Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Road rage drunk guy backs into my TL *Video*

Search this Thread

Old 08-18-2012, 10:34 PM
Safety Car

Received 148 Likes on 99 Posts
Originally Posted by Aretardedorange
Well when you are at a young age with a car that you didn't buy yourself, I guess any car is not "really" your car now is it? The way I see if a car is that persons car is by who drives it/uses it. No one uses that car or drives it besides me, I consider it my car.

Well that didn't make any sense LOL, but I hope you understand what I am trying to say.

And to the quoted posts, yes I see he said they were all wrong, but his wording pretty much suggests that the truck driver had the right to try to stop them from passing him AT FIRST.

Once again the scenario where you are trying to overtake a slow car thats doing 65 MPH in the left lane, if they swing into your lane and force you off the road....is that ok?

Two wrongs don't make a right, sure the bikes did something dumb, they crossed over the double yellow but the truck had no right to try to stop them, or play "cop". What the truck did was 100% wrong, the bikes overtook him when no one was in sight, what they did was wrong but did not endager anyone but themselves. The truck endangered everyone on that road.
You are not very smart.

Like I said, and will repeat it. If the bikes didn't start it in the first place it would have NEVER happened. Both were wrong. Eod.
Old 08-18-2012, 10:35 PM
Safety Car

No its not the site. Just some users feel the need to call you out on stupid stuff for no reason just because they don't agree with what you have said.

I am done here.
Wow, take your own advice and don't post since you did come in here and start it.
Old 08-18-2012, 10:36 PM
A6 and TL

Received 145 Likes on 123 Posts
Originally Posted by pimpin-tl
My logic is correct while you are wrong as always.

Double line means no passing. Truck had the right away, bikes did not. End of story. Actually on a post where you put your age, you said you own those cars and pay for them. LOL
Sure, I didn't pay for them upfront LOL. But I do pay $$$ towards them per month, pay for my gas, pay for my mods. Just no down payment, when I am not working I still pay for gas, mods, but not per month for the cars.

Nothing for the 335i btw. Thats just an extra car as stated before.

Last edited by Aretardedorange; 08-18-2012 at 10:39 PM.
Old 08-18-2012, 10:38 PM
Safety Car

Sure, I didn't pay for them LOL. But I do pay $$$ towards them per month, pay for my gas, pay for my mods. Just no down payment, when I am not working I still pay for gas, mods, but not per month for the cars.
You seem to be very bi-polar.

My last post. Sure, not what you led everyone to believe originally. You change your story all the time. Again, not "your" cars like you have said many times.

https://acurazine.com/forums/showthr...0#post13648820

18. Student. I have a business where I sell LEDS/HIDS/install HIDS, I also work for a pharmacy parttime. Money is okay. I pay for both my cars+gas. Money that is left is used for school or saved.
Old 08-18-2012, 10:41 PM
A6 and TL

Originally Posted by pimpin-tl
You seem to be very bi-polar.

My last post. Sure, not what you led everyone to believe originally. You change your story all the time. Again, not "your" cars like you have said many times.

https://acurazine.com/forums/showthr...0#post13648820
But isn't that what I just said? I pay for them when I am working, otherwise I only pay for mods/gas? When I am working I do pay for the cars per month.

I already said the 335 is an extra car that no one uses.

Its not like my parents give me unlimited $$$ that I blow on mods, gas, etc. I pay for all the mods and the gas, when I am working during the summer or during breaks I pay per month for the cars.

I still see that you are a jealous 38 year old man that is bickering over the internet with a 18 year old because he proved your statement wrong LOL. That was very cool of you to dig up my past post where I stated I pay for both my cars.

Last edited by Aretardedorange; 08-18-2012 at 10:44 PM.
Old 08-18-2012, 10:45 PM
A6 and TL

So if you buy your 16 year old son a new car, he should tell everyone its YOUR car?

Old 08-18-2012, 11:26 PM
Team Owner

Received 6,470 Likes on 5,162 Posts
Warning to all...

Jesus guys.....

What the hell is going on here?

First of all, all of this gobblety-gook reads like "he said, he said". You're all arguing with each other, calling each other names, and going round and round in circles.

At first, I'm thinking, "I'm just going to close this thread and stop the arguing." But then, I thought, "hell, I'll just let you guy shoot yourselves in the foot. I'll give the instigators and name callers enough rope to hang yourselves. I'll give those guys a few days vacation to think it over and also calm down."

Don't you all have anything better to do on a Saturday night???

This thread is going nowhere now. I'm just going to close this before someone says something that will get them banned.
The following 2 users liked this post by Steven Bell:
cjTL (08-20-2012), dontTL'em'nothing (08-19-2012)