Dating & Relationships Love sucks. Now you can cry about it…

wife issues

Old 04-25-2006, 03:08 PM
Senior Moderator

Received 1,080 Likes on 661 Posts
Wow this relationship is a

Old 04-25-2006, 03:41 PM
Suzuka Master

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by NSXNEXT
Wow this relationship is a

Reminds me of pictionary
Old 04-25-2006, 03:48 PM
Pro

Originally Posted by SilviaGTO
shes trying to punish you for yelling at her, and its working because youre upset over not seeing your daughter. youre giving her the satisfaction she wants.

also i dont believe they can call the cops on you for picking your daughter up from her grandmothers house. you guys arent divorced and you have equal rights to the child.

leave her ass, take the kid.
Agree.
Old 04-25-2006, 04:00 PM
Banned

When in doubt, consult with the tribal I think he said before he was married to a bi-polar and ended up getting divorced.
Old 04-25-2006, 05:13 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by s_jack
Agree.
Speaking of train wrecks.....I see that KB has stopped coming to save you....

So, how you doing!?!?
Old 04-25-2006, 05:27 PM
Suzuka Master

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by juniorbean
...This has disaster written all over it. Things are only going to get worse... not better. I would leave the wife but make it mutual so you can still see your daughter, and move on with your life. If she left over a little yelling abotu a dishwasher, you're just seeing the tip of the iceburg here.

Not that you're much better. I mean, your wife basically left you, took the kid, and all you're worried about is selling your 00 Odyssey to buy your parent's 05 Odyssey? With the second biggest concern being new tractors and vans?

Run... run for the hills and never look back. This can only end badly....
Old 04-25-2006, 05:46 PM
You want me to break it?

Originally Posted by SilviaGTO
shes trying to punish you for yelling at her, and its working because youre upset over not seeing your daughter. youre giving her the satisfaction she wants.

also i dont believe they can call the cops on you for picking your daughter up from her grandmothers house. you guys arent divorced and you have equal rights to the child.

leave her ass, take the kid.

To avoid being banned for a smilie only post....
Old 04-25-2006, 05:47 PM
You want me to break it?

Originally Posted by juniorbean
Trying again... for the right person this time .....

This has disaster written all over it. Things are only going to get worse... not better. I would leave the wife but make it mutual so you can still see your daughter, and move on with your life. If she left over a little yelling abotu a dishwasher, you're just seeing the tip of the iceburg here.

Not that you're much better. I mean, your wife basically left you, took the kid, and all you're worried about is selling your 00 Odyssey to buy your parent's 05 Odyssey? With the second biggest concern being new tractors and vans?

Run... run for the hills and never look back. This can only end badly. I'm also thinking you dove into the marriage pool head first here (married, kid, at 24) and forgot to check the depth of the water. Get out while the gettin's good....

Unfortunately for his Water, well put.
Old 04-25-2006, 09:42 PM
fap fap fap

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts
um... usually if ur wife leaves u... u dont trade in ur minivan for another minivan... get a sport coupe or somethin
Old 04-25-2006, 11:20 PM
Team Owner

^ finally some good advice.
Old 04-25-2006, 11:24 PM
Banned

I only read the last two posts. Should I be laughing this hard right now?
Old 04-25-2006, 11:29 PM
Team Owner

Water-S's "Things to Get" list, in order of importance:

1. The fuck out
2. A new woman
3. Sportscar
4. Medication
5. Grammar check
6. New tractor
Old 04-25-2006, 11:35 PM
Registered

Stupid reason for yelling at her, even if she is a lazy ass. I'm with everyone else though, head for the hills in an S2000. Forget the damn minivan.
Old 04-25-2006, 11:37 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by Always Dirty
Water-S's "Things to Get" list, in order of importance:
1. The fuck out
2. A new woman
3. Sportscar
4. Medication
5. Grammar check
6. New tractor
and
Old 04-25-2006, 11:41 PM
Team Owner

On second thought, and after actually reading the original post, I think there's a chance that you're the psycho, based strictly on the facts given. So she didn't empty the dishwasher. Big fucking deal. Did you ask her nicely or order her? And what do the number of hours have to do with anything?

You're a hard worker, but she's less than a hard worker, and you resent her for it. Snapping at her doesn't accomplish anything. I think you need to step back and take a look at yourself. Are you using her bipolarism as an excuse to cover deeper, fundamental problems with the relationship? Is this the atmosphere you want the kid growing up in?

:shakehead
Old 04-25-2006, 11:51 PM
go like hell

No I accept her guys. it's slowly getting better.
what I don't understand is with her she was taken care: she has almost as much "Bling Bling" as Diddy.
She has a 2 caret solitare ring(alone) worth 10 grand
the wedding wrap like a caret that was like 1 grand
she has stud earrings that are like 3 grand
she has a Bolva watch with like 20 diamonds in it. that was like 1 grand
she has a diamond bracelet that was like a 1 grand
she has a real nice necklace I got her was 2 grand.
so at any given moment she has 20 grand worth of jewlery on I bought her. so I took care of her.
I always kidded her that both my cars aren't worth as much as all her "bling." she always seemed to laugh about it.
now you guys know why I get perferred customer discount at my jewelery shop. I get christmas cards from them. . They always know me by my first name when I go in there.

To think she has all that and all I have is a 220 dollar Tungsten wedding band(because where I work if I had Platinum or gold I'd smash it in no time).
a 350 gold chain buck chain my mom,dad and sister bought me when I graduated high school.
a 50 dollar Gold firefighter helmet my dad bought me when I graduated the fire academy
a 50 buck Gold fire truck my dad bought me after I got promoted to Lt. in the fire dept.
Old 04-25-2006, 11:55 PM
Team Owner

You're really probably just as crazy as she is, you realize that? Maybe crazier. What the hell does all that jewelry have to do with anything? I feel like I'm reading posts from this guy:

Old 04-25-2006, 11:59 PM
go like hell

You're really probably just as crazy as she is, you realize that? Maybe crazier. What the hell does all that jewelry have to do with anything? I feel like I'm reading posts from this guy:

I don't know I guess because we were talking about jewelry at work tonight.
Old 04-26-2006, 12:06 AM
Team Owner

Originally Posted by Water-S
I don't know I guess because we were talking about jewelry at work tonight.
That's my point man. You feel like she's ignoring you about something as stupid as emptying the dishwasher but I'm willing to bet, based on every post I've ever read of yours, that you're a very difficult person to spend any substantial amount of time with. You can't even stay focused on a thread topic for more than 2 sentences. The next thing you're rambling on about Hondas or tractors or firefighting or some other batshit crazy and unrelated shit. You have the attention span of a 5 year old, and even then it's only for topics that you're interested in. Before crying bipolar or lazy or whatever you should put yourself in her shoes for a minute. Maybe there's more to it on her side, but I don't see it in your original post.

Oh, and buying her $20k in jewelry isn't the way to keep her from acting like a spoiled lazy brat.
Old 04-26-2006, 02:10 AM
Suzuka Master

Received 39 Likes on 30 Posts
That's my point man. You feel like she's ignoring you about something as stupid as emptying the dishwasher but I'm willing to bet, based on every post I've ever read of yours, that you're a very difficult person to spend any substantial amount of time with. You can't even stay focused on a thread topic for more than 2 sentences. The next thing you're rambling on about Hondas or tractors or firefighting or some other batshit crazy and unrelated shit. You have the attention span of a 5 year old, and even then it's only for topics that you're interested in. Before crying bipolar or lazy or whatever you should put yourself in her shoes for a minute. Maybe there's more to it on her side, but I don't see it in your original post.

Oh, and buying her $20k in jewelry isn't the way to keep her from acting like a spoiled lazy brat.
Old 04-26-2006, 04:48 AM
GEEZER

Received 2,214 Likes on 1,418 Posts
Classic water this thread is.
Old 04-26-2006, 07:12 AM
Suzuka Master

Received 71 Likes on 28 Posts
Originally Posted by Water-S
No I accept her guys. it's slowly getting better.
what I don't understand is with her she was taken care: she has almost as much "Bling Bling" as Diddy.
She has a 2 caret solitare ring(alone) worth 10 grand
the wedding wrap like a caret that was like 1 grand
she has stud earrings that are like 3 grand
she has a Bolva watch with like 20 diamonds in it. that was like 1 grand
she has a diamond bracelet that was like a 1 grand
she has a real nice necklace I got her was 2 grand.
so at any given moment she has 20 grand worth of jewlery on I bought her. so I took care of her.
I always kidded her that both my cars aren't worth as much as all her "bling." she always seemed to laugh about it.
now you guys know why I get perferred customer discount at my jewelery shop. I get christmas cards from them. . They always know me by my first name when I go in there.

To think she has all that and all I have is a 220 dollar Tungsten wedding band(because where I work if I had Platinum or gold I'd smash it in no time).
a 350 gold chain buck chain my mom,dad and sister bought me when I graduated high school.
a 50 dollar Gold firefighter helmet my dad bought me when I graduated the fire academy
a 50 buck Gold fire truck my dad bought me after I got promoted to Lt. in the fire dept.
^ Why would you take it against her that she has tons of jewelry when you were the one who bought them for her in the 1st place?

We are trying to understand why she is behaving the way you just described. Perhaps she is indeed moody and lazy, who knows, only you can tell. But it's hard for us to understand your predicament when we ask you specific questions and you ramble on about other things.

Be honest to yourself: in your opinion, what is it in you that might have contributed to her demeanor towards you? Are you controlling or demanding? How do you deal with anger? Again, do you think there is anything wrong or lacking in how you treat her?
Old 04-26-2006, 07:12 AM
The Third Ball

Received 4,834 Likes on 2,576 Posts
If you think buying her expensive jewerly means you have taken care of her then I'm sorry to say you don't know shit.
Old 04-26-2006, 08:56 AM
Senior Moderator

Received 1,760 Likes on 1,046 Posts
Wow, what a turn this thread has taken.

I have to agree with AD and Sarlacc.... I don't think you understand what marriage is about. Buying things for a woman to make them happy is not something you do with a wife, it's something you do with a ho. I mean c'mon, there's more to marriage then buying your wife jewelry... and in no way is that justification for acting a certain way towards someone.

I think you're both fucking nuts. The only person I I feel bad for is the kid which you guys obviously had way too soon and way too young...
Old 04-26-2006, 10:26 AM
Senior Moderator

Old 04-26-2006, 10:29 AM
Suzuka Master

Originally Posted by moomaster_99
We all got tired of seeing me popping in in that manner anyway.
Old 04-26-2006, 10:43 AM
Banned

Originally Posted by kurt_bradley
We all got tired of seeing me popping in in that manner anyway.
Old 04-26-2006, 10:48 AM
Pro

Originally Posted by moomaster_99

So, how you doing!?!?
I don't need saving.
Old 04-26-2006, 10:51 AM
Banned

So had she home yet, taking her meds ?
Old 04-26-2006, 11:02 AM
Banned

Waterous, I like the innocent country bumpkin side of you, but I am also starting to notice and dislike your NYC Manhattan materialistic side since you are quick to point out how much your father is worth and how much bling you have given your girl, etc. Like Sarlacc said, how much money you give your wife doesn't directly translate into the fact that you are taking care of her.
Old 04-26-2006, 11:31 AM
Banned

maybe someone isnt taking care of the plumbing around the house?

Old 04-26-2006, 11:59 AM
fdl
Senior Moderator

While I still havent read through entire thread, and while I think both parties may be a few pennies short of a nickle, i've got to stick with siding with water on this one. Who they hell runs away and takes the kid over one silly fight. Come on.
Old 04-26-2006, 12:21 PM
Senior Moderator

Originally Posted by fdl
While I still havent read through entire thread, and while I think both parties may be a few pennies short of a nickle, i've got to stick with siding with water on this one. Who they hell runs away and takes the kid over one silly fight. Come on.

Someone that is obviously unstable.
Old 04-26-2006, 12:53 PM
Best D-Line in the NFL

Location: Gainesville, Fl for college, Palm Beach Gardens, Fl at Home
Change my name back, and give this fool something worse!
Old 04-26-2006, 03:09 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by Amoeba
Change my name back, and give this fool something worse!

does it get any worse?
Old 04-26-2006, 03:28 PM
Suzuka Master

Originally Posted by fdl
I'm actually afraid that Water may have been trying a little too hard to please his wife. The guy just got his first job out of college and allowed himself to be minched into buying ~ $20K worth of bling for his woman.

I guarantee that she encouraged or manipulated him into doing this stuff. A responsible woman would have said "no, that's too much" the first few times he allowed himself to get minched. Worse yet, it sets up unrealistic expectations with the wife about what kind of lifestyle the two of them can be expected to lead. It's a sure prelude to disaster when she's accustomed to having her husband spend more on her than he can afford.
Old 04-26-2006, 03:44 PM
Suzuka Master

^^^ Agreed. at 'minched.' this might be worse though, as a 'wife' is supposed to care about her hubby and be in it together, and not trying to show off to others.
Old 04-26-2006, 03:44 PM
is Pretty Much a Moron

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post
Originally Posted by SpeedyV6
I'm actually afraid that Water may have been trying a little too hard to please his wife. The guy just got his first job out of college and allowed himself to be minched into buying ~ $20K worth of bling for his woman.

I guarantee that she encouraged or manipulated him into doing this stuff. A responsible woman would have said "no, that's too much" the first few times he allowed himself to get minched. Worse yet, it sets up unrealistic expectations with the wife about what kind of lifestyle the two of them can be expected to lead. It's a sure prelude to disaster when she's accustomed to having her husband spend more on her than he can afford.
:I just bit my tongue: @ "minched"
Old 04-26-2006, 04:02 PM
fdl
Senior Moderator

@ minched. We need a smiley for that.
Old 04-26-2006, 04:07 PM
Suzuka Master

Originally Posted by fdl
@ minched. We need a smiley for that.
I used that word in a sentence the other day with a couple friends and they just looked at me funny. I forget sometimes that we have our own little language and references on here.

Quick Reply: wife issues