It is official, RLX Sport Hybrid going on sale!

Search this Thread

Old 06-04-2015, 10:14 PM
Instructor

Received 22 Likes on 19 Posts
Originally Posted by woropallo
Man you must have some pull, I finally got a call back from my dealer and he told you had some pull because it was order in March. My order was place today, black on black, and it will be 90 days before it arrives. They asked me what color I wanted. Required no deposit or commitment and if I don't want it when it comes in they will just sell it. I am already sold.
I am curious what they offered you for your trade
Old 06-05-2015, 06:40 AM
Racer

Received 110 Likes on 76 Posts
Originally Posted by open contact
I am curious what they offered you for your trade
They are smart, they call me and ask me what color car i wanted and will order it and put it on hold for me. I asked them, what about the numbers. They said no deposit required or commitment to buy. If I am not happy with the numbers I don't have to buy the car and they will just sell it to someone else. So essentially they are waiting to get the car in at the dealer, then have me come in to see it, drive it then talk numbers. I figure they feel I will be sold once I drive it. What they don't know is that I am already sold on it. Looking at Edmunds they say the 2015 RLX Advance is worth around 45k, I am thinking I may be able to get them to 47k to 50k. I don't see them negotiating on the price of the 2016 SH AWD. Also, my wife is thinking about a new car and looking at the MDX, so I might throw that into the deal. Either way the lost is ok with me because I will get what I wanted originally, an RLX SH AWD. I will post the deal once I get it done, but it will be 90 days before the car arrives at the dealer.

Last edited by woropallo; 06-05-2015 at 06:42 AM.
The following users liked this post:
pgeorg (06-05-2015)
Old 06-05-2015, 07:15 AM
Three Wheelin'

Received 1,164 Likes on 536 Posts
I am still waiting on my dealer to let me know when I can place my order for #2 silver/silver Tech.
Old 06-05-2015, 07:54 AM
Racer

Originally Posted by RLX-Sport Hybrid
I am still waiting on my dealer to let me know when I can place my order for #2 silver/silver Tech.
I had to call my dealer and let them know it was on sell and another person is having their new car arrive this month. You may want to call them and tell them this story.That what got my dealer moving and ordering it.
Old 06-05-2015, 08:10 AM
Grandpa

Received 2,609 Likes on 1,475 Posts
It sounds like there might be more 2016 Sport Hybrid available than there were 2014.

Very encouraging. :-)

But I hope people know what they're doing and nobody gets buyer's remorse after losing thousands on the old RLX. The Sport Hybrid is, after all, still just a car...just a very nice car.
The following 3 users liked this post by George Knighton:
pgeorg (06-05-2015), RLX-Sport Hybrid (06-07-2015), woropallo (06-05-2015)
Old 06-05-2015, 01:52 PM
Pro

Received 562 Likes on 255 Posts
I figure they feel I will be sold once I drive it. What they don't know is that I am already sold on it. Looking at Edmunds they say the 2015 RLX Advance is worth around 45k, I am thinking I may be able to get them to 47k to 50k. I don't see them negotiating on the price of the 2016 SH AWD. Also, my wife is thinking about a new car and looking at the MDX, so I might throw that into the deal.
You are probably smarter than the dealer..... If it were me I would try to nail down the trade-in before you get even more emotionally committed to the Sport Hybrid after your test drive. You don't need any advice but I would call the dealer and ask for a test drive for your wife for the MDX and then get started on the discussion about the trade-in value....

Hope it all works out. We need some more Sport Hybrid drivers who are not beta-testers. You will probably be more objective and like George have a unique prospective on the differences between the PAWS and Hybrid.

Good luck.
woropallo (06-05-2015)
Old 06-07-2015, 07:42 PM
Racer

Originally Posted by TampaRL
Although I am still out of the country, my Acura GM contacted me today that my SH just arrived in the US. A 2016 SH RLX Advance Graphite Luster / Graystone should be in my hands for my birthday.
🎂
Are you dealing with the Acura dealer in Clearwater?
Old 06-08-2015, 10:50 AM
MNH
Intermediate

Received 11 Likes on 5 Posts
I just spoke with a rep at the local dealership, after inquiring as to whether they had a 2016 RLX Sport Hybrid SH-AWD in stock that I could test drive.

The rep told me that Acura had only built 200 of these vehicles in total (package trim percentages were not discussed), and indicated that only 10 of them were coming to the New England region.

If this is true (I should hope so since there really is no reason to invent such a thing) then it is absolutely crazy. With that one phone call it would now seem that the likelihood of ultimately being able to obtain one with my desired color combinations in Advance trim is quite slim.

I'm not quite sure what Acura is doing, but with this new disappointing information it would now seem that I will either likely end up in an A6 later this year or perhaps even forego the new car acquisition entirely for another model year.

{shaking head}

Last edited by MNH; 06-08-2015 at 10:52 AM.
Old 06-08-2015, 10:55 AM
Grandpa

I thought it sounded the other day like somebody in Florida had found a new 2016 KC2.

But according to cars.com, all 41 currently available Sport Hybrids were made in 2014.

The dealership where I bought my car say that they're aware of one KC2 they're getting, and haven't heard of any others.
Old 06-08-2015, 10:58 AM
Racer

Originally Posted by MNH
I just spoke with a rep at the local dealership, after inquiring as to whether they had a 2016 RLX Sport Hybrid SH-AWD in stock that I could test drive.

The rep told me that Acura had only built 200 of these vehicles in total (package trim percentages were not discussed), and indicated that only 10 of them were coming to the New England region.

If this is true (I should hope so since there really is no reason to invent such a thing) then it is absolutely crazy. With that one phone call it would now seem that the likelihood of ultimately being able to obtain one with my desired color combinations in Advance trim is quite slim.

I'm not quite sure what Acura is doing, but with this new disappointing information it would now seem that I will either likely end up in an A6 later this year or perhaps even forego the new car acquisition entirely for another model year.

{shaking head}

If your really are interested or want the car, you can talk with your dealer and they can order one for you, an advance with your specific color combination. That what my dealer did with me. They order it last week and I was told it will take 90 days for it to arrive at the dealership since it coming from the factory.
Old 06-08-2015, 11:14 AM
MNH
Intermediate

If your really are interested or want the car, you can talk with your dealer and they can order one for you, an advance with your specific color combination. That what my dealer did with me. They order it last week and I was told it will take 90 days for it to arrive at the dealership since it coming from the factory.
Good info, thanks. I did read about your order.

I still need to drive the car before contemplating placing an order, though. If they can't even find me one to test out then I will be at a loss for words in terms of Acura's corporate plans for the RLX going forward. Perhaps they really don't care about the proliferation of this vehicle, as others have previously opined (since there really doesn't seem to be another reasonable conclusion).

Old 06-08-2015, 02:38 PM
Three Wheelin'

Received 937 Likes on 487 Posts
My dealer said you could NOT custom order a new 2016 SH. They did say that they can try to find one you want (trim, color, etc) out of the inventory that was built, but otherwise they aren't building them to order like you can with a regular PAWS (which is what I did on my 2014). Sounds like we're getting conflicting info?

The silver/ebony Advanced is supposed to show up at one of my dealers in 2 weeks. Looking forward to checking it out.
Old 06-08-2015, 02:44 PM
Burning Brakes

Received 747 Likes on 410 Posts
Originally Posted by holografique
My dealer said you could NOT custom order a new 2016 SH. They did say that they can try to find one you want (trim, color, etc) out of the inventory that was built, but otherwise they aren't building them to order like you can with a regular PAWS (which is what I did on my 2014). Sounds like we're getting conflicting info?

The silver/ebony Advanced is supposed to show up at one of my dealers in 2 weeks. Looking forward to checking it out.
My dealer told me the same thing.......they can request to have the one i want from the ones already built, but it is not guaranteed.
Old 06-08-2015, 03:12 PM
Three Wheelin'

Originally Posted by pgeorg
My dealer told me the same thing.......they can request to have the one i want from the ones already built, but it is not guaranteed.
Mine just confirmed the same info too. Right now my dealer does not have one coming in at all. They are seeing what they can do to get me an Advance silver/black SH. I figure that if I am crazy enough to get two of them, why not have one in each trim level? If I have to go to another dealer I will, but I want to preserve my loyalty to the one I have been doing business with for a very long time.
pgeorg (06-08-2015)
Old 06-08-2015, 04:04 PM
Racer

I am surprised you folks are getting that response, how did my dealer do it. They asked me the color I wanted and are ordering it from the factory. 2016 SH AWD Advance Black on Black. What about the other person that order it and he said it is coming in close to his birthday, end June. How did he order it? You got me curious so I called my dealer and they said you can order it but you have to wait until the allocation order comes out then they can make adjustments. My dealer allocation order is coming out next week and that when they will place my order and it will take 6 to 8 weeks from then. But he told me you can definitely order it and get the color you want. They know I won't accept it unless it B/B. Hope this helps.
pgeorg (06-08-2015)
Old 06-08-2015, 05:31 PM
Senior Moderator

Received 4,612 Likes on 2,193 Posts
I am sorry but this is simply not a clear way to do business.

Acura announces 2016 Sport Hybrid to go on sale 6/3. They tell us to contact your dealer. Almost a week later, we have confusion and chaos about how to order. Some dealers say "you can choose from inventory on hand". Another says they can order.

How about some clarity, Acura?
The following 2 users liked this post by neuronbob:
fsmith (06-08-2015), pgeorg (06-08-2015)
Old 06-08-2015, 05:38 PM
Three Wheelin'

Received 996 Likes on 530 Posts
^Some of this confusion may be an Acura issue and some of it may be dealers pushing the units that know they have coming rather than going out of their way to get the customer what they want. My experience has been that dealers will "bend the truth" to move a car they know they might sit on for a while.
pgeorg (06-08-2015)
Old 06-08-2015, 06:33 PM
Grandpa

In December 1999, I drove from Richmond VA to Atlanta GA to be able to get a DC2 ITR that was black instead of yellow.

So...I guess it could be worse.

I didn't think I would get used to "Bellanova White Pearl" [sic], but I did.

:-)
Old 06-08-2015, 06:35 PM
Three Wheelin'

Originally Posted by George Knighton
In December 1999, I drove from Richmond VA to Atlanta GA to be able to get a DC2 ITR that was black instead of yellow.

So...I guess it could be worse.

I didn't think I would get used to "Bellanova White Pearl" [sic], but I did.

Ok George. Translation?
Old 06-08-2015, 08:54 PM
Three Wheelin'

They are seeing what they can do to get me an Advance silver/black SH.
That's EXACTLY the model/trim coming to one of my local dealers in 2 weeks. Acura Carland in Gwinnet/Duluth, just north of Metro Atlanta. It's where I've been going since 2008 for service on all my Acura's. One of the reps there called me over the weekend to chat about it, and as of Sunday, it's not sold yet. I don't plan on buying/leasing that one, so if you're interested, let me know and I can make the connection.

I'm holding out till next year for a graphite/ebony SH. I am determined to eventually drive the model that got me hooked on the RLX to begin with...

Plus I want to see what the 2017 year model brings before I make the move...
RLX-Sport Hybrid (06-08-2015)
Old 06-08-2015, 09:13 PM
Three Wheelin'

That's EXACTLY the model/trim coming to one of my local dealers in 2 weeks. Acura Carland in Gwinnet/Duluth, just north of Metro Atlanta. It's where I've been going since 2008 for service on all my Acura's. One of the reps there called me over the weekend to chat about it, and as of Sunday, it's not sold yet. I don't plan on buying/leasing that one, so if you're interested, let me know and I can make the connection.

I'm holding out till next year for a graphite/ebony SH. I am determined to eventually drive the model that got me hooked on the RLX to begin with...

Plus I want to see what the 2017 year model brings before I make the move...
That color is the Graphite right, not silver? Pictures can be deceiving, thus my question.
Old 06-08-2015, 09:20 PM
Three Wheelin'

Correctomundo my friend
RLX-Sport Hybrid (06-08-2015)
Old 06-08-2015, 09:36 PM
Three Wheelin'

Correctomundo my friend
Very sharp! That is the color fsmith has and what I looked at in Boston that another member just bought. My #2 will be an Advance silver/black. Your dealership is getting one? If so can you PM me the contact info? I would prefer to deal with my local dealer, but if I can't then that opens up other areas. Quite frankly Atlanta is not exactly around the corner from New York.
holografique (06-11-2015)
Old 06-11-2015, 07:03 AM
Racer

Received 98 Likes on 52 Posts
Back after a month on the road--off and on--.

My dealer called and he has 2016 in stock.
Old 06-11-2015, 04:00 PM
ceb
Suzuka Master

Received 1,276 Likes on 951 Posts
Originally Posted by sri_gondi
I know i will not be comparing apples to apples but I have a civic hybrid from 2006 and it has 110k on it and do not see any signs or wear or loosing the charging. I would imagine the same for RLX SH SH as well.
More apples and oranges. We had a '03 Civic Hybrid that the battery was going out on in '09 - with 234k miles on the odometer.
Old 06-12-2015, 06:41 AM
Grandpa

Very sharp! That is the color fsmith has and what I looked at in Boston that another member just bought.
The first RLX that I ever drove was Graphite.

I decided that I didn't like it because it was too close to black and would tend to show normal driving damage too much.

It also gets over 100 degrees very often these days, and very dark cars (for me) just get too hot.
Old 06-12-2015, 08:50 AM
Three Wheelin'

The first RLX that I ever drove was Graphite.

I decided that I didn't like it because it was too close to black and would tend to show normal driving damage too much.

It also gets over 100 degrees very often these days, and very dark cars (for me) just get too hot.
It was 88 degrees here yesterday with a heat index of 94, and although it was quite warm in the car after sitting in the heat for a few hours, it did not feel warmer than any other car would be in my experience. I have seen many tests to prove that dark colored cars hold more heat than lighter ones so I know the facts are not on my side, but the HVAC cooled things down very quickly and I had no problems.
Old 06-12-2015, 09:12 AM
Grandpa

It was 88 degrees here yesterday with a heat index of 94, and although it was quite warm in the car after sitting in the heat for a few hours, it did not feel warmer than any other car would be in my experience. I have seen many tests to prove that dark colored cars hold more heat than lighter ones so I know the facts are not on my side, but the HVAC cooled things down very quickly and I had no problems.
#120 is white and #110 was black.

It was August at Summit Point.

I leaned on #120 with a clip board and made the notes I was going to make, then I moved over to #110 and leaned on the roof the same way...and burned my forearms immediately.

It's up to you, of course, and maybe you like the way black looks so much that it over rides the other factors, but I don't think there's any doubt that the HVAC is going to have to work harder in a black car, and that it's going to take longer to cool.

If you like black and Graphite all that much, then it simply over rides the facts.
Old 06-12-2015, 09:47 AM
Three Wheelin'

#120 is white and #110 was black.

It was August at Summit Point.

I leaned on #120 with a clip board and made the notes I was going to make, then I moved over to #110 and leaned on the roof the same way...and burned my forearms immediately.

It's up to you, of course, and maybe you like the way black looks so much that it over rides the other factors, but I don't think there's any doubt that the HVAC is going to have to work harder in a black car, and that it's going to take longer to cool.

If you like black and Graphite all that much, then it simply over rides the facts.
All fair points. I do wonder how much glass surfaces contribute to the interior temps as opposed to the metal surface area. It would be interesting to see what transfers more heat.
Old 06-12-2015, 11:24 AM
Grandpa

Glass lets the light through to whatever color is underneath, and that's where you win or lose. You'll have a greenhouse effect if the car is closed, because after the light is converted to heat it cannot get back out.

Black absorbs the light and turns it into heat.

White reflects the light and will remain cooler.
RLX-Sport Hybrid (06-15-2015)
Old 06-13-2015, 07:24 PM
Torch & Pitchfork Posse

Received 1,806 Likes on 793 Posts
Update

Originally Posted by TampaRL
The first shipment has arrived on the west coast and likely none have arrived at dealers yet.
I received an update that mine will arrive in Tampa Bay 6/24-6/28. The VIN is #47.
Perhaps dealers near the port of entry will have them in the next few days. Perhaps Colin got the Hawaii bound units?

Also, I notice the wood steering wheel accessory for 2016 RLXs, but likely will not match the trim of the SH? unless the wood trim for all 2016 is the same? It can wait.
After getting home and getting settled from my trip, I went to my dealer today to manage some details for the arrival of my 2016 SH RLX Advance.

I drove home a 2016 RLX to verify it will fit in my garage. As with my RL I have to back into my garage to clear the garage door hurricane braces (which stick out 3+ inches from the door). Further, I have a parking curb in the garage by code since I have a gas furnace and hot water heater. Last my builder built a bump out in the center of the back wall for the HVAC platform, which impacts both parking bays.

The RLX fit with 1/8 inch of clearance. I held my breath as the garage door closed almost expecting to pay for a paint job to this new RLX!

So we are good. Further, I noted the suspension on the 2016 RLX was calmer without feeling less capable. There was no noticeable tail bob I picked up in the 2014s I drove. I was not getting seasick driving heaved roads I regularly drive. I also noticed less crashing over broken and brittle roads that I noticed before. It felt smoother, quieter than my RL's suspension, yet the classic Honda double wishbone suspension feel is still there. You do feel the painted crosswalks and lane reflectors in the road, you do hear them, if subtly, but more refined than what I felt before in the 2014s. I am pleased.

Last, my Advance SH RLX was received in the entry port of Richmond on the West Coast and via train will be arriving in Jacksonville this week for processing. From there it will be trucked to Tampa where it should arrive between June 24-28. Then I will drive it, and expecting I will like it, I will take it home. My dealer GM tells me he has been hounded with calls from other dealers to get this car, but it is mine. The reps at my dealer (who I have known most for years) all are very excited to take delivery of the car and for me. I am blessed with the often too rare exceptional dealer / customer relationship.

To sweeten the deal, my friend in Dallas has agreed to buy my RL for his wife. My friend is also a former customer of my dealer (prior to marriage and move to Dallas). So my dealer offered to take my RL in trade at the price I agreed to sell it to my friend, turn it over to him at no profit, handle the title transfers and possibly arrange shipping to Dallas. Therefore I need not coordinate anything for the sale, timing of old, and new car transfer, funds jockeying and the big bonus is the trade will save me about $1K in taxes on the trade differential.

Now I just got off the phone to cancel the Audi A8 I had ordered. Indeed it is more luxury car than an RLX but I lusted for it. But it was costing me $20K more plus another $7K for a contractor to reconfigure my garage so the longer A8 would fit in the garage. It just was not THAT much more car.

The SH RLX technology excites me and the RLX feels like a natural progression past the RL. Oddly, it came down to being the more 'sensible' choice as unique and rare the car is. It also permits me to preserve a now proven valuable relationship with my Acura dealer. Only one tech has ever serviced my RL and he has just completed training on the SH RLX and next attends NSX training.

The sun, the moon and the stars have finally aligned. For those of you who have been following my posts since I got to compare the PAWS and SH RLXs side by side 16 months ago, almost all I read, reviewed and experienced has finally materialized. It has been a long road (with 2 weeks to go) and the last leg of the journey got very rocky for me. But with the active engagement of my Acura GM and top Acura leadership they coordinated the very 1st 2016 SH RLX Advance on North American shores to be mine, configured as I requested. I saw the order assignment is S05-#####-00001

Today was a very good day, indeed.

Last edited by TampaRLX-SH; 06-13-2015 at 07:28 PM.
The following 7 users liked this post by TampaRLX-SH:
2011TL (06-13-2015), fsmith (06-14-2015), hondamore (06-14-2015), neuronbob (06-14-2015), pgeorg (06-14-2015), RLX-Sport Hybrid (06-14-2015), sooththetruth (06-14-2015) and 2 others liked this post. (Show less...)
Old 06-13-2015, 08:01 PM
Racer

My dealer GM tells me he has been hounded with calls from other dealers to get this car, but it is mine.
TampaRL
I wonder if it my dealer, Ferman acura in Tampa, they told me 4 black on black were arriving and they have been calling dealers to see if they will swap. They been trying to locate one for sooner then have to wait until the order one arrives.

Last edited by woropallo; 06-13-2015 at 08:12 PM.
Old 06-13-2015, 08:14 PM
Torch & Pitchfork Posse

Received 1,806 Likes on 793 Posts
TampaRL
I wonder if it my dealer, Ferman acura in Tampa, they told me 4 black on black were arriving and they have been calling dealers to see if they will swap. They been trying to locate one for sooner then have to wait until the order one arrives.
Yes, Gray or Brian did ask. The car is being held for me.
Old 06-14-2015, 07:47 AM
Senior Moderator

Received 4,612 Likes on 2,193 Posts
It is official, RLX Sport Hybrid going on sale!

Congrats, Tampa. From your story, the Sport Hybrid is definitely the sensible choice. $7k to reconfigure your garage just for a car is crazy.

The comments regarding suspension changes will be welcomed by many looking at the RLX.
Old 06-14-2015, 08:20 AM
Pro

Received 394 Likes on 231 Posts
TampaRL - Congratulations. Your story sounds much like mine - moving from an '06 RL, a long-term relationship with your Acura dealer that you wanted to keep, and help from your GM to make it happen. Only difference is that I got the first 2014 to hit my market. So I got another six months to drive the car but you get a two-model-year newer car (and a heated steering wheel, which you obviously do not need, but perhaps will swap with me!). You will no doubt love the car; it is exceptional in every way and I hope you think it was worth waiting for. Don't know if 2016 SH-AWD owners are still considered beta testers, but welcome to the club.
Old 06-14-2015, 03:08 PM
Safety Car

Received 420 Likes on 314 Posts
Tampa - Port of Richmond is very close to me. I would have gladly taken it off the ship and drove it to you!
Old 06-14-2015, 03:13 PM
Three Wheelin'

TampaRL you are the man! Welcome to the growing family of betas!
Old 06-15-2015, 08:11 PM
Racer

Well got my bubble busted today, went to the dealer and found out they have not yet order my 2016 RLX SH AWD, and are not sure when they will be able to order it. Apparently, it not officially for sale yet, ay least according to them. When I asked how other got their car they told me TampaRL had pull he knows the President of Acura. They are trying to find me one that they can swap, but I am not holding out hope, they say there are only 4 coming into the SE and one of them is for TampaRL.This sounds like a replay of the 2014 SH AWD, I got the same message when I went to buy that car, don't know if and when it coming out. Sad, Sad, Sad! Here a person willing t trade a 2015 at a lost for the 2016 SH AWD and can not even order it and no one can tell me when I can order it. Well I spent the weekend looking at Tesla, MB. AUDI, BMW and Porsche and if I can't get the 2016 SH AWD in a resonable time frame I may just keep my car or trade it in for a Tesla or Porsche. I was not impressed with Audi, BMW and MB, all the cars I looked at were in the $100k range and they did not impress me like the Porsche and Tesla.
pgeorg (06-16-2015)
Old 06-15-2015, 09:51 PM
Three Wheelin'

Well got my bubble busted today, went to the dealer and found out they have not yet order my 2016 RLX SH AWD, and are not sure when they will be able to order it. Apparently, it not officially for sale yet, ay least according to them. When I asked how other got their car they told me TampaRL had pull he knows the President of Acura. They are trying to find me one that they can swap, but I am not holding out hope, they say there are only 4 coming into the SE and one of them is for TampaRL.This sounds like a replay of the 2014 SH AWD, I got the same message when I went to buy that car, don't know if and when it coming out. Sad, Sad, Sad! Here a person willing t trade a 2015 at a lost for the 2016 SH AWD and can not even order it and no one can tell me when I can order it. Well I spent the weekend looking at Tesla, MB. AUDI, BMW and Porsche and if I can't get the 2016 SH AWD in a resonable time frame I may just keep my car or trade it in for a Tesla or Porsche. I was not impressed with Audi, BMW and MB, all the cars I looked at were in the $100k range and they did not impress me like the Porsche and Tesla.
That is a bummer. Keep the faith. You will get what you want with a little patience.
Old 06-15-2015, 09:55 PM
MNH
Intermediate

Sorry to hear it. I guess it's not really a huge surprise, though, since this is consistent with the communication emanating from other dealers. If my dealer is right then only 200 are being made in total, inclusive of both Tech and Advance trims.

Who knows what Acura's ultimate goal is (beta testing seems genuinely plausible), but it does have the effect of irritating at least this prospective customer. I realize that an interested consumer shouldn't take the situation personally, yet having disclaimed that I'd be lying if I didn't admit to feeling somewhat disillusioned about it.

I suppose all you/we can do is in the end if one can't even be ordered [configured as desired] from the factory. Frankly, though, I do have sort of a sour taste in my mouth over the whole thing. It's hard to believe that the way Acura is handling RLX SH availability is at all conducive to maintaining existing, or compelling new, loyalty to the brand amongst at least a good chunk of those who are genuinely interested in the vehicle.

I was actually impressed with the Audi A6 (3.0t). The interior cabin (mostly rear) is tighter, but I think it would be adequate for my needs. The fuel efficiency sacrifice is there with the Audi, but really only insofar as city driving is involved.

Last edited by MNH; 06-15-2015 at 09:57 PM.

Quick Reply: It is official, RLX Sport Hybrid going on sale!