes. I'm simple. I wear a lot of Carhartt,Wranglers. mostly cause it's working clothing.
Amy didn't like how "honest" I was. She'd say "what do you think of this dress" or whatever she was trying on at the store. If I didn't like i'd tell her. if they want my opinion I'm gonna give it to them. if they don't like it don't ask me for it.
only thing is I do have a heavy depression issue. this was way before Amy. like in Junior High.
now about tractors and fire trucks. this sounds silly(and please don't laugh guys because I'm opening up to you guys) It's like my a little kid's blanket. you know the kid always happy if he or she has that special blanket. my blanket is fire trucks or tractors. I know a lot about both. both from working on them and reading operator books and mechanic books on both. I have at my house 1 room that's painted John Deere green then the top is yellow like a Deere hood.
then I got my firefighting room which is red of course(that's my office).it has all my firefighting figurines,statues,awards, misc crap.

Last edited by Water-S; 04-30-2006 at 09:08 PM.
Old 04-30-2006, 09:20 PM
The Third Ball

Received 4,825 Likes on 2,572 Posts
Thats great about opening up and all...but it still doesnt address the issue of gaining proper custody of your kid, and kicking the bitch back to her hillbilly family.
Old 04-30-2006, 09:23 PM
go like hell

Originally Posted by The Sarlacc
Thats great about opening up and all...but it still doesnt address the issue of gaining proper custody of your kid, and kicking the bitch back to her hillbilly family.
we're doing "shared parenting" for awhile.
She doesn't have any access to my bank accounts so whatever she brings in(which is shit) is what she lives on.
Old 04-30-2006, 09:28 PM
The Third Ball

we're doing "shared parenting" for awhile.
She doesn't have any access to my bank accounts so whatever she brings in(which is shit) is what she lives on.
Yeah ok...good start.....how about securing the right have custody when the divorce actually happens.

You need to make a log of shit...like your hoe forgetting the Zantac, and not taking her to a dr. or whatever.

You CAN'T be the nice guy this time. You have to protect your interests. Your kid comes first.
Old 04-30-2006, 09:31 PM
go like hell

Yeah ok...good start.....how about securing the right have custody when the divorce actually happens.

You need to make a log of shit...like your hoe forgetting the Zantac, and not taking her to a dr. or whatever.

You CAN'T be the nice guy this time. You have to protect your interests. Your kid comes first.
I know but we're doing our damnest to work it out. I really want to make it work.
Old 04-30-2006, 09:37 PM
The Third Ball

I know but we're doing our damnest to work it out. I really want to make it work.
Dude, look at the shit you're typing about this woman.

Its admirable you want to do the "christian" thing and make it work. But C'mon man. Look at the fucking signs. She is lazy and negligent, and worst of all uses her OWN daughter as a pawn to get money out of you. On top of that, does not seem care about her kids welfare.

So, step back, look at the picture. Do you HONESTLY see this ever getting better?

Taking the necessary cautions dude. Or you're going to get fucked in the ass by mental chick.
Old 04-30-2006, 09:54 PM
go like hell

i know Sarlacc. however I read my bible every night.
probably one of my favorite verses from the bible about loving each other is from the book of 1st Corinthans 13:4-7
"Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud.
It is not rude, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs.
Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth.
It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres."
1st Corinthans has a lot of information about loving you're mate and stuff like that.
not my favorite book of the bible but it's a good phrase to base a marriage on.
Old 04-30-2006, 10:02 PM
The Third Ball

i know Sarlacc. however I read my bible every night.
probably one of my favorite verses from the bible about loving each other is from the book of 1st Corinthans 13:4-7
"Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud.
It is not rude, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs.
Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth.
It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres."
1st Corinthans has a lot of information about loving you're mate and stuff like that.
not my favorite book of the bible but it's a good phrase to base a marriage on.
Quoting the bible is lost on me as I am a jew for one, and two, I am not devout in the slightest sense of the word.

Religion has nothing to do with whats going on between you, your wife, and daughter. So, quit making excuses and get your head out of your ass.
Old 04-30-2006, 10:02 PM
Senior Moderator

this sounds silly(and please don't laugh guys because I'm opening up to you guys) It's like my a little kid's blanket. you know the kid always happy if he or she has that special blanket. my blanket is fire trucks or tractors. I know a lot about both. both from working on them and reading operator books and mechanic books on both. I have at my house 1 room that's painted John Deere green then the top is yellow like a Deere hood.
then I got my firefighting room which is red of course(that's my office).it has all my firefighting figurines,statues,awards, misc crap.
No laughing here. I would say most of would agree that cars to a point are our "blanket". I know for when i think about mods or cars my other issues seem to be vanish. As if cars are the way to get away from our problems for awhile. Its a place where we feel relaxed and at home. Hell i dont have 24k posts here for no reason. Its my escape hole.

But theres only so much you can ignore before it ruins your life. You NEED to address your wife issues. I know you think love will pull through but buying her a newer house for her to come back IS NOT LOVE. If she truely loved you then she wouldnt expect these things from you.

You seem to be a great guy and i hate to see you go through this. But somtimes when you get pushed you need to shove back in life. Listen to most of these guys here, they are older and have gone through most of the issues we all deal with. They are giving advice from experience and i would listen to them.
Old 04-30-2006, 10:03 PM
The Third Ball

PS: read that line about easily angered again...then read back to the very first post about yelling at her for the dishes...and yelling her about everything else.

End it.
Old 04-30-2006, 10:07 PM
go like hell

PS: read that line about easily angered again...then read back to the very first post about yelling at her for the dishes...and yelling her about everything else.

End it.
i don't know man I'm confused. I know it's easier said than then done to end it. I do love her. and I love Sierra. but damn sometimes she pisses me off.
Old 04-30-2006, 10:14 PM
go like hell

the thing is I told her when I retire from where ever I'm working at (when I'm a old timer) I'm either getting a new M5 or E55. both of those cars I've thought were always badass sleepers. and she said "that's fine." I know I could do it now with the money I have. there's a couple things #1. Working at Botkins feed and grain it would never get driven because I'd never take it to work. #2. my insurance on it would be CRAZY. plus she has 10 points on her lisence so I'm 90% sure they wouldn't insure her on a beast like a M5 or E55. she's been in like 2 accidents and 3 tickets in less than 2 years.
Old 04-30-2006, 10:17 PM
go like hell

yeah I forgot to tell you she's one 1 ticket or accident from getting her lisence from being jerked for a long time(at least a year). cause I know at 12 points in the state of Ohio they light up your ass.

Quick Reply: wife issues