2012 Bellanova White P. Tsx Tech Build Thread

Search this Thread

Old 02-12-2012, 08:54 PM
David_Dude

Received 581 Likes on 515 Posts
That looks great! BTW parking garages look so creepy.
Old 02-12-2012, 08:54 PM
Pro

Received 32 Likes on 32 Posts
Originally Posted by tobwac
glad i live in area where the gas is way cheaper its 3.44 now
Id lose my mind if i found gas for $3.44. Lowest i've gotten before the $3.60 was $3.71 and i was super excited. But this was just nuts
Originally Posted by swarlos
cars looking better every day! $4.11 ouch...
Thats Bro, Appreciate the words. Your CU2 is gorgeous!
And yes thats the cheapest i find around my way. I'm sure others in the city may have less but its still above $4.00.
Old 02-12-2012, 09:01 PM
Pro

Originally Posted by PyroDave
hahahaha the funniest part was that i texted you saying "how much you got left in the tank" and then told you to not fill up till jersey so you could save 50 cents a gallon, AND not pump your own gas. gotta love jersey!!

did i mention it was COLD AS BALLS TODAY? we nearly froze out there, and yes he got sent the fucked up bulbs/ballast, instead of mine. his are the same as the ones npathak used in his DIY, mine have a cap on the connection to the OEM connector.

to add before he puts the DIY on the bumper removal. there are 8 clips holding in the plastic part on top. you have to take that off. then there is a screw in each wheel well. underneath the car, in the middle there is a black liner that sticks about an inch under. behind there, there are 6 clips.
Thank God i hadnt filled during the week. The Gas Savings Paid my GWB Toll

Oh Man, Cheap Gas, and i get to stay in the car. WINNING!

& Yes man no cap
Originally Posted by Acura_Dude
That looks great! BTW parking garages look so creepy.
Tell me about it! He actually had me park and he went upstairs to get something. I was the only car on in that whole place

And thanks bro, appreciate it.

Havent decided if i should go for the 4500k headlights as well, or keep this look. Im just iffy on removing $100+ Bulbs for $15 bulbs
Old 02-12-2012, 10:03 PM
ROTAREDOM

Received 1,488 Likes on 1,058 Posts
Glad to see white fogs, way more classy than yellow! Yellow just draws attention. If your car looks legit, it'll draw attention no matter what. +1
Old 02-12-2012, 10:08 PM
Racer

Received 69 Likes on 53 Posts
Damn! The white does look goodd.

I was going to go yellow but I don't know now.
Old 02-12-2012, 11:44 PM
Instructor

Received 24 Likes on 20 Posts
Originally Posted by MoaarLow
I Hadda Take advantage of $3.60 93Octane in NJ vs $4.11 at the BP around my way!!
Way to totally make a gas stop on the way back last Tuesday! I hate you.

I think the HID's should burn in a bit and turn less blue after a few weeks...so I would just wait and see if it still annoys you then.
Old 02-13-2012, 12:21 AM
takin care of Business in

Received 4,732 Likes on 4,064 Posts
now we talking
Old 02-13-2012, 05:01 AM
Pro

Originally Posted by ssjoeboe9
Glad to see white fogs, way more classy than yellow! Yellow just draws attention. If your car looks legit, it'll draw attention no matter what. +1
thanks bro
Originally Posted by uhohkaitlina
Damn! The white does look goodd.

I was going to go yellow but I don't know now.
Thanks Kait, I was torn between this and yellow, I think white and Black cars can pull of the yellow, But I do like the look and output it gives off
Originally Posted by denwhat

I think the HID's should burn in a bit and turn less blue after a few weeks...so I would just wait and see if it still annoys you then.
Sorry bro && the color will Alter over some time? If so then perfect. If not I'll deal with it. I kinda link the slight contract. I thought the low beams were pretty White... Until the 45's were next to them. They are much yellower then I've noticed before
Originally Posted by swoosh
now we talking
Thanks bro
Old 02-13-2012, 06:01 PM
Pro

Originally Posted by denwhat

You were right sir, the light blue tint is barely visable, on the ground or head on. Its an BRIGHT WHITE. Just contrast the low beams, blc now you can notice how yellow they are. I Swore up and down before they were almost perfectly white
Old 02-13-2012, 06:38 PM
ROTAREDOM

Yooooo, Idk how thoroughly you read my thread but if you don't like how the DRLs look in comparison to the rest of your "white" lights, just pull the fuse. Thats what I did on mine, so now there is no more yellow. The best part though.... if you need your high beams for some reason they still work!!! Just thought you might wanna know.
Old 02-14-2012, 11:26 AM
Pro

Yooooo, Idk how thoroughly you read my thread but if you don't like how the DRLs look in comparison to the rest of your "white" lights, just pull the fuse. Thats what I did on mine, so now there is no more yellow. The best part though.... if you need your high beams for some reason they still work!!! Just thought you might wanna know.
Yep, i knew bout it. but for some reason i seem to like the yellow. I want moaar yellow.
Old 02-21-2012, 07:41 AM
Pro

As light as my tint is i was issued a ticket last night. FML.
Old 02-21-2012, 08:25 AM
Racer

Received 69 Likes on 53 Posts
As light as my tint is i was issued a ticket last night. FML.
SERIOUSLY!? Wtf.

How much is that ticket? $100? $150?
Old 02-21-2012, 08:30 AM
7# werC 2uoYeeS

Received 527 Likes on 387 Posts
lol dude...your tints are dark. those look like 20% as i've said before and with the contrast of a white car...they look even darker. sorry about the ticket. how much is it? did he ticket you for all four windows? hope not.
Old 02-21-2012, 08:07 PM
Pro

Originally Posted by uhohkaitlina
SERIOUSLY!? Wtf.

How much is that ticket? $100? $150?
Not Sure, I've heard it should be $90 but then they add surcharges and a bunch of stuff to rob you.

He didn't clean my window off, Which I heard is supposed to be procedure.
I'll try that in my defense and a "receipt" saying they were removed.

Originally Posted by mrstak
lol dude...your tints are dark. those look like 20% as i've said before and with the contrast of a white car...they look even darker. sorry about the ticket. how much is it? did he ticket you for all four windows? hope not.
Bro pics make them look so much darker, Ask Kait, Shes seen em in person. Underlight they look non existint. & at night you can still see the parchment interior. I have my Navi Screen Set on White and Brightness all the way up. my interior is so lit at night.

Luckily I only got one ticket, Says what I make out to say ( nasty cop hand writing ) Front D/S Window 25%

I have 35% .. Well supposed to and those meters are always off!
So does it translate to " Front Drivers Side Window 25%"

What sucks is this dude sits on the highway exit ramp to my house and hides everynight. So it's too late when you notice him. Anything, Tints, Hids, Failure to signal from the offramp. This is the first time he's gotten me. So I have a feeling everytime he sees me come home he's gonna know My windows are tinted and use me for his quota. He was the Biggest cock head I swear
Old 02-23-2012, 07:15 PM
Pro

I was online tryna order my trunk spoiler today, and i noticed that the trunk lips only come in PWP "White"

If i want my Bellanova White i have to pay An Additional $50 + $25 Shipping + $99 for the spoiler. What a rip off.
Old 02-23-2012, 07:31 PM
Three Wheelin'

Received 222 Likes on 205 Posts
hahahah thats funny lol
did you ever think of getting black one?
Old 02-23-2012, 07:59 PM
Pro

Received 541 Likes on 238 Posts
I was online tryna order my trunk spoiler today, and i noticed that the trunk lips only come in PWP "White"

If i want my Bellanova White i have to pay An Additional $50 + $25 Shipping + $99 for the spoiler. What a rip off.
This is probably the cheapest for painted shipped.
http://www.ebay.com/itm/ACURA-TSX-FA...5#ht_798wt_980

It comes to 140 painted and shipped save 30 over your seller. I'm thinking about getting one for my car soon.
Old 02-23-2012, 08:04 PM
Pro

Originally Posted by tobwac
hahahah thats funny lol
did you ever think of getting black one?
Gave it thought, But want to keep it clean and just go with the White
Originally Posted by slickooz
This is probably the cheapest for painted shipped.
http://www.ebay.com/itm/ACURA-TSX-FA...5#ht_798wt_980

It comes to 140 painted and shipped save 30 over your seller. I'm thinking about getting one for my car soon.
Yep, I messaged another seller, Its $55 + $25 Shipping. So if they can do it it'll come out to $130

The 2 Sellers on Ebay are

TheSpoilerStore
TheSpoilerCompany

BTW Whats this Pyro was telling me about you and detailing your car?
I had posted on FB about needing a sort of paint correction. MY car has been on the roads for 3 months and has more swirls than my STi did and its 7 years newer!!!!
Old 02-23-2012, 08:29 PM
Safety Car

Received 682 Likes on 475 Posts
slick has magical jizz. your car will be better than new
The following users liked this post:
slickooz (02-23-2012)
Old 02-23-2012, 10:10 PM
Pro

Acura's paint are considerable a lot softer then other cars on the market. Which will scratch and swirl a lot easier. Most of the swirls and scratches come improper washing. Once the car is corrected you only need to polish once or twice a year. That means no more bringing it to automatic car washes.

Here a winter prep I did on my car couple months back. Whole project was about 12-15 hours. I do this as a side but hope I can start my own business soon.
https://acurazine.com/forums/2g-tsx-photograph-gallery-144/my-winter-prep-warning-150-pics-839105/

Last edited by slickooz; 02-23-2012 at 10:15 PM.
Old 02-24-2012, 08:31 AM
7# werC 2uoYeeS

Not Sure, I've heard it should be $90 but then they add surcharges and a bunch of stuff to rob you.

He didn't clean my window off, Which I heard is supposed to be procedure.
I'll try that in my defense and a "receipt" saying they were removed.

Bro pics make them look so much darker, Ask Kait, Shes seen em in person. Underlight they look non existint. & at night you can still see the parchment interior. I have my Navi Screen Set on White and Brightness all the way up. my interior is so lit at night.

Luckily I only got one ticket, Says what I make out to say ( nasty cop hand writing ) Front D/S Window 25%

I have 35% .. Well supposed to and those meters are always off!
So does it translate to " Front Drivers Side Window 25%"

What sucks is this dude sits on the highway exit ramp to my house and hides everynight. So it's too late when you notice him. Anything, Tints, Hids, Failure to signal from the offramp. This is the first time he's gotten me. So I have a feeling everytime he sees me come home he's gonna know My windows are tinted and use me for his quota. He was the Biggest cock head I swear
You could use the fact that he didn't clean your window as your defense but if the cop really is a dick like you say, he's probably gonna keep gunning for you if you get away. If you know where he is, I'd keep lowering my windows before you get to his spot. Problem is since he already knows your car it's kind of hard to go by without him targeting you.

slick has magical jizz. your car will be better than new
Check out slickooz's work on other cars. Amazing work.
Old 02-24-2012, 09:52 AM
Pro

Acura's paint are considerable a lot softer then other cars on the market. Which will scratch and swirl a lot easier. Most of the swirls and scratches come improper washing. Once the car is corrected you only need to polish once or twice a year. That means no more bringing it to automatic car washes.

Here a winter prep I did on my car couple months back. Whole project was about 12-15 hours. I do this as a side but hope I can start my own business soon.
https://acurazine.com/forums/showthread.php?t=839105
Jesus bro your car has a glass;/mirror finish. That is exactly how id want mine to come out. And the way the water beads is just sick.

I dont have a drive way to actually try this, SO my best bet would be you/body shop.

Ill shoot you a PM now

You could use the fact that he didn't clean your window as your defense but if the cop really is a dick like you say, he's probably gonna keep gunning for you if you get away. If you know where he is, I'd keep lowering my windows before you get to his spot. Problem is since he already knows your car it's kind of hard to go by without him targeting you.

Check out slickooz's work on other cars. Amazing work.

Yes im going to try to use it in my defense, Lets see how effed up the city is. If they can do this without following procedure they can do a lot more...

And right. I know he will reconize my car HID FOGS WHITE CAR AND LOWERED comming off the ramp all the time. I actually believe he will pull me over wl my windows down, and tell me to raise my windows. Not sure if they can legally do this. What would be his probable cause to have me RAISE my window if he spotted me windows down? Giving me a prior ticket for tint shouldnt give him the right to make me raise em up to mess wl me. What i might start doing is just bear right on the exit. it splits right and left. Hes on the left i live left, But if i go right i can circle a few blocks and get home. Or just get off on the exit after and take the city streets. 5 extra minutes is worth it. But im not sure ALL THE TIME "/
Old 02-24-2012, 11:04 AM
Pro

Anyone have Experiences wl Curry Acura?
I Set up an Appointment to have my Navi Updated
I received a letter in the mail about something needing to be updated but whatever!

They said expect 1.5 hrs, for the upgrade and they will clean my car inside and out Etc?

Also asked about Modding, I had called Paragon Acura and they said theyd install update and inspect vehicle. So i asked Curry about modding, Service lady told me when returning they'd charge me. Convo went on and she said if the car is returned the way we got it then they wouldnt know anything. But if a shock blew it wouldnt be covered under warranty Etc. But they highly suggest not modding a leased vehicle
Old 02-24-2012, 01:50 PM
Safety Car

Dont do it. Its a trap. Dont let them clean it. No!! Dont do it!!!
Old 02-24-2012, 02:01 PM
Pro

^ +1

Never let Acura touch the interior/exterior of your car. I will PM you back later today, going NY right now to pick up my cousin.
Old 02-24-2012, 02:02 PM
Pro

Dont do it. Its a trap. Dont let them clean it. No!! Dont do it!!!
a few more swirls won't be a big deal, I found a shop that does some sick detailing. You see a bunch of Infinitis BMW Benz Civic/Integra ORIGINAL TYPE Rs etc always getting detailed in and out before a big event. So ima call up and see what they tell me. Might get it done within the next Month
Old 02-24-2012, 02:15 PM
7# werC 2uoYeeS

Just hire Gary. You can watch him as he does his work and he can even explain to you what he's doing and why.

Don't go to Paragon for servicing. I went there once to get some shit done that they couldn't finish before I bought my car...I picked up my car and my navi disc was missing. I was like ??? so i asked the service guy but it was already 7:30 or close to 8pm so all their stores were closed. I had to drive back the next day and tell them I came in with a navi disc..and somehow while they had it, it disappeared. Mind boggling how no one knew where it went. When my service guy asked him manager to take the navi disc from a loaner car, the manager says "who is he?" as in, is he an important client, do i have a long history with them, etc. My service guy was nice so he told him I'm a new guy who somehow got his disc taken. At the end I got my disc and all but still...it's like they thought I was trying to scam them of a navi disc...wtf??
Old 02-24-2012, 02:35 PM
Pro

Just hire Gary. You can watch him as he does his work and he can even explain to you what he's doing and why.

Don't go to Paragon for servicing. I went there once to get some shit done that they couldn't finish before I bought my car...I picked up my car and my navi disc was missing. I was like ??? so i asked the service guy but it was already 7:30 or close to 8pm so all their stores were closed. I had to drive back the next day and tell them I came in with a navi disc..and somehow while they had it, it disappeared. Mind boggling how no one knew where it went. When my service guy asked him manager to take the navi disc from a loaner car, the manager says "who is he?" as in, is he an important client, do i have a long history with them, etc. My service guy was nice so he told him I'm a new guy who somehow got his disc taken. At the end I got my disc and all but still...it's like they thought I was trying to scam them of a navi disc...wtf??
I'm servicing through Curry Acura, I leased through Paragon, And I'd never ever give them business again, pre deal they were amazing. Post deal they're a headache. Had I checked the forums before I got my car I would of not done it but it was too late. Can't believe they put you through that for a Navi Disk. REALLY? I would have flipped!
^ +1

Never let Acura touch the interior/exterior of your car. I will PM you back later today, going NY right now to pick up my cousin.
No problem, Waiting on your response Sir

Last edited by MoaarLow; 02-24-2012 at 02:40 PM.
Old 02-24-2012, 02:57 PM
Goodbye.

Received 584 Likes on 423 Posts
I know Tustin Acura does hand washes, but that's probably too far from where you are.
Old 02-24-2012, 03:51 PM
SeeYou2Crew #2

Received 825 Likes on 636 Posts
lol i dont think op is from socal..is he?

my dealer says they hadnwash their cars as well, but iono lol
Old 02-24-2012, 05:01 PM
ROTAREDOM

This is what I was talking about with the paint code... But dont worry. Buy the primed one and paint yourself. You can get a can of our paint code for like 15-20 dollars. It will look nice!
Old 02-24-2012, 06:47 PM
Pro

Originally Posted by TSXy Luster
I know Tustin Acura does hand washes, but that's probably too far from where you are.
Originally Posted by ed_423

lol NYC

This is what I was talking about with the paint code... But dont worry. Buy the primed one and paint yourself. You can get a can of our paint code for like 15-20 dollars. It will look nice!
I found one unpainted, I think id rather spend a few more and have them 3 coat it and clear it.

I went to a sticker shop and had ACURAZINE stickers made
almost perfect size to fit the rear triangle for our CU2.

My friend got the az ones from the donation and theyre pretty small in size, So i had it made about 1.5 inches longer and a little taller. I will install tomorrow and take pics
Old 02-24-2012, 07:17 PM
Safety Car

dude did you get any for me??
ssjoeboe9 (02-24-2012)
Old 02-24-2012, 09:19 PM
ROTAREDOM

Me too bro send some to me.
Old 02-25-2012, 05:08 PM
Pro

My Azine Stickers, I believe the regular ones are a little more then 5 inches long. I think i had these made 6.5 long. Dont remember

Old 02-25-2012, 06:24 PM
Goodbye.

Received 584 Likes on 423 Posts
Originally Posted by ed_423

lol I haven't had them hand wash my car......yet. I'm afraid to try it too haha.
Old 02-25-2012, 10:10 PM
ROTAREDOM

I got my red ones installed today!
Old 02-26-2012, 04:53 AM
Pro

Originally Posted by TSXy Luster
lol I haven't had them hand wash my car......yet. I'm afraid to try it too haha.
I'm going to ask how they wash on Friday when I get there.
I got my red ones installed today!
Picsssss ? I thought about Silver, But I figured white car, white would pop off tint

Off Topic, But I just filled and it took $70 !!!!!!!!? Gotta be kidding me. I let it run down to the Light So I can try another company's 93 Octane, && was blown away by $70!!

Btw 93 is $4.21 Local, Highest $4.25

Last edited by MoaarLow; 02-26-2012 at 04:57 AM.
Old 02-26-2012, 11:06 AM
ROTAREDOM

Yo me too, its that high in Florida... but i stopped at $69

EDIT: it's not only for the laughs... but when I see the transaction online I know that I wasn't charged anything extra and I know it was me and not anyone leeching off my card somehow.

Last edited by ssjoeboe9; 02-26-2012 at 11:09 AM.
ed_423 (02-26-2012)

Quick Reply: 2012 Bellanova White P. Tsx Tech Build Thread