2G TSX Chat, Chit, and General Info Thread

Search this Thread

Old 05-31-2014, 04:44 PM
Three Wheelin'

Received 602 Likes on 369 Posts
Originally Posted by opboarding
That hail is tiny. Doesn't look damaging.
Yeah it wasn't for the most part didn't see damage when I went to look.

The struggle though.

And Jaheri, wasn't throughout all of Orlando as far as I know. I asked someone that was by Millenia Mall and they said it wasn't even raining there.

Last edited by rawger; 05-31-2014 at 04:46 PM.
Old 05-31-2014, 04:54 PM
Everyday I'm rofling

Received 1,788 Likes on 1,103 Posts
Tested out my new camera a bit today. I saw this lizard and he was riding on the back of another lizard. What a freeloader!!! He has legs he can walk places himself!

2G TSX Chat, Chit, and General Info Thread-byqitzn.jpg
The following 5 users liked this post by opboarding:
iSeeYouTwo (06-02-2014), MC MiYoung3269 (06-01-2014), rawger (05-31-2014), ssjoeboe9 (06-01-2014), xtcnrice (05-31-2014)
Old 05-31-2014, 05:25 PM
Three Wheelin'

I fucking hate lizards! I actually hate frogs and lizards the most, I'm a total girl when it comes to creepy crawlers. We live next to a forest and I don't know how, but these house geckos find a way into my bathroom. So the first time I saw one chilling on the wall and I went to find some Raid, but by the time I got back it was hidden. So I just Raid'd up the place and put a mat under the door to block it so it couldn't get out. Open the door the next morning and I see it unconscious on the floor. Got a broom and pan and threw that bitch outside.

Then a few months later, I'm about to use my bathroom and I look in the mirror and see another gecko in the corner of my bathroom. Of course I freak out and try to find some Raid. I lost it and tried the same thing as last time, but no luck. I figured it found a way outside so I just go about using my bathroom for the next few months. That's when a few weeks ago I realize their is lizard droppings coming from my bathroom ceiling fan and landing next to my toilet and realize that bastard is living inside of it. This happens two or three times for the next month or so, so I'm on full alert at night looking out for the pooping son of a bitch. Then last week, right when I'm about to turn the light on in the my bathroom, I see something quickly move next to the light switch. Then I caught the sneaky mofo running near the baseboard of the sink. I call someone in my house to bring me some Raid and that's when it makes a turn near my toilet. We lose him, yet again, but I'm pretty confident now that he doesn't have anywhere to go that we will get him this time. So here I am chilling with a can of Raid in my hand, after spraying around the area I see the bastard run out into the open nearly right at me! I used up like half a can of Raid just to get it to stop moving. It has some spastic movements and finally I confirm the death when I use a broom and pan to throw it outside. Dude made it like 4-5 months living in my ceiling without being caught, but boy did he slip up that night.

It's to the point where I'm so paranoid of using my bathroom at night where I'll constantly inspect it and see if I find something before I go in.

Wow, this post is longer than I ever imagined. Thanks, OP.

Last edited by rawger; 05-31-2014 at 05:28 PM.
Old 05-31-2014, 05:54 PM
VR1
Itz JDM y0!

Received 443 Likes on 290 Posts
I'm chill with Lizards, Snakes, Frogs, Turtles etc.. I used to have a garter snake and a few turtles and frogs as pets when I was a kid. Now bugs I hate. I've came across copperheads before and I was like whatever. But if I see a cockroach or a house spider I freak the fck out. Once I found a House spider that was like an inch large in one of the bathrooms, never used that one again for a few weeks.
Old 05-31-2014, 06:30 PM
Pro

Received 235 Likes on 187 Posts
Originally Posted by rawger
Yeah it wasn't for the most part didn't see damage when I went to look.

The struggle though.

GRANIZO FUERTE MAR DEL PLATA - HOMBRE QUE NADA ARRIBA DE SU AUTO (extendido) - YouTube

And Jaheri, wasn't throughout all of Orlando as far as I know. I asked someone that was by Millenia Mall and they said it wasn't even raining there.
Yeah hail storms are really spotty I've been through quite a bit of minor ones here in orlando and they r all spotty, concentrated storms. The worst I ever experienced was when I was like 10 years old in Apopka riding w my younger sister w mom driving in her brand new teal geo storm. She had to pull over it was so bad.. Hail was the size of golf balls and some as big as tangerines.. My mom was scared the windshield was going to shatter but never did to all of our amazement.. The storm had hundreds of nasty dents after though..
Old 05-31-2014, 06:32 PM
Pro

I fucking hate lizards! I actually hate frogs and lizards the most, I'm a total girl when it comes to creepy crawlers. We live next to a forest and I don't know how, but these house geckos find a way into my bathroom. So the first time I saw one chilling on the wall and I went to find some Raid, but by the time I got back it was hidden. So I just Raid'd up the place and put a mat under the door to block it so it couldn't get out. Open the door the next morning and I see it unconscious on the floor. Got a broom and pan and threw that bitch outside.

Then a few months later, I'm about to use my bathroom and I look in the mirror and see another gecko in the corner of my bathroom. Of course I freak out and try to find some Raid. I lost it and tried the same thing as last time, but no luck. I figured it found a way outside so I just go about using my bathroom for the next few months. That's when a few weeks ago I realize their is lizard droppings coming from my bathroom ceiling fan and landing next to my toilet and realize that bastard is living inside of it. This happens two or three times for the next month or so, so I'm on full alert at night looking out for the pooping son of a bitch. Then last week, right when I'm about to turn the light on in the my bathroom, I see something quickly move next to the light switch. Then I caught the sneaky mofo running near the baseboard of the sink. I call someone in my house to bring me some Raid and that's when it makes a turn near my toilet. We lose him, yet again, but I'm pretty confident now that he doesn't have anywhere to go that we will get him this time. So here I am chilling with a can of Raid in my hand, after spraying around the area I see the bastard run out into the open nearly right at me! I used up like half a can of Raid just to get it to stop moving. It has some spastic movements and finally I confirm the death when I use a broom and pan to throw it outside. Dude made it like 4-5 months living in my ceiling without being caught, but boy did he slip up that night.

It's to the point where I'm so paranoid of using my bathroom at night where I'll constantly inspect it and see if I find something before I go in.

Wow, this post is longer than I ever imagined. Thanks, OP.
What a pansy! Lmao Florida is def not the place for you then rotff!!!

Originally Posted by VR1
I'm chill with Lizards, Snakes, Frogs, Turtles etc.. I used to have a garter snake and a few turtles and frogs as pets when I was a kid. Now bugs I hate. I've came across copperheads before and I was like whatever. But if I see a cockroach or a house spider I freak the fck out. Once I found a House spider that was like an inch large in one of the bathrooms, never used that one again for a few weeks.
I am the same exact way dude.. Spiders don't even bother me so much but reptiles are typically not dirty creatures and leave you alone if not bothered. Roaches on the other hand are the most disgusting creatures on the planet and must be eradicated from the face of this earth.. Kinda hard though since they can survive nuclear bombs and shit smh sigh

P.S. I ordered a cheapie black and decker random orbital buffer off amazon for 30 bucks since it will only be used once every month or so.. I didn't want to have to hand wax again lmao and for 30 bucks I said wth, haven't tried it out yet but will let you know how I like it after I do

Last edited by Jaheri_cbp; 05-31-2014 at 06:43 PM.
Old 05-31-2014, 07:13 PM
TSX AMG Type //M i-VVT

Received 856 Likes on 643 Posts
Tested out my new camera a bit today. I saw this lizard and he was riding on the back of another lizard. What a freeloader!!! He has legs he can walk places himself!

nice shot, what settings are you using though?
Try a higher fstop, cause if you look closely not all of it is sharp.
Old 05-31-2014, 07:44 PM
VTEC just kicked in, yo!

Received 1,112 Likes on 876 Posts
Originally Posted by iCrap

Love the colours/composition though.
Old 05-31-2014, 08:19 PM
Everyday I'm rofling

fstop=5.6
shutter=1/60
iso=900

I am pretty sure this is the one I took with the auto macro setting. The others I took with manual settings didn't turn out as good.
Old 05-31-2014, 09:22 PM
Three Wheelin'

Originally Posted by VR1
I'm chill with a lizards too, just not inside my house! Stay the fuck outside where you belong!

Originally Posted by Jaheri_cbp
What a pansy! Lmao Florida is def not the place for you then rotff!!!

I am the same exact way dude.. Spiders don't even bother me so much but reptiles are typically not dirty creatures and leave you alone if not bothered. Roaches on the other hand are the most disgusting creatures on the planet and must be eradicated from the face of this earth.. Kinda hard though since they can survive nuclear bombs and shit smh sigh

P.S. I ordered a cheapie black and decker random orbital buffer off amazon for 30 bucks since it will only be used once every month or so.. I didn't want to have to hand wax again lmao and for 30 bucks I said wth, haven't tried it out yet but will let you know how I like it after I do
Lol, I've lived in Florida my whole life and never had a problem with it. Lived in my new house for about a year now and we've dealed with 4-5 lizards coming in, most are small baby ones and then two were the house geckos. The problem is living right behind a forest, there's like 10x the amount of lizards chilling outside over here than there were at my old house. Came home one day and was about to pull into the driveway and a big ass snake was just chilling near the garage. Hell, even had a fucking scorpion find it's way into the house! It was pretty small, but still scared the fuck outta me.

It's funny yall are scared of roaches, one day after playing ball I opened the windows on the way home. I pull into the driveway and I hear this flying noise in the car. Turns out a flying roach had gotten itself stuck near the windshield. POS was having a hard time getting out, so I took a broom and tried forcing him out of the crack because I didn't want to Raid my dash. He finally started to crawl near the pillar and I grabbed him out with a paper towel lol.

I thought you had a buffer why'd you get the B&D?! Let me know how it is though, I've looked at that one before. I really want a PC 7424XP, but I can't find one for under/near $100 and I still have to buy different pads and shit. :/ I wish Northern Tool sold one, I had a 20 off 100 coupon from them.

The only thing is I have light swirl marks/scratches and I don't think that buffer is anywhere near powerful enough to take them out.
Old 05-31-2014, 09:34 PM
Three Wheelin'

The following users liked this post:
VR1 (06-01-2014)
Old 05-31-2014, 09:46 PM
Three Wheelin'

God, I don't know if I want a Game 7 or for the Spurs to just pull this win out right now.
Old 05-31-2014, 10:04 PM
TSX AMG Type //M i-VVT

fstop=5.6
shutter=1/60
iso=900

I am pretty sure this is the one I took with the auto macro setting. The others I took with manual settings didn't turn out as good.
lower your ISO to like 200-400... what camera do you have again? at 900 you may start to see grain.

Try a higher fstop also.
Old 05-31-2014, 10:17 PM
Three Wheelin'

Anyone use the 3M headlight restoration kit before? Picked one up, gonna give it a whirl tomorrow.
Old 05-31-2014, 10:26 PM
Three Wheelin'

I love Duncan. Gonna miss that man when he retires.
Jaheri_cbp (06-01-2014)
Old 05-31-2014, 10:42 PM
Everyday I'm rofling

lower your ISO to like 200-400... what camera do you have again? at 900 you may start to see grain.

Try a higher fstop also.
I have a Nikon D5200. Still a little fuzzy on what f stop should be for different shots. I'm still reading junk about settings.
Old 05-31-2014, 11:21 PM
TSX AMG Type //M i-VVT

if you want more in focus, higher f stop number... but the shutter will be open longer, less light is let in.

less in forcus, narrow DOF, smaller f stop number... shutter open for less time, more light is let in.

Not sure what ISO the 5200 starts to get grain...you'll have to mess with it. 900 is too high though.
my 7100 gets grainy a little over 1000.... but my 800 has no grain till past 2500ish..

Last edited by iCrap; 05-31-2014 at 11:26 PM.
opboarding (06-01-2014)
Old 06-01-2014, 08:36 AM
VR1
Itz JDM y0!

Spurs better win their 2 home games.
Old 06-01-2014, 10:24 AM
ROTAREDOM

Received 1,488 Likes on 1,058 Posts

I despise this picture... The stupid dinosaur lizards are from brasil and the green ones are native to fl. I shoot all the Dino ones and leave the green ones to live and reproduce. Now I find out they are humping anything with a tail! Where did the lizard standards go these days!?
opboarding (06-01-2014)
Old 06-01-2014, 10:26 AM
ROTAREDOM

Received 1,488 Likes on 1,058 Posts
Anyone use the 3M headlight restoration kit before? Picked one up, gonna give it a whirl tomorrow.
By far the best thing I have ever used is starbrite marine polish. You rub it one with a hand towel and wait till you hear that squeaky sound and then wipe it off. It takes 5 min to do both lights and it turns out great. No tools, no sanding and the bottle lasts forever.
Old 06-01-2014, 11:57 AM
Goodbye.

Received 584 Likes on 423 Posts
Hello,

VR1 asked me to post here.

I drive this:
Old 06-01-2014, 03:59 PM
TSX AMG Type //M i-VVT

You got rid of your tsx and got a gt86?
Old 06-01-2014, 06:01 PM
Drifting

Received 1,000 Likes on 712 Posts
So I saw this last night as I was leaving the theater.....

VR1 (06-01-2014)
Old 06-01-2014, 06:10 PM
Three Wheelin'

Originally Posted by TSXy Luster
Hello,

I drive this:
Traitor! How dare you show your face here!

Post count is at 666 AKA TSXY is the devil.
VR1 (06-01-2014)
Old 06-01-2014, 06:19 PM
ceb
Suzuka Master

Received 1,276 Likes on 951 Posts
if you want more in focus, higher f stop number... but the shutter will be open longer, less light is let in.

less in forcus, narrow DOF, smaller f stop number... shutter open for less time, more light is let in.

Not sure what ISO the 5200 starts to get grain...you'll have to mess with it. 900 is too high though.
my 7100 gets grainy a little over 1000.... but my 800 has no grain till past 2500ish..
Huh?

At the appropriate exposure, the same amount of light will reach the sensor (or the film). If less or more light reaches the sensor then the picture will be under or over exposed.

A smaller "f-stop" (higher number) will increase depth of field while a lower number with decrease depth of field.

You need to adjust your shutter speed to compensate for the aperture adjustment of the lens. Without image stabilization, your shutter speed should be equal to or faster than the focal length of the lens.
Old 06-01-2014, 06:36 PM
VR1
Itz JDM y0!

Originally Posted by MC MiYoung3269
So I saw this last night as I was leaving the theater.....

Wait... WTF is this.. Looks like a Cadenza with a K900 badge. Looks good though.
Old 06-01-2014, 06:37 PM
VR1
Itz JDM y0!

Originally Posted by TSXy Luster
Hello,

I drive this:
Go home TSXy, your drunk. TRD GT86 ain't sold in 'Merica.
Old 06-01-2014, 06:39 PM
Drifting

Received 1,000 Likes on 712 Posts
It's a K7/Cadenza with K badges..... Don't think the K900 has its own badge O_o
Old 06-01-2014, 06:40 PM
Three Wheelin'

Saw a Ferrari 458 and the driver looked a lot like Wale.
Old 06-01-2014, 06:41 PM
Three Wheelin'

Originally Posted by VR1
Wait... WTF is this.. Looks like a Cadenza with a K900 badge. Looks good though.
It's a Kia.

End of discussion.
The following 2 users liked this post by rawger:
Harper (06-01-2014), MC MiYoung3269 (06-01-2014)
Old 06-01-2014, 06:44 PM
Three Wheelin'

Originally Posted by ssjoeboe9
I despise this picture... The stupid dinosaur lizards are from brasil and the green ones are native to fl. I shoot all the Dino ones and leave the green ones to live and reproduce. Now I find out they are humping anything with a tail! Where did the lizard standards go these days!?
It wants that exotic booty, can you blame him? He looks so happy to be able to give her that D.
ssjoeboe9 (06-02-2014)
Old 06-01-2014, 06:53 PM
VR1
Itz JDM y0!

Yup, nevermind. I thought it had it's own badge like the new Genesis Sedan does.
Old 06-01-2014, 07:11 PM
Pro

Received 65 Likes on 39 Posts
I have uverse here and it's pretty damn good for the most part.. I can play all my COD multiplayer download plenty of torrents and NOT SEED AFTER, and all the other good shit just fine.. It's a bit slower than brighthouse's fastest but I have the fastest att has to offer and I'm not complaining.. I'm not exactly a tetchy though.. And sorry for bringing old posts from the dead guys was in Chicago since Monday for my ladies bday and just catching up
Actually your timing is perfect. I just put an application for a new place and my two options are Time Warner and UVerse. I have Timer Warner now, and it's been OK, but UVerse seems to be the better deal.

I swore off AT&T a few years ago after they tried to screw me (wanted $300 for new equipment when it was their hardware that failed from regular use), but I might have to go back to them if they're going to give me better service for less money.
Old 06-01-2014, 07:11 PM
Pro

Flashpro and custom exhaust is going to have to wait a little while. I pick her up in three days.. Can't wait!!
Attached Thumbnails 2G TSX Chat, Chit, and General Info Thread-image.jpg  
Old 06-01-2014, 08:47 PM
Three Wheelin'

Flashpro and custom exhaust is going to have to wait a little while. I pick her up in three days.. Can't wait!!
Ladies and Gentlemen, we have our defconskylude version 2.0.
MC MiYoung3269 (06-01-2014)
Old 06-01-2014, 08:49 PM
Everyday I'm rofling

That's a weird way to hold a gun.
Old 06-01-2014, 08:58 PM
Three Wheelin'

That's a weird way to hold a gun.
You're saying it shouldn't be pointed at yourself?
Old 06-01-2014, 09:42 PM
Everyday I'm rofling

You're saying it shouldn't be pointed at yourself?
Now, I'm no gun expert or anything, but I'm preeeeeeeeeeeety sure that is a good rule to follow.
The following 2 users liked this post by opboarding:
MC MiYoung3269 (06-01-2014), xtcnrice (06-01-2014)
Old 06-01-2014, 09:49 PM
TSX AMG Type //M i-VVT

rawger (06-01-2014)
Old 06-01-2014, 10:03 PM
Three Wheelin'

Now, I'm no gun expert or anything, but I'm preeeeeeeeeeeety sure that is a good rule to follow.
Pssh. Rules are for sissies anyways.

Jaheri_cbp (06-02-2014)

Quick Reply: 2G TSX Chat, Chit, and General Info Thread