SacTown Chat Thread

Search this Thread

Old 08-28-2005, 09:41 AM
El Presidente

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
awesome Avatar Rolie

Anyone wanna volunteer to bring Krispy Kreme? If not, I'll just pick some up

Last edited by dark inspire; 08-28-2005 at 09:43 AM.
Old 08-28-2005, 09:46 AM
El Presidente

Originally Posted by pimpravi
duDE that looks like somebody i've seen before
i must be really drunk!
i can offically assay that HARSHEEL is the OG KUMAR!

fucking looks just like him!

Ravi teh by teh sharaab
Old 08-28-2005, 10:31 AM
Meat stick

Received 229 Likes on 97 Posts
Originally Posted by dark inspire
Ravi teh by teh sharaab
But dude...i think he's right.....

Where'd that cheetah go??
Old 08-28-2005, 11:06 AM
El Presidente

Originally Posted by ***EL*MAFIOSO***
...FINALLY some sign of life in here ...
where u been dark?

Well, Alex are you ready for the task that has been assigned to you. Check out Hooters tomorrow!

Keep us fully posted
Old 08-28-2005, 11:35 AM
Meat stick

Well, Alex are you ready for the task that has been assigned to you. Check out Hooters tomorrow!

Keep us fully posted
IT's a tough job . . . but somebody's got to do it!!
Old 08-28-2005, 12:43 PM
I pimp an Audi A4.

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by JaredGMS

now that im like 70% sober; that still does look like kumar!!!..

people called me kumar sometimes.. but damn ur a perfect match if you lost hella weight and started smoking hella weeeeeeeeed!
Old 08-28-2005, 06:00 PM
El Presidente

now that im like 70% sober; that still does look like kumar!!!..

people called me kumar sometimes.. but damn ur a perfect match if you lost hella weight and started smoking hella weeeeeeeeed!

well i gotta lose the 20lbs that i put on this summer because i sat on my ass and did nothin but homework. But i dont know about the smokin' week part
Old 08-28-2005, 07:38 PM
Scru U guyz, Im Goin Home

Guess that this was only funny to me or maybe no one took the time to read it

It's pointless now tho........thanks mods, i guess
Old 08-28-2005, 08:13 PM
Senior Moderator

Received 66 Likes on 28 Posts
I don't miss much.

But I missed that on the first go-around.
Old 08-28-2005, 08:41 PM
El Presidente

i missed it too, oh well
Old 08-28-2005, 08:56 PM

It's all good just my pointless sense of humor at work again.
Old 08-28-2005, 10:18 PM
El Presidente

Originally Posted by boku
It's all good just my pointless sense of humor at work again.

Old 08-28-2005, 10:53 PM
The Oracle of Acurazine!

Received 44 Likes on 12 Posts
meh

what a joke
Old 08-29-2005, 01:33 AM

yo no need to rub it in.........bastid
Old 08-29-2005, 09:52 AM
El Presidente

Wow, Nice Avatar there boku! Tonight we will hear our report from Alex of the new SacTown Hooters!
Old 08-29-2005, 11:11 AM
Meat stick

Wow, Nice Avatar there boku! Tonight we will hear our report from Alex of the new SacTown Hooters!

Boku's favorite hue is AG blue when with the dt crew.....
Old 08-29-2005, 11:38 AM
Lots of JDM parts on my

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
My 350Z story, if anyone is interested. I put it up on my350z and 350zmotoring. I think I can do freshalloy as well.

Capitol Nissan service nightmare...

I had a couple issues w/ my Z. 1, the power window issue. You use the auto up feature, and the window would roll back down a few inches. 2, the rear hatch not opening up issue. So, I took the car in for the 15k service and had them check out the problems I had. Upon picking my car up from the 15k, they advised me that the parts for the window and hatch were on order.

When I got the car home, I noticed two nice sratches in the rear bumper. Below where the latch for that hatch is. Pretty deep, luckiliy it was mainly the clear coat. When my window and hatch parts came in, I took the car back. I pointed out the scratches and the service advisor said he would take care of them. They used some kind of mild compound that took care of it for the most part. I picked up the car and made my way home. I heard something rattling in the door, and it was just a little cap that covers a screw. It's on the door handle. So, I just put it back on. When I got home, and out of my car, I noticed that the door panel didn't look right. The thing wasn't even installed correctly. I had to pop it in myself. No biggie, but come on! They can't even do that right?

A few weeks go by, and I take a trip up to Nevada. While I am up there, I check my oil. I notice something strange. I can see the ground!! That large plastic shield that goes under the whole engine is missing!! WTF?? Well, I am in Nevada and can't really do anything until I get back. During my time in Nevada, my CD player starts acting up. It won't eject my CD. So, it's just another thing to take care of when I get back

I take the car in on July 5th for the missing undercover and stereo. The service advisor was pretty cool about taking care of the stuff. I was told at the time, that the stereo and cover would be there in about 3 days. I waited about 2 weeks and never heard back from them. I started calling and calling them, but got nothing but voicemail. I basically had to call until I got my service guy on the phone live. He said my undercover came in, but no stereo. So, I tell him that I am bringing the car in to atleast get the cover put on. When I bring my Z in to put the cover on, the service advisor I was dealing with was away for the moment. Another service advisor came out to help me. Once I told him what I was there for, he began to drill me like he was a cop. He basically beat around the bush and used other words to call me a liar. I'm like, he thinks i'm that cheap to try and get a free piece of plastic?? WTF?? Anyway, the cover gets put on and I go about my business. Still no stereo mind you.

A couple more weeks go by and still no stereo. I call the service advisor. He tells me that it's not in. He says he will check it out and call back. No call backs. I call him again, and he says that the stereo was shipped from Clarion but they don't know where it's at. Again, he will call me back. No call back. So, I decide to call Nissan North America. This is the 7th week with the same CD mind you. UGH.. I call NNA on the 24th and finally hear back this morning.. Tomorrow will be 8 weeks!! They say that the new CD unit is at the dealership. So after I get off the phone, I immediately call my service advisor. I get his voice mail... Believe me, I'll keep calling all day if I have to.

Needless to say, I will take my car to another dealership as soon as this radio is put in!!

If you take your car to Capitol Nissan, I hope they take better care of you then they did me.

Rant over! lol
If there are any other forums I can post this up at, let me know.
Old 08-29-2005, 12:01 PM
The Oracle of Acurazine!

damn that sucks YO
Old 08-29-2005, 12:34 PM
The Screeching Toyo's

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Originally Posted by TEH Z YO
My 350Z story, if anyone is interested. I put it up on my350z and 350zmotoring. I think I can do freshalloy as well.

Should have bought an Infiniti!!

My brother has had the same problem with his stereo. He is on his fourth one.
But from what I remember, they always got him one the same week he told
them about the problem!!

Maybe the service guy was hoping that your warranty would run out before
they got the stereo in??

Capitol Nissan, I salue you!!
Old 08-29-2005, 12:43 PM
boosted is best

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts

Sorry bro...

Almost sounds like the same type of experience I had with SunnyVale Acura with my '01 CLS.
Old 08-29-2005, 12:48 PM
Racer

* * * Thanks Guys for some GREAT Times * * *

Unfortunately I did NOT get in before the lock of the "Sacramento CL/TL Meets" Thread :rippedoff and as you know I am not that frequent of a poster, but I have been with this crew ALMOST from the beginning. It has been an AWESOME ride.

I'd like to take a sec and greatly thank Red Rider and Hammerman for welcoming me into the group with open arms. At that time there were 3 members of the group. Red Rider, Hammerman and Norcal CL-s. I have not heard from Norcal CL-s in a LONG time and he has not been to a meet in years... Next thing you know we have people coming from the bay area AztecRol(Rolie) and TEH Z YO(Dennis) . From there this group has grown alot and I have made many GREAT friends. I am glad i came a part of the SacTownMotoring Crew and I don't regret it one bit.

I have been a part of alot of different "Get-Togethers" and nothing compares to our Sactown Group. I definately would like to ditto what Dennis said: "Everyone kept everyone on an equal level and no one thought they were better than another person. A great environment to be a part of." I think this is one of the KEY elements of successful Gatherings!

That's all for now.

From your infrequent poster...

-Jim McAdams (aka PimpD@ddy) The "Original PimpD@ddy" of the group. ALL BLING and NO ZING!!!
Old 08-29-2005, 12:51 PM
Senior Moderator

Received 9 Likes on 8 Posts
yea, he FINALLY changed it
Old 08-29-2005, 12:53 PM
Senior Moderator

Received 9 Likes on 8 Posts

damn, sorry to hear bout that dennis, hope it all gets sorted out soon
Old 08-29-2005, 12:54 PM
Racer

http://hooters.know-where.com/hooter...=95825&region=

I'm going there for lunch today. Forgot to bring the DAMN camera tho. DOH!

Going there again tomorrow for lunch. Gotta bring the camera then.

YES, YES I will be having lunch there ALL WEEK!!!
Old 08-29-2005, 12:59 PM
boosted is best

Originally Posted by PimpD@ddy

Unfortunately I did NOT get in before the lock of the "Sacramento CL/TL Meets" Thread :rippedoff and as you know I am not that frequent of a poster, but I have been with this crew ALMOST from the beginning. It has been an AWESOME ride.

I'd like to take a sec and greatly thank Red Rider and Hammerman for welcoming me into the group with open arms. At that time there were 3 members of the group. Red Rider, Hammerman and Norcal CL-s. I have not heard from Norcal CL-s in a LONG time and he has not been to a meet in years... Next thing you know we have people coming from the bay area AztecRol(Rolie) and TEH Z YO(Dennis) . From there this group has grown alot and I have made many GREAT friends. I am glad i came a part of the SacTownMotoring Crew and I don't regret it one bit.

I have been a part of alot of different "Get-Togethers" and nothing compares to our Sactown Group. I definately would like to ditto what Dennis said: "Everyone kept everyone on an equal level and no one thought they were better than another person. A great environment to be a part of." I think this is one of the KEY elements of successful Gatherings!

That's all for now.

-Jim McAdams (aka PimpD@ddy) The "Original PimpD@ddy" of the group. ALL BLING and NO ZING!!!
SacTown gets

Both you and Dennis have expressed much the same experiences with SacTown as I have experienced. I'd would also like to express my appreciation and thanks to the founder's of SacTown, Glenn and Mike, who have inspired and led us in many of our meets in the past.

I look forward to many more SacTown meets to come and hope both Glenn and/or Mike will be able to join us out of their very busy schedules... although, it might be a bit tougher for Glenn to make it to Sac.

I would also like to thank Harsheel for stepping up to the task of El Presidente as handed over to him by Glenn and Mike.
Old 08-29-2005, 01:13 PM
blACk AC in sAC

Talking

Wow, reaching 15k in the O.G. Sactown thread happened in the blink of an eye! I still remember the day I first posted in that thread on 7/2/05, post #14170 on page 567 (okay I'm lying, I looked it up ). I really enjoyed being a part of the 567th page of that thread's history. I earned the 63rd spot on the "Who Posted?" roster with my 7 posts contributed to the thread. I regret not being able to post those last 3 days of the thread; I would've broken 10 posts in the thread and would've placed 62nd on the roster, passing up the guy above me who was only 1 posts ahead . Oh well, nothing can be done about that now . It was not initially known that that thread would one day reach the AZ colossal status of 15,000 posts and 600 pages. I don't think H@mmerm@n had any idea on that first post on 10/04/01 that this thread would one day reach it's own end nearly 4 years later. It's ironic how the thread itself lasted about 4 years yet the last quarter of it flew by in about 2 months. Those diligent posters in the top ten (in postcount order: Red Rider, dark inspire, TEH Z YO, Teh Jatt, NSX-Tuner, Allout, AztecRol, H@mmerm@n, TypeSDragoon, TT Z YO) have all earned their place in AZ history. Nine out of those top ten are still active members and there are also a few honorable mentions like PimpD@ddy, JaredGMS, and KLepTo (also in postcount order). It is now time to move from the past onto this new "Official" thread and enjoy the present. We will all miss that thread and look forward to posting in this new thread. We hope to make it to 20,000 posts this time . We also hope to see all the originals stick around and to see many new members join the club. Okay, well, now that I've said all that, we can get on with the posting! (and you can also tell I usually have a LOT of free time at work ESPECIALLY on Saturdays) Alright guys stop your eyes, I had lots of time on my hands and this thread was lookin' like it needed a boost . Wow, I just took a peek at the thread and apparently all of 's and dark's arguing got deleted by XP . Okay, I think this post is long enough now for my first post in the new "Official SacTownMotoring Meets" thread. Let's start the show!

~~~Boku
Owner of "A Car"

if anyone in here was gonna do that, it was gonna be boku!
Old 08-29-2005, 01:16 PM
blACk AC in sAC

Talking

Originally Posted by NSX-Tuner
^^^^^^^
Why does this look exactly like a post by "EL MAFiOSO"?

...i'm speaking to my lawyer about the lawsuit on plagiarism that we're workin on for boku...

Old 08-29-2005, 01:16 PM
blACk AC in sAC

Smile

Originally Posted by AztecRol
Well I needed a new avatar.
<------------------------

So what do you guys think???

Love it!
Old 08-29-2005, 01:18 PM
blACk AC in sAC

Question

forreal dawg, where DID that cheetah go?
Old 08-29-2005, 01:18 PM
blACk AC in sAC

Cool

IT's a tough job . . . but somebody's got to do it!!
Old 08-29-2005, 01:20 PM
blACk AC in sAC

well i gotta lose the 20lbs that i put on this summer because i sat on my ass and did nothin but homework. But i dont know about the smokin' weed part

...lemme know if u need a hookup on dat last part...

ok really

ok PM me

nevermind
Old 08-29-2005, 01:22 PM
blACk AC in sAC

Smile

Guess that this was only funny to me or maybe no one took the time to read it

It's pointless now tho........thanks mods, i guess

...seriously though, what was edited by XP??? cmon i wanna know!
Old 08-29-2005, 01:25 PM
The Oracle of Acurazine!

I thought "no useless" posts were allowed in this thread.
Old 08-29-2005, 01:27 PM
The Oracle of Acurazine!

That's all for now.

Old 08-29-2005, 01:30 PM
Meat stick

Originally Posted by NSX-Tuner
SacTown gets

Both you and Dennis have expressed much the same experiences with SacTown as I have experienced. I'd would also like to express my appreciation and thanks to the founder's of SacTown, Glenn and Mike, who have inspired and led us in many of our meets in the past.

I look forward to many more SacTown meets to come and hope both Glenn and/or Mike will be able to join us out of their very busy schedules... although, it might be a bit tougher for Glenn to make it to Sac.

I would also like to thank Harsheel for stepping up to the task of El Presidente as handed over to him by Glenn and Mike.
to both Jim and Gary...

Although I am one of the 's, I also have had a great time at the couple of events I have been to. Great cars, good food, kick-ass drives, and most important - KICK ASS PEOPLE!!. You guys have all been cool to me from the beginning, and it is much appreciated.
Glenn and Mike - I only met once, but were very cool in welcoming me to the group. Thanks for starting this group from ALL of us. Allout - Jeff is probably the kindest man on the face of the earth ... Harsh....ALWAYS the life of the party, even though it is really a crack-filled rage ....Dennis - the official STM photographer and quiet enforcer of the group ...Gary - :killer:...need I say more?

Also, Justin, Veen , Ronnie, Jerky , Jatt etc. etc.....This list could go on for a long time.

Here's to the cool events in the past and to a great future of STM!!
Old 08-29-2005, 01:37 PM
blACk AC in sAC

Cool Owned the 4th page yaaay

i might go tonight with one of my girls, not sure though. dont have my car til wednesday

Last edited by ***EL*MAFIOSO***; 08-29-2005 at 01:38 PM. Reason: cuz i can
Old 08-29-2005, 01:43 PM
blACk AC in sAC

Smile

http://hooters.know-where.com/hooter...=95825&region=

I'm going there for lunch today. Forgot to bring the DAMN camera tho. DOH!

Going there again tomorrow for lunch. Gotta bring the camera then.

YES, YES I will be having lunch there ALL WEEK!!!
u work in the area? u lucky foo u goin all week?
Old 08-29-2005, 01:45 PM
blACk AC in sAC

Question

Originally Posted by Teh Jatt
I thought "no useless" posts were allowed in this thread.
like that one?
Old 08-29-2005, 01:51 PM
blACk AC in sAC

Cool Speeches?

Cool, so now that we've got some more speeches submitted, who's next?

submitted speeches:
***EL*MAFIOSO***
PimpD@ddy
NSX-Tuner
JaredGMS
Boku (sortf of ...not really)

pending:
(the rest of ya!)

Last edited by ***EL*MAFIOSO***; 08-29-2005 at 01:53 PM.
Old 08-29-2005, 02:07 PM
boosted is best

to both Jim and Gary...

Allout - Jeff is probably the kindest man on the face of the earth
I concur... and I would add generous and very helpful, especially with the mods/installs/repairs...

... Harsh....ALWAYS the life of the party, even though it is really a crack-filled rage
... and don't to forget his abilities...

....Dennis - the official STM photographer and quiet enforcer of the group
----------------->

...Gary - :killer:...need I say more?
I guess I'm the designated 'old geezer'.

Quick Reply: SacTown Chat Thread