2019 RDX Issues and Rattles

Search this Thread

Old 12-07-2018, 08:46 AM
10th Gear

Received 4 Likes on 2 Posts
2019 RDX Issues and Rattles

i bought my 2019 RDX in June 2018. Big disappointment. I wish I had never traded in my 2010 Nissan Murano. I have problems with the infotainment system. The car vibrates severely when cold and in reverse. I have the same groaning sound in the tailgate that everyone else has although it hasn’t happened since the weather got cooler. But the worst thing is the car rattles on bumpier roads like it’s going to fall apart. These rattles are LOUD. They are coming from the dashboard and the panoramic roof. The Acura techs and service advisor agree they are loud. And now I have a new one starting from somewhere in the back. It’s at the dealership for a 2nd time since it didn’t get fixed the first time. The first loaner I had was a 2019 RDX which also rattled. Now the loaner I have is a 2018 RDX. While not as nice as the 2019 it doesn’t rattle and drives more solid. Driving my 2019 RDX is not pleasant. The rattles are irritating. A new car should not rattle. Anyone else having loud rattles?
The following 3 users liked this post by JustMe65:
kerste (12-28-2019), MetalMan55 (08-09-2020), r0oki3 (10-25-2022)
Old 12-07-2018, 12:49 PM
Instructor

Received 21 Likes on 20 Posts
Build quality is not great. Had similar issues with my wife's C300 the first year they started building them in the US. Rattles, body panels misaligned, etc. Newer Rdx builds will improve but that doesn't help the ones who purchased early.
Old 12-07-2018, 03:24 PM
Cruisin'

Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts
I have the same rattles from the dash. It's like there is something loose in the driver's side a-pillar or dash near the windshield. Very annoying.
The following users liked this post:
Jay6 (01-31-2022)
Old 12-07-2018, 04:19 PM
10th Gear

Originally Posted by cengel
I have the same rattles from the dash. It's like there is something loose in the driver's side a-pillar or dash near the windshield. Very annoying.
Mine sounds like it’s coming from the passenger side of the dash and sometimes it gets very loud and sounds like someone is shaking a baby rattle. I have video of it that I sent to the service department in case they can’t reproduce it. And the panoramic sunroof vibrates and rattles on every bump but it’s muffled when the cover is closed but very loud when it’s open.
The 2019 RDX loaner I had also had rattles in the dash as well as one coming from the back. New cars should not rattle.
The first time it was in the service department they said there was something not attached in the glove box but that didn’t fix it.
Old 12-07-2018, 07:00 PM
Racer

Received 44 Likes on 34 Posts
No rattles with mine, except a light knocking sound at the back after the car went over a bump, but this is not consistent and I am not too worry about it.
Cr7 (09-27-2021)
Old 12-07-2018, 07:06 PM
Racer

Received 123 Likes on 86 Posts
Originally Posted by cengel
The only rattle I've noticed is in the driver's side a-pillar also. It's only on bumpy roads, but the dealer is replacing the cover and clips. They duplicated it, they think it's a broken clip. Part arrived this morning, just have to get in to have it replaced.

Other than that, I find the interior very solid over bumpy roads.
The following 2 users liked this post by DrWoo:
Cr7 (09-27-2021), Jay6 (01-31-2022)
Old 12-10-2018, 04:33 PM
Pro

Received 227 Likes on 140 Posts
Originally Posted by JustMe65
The car vibrates severely when cold and in reverse.
Mine does this, too. I started a thread about it two months ago, but nobody replied.

https://acurazine.com/forums/3g-rdx-...e-cold-973596/

Not only can I feel the vibration and the resulting rattles, but I can hear it - it sounds like someone with a car full of 15" blasting subwoofers is beside me.

It's so annoying and embarrassing that I've resorted to backing into my garage every evening so I don't have to subject myself to the vibration the next morning when I head to work and would normally back out of the garage.

Basically, whenever the engine is "cold" (regardless of ambient temperature - it doesn't matter if it's Summer or Winter) and I shift to reverse and stop, the entire vehicle vibrates. It doesn't do it after the engine warms up, in any other gear, or while moving. The engine appears to idle way too fast while in gear. I better have my foot firmly on brake pedal or the car will take off! My 2018 Accord had essentially the same engine and transmission and it never did anything like this. The shifts were a bit rough between 1-2-3 like the RDX, but not nearly as harsh as the 2-3 shift in the RDX.

I don't have any major rattles or the tailgate groan (yet), but I do have a laundry list of fit-and-finish and infotainment issues and the brake pedal squeaks when I push it. I've been a huge Honda fanboy for over a decade now - I've bought nine of them during that time. This is my first Acura and oh what a disappointment it's been. It's bad enough that I'm now looking outside of the Honda/Acura brands for my next vehicle.

The main reason I haven't taken it in for this yet is because the nearest Acura dealer is a 2-hour trip for me. Next time, I think I'll stay with a brand with a local dealership. The engine and transmission in a $16K 2016 Ford Fiesta that I inherited a couple of months ago is smoother and quieter than this RDX which costs three times as much. That's a problem.
The following 2 users liked this post by zroger73:
ed_k (09-10-2019), kerste (12-28-2019)
Old 12-10-2018, 09:05 PM
Cruisin'

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
I also bought mine in June and it has had a vibration/noise from day one that originates from the upper right rear cargo area. Sometimes, I can feel it in the driver's seat, but most of the time it is a noise/vibration that gets strongest at 78 mph. I even put my wife in the back one day cruising the interstate to see if she could pinpoint the location but no success. Took it to the dealer once and they said (of course) they could not detect the problem

Would appreciate any feedback and insight. Has anyone else had this issue?
Old 12-10-2018, 10:07 PM
10th Gear

Originally Posted by zroger73
Mine does this, too. I started a thread about it two months ago, but nobody replied.

https://acurazine.com/forums/3g-rdx-...e-cold-973596/

Not only can I feel the vibration and the resulting rattles, but I can hear it - it sounds like someone with a car full of 15" blasting subwoofers is beside me.

It's so annoying and embarrassing that I've resorted to backing into my garage every evening so I don't have to subject myself to the vibration the next morning when I head to work and would normally back out of the garage.

Basically, whenever the engine is "cold" (regardless of ambient temperature - it doesn't matter if it's Summer or Winter) and I shift to reverse and stop, the entire vehicle vibrates. It doesn't do it after the engine warms up, in any other gear, or while moving. The engine appears to idle way too fast while in gear. I better have my foot firmly on brake pedal or the car will take off! My 2018 Accord had essentially the same engine and transmission and it never did anything like this. The shifts were a bit rough between 1-2-3 like the RDX, but not nearly as harsh as the 2-3 shift in the RDX.

I don't have any major rattles or the tailgate groan (yet), but I do have a laundry list of fit-and-finish and infotainment issues and the brake pedal squeaks when I push it. I've been a huge Honda fanboy for over a decade now - I've bought nine of them during that time. This is my first Acura and oh what a disappointment it's been. It's bad enough that I'm now looking outside of the Honda/Acura brands for my next vehicle.

The main reason I haven't taken it in for this yet is because the nearest Acura dealer is a 2-hour trip for me. Next time, I think I'll stay with a brand with a local dealership. The engine and transmission in a $16K 2016 Ford Fiesta that I inherited a couple of months ago is smoother and quieter than this RDX which costs three times as much. That's a problem.
That sounds like a worse vibration than mine. Mines still at the service department at the Acura dealership. On Friday they acknowledged the vibration (I had actually forgotten to tell them about the vibration because my main concern is the dashboard rattles and the sunroof rattles and vibrates on every bump) when the car is cold and said they could hear the rattles at that time too. It doesn’t vibrate when it’s warmed up and for me I’ve only had it vibrate after the first start up of the day and then it goes away until the next day. It also doesn’t matter if it’s cold or hot outside...it still vibrates on the first start up of the day. I’m driving a 2019 RDX loaner and it doesn’t vibrate, but rattles a little bit although not nearly as much as mine. It rattles all the time on any bumpy road and we are talking big time loud rattles.
Old 12-10-2018, 10:10 PM
10th Gear

Originally Posted by GaHokie
I also bought mine in June and it has had a vibration/noise from day one that originates from the upper right rear cargo area. Sometimes, I can feel it in the driver's seat, but most of the time it is a noise/vibration that gets strongest at 78 mph. I even put my wife in the back one day cruising the interstate to see if she could pinpoint the location but no success. Took it to the dealer once and they said (of course) they could not detect the problem

Would appreciate any feedback and insight. Has anyone else had this issue?
Mine doesn’t have anything to do with speed. I recommend taking video of the noises when they happen. I have it all on video and gave the dashboard rattle video to the dealership. You can email the video to the service advisor and it gives them something to work with.
Old 12-18-2018, 10:21 AM
Racer

Received 59 Likes on 44 Posts
Yikes.
Old 12-18-2018, 10:30 AM
Instructor

Received 46 Likes on 32 Posts
I am from the opposite camp, my RDX is solid as a tank. Absolutely no squeaks, rattles, buzzing etc.
Padre Dave (06-24-2019)
Old 12-18-2018, 01:36 PM
10th Gear

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by MarineOne
I am from the opposite camp, my RDX is solid as a tank. Absolutely no squeaks, rattles, buzzing etc.
MarineOne - what trim package do you have and where are you located?
Old 12-18-2018, 02:30 PM
Instructor

Received 46 Likes on 32 Posts
Originally Posted by vidma
MarineOne - what trim package do you have and where are you located?
Advance/FWD. D/FW area.
Old 02-19-2019, 01:59 PM
1st Gear

Re: 2019 Advance Squeaks

Originally Posted by JustMe65
i bought my 2019 RDX in June 2018. Big disappointment. I wish I had never traded in my 2010 Nissan Murano. I have problems with the infotainment system. The car vibrates severely when cold and in reverse. I have the same groaning sound in the tailgate that everyone else has although it hasn’t happened since the weather got cooler. But the worst thing is the car rattles on bumpier roads like it’s going to fall apart. These rattles are LOUD. They are coming from the dashboard and the panoramic roof. The Acura techs and service advisor agree they are loud. And now I have a new one starting from somewhere in the back. It’s at the dealership for a 2nd time since it didn’t get fixed the first time. The first loaner I had was a 2019 RDX which also rattled. Now the loaner I have is a 2018 RDX. While not as nice as the 2019 it doesn’t rattle and drives more solid. Driving my 2019 RDX is not pleasant. The rattles are irritating. A new car should not rattle. Anyone else having loud rattles?
I have the same issue on my 2019 RDX Advance purchased in July. Rattles everywhere - dash, headliner, and rear hatch and all are quite irritating and persistent! 3 trips to dealer no improvement. Very, very disappointed in Acura. My Honda's and Mazda's do not have these issues. Noise is heard mostly driving from 15 - 40 mph. Above that road noise drowns it out.
Cr7 (09-27-2021)
Old 04-02-2019, 10:23 AM
Cruisin'

I have the rattling noise coming from the heads-up display "area" on the dash,
meaning the sunken down / recessed hole on the dash where the windshield
display originates from. It's quite noticeable over small or large bumps, and
louder when it's cold outside. I noticed that it goes away 90% if I warm the
dash by blowing hot air onto the windshield (defogger setting). I think the
rattling might be coming from the clear plastic piece covering the display,
but because of its location, it's hard to test my theory -- trying to drive
and push down on the plastic piece at the same time -- to see if that
plastic piece needs to be secured better. As with many other posts,
and other issues that I have, I am somewhat disappointed with this car.
Old 04-02-2019, 06:44 PM
Advanced

Received 42 Likes on 36 Posts
Originally Posted by RRBUDDY18
I have the rattling noise coming from the heads-up display "area" on the dash, meaning the sunken down / recessed hole on the dash where the windshield
display originates from. It's quite noticeable over small or large bumps, and louder when it's cold outside. I noticed that it goes away 90% if I warm thedash by blowing hot air onto the windshield (defogger setting). I think the
rattling might be coming from the clear plastic piece covering the display, but because of its location, it's hard to test my theory -- trying to drive and push down on the plastic piece at the same time -- to see if that
plastic piece needs to be secured better. As with many other posts, and other issues that I have, I am somewhat disappointed with this car.
I had the same problem. I thought it was the HUD, but it wasn't. I took a 1/2" x 1/2" x 1" piece of foam rubber and jammed it just to the right of where the wood trim ends just to the left of the HUD and the dash. I jammed the foam rubber in far enough so that it can hardly be seen. The noise disappeared. This is worth trying.
bluntman72 (04-24-2019)
Old 04-02-2019, 11:28 PM
2nd Gear

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Clunking Sound from Sunroof

We have a loud clunking sound coming from the sunroof. It seems to be coming from the left side and we tend to hear it on left turns. Anyone else have a similar issue?
Thanks!
Old 04-02-2019, 11:28 PM
1st Gear

I bought Acura RDX 2019 SH-AWD. From the first day main display of navigation shows turns right and left correctly and correctly says it, but head-up display shows direction viceversa and wrongly, and it happens very frequently. I contacted to the dealership and showed them photos of that problem with the evidence of head-up display and main display. Dealers couldn't solve this problem and said that they are going to contact manufacturer. It is very dangerous because you can get in to the accident, especially if you are driving in unknown places. Does anybody had same issue? If anybody knows the answer to solve this issue please reply or email me directly sjakishev@gmail.com
Old 04-03-2019, 07:33 AM
Racer

clunking from the sunroof

Originally Posted by laynemelissa
We have a loud clunking sound coming from the sunroof. It seems to be coming from the left side and we tend to hear it on left turns. Anyone else have a similar issue?
Thanks!
I have this, loud enough to hear it when going over certain bumps with and without turning in slow speed.
From what I understand, to investigate this, you would need to remove the cargo area side panels to access the headliner. The Technician at a local dealership has not done this before, so I did not pressed him to do it.
After talking to Acura Client Relation about this, they told me to just work with the dealership and they will send a Field Technician to help them, if necessary. I am planning on doing this in a week or two.
Old 04-03-2019, 07:36 AM
Racer

Accessing the roof

Originally Posted by laynemelissa
Thanks!
Check out video on post #23 here https://acurazine.com/forums/3g-rdx-...nstall-977221/
Old 04-06-2019, 10:12 AM
Cruisin'

HUD rattle

I tried arjaykay's foam fix, but it didn't work for me. However, I discovered the source of my rattle,
and I've kinda fixed it with foam -- but at a different location. I'll try to explain my problem and
my fix as best as I can:

My rattle is coming from the HUD clear plastic cover. This cover is a square-ish piece, with about
a quarter-inch gap between it and the dashboard "frame" around it. When I examine it and push
down on all four sides, it "appears" to be secure. But...if I press down in the center of the
piece -- meaning the balancing point / center of gravity of a square -- the clear plastic cover
will "flex" and the edge parallel to the windshield and closest to the windshield "pulls" away
from the underside attachment to the dash. When this edge flexes off its attachment, it makes
a "popping" noise. I suspect that because of this poor attachment, this clear plastic piece will
shake under certain conditions at this edge, hit a dashboard component, and make the rattle.

So my fix is to stick foam into the quarter-inch gap at this "loose" edge between the clear plastic
cover and the dashboard frame around it. I've tried this for a few days, and it seems to get rid
of 95% of the rattle. I still hear it with really big ugly bumps (unfortunately, quite common here
on NYC roads).

I don't now if it was designed this way, or if the glue failed. I probably won't take this back
to the dealer because it seems like alot of work to glue that piece back down and my fix
seems to work most of the time.
bluntman72 (04-24-2019)
Old 04-24-2019, 06:12 AM
Advanced

Received 18 Likes on 10 Posts
My RDX has less than 200miles. The sunroof started clunking/creaking when going over bumps. A bit disappointed.

I suspect the retractable window is not securing itself down, hence bounces a bit when I hit a bump. I want to get a large suction cup and attach it to the window. Then have the wife pull down on it as we go over bumps to prove to myself that the clunk sound is coming from the retractable window.
zroger73 (04-24-2019)
Old 04-24-2019, 01:42 PM
Intermediate

Received 7 Likes on 4 Posts
Originally Posted by MarineOne
Same here... I thought my 2010 MDX was inanely smooth and solid, but (aside from the louder 4cyl engine), the RDX has been even better when it comes to rattles and noise.
I have none whatsoever, but it's only a month old. Perhaps it just hasn't shaken loose yet, or they fixed earlier quality control issues (if there were any).
Old 04-24-2019, 03:59 PM
Racer

Originally Posted by dweilbacher
My RDX has less than 200miles. The sunroof started clunking/creaking when going over bumps. A bit disappointed.

I suspect the retractable window is not securing itself down, hence bounces a bit when I hit a bump. I want to get a large suction cup and attach it to the window. Then have the wife pull down on it as we go over bumps to prove to myself that the clunk sound is coming from the retractable window.
The clunking sound on mine comes from above the cargo area. Some of the owners have the squeaky noise that comes from suspensions (mine stopped after the raining season a few weeks ago). I also have clicking sound coming from the rear passenger side interior light and was able to duplicated it by pounding lightly on the headliner around that area, dealer replaced the entire light and that fixed the issue. I also have clicking sound coming from the headrest on the front passenger seat when going through rough road surface, which I thought was coming from the ceiling speakers. For this, I just retracted the headrest back and that kind of took care of that.
For the clunking sound, I am just going to wait until the next (first) service visit to have the dealer look at it again.
Old 04-26-2019, 10:30 AM
Advanced

Received 18 Likes on 10 Posts
I suspect the retractable window is not securing itself down, hence bounces a bit when I hit a bump...
I did a quick test with the sunroof slightly open. When open, the clunk sound disappears. When closed, it returns.

Also note that during left/right turns (body flex), the sunroof will squeak (rubber against rubber sound. I think Acura simply did not install a quality/good rubber seal for the roof. I had a similar problem with my 2011 Accord. The driver door would squeak when turning/bumps. They never did fix the problem, but I solved it myself by simply tightening the door (moved the door metal U bold tighter to the car). The door closed tighter and the sound was gone. So guessing my Acura has a similar issue with the sunroof not closing completely/securely.
Old 04-26-2019, 11:04 AM
Drifting

Received 803 Likes on 528 Posts
I did a quick test with the sunroof slightly open. When open, the clunk sound disappears. When closed, it returns.

It just occurred to me to suggest that you do a re-initialization of the sunroof. It's possible that it is stopping a fraction of an inch too soon when closing. Unfortunately, after searching a bit, I don't see that procedure for the '19 RDX. I did find the procedure for previous Honda products...but hesitate to post it here.

Perhaps someone else can provide it so you can at least try it.
Old 04-26-2019, 11:52 AM
Racer

Received 94 Likes on 71 Posts
Here is the link to the TSB to reset the moonroof. http://www.urvi.net/forumfiles/SB/B18-044.PDF
JB in AZ (04-26-2019)
Old 04-26-2019, 11:55 AM
Drifting

Received 803 Likes on 528 Posts
Originally Posted by markm929
Here is the link to the TSB to reset the moonroof. http://www.urvi.net/forumfiles/SB/B18-044.PDF
Thanks! I don't know if this will help @dweilbacher, but it is worth a try in my opinion.
markm929 (04-26-2019)
Old 04-26-2019, 12:24 PM
Instructor

Received 25 Likes on 22 Posts
My RDX was rattle-free until about two months ago. I'm getting rattles from both front a-frames (I think) that are getting worse. I have 6,700 miles on the car. But...these are the least of my worries.
Old 05-01-2019, 10:19 AM
2nd Gear

I had the same issue... First they told me it was the headliner so they replaced the headliner. Then they told me it was the frame for the sunroof that was the issue so they replaced the frame. I was good for about 4 months, then the sunroof started making creaking noises when the car would shift. Took it back to the dealership the other day and they informed me that the frame for the sunroof became loose and that they had to tighten everything up... We will see how long that lasts.
Old 05-08-2019, 09:29 PM
9th Gear

Originally Posted by subin
No rattles with mine, except a light knocking sound at the back after the car went over a bump, but this is not consistent and I am not too worry about it.
Anyone else is experiencing this? On top of the loud vibration while in reverse, I am receiving a knocking sound from my rear struts when I reverse out of my driveway.
kerste (12-28-2019)
Old 05-09-2019, 01:25 PM
Racer

In case you don't already know, for rough idle with cold engine, you can check out TSB-18-062 and 18-063 here https://acurazine.com/forums/third-g...letins-970256/

For the clunking noise, mine is coming from above the headliner at the cargo area, so that is most likely different from yours.
Old 05-09-2019, 08:05 PM
9th Gear

Originally Posted by subin
In case you don't already know, for rough idle with cold engine, you can check out TSB-18-062 and 18-063 here https://acurazine.com/forums/third-g...letins-970256/

For the clunking noise, mine is coming from above the headliner at the cargo area, so that is most likely different from yours.
Thanks for sending me the link. I was not aware of the technical bulletins.
Old 06-06-2019, 05:49 PM
Cruisin'

My rattle in the HUD area seems to be fixed now (at least for 3 days) when I brought my RDX back to the dealer to fix acurazine forum problem "weird-crackling-noise-976312".
The service dept was able to reproduce my rattle, and to fix it, they put foam tape around some HUD contact area when my dash was disassembled -- per the service rep and my invoice.
tabs31 (10-27-2021)
Old 06-14-2019, 03:39 AM
10th Gear

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Faint Knocking Noise

I purchased my 2019 RDX SH-AWD about a month ago and so far, absolutely love it. Smooth ride over all with no rattles or shakes as many have pointed out. The only things that have stood out that I've noticed is when driving over bumps at higher speeds on the freeway, I sometimes hear a very faint sort of knocking sound that seems to come from under the front of the vehicle. Not exactly sure where it's coming from and it doesn't happen all the time, but it's something I've noticed, even though I don't think my wife has. Only other thing is when shifting into reverse right after turning the vehicle on, it's quite rough and loud, although this is intermittent as well.

Anyone else experiencing these similar issues? I'm considering taking it to the dealer to check these out but they're not too bad of problems compared to some of the others I've read on the forum.
Old 06-14-2019, 09:07 AM
Banned

Received 225 Likes on 161 Posts
Originally Posted by Acubruh
when driving over bumps at higher speeds on the freeway, I sometimes hear a very faint sort of knocking sound that seems to come from under the front of the vehicle. Not exactly sure where it's coming from and it doesn't happen all the time, but it's something I've noticed, even though I don't think my wife has.
It's coming from your wife.
Old 06-14-2019, 11:50 AM
Advanced

Received 11 Likes on 6 Posts
That’s what they did to fix my under dash rattle.
Old 06-14-2019, 03:48 PM
Racer

Originally Posted by Acubruh
Only other thing is when shifting into reverse right after turning the vehicle on, it's quite rough and loud, although this is intermittent as well.

Anyone else experiencing these similar issues? I'm considering taking it to the dealer to check these out but they're not too bad of problems compared to some of the others I've read on the forum.
Fro the "rough idle when engine is cold", see TSB 18-063 at the link below. Mine is mild and my VIN is outside of the affected vehicle range, so the dealer could not do anything, meaning that they are not able to apply the TSB on my RDX.
https://acurazine.com/forums/third-g...letins-970256/

Mine was made in Sept. 2018 and I took her home in October. I noticed a clonking sound at the cargo area when going over bumps at slow speed toward the end of last year, squeaky suspension in March and rear hatch groaning noise (happened more often when left under the sun at 70+ degrees for a few hours). For now (about 5,000 mi), the clonking noise does not happen that often, the suspension squeaky noise is gone, but I still have the rear hatch groaning on a hot day. My plan is to report all these to the dealer when my first maintenance is due.

Last edited by subin; 06-14-2019 at 03:52 PM.
Old 07-11-2019, 11:04 AM
2nd Gear

I have a battle rattle from my roof too

But every bump in the road or angle or even taking a fun corner the moon roof rattles really bad.

I took it in once at 3k miles. The dealership said it was the wind visor and they said they adjusted it, not sure how. Well it was good for the 90% the way home and then it started acting up again. The car has 4k miles.
After I came home that day I looked at the visor myself and added some tape to the plastic things that rest on the wind visor and slide up as you open/close the thing. This got rid of some of the noise, I tried some thicker felt padded furniture stick on things that I cut in half so they werent so thick. It helps alot, but doesnt solve the issue. It seems like the rattle from the front of the roof goes away with these pads, but noise from the middle or driver rear still is there. It sounds like its coming from two places in the roof.

Before I go back to the dealership, has anyone had similar issues and had any fix your dealer did?

When the roof is open things are OK no rattle.
When the roof is TITLED up to vent, things are OK no rattle.

From my own testing after, I feel its the stupid wind visor but only 75% sure. Because even with felt tape it still does it. So I am still puzzled if the sound is coming from the middle/rear of the roof glass

I mean it seems like the only next step is to let them tear into the headliner and prob create more rattles. Glad its a lease! lol

Quick Reply: 2019 RDX Issues and Rattles