Bad Knock??
The following users liked this post:
Rideout421 (07-17-2018)
Old 06-26-2018, 09:22 AM
Racer

Received 57 Likes on 48 Posts
Originally Posted by riverside

well said!!

still looking for e-tuner recommendations.
I've heard these guys are pretty good. ECU Tuning for K-Pro, FlashPro and AccessPORT | E-Tunez
Old 07-17-2018, 04:53 AM
Cruisin'

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I have saved your config and plan to update to my 2012 Automatic TSX tomorrow morning. I went and grabbed Dime's from the Vault and even though I have a K24Z3 engine my flash pro would not let me upload the configuration. My current mods are an Ingen CAI in SRI config because pulling the front bumper every time I need to clean my filter is just a pain. Also have the RV6 PCD with the offered high flow cat, a foot long 2.5 inch resonator and twin 3.5 Ingen exhaust. I'm sad that they only have the base map and the carb map offered on the hondata. Ive been looking so hard to find a tune I could use before I actually get a good tune of my own. I have purchased a supercharger from HeelToe. I'm in limbo right now waiting for the build to be completed by CT, I ran the carb map for almost two weeks out of the two offered thinking it was better. I found out after extended driving that it was robbing my car of power and switched to what is listed as stock equivalent. Once I installed that map the car seemed to have regained life again. Praying that your mod of Dime's tune will upload on my 2011+ - 2014 Flashpro. Ill find out in the morning. I have to get 3 more post to get unlocked so ill leave my message at that and reply if your still even active in the forum. Long story I learned how to view vault builds and have read these forums from top to bottom for days. I just joined today. I cannot express how thankful I am to have found this forum. I've posted multiple times on Hondata forums with no response at all. Here this forum is where I found what I needed. Thank you
Old 07-17-2018, 04:58 AM
Cruisin'

I haven't used this company but have seen them listed here and on Hondata forums. Ill be honest I plan to do an etune and then go to Proven Power in Tampa and get it find tuned on a dyno after my etune is done. I've heard that etuning reduces your dyno rental time. Hope this information helps. #Rideout

K24 - The Ultimate Tune | E-Tunez
Old 07-17-2018, 05:00 AM
Cruisin'

Downloaded the app and paired it to my flashpro, I cannot wait to see the logs being created while I'm heavy on the gas.
Old 07-17-2018, 05:05 AM
Cruisin'

NO, I have the same question. I have hit up VIT on Hondata, Facebook, and here in private messages trying to get his awesome services on my K24Z3 2012 Acura TSX. He is praised all over the forum boards and I deserve the best just like everyone else. Please come out of retirement. VIT!!! I need your services Sir.
Old 07-17-2018, 08:59 AM
VTEC just kicked in, yo!

Received 1,112 Likes on 876 Posts
I get that you kind of spammed just to get your post count to 5 so you could get at the attachments. How did the map go, assuming you meant mine?
Old 07-17-2018, 02:59 PM
Cruisin'

Really

I didn’t see any of my replyies as spam at all, I’m sorry you took it that way. I was able to download the map without even being a member just FYI. Download was not restricted from a person that just found the page from a google search. So my comments were not at all just so I could get a DL. I genuinely spent hours reading this forum as a guest over two days before actually signing up. Anyhow besides being bummed you called my post spam I installed the map this morning when I got home. I gave each setting a good look as a comparison and everything looked good. I was able to upload to my 2011+ - 2014 FlashPro and the program was successful. Switched key off and it and back on to start and she started with a very I mean very low idle. Like I’m puring... she was 9 grand running smooth. I took it out for a test spin to get breakfast, the real test is when I go in tonight. I’ll get a few good pulls on the way to the office. I work overnight 11pm-7am so I’ll be sleeping a little longer before I’m actually up. Today was a B, came out to a flat tire so I had to visit discount before I was even able to come home. Nightmare of a town I live in had no gas stations with working air for almost 10 miles. I rode on 24 pounds at 40MPH for the entire trip like please God let my sidewall hold. I’ll update more tonight when I get to the office but initial run it was shifting at like 5 1/2 not even pulling to 7 like the base from Hondata. I’m not sure if it’s supposed to do that because of the tune or because I was on a short strip not able to get WOT. I’ll get on it for sure tonight going in. #Rideout
Old 07-17-2018, 10:02 PM
Cruisin'

I drove to work tonight and the car pulled great, what I don't like is when I was sitting in the parking lot before work at idle my car twice lost power and dropped to under 1 grand rpm. The car did not stall but its defiantly not happy about something. I'm going to continue road testing in the morning but if I see the condition continue I will put the Hondata base map back on just to be safe. I really don't want to mess my car up experimenting.
Old 07-18-2018, 04:19 AM
Cruisin'

The build I used was Gary13TSXFinalRev.fpcal the mod of Dime's that would upload to 2011+ -2014 Flashpro did you have one as well?
Old 07-18-2018, 07:43 AM
VTEC just kicked in, yo!

Originally Posted by Rideout421
The build I used was Gary13TSXFinalRev.fpcal the mod of Dime's that would upload to 2011+ -2014 Flashpro did you have one as well?
Yeah, that's "my" map (technically Dime Feng's, I'm the one who ported Dime Feng's map over to 2011+ TSXs). Glad it's working out for you.

I mentioned your posts as spam not due to their content by any means, but because you literally posted 3 times consecutively within the span of like 5 minutes rather than putting everything into the same post. But don't get me wrong, was just an observation... not a knock at you. Hope you don't take it the wrong way. I'm not even a moderator here so I really couldn't care less haha. Just more of a heads up, because depending on what forums you post on, some mods may decide to warn you or whatever.

Hopefully you get your current situation figured out. Sucks to hear you almost stalled and your tire issue. I never had the stalling problem with that map. Maybe check your battery? For what it's worth, I've been running that map since I uploaded it to the Hondata vault or whatever. A few years now without issue.
Rideout421 (07-18-2018)
Old 07-18-2018, 12:09 PM
ROTAREDOM

Received 1,488 Likes on 1,058 Posts
Wait till you upload my map on the CTE supercharger!

But ya know... turbo is life now!
Rideout421 (08-28-2018)
Old 07-19-2018, 12:06 AM
Cruisin'

I cannot thank you enough for getting that map working for the new flashpro. The IDLE issue I was referencing has not happened again, must have been something else.

I'm hitting the reply to post from the post that was responding to and its dropping them at the bottom not right under the post I was replying to. I defiantly was not trying to spam just wanted to make sure to thank for the shared info.

I did purchase a Supercharger bolt on from Heeltoe so I’ll have to update the flash again, nice having a map in the meantime cause there has been no response at all from Heeltoe or CT about when it’s coming. I've been looking at the MERC racing cooler but it’s another $1,100 after I just spent around $5,000 for the SC so I was thinking just to run the SC without the cooler. I'm lost as to doing the relay install too. I saw the photo and can read but I'm not sure how or what to do, also the radiator for the cooler install has me like where the hell is this supposed to go. Anyway for right now I was just thinking to run the SC only. Please advise if that is a poor decision I really don't want to drop another $1,100 but will if I must. This is just a huge run on sentence I apologize.

SUPER EXCITED to get boost. This is my third car that I've modified Toyota fully built motor no boost, Mazda MX3 all air mods no boost, and now the Acura. I’ve never had boost only motor and bolt on air mods. This will be a first; to be honest I never had the money when I was younger. I do a little better financially as a college grad.
Old 07-19-2018, 06:29 AM
ROTAREDOM

Received 1,488 Likes on 1,058 Posts
I ran without the merc cooler for like 4-5 months because I was doing a stage 2 clutch upgrade. My goal was 300+ whp so I knew I was going to need the cooler with the 2.95" pulley. If you stick with the std pulley youll be fine without the merc cooler. You will be sitting around 6psi of boost and ~240whp. My build thread has details about how to install the cooler,tank, and relay. I think Merc even mentioned me for providing the wiring diagram for the CU2.. Anyway Im always open for questions, just shoot me a pm, or respond in the other "Lets talk about Boost" thread I created.

I cannot thank you enough for getting that map working for the new flashpro. The IDLE issue I was referencing has not happened again, must have been something else.

I'm hitting the reply to post from the post that was responding to and its dropping them at the bottom not right under the post I was replying to. I defiantly was not trying to spam just wanted to make sure to thank for the shared info.

I did purchase a Supercharger bolt on from Heeltoe so I’ll have to update the flash again, nice having a map in the meantime cause there has been no response at all from Heeltoe or CT about when it’s coming. I've been looking at the MERC racing cooler but it’s another $1,100 after I just spent around $5,000 for the SC so I was thinking just to run the SC without the cooler. I'm lost as to doing the relay install too. I saw the photo and can read but I'm not sure how or what to do, also the radiator for the cooler install has me like where the hell is this supposed to go. Anyway for right now I was just thinking to run the SC only. Please advise if that is a poor decision I really don't want to drop another $1,100 but will if I must. This is just a huge run on sentence I apologize.

SUPER EXCITED to get boost. This is my third car that I've modified Toyota fully built motor no boost, Mazda MX3 all air mods no boost, and now the Acura. I’ve never had boost only motor and bolt on air mods. This will be a first; to be honest I never had the money when I was younger. I do a little better financially as a college grad.
Rideout421 (08-28-2018)
Old 08-28-2018, 02:08 AM
Cruisin'

Originally Posted by ssjoeboe9
haha no death stare. This thread is for all Hondata FP issues! Thanks for the update.

I do wish there was a better way to organize stuff though. When this thread gets to 20 pages long, no one new will be able to sift through all of the information to find exactly what they need. Hopefully as long as a group of us are active on this thread we can remember whether or not it was previously discussed and get whatever question answered that someone has.

I'm literally reading every page.
Old 08-28-2018, 03:35 AM
Cruisin'

Originally Posted by xtcnrice
Values applied onto a 2011+ map. Also stored it on the Hondata Vault.

For anyone who has or will upload calibrations, make sure that you update the fields in the drop down boxes (i.e., Vehicle = TSX, Engine = K24Z7, etc.), so that it is a lot easier to search for it in the future. If you don't set these fields, and don't put "TSX" or "CU2" or something that identifies the car in the name of the calibration, it will be impossible to find it without knowing the name ahead of time.

Will the Gary13TSXRev01 fpcal work for a 2012 TSX, not boosted only have injen CAI, RV6 PCD and HFC, resonator and exhaust currently.
Old 08-28-2018, 03:41 AM
Cruisin'

good point, I knew this was off. They don't have a dropdown item for K24Z3 though. Maybe I can manually enter it...

You can manually enter it just ctrl+c and then ctrl+v
Old 08-28-2018, 04:09 PM
VTEC just kicked in, yo!

Will the Gary13TSXRev01 fpcal work for a 2012 TSX, not boosted only have injen CAI, RV6 PCD and HFC, resonator and exhaust currently.
yeah it should
Rideout421 (08-28-2018)
Old 09-24-2018, 02:18 PM
MJ..

Received 48 Likes on 29 Posts
sup guys, I have 2012 Wagon and this is for those with 2011+ with ct supercharger, is it possible if you guys can upload a base or current map from you car, I just need a starting point, so can start and drive my car to get tuned, btw on setup I currently have and a Greddy cbe with hfc and an Takeda CAI, also I will be putting RV6 headers soon with the supercharger install. thanks
Old 11-08-2018, 02:28 PM
Racer

Received 57 Likes on 48 Posts
I've got a tune from a local shop and I'm wondering if anyone in this thread would be knowledgeable enough to compare it to DimeFeng's. It looks like there are a lot of extra tweaks on his vs mine, but I don't really know what they are worth/do.

Shoot me a PM and I can share the file.
Old 11-08-2018, 07:00 PM
Advanced

Received 18 Likes on 12 Posts
Originally Posted by jobata23
sup guys, I have 2012 Wagon and this is for those with 2011+ with ct supercharger, is it possible if you guys can upload a base or current map from you car, I just need a starting point, so can start and drive my car to get tuned, btw on setup I currently have and a Greddy cbe with hfc and an Takeda CAI, also I will be putting RV6 headers soon with the supercharger install. thanks
If you do not end up getting a basemap from a member here, etunez will create you a basemap for a small fee. I had them send me a basemap for my setup on my 2014, and it ran pretty good. I ended up upgrading the basemap to their ultimate tune, and am currently in the process of e-tuning with them.
jobata23 (11-13-2018)
Old 11-13-2018, 02:55 AM
MJ..

Received 48 Likes on 29 Posts
Originally Posted by antisocial
If you do not end up getting a basemap from a member here, etunez will create you a basemap for a small fee. I had them send me a basemap for my setup on my 2014, and it ran pretty good. I ended up upgrading the basemap to their ultimate tune, and am currently in the process of e-tuning with them.
Thanks, but I ended up using 2010 files and converting it to 2012 and it worked and drove the car to my tuner and got it dyno tuned.
xtcnrice (11-15-2018)
Old 05-26-2019, 10:08 PM
2nd Gear

did you ever get a good tune for you car?
Old 05-29-2019, 08:24 AM
2nd Gear

Need calibration recommendations

I have a 2010 TSX 2.4l...mods...throttle body spacer, test pipe, k and b air filter....I just bought hondata flash pro and I am looking for recommendations for a calibration from the vault...can anyone help me?
Old 04-13-2020, 08:46 PM
4th Gear

just got flash pro !

Just loaded a premade map and the car feels super good already , but I’m curious if there is more selections ? I have a 2009 MT Tsx and for stock injectors the flashpro is only picking up about 3 maps I can use , I have a muffler delete , SRI , throttle body spacer , thermal intake manifold gasket . Nothing extreme yet , anyone know where I can get more base maps to try out ?
Old 04-17-2020, 08:09 PM
Instructor

Received 21 Likes on 17 Posts
Originally Posted by Cyou2
Just loaded a premade map and the car feels super good already , but I’m curious if there is more selections ? I have a 2009 MT Tsx and for stock injectors the flashpro is only picking up about 3 maps I can use , I have a muffler delete , SRI , throttle body spacer , thermal intake manifold gasket . Nothing extreme yet , anyone know where I can get more base maps to try out ?
Thats what im saying. I just got Hondata and only see maybe 1 basemap. Anyone have anything for A/T?
Old 05-13-2020, 05:08 PM
Advanced

Received 25 Likes on 16 Posts
Originally Posted by iCrap
I ran optimus' MT cal for a long time though no issues.

Also uploaded the calibration here. To reiterate, it's Dime Feng's Rev05.2 map (5AT), ported over for 11+. Enjoy!
Hey guys. This is a great thread, and I really appreciate the crash course education on Hondata. I've downloaded the software, and have been viewing many of the maps you've uploaded, learning the UI, etc. in prep for my Flashpro arriving this weekend.

Was just wondering if anyone has any updated Maps they're willing to share? Also was curious what mods Optimus, @iCrap , @Dime Feng and @xtcnrice were running along with the respective maps, so I can try to most closely match maps to my mods. I'm currently 100% stock, but Magnaflow mufflers, Vibrant Resonator, RV6, and Flashpro are on their way.

I noticed the Hondata "Vault" is broken currently, sounds like the maps that were uploaded all are somehow corrupted on their server and they still don't have the right folks back onsite working to correct it (seeing the error below). Hondata is already aware and says they will work it. I saw in the Vault that @xtcnrice had uploaded his '11 upgraded version of Dime's Rev5.8, but can't get my hands on it . So in the mean time... feed me mama birds! (please)

Old 05-13-2020, 08:13 PM
TSX AMG Type //M i-VVT

Received 856 Likes on 643 Posts
Wow old thread. I don't even have the car anymore - it's dead. I don't think any of those other guys have theirs anymore either.
All my car had was an intake, other than that it was stock.
wagonfanatic (05-13-2020)
Old 05-13-2020, 09:58 PM
Advanced

Received 25 Likes on 16 Posts
Originally Posted by iCrap
Wow old thread. I don't even have the car anymore - it's dead. I don't think any of those other guys have theirs anymore either.
All my car had was an intake, other than that it was stock.
I kind of worried that might be the case. I'm a little late to the CU2 party. Better late than never though. Thanks for replying. I assume you never blew shit up running these maps on an otherwise stock vehicle (besides intake)?
Old 04-27-2021, 02:20 AM
Intermediate

Received 16 Likes on 14 Posts

In Shang Tsung Voice "It Has Begun!"

This thread isn't dead just yet

Lewal (01-20-2024)
Old 05-02-2021, 07:01 PM
Intermediate

Received 16 Likes on 14 Posts
Ok,so I've got a base calibration loaded up on my 2011 wagon and I love how the car feels.
I plan on getting it Dyno Tuned within 3 months.
Car feels really strong but i know it has more power in it and better drivability after a tune and I'm stoked. The car was always fun to drive but now it feels almost proper, it def has enough power to move it's self. The wagon weighs in at about 200+ more pounds over the sedan. knew that going in but i also knew the platform of the engine so I said, "Wagon" it is lol. It's fun and I can haul stuff. This car was suppose to be my daily but, Liked driving it so much i didnt care about my project car and here we are 😂. It will def remain my daily as I dont plan on boosting it but wouldn't mind a nice mild Na setup.
current mods
Cte style diy intake using the stock box
drop in gr8 performance air filter
Throttle body spacer
2.5 pcd
Stock cat
2.75 in tsudo exhaust
Hondata

Possible future mods/should do for maintenance
hi flow cat
new primary 02 sensor.
Throttle body from maxbore
Rps intake manifold from a UK spec FN2 civic type R (possible)
An already ported stock injector base.

Will let you know how things go and post the calibration to add to the library once it's done.
Old 11-15-2023, 04:11 AM
3rd Gear

Can you share your flashpro calibration file with us? Noticed in another threat you got a dyno tune since. Some great posts in this thread but they are all old and wondered if anyone was doing anything different after some years have passed!