Xxr 530

Search this Thread

Old 11-04-2016, 09:29 AM
Safety Car

Received 992 Likes on 748 Posts
Originally Posted by CarCrazyRDM
Does anybody have a pic of 18x8.75 +20 or +33 at stock ride height (Type-S)? I'm looking at potentially getting these wheels for my wife's KBP '07 Type-S but neither she or I really want to drop the car much, if at all. So I'm curious what these might look like at stock ride height?

To follow that up, I'd really like to run 235/40 or 245/40 (probably too wide & tall) tires (this would be on the +20 offset). I want to run the wider/taller tire as the added sidewall height will take up more of the tire to fenderwell gap making it look lower and I want a little bit of sidewall sticking out past the edge of the rim in case she comes near a curb. But it seems from what I am reading that anything wider than 225's is going to rub... is that right? However I'm wondering if that still holds true at stock ride height because most everyone on here is dropped?

The other option would be to go with the +33 offset but then I know we will run into clearance issues with the Brembo's. It sounds like from multiple posts I've read that a 5mm spacer might take care of that. Are extended studs needed to run that small of a spacer? And if I were to get the +33 offset wheels, could I then run 235/40R18 tires all around without issue? Or can I get away with the +20 offset wheel still in the rear and run 235's? Although I probably just prefer all the wheels to be the same so I can rotate them.

My other and easier option is just to buy some Drag DR34 wheels (similar style to the 530's) in 18x8 +35 and then I don't have to worry about clearance issues and I can run 235's all around. But I really prefer the look of the XXR 530 and would like to go that route.

Thanks for any info or pics!
18x8.75 +20 Wrapped in 225/40 Conti DW on Stock Suspension

Old 11-04-2016, 10:11 AM
Intermediate

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts
sockr1, thanks for the info and heads up on the VMR wheels. Doing a real quick search, I do like the way those wheels look. And if I can run the larger profile tire with them and clear the Brembos they may seriously be what I purchase. I'll have to do some more reading/looking first. I have to say though, one thing I really liked about the XXR wheels is that they were offered in the bronze color. I think I could talk my wife into that color and I love it. But as you said above, I'm just not sure those are going to work for us.
Old 11-04-2016, 10:13 AM
Intermediate

And thanks for the pics Breezy! You even got the color right! Man, I think if I could run just a slightly taller tire I'd be OK with the way those look. It's a shame they don't make them in a slightly less wide width.
Old 11-04-2016, 10:16 AM
Safety Car

Received 1,158 Likes on 909 Posts
sockr1, thanks for the info and heads up on the VMR wheels. Doing a real quick search, I do like the way those wheels look. And if I can run the larger profile tire with them and clear the Brembos they may seriously be what I purchase. I'll have to do some more reading/looking first. I have to say though, one thing I really liked about the XXR wheels is that they were offered in the bronze color. I think I could talk my wife into that color and I love it. But as you said above, I'm just not sure those are going to work for us.
you're welcome, let us know what you end up going with. i think the vmrs beat the xxrs in every category, but if you want bronze that throws a wrench in the mix haha.

as a general forum tip you can also multi quote to different people/posts by clicking the bottom button to the right of "quote"...that way a thread doesn't have many posts by 1 person to a bunch of people...cleans things up a bit.
Old 11-04-2016, 10:23 AM
Intermediate

Originally Posted by sockr1
you're welcome, let us know what you end up going with. i think the vmrs beat the xxrs in every category, but if you want bronze that throws a wrench in the mix haha.

as a general forum tip you can also multi quote to different people/posts by clicking the bottom button to the right of "quote"...that way a thread doesn't have many posts by 1 person to a bunch of people...cleans things up a bit.
Will do. And yeah, I'm familiar with the multi-quote... I had only seen your response when I started typing my response to it, then I got distracted with something at work and by the time I posted it Breezy had chimed in with another response. But thanks for the heads up.

And Breezy, do you have any pics down the side of the car with the stock ride height? I'm just curious where rubbing occurs with folks... I presume on the inside of the outer lip due to the offset. But with a stock ride height I'd swear there is enough clearance there to accomadate a little taller and wider tire. But maybe on suspension compression it's still too much. What a shame, that wheel looks great in that finish or the bronze (I can imagine anyway).

Last edited by CarCrazyRDM; 11-04-2016 at 10:26 AM.
Old 11-04-2016, 11:31 AM
Safety Car

Breezy, do you have any pics down the side of the car with the stock ride height? I'm just curious where rubbing occurs with folks... I presume on the inside of the outer lip due to the offset. But with a stock ride height I'd swear there is enough clearance there to accomadate a little taller and wider tire. But maybe on suspension compression it's still too much. What a shame, that wheel looks great in that finish or the bronze (I can imagine anyway).
I do not have any pictures of them showing the "minor" poke of this set up on my Type-S. I do however have that picture on my 05 Base. See below.

They did "sink" in a little, due to natural camber, after a quick drive to reset the suspension. The Type-S is pretty darn close to these images though.
Old 11-04-2016, 12:52 PM
Intermediate

Thanks Breezy. I think that pretty much closes the door on the 530's for me. They just stick out too much for me with that offset. If I could get the +33 offset wheels to clear the Brembo's without grinding on the caliper I would consider it but it doesn't sound like that is possible.
Old 11-04-2016, 01:09 PM
Safety Car

+20 are great if you are going to lower it but at stock height a different wheel choice will look 10x better!
Old 01-25-2017, 11:52 AM
Racer

Received 58 Likes on 50 Posts
Sorry for the thread resurrection, but I just purchased these wheels and have a couple questions. Figured this thread would be the best to ask on first.

So I got the wheels in an 18x8.75 +20 since they seemed to look great with these specs. I love the concave look.

I am going to run a 225/40/18 tire when I get around to ordering them. Going to save a little more before I get the tires as I just ordered some Tein Street Advance Z coilovers. Thinking of going with Hankook Ventus V12's. My brother's GTI had/has them and they seemed quiet and to wear fairly well. Plus, they are cheap.

Questions:
- I ordered a 73.1mm / 67.1mm Hub Centric Ring set from NL Motoring. Is this the correct size for this wheel? I went according to the center bore of the wheel according to the specs on NL's website.
- For lug nuts I ordered a set of Muteki SR48 Neo Chrome Open End Lug Nuts 12x1.5. Is this the correct size for our car?
- For TPMS: Should I go ahead and order a new OEM set from one of the Acura parts websites? Will the car throw codes if I run without them?
- Valve stems: Are these universal or do I need to consider size?

I am in no huge rush to get the wheels on the car, but I want to make sure I have all the correct and required items for when it comes time. I am waiting on my Tein SAZ coils to get here. I ordered them from HeelToe with a set of TL Base top hats and pre-assembly, as I didn't want to have to worry about removing the old top hats. Plus, the car is 10 years old, so it can't hurt to replace them while I'm swapping the springs/struts out anyways.

Any help is appreciated. Thanks!

Last edited by NoTLoud; 01-25-2017 at 11:55 AM.
Old 01-25-2017, 02:49 PM
Safety Car

^^

- the hubcentric rings should have come with the wheels, no need to buy separate. if they aren't, you need to complain and get them sent to you. the ones you ordered are not correct, you need 64.1 for our hubs
- 12x1.5 is correct.
- use your tpms from your current oem tires.
- valve stems will come with your tires

you'll like your new look especially after a drop, but it does crack me up that you ordered parts and then asked if they were the right ones haha
Old 01-25-2017, 03:10 PM
Racer

^^

- the hubcentric rings should have come with the wheels, no need to buy separate. if they aren't, you need to complain and get them sent to you. the ones you ordered are not correct, you need 64.1 for our hubs
- 12x1.5 is correct.
- use your tpms from your current oem tires.
- valve stems will come with your tires

you'll like your new look especially after a drop, but it does crack me up that you ordered parts and then asked if they were the right ones haha
- I never saw anything that said the wheels came with the proper hub centric rings, so I bought the ones that matches the wheels center bore. However, it looks like the ones I ordered are the wrong ones. They were only $10, so no big deal, but it looks like if the right size aren't included with the wheels, then I'll be ordering another set.
- Yay! The lug nuts were pricier than I thought they would be. That would have been a bummer. I did see someone say these particular lugs would work, so I kinda gambled they were right.
- Will the tires need to be taken off the OEM wheels? Or what needs to be done? Ideally I want to keep the OEM wheels so I can swap them on ay anytime. They had essentially brand new Michelin MXM4's on them when I bought the car. I've put about 5k on them and there's almost no treadwear.
If I were to get a seperate set of TPMS - what pieces do I need from here: OEM Acura TL SEDAN 2006 TPMS UNIT parts?
- Okay, I am thinking I will order from TireRack.com. Any experience with them and will they definitely be included?

Thanks!
Old 01-25-2017, 03:19 PM
Safety Car

on your tires questions, talk to the shop that is going to install them for you. they can give you specific details to your questions. i personally like buying the tires from the place that is doing the install (discount tires in my case).

i have never bought tpms stuff so i can't help you there, try searching the forum, i'm know it's been discussed before.
Old 01-25-2017, 03:25 PM
Senior Moderator

Received 8,584 Likes on 6,630 Posts
Originally Posted by NoTLoud
- I never saw anything that said the wheels came with the proper hub centric rings, so I bought the ones that matches the wheels center bore. However, it looks like the ones I ordered are the wrong ones. They were only $10, so no big deal, but it looks like if the right size aren't included with the wheels, then I'll be ordering another set.
- Yay! The lug nuts were pricier than I thought they would be. That would have been a bummer. I did see someone say these particular lugs would work, so I kinda gambled they were right.
- Will the tires need to be taken off the OEM wheels? Or what needs to be done? Ideally I want to keep the OEM wheels so I can swap them on ay anytime. They had essentially brand new Michelin MXM4's on them when I bought the car. I've put about 5k on them and there's almost no treadwear.
If I were to get a seperate set of TPMS - what pieces do I need from here: OEM Acura TL SEDAN 2006 TPMS UNIT parts?
- Okay, I am thinking I will order from TireRack.com. Any experience with them and will they definitely be included?

Thanks!

If you want to keep OEM wheels to swap, maybe just keep the TPMS on there and then buy another set for the new wheels so you won't have any issues.
Old 01-26-2017, 07:55 AM
Pro

Received 228 Likes on 186 Posts
Echoing what thoiboi was saying, I would keep them on the OEM wheels. Swapping them out would just be a hassle. Personally, I wouldn't worry about the TPMS on the XXR's....from what I remember, they aren't cheap.

My wheels didn't come with the hubcentric rings either, not a big deal considering you can get them cheap. I bought them for like $5 on eBay (73.10mm / 64.10mm) as Sockr1 said. The listing will usually say it fits Honda/Acura.
Old 01-26-2017, 09:38 AM
Racer

They are about $63 a piece, which isn't too bad. I want to run them because, by the looks of it, if I don't, you get a light permanently on the dash. I don't want this. Cost isn't the biggest concern. I know these aren't the greatest wheels, but since I am already shelling out the money for wheels and tires, the TPMS is really only a fraction of the overall cost.

I'm a bit of a perfectionist, so if I am going to do something, I want it done right. The other thing is I want my stock wheels to be easily swapped for winter driving. They have what is essentially a brand new set of all-season tires on them. Not sure exactly how many miles were on them besides what I put on since I bought the car used from a dealer. Either way, it'll be nice to have 2 convenient swaps.

Anyone out there had issues with these wheels getting bent? I know they aren't the best quality wheels. I knew a guy with XXR's that bent one of his, but granted he had about 500lbs of audio equipment in his car and was stanced out.
Old 01-26-2017, 10:03 AM
Pro

I hear what you're saying, the constant error message would be annoying.

I haven't had any issues. Then again I haven't had them on that long and only run them in the Spring/Summer. Some have had issues with cracking them, it's not like they're forged wheels. You know what you're getting....they are what they are, they don't break the bank and they look great. I will say that because of the 225 tires - I do drive much more cautiously and pay attention to the condition of the road...hitting a pothole with stiff suspension on a 225 tire is cringe worthy.
Old 01-26-2017, 10:36 AM
Safety Car

the tpms light would drive me crazy, i'm ocd about stuff haha. i would get the tpms and have two complete sets of wheels to switch like you said.

like others mentioned, just be careful and watch the road when driving, i became a super road condition-attentive driver once i was lowered with 225 tires haha. it changes how you drive (which is why i eventually sold my xxrs and got a wheel where i could run at least 235). i didn't have any issues in the 2 or so years i had them and they were on my daily driver
Old 01-26-2017, 10:37 AM
Racer

Originally Posted by DarkTower19
I hear what you're saying, the constant error message would be annoying.

I haven't had any issues. Then again I haven't had them on that long and only run them in the Spring/Summer. Some have had issues with cracking them, it's not like they're forged wheels. You know what you're getting....they are what they are, they don't break the bank and they look great. I will say that because of the 225 tires - I do drive much more cautiously and pay attention to the condition of the road...hitting a pothole with stiff suspension on a 225 tire is cringe worthy.
Yeah, I read about the cracking. Not too many pages back on the thread someone posted "DO NOT BUY" basically, but I had already bought them. :p I figure these are an "investment." I just started my first full-time job out of college and have been working an average of 65 hr weeks making OT this month, so these were a bit of a reward to myself for my hard work. So if I wrap some money up in wheels and tires, I can always sell them and move up to nicer wheels for a similar cost to buying these with the money I get from selling. I am obsessed with car and will continue working on them my entire life. I am a little concerned with some of the roads near me, but even on stock height and wheels, I try and avoid the potholes. I've been training!

These wheels look amazing on this car with a couple inch drop. Waiting on HeelToe to get my top hats and install them on the Tein SAZ's so they can ship!

Your car looks dope btw. I am hoping that these wheels in the Matte Bronze with my DMM car will looks dope as well! Since mine is a 5AT, my only other plans are cosmetic. Want the grill and rear badges bronze to match wheels, the window visors, the smoked Type-S rear indicator lights, and the headlight chrome/turn signal delete. Hoping the tranny will hold. I'm working on doing all the preventative stuff. Switches and 3x3 helped clean it up quite a bit. Only weirdness now is at low speeds from 1 to 2 at low RPMs.
Old 01-26-2017, 10:42 AM
Racer

the tpms light would drive me crazy, i'm ocd about stuff haha. i would get the tpms and have two complete sets of wheels to switch like you said.

like others mentioned, just be careful and watch the road when driving, i became a super road condition-attentive driver once i was lowered with 225 tires haha. it changes how you drive (which is why i eventually sold my xxrs and got a wheel where i could run at least 235). i didn't have any issues in the 2 or so years i had them and they were on my daily driver
Definitely doing it! Thoiboi has 3 of the sensors, brand new, and has offered a very fair price.

As mentioned in my post above this one, the roads here can be pretty shit. Charlotte seriously needs to repave some of the roads around the city. I still try and drive carefully on stock height and wheels though.

Good to hear you had no issues with them! What tires did you run on them? I am wondering how much of an impact the tires would have on keeping the wheel safe. I was thinking of going with Hankook Ventus V12's, but some reviews said the sidewall flexed too much, which seemed like bad news.
Old 01-26-2017, 01:39 PM
Pro

Yeah, I read about the cracking. Not too many pages back on the thread someone posted "DO NOT BUY" basically, but I had already bought them. :p I figure these are an "investment." I just started my first full-time job out of college and have been working an average of 65 hr weeks making OT this month, so these were a bit of a reward to myself for my hard work. So if I wrap some money up in wheels and tires, I can always sell them and move up to nicer wheels for a similar cost to buying these with the money I get from selling. I am obsessed with car and will continue working on them my entire life. I am a little concerned with some of the roads near me, but even on stock height and wheels, I try and avoid the potholes. I've been training!

These wheels look amazing on this car with a couple inch drop. Waiting on HeelToe to get my top hats and install them on the Tein SAZ's so they can ship!

Your car looks dope btw. I am hoping that these wheels in the Matte Bronze with my DMM car will looks dope as well! Since mine is a 5AT, my only other plans are cosmetic. Want the grill and rear badges bronze to match wheels, the window visors, the smoked Type-S rear indicator lights, and the headlight chrome/turn signal delete. Hoping the tranny will hold. I'm working on doing all the preventative stuff. Switches and 3x3 helped clean it up quite a bit. Only weirdness now is at low speeds from 1 to 2 at low RPMs.
Seems like you have a good plan in place and did your homework ....unfortunately not everyone around lately is as adept

I was also curious about the matte bronze color....especially on WDP. I don't ever recall seeing anyone posting up a picture of those (maybe I missed it?). I would think they would go great with DMM, probably a little darker than your paint - so it'll add a little contrast which is good.

Also, you'll love the Tein SA, not sure what the difference is between the SA and the SAZ, but my SA ride pretty good, and I have it set a few clicks towards stiff from what they recommend. I swapped over my top hats and thought it was a pain in the ass with the spring compressor and everything (I also ran into an issue of getting a seized washer off of the oem shock). Having the top hats already assembled like you plan to do is the way I'd go if I had to do it over.
Old 01-26-2017, 03:08 PM
Racer

Seems like you have a good plan in place and did your homework ....unfortunately not everyone around lately is as adept

I was also curious about the matte bronze color....especially on WDP. I don't ever recall seeing anyone posting up a picture of those (maybe I missed it?). I would think they would go great with DMM, probably a little darker than your paint - so it'll add a little contrast which is good.

Also, you'll love the Tein SA, not sure what the difference is between the SA and the SAZ, but my SA ride pretty good, and I have it set a few clicks towards stiff from what they recommend. I swapped over my top hats and thought it was a pain in the ass with the spring compressor and everything (I also ran into an issue of getting a seized washer off of the oem shock). Having the top hats already assembled like you plan to do is the way I'd go if I had to do it over.
I did a lot of research here before I purchased the car. I didn't have a a ton of time since I totaled my old car, but overall, mine is in great shape and was the best out of the 3 I looked at. Some minor issues, but it's a 10 year old car.

I have seen maybe one picture in the Google-ing I did before purchase, but on a black TL. I am using doughboys' DMM car as a good idea of what mine will look at. He had some matte bronze Work wheels that looked amazing with DMM. Basically my car will be a copy. I just need to get my hands on an A-Spec kit, which is going to set me back quite a bit, especially since I'll have to get it painted.

Good to hear! It looks like that SAZ's just came out recently. They are cheaper than the regular SA's. Essentially it looks like the only difference is that the damper tube cap cannot be replaced. Here's the article from HeelToe on them: https://www.heeltoeauto.com/xcms_ent...cmsentryid=281. Hopefully the dampening tube doesn't fail for a long time! I am guessing the ride quality will be exactly the same. Stock suspension is totally shot, I'm riding like a boat on the highway right now. Turns seem sketchy at high speeds. Considering a Type-S rear sway bar as well.

Yep, I didn't feel like messing around with compressing the spring. Got the top hats new since they're 10 years old and I'm not sure what kind of shape they're in. Assembly was only $40 on top of the cost of top hats and coils. Figured that cost was worth the time I would save. Now I am pretty sure it'll be a direct swap, no messing with compressing the spring. I've done it before and it's annoying. Plus, I don't have the tool and it would be $30 or so anyways. I just gotta do a little research on setting up the coilovers.

I will definitely post pictures when I have everything installed! It may just end up being a month or so...
The following users liked this post:
DarkTower19 (01-26-2017)
Old 01-26-2017, 03:50 PM
Safety Car

Good to hear you had no issues with them! What tires did you run on them? I am wondering how much of an impact the tires would have on keeping the wheel safe. I was thinking of going with Hankook Ventus V12's, but some reviews said the sidewall flexed too much, which seemed like bad news.
i had the bridgestone potenza re970as tires on them at 225/40 but then when i switched wheels and went 235 i went with continental dws06, which i love right now. they had better wet traction and were much lighter, which relieved me of about 6 lbs per corner between tire and wheel updates. but the bridgestone is a very good tire too!

i will always pay a little bit more for better tires, they are one of the most important pieces to a car's performance and safety!
Old 04-29-2017, 10:18 PM
Intermediate

As if it hasn't already been beaten to death how perfect the fitment is with the +20, here's another shot to add to the collection

Old 05-01-2017, 10:47 AM
Racer

I had to remove my wheels from my car because I could not stand the shaking I was getting at highway speeds. As soon as I hit 70MPH, the entire car and steering wheel would start shaking like crazy. It was sketchy, so I went back to my OEM wheels and have no issues at highway speeds.

Anyone else have issues like this with these wheels? I have an insane amount of weights on a couple of the wheels (15-18), so I am thinking it's an issue with the balancing. I am going to see about having them road force balanced.

I know they are cheap, so the quality control isn't good, but I really want to solve this issue.
Old 05-01-2017, 12:02 PM
Safety Car

I had to remove my wheels from my car because I could not stand the shaking I was getting at highway speeds. As soon as I hit 70MPH, the entire car and steering wheel would start shaking like crazy. It was sketchy, so I went back to my OEM wheels and have no issues at highway speeds.

Anyone else have issues like this with these wheels? I have an insane amount of weights on a couple of the wheels (15-18), so I am thinking it's an issue with the balancing. I am going to see about having them road force balanced.

I know they are cheap, so the quality control isn't good, but I really want to solve this issue.
Could have a bad tire. Try new tires!
Old 05-01-2017, 08:42 PM
Pro

Funny you mentioned this, I was driving on the turnpike on Saturday and noticed the same thing. I only drive a few miles each day to the train station, so I'm never driving that fast and therefore never noticed it before. In my case I think I need my wheels rebalanced. Upon inspection it looks like I'm missing the stick-on balancing weights on some of the wheels. But you're right it was exactly at about 70 mph
Old 05-02-2017, 03:30 PM
Racer

Originally Posted by BreezyTL
Could have a bad tire. Try new tires!
Yeah, I know tires can be deffective from the factory, but I put less than 1k miles on the tires after putting the wheels on. Got them from Tire Rack, so I am pretty sure I would get a replacement for free. The tires weren't cheap though, so I expected quality. I paid $900 for the set.

Funny you mentioned this, I was driving on the turnpike on Saturday and noticed the same thing. I only drive a few miles each day to the train station, so I'm never driving that fast and therefore never noticed it before. In my case I think I need my wheels rebalanced. Upon inspection it looks like I'm missing the stick-on balancing weights on some of the wheels. But you're right it was exactly at about 70 mph
My understanding is that a normal spin balance will take the wheel up to 70 MPH, so it kinda makes sense that I get the vibration after I get passed 70 MPH. That's why I want to get the wheels road force balanced. I think the road force balancer will also identify if one of the tires is bad as well.
Old 05-03-2017, 09:29 AM
Safety Car

Contact Tirerack and ask them for a replacement. If the tire is bad the tire is bad, there should be some warranty unless you waited to long.
Old 05-08-2017, 11:51 AM
10th Gear

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by One_silly_wabbit
I just installed mine with those specs and I assure you that you will be ok. im running a 225/40/18 on +20 all the way around with 1.5 stechs and I rub in the back on big dips but barely. Stay away from loading 500 pounds in the back and you will be fine lol

1.5 all around?
Old 05-17-2017, 01:12 PM
Racer

So my theory about having my wheels Road Force balanced is out the window. Discount Tire uses a Hunter Road Force balancer at their shop.

I ordered new hubcentric rings that are aluminum. The current ones I have are the poly-carbonate plastic.

Hoping for a miracle here. Otherwise, I dunno what to do. Chances are I have a defective tire or wheel, but I would expect Discount Tire to at least tell me that was the case. I would hope that I have warranty on both wheels and tires still.

I have had 0 luck with this car since owning.
Old 05-26-2017, 11:39 PM
Intermediate

hey all! I plan on getting the xxr 530 18x8.75 +20 for my TL and was wondering what tires size i could get? would 225/40/18 be good? im on stock suspension and i dont expect any rubbing.
Old 05-27-2017, 05:34 PM
Instructor

Received 42 Likes on 36 Posts
Originally Posted by snitko23
hey all! I plan on getting the xxr 530 18x8.75 +20 for my TL and was wondering what tires size i could get? would 225/40/18 be good? im on stock suspension and i dont expect any rubbing.
Yup that will work, I'm lowered and still don't rub so you'll be fine.
The following users liked this post:
snitko23 (05-28-2017)
Old 05-28-2017, 12:40 AM
Intermediate

Alright. Thanks for the reply!
Old 07-24-2017, 08:38 AM
Instructor

Received 34 Likes on 29 Posts
Dipped my 530's bright aluminum metalizer. Snapped a few quick driveway shots. Please excuse my father in-laws escalade in the background

The following 2 users liked this post by Trav2390:
DarkTower19 (07-24-2017), David_BNSF (06-27-2022)
Old 07-29-2017, 09:44 AM
Drifting

Received 166 Likes on 146 Posts
looks good. What size rims and offset are they? And how much drop do you have? coilovers or springs?

Originally Posted by Trav2390
Dipped my 530's bright aluminum metalizer. Snapped a few quick driveway shots. Please excuse my father in-laws escalade in the background

Last edited by Chad05TL; 07-29-2017 at 09:53 AM.
Old 11-21-2017, 10:39 AM
Instructor

Received 29 Likes on 21 Posts
Found a used set. 245/45/17 tires and the XXR 530 17x8.25 +35 offset. I will need spacers for them to fit on my 08 acura TL-S? to clear the caliper correct? How big of a spacer? Get them for the rear too? Will the spacer mess with my studs?
Thanks

Oh stock suspension too.
Old 02-03-2018, 12:38 PM
Intermediate

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Ok ive gone through about 25 pages worth of this thread and also did a search and couldn’t find anything. I’m getting my hands on a set of these front 19x8.75 +35 with a 225/35 tire and rear 19x10.75 +35 with a 245/35 tire will they fit? I believe the fronts will without issue but will the rears rub?
Old 02-03-2018, 02:48 PM
Intermediate

I think it will rub but I've never seen or heard of that. I woukdnt go so skinny in the front and then so wide in the rear. I think 9 in the front and 10 or 10 1/2 would be good
Old 02-26-2018, 02:41 PM
Racer

Received 57 Likes on 45 Posts
If anyone like to know the Actual weight of the Wheel is on the light side 21.4lbs with no center cap or tire sensor.

Old 02-27-2018, 12:33 AM
Instructor

Received 29 Likes on 21 Posts
They come in various sizes. What are the specs of the ones you posted? To get a more accurate weight. Weigh yourself, then hold the rim against your chest and weigh yourself again.

Quick Reply: Xxr 530