3G TL (2004-2008)
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

To ALL without a NAVI.

Search this Thread

Old 05-13-2004, 01:40 PM
Intermediate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
BJ, People have different reasons, and not everyone thinks like you. I was starting a new job in December and needed a new, reliable car within a week or two. I couldn't wait months to get the NAVI in the color combos I wanted. The TL was also the most expensive car I was looking at, and I chose it for the value of everything I was getting. I really couldn't afford the extra 3000 it was going to cost me, I have other things I need to save for. I also seem to be in the minority here, but I think the interior without the nav looks real sharp. Obviously not as cool as with a screen there, but better than all the other non-nav cars I was looking at.

And finally, this car was such an upgrade over my old jeep and I'm pretty young. I figured I'll save the nav for my next car, otherwise I don't think I'd have anything to look forward to after owning such a sweet car!
Old 05-13-2004, 05:56 PM
Team Camel Executive VP

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by brusie
BJ, People have different reasons, and not everyone thinks like you. I was starting a new job in December and needed a new, reliable car within a week or two. I couldn't wait months to get the NAVI in the color combos I wanted. The TL was also the most expensive car I was looking at, and I chose it for the value of everything I was getting. I really couldn't afford the extra 3000 it was going to cost me, I have other things I need to save for. I also seem to be in the minority here, but I think the interior without the nav looks real sharp. Obviously not as cool as with a screen there, but better than all the other non-nav cars I was looking at.

And finally, this car was such an upgrade over my old jeep and I'm pretty young. I figured I'll save the nav for my next car, otherwise I don't think I'd have anything to look forward to after owning such a sweet car!
I hear you and I feel your pain. Just promise me two things:

1. Never watch that video of the Iraqi's cutting that guys head off.

2. Never look into the cockpit of an '04 TL you suspect has nav.

Both will leave an impression that will change the way you live. Trust me on this one.

BJ
Old 05-13-2004, 06:49 PM
is learning to moonwalk i

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts
Originally Posted by boltjames
I hear you and I feel your pain. Just promise me two things:

1. Never watch that video of the Iraqi's cutting that guys head off.

2. Never look into the cockpit of an '04 TL you suspect has nav.

Both will leave an impression that will change the way you live. Trust me on this one.

BJ
Bolt, I usually have no problem with your sence of humor and I'll even admit I enjoy it at times. But saying that those two images will have a similar effect on one's life is just too much.

Enjoy your Navi and your TL and how about letting everyone else enjoy their's with whatever options they want/have?