hay guys, whats going on

Search this Thread

Old 03-17-2009, 05:16 PM
Drifting

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Gnate
Nacirema dream much?

I bought 3.0 premium tips for my stock muffler today, gonna be putting that back on soon. Along with new rotors, brake pads, sways, bushings and spoiler... lots of shit on my plate.

noobs learn from the best, i guess.

sounds like a good amount of work. i did some work this past weekend, car drives better.

Originally Posted by bigT
Butt dyno is better than no dyno
yah, you drive a CL. and it's probably stock. :gheylaugh:

and no, not in his case, he has lots of mods that would benefit from a real dyno or street tune much more than knocking your dizzy with a hammer.

and there wasn't any bitch talk, you quoted me with some :ghey: remark and then went after the fact that i dont happen to drive a CL. like i told the other guy, go read about intakes and do some searching. then knock people.
Old 03-17-2009, 05:48 PM
Drifting

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by Dicorp
and there wasn't any bitch talk, you quoted me with some :ghey: remark and then went after the fact that i dont happen to drive a CL. like i told the other guy, go read about intakes and do some searching. then knock people.
Damn your right, you got me. I'm completely clueless in all aspects of automotive knowledge. gee this must be the first forum I've ever been on. thankyou, oh wise one, for telling me which direction to head in.
Old 03-17-2009, 05:49 PM
Drifting

in serious news.. check out the photogallery for finished product of my wheels
Old 03-17-2009, 06:19 PM
Drifting

Originally Posted by ShadowBar
Damn your right, you got me. I'm completely clueless in all aspects of automotive knowledge. gee this must be the first forum I've ever been on. thankyou, oh wise one, for telling me which direction to head in.
nice avatar btw...it seems to me, running your mouth offline like you do here has gotten you into some hot water. maybe take a hint...
Old 03-17-2009, 07:40 PM
Drifting

nice avatar btw...it seems to me, running your mouth offline like you do here has gotten you into some hot water. maybe take a hint...

So what if I'm new. i fail to see where this gives you some sort of right to be a dick to me? I'm plenty knowledgeable about cars and aside from our little nit pick here, I've done nothing but positively contribute to the community.

You decided to take a joke and turn it into something more. Seeing as you cant just let it be, why cant we just call this little tussle to a halt before someones ego gets further trampled upon. deal?
Old 03-17-2009, 08:11 PM
Senior Moderator

Received 79 Likes on 71 Posts
OKKKKKK GUYSSSS stop getting ur panties in a bunch! Shadowbar, if you're on here long enough you'll get used to Dicorp's demeanor, that's just how he is. He's got good info but sometimes people take offense to his straightforward cutting comments which can feel insulting.

As for a tune, that's definitely on my list to get done by July. I just have to get an exhaust and a real header, then tune is next. LOL @ hitting dizzy w/a hammer, who does that? I just noticed mine was adjusted like it was pulled completely forward towards the front of the car, so i unbolted it and set it back a little bit. Either way the car drives much better with fresh components and plugged leaks, i'm probably going to buy an exhaust and have a local shop street tune it for 100, then save up for headers and a real dyno tune
Old 03-17-2009, 08:15 PM
Drifting

Originally Posted by DaInFaMMuS1

As for a tune, that's definitely on my list to get done by July. I just have to get an exhaust and a real header, then tune is next. LOL @ hitting dizzy w/a hammer, who does that? I just noticed mine was adjusted like it was pulled completely forward towards the front of the car, so i unbolted it and set it back a little bit. Either way the car drives much better with fresh components and plugged leaks, i'm probably going to buy an exhaust and have a local shop street tune it for 100, then save up for headers and a real dyno tune

there's a couple of shops around the tristate area that have Dyno days if your into tuning it yourself?
like heavily discounted dyno runs.. I cant think of any shops off the top of my head, but I see ads for them on craigslist sometimes.
Old 03-17-2009, 08:24 PM
Drifting

speaking of cars, i drove mine to school today
Old 03-17-2009, 08:28 PM
Custom User Title

Received 10 Likes on 8 Posts
^

I do everyday.
Old 03-17-2009, 08:30 PM
Drifting

So what if I'm new. i fail to see where this gives you some sort of right to be a dick to me? I'm plenty knowledgeable about cars and aside from our little nit pick here, I've done nothing but positively contribute to the community.

You decided to take a joke and turn it into something more. Seeing as you cant just let it be, why cant we just call this little tussle to a halt before someones ego gets further trampled upon. deal?
I never said I have the right to be a dick or what not.Nor do I care that you're new. But I've been on here for almost 3 years, learning and reading and posting slowly. Maybe not lately, although i do try to contribute general info and H22 related stuff, for people interested/in process/having done swaps. Certain people appreciate that, and for that I respect them and this forum. Others seem to think it's cool to make statements like yours...get a CL, trash the Prelude, and the like.

What bothers me is that you came out of nowhere, insulting/making comments about my current car, while having done next to nothing personally to yours or contributed anything to the forum, except some pics of of models for the rambling guys to to.

OKKKKKK GUYSSSS stop getting ur panties in a bunch! Shadowbar, if you're on here long enough you'll get used to Dicorp's demeanor, that's just how he is. He's got good info but sometimes people take offense to his straightforward cutting comments which can feel insulting.

Too bad you're not on Prelude power...we just had a GB for a Hytech replica header, 11whp, untuned gains. for like 450$ shipped. They're on ebay also, but prolly more expensive.

Last edited by Dicorp; 03-17-2009 at 08:33 PM.
Old 03-17-2009, 08:39 PM
Skuuuurrrrrt!

Received 12 Likes on 12 Posts
So what if I'm new. i fail to see where this gives you some sort of right to be a dick to me?
He could be a dick to anyone who hasn't been on as long as him. Just something you gotta get used to.

Haha, took the words out of my mouth.

Last edited by GhettoNinja06; 03-17-2009 at 08:42 PM.
Old 03-17-2009, 08:42 PM
Drifting

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts
Originally Posted by Euro925
speaking of cars, i drove mine to school today
i wish i had my CL at school

fuck you JMU parking services!
Old 03-17-2009, 08:43 PM
Drifting

Originally Posted by southernjerseycl
i wish i had my CL at school

fuck you JMU parking services!
bribe em
Old 03-17-2009, 08:44 PM
Drifting

Originally Posted by GhettoNinja06
He could be a dick to anyone who hasn't been on as long as him. Just something you gotta get used to.
He has a right to be a dick when people trash his Prelude.
Old 03-17-2009, 09:26 PM
Senior Moderator

Too bad you're not on Prelude power...we just had a GB for a Hytech replica header, 11whp, untuned gains. for like 450$ shipped. They're on ebay also, but prolly more expensive.
450 SHIPPED?! Awwww MANNNN!!!!! I definitely missed out Did u get a header too?
Old 03-17-2009, 09:27 PM
Drifting

ok, how many times need I say it was a joke? a motherfucking joke. i have plenty of respect for the prelude and the h22. if i could afford it, id do an h22 swap hands down.

Next to nothing? considering ive had my CL for a little over 2 months now and i got laid off my previous job not to long ago, id like to think im doing pretty well. in my experience, people don't buy cars then mod them completley in the course of two months? Ive got I/H/E/ plugs + wires and am working on more. but now I ask... what else can I do to my f23 aside from FI? aside from a mega squirt and a tune. not much. springs will be in shortly, and im keeping my stockies.

As for doing next to nothing for the forum.. I feel as though ive contributed well to both performance and aesthetic modification threads. given my opinions and asked for feedback. am i wrong in thinking that that is what a forum is for? your right ive only been here a month, and youve been here for three years. in the bigger scheme of things, your twenty four, I'm nineteen. I would think that someone older then me would at least be able to detect sarcasm and or a joke instead of being so insecure that you lash out in self defense before you fully understand the statement being made.
Old 03-17-2009, 09:28 PM
where is....

i swear, when i had my CL every single wheel that was for sale on craigslist that was nice was 5 lug.
now that i have 5 lugs, all the nice wheels are 4 lug
Old 03-17-2009, 09:30 PM
Drifting

been said before, your a little late to the party.

you traded your cl for a quelude.

nuff said.

this is what started it all. sure my first statement was a little 'cutting', but BlackAck has made it perfectly clear that this is what should happen and everyone has agreed..

unless im colorblind, I do believe that's red text right? and i know im new, but Red = Sarcasm. Sarcasm, for the most part = joke.
Old 03-17-2009, 09:31 PM
Drifting

Originally Posted by AznX TL
i swear, when i had my CL every single wheel that was for sale on craigslist that was nice was 5 lug.
now that i have 5 lugs, all the nice wheels are 4 lug

haha that reminds me of when stuck in traffic and it seems like every lane is moving faster than yours until your in aforementioned lane.
Old 03-17-2009, 09:32 PM
Custom User Title

WHYYY must someone always get the last word in?

the argument is over here! right here

nobody is angry anymore, no more tears please. I'll ship anybody a bottle of Johnson&johnson (no more tears) baby shampoo who needs one. Now please, for the love of god, stop. Don't even post anytthing in response to this post. please and thanks.
Old 03-17-2009, 09:33 PM
Drifting

Originally Posted by Gnate
Don't even post anytthing in response to this post. please and thanks.

your beautiful.
Old 03-17-2009, 09:43 PM
Custom User Title

Shadow, the wheels you painted were exactly what I was planning on getting, but ethenol pmed me and showed me his wheels, yours came out real nice. I'd personally rather go with powdercoating over the spray can look.
Old 03-17-2009, 09:50 PM
Senior Moderator

Seriously, STFU or GTFO. Its getting annoying. Arguement is over.

Powdercoating is nice, but if u can spraycan it and get it to look good, then its fine. You're probably gonna have to redo it a while later though
Old 03-17-2009, 09:59 PM
Drifting

calm down, the fights over.

and thanks, they came out alot better then i expected. im expecting to have to respray em, the paint will undoubtedly fuck up over time. but for 9.30$? you cant beat it.

id like to get em powder coated, but that takes $$$
Old 03-17-2009, 10:15 PM
Senior Moderator

Received 1,098 Likes on 832 Posts
anyways........
Old 03-17-2009, 10:43 PM
Drifting

anyways...i just smoked a cuban leaf cigar and it was grrrrreaattt.
Old 03-17-2009, 11:00 PM
Drifting

450 SHIPPED?! Awwww MANNNN!!!!! I definitely missed out Did u get a header too?

no, im broke. plus it had clearance issues relative to the ground ( preludes are pretty low with even a modest drop) and fitment issues with the crossmember, making the install a pain. not to mention it lacked

Originally Posted by GhettoNinja06

Haha, took the words out of my mouth.
thanks for chiming in
Old 03-17-2009, 11:08 PM
Senior Moderator

no, im broke. plus it had clearance issues relative to the ground ( preludes are pretty low with even a modest drop) and fitment issues with the crossmember, making the install a pain. not to mention it lacked
....lacked what? Is that the one that they had to notch the crossmember to get it to fit even though the advertisement says u dont?
Old 03-17-2009, 11:34 PM
Drifting

....lacked what? Is that the one that they had to notch the crossmember to get it to fit even though the advertisement says u dont?
lol, owned..

ok, again, here were the issues.

1) limited ground clearance...like below oil pan
2) Crossmember modification required
3) 02 Sensor bung in a bad location
4) no flex pipe.

needless to say, lots of work required to make it work. but 7-11 whp sounds nice.
Old 03-17-2009, 11:52 PM
Senior Moderator
Regional Coordinator
(Mid-Atlantic)

Received 4,477 Likes on 3,070 Posts
I am so sick of this shit, shadowbar, you have NOT been on here long enough to be starting this shit. You also posted your wheels in 10 different threads, and dicorp, you shouldn't be egging him on. I'm locking this thread up for now because I'm tired of it. When you fuckers grow up, I may consider reopening. God I feel like I should be getting paid to babysit on here, this is ridiculous, when the argument is over it's over, I shouldn't have to be here to step in and say stop the argument. You guys need to give it up. Shadowbar, consider this an official warning