Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Drunk girl and an crazy angry TL owner story

Search this Thread

Old 03-25-2006, 11:36 AM
Instructor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

My car just got its first ding from a drunk girl who was trying to drop off her friend at a bar entrance last night. Just as I was about to enter the bar, the girl getting out slams her door out to hit my parked TL.

I first approached her nicely to tell her that she hit my car. Immediately, she begins to curse me out and tells me she didn't. I tell her to look at the fat scratch and the ding she made but she refused to agree it was her when I saw it happen in front of my eyes. Then, what really pissed me off was that she said, "IT'S ONLY AN ACURA CHINK. GO BACK TO CHINA YOU CHINK!." And then she swings her purse at me. I couldn't hit a girl back, so I walked, but I was furious.

This is where it gets crazy.

I went into the bar so angry, I stayed until the bar closed and followed the girl home. As she was parking, I get out of the car and she freaks out as she sees me walking towards her.

I tell her nicely, "I didn't appreciate what you did and said to me, but I want to talk to you. " She immediately calms down and isn't scared anymore. That's when I tell her, "This is what I want to tell you..." And I begin to kick the crap out of her car probably about 5 good kicks to leave more than a party of dents on her car.

Then before I left, I tell said to her, "This is a kick and run, don't make it into a homicide." And I drove off with my lights off.

I felt so much better.
Old 03-25-2006, 11:47 AM
Instructor

My car just got its first ding from a drunk girl who was trying to drop off her friend at a bar entrance last night. Just as I was about to enter the bar, the girl getting out slams her door out to hit my parked TL.

I first approached her nicely to tell her that she hit my car. Immediately, she begins to curse me out and tells me she didn't. I tell her to look at the fat scratch and the ding she made but she refused to agree it was her when I saw it happen in front of my eyes. Then, what really pissed me off was that she said, "IT'S ONLY AN ACURA CHINK. GO BACK TO CHINA YOU CHINK!." And then she swings her purse at me. I couldn't hit a girl back, so I walked, but I was furious.

I went into the bar so angry, I stayed until the bar closed and followed the girl home. As she was parking, I get out of the car and she freaks out as she sees me walking towards her.

I tell her nicely, "I didn't appreciate what you did and said to me, but I want to talk to you. " She immediately calms down and isn't scared anymore. That's when I tell her, "This is what I want to tell you..." And I begin to kick the crap out of her car probably about 5 good kicks to leave more than a party of dents on her car.

Then before I left, I tell said to her, "This is a kick and run, don't make it into a homicide." And I drove off with my lights off.

I felt so much better.
Old 03-25-2006, 11:52 AM
Iro Ridg .308

Received 9 Likes on 3 Posts
that's what I'm f*cking talkin' about. If she's gonna start spittin' racial slurs at you, she can at least get your damn nationality right! Just make sure to steer clear of that club for awhile!
Old 03-25-2006, 11:54 AM
Instructor

lol thats rite...if she said go back to korea, i wouldve been ok...LOL
Old 03-25-2006, 11:55 AM
Instructor

Can you MODS delete this? i accidentally posted it in the wrong section... Sorry guys...
Old 03-25-2006, 12:01 PM
Instructor

I'm with you all! I'm korean myself, and majority of people assume that we are all chinks!
Old 03-25-2006, 12:05 PM
Instructor

Originally Posted by tsx813
I'm with you all! I'm korean myself, and majority of people assume that we are all chinks!
yea man...i didn't like some drunk girl tryin to hit me after hitting my car and giving me racial bs on top of all that.
Old 03-25-2006, 12:10 PM
is Pretty Much a Moron

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post
That was smart. I hope you check your answering machine, I would expect a call from the police. Just because someone dings your car (presumably unintetionally, though a result of negligence on her part) and then gets testy with you doesn't mean you can follow her home, and then fuck her car up like that. I'm not saying what she did was okay by any means, hell if what you said is true then she deserved it. Our legal system, however, feels differently.
Old 03-25-2006, 12:10 PM
Instructor

I'm chinese and i have a bunch of korean friends, and i know how pissed they get when people call them chinks and stuff, plus the way you pulled that off....hilarious LOL nicely done
Old 03-25-2006, 12:13 PM
Burning Brakes

HAha!! I love it! Good job.
Old 03-25-2006, 12:17 PM
Instructor

Originally Posted by mikey4226
I'm chinese and i have a bunch of korean friends, and i know how pissed they get when people call them chinks and stuff, plus the way you pulled that off....hilarious LOL nicely done
thanks man...still pissed this morning....haha....don't we asians get so pissed when ppl call us chinks? it's really nothing and just childish...but yet so derogatory and offensive at the same time...
Old 03-25-2006, 12:18 PM
Three Wheelin'

Originally Posted by sybaek3
"IT'S ONLY AN ACURA "
damn...what was she driving then?
Old 03-25-2006, 12:20 PM
Instructor

Originally Posted by TypeSAddict
That was smart. I hope you check your answering machine, I would expect a call from the police. Just because someone dings your car (presumably unintetionally, though a result of negligence on her part) and then gets testy with you doesn't mean you can follow her home, and then fuck her car up like that. I'm not saying what she did was okay by any means, hell if what you said is true then she deserved it. Our legal system, however, feels differently.
i agree with you... what i did was pretty stupid and over reacting...however...i dont' have an answermachine at home...and i'm currently outa state, and i felt so much better...lol
Old 03-25-2006, 12:22 PM
Three Wheelin'

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
hahahahahaahhahaahahahaha

had id been u, i wouldve walked out with a bat or a wrench, scare the shit out of her
then beat the shit out of her car
Old 03-25-2006, 12:24 PM
Instructor

Originally Posted by Laxplaya11385
she was driving a lincoln navigator...
Old 03-25-2006, 12:25 PM
Iro Ridg .308

Originally Posted by TypeSAddict
Well the way I see it, she basically did a "hit-and-run" which would be grounds for arrest since she basically "fled" from the scene without having any information exchanged and without an officer to check the scene to fill out a report.

So legally, he had every right to follow her to get her "information". She "didn't cooperate" so he kicked in her car. Childish, maybe however if the dumb byatch is smart enough, she'll know better than to report it to the authorities cause there is more than enough reason for her to get slapped for fleeing the scene.

Plus, I can see it already. Stupid chick is telling her story to the cops....if I were the cop on the other line, I'd just start laughing. Serves the byatch right.
Old 03-25-2006, 12:32 PM
Senior Moderator

Received 4,613 Likes on 2,193 Posts
Originally Posted by Laxplaya11385
That's what I wanna know. Very risky, doing that to someone, though. However, if she was drunk she'll likely not be able to ID you or your license plate. At least you can claim you were assaulted (she DID swing at you, after all...)...and she deserved what we got. We all would at least think of doing what you did, even if we wouldn't actually do it.

Edit--you answered that one while I was typing...
Old 03-25-2006, 12:37 PM
Pro

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
moral of the story...

Don't go to trashy clubs with ugly drunk chicks who are out to fight someone.
Old 03-25-2006, 12:40 PM
Banned

had it coming

sybaek3 , that sounds like something I would do.
Old 03-25-2006, 12:41 PM
Safety Car

Received 15 Likes on 10 Posts
lol thats rite...if she said go back to korea, i wouldve been ok...LOL
that's still not acceptable to me...
Old 03-25-2006, 12:41 PM
Iro Ridg .308

Originally Posted by CLsuperhero
Don't go to trashy clubs with ugly drunk chicks who are out to fight someone.

going to trashy crub.........5 dorra

dingy on car........500 dorra

seeing stupid chicky face as I kick in her car.........priceress!

Old 03-25-2006, 12:46 PM
Racer

I felt so much better.
i would have done the same thing.
Old 03-25-2006, 12:47 PM
Cruisin'

Old 03-25-2006, 12:49 PM
Three Wheelin'

there is not one member on this forum who would not have done the same
Old 03-25-2006, 01:14 PM
Instructor

You are crazy dude! This is a damn good story, I love it! Sorry to here about your car, hopefully her car was nice and now not so nice.
Old 03-25-2006, 01:24 PM
MR1
05/5AT/Navi/ABP/Quartz

Received 53 Likes on 50 Posts
This statement is so not-true on many levels. Not trying to start a flame war or name calling but your statement is inaccurate.

It was an unfortunate happening but still it could have gone much worse.

Originally Posted by TacoBellSauce
there is not one member on this forum who would not have done the same
Old 03-25-2006, 01:46 PM
Three Wheelin'

lincoln navigator, damn you got her back good then..........I would have felt better too,you must have been hella amped
Old 03-25-2006, 01:46 PM
Instructor

That is a pretty jacked up situation, you still have a ding to deal with. But next time (if you choose not to park across the street) don't follow the girl home. That could have turned out a bit worse than it did. You should have let her go in the club, and keyed the Nav. Then call it a night and figure out how to repair the ding. A keying is very expensive and only to be used when there is no resolution
Old 03-25-2006, 02:10 PM
Advanced

Similar situation...different result

I had a similar experience with my Integra when I was in college. I parked in front of an off-campus bar. While I was getting ready to leave I saw the car parked in front of me back into my vehicle. The offending car then pulled out into to traffic and left the scene. I immediately gave chase and closed the distance enough to get the license plate. Then I got on my cell and called 1-800-GRAB-DUI. 5 Blocks later a CPD cruiser turned into traffic directly behind the Maxima that creased my bumper cover. I pulled into the Mcdonalds across the street and stayed long enough to watch the dude stumble through a field sobriety test. Best Quarter Pounder ever.

Moral...drunk chicks happen...racism happens...going to jail over the weekend sucks...use the law and your brains no matter how many Cuervos you've had...and don't post your exploits where you can get caught.

-Rob
Old 03-25-2006, 02:25 PM
Racer

Originally Posted by rmralston
I had a similar experience with my Integra when I was in college. I parked in front of an off-campus bar. While I was getting ready to leave I saw the car parked in front of me back into my vehicle. The offending car then pulled out into to traffic and left the scene. I immediately gave chase and closed the distance enough to get the license plate. Then I got on my cell and called 1-800-GRAB-DUI. 5 Blocks later a CPD cruiser turned into traffic directly behind the Maxima that creased my bumper cover. I pulled into the Mcdonalds across the street and stayed long enough to watch the dude stumble through a field sobriety test. Best Quarter Pounder ever.

Moral...drunk chicks happen...racism happens...going to jail over the weekend sucks...use the law and your brains no matter how many Cuervos you've had...and don't post your exploits where you can get caught.

-Rob
Old 03-25-2006, 04:00 PM
Burning Brakes

I'm glad you got some revenge, but what you did was pretty risky. You would have been better off tuning her shit up in the parking lot without her around. You could have parked your car a couple blocks away and walked to the lot (so nobody could get your plate), tuned her shit up real good then walked back to your car and left.

Sounds like she deserved some broken windows and dents.
Old 03-25-2006, 04:10 PM
Instructor

but the image in my mind of him kicking the crap out of her car while she was standing there, and they way he set it up is just so funny hahaha...and what an awesome story it makes
Old 03-25-2006, 04:46 PM
Mofo

"An eye for an eye will only make the world blind" ...but that b!tch had it coming!
Old 03-25-2006, 05:55 PM
Burning Brakes

That is funny, I cant believe she was so racist and said it is JUST an Acura. Acura is probably better than any navigators
Old 03-25-2006, 06:14 PM
Burning Brakes

Part of me says its good she got thought a lesson, and part of me thinks it was very risky to go about it the way it went down.

I got no use for racists, I dont know whats up with that.

Brett
Old 03-25-2006, 06:16 PM
WDP Is Faster

I thought it was a good revenge..but why didn't u jsut call the police straight up right when she started to swing at your or let alone..deny the hit?
Old 03-25-2006, 06:24 PM
Instructor

That's when I tell her, "This is what I want to tell you..." And I begin to kick the crap out of her car probably about 5 good kicks to leave more than a party of dents on her car.

I felt so much better.
If you've got to do that, next time maybe let them go inside and take care of your business with no witnesses? Then maybe don't post it on the internet? Karma's a bitch I guess.
Old 03-25-2006, 06:38 PM
DMZ
Head a da Family

Received 561 Likes on 393 Posts
I would've just followed her home, then sent Paulie and Christifa a night aw 2 layta to pay da bitch and her car a 'vizit'.

Old 03-25-2006, 06:55 PM
Racer

the proper thing to do was to get a police report and sue her for the damage in small claims court. you never follow any one home, thats stalking and premeditation and that could put you in big trouble with the law. you are very lucky that your stalking her home and confrontation didnt end with you in jail. no ding is worth stalkin anyone and having a confrontation. you took a big risk.
Old 03-25-2006, 07:06 PM
Three Wheelin'

HAHAHAHAHA that bitch got what she deserved! jal hae suh sybaek3

Quick Reply: Drunk girl and an crazy angry TL owner story