**Official GReddy EvoII Group Buy Thread** ends 8/31/2007

Search this Thread

Old 08-22-2007, 07:15 PM
-=2005 TL=-

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by ayethetiense
hmmm, i wonder if this will fit correctly on my 07 rear aspec lip kit?

and is there a loss of low end power before 3k rpm?
I did not feel any loss of power throughout the power band. Regarding the 07 rear A-Spec kit, I can't say for sure but if the dimensions of the opening is similar to my A-Spec rear lip kit, I would not see any problem. Especially when the opening for the 07 kit is wider than the mine.
Old 08-22-2007, 07:25 PM
.:KCCO:.

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts
Originally Posted by topckret
I did not feel any loss of power throughout the power band. Regarding the 07 rear A-Spec kit, I can't say for sure but if the dimensions of the opening is similar to my A-Spec rear lip kit, I would not see any problem. Especially when the opening for the 07 kit is wider than the mine.
no loss of power before 3k? that makes this even better.... hmmm, Greddy, do you guys have the dyno sheets to show a comparison below 3k rpm?

and if i do jump on this, i wonder if we can have a mini meet picking up the exhausts hahahaa.
Old 08-22-2007, 08:57 PM
Three Wheelin'

Received 13 Likes on 12 Posts
Also does the $661.50 include tax already or not.
Old 08-22-2007, 11:23 PM
Racer

Originally Posted by stillhere153
lets just say if you have the full stock exhaust the stock resonator and mid pipe are 20lbs plus
Much appreciated stillhere153.

For my last question. The exhaust tips are 2.5 inches? I'm just making sure this is something that I want because I personally like a clean look. I absolutely DO NOT want to have a riced out luxury car. I need performance and class. The price is definatelly a benefit and I like many really appreciate the efforts from toprocket, greddy, and everyone else who helped this opportunity come to be. Thanks again.
Old 08-22-2007, 11:23 PM
Instructor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by trancemission
^^^^Lets see who really ponies up here. the truth will be told...

Im just surprised twigglius wasnt the first one the list with Buda.

TL'n IT UP, now theres a flash from the past.. whats up bro?

SUP BRO! I been trolling the boards here and there, been mostly working though. Tough times..
Old 08-22-2007, 11:24 PM
Instructor

^^^^Lets see who really ponies up here. the truth will be told...

TL'n IT UP, now theres a flash from the past.. whats up bro?

SUP BRO! hows it going? Me, I been trolling the boards here and there, been mostly working though. Tough times..
Old 08-23-2007, 10:47 AM
-=2005 TL=-

Just a question but is there away to have this thread be visible from the General "Third Generation TL (2004+)" screen to have more visibility? Come on guys, what happened to our list of 50+ people, granted some could not wait and left but i remember that being less than a handful. Let's not disappoint. Thanks!
Old 08-23-2007, 11:35 AM
OMGWTF4THGENTL

Received 23 Likes on 16 Posts
Holy christ...
I just realized the Greddy has NO resonator OR mid muffler... with those small can mufflers. I though the Greddy was following the Comptech model with at least a mid muffler.

No wonder it's so cheap, it's just mandrel bent pipe and a couple of mufflers...

I gotta tell ya, I'm really apprehensive about how loud this is gonna be. I know how much the Comptech drones, and it has smaller piping, a mid muffler, and larger volume rear mufflers... this thing is gonna be LOUD.

Toprocket, I've read your input, I can only assume your tolerance threshhold for noise and drone is much higher than mine.

Again, I'm REALLY glad to see the product come to market, but I predict about 1/3 of these sold will be in the Black Market within 60 days because the way the noise transforms the car (in a bad way). Some are OK with it, they usually say "turn up the radio"... I ride a Harley for noise, that's like music. My pseudo luxury car should be "kinda" peaceful. I like a litle noise to tell me when to shift, and when I'm gettin on it so i know I'm gettin on it.

I sincerely hope the drone is not as bad as I think it's gonna be.

I cannot wait to ride in a TL that has it... I really wana hear a TL that has this exhaust and a SuperCharger.

Alright guys, now is the time for US to shine and step up to the plate. Regarding the weight, this is insignificant. Lighter than Comptech for sure due to removal of unnecessary resonator/mid muffler with full SS piping like Comptech, but gains that are greater than comptech's and of course significantly greater over the stock exhaust which GREATLY outweighs the weight of the exhaust adding to the vehicle's overall weight. Alright guys, good response but let's show GReddy how badly we have been wanting this. Guys comtemplating over getting other performance products over this, BAD choice of judgement. The other products will always be available, I can assure you that this price is a ONE TIME deal. You can always purchase those other products at any time for probably the same price if not cheaper later down the road. Unless you're contemplating between this exhaust and tuition, you really don't have any excuse. Fork up the $ and guarantee a spot on this Group Buy before you regret it.
Old 08-23-2007, 11:38 AM
Racer

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Just a question but is there away to have this thread be visible from the General "Third Generation TL (2004+)" screen to have more visibility? Come on guys, what happened to our list of 50+ people, granted some could not wait and left but i remember that being less than a handful. Let's not disappoint. Thanks!

+1

Most members might not think to check for a group buy here. Mods, can we run this for a few days in the main forum? I'm sure we'd have quite a few more takers.
Old 08-23-2007, 11:48 AM
Moved to the LOU

Received 249 Likes on 183 Posts

You can be suprised all you want... I was out of town for a family wedding and my future wife and I also had our son baptised. I just got back in town yesterday morning and I had work to take care of. You know, that place we go so we can pay for all the stuff we buy? Sorry that my son and family were more important than being the first person on the list, but to "your" suprise, I'm on the list now and my paypal payment has been sent.

1. apnorm
2. Buda
3. aznbenz07
4. VtecTL
5. AcuraTLboi
6. firsthonda
7. Kin12345
8. Canadian Mike
9. jackdiamondss
10. chill_dog
11. mrlunecy
12. joed40
13. dragncivic
14. NRaza
15. nycAcura
16.TL'n IT UP
17. Schulminator
18. rex1
19. tidus888
20. MarekTL
21. paz840
22. SinisterTL
23. Shinj1EVA
24. TheKlassic
25. Galvatraz_TL
26. mn2trance
27. twigglius

Second Batch
Old 08-23-2007, 12:31 PM
Oderint dum metuant.

Received 534 Likes on 446 Posts
Originally Posted by Kennedy
Holy christ...
I just realized the Greddy has NO resonator OR mid muffler... with those small can mufflers. I though the Greddy was following the Comptech model with at least a mid muffler. Yep.

No wonder it's so cheap, it's just mandrel bent pipe and a couple of mufflers... Not sure I'd call $945 cheap. Granted, even authorized vendors will probably sell it for less (making less profit), but even at whatever they sell it at, for some pipe and two cans, it ain't cheap.

I gotta tell ya, I'm really apprehensive about how loud this is gonna be. I know how much the Comptech drones, and it has smaller piping, a mid muffler, and larger volume rear mufflers... this thing is gonna be LOUD. I've heard and riden in ACCURATEin's car which has nothing but pipe and a muffler...it wasn't too bad. It sounded great with his SC. I'd expect this to be similar, but we'll see.

Toprocket, I've read your input, I can only assume your tolerance threshhold for noise and drone is much higher than mine.

Again, I'm REALLY glad to see the product come to market, but I predict about 1/3 of these sold will be in the Black Market within 60 days because the way the noise transforms the car (in a bad way). It wouldn't surprise me.

Some are OK with it, they usually say "turn up the radio"... I ride a Harley for noise, that's like music. My pseudo luxury car should be "kinda" peaceful. I like a litle noise to tell me when to shift, and when I'm gettin on it so i know I'm gettin on it.

I cannot wait to ride in a TL that has it... I really wana hear a TL that has this exhaust and a SuperCharger.
Old 08-23-2007, 12:40 PM
Advanced

Payment has been sent.

1. apnorm
2. Buda
3. aznbenz07
4. VtecTL
5. AcuraTLboi
6. firsthonda
7. Kin12345
8. Canadian Mike
9. jackdiamondss
10. chill_dog
11. mrlunecy
12. joed40
13. dragncivic
14. NRaza
15. nycAcura
16.TL'n IT UP
17. Schulminator
18. rex1
19. tidus888
20. MarekTL
21. paz840
22. SinisterTL
23. Shinj1EVA
24. TheKlassic
25. Galvatraz_TL
26. mn2trance
27. twigglius
28. 06 Acura TL A-Spec

Second Batch
Old 08-23-2007, 02:35 PM
OMGWTF4THGENTL

Originally Posted by chill_dog
No wonder it's so cheap, it's just mandrel bent pipe and a couple of mufflers... Not sure I'd call $945 cheap. Granted, even authorized vendors will probably sell it for less (making less profit), but even at whatever they sell it at, for some pipe and two cans, it ain't cheap..
Agreed, my sarcasm wasn't as "bleeding edge" as it normally is. I was reffering to the one time sale price of $710 delivered, which is a "modest" price for what you get. Certainly $945+ at a later date is pushing it. $900 for the Comptech is too... I bought mine used for 2/3 of that.

Originally Posted by chill_dog
I gotta tell ya, I'm really apprehensive about how loud this is gonna be. I know how much the Comptech drones, and it has smaller piping, a mid muffler, and larger volume rear mufflers... this thing is gonna be LOUD. I've heard and riden in ACCURATEin's car which has nothing but pipe and a muffler...it wasn't too bad. It sounded great with his SC. I'd expect this to be similar, but we'll see.
That's probably true too. In meeting Actros (who has the CT SC and Exhaust) first thing he asked me was "does your CT exhasut drone while cruising?"... of course I said yep. He said he expereinced the same thing, and his SC clears that up nicely.
That's why I stated I really want to hear this thing on a SC'd TL.

But to put forced induction exhausts in perspective... My Jetta TDI (loud ass diesel), had no cats, no resonator, and no mufflers... Just straight 2.5in stainless pipe from turbo back made by GHL, and THAT wasn't as droney as my current N/A TL with Comptech exhaust. Forced Induction changes all of that.
Old 08-23-2007, 03:27 PM
Oderint dum metuant.

Agreed, my sarcasm wasn't as "bleeding edge" as it normally is. I was reffering to the one time sale price of $710 delivered, which is a "modest" price for what you get. Certainly $945+ at a later date is pushing it. $900 for the Comptech is too... I bought mine used for 2/3 of that. Yeah, $710 isn't bad at all...that's why I did it. I wasn't expecting it to be that cheap. My original plan was to get either this or CT used in 2-3 years, but at $1k for either new, used wouldn't be much less than $700...figured I'd spend the extra $100-200 to have it new and enjoy it over the next 2-3 years.

That's probably true too. In meeting Actros (who has the CT SC and Exhaust) first thing he asked me was "does your CT exhasut drone while cruising?"... of course I said yep. He said he expereinced the same thing, and his SC clears that up nicely.

But to put forced induction exhausts in perspective... My Jetta TDI (loud ass diesel), had no cats, no resonator, and no mufflers... Just straight 2.5in stainless pipe from turbo back made by GHL, and THAT wasn't as droney as my current N/A TL with Comptech exhaust. Forced Induction changes all of that. Sounds like reasonable and logical justfication for FI to me Oh, and being a VW guy, you might like THIS
Old 08-23-2007, 03:35 PM
Suzuka Master

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
Agreed, my sarcasm wasn't as "bleeding edge" as it normally is. I was reffering to the one time sale price of $710 delivered, which is a "modest" price for what you get. Certainly $945+ at a later date is pushing it. $900 for the Comptech is too... I bought mine used for 2/3 of that.

But to put forced induction exhausts in perspective... My Jetta TDI (loud ass diesel), had no cats, no resonator, and no mufflers... Just straight 2.5in stainless pipe from turbo back made by GHL, and THAT wasn't as droney as my current N/A TL with Comptech exhaust. Forced Induction changes all of that.
I think 800 for either would be more than reasonable (IMO) but I doubt that'll ever happen. Comptech actually raised the price of their exhaust to $1050....
Old 08-23-2007, 03:53 PM
08 type-s

well just my i think u guys should stop jacking this thread about discussion on what you like or dislike, or opinions... this is the signup for the groupbuy.....take it to the other thread discussing it...
Old 08-23-2007, 04:24 PM
-=2005 TL=-

Holy christ...
I just realized the Greddy has NO resonator OR mid muffler... with those small can mufflers. I though the Greddy was following the Comptech model with at least a mid muffler.

No wonder it's so cheap, it's just mandrel bent pipe and a couple of mufflers...

I gotta tell ya, I'm really apprehensive about how loud this is gonna be. I know how much the Comptech drones, and it has smaller piping, a mid muffler, and larger volume rear mufflers... this thing is gonna be LOUD.

Again, I'm REALLY glad to see the product come to market, but I predict about 1/3 of these sold will be in the Black Market within 60 days because the way the noise transforms the car (in a bad way). Some are OK with it, they usually say "turn up the radio"... I ride a Harley for noise, that's like music. My pseudo luxury car should be "kinda" peaceful. I like a litle noise to tell me when to shift, and when I'm gettin on it so i know I'm gettin on it.

Appreciate your input but I've been in a TL w/ Comptech catbacks but this was not louder IMHO, the smaller piping will help the noise, not make it louder and the mufflers on this system is MUCH larger than the dinky Comptech ones. Just because it doesn't have the mid-muffler or canister doesn't mean it was deleted for the cost. It was done for optimal gains with minimal noise gain. Therefore the system uses smaller piping to control back pressure and noise and remove the need for a mid-muffler and have a denser, and higher quality mufflers at the end to smooth out the tone. Hope this helps and reassures people. And as far as my tolerance for noise is low. I do not enjoy overpowering exhausts sounds in the cabin. And you figure, if you're really not happy with the noise, add a resonator or mid-muffler to the GReddy system, it will still be cheaper than any other setup, besides doing a universal custom piping system with non-SS pipes.
Old 08-23-2007, 05:14 PM
OMGWTF4THGENTL

Sounds good. My jury's still out. I'll wait for feedback down the road, if I gotta pay a few bills extra later on to buy from a Greddy vendor, so be it.

I still wish you guys could roll the edges/double wall those tips... Give em a bit more class.

Appreciate your input but I've been in a TL w/ Comptech catbacks but this was not louder IMHO, the smaller piping will help the noise, not make it louder and the mufflers on this system is MUCH larger than the dinky Comptech ones. Just because it doesn't have the mid-muffler or canister doesn't mean it was deleted for the cost. It was done for optimal gains with minimal noise gain. Therefore the system uses smaller piping to control back pressure and noise and remove the need for a mid-muffler and have a denser, and higher quality mufflers at the end to smooth out the tone. Hope this helps and reassures people. And as far as my tolerance for noise is low. I do not enjoy overpowering exhausts sounds in the cabin. And you figure, if you're really not happy with the noise, add a resonator or mid-muffler to the GReddy system, it will still be cheaper than any other setup, besides doing a universal custom piping system with non-SS pipes.
Old 08-23-2007, 06:39 PM
.:KCCO:.

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts
Sounds good. My jury's still out. I'll wait for feedback down the road, if I gotta pay a few bills extra later on to buy from a Greddy vendor, so be it.

I still wish you guys could roll the edges/double wall those tips... Give em a bit more class.
i dont like the tips either.
Old 08-23-2007, 07:09 PM
Instructor

Originally Posted by THTL
Also does the $661.50 include tax already or not.
We actually forgot to add tax to the first post, but it's too late now, so this is beneficial to all of you! We don't want you all to think that hidden costs will arise!
Old 08-23-2007, 07:20 PM
Burning Brakes

Received 11 Likes on 6 Posts
Originally Posted by ayethetiense
i dont like the tips either.

That is why i bought the Comptech......

BUT Greddy is offering one hell of a good deal....

If this would have happened one week earlier i would have bought it anywat just becuase of the $$$$$ saved
Old 08-23-2007, 08:46 PM
Feenin on some 20's

Received 31 Likes on 20 Posts
Originally Posted by GReddy Performance
We actually forgot to add tax to the first post, but it's too late now, so this is beneficial to all of you! We don't want you all to think that hidden costs will arise!
thank you. at least u guys keep your word... If u guys would hav added tax.. remove me off the list.
Old 08-23-2007, 09:29 PM
Senior Moderator
Regions Leader

Received 205 Likes on 128 Posts
Originally Posted by twigglius
You can be suprised all you want... I was out of town for a family wedding and my future wife and I also had our son baptised. I just got back in town yesterday morning and I had work to take care of. You know, that place we go so we can pay for all the stuff we buy? Sorry that my son and family were more important than being the first person on the list, but to "your" suprise, I'm on the list now and my paypal payment has been sent.

enjoy the exhaust
Old 08-23-2007, 11:02 PM
13.2@ 107 on Street tires

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts
Make that 29...thanks for the pricing greddy
1. apnorm
2. Buda
3. aznbenz07
4. VtecTL
5. AcuraTLboi
6. firsthonda
7. Kin12345
8. Canadian Mike
9. jackdiamondss
10. chill_dog
11. mrlunecy
12. joed40
13. dragncivic
14. NRaza
15. nycAcura
16.TL'n IT UP
17. Schulminator
18. rex1
19. tidus888
20. MarekTL
21. paz840
22. SinisterTL
23. Shinj1EVA
24. TheKlassic
25. Galvatraz_TL
26. mn2trance
27. twigglius
28. 06 Acura TL A-Spec
29. type-s09

Second Batch
Old 08-24-2007, 12:21 AM
Racer

Kennedy,

Excellerate stated in a past post that he'd sell the Comptech for $1050 and I've already spoken to Comptech regarding competitors coming out with cheaper exhausts. The sales guy basically said there's nothing he's going to do and I left it at that. They're not budging on their exhausts and I'm not paying $1000 for some exhaust. I'll keep my own stuff. As for the Greddy I believe this will be a very solid muffler but I too have some reserved doubts on the sound being excessively loud. I heard toprockets, and I've also heard RevolutionSig's custom Greddy. A 4"+ exhaust tip is monstrous. 3 I can deal with but 4+ to me is huge. I'm going to kick it around until the end of the month. I'm still pondering it.
Old 08-24-2007, 12:40 AM
Pro

Well, I don't know about everyone else but I love the look of the greddy tips and from what I've heard I like the sound. As for the comptech, I was never interested in their system because I don't like the look of the rolled tips. So I'm getting a look that I want and more power at a fraction of the price. SOLD! (I'm #3 on the list) No brainer in my oppinion. Even if the drawback is slightly louder. (but like I said I like the sound)
Old 08-24-2007, 02:43 AM
~Da Nocturnal Cheetah~

I can't get past those tips...I'm on the fence...

I just don't want my shit looking like a hot-rod! I got a following dammit!
Old 08-24-2007, 08:07 AM
05WDP Midlife crisis

1. Buda
2. topckret
3. Ryee
4. THTL
5. Coconut
6. crazymonkeytl
7. m8t3x
8. mn2trance
9. lembowski
10. desper
11. Canadian Mike
12. Eoanou
13. TLheaven
14. 06 Acura TL A-Spec
15. AcuraTLboi
16. beatni(c)k
17. sequoia
18. twigglius
19. Ale_locks
20. 07CarbonTL
21. Kin12345
22. 03TL_S
23. MaFreCoLa
24. XjoEnX
25. Infamous_Ghost769
26. Dizlaosboisofly
27. alpswd
28. VT06TL
29. SN_04TL
30. Schulminator
31. firsthonda
32. ACTROS
33. U4ICTHEORY -E-K-S-O-
34. xcelir8tl
35. jetblakTL
36. tidus888
37. wasupdog
38. JJaber06
39. Revolution SignWorks
40. Azn Benz07
41. flick0069
42. darksom1
43. koldest
44. NRaza
45. mrlunecy
46. jackdiamondss
47. snookynibbles
48. apnorm
49. bent09
50. VtecTL
51. Joey tl
52. TL'n IT UP
53. 056spdtl
54. Dennisil
55. BlkonBlkAc
Buda is offline Report Bad Post Reply With Quote

I know there are always a few folks for whatever reason decide against a product for some reason or another.

One thing to remember is there isn't a whole hell of a lot of performance products out there for our cars. Reason being the limited demand for any of these items. I am hoping there will be more folks signing up for this exhaust. I am sure Greddy did the R&D on this exhaust based, at least somewhat, on the 55 people that showed interest.
Based on that, you can't blame another manufacturer when they are hesitant to produce another product supported by our petitions.

We need to support our vendors, especially when WE were the ones to initiate the request.

Just my
Old 08-24-2007, 08:22 AM
05WDP Midlife crisis

Sorry folks, but not to belabor my point, but if everyone would read the response by Chris Lum (in blue).

https://acurazine.com/forums/showthr...0&page=1&pp=25

I think this emphasizes the importance of, not only signing a petition but also, patronizing that vendor after they honor our request for that product.

I am not being critical of any one single person here. I am just putting myself in the place of our vendors.
Old 08-24-2007, 09:19 AM
Trucki!!

Originally Posted by joed40
Sorry folks, but not to belabor my point, but if everyone would read the response by Chris Lum (in blue).

https://acurazine.com/forums/showthr...0&page=1&pp=25

I think this emphasizes the importance of, not only signing a petition but also, patronizing that vendor after they honor our request for that product.

I am not being critical of any one single person here. I am just putting myself in the place of our vendors.
I will be ordering 2 next Monday or tuesday.........

Have to wait till my friend who is not on the boards gives me his $300, then mark that for a double

Is that cool Greddy? Or do I need him to sign-up on Acurazine also?
Old 08-24-2007, 10:12 AM
08 type-s

I know there are always a few folks for whatever reason decide against a product for some reason or another.

One thing to remember is there isn't a whole hell of a lot of performance products out there for our cars. Reason being the limited demand for any of these items. I am hoping there will be more folks signing up for this exhaust. I am sure Greddy did the R&D on this exhaust based, at least somewhat, on the 55 people that showed interest.
Based on that, you can't blame another manufacturer when they are hesitant to produce another product supported by our petitions.

We need to support our vendors, especially when WE were the ones to initiate the request.

Just my
+1 totally agree!!
Old 08-24-2007, 10:42 AM
Black Mamba

1. Buda
2. topckret
3. Ryee
4. THTL
5. Coconut
6. crazymonkeytl
7. m8t3x
8. mn2trance
9. lembowski
10. desper
11. Canadian Mike
12. Eoanou
13. TLheaven
14. 06 Acura TL A-Spec
15. AcuraTLboi
16. beatni(c)k
17. sequoia
18. twigglius
19. Ale_locks
20. 07CarbonTL
21. Kin12345
22. 03TL_S
23. MaFreCoLa
24. XjoEnX
25. Infamous_Ghost769
26. Dizlaosboisofly
27. alpswd
28. VT06TL
29. SN_04TL
30. Schulminator
31. firsthonda
32. ACTROS
33. U4ICTHEORY -E-K-S-O-
34. xcelir8tl
35. jetblakTL
36. tidus888
37. wasupdog
38. JJaber06
39. Revolution SignWorks
40. Azn Benz07
41. flick0069
42. darksom1
43. koldest
44. NRaza
45. mrlunecy
46. jackdiamondss
47. snookynibbles
48. apnorm
49. bent09
50. VtecTL
51. Joey tl
52. TL'n IT UP
53. 056spdtl
54. Dennisil
55. BlkonBlkAc
Wow, the list went from 29-55 just like that?
Old 08-24-2007, 10:50 AM
Racer

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Originally Posted by WiLLrOx

Thats a different list. I believe it was the one used for the petition.
Old 08-24-2007, 11:15 AM
Moved to the LOU

Received 249 Likes on 183 Posts
IMO not everyone has seen pricing yet. Shit, I was out of town for the first 2 days that pricing was announced on this board. I'm willing to bet that most of the people on the list off 55 will pony up. You always have to account for the 10% that just won't purchase but that still leaves us with a list of 50 people purchasing. I believe pricing was announced on the 20th and in the first 4 days we have 29 people on the list. We still have 7 days to go before the group buy ends. Let's have faith!
Old 08-24-2007, 11:29 AM
05WDP Midlife crisis

Originally Posted by WiLLrOx

THEKLASSIC IS RIGHT. THIS IS THE PETITION LIST. MY APOLOGIES FOR CONFUSING ANYONE
Old 08-24-2007, 11:51 AM
Oderint dum metuant.

I agree completely. Despite my interest, I didn't sign the petition because I had put mods on hold...as far as I knew at the time, I would not be buying it when it all came through. I wonder how many signed it simply to sign it...like people sign petitions on the side of the road without knowing what it is.

Nonetheless, I'm on board now, as are 28 other folks...and there's still a week for people to sign up. We'll see...
Old 08-24-2007, 12:05 PM
Starcraft II addict

Received 91 Likes on 51 Posts
Just so no one else gets confused, here is the actual sign up list as we have gone to a new page.

Payment Sent/Sign-in List (Only sign up if payment has been sent)
1. apnorm
2. Buda
3. aznbenz07
4. VtecTL
5. AcuraTLboi
6. firsthonda
7. Kin12345
8. Canadian Mike
9. jackdiamondss
10. chill_dog
11. mrlunecy
12. joed40
13. dragncivic
14. NRaza
15. nycAcura
16.TL'n IT UP
17. Schulminator
18. rex1
19. tidus888
20. MarekTL
21. paz840
22. SinisterTL
23. Shinj1EVA
24. TheKlassic
25. Galvatraz_TL
26. mn2trance
27. twigglius
28. 06 Acura TL A-Spec
29. type-s09

Second Batch
3:
Old 08-24-2007, 12:16 PM
-=2005 TL=-

Originally Posted by GReddy Performance
This is the OFFICIAL GROUP BUY for the GReddy EVO II Catback Exhaust system for the 2004+ Acura TL (Type-S not included).

Application: 2004+ Acura TL

Manufacturer: GReddy Performance Products

Model: EVO II Full Dual Stainless Steel Catback Exhaust System (Made in Japan)

List Price: $945.00

Group Buy Information:

*This system will be offered to Acurazine Members first with a special introductory offer pricing.

*Acurazine Group Buy Pricing (30% off): $661.50 (INCLUDES TAX)
*Will Call is available to locals to save $50 shipping to anywhere in Continental US.

*After the group buy offer ends on 8/31/2007, the system will be released to the general public through GReddy Authrized Dealers.

*There will be no limit to how many people can sign up onto the list, but the first batch will be 50 units and any additional units will be on the following batch from Japan.

*Delivery of the first batch will be mid November to the end of November.

*Acurazine Group Buy Offer ends 8/31/2007

*Paypal payments only please. A Deposit of $300 must be made to greddyoutlet@GReddy.com by 8/31/2007

*Please add $50.00 to the final payment for shipping to any address in the continental U.S. Anything outside of the continental U.S. will be charged full shipping.

All members who wish to participate in this group buy MUST sign up with their Acurazine username on THIS thread AND attach their Acurazine username onto the notes portion of the Paypal payment in order for us to accept the payment. This is our way of allowing Acurazine members only to participate in this group buy thread. Any payments missing this information will be rejected. We will be referencing the username list on this thread with the usernames who sent payment to verify member status.

Just as a recap from this discussion thread: https://acurazine.com/forums/showthr...0&page=1&pp=25

Acurazine members voted for the larger piping with a gain of 8-10 whp. There is a slight drone under 3k rpm, but members voted and you mostly said you wanted the horsepower and wouldn’t mind the slightly louder exhaust note. The other option of smaller piping would have decreased the drone, but also decreased whp by 5. If this doesn’t sound like what you wanted, speak now, or forever hold your peace!

Video Disclaimer: The video of the dyno is the only sound/video file we have at the moment. It was done in 4th gear at Wide Open Throttle. Take with a sony digicam, so sorry for the poor quality. Listen to it with good speakers, otherwise it will sound horrible.

Pictures:

Video:

Payment Sent/Sign-in List (Only sign up if payment has been sent)
1. apnorm
2. Buda
3. aznbenz07
4. VtecTL
5. AcuraTLboi
6. firsthonda
7. Kin12345
8. Canadian Mike
9. jackdiamondss
10. chill_dog
11. mrlunecy
12. joed40
13. dragncivic
14. NRaza
15. nycAcura
16.TL'n IT UP
17. Schulminator
18. rex1
19. tidus888
20. MarekTL
21. paz840
22. SinisterTL
23. Shinj1EVA
24. TheKlassic
25. Galvatraz_TL
26. mn2trance
27. twigglius
28. 06 Acura TL A-Spec
29. type-s09

Second Batch
3:
Old 08-24-2007, 12:54 PM
Feenin on some 20's

Received 31 Likes on 20 Posts
Unhappy

UH O.. GREDDY.. i was too excited and missed this part..

All members who wish to participate in this group buy MUST sign up with their Acurazine username on THIS thread AND attach their Acurazine username onto the notes portion of the Paypal payment in order for us to accept the payment. This is our way of allowing Acurazine members only to participate in this group buy thread. Any payments missing this information will be rejected. We will be referencing the username list on this thread with the usernames who sent payment to verify member status.

unfortunately, I did not attach my Acurazine username AND my shipping address.. what can i do about this???

paypal'd with e-mail: chineseboi4o8@yahoo.com
Old 08-24-2007, 01:03 PM
359awhp / 370wtq @ 20psi

Originally Posted by NRaza
How much do u guys think it'll cost to have a shop install this? I know that all shops have different labor rates and different degrees of bullshitting.. but I'm looking for a rough estimate.
Originally Posted by NRaza
word, damn where in CT are u from? I'm from Fairfield County/Stamford. I know that around here a shop will try to rob u blind.

Yo my buddy with a 2005 TL and I are right next door in Greenwich, and I think I just convinced him to sign up and throw a deposit down on this exhaust.

I'm gonna be installing it for him when it comes in, so I wouldn't mind installing yours as well if you wanted to swing by.

Quick Reply: **Official GReddy EvoII Group Buy Thread** ends 8/31/2007