Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Road rage drunk guy backs into my TL *Video*

Search this Thread

Old 07-28-2012, 11:32 PM
Chapter Leader (Southern Region)

Received 11,841 Likes on 8,573 Posts
Originally Posted by nfnsquared
Watched the video where a biker passed in a no passing zone (the entire stretch of road was a no passing zone). The fact remains: had he obeyed the law and not passed, no incident would have happened. What part of that do you not comprehend?
Sure, and if all those people in Aurora didn't watch the midnight premiere of dark knight, they wouldn't be dead.

I hope the next time you're speeding, someone doesn't decide to run you off the road. But if it happens, remember.. it's your own damn fault.
Old 07-28-2012, 11:33 PM

Old 07-28-2012, 11:42 PM
Safety Car

Received 148 Likes on 99 Posts
Originally Posted by Majofo
Oh wow and that is soooo accurate. Lol. Dude anyone with comon sense can tell from the first video they wer speeding. Why are you defending them so much? Do you know them? Seriously you lost a lot of credibility here.
Old 07-28-2012, 11:45 PM
Safety Car

Originally Posted by Majofo
Sure, and if all those people in Aurora didn't watch the midnight premiere of dark knight, they wouldn't be dead.

I hope the next time you're speeding, someone doesn't decide to run you off the road. But if it happens, remember.. it's your own damn fault.
I don't think you should have brought that up. A friend was there and got injured. Thankfully he is alive but his girl isn't. You went a little to far.

Again, if the bikers were not speeding and passed illegally it would have never happened.
Old 07-29-2012, 12:09 AM

Originally Posted by pimpin-tl
Oh wow and that is soooo accurate. Lol. Dude anyone with comon sense can tell from the first video they wer speeding. Why are you defending them so much? Do you know them? Seriously you lost a lot of credibility here.
I've lost a lot of credibility here..

How about from the first turn where the truck gives chase to the stop sign is 3.7 miles.. it took them over 4 minutes to get there.

You need a calculator?

I don't think you should have brought that up. A friend was there and got injured. Thankfully he is alive but his girl isn't. You went a little to far.

Again, if the bikers were not speeding and passed illegally it would have never happened.
Seriously.. this is the most asinine "point" you two are trying to argue. About as asinine as my comment regarding aurora.

Sorry about your friend and his girl.
Old 07-29-2012, 12:12 AM
I like turtles

Received 186 Likes on 126 Posts

No it wasnt. He didnt insult anyone, he was making a point. You are being very defensive through out your posts on his whole topic, even if he is wrong to some. Chill out.
Old 07-29-2012, 12:20 AM
Suzuka Master

Received 435 Likes on 342 Posts
While the bikers were speeding and passed on a double yellow, that truck driver had no business interfering and then trying to chase the first guy down afterwards He shold have let them go by and that's that. Instead, he put quite a few people's lives at risk.
Old 07-29-2012, 12:23 AM

We sure ruined this thread..

Sorry OP.. btw.. I'm still waiting on that guys info..
Old 07-29-2012, 12:51 AM
Burning Brakes

Received 166 Likes on 125 Posts
Did the bikers break the law when they passed the double yellow/speeding? Yes.

Is the guy in the red truck an on-duty police officer that has the authority to enforce traffic laws? No.

Does the guy in the red truck have the right to take matters into his own hands by trying to ram his 3-5 ton truck into a 500-700lb motorcycle that broke the law by passing on a double yellow/speeding? Hell no, what the hell is wrong with you people saying "well, if he never crossed the double yellow and speeding..." Yes the motorcyclist broke the law by speeding and crossing the double yellow but that does not give anybody the right to react the way the truck driver did.
The following users liked this post:
Acura-OC (07-29-2012)
Old 07-29-2012, 02:01 AM
'07 TL Type-S

Received 60 Likes on 52 Posts
If the guy in the truck was that concerned about it he should have gotten the plate number and called and said they were driving recklessly. The guy in the truck took it to far. If the biker would have wrecked into him they both would have been at fault because they both crossed it. So him crossing it to stop them is no better than them crossing it to pass.

this definitely got off topic.
Old 08-13-2012, 02:05 AM
riding low and steady

Received 80 Likes on 76 Posts
OP any updates? I know you found the guy just interested in more details?
Old 08-13-2012, 08:41 AM

Received 705 Likes on 538 Posts
way to take the thread off topic majo!!
Acura_Dude (08-13-2012)
Old 08-13-2012, 09:44 AM
David_Dude

Received 581 Likes on 515 Posts
Old 08-17-2012, 09:33 AM
King of NYC

Received 216 Likes on 153 Posts
Damn man, you just convinced me to invest in a dashboard cam. For a long time I wondered what's the point, but now they're so cheap and I think it's well worth it.

In my case it would be for the continuing harassment and obvious profiling/targetting I get from the Palisades Pkwy Police in NJ. Pulled over 8x because of tint etc. Never moving violation. They're always wrong, never pay a dime, just waste my time. They know me well and know I am from out of state, they think this is a joke. Need to get these bitch asses on tape and send it to Trenton.
Old 08-18-2012, 04:09 AM
A6 and TL

Received 145 Likes on 123 Posts
Someone should run pimpin-tl off the road the next time he is doing 80 mph on the highway (would do the world a great favor). Dude sounds so stupid, his logic is 100% flawed. Hopefully you don't have any kids, wouldn't want anymore morons like you in this world!
Old 08-18-2012, 04:14 AM
Your Friendly Canadian

Received 1,485 Likes on 1,049 Posts
Old 08-18-2012, 08:26 AM
Race Director

Received 3,824 Likes on 2,847 Posts
Old 08-18-2012, 12:04 PM
Burning Brakes

Received 166 Likes on 125 Posts
Originally Posted by Aretardedorange
Someone should run pimpin-tl off the road the next time he is doing 80 mph on the highway (would do the world a great favor). Dude sounds so stupid, his logic is 100% flawed. Hopefully you don't have any kids, wouldn't want anymore morons like you in this world!
Old 08-18-2012, 01:10 PM
Chapter Leader (Midwest Region)

Received 784 Likes on 558 Posts
Watch out fellas, we have an angry, mentally challenged citrus on our hands
Old 08-18-2012, 01:17 PM
Racer

Received 154 Likes on 97 Posts
What was this thread originally about again?
Old 08-18-2012, 05:12 PM
Safety Car

Wow I think your IQ is 10? Just the opposite from flawed. I road race on tracks and I video many of my runs, and I can tell when people are going way to fast.
Old 08-18-2012, 05:12 PM
Safety Car

Originally Posted by McCollins23
Watch out fellas, we have an angry, mentally challenged citrus on our hands
No doubt he was smoking something today.
Old 08-18-2012, 05:13 PM
Safety Car

Guys, if anyone is interested in a awesome camera for your windshield that is on a Group buy right now, see this thread.

https://www.radardetectorforum.org/c...-thread-5.html

$190 bucks. I just got on that GB.
Old 08-18-2012, 07:23 PM
A6 and TL

Wow I think your IQ is 10? Just the opposite from flawed. I road race on tracks and I video many of my runs, and I can tell when people are going way to fast.
From your post you pretty much justified the truck drivers actions because the motorcycles were going above the speed limit......am I right? Ok.

So using that logic, the next time you go 80 mph on the highway (65 limit), I guess it would be 100% right if a tractor trailer decided to chase you around the highway and tries to run you off the road???
Old 08-18-2012, 07:44 PM
Safety Car

From your post you pretty much justified the truck drivers actions because the motorcycles were going above the speed limit......am I right? Ok.

So using that logic, the next time you go 80 mph on the highway (65 limit), I guess it would be 100% right if a tractor trailer decided to chase you around the highway and tries to run you off the road???
Maybe if you had a brain other people also wouldn't be basically laughing at your post above.

Logic = Bikes were going fast, crossing over the middle line, the truck driver saw this happening and the bike passed him (he tried to stop it) and couldn't. So he got pissed and went after him. This is where the truck driver becomes an idiot. But either way, the bikes STARTED it in the first place. If they just stayed back behind the truck this would have never happened.

I have actually HAD THIS HAPPEN TO ME on my car when going on cruises. Actually not only once but several times the people in front will try to block the cars from passing. Either way, it is dangerous and the bikes are just as much fault as the truck was.

Then again you are only 18-19 years old, and you SAY you own those cars but in reality they are your parents cars. I remember you now from some posts in the pasts....lol. Grow up kid. You got a lot to learn.

Last edited by pimpin-tl; 08-18-2012 at 07:49 PM.
Old 08-18-2012, 08:43 PM
A6 and TL

Maybe if you had a brain other people also wouldn't be basically laughing at your post above.

Logic = Bikes were going fast, crossing over the middle line, the truck driver saw this happening and the bike passed him (he tried to stop it) and couldn't. So he got pissed and went after him. This is where the truck driver becomes an idiot. But either way, the bikes STARTED it in the first place. If they just stayed back behind the truck this would have never happened.

I have actually HAD THIS HAPPEN TO ME on my car when going on cruises. Actually not only once but several times the people in front will try to block the cars from passing. Either way, it is dangerous and the bikes are just as much fault as the truck was.

Then again you are only 18-19 years old, and you SAY you own those cars but in reality they are your parents cars. I remember you now from some posts in the pasts....lol. Grow up kid. You got a lot to learn.
Your logic still fails man. You are saying what the truck driver did was right (but idiotic) . Truck driver had no business to try to block them or stop them, he could have simply pulled over, that is what a SANE person would have done.

btw hey look another jealous idiot LOL.

So you are saying....that the cars in my sig are my parents cars and I pretend they are mine? . Its always nice when you realize a 38 year old man is jealous of a young kid because he has nice cars.

I like how when people have nothing left to say they amuse me by saying I pretend my parents cars are mine LOL.
Old 08-18-2012, 08:54 PM
A6 and TL

Next time don't try to overtake that tractor trailer thats doing 65 mph in the left lane, because you are going to "start it", and if he decides to run you off the highway it would be justified because you "started it".

Give us a break dude, you make no sense. You are 38 years old, you should grow up.
Old 08-18-2012, 09:04 PM
Your Friendly Canadian

Yet you admitted the 335 isn't even yours... it's your sister's, but you mod it. Yet it's stock.

Also, where did he say what the truck driver did was right?
Old 08-18-2012, 09:06 PM
Intermediate

Received 5 Likes on 3 Posts
I believe in that situation that two wrong don't make a right. The biker were at fault for riding recklessly. The truck driver were also at fault for having rage build-up due to their riding style. Both parties were being reckless in both situation regardless how you look at it. They were both stupid IMO. I ride too, and it is a disgrace to see people ride like they do. Keep it on the track.
Old 08-18-2012, 09:14 PM
A6 and TL

Originally Posted by Aman
Yet you admitted the 335 isn't even yours... it's your sister's, but you mod it. Yet it's stock.

Also, where did he say what the truck driver did was right?
Read all his posts (going back a few pages as well).

Well it was hers for 5 months LOL. She was trying to get a C350 but decided to go away for school. The 335 was just an extra car, she used it for a year in high school and left for college, no one used it after that, I use it when I want. Even when she's home from college she takes my moms car out. I threw in a JB4 and a dual cone intake the other week, she's back at school now.

Usually it just sits outside collecting dust, sometimes the tires go flat because no one ever drives it. Same situation with the TL, there have been times where it sat for 5 months straight without even being started.

Now everyone knows about my life and cars!
Old 08-18-2012, 09:17 PM
Your Friendly Canadian

So it's just an extra car... not your car.

And:
They were all in the wrong. The bikes were going way way over the speed limit, and the truck saw them coming so he blocked them and got pissed after that and tried to catch the other one at a high rate of speed that was way to dangerous with a load. Either way, they all should go to jail.
They were all in the wrong.
Old 08-18-2012, 09:25 PM
A6 and TL

Originally Posted by Aman
So it's just an extra car... not your car.

And:
Well when you are at a young age with a car that you didn't buy yourself, I guess any car is not "really" your car now is it? The way I see if a car is that persons car is by who drives it/uses it. No one uses that car or drives it besides me, I consider it my car.

Well that didn't make any sense LOL, but I hope you understand what I am trying to say.

And to the quoted posts, yes I see he said they were all wrong, but his wording pretty much suggests that the truck driver had the right to try to stop them from passing him AT FIRST.

Once again the scenario where you are trying to overtake a slow car thats doing 65 MPH in the left lane, if they swing into your lane and force you off the road....is that ok?

Two wrongs don't make a right, sure the bikes did something dumb, they crossed over the double yellow but the truck had no right to try to stop them, or play "cop". What the truck did was 100% wrong, the bikes overtook him when no one was in sight, what they did was wrong but did not endager anyone but themselves. The truck endangered everyone on that road.
Old 08-18-2012, 09:44 PM

Don't make us get Majofo in here to find out the real story on who the cars belong to
Old 08-18-2012, 09:47 PM
I like turtles

Received 186 Likes on 126 Posts
I really hope its just this thread where people try to belittle others...if its the site, time to move along. pimp, aman, aretardedorange, just drop it.
Aretardedorange (08-18-2012)
Old 08-18-2012, 09:52 PM
A6 and TL

Originally Posted by IamaTL
I really hope its just this thread where people try to belittle others...if its the site, time to move along. pimp, aman, aretardedorange, just drop it.
No its not the site. Just some users feel the need to call you out on stupid stuff for no reason just because they don't agree with what you have said.

I am done here.
Old 08-18-2012, 09:56 PM

We just don't like being lied to
Old 08-18-2012, 10:04 PM
A6 and TL

Originally Posted by McCollins23
We just don't like being lied to
I just didn't agree with the dudes comments. That's all. Sorry if I got everyone upset.

edit- I hope you aren't talking about my cars again lol. I just deleted the list from my signature, for some reason people on here get the urge to keep commenting about my cars, I don't need to deal with that nonsense. If you don't think I have those cars, please continue to think that, if you think they are my parents cars, continue to do so. At the end of the day it does not make a difference to me.

Last edited by Aretardedorange; 08-18-2012 at 10:08 PM.
Old 08-18-2012, 10:13 PM
Your Friendly Canadian

Well when you are at a young age with a car that you didn't buy yourself, I guess any car is not "really" your car now is it? The way I see if a car is that persons car is by who drives it/uses it. No one uses that car or drives it besides me, I consider it my car.

Well that didn't make any sense LOL, but I hope you understand what I am trying to say.

And to the quoted posts, yes I see he said they were all wrong, but his wording pretty much suggests that the truck driver had the right to try to stop them from passing him AT FIRST.

Once again the scenario where you are trying to overtake a slow car thats doing 65 MPH in the left lane, if they swing into your lane and force you off the road....is that ok?

Two wrongs don't make a right, sure the bikes did something dumb, they crossed over the double yellow but the truck had no right to try to stop them, or play "cop". What the truck did was 100% wrong, the bikes overtook him when no one was in sight, what they did was wrong but did not endager anyone but themselves. The truck endangered everyone on that road.
If you really believed that you wouldn't call any of your cars, your cars. IMO "your" car is a car that was specifically bought for you to use.

You can't try to use the "wording" excuse, he said that everybody was in the wrong, and proceeded to explain his interpretation of what happened. Nowhere did he say the truck driver was right, which was my point. I hope that's cleared up.
Old 08-18-2012, 10:30 PM
Safety Car

Your logic still fails man. You are saying what the truck driver did was right (but idiotic) . Truck driver had no business to try to block them or stop them, he could have simply pulled over, that is what a SANE person would have done.

btw hey look another jealous idiot LOL.

So you are saying....that the cars in my sig are my parents cars and I pretend they are mine? . Its always nice when you realize a 38 year old man is jealous of a young kid because he has nice cars.

I like how when people have nothing left to say they amuse me by saying I pretend my parents cars are mine LOL.
My logic is correct while you are wrong as always.

Double line means no passing. Truck had the right away, bikes did not. End of story. Actually on a post where you put your age, you said you own those cars and pay for them. LOL
Old 08-18-2012, 10:31 PM
Safety Car

Next time don't try to overtake that tractor trailer thats doing 65 mph in the left lane, because you are going to "start it", and if he decides to run you off the highway it would be justified because you "started it".

Give us a break dude, you make no sense. You are 38 years old, you should grow up.
Seems to me I am the grown up one here unlike yourself that others are trying to correct YOU.

Quick Reply: Road rage drunk guy backs into my TL *Video*