Dating & Relationships Love sucks. Now you can cry about it…

Just need to vent

Old 01-23-2007, 08:15 AM
Arriving Somewhere...

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by arstraub
You're the reason there aren't more girls on the forum.
Are there a lot of girls on any Internet forum?
Old 01-23-2007, 09:22 AM
Suzuka Master

Received 150 Likes on 109 Posts
You're the reason there aren't more girls on the forum. I can put up with you - yes, you will piss me off quite often I can tell, but I can take it.
I'm sorry I'm not sorry, I'm a cocksman.

Seriously though I definitely haven't been scaring any girls away. I don't harrass them like some others do....I just rip on whoever happens to post something stupid. You just happen to have posted the more retarded thing I've read all week. It'll pass don't worry.

And yeah, Mockenrue has a point...girls on internet forums? Especially car forums? ehhhh
Old 01-23-2007, 01:19 PM
fap fap fap

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts
Originally Posted by Mockenrue
Are there a lot of girls on any Internet forum?

purse forum
Old 01-23-2007, 04:08 PM
ur as welcome as cancer

We were talking about this in my Masculinities in Film class today. Guys think that girls should just stay away when it comes to anything mechanical or technologically concerned, especially cars. Magazine sections are set up so that the girls have a section and the guys have a section. You know, I don't mind standing next to a couple guys while I'm picking out my car magazines. A lot of you guys are so pig-headed and biased that you can't even see past your own stereotypes. Suck it up and deal with it, girls can like what you like, too.
Old 01-23-2007, 07:20 PM
Suzuka Master

We were talking about this in my Masculinities in Film class today. Guys think that girls should just stay away when it comes to anything mechanical or technologically concerned, especially cars. Magazine sections are set up so that the girls have a section and the guys have a section. You know, I don't mind standing next to a couple guys while I'm picking out my car magazines. A lot of you guys are so pig-headed and biased that you can't even see past your own stereotypes. Suck it up and deal with it, girls can like what you like, too.
Whoever said they can't? I was just sayin there aren't many.
Old 01-24-2007, 01:55 PM
Erz
^^GIRL

Originally Posted by Mike97 3.0P
let me rephrase that: if you cheat, you're not a good girl.

never once did i say you were a "good girl"

hmm the white text was def not needed but thx

Tell me then, master of all things female, what constitutes a "good girl". Remaining a virgin till marriage? Never ever making a mistake when it comes to a relationship? Please, oh wise one, impart your wisdom on me because I'd LOVE to hear it.
Old 01-24-2007, 02:29 PM
Suzuka Master

Originally Posted by Erz
hmm the white text was def not needed but thx

Tell me then, master of all things female, what constitutes a "good girl". Remaining a virgin till marriage? Never ever making a mistake when it comes to a relationship? Please, oh wise one, impart your wisdom on me because I'd LOVE to hear it.
Not being a slore?
Old 02-20-2007, 01:02 AM
TXSTATE BOBCATS

update:

As of yesterday I broke it off with her. I gave it my best efforts to try and make it work but in the end I didnt think it was worth all that was put into it. She is taking it very hard, Im taking it much less because I have been preparing myself for this for awhile.

It was literally one of the hardest things I have ever done. To let go of someone you care about. Besides the distance everything was fine. It makes it hard when the person is telling you how much they love you and how much you mean to them for you to still tell them its over.

It turned out that she got a full ride scholarship to another college, which I am very happy for her. But now that it means we arent going to be near eachother come fall I decided to break up with her.

She is devastated and is willing to do anything she can to be together, but like i told her, her effort wasnt the problem. It was the situation.

I feel pretty shitty right now for doing that to someone I care, but it needed to be done. For my good and hers. Even if she doesnt realize it and I look like a bad guy.