2012 Bellanova White P. Tsx Tech Build Thread

Search this Thread

Old 02-26-2012 | 05:48 PM
im baaaack!!

yo moarlow my boy will paint the wing inexpensive for you at his shop. lmk he charged me $100 for my trunk and roof wing. I have to drop off my grille, type s lip and visors to him when they get here next week. He distributes auto paint and has a body shop plus works with me in sanitation so you good, lmk.
Old 02-26-2012 | 06:13 PM
Op is too busy to care

t-jay, i need some stuff painted too, what kind of turnaround does he do?
im only in town for a week in april and i wanna get all my stuff done quickly
Old 02-26-2012 | 06:49 PM
Pro

Originally Posted by T-jay
yo moarlow my boy will paint the wing inexpensive for you at his shop. lmk he charged me $100 for my trunk and roof wing. I have to drop off my grille, type s lip and visors to him when they get here next week. He distributes auto paint and has a body shop plus works with me in sanitation so you good, lmk.
How can we go about it? I messaged a seller asking if i could purchase an UNPAINTED spoiler and have them paint for $40, and replied back i have to pay for a Painted one, and pay for it to be painted again. Smh what a way to rob people.
So yes Like Killer G once the spoiler arrives what do you want me to then do? Im in the Bronx as well

Bro your car is gorgeous! What would my odds be of getting some good sound out of just adding a 12" Sub, wl Good Amp ? And keeping stock speakers?
Car is going back in 33 months i dont want to do an extensive audio upgrade.
Can i get your honest
Originally Posted by KillerG
t-jay, i need some stuff painted too, what kind of turnaround does he do?
im only in town for a week in april and i wanna get all my stuff done quickly

Last edited by MoaarLow; 02-26-2012 at 07:00 PM.
Old 02-26-2012 | 07:43 PM
im baaaack!!

A simple sub install is easy. I can do it for ya. You buy the supplies and we will talk. My boy turn around time for painting parts is one day to next. He has the machine to mix the paint properly. It took him 2 days to do my wing cause mine had got damaged sitting in my trunk and he had to do some repairs.
Old 02-26-2012 | 08:32 PM
Safety Car

how good is the body shop/work that he does? i need my front right quarter panel fixed, as well as the back right door/side skirt area. i can send you the pics if that'll help. PM me so we don't clog moaar lows thread please
Old 03-05-2012 | 07:39 PM
7# werC 2uoYeeS

moaar low, how did you remove the chrome trim piece to get to your license plate bulbs? did you just use a small flat head screwdriver and pry it open from one end? does it pop out easily?
Old 03-06-2012 | 05:32 AM
Safety Car

Originally Posted by mrstak
moaar low, how did you remove the chrome trim piece to get to your license plate bulbs? did you just use a small flat head screwdriver and pry it open from one end? does it pop out easily?
mooarlow fucked up and didn't actually do it. i suggest against using a metal flathead. use a spatula for cooking. rubber or plastic
Old 03-06-2012 | 08:32 AM
7# werC 2uoYeeS

Damn it. I need to figure out how to take off the chrome piece to access the license plate lights. Don't want to fuck up my trunk.
Old 03-06-2012 | 08:43 AM
Everyday I'm rofling

You dont need to remove the trim piece to get to the bulbs. Just take the few snaps off the trunk liner and you can undo the bulb housing from the inside. Should be the same as 09-10.
Old 03-06-2012 | 09:06 AM
Safety Car

Originally Posted by opboarding
You dont need to remove the trim piece to get to the bulbs. Just take the few snaps off the trunk liner and you can undo the bulb housing from the inside. Should be the same as 09-10.
i actually used a combination on my 10. i removed the inner liner, and the cover from the outside. i just pushed the entire housing out of the trunk and let it hang there. stak, if you wanna drive up to jersey sunday evening, i'll do it for you haha. or wait till the following weekend =P
Old 03-06-2012 | 06:08 PM
Pro

Yes, thats what i did. It doesnt come off as easy as everyone says it will. I used a microfiber cloth to protect the paint and put the flathead inside there. The most difficult side to pop off was the clip furthest to the right. I actually broke a tiny piece of it.
Originally Posted by PyroDave
mooarlow fucked up and didn't actually do it. i suggest against using a metal flathead. use a spatula for cooking. rubber or plastic
Dont Believe this big head bitch
Damn it. I need to figure out how to take off the chrome piece to access the license plate lights. Don't want to fuck up my trunk.
Just do it bro. Start from the end. The 2 midle ones snap off pretty easy. Just pry. It will give way
i actually used a combination on my 10. i removed the inner liner, and the cover from the outside. i just pushed the entire housing out of the trunk and let it hang there. stak, if you wanna drive up to jersey sunday evening, i'll do it for you haha. or wait till the following weekend =P
I did it both ways as well. I still took off the chrome bar, and accessed through the inside of the trunk as well . Let me try and get pis to what the furthest right clip looks like if it helps you anything.
Old 03-07-2012 | 08:31 PM
Pro

Agh man the Wheel Bug is getting to me. Ive decided to go back into school this upcomming semester and i need to get a "Big" Mod in before my Income gets cut in 1/2.

FML . I dont want to roll and pull fenders, not run a stretched tire. Looking for something DD friendly. Aspecs, RJ Legends Etc. But whatever i opt to run wl id like to sit flush, spacers should correct.
Old 03-13-2012 | 08:23 PM
Pro

ready to pull the trigger on some wheels. Any opinions?
Or people selling their set up? Im thinkng about pulling the trigger on 19" Legends posted on the black market, and running a 235/35/19 ? Ive seen 245, not a 35, but i think a 35 will look a little better. No?

Also found a set of LM reps staggered 8.5 front 9.5 rear
Any opinions? Im hesitant blc im on stechs so i cant adjust the height.

Dont know how the car will sit ON/WITH either set of rims
Photoshop help? HELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLP !!!

Also ordering my decklid now!
Old 03-13-2012 | 08:45 PM
ROTAREDOM

I told pyro to tell everyone hi from FL. at the meet but idk if he did or not. He's a dick sometimes! Wish I could visit!
Old 03-13-2012 | 08:46 PM
Pro

Originally Posted by ssjoeboe9
I told pyro to tell everyone hi from FL. at the meet but idk if he did or not. He's a dick sometimes! Wish I could visit!
I didnt make it out, I did some running around wl the mom and Gf.
I placed my Trunk Lip Order, $140 USD painted and shipped.

I need to figure out these wheel situation asap blc im about to order my roof spoiler while im at it, But i want a Link and Pics of perfect fitment before i make that commitment
Old 03-13-2012 | 11:49 PM
Safety Car

in other words, moaar low is a bigger bitch than ed. his own fucking shadow probably scares him. pusssss
Old 03-13-2012 | 11:52 PM
Op is too busy to care

Moar, when you get your spoiler, before you mount it, can you place it up and see how it might fit as a roof spoiler?
Old 03-14-2012 | 12:13 AM
7# werC 2uoYeeS

thanks guys i went through the trunk liner on the inside. honestly, it's a lot easier to go through the black trim on the 09/10 models. the angle of the housing makes it harder to put back in. anyways it's done...will be taking pics later on. thanks moar and dave as usual.
Old 03-14-2012 | 01:01 PM
Pro

in other words, moaar low is a bigger bitch than ed. his own fucking shadow probably scares him. pusssss
Says the Big Bitch
Originally Posted by KillerG
Moar, when you get your spoiler, before you mount it, can you place it up and see how it might fit as a roof spoiler?
I didn't gy the roof spoiler as a trunk lip, I got an "OEM SYTLE" So I'm sure there's no way it'll mount as a roof spoiler.
thanks guys i went through the trunk liner on the inside. honestly, it's a lot easier to go through the black trim on the 09/10 models. the angle of the housing makes it harder to put back in. anyways it's done...will be taking pics later on. thanks moar and dave as usual.
No prob bro pics ASAP

Btw Any CU2'ers getting rid of wheels???????
AND WHERE THE HELL can I find Plasti Dip !!?
I've been to 2 Local Home Depots, Neither have the Spray? Only the Dip itself.
And I don't wanna buy online and pay shipping

Last edited by MoaarLow; 03-14-2012 at 01:03 PM.
Old 03-14-2012 | 01:13 PM
7# werC 2uoYeeS

its probably cuz pyrodave bought out all the plastidip in the tristate area. he hoards that shit like a squirrel and his nuts.
Old 03-14-2012 | 01:52 PM
Safety Car

true story, i have a few extra cans, most of the lowes/home depot have them, atleast in jersey
Old 03-14-2012 | 03:37 PM
Pro

its probably cuz pyrodave bought out all the plastidip in the tristate area. he hoards that shit like a squirrel and his nuts.
Real Talk Pyro got cans in his trunk for "Just On Case" Situations lol
Dave I need one! Or two!!
true story, i have a few extra cans, most of the lowes/home depot have them, atleast in jersey
Idk where there's a Lowes in the Bronx
But I checked a Home depot in the Bronx and New Rochelle and Neither have the Spray, I want to do my Emblem and chrome trunk bar ASAP!! And prepare for my rear diffuser.
Old 03-14-2012 | 03:43 PM
7# werC 2uoYeeS

ooo if you do your chrome trim on the trunk, lemme know how it goes...i'm undecided on what i wanna do with that. were u gonna sand/prime it before u plastidip or just gonna plastidip to see how that holds up?
Old 03-14-2012 | 04:12 PM
Safety Car

there is absolutely no reason to prime/sand prior to plastidip, just clean thoroughly. i should have enough in my car to do your shit, had you come to the meet, i woulda given you a can. probably need more for your diffuser, i may try mine too
Old 03-14-2012 | 09:01 PM
Pro

ooo if you do your chrome trim on the trunk, lemme know how it goes...i'm undecided on what i wanna do with that. were u gonna sand/prime it before u plastidip or just gonna plastidip to see how that holds up?
Nope, Plan was to just clean and spray in on. A few coats and call it a day.
Ill keep ya posted tho. Lookin for it again at a few other stores.

there is absolutely no reason to prime/sand prior to plastidip, just clean thoroughly. i should have enough in my car to do your shit, had you come to the meet, i woulda given you a can. probably need more for your diffuser, i may try mine too
Yep thats what i was going to do, and FML bro you got em all from Philly to NY!
And im not sure who said it but someone had posted to use electical tape when masking out the diffuser. Its allows for a smoother line. It bends a lot easier and keeps shape over painters tape.
Old 03-14-2012 | 10:20 PM
Safety Car

Originally Posted by MoaarLow
Nope, Plan was to just clean and spray in on. A few coats and call it a day.
Ill keep ya posted tho. Lookin for it again at a few other stores.

Yep thats what i was going to do, and FML bro you got em all from Philly to NY!
And im not sure who said it but someone had posted to use electical tape when masking out the diffuser. Its allows for a smoother line. It bends a lot easier and keeps shape over painters tape.
idk who posted it but it was probably that dude PyroDave.... fucktard hahaha
Old 03-15-2012 | 04:22 AM
Pro

idk who posted it but it was probably that dude PyroDave.... fucktard hahaha
sorry that I don't remember everyone who post something on the forums you cunt. Now mail me a can on dip !!
Old 03-15-2012 | 09:26 AM
Everyday I'm rofling

i vinyled my chrome trunk bar, it was really easy since i took it off to do it. i also have extra vinyl lying around so it made sense.
Old 03-15-2012 | 02:24 PM
Pro

i vinyled my chrome trunk bar, it was really easy since i took it off to do it. i also have extra vinyl lying around so it made sense.
I thought about CF wrapping it, Along wl the Diffuser, Ben's CF diff looks really nice, So i might try that. Not myself, a Shop but ill keep you guys posted
Old 03-15-2012 | 02:59 PM
Safety Car

i'd definitely try plastidip first, as its alot cheaper alternative
Old 03-15-2012 | 05:36 PM
ROTAREDOM

If it has to do with plastidip... Pyro is all over it. He is like an STD, it won't go away!

Old 03-15-2012 | 06:57 PM
Safety Car

if theres a penis, joes all over it, hes like a shrinking condom, once he's on, you can't get it off. legit stage 5 clinger
Old 03-15-2012 | 07:13 PM
Pro

If it has to do with plastidip... Pyro is all over it. He is like an STD, it won't go away!

if theres a penis, joes all over it, hes like a shrinking condom, once he's on, you can't get it off. legit stage 5 clinger
you guys are wild! But i need to find a can or 2. I will try and hunt down some this weekend.

getting anxious. my trunk is bare wl out this lip!
awaiting shipping confirmation
Old 03-15-2012 | 07:43 PM
ROTAREDOM

lol
Old 03-16-2012 | 11:44 PM
Pro

Still no plasti dip. FML!!

On another note looking for some mudflaps. Checking ebay but i might just go through acura and have em painted already
Old 03-17-2012 | 01:33 AM
Safety Car

moaar, just sayin, im home in jersey. if ya wanna come across the bridge, i can give ya some. i may be going to brooklyn sunday, so if you want, meet me in the city somewhere, and i can give ya a few cans. i can go home depot tom and pick up however much you want
Old 03-17-2012 | 08:30 AM
Pro

moaar, just sayin, im home in jersey. if ya wanna come across the bridge, i can give ya some. i may be going to brooklyn sunday, so if you want, meet me in the city somewhere, and i can give ya a few cans. i can go home depot tom and pick up however much you want
Please Bro, All I need is Maybe 1/2 Can? To do the A and Bar,
If you can grab me 2 Cans tht'll be cool, So I have enough to do my diffuser when it gets a little warmer out,

Id meet you right before you went back home. Washington Heights? Before the GWB
Old 03-19-2012 | 05:33 PM
Pro

Spoiler is on its way, EST Wednesday!. Also Pyro dropped off 2 cans of Plasti, so i shall have some new ass shots by the end of the week.
Old 03-19-2012 | 06:11 PM
ROTAREDOM

Yo just some advice when you do your diffuser, you might want a buddy to help you out when you do it. Since you are taking the FLASH dipping approach you are going to have a hard time getting a thick enough coat all around your bumper before the dip dries. And trust me your finger will get tired. lol thats what she said. Also electrical tape does not stick that well when stretched out so be prepared to paint when you lay down your line. I think you will be able to make it look nice though!
Old 03-19-2012 | 07:37 PM
Safety Car

Yo just some advice when you do your diffuser, you might want a buddy to help you out when you do it. Since you are taking the FLASH dipping approach you are going to have a hard time getting a thick enough coat all around your bumper before the dip dries. And trust me your finger will get tired. lol thats what she said. Also electrical tape does not stick that well when stretched out so be prepared to paint when you lay down your line. I think you will be able to make it look nice though!
he isn't doing the diffuser now, im goin to help him with that probably. he's doing the chrome trunk bar and the A emblem

Quick Reply: 2012 Bellanova White P. Tsx Tech Build Thread