Map Update is "live"

Search this Thread

Old 11-27-2019, 10:10 AM
Racer

Received 166 Likes on 107 Posts
See if you can find Wrigley or Soldier Field in Chicago now...
Old 11-27-2019, 10:11 AM
Racer

Received 182 Likes on 139 Posts
Originally Posted by Wander
Try to calculate a route to a destination. If you feel lucky.
O.K. Folks that message is indeed still popping up with this Map update. It says “Map out of date”. It still lets you navigate after hitting O.K. Seems like a bug with the MAP software. Or the MAP software is “Ratting on Here” since these Maps should be more current than 7-8-2019 LOL

Last edited by Midwestuser1; 11-27-2019 at 10:21 AM.
Old 11-27-2019, 12:16 PM
Pro

Received 196 Likes on 124 Posts
Just spent 30 minutes on the phone with Acura and HERE regarding the map update. They have no FUCKING CLUE about what’s going on with the VIN’s not showing up in the database. HERE even tried to tell me that there is no map update available! Hell I ripped it the the Acura rep for trying to feed me the same bullshit and telling me the update was being done OTA. I had to explain to her how updates are done. She is probably crying now from the ass chewing I gave her. What a shit bag company. It seems the only thing they are good at is reading from a prepared script and lying. Rant over for now! I need a case of beer!!!!
The following 2 users liked this post by kboo74656:
EFR (11-27-2019), oblio98 (11-27-2019)
Old 11-27-2019, 12:30 PM
Drifting

Received 587 Likes on 432 Posts
Originally Posted by Cuzz
Why do you need a map update? If you have Nav configured to use connected features the manual says it connects to the server to use the most up to date driving info. Doesn’t that include updated map info?
No, it will allegedly pull information on POIs as available, but not map data.
Old 11-27-2019, 12:31 PM
Drifting

Originally Posted by Midwestuser1
O.K. Folks that message is indeed still popping up with this Map update. It says “Map out of date”. It still lets you navigate after hitting O.K. Seems like a bug with the MAP software. Or the MAP software is “Ratting on Here” since these Maps should be more current than 7-8-2019 LOL
Old 11-27-2019, 12:33 PM
Advanced

Received 42 Likes on 36 Posts
Originally Posted by kboo74656
Just spent 30 minutes on the phone with Acura and HERE regarding the map update. They have no FUCKING CLUE about what’s going on with the VIN’s not showing up in the database. HERE even tried to tell me that there is no map update available!
Same story here. They stated that my VIN is in the system. They said they know of the problem and are working on it, but I got the same story above that you got. Here said that the problem should be fixed by this afternoon and they are supposed to call me back later today. I'll believe that when I get the call or at least an e-mail. They made me send them an e-mail with my VIN and a picture of my VIN.
Old 11-27-2019, 12:42 PM
Safety Car

Received 3,429 Likes on 1,879 Posts
Just spent 30 minutes on the phone with Acura and HERE regarding the map update. They have no FUCKING CLUE about what’s going on with the VIN’s not showing up in the database. HERE even tried to tell me that there is no map update available! Hell I ripped it the the Acura rep for trying to feed me the same bullshit and telling me the update was being done OTA. I had to explain to her how updates are done. She is probably crying now from the ass chewing I gave her. What a shit bag company. It seems the only thing they are good at is reading from a prepared script and lying. Rant over for now! I need a case of beer!!!!
Geeze, if you get this worked up over a map update, I'd hate to be the service advisor you have to fight with to get things covered under warranty (I believe you me, you'll have to fight them to make things right).
The following 3 users liked this post by fiatlux:
Curious3GTL (11-27-2019), pnoi521 (11-29-2019), Squanto (12-20-2019)
Old 11-27-2019, 12:44 PM
Advanced

Received 22 Likes on 13 Posts
I can't even get the damned thing to recognize my USB drive. I've tried formatting over and over to FAT32, and it never sees it. I keep getting "Please plug in a USB device with at least 14.1 GB of free space". There's a refresh button but it does nothing. I'm wondering if it's a Catalina (macOS) compatibility issue. It says HERE all over the app, but if you call HERE, they say they only provide the framework and Acura develops the app, and they have nothing to do with it. When you call Acura dealer, they have no fucking clue. When you call Acura 800 number / AcuraLink they swear the updates are OTA, but can't point to anywhere in the manual or any option on the system to actually make that happen, only that they are available OTA. And then they leave it at that. They also insist there is no update currently available which means they have no idea when updates are released, in addition to having no idea how to update their own system. Ridiculous.

Also, anyone wondering about Mac - the format option for FAT in the Disk Utility is FAT32, but if you wish you can also go to Terminal and use "diskutil list" to find the device name for your USB drive i.e. /dev/disk2 and then use command "sudo diskutil eraseDisk FAT32 <USBNAME> MBRFormat <DEVICENAME>" so if your disk is /dev/disk2 and you wanted volume name to be MYUSB you would run "sudo diskutil eraseDisk FAT32 MYUSB MBRFormat /dev/disk2". Anyway, it's the same thing and it still won't work.

The following users liked this post:
billyt1963 (11-27-2019)
Old 11-27-2019, 12:53 PM
Pro

Originally Posted by fiatlux
Geeze, if you get this worked up over a map update, I'd hate to be the service advisor you have to fight with to get things covered under warranty (I believe you me, you'll have to fight them to make things right).

It’s not the update itself. It’s the bull they kept feeding me when I had their info on my computer screen and the dismissive attitude of the agent. If you don’t know just say so. It the lack of technical ability of the folks implementing this update. As for getting service at the dealer my service manager is awesome and often jumps through hoops to get it done. Now their weekend crew is nowhere as impressive as the weekday techs.

Last edited by kboo74656; 11-27-2019 at 12:57 PM.
Old 11-27-2019, 12:54 PM
Safety Car

Received 3,429 Likes on 1,879 Posts
It’s not the update itself. It’s the bull they kept feeding me when I had their info on my computer screen and the dismissive attitude of the agent. If you don’t know just say so. It the lack of technical ability of the folks implementing this update.
Yeah, I know that feeling all too well. It's what's keeping me from buying another Acura...the customer service experience is severely lacking, but I guess you do get what you pay for. Is more competent CS worth a few thousand more for what you'd have to pay for a Lexus or German competitor?
Old 11-27-2019, 01:00 PM
Pro

It’s a training your people thing in my opinion. Tell your customers the truth, listen and acknowledge the problem, and help find a solution. Don’t leave them in the dark. In most cases if the above is done your customers will stick with you no matter what. Also there are exceptions to this but they are small. I hope they get this fixed sooner rather than later.
Old 11-27-2019, 01:06 PM
2020 RDX White/Espresso

Received 202 Likes on 130 Posts
You ruined the day of some minimum wage worker. I hope you feel good about yourself.
The following 3 users liked this post by Waetherman:
pnoi521 (11-29-2019), robnalex (12-01-2019), Squanto (12-20-2019)
Old 11-27-2019, 01:11 PM
Pro

Yep I do! She ruined mine by feeding me crap from a script. Don’t go there and keep it to yourself.
Old 11-27-2019, 01:12 PM
Advanced

Update: The 800 number agent agreed that there appears to be misinformation and that Honda products have transitioned from OTA to USB updates only, and that Acura may have done the same. It is very clear they have no idea what they are doing and are going based on rumor and conjecture. Also they said HERE releases the maps and they have nothing to do with it, even though HERE says the exact opposite. The agent confirmed they have no information or ability to support the map downloader program and that my sole option was to bring the car to the dealership who may or may not charge me for providing the update - you know, the one the dealer has no idea about and has never done. The dealer agreed to do it for free - but I'm guess that's only because my car is so new, but the lady taking the appointment was like "oh yeah no problem, we've done those map updates before".. but then couldn't or wouldn't confirm that they have done them on a 2019/2020 RDX, only that in principle they have done them before. The actual tech thought they were OTA.

What a huge charlie foxtrot.
Old 11-27-2019, 01:27 PM
Racer

Received 63 Likes on 45 Posts
A VPN can slow the download! I found my download going extremely slow and then realized that I had a VPN up. I did a pause on the download, dropped the VPN, the internet connection lost message came up on the download app,I did a retry and it took off from where it left off considerably faster.
Old 11-27-2019, 01:34 PM
2020 RDX White/Espresso

Well my VIN works just fine, but I don't have a 32 GB stick. I guess it's easier to buy a stick than it is to take it into the dealer though.

It's frustrating this can't just be done OTA.
Old 11-27-2019, 01:46 PM
Racer

Received 41 Likes on 33 Posts
I think I'll wait a couple of months until this all gets sorted out before I try to update mine.
For now, it's google maps over CarPlay for me...
Old 11-27-2019, 01:46 PM
Advanced

Received 17 Likes on 14 Posts
It is not Catalina. I erased disk in Utilities-Disk Utility to Fat32 format. I installed Map Downloader first and then maps and it started downloading. I remember I had to eject drive and connect again in order for MapDownolader to see it (it has to be unplugged). It downloaded all files OK, but car does nothing. As it was suggested I have to wait longer.
Old 11-27-2019, 01:47 PM
EFR
Burning Brakes

Received 254 Likes on 183 Posts
  • All of a sudden I'm missing the Nav DVD's process on my BMW I gave my daughter.....
Old 11-27-2019, 01:48 PM
Advanced

Originally Posted by Ender519
I can't even get the damned thing to recognize my USB drive. I've tried formatting over and over to FAT32, and it never sees it. I keep getting "Please plug in a USB device with at least 14.1 GB of free space". There's a refresh button but it does nothing. I'm wondering if it's a Catalina (macOS) compatibility issue. It says HERE all over the app, but if you call HERE, they say they only provide the framework and Acura develops the app, and they have nothing to do with it. When you call Acura dealer, they have no fucking clue. When you call Acura 800 number / AcuraLink they swear the updates are OTA, but can't point to anywhere in the manual or any option on the system to actually make that happen, only that they are available OTA. And then they leave it at that. They also insist there is no update currently available which means they have no idea when updates are released, in addition to having no idea how to update their own system. Ridiculous.

Also, anyone wondering about Mac - the format option for FAT in the Disk Utility is FAT32, but if you wish you can also go to Terminal and use "diskutil list" to find the device name for your USB drive i.e. /dev/disk2 and then use command "sudo diskutil eraseDisk FAT32 <USBNAME> MBRFormat <DEVICENAME>" so if your disk is /dev/disk2 and you wanted volume name to be MYUSB you would run "sudo diskutil eraseDisk FAT32 MYUSB MBRFormat /dev/disk2". Anyway, it's the same thing and it still won't work.

It is not Catalina. I erased disk in Utilities-Disk Utility to Fat32 format. I installed Map Downloader first and then maps and it started downloading. I remember I had to eject drive and connect again in order for MapDownloader to see it (it has to be unplugged). It downloaded all files OK, but car does nothing. As it was suggested I have to wait longer.
billyt1963 (11-27-2019)
Old 11-27-2019, 02:04 PM
Pro

Originally Posted by EFR
  • All of a sudden I'm missing the Nav DVD's process on my BMW I gave my daughter.....
I miss ordering the SD Card and updating that way!
Old 11-27-2019, 02:12 PM
Advanced

Originally Posted by Madd Dog
I started with a freshly (re)formatted FAT 32 stick of 32 GB, and a fresh installation of the download program. It took more than an hour to download. I then took it to the car, and it took about an hour to upload, with no indication as to what was going on, other than the stick’s blinking light, and every new start of nav, and ‘updating navigation’ banner would show for a few seconds.

Maybe it is downloading? Go to the home screen. Then start Nav. See it you get a banner about map updating. Make sure the car is fully booted before you hook up the stick, and use the USB in the cupholder area, that is the only one that connects to the system. The others are for charging only.

Windows machine with about 100M speed.
Madd Dog, Thanks. It appears to be working after I switched from USB music to FM. I had suspicion that USB is looking for the drive failing to initialize ("No Data") but blocking system to check for update. I switched to Accessory Mode after getting "Updating Navigation Maps" message for a moment. I hope it will keep loading in Accessory Mode.
Old 11-27-2019, 02:12 PM
Advanced

Originally Posted by Jerzy
It is not Catalina. I erased disk in Utilities-Disk Utility to Fat32 format. I installed Map Downloader first and then maps and it started downloading. I remember I had to eject drive and connect again in order for MapDownloader to see it (it has to be unplugged). It downloaded all files OK, but car does nothing. As it was suggested I have to wait longer.
I tried ejecting properly via OS "eject" function, and then plug it back into my macbook directly (no USB hub or anything), and it never appears... I've waited several minutes and it never progresses.
Old 11-27-2019, 02:22 PM
Advanced

I tried ejecting properly via OS "eject" function, and then plug it back into my macbook directly (no USB hub or anything), and it never appears... I've waited several minutes and it never progresses.
It is strange that it doesn't even see the disk. On my computer (MAC Mini - Catalina) MapDownloader recognizes drive every time when ejected and unplugged,but was complaining about available space. Once I erased it to FAT32, ejected, unplugged and plugged again it started loading. Perhaps you have to start MapDownloader again. It might be not working and what you see is old window?
Old 11-27-2019, 02:47 PM
Instructor

Received 48 Likes on 26 Posts
@fiatlux said "Is more competent CS worth a few thousand more for what you'd have to pay for a Lexus or German competitor?"

As a recent Audi owner I can tell you they are no better. Plus, they defrauded millions of people and statistically killed several thousand with their lies about their polluting "clean diesel" engines. They did put some execs in jail for that; unfortunately there are no prison sentences for stupid.
Old 11-27-2019, 02:50 PM
Drifting

Originally Posted by arjaykay
Same story here. They stated that my VIN is in the system. They said they know of the problem and are working on it, but I got the same story above that you got. Here said that the problem should be fixed by this afternoon and they are supposed to call me back later today. I'll believe that when I get the call or at least an e-mail. They made me send them an e-mail with my VIN and a picture of my VIN.
No passport and DNA sample? You got off easy.
Old 11-27-2019, 02:53 PM
Drifting

Received 1,025 Likes on 715 Posts
Originally Posted by Midwestuser1
Yeah, I got that too today when Innavigated someplace as a test. It might be a coincidence, but the traffic info was more prevalent today. Not necessarily more accurate but it was there when it often wasn’t.
Old 11-27-2019, 03:01 PM
Drifting

Originally Posted by Waetherman
Well my VIN works just fine, but I don't have a 32 GB stick. I guess it's easier to buy a stick than it is to take it into the dealer though.

It's frustrating this can't just be done OTA.
Lots of data.

Make sure the USB drive is formatted FAT32, MBR. I don't think it will work with the more modern GUID or GPT partition maps.

But I can't check that right now...
Waetherman (11-27-2019)
Old 11-27-2019, 03:11 PM
Drifting

We are here talking FAT 32 and knowing what it means, and having a running conversation about possible problems etc. WTF does a nontechnical person do? Acura ‘customer’ support seems useless. I know if I started telling my wife, my daughter, her husband, my wife’s brother and his wife, none of them would have a clue what we are talking about here.

Very disappointing customer service.
Old 11-27-2019, 03:23 PM
Advanced

Well, I finally got mine going, but I had to do some kind of messed up Rube Goldberg solution. I went through my USB drives one by one.. hard drives, USB drives, USB 3.0 drives, USB 3.1 drives, and USB 2.0 drives. And finally, what ended up working was a microSD card in a USB adapter that was only USB 2.0. That was the ONLY thing that I could get any kind of response from in the map downloader. Then, it would incessantly complain about wanting msdos-formatted disk. Well, Windows 10 won't format FAT32 on volumes larger than 32GB and I had a 64GB microSD card. I tried exFAT and I tried FAT32 explicit on macOS explicit, and when I did that it wouldn't even recognize the drive anymore. Well fuck it. I'm a persistent fellow. So now I go load up Win10 VM on my server and connect this stupid microSD to USB adapter to it. So then I had to go download a special utility HERE Which will actually let you format >32GB drive as FAT32. And then I loaded the Windows 10 version of the utility, giving up on my mac. and finally.. FINALLY it recognized the drive and let me start the download.

We are here talking FAT 32 and knowing what it means, and having a running conversation about possible problems etc. WTF does a nontechnical person do?
A non-technical person would be fucked. I have two college degrees in information technology, ~20 years experience in the field and several high end certifications. And it took me hours of fussing around to get it to work. I should NEVER have had to do such a thing. What they should have done is let you download a ZIP file and tell you to unzip it onto a drive. There, done. It's their poorly coded excuse of a map downloading program that some third-world programmer grunted out in a haze at a 2am coding session after a heathy dose of cooked-up Afrin. That's the problem. That, and the fact that no one will take ownership of this steaming pile or give you any workarounds. I would have had to drop my car off at the dealership and leave it there all day while they fussed with it. And not to toot my own horn but I wonder if they would have gotten it. This is stupid. The car has cell connectivity. Why on this green earth would they have it over USB? I know Acura said it would be OTA and frankly I wish it was. OR failing that, it would use WiFi to download it directly to the system. This is the very worst way of updating the system short of making the dealer do it. You know the last time I updated a car with a USB stick? Yeah that was on my '11 Ford Edge, whose information system was built on freaking Windows CE. Jeebus.
The following 3 users liked this post by Ender519:
Cuzz (11-27-2019), Madd Dog (11-27-2019), Wander (11-27-2019)
Old 11-27-2019, 04:31 PM
EFR
Burning Brakes

"A non-technical person would be fucked. "
And this is why I won't even try this after reading all this.And, why I will just use Waze and Google maps. They update OTA just fine. Unless something happens
differently I suspect when I sell this car in 8 or 9 years, it will still have the same Nav version it has now. Signed...non-technical person....
Cuzz (11-27-2019)
Old 11-27-2019, 04:56 PM
Drifting

Well, I finally got mine going, but I had to do some kind of messed up Rube Goldberg solution. I went through my USB drives one by one.. hard drives, USB drives, USB 3.0 drives, USB 3.1 drives, and USB 2.0 drives. And finally, what ended up working was a microSD card in a USB adapter that was only USB 2.0. That was the ONLY thing that I could get any kind of response from in the map downloader. Then, it would incessantly complain about wanting msdos-formatted disk. Well, Windows 10 won't format FAT32 on volumes larger than 32GB and I had a 64GB microSD card. I tried exFAT and I tried FAT32 explicit on macOS explicit, and when I did that it wouldn't even recognize the drive anymore. Well fuck it. I'm a persistent fellow. So now I go load up Win10 VM on my server and connect this stupid microSD to USB adapter to it. So then I had to go download a special utility HERE Which will actually let you format >32GB drive as FAT32. And then I loaded the Windows 10 version of the utility, giving up on my mac. and finally.. FINALLY it recognized the drive and let me start the download.

A non-technical person would be fucked. I have two college degrees in information technology, ~20 years experience in the field and several high end certifications. And it took me hours of fussing around to get it to work. I should NEVER have had to do such a thing. What they should have done is let you download a ZIP file and tell you to unzip it onto a drive. There, done. It's their poorly coded excuse of a map downloading program that some third-world programmer grunted out in a haze at a 2am coding session after a heathy dose of cooked-up Afrin. That's the problem. That, and the fact that no one will take ownership of this steaming pile or give you any workarounds. I would have had to drop my car off at the dealership and leave it there all day while they fussed with it. And not to toot my own horn but I wonder if they would have gotten it. This is stupid. The car has cell connectivity. Why on this green earth would they have it over USB? I know Acura said it would be OTA and frankly I wish it was. OR failing that, it would use WiFi to download it directly to the system. This is the very worst way of updating the system short of making the dealer do it. You know the last time I updated a car with a USB stick? Yeah that was on my '11 Ford Edge, whose information system was built on freaking Windows CE. Jeebus.

I stand both in admiration of a very nice rant and in deep concern about modern automotive technology and customer support.

Glad you got it working.

(I use a micro USB adapter for my camera’s chip. Wouldn’t have thought of that route.)

Last edited by Madd Dog; 11-27-2019 at 05:06 PM.
Old 11-27-2019, 05:08 PM
Drifting

Originally Posted by EFR
"A non-technical person would be fucked. "
And this is why I won't even try this after reading all this.And, why I will just use Waze and Google maps. They update OTA just fine. Unless something happens
differently I suspect when I sell this car in 8 or 9 years, it will still have the same Nav version it has now. Signed...non-technical person....

Give it a bit, then dive in. They stopped making DVDs on my prior car’s nav, so getting up to speed is probably wothwhile. Even if it is merely an academic exercise.
Old 11-27-2019, 05:21 PM
Racer

Received 41 Likes on 33 Posts
This may be one to let the dealer do when I go in for my first oil change in about 5,000 more miles...
And I have a technical background.
Old 11-27-2019, 05:51 PM
Advanced

Someone sacrifice a live chicken

Fingers crossed.. turned car onto accessory mode, let system boot up, plugged USB into port by cup holders. And yeah. Zero indication whatsoever that anything is occurring. No message. Even when I load the nav I get no message. Back to my '11 Ford and windows CE, it would show you a moving progress bar confirming it was updating and would give you an ETA.

Guess we will find out in an hour if anything happened.

Bad design. Instructions give you no expectation of how long it will take and in fact it tells you that you should get a message. Common user would think nothing is happening and unplug / plug USB back in. Or simply assume it didn't work and unplug it and give up.
Old 11-27-2019, 05:59 PM
EFR
Burning Brakes

Well, thought I would poke around a little....and got the 'VIN not found' message. Sent HERE an email so we'll see what happens. How in the world could the VIN not be found???
How did anyone even find out this was available to begin with? In a perfect world, I assume I would have received an email or something from Acura, but didn't.
Old 11-27-2019, 06:02 PM
2020 RDX White/Espresso

Fingers crossed.. turned car onto accessory mode, let system boot up, plugged USB into port by cup holders. And yeah. Zero indication whatsoever that anything is occurring. No message. Even when I load the nav I get no message. Back to my '11 Ford and windows CE, it would show you a moving progress bar confirming it was updating and would give you an ETA.

Guess we will find out in an hour if anything happened.

Bad design. Instructions give you no expectation of how long it will take and in fact it tells you that you should get a message. Common user would think nothing is happening and unplug / plug USB back in. Or simply assume it didn't work and unplug it and give up.
Did you read the manual? I think you have to go into the settings of the nav to scan for updates.
Old 11-27-2019, 06:04 PM
Pro

Here is the latest excuse form HERE regarding the map download. They are now saying the only make the map but Garmin is responsible for pushing out the download to vehicle owners.
This is a cut and paste from the chat session.Customer Service[6:44 PM] Please briefly describe your reason for contacting us today.

You[6:45 PM] How do I get my VIN added to the database so that I can download the latest map?

Customer Service[6:45 PM] Your chat will be directed to the next available agent.

Devin[6:46 PM] Hi my name is Devin, thank you for contacting us today. It will be my pleasure to assist you. please allow me a moment to review your message, and look up your information.

Devin[6:47 PM] Hello Ken. We do not provide map updates for the 2019 RDX as they should already come equipped with the latest maps available. I apologize for the inconvenience.

You[6:48 PM] You guys produce the map.

You[6:48 PM] I have to come to this site to download the map.

You[6:48 PM] Acura/navigation.com

You[6:49 PM] A new map was just released yesterday for the RDX.

Devin[6:49 PM] If you refer to this link you can enter your VIN and your database version to proceed with the MapCare options.

Devin[6:49 PM] https://acuranavi.navigation.com/vie...KHomepage-Home

Devin[6:49 PM] We do not provide support for the downloads.

You[6:50 PM] I have been to this page all afternoon and my VIN is not in the database.

You[6:50 PM] Why does a support page exist on the site which brought me here?

You[6:51 PM] Why the run around?

You[6:51 PM] HERE produces the map and distributes it.

Devin[6:51 PM] The downloads are handled by Garmin. You can contact Garmin at 888-442-7646 for further assistance. I apologize for the inconvenience.

You[6:51 PM] You have access to Acura's VIN database.

You[6:52 PM] The maps are created by HERE not Garmin.

You[6:52 PM] There is no mention of Garmin anywhere on your site.

Devin[6:53 PM] The maps are created by HERE but the downloads are distributed by Garmin. They handle all technical support for these issues. When you enter your vehicle information on the website you will be redirected to Garmin, unfortunately it must not be in the database. Please contact Garmin for further assistance. I don't have further information on updating the maps in your vehicle. I sincerely apologize but that is all the information I have at this time.

You[6:54 PM] The link you sent me puts me on HERE's website for the download to go to a flash drive. From there I plug the flash drive into my vehicle to update it.

You[6:54 PM] YOur company is worse than CONGRESS! Thanks for the bullshit run around.

Old 11-27-2019, 06:22 PM
Advanced

Received 13 Likes on 10 Posts
Same issue as most in that the program tells me that my VIN is invalid. Sent an email to customer service but based on ALL the issues downloading and installing this update by others I'm going to ask my dealer to do it for me on Monday when I bring my 2019 Advance in for a scheduled warrantee repair. Second time for the repair so I'll not expect success with the map update but I'll try anyway.
Old 11-27-2019, 06:43 PM
Racer

Received 60 Likes on 41 Posts
Originally Posted by EFR
Well, thought I would poke around a little....and got the 'VIN not found' message. Sent HERE an email so we'll see what happens. How in the world could the VIN not be found???
How did anyone even find out this was available to begin with? In a perfect world, I assume I would have received an email or something from Acura, but didn't.
There was another thread that indicated a map update would be available in early Dec and I have a bad habit of checking every so often to see if there is an update.

Billy

Quick Reply: Map Update is "live"