Dating & Relationships Love sucks. Now you can cry about it…

Need some ideas, suggestions...

Old 07-07-2005 | 03:27 PM
The Oracle of Acurazine!

Need some ideas, suggestions...

Well I’m seeing this girl back from high school, which I was in love with. I never got with her cuz she had bf. To make this story short, some how we started talking month ago and I've met her in person like 4-5 times already in a month. We just hanged out at starbucks few times and ate somewhere. We've been exchanging text messages everyday. Now yesterday she told me she wants to go out/hang out and her best friend (Female) will be joining us, which I have no problem.

She told me that I need to plan it out and make it fun, I asked her if we can go to movies, and then eat somewhere, and she said to movies. So I don't know to do now. I don't even know if there is anything fun to do in Fresno.

She will be calling me around 6pm today, so any ideas, suggestions on what we can do?
Old 07-07-2005 | 03:49 PM
I pimp an Audi A4.

www.google.com

"fun things to do in Fresno, CA"
Old 07-07-2005 | 04:06 PM
The Oracle of Acurazine!

bump
Old 07-07-2005 | 04:11 PM
Goldmember

If you are seriously interested in her as a girl and want her to be interested in you as a boyfriend material, CANCEL this "date" ASAP. It might sound counter-intuitive but DO NOT under any circumstances, go "hang out" with her and a friend. That's putting you two steps back instead of forward.

At 21, you should be past the awkwardness of having to go on "friend dates" before you make it clear what your intentions are, to get to know her as a girlfriend, NOT as a friend. I don't mean to just say it like an essay to her, but to make it obvious through your actions and behavior. The best thing you can do at this point is to just call her up ahead of 6 pm, tell her that you have to cancel because of a prior engagement and ask her if she's free to go out with you on (Friday, Saturday). If she asks what you have to do, don't go into details, just say an out of town friend is visiting and you haven't seen him in forever. If she says no, then just tell her "Well, give me a call if you want to get together early next week.

From what you've said about being in "love" with her in HS and her having a bf during that time, and how she's treating you like her personal entertainment slave by saying you have to plan out a fun day for her AND HER FRIEND, things are not going off on the right foot. If you want to have a chance at this girl without becoming her bitch slave, I'd recommend putting some serious skids on the present path and gain some control over the situation.

If some girl asked me to plan a date for her and a friend, I'd joke "What, you're into 3somes too? Damn, we have so much in common!" and then say "Seriously, I'm not planning on sharing you with a friend unless it's in bed. So when's a day when we can hang out, just the two of us?" If she's not interested, she's not interested. If she is, she'll damn well find time. Believe me, women are crafty as all hell. But in a good way
Old 07-07-2005 | 04:29 PM
The Oracle of Acurazine!

^ wow thanx man

I asked her out last week if she wants to go out with me. Her answer was that she is going out with me (like hanging out once n while) but too scared to get serious yet cuz she broke up with her bf not too long ago.

This is too stressful
Old 07-07-2005 | 04:32 PM
likes it raw

Take them both to a stripclub so they're all fired up for a threesome when you get back
Old 07-07-2005 | 04:32 PM
The Oracle of Acurazine!

This is Indian girl we're talking about here, so the situation is lil bit different here.
Old 07-07-2005 | 04:36 PM
likes it raw

Originally Posted by Teh Jatt
This is Indian girl we're talking about here, so the situation is lil bit different here.
Take them both out for curry so they're all fired up for a threesome when you get back
Old 07-07-2005 | 05:12 PM
Pro

yeah definately dont go on the friend date...THATS ALL BAD....have you ever been out with the girl your trying to hook up with...AND HER FRIEND...its so awkward, you cant put any moves and you feel like you need to impress the friend as well, you kno as soon as you leave they are gonna be talking alot abuot you, comparing notes and shit

find an excuse and try and hang out sometime later
Old 07-07-2005 | 05:25 PM
No longer in denial

Negative on the whole bringing the friend along thing. She's probably doing it on purpose to cockblock herself. Plus if you and her friend don't get along that's also asking for trouble.
Old 07-07-2005 | 06:09 PM
dɐɹɔ ǝɥʇ ʇɐɥʍ

As other's have said don't do it!

I was hanging out with this girl who had a lot of potential, we got along had similiar taste and made a "good couple"- keep in mind nothing happened between us. The second time we go on a date she calls me right before we were to go out(to dinner at a swanky joint) she asks me if I mind if she brings her friend- I said no problem, I've known her friend for longer then I've known her and we get along great so no problem at all. Besides me being a guy I think its going to be cool to go to this classy joint with two hot girls. Well we get there and have a good time, but it seemed me and her friend got along better then she and I did. We've known each other longer and is just a cool girl(her friend is the type of chick that can work on her car, yet can clean up and look like a debutante). So her friend and I are talking about cars, racing and what ever else is on our mind, well my date felt a little left out and I haven't seen or heard from her since.

Yet I see her friend from time to time and she's still really cool and doesn't understand why we didn't get together, she felt we made a good couple.

Cliffnotes- Don't let her have a distraction other then you while your getting comfortable with each other.

Last edited by Tireguy; 07-07-2005 at 06:12 PM.
Old 07-07-2005 | 06:29 PM
fap fap fap

sounds like her and the friend want you to pay for em
Old 07-07-2005 | 07:44 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by JimmyCarter
Take them both out for curry so they're all fired up for a threesome when you get back
lol @ curry joke & Desi threesome
Old 07-07-2005 | 07:51 PM
Suzuka Master

Originally Posted by Tireguy
As other's have said don't do it!

I was hanging out with this girl who had a lot of potential, we got along had similiar taste and made a "good couple"- keep in mind nothing happened between us. The second time we go on a date she calls me right before we were to go out(to dinner at a swanky joint) she asks me if I mind if she brings her friend- I said no problem, I've known her friend for longer then I've known her and we get along great so no problem at all. Besides me being a guy I think its going to be cool to go to this classy joint with two hot girls. Well we get there and have a good time, but it seemed me and her friend got along better then she and I did. We've known each other longer and is just a cool girl(her friend is the type of chick that can work on her car, yet can clean up and look like a debutante). So her friend and I are talking about cars, racing and what ever else is on our mind, well my date felt a little left out and I haven't seen or heard from her since.

Yet I see her friend from time to time and she's still really cool and doesn't understand why we didn't get together, she felt we made a good couple.

Cliffnotes- Don't let her have a distraction other then you while your getting comfortable with each other.

Why don't you get with the friend instead?
Old 07-08-2005 | 09:36 AM
Banned

Originally Posted by Teh Jatt
Air India like the picture you took
Old 07-08-2005 | 09:47 AM
JnC
Former Sponsor

JC you fokker , best post ever.
Old 07-08-2005 | 09:49 AM
dom
Senior Moderator

Old 07-08-2005 | 10:12 AM
JnC
Former Sponsor

Originally Posted by scl23
From what you've said about being in "love" with her in HS and her having a bf during that time, and how she's treating you like her personal entertainment slave by saying you have to plan out a fun day for her AND HER FRIEND, things are not going off on the right foot. If you want to have a chance at this girl without becoming her bitch slave, I'd recommend putting some serious skids on the present path and gain some control over the situation.

If some girl asked me to plan a date for her and a friend, I'd joke "What, you're into 3somes too? Damn, we have so much in common!" and then say "Seriously, I'm not planning on sharing you with a friend unless it's in bed. So when's a day when we can hang out, just the two of us?" If she's not interested, she's not interested. If she is, she'll damn well find time. Believe me, women are crafty as all hell. But in a good way

To make things even, why dont you tell her that you will be bringing along a friend of yours as well, a double date, if you may. . If she really wants to have fun and still wants to bring her mate along then i dont think she would have any problem saying yes to that. If you are going to bring a friend along make sure that he is single or tell that sala to atleast act like he is single. You can give her all your attention whilst your friend is entertaining the other.
Old 07-08-2005 | 11:21 AM
dɐɹɔ ǝɥʇ ʇɐɥʍ

Originally Posted by Mike97 3.0P
Why don't you get with the friend instead?

She just turned 21, and has slept with roughly 120 guys- no I am not joking. Cool girl to hang out with and fun to be around, but I wouldn't put my dick any place near her, and she's NOT GF material. I've known her since she was 15 and we've always just been friends, no reason to ruin a friendship on something you know won't work.
Old 07-08-2005 | 11:34 AM
No longer in denial

She just turned 21, and has slept with roughly 120 guys- no I am not joking. Cool girl to hang out with and fun to be around, but I wouldn't put my dick any place near her, and she's NOT GF material. I've known her since she was 15 and we've always just been friends, no reason to ruin a friendship on something you know won't work.

Holy nonsense! She puts me to shame (or makes me look good )! That 6-7x the amount of folks I've been with and I'm 4 years older! I guess she's truly a "free spirit"
Old 07-08-2005 | 12:09 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by PsychoInDenial
Holy nonsense! She puts me to shame (or makes me look good )! That 6-7x the amount of folks I've been with and I'm 4 years older! I guess she's truly a "free spirit"
Just admit it, you're an amateur at life.
Old 07-08-2005 | 12:14 PM
Suzuka Master

Wow, that's a lot of penises. I thought you were joking at first. Sounds like a breeding ground for babies and STD's.
Old 07-08-2005 | 01:28 PM
Goldmember

So her friend and I are talking about cars, racing and what ever else is on our mind, well my date felt a little left out and I haven't seen or heard from her since.

Sounds like you fumbled the ball in your hands. That was classic blunder #1, not paying attention and staying the course. My friend who is a master pickup artist is very good at being single minded. He picks the one he likes out of the crowd and if he hits off with her, he doesn't mess around and talk to other girls etc. He usually ends up going home w/ the girl or at the very least has fun w/ her the whole night.
Old 07-08-2005 | 01:46 PM
No longer in denial

Originally Posted by M TYPE X
Just admit it, you're an amateur at life.
Oh yeah a real amateur