I would've done the same.
Old 03-25-2006, 07:47 PM
Instructor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
wow she sounds worse than my korean friend on her period. but she deserved it
Old 03-25-2006, 07:50 PM
Intermediate

goodstuff. but you should be glad she didnt live with her crazy ex marine boyfriend with insomnia.
Old 03-25-2006, 07:52 PM
Advanced

Now, thats what im talkin about!! Great job, freakin awesome sybaek3!! She got what she deserved. I bet she'll think twice about doing that again.

I just wish i could have seen the look on her face as you walked away.... HAHA
Old 03-25-2006, 08:04 PM
2005TL(6MT)

Received 7 Likes on 6 Posts
Sorry to hear about the scratch.

I'm sure you felt better after "getting even". But may be it's not even yet. If she ever sees you again and she's not drunk or she's with her big boyfriend or officer dad you might have a very big problem.

You would have been better off to get paid for the damage she did to your property. You would have had satisfaction and money to get it fixed. Keep a cheap camera in the car and next time get as much information as possible or call a cop if necessary.
Old 03-25-2006, 08:23 PM
CTS-V Import Slayer

Received 18 Likes on 15 Posts
Originally Posted by sybaek3
My car just got its first ding from a drunk girl who was trying to drop off her friend at a bar entrance last night. Just as I was about to enter the bar, the girl getting out slams her door out to hit my parked TL.

I first approached her nicely to tell her that she hit my car. Immediately, she begins to curse me out and tells me she didn't. I tell her to look at the fat scratch and the ding she made but she refused to agree it was her when I saw it happen in front of my eyes. Then, what really pissed me off was that she said, "IT'S ONLY AN ACURA CHINK. GO BACK TO CHINA YOU CHINK!." And then she swings her purse at me. I couldn't hit a girl back, so I walked, but I was furious.

This is where it gets crazy.

I went into the bar so angry, I stayed until the bar closed and followed the girl home. As she was parking, I get out of the car and she freaks out as she sees me walking towards her.

I tell her nicely, "I didn't appreciate what you did and said to me, but I want to talk to you. " She immediately calms down and isn't scared anymore. That's when I tell her, "This is what I want to tell you..." And I begin to kick the crap out of her car probably about 5 good kicks to leave more than a party of dents on her car.

Then before I left, I tell said to her, "This is a kick and run, don't make it into a homicide." And I drove off with my lights off.

I felt so much better.
As a fellow AMERICAN.....I am truely ashamed and sorry that this happened to you....but your reaction only brings your people down too. Not that I would not have done the same so not judging you whatsoever...but you do have to know this dont you? Very good story though...again...sorry this happened to you! I know it had to really piss you off bad! It sure would me too....and I am not sure I wouldnt have reacted just as you did too.
Old 03-25-2006, 09:11 PM
Doctor Sarcasm

She will probably wake up tomorrow and wonder what the fuck happened to her car.
Old 03-25-2006, 09:21 PM
Senior Moderator

Received 4,613 Likes on 2,193 Posts
Originally Posted by xtin
She will probably wake up tomorrow and wonder what the fuck happened to her car.
She WAS drunk, after all. And it's ONLY a Navigator...what a POS.

DMZ, you're not allowed to watch The Sopranos anymore.
Old 03-25-2006, 09:26 PM
Three Wheelin'

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by thorium
If you've got to do that, next time maybe let them go inside and take care of your business with no witnesses? Then maybe don't post it on the internet? Karma's a bitch I guess.
yea,
but, if somehow she can remember anything at all, and does mention anything at all to the cops, he knows where she lives

how will he be able to pay for damages to her car if there is no car
Old 03-25-2006, 09:40 PM
O.G.

What a story. lolz. but yeah watch out....
Old 03-25-2006, 10:06 PM
Regional Coordinator (Southeast)

Received 3,755 Likes on 2,536 Posts
dang dude thats a pretty good story you got there and she deffinitly deserved it.
Old 03-25-2006, 10:13 PM
Agean Blue Bishes

Originally Posted by JERU
That is a pretty jacked up situation, you still have a ding to deal with. But next time (if you choose not to park across the street) don't follow the girl home. That could have turned out a bit worse than it did. You should have let her go in the club, and keyed the Nav. Then call it a night and figure out how to repair the ding. A keying is very expensive and only to be used when there is no resolution

there was some one on the first gen forum who keyed some sob who dinged his car. that was a great story as well.
Old 03-25-2006, 10:41 PM
Newbie for Life

Received 11 Likes on 3 Posts
Waiting all night and then following her home = stalker.

If the initial door ding/scratch was so severe, why not just call the police after she refused to discuss the issue with her? Cops show and you tell them what happened and perhaps they take a report.
Old 03-25-2006, 10:43 PM
Three Wheelin'

Originally Posted by Nicki
no ding is worth stalkin anyone and having a confrontation. you took a big risk.
It wasn't because of the ding, she said some racist shit to him. so he had to take care of business
Old 03-25-2006, 10:45 PM
One on the right for me

Received 271 Likes on 173 Posts
Originally Posted by xtin

ahahahha

a part of me would have done the same thing, and another part of me would have just called the police.
Old 03-25-2006, 10:48 PM
Back in a Type S

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Dude...racist slur crap gets me all worked up too. I'm Filipino and I get that chink crap once and a while...HUH?!?! Most educated people say Asian. All ignorant assholes just say chink. Man I can't stand that... :angryfire
Old 03-25-2006, 11:05 PM
Advanced

I'm chinese. Tell me where she lives and I'll kick her car also. Was she white?
Old 03-26-2006, 12:02 AM
WDP Is Faster

i just hope u guys know how dangerous following a person home is...i mean..yea it may seem pretty "hot shot" to get away with it this time..but what happens if the person has a gun and etc. There are so many idiots out there that will do anything at the heat of the moment..and to make it even worse....when they're drunk.

If it was in my situation..if it was a lil scratch..i'd still call the police..dont' care if i look like the bitch..atleast i'll get it repaired..if not..i'd wait till she leaves and jsut fuck up every window..and key every part of her car...when she's not there.

be safe.
Old 03-26-2006, 12:54 AM
Intermediate

wow. You are AN IDIOT. Period.

It is people like you that give other asians a bad reputation.

So a drunk girl gives you a little dent to your car and you stalk her and kick her car in? I'm surprised you didn't gather 10 of your best asian buddies, brought some pipes and bats and destroyed her car. Maybe knifed her couple of times. After all, hey, she dinged your car.

Idiot.
Old 03-26-2006, 01:15 AM
Beauty is a curse...

I'll play both sides to this one.

1.) I would've been pissed off with the race card pulled out. Although it may have been an accident on her part, it was an accident. It didnt help that she was intoxicated either, but jumping down to her level and jump kicking her car a few times makes you feel pretty tough for about 10 mins.

2.) Some of the details sound kinda off as well. I'm not sure if that cheezy line you spewed at the end really made much sense, or if it was even said at all. It seemed like you were Mr. Nice Guy turned into Revenge of the Nerds.

3.) Nobody was in that same situation, so things might've gotten heated and reactions splurged. But best case scenario was to call the cops, file a report, take some pics of the damage, and call her insurance company in the morning. She won't know what happened, but you'll have the report to back everything up and get compensated for th damage on your car. You would've also had the last laugh.

I am also Asian as well, but i would've handled it a bit differently.
Old 03-26-2006, 01:16 AM
Beauty is a curse...

Originally Posted by elpepe

So a drunk girl gives you a little dent to your car and you stalk her and kick her car in? I'm surprised you didn't gather 10 of your best asian buddies, brought some pipes and bats and destroyed her car. Maybe knifed her couple of times. After all, hey, she dinged your car.

Idiot.
It was a bad move on his part, but we've all gone through heated moments. There's no need for name calling here.
Old 03-26-2006, 01:18 AM
Instructor

Idiot.
Ouch! a bit harsh....but it's sad that i know exactly what you're talking about
Old 03-26-2006, 01:23 AM
Intermediate

Originally Posted by Accurate
It was a bad move on his part, but we've all gone through heated moments. There's no need for name calling here.
this was not a heated moment. He waited hours before he followed her.

And in this case I'm actually not name calling here. I am simply describing quite precisely who I think he is.
Old 03-26-2006, 01:51 AM
Beauty is a curse...

this was not a heated moment. He waited hours before he followed her.

And in this case I'm actually not name calling here. I am simply describing quite precisely who I think he is.

I missed that part. I believe a different course of action would've been the best bet. I can say I do feel where he's coming from, but there is no way in hell that I would've stalked her like that.

But I'm still gonna call bullshit on some of the details of that story. Everyone who applauses him for those chain of events aren't thinking straight and may have just saw it as "revenge for the TL guy."
Old 03-26-2006, 02:03 AM
Intermediate

Originally Posted by Accurate
I missed that part. I believe a different course of action would've been the best bet. I can say I do feel where he's coming from, but there is no way in hell that I would've stalked her like that.

But I'm still gonna call bullshit on some of the details of that story. Everyone who applauses him for those chain of events aren't thinking straight and may have just saw it as "revenge for the TL guy."
I do agree the whole story doesn't sound all that believable now that I think about it. To do what he did he'd REALLY have to be a dumbass. Maybe he's just trying to get a rise out of us...
Old 03-26-2006, 03:40 AM
9.5+10.5 22m=Hella Flush

Received 11 Likes on 11 Posts
So she drove home drunk??? I would of call the cops on her while I am following behind her for "Drink and Drive"!! That would of teach her a lesson.
Old 03-26-2006, 04:08 AM
CSI
Instructor

I'm surprised you didn't gather 10 of your best asian buddies, brought some pipes and bats and destroyed her car. Maybe knifed her couple of times. After all, hey, she dinged your car.

Idiot.
wow, u got more experience than him...
Old 03-26-2006, 05:26 AM
Burning Brakes

Received 9 Likes on 9 Posts
People these days...If they don't care about their cars...it doesn't mean we don't, right? It was a bit too risky and i would of been really offended if someone that i didn't know called me Chink, and yea i'm chinese. I wouldn't follow her to her house and beat the crap out of the car, i'd probably call the police to get a report or call it in cuz she was driving drunk...lol It's only an Acura?...Well, it will probably out last her SUV...hah Not to offened anyone....she was ONLY driving an American POS... =/
Old 03-26-2006, 05:46 AM
Master Graphic Artist

Idiot.
It goes both ways... I would've just called the police, but then again there is this satisfaction in fucking with someone like that and walking away from it. I bet nothing will happen it him.

Either way as a fellow Korean I say Not the smartest move, but that bitch deserved it.
Old 03-26-2006, 10:58 AM
Bears Rule!(Well, kinda')

Both are idiots. Get the plates. Call the cops. Report her drunk and watch her get caught like the above guy did. And then press to get your Acura fixed by filing a police report since the dings should match up and you could go on record as having made the call to report her drunkness.

The cops will definitely believe your story if she was truly drunk. And it would serve her racist butt right.

But stalking her, attacking her car.....immature crap that can get you in way over your head before you know it.

I'm absolutely shocked at the amount of support you have on this.
Old 03-26-2006, 11:16 AM
Instructor

Yes, Mindworm you are correct he should have just called the police and for that racist comment, remember when confronted to go back to your country comment nobody really is from here unless your native american and if they use the get back on your boat question ask them if the mayflower is still booking trips.
Old 03-26-2006, 12:32 PM
but you can call me Ken.

Received 37 Likes on 17 Posts
I was pissed off at her just reading about it. Props to you. lol. I wish I could have seen her face when you showed up at her house.
Old 03-26-2006, 12:57 PM
Advanced

Angry

I think the title of this thread expalins it all. You need some psychiatric help if you feel good about yourself by stalking her and damaging her vehicle. Maybe next time the person who you decide to do this too will either have a boyfiend or gun with them.

Just because she was wrong doesn't make it right for what you did. As we all know, and intoxicated person doesn't always think clearly and you should have been the better person and dealt with it in a more mature manner. I think you should sell your TL and buy a Trans Am tough guy.

Where was your wife during this confrontation? I'd bet that she doesn't think you're such a brave guy for what you did! Unless that is you made up this entire story.
Old 03-26-2006, 02:43 PM
Mud Man

I want my 10 minutes back!!!! The story sounds like about 30% truth, and 70% a skinny, pimpled face teenagers wet dream. There is no way this story went down like it did. If it is true, you win the award for the biggest loser of the month. If not, you are a good story teller and deserve an award for best make believe post. One detail I cant figure out though... I think you said she dinged you while she was dropping off her friend at the bar, there for, she never really stayed right, just her friend. So how did you follow her home? Im confused. Also the line you said at the end. hahaha--reminded me of one of those lame one liners Arnold Swartzenager always uses in his movie. Cum wit me if ya wont to liv!! Get dowwn!
Old 03-26-2006, 03:06 PM
Advanced

Who cares about the car...was she cute?
Old 03-26-2006, 03:09 PM
Doctor Sarcasm

Originally Posted by bstansbu
I want my 10 minutes back!!!! The story sounds like about 30% truth, and 70% a skinny, pimpled face teenagers wet dream. There is no way this story went down like it did. If it is true, you win the award for the biggest loser of the month. If not, you are a good story teller and deserve an award for best make believe post. One detail I cant figure out though... I think you said she dinged you while she was dropping off her friend at the bar, there for, she never really stayed right, just her friend. So how did you follow her home? Im confused. Also the line you said at the end. hahaha--reminded me of one of those lame one liners Arnold Swartzenager always uses in his movie. Cum wit me if ya wont to liv!! Get dowwn!
She could have dropped off her friend and then parked the car. I do that all the time
Old 03-26-2006, 03:44 PM
Pro

You are lucky, but a friend of mine wasn't. This was in Minneapolis. He was following me and somehow lost sight of my car and inadvertantly started to follow someone else with the same make model and colour. The person probably got scared when he saw someone following him for a few minutes, so he took an exit, stopped, and as my friend stopped behind him, all he could see is a person coming out of his car with a baseball bat in his hand, and smashing his windshield. Before even my friend realised what had happened, the other person had driven away.

You should have thought of what would have happened if she decided to call the cops at the very moment that you were doing your childish kicks on her car.
Old 03-26-2006, 03:54 PM
Advanced

do u have any pics of the scratch?
Old 03-26-2006, 04:13 PM
I NEED MONEY!

haha nice come back
Old 03-26-2006, 04:18 PM
Pro

i think thats a dick thing to do on her part (im caucasion), i would have just beat the shit out of her car when she was in the bar

Quick Reply: Drunk girl and an crazy angry TL owner story