Midwest Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Michigan, Minnesota, Missouri, Nebraska, Ohio & Wisconsin

Twin Cities Acuras

Search this Thread

Old 04-01-2012, 09:53 PM
Advanced

Received 45 Likes on 45 Posts
Talking

It was great today Joe replacing the suspensionon your car. We got to get all our ducks done before KC. Brake rotors next.
Old 04-01-2012, 10:58 PM
I like turtles

Received 13 Likes on 13 Posts
Originally Posted by Takata 18
It was great today Joe replacing the suspensionon your car. We got to get all our ducks done before KC. Brake rotors next.
It was good seeing ya guys today! Sorry I couldn't stay too long.. Made it to Rogers from Joe's house in 20 minutes
Old 04-02-2012, 12:01 AM
Boosted...

Received 15 Likes on 13 Posts
Hey thanks again for the help. Still have alot of work to get done before KC. We may have to have a few more of these install days in the next 2 months.

Originally Posted by luckyjakob
It was good seeing ya guys today! Sorry I couldn't stay too long.. Made it to Rogers from Joe's house in 20 minutes
Hey thanks for the delivery bud. We tried those wheels after the drop, and i need to roll & possibly pull my rear fenders. It did look sweet with fenders sitting right on the tires, No wheel gap there We will have to get your car back here and put your Pro-Kit on, and get that thing sitting low.

Also i checked my schedule and the 14th is the day that works for me.
Old 04-02-2012, 01:18 PM
Advanced

Talking

Originally Posted by WBA-01
Hey thanks again for the help. Still have alot of work to get done before KC. We may have to have a few more of these install days in the next 2 months.

Hey thanks for the delivery bud. We tried those wheels after the drop, and i need to roll & possibly pull my rear fenders. It did look sweet with fenders sitting right on the tires, No wheel gap there We will have to get your car back here and put your Pro-Kit on, and get that thing sitting low.

Yes we have to have a few weekends like this last one.
Old 04-02-2012, 01:24 PM
Just drive...

Received 47 Likes on 31 Posts
Yes we have to have a few weekends like this last one.
So, are we setting something up for a 4/21 meet date? The wife is filling up our weekends pretty quickly and I just want to save the date if we are indeed getting together!

I'm up for whatever and meeting wherever! I have to drive up from Rochester more than likely anyways...unless ya'all want to drive down here!
Old 04-02-2012, 02:12 PM
Advanced

Talking

Originally Posted by MN07TLS
So, are we setting something up for a 4/21 meet date? The wife is filling up our weekends pretty quickly and I just want to save the date if we are indeed getting together!

I'm up for whatever and meeting wherever! I have to drive up from Rochester more than likely anyways...unless ya'all want to drive down here!
Does the 14 work for you. Everyone is OK with either day except for Joe he can only make it the 14th.are you good with thatlet me know.
Old 04-02-2012, 02:23 PM
I like turtles

Originally Posted by WBA-01

I gotta see if I'll be keeping the Pro-Kit. Still flip-flopping on what I want to do.. I should hopefully have things figured out in the next month on which direction I want to go
Old 04-02-2012, 02:26 PM
Advanced

Talking

By the way if we do go to your side of the world we can grill at your place maybe a swim in your pool
Old 04-02-2012, 02:32 PM
Advanced

Talking

I gotta see if I'll be keeping the Pro-Kit. Still flip-flopping on what I want to do.. I should hopefully have things figured out in the next month on which direction I want to go
Quit being such a Bret Farve Just take the plunge the water is funJust put it on.
Old 04-03-2012, 01:05 AM
8th Gear

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Your guys Kansas City sounds like Zdayz which we are all convoying down to in may! Gonna drive the dragon! Think its a fairly similar event lol.

Last edited by WannabeG; 04-03-2012 at 01:12 AM.
Old 04-03-2012, 07:19 AM
Just drive...

Does the 14 work for you. Everyone is OK with either day except for Joe he can only make it the 14th.are you good with thatlet me know.
Yeah, the 14th should work fine. What time and where do we want to meet? Again, I'm up for whatever. If we want to meet at BWW or something I am down for that. Or if someone wants to volunteer their home and grill, I would be more than willing to pitch in for steaks, burgers, brats, ect....
Old 04-03-2012, 07:21 AM
Just drive...

Originally Posted by WannabeG
Your guys Kansas City sounds like Zdayz which we are all convoying down to in may! Gonna drive the dragon! Think its a fairly similar event lol.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mbY1V70MLUc
I've got a buddy that you probably know because it sounds like it's the same trip he's going on in May. He's drives a newer G35, black. Mike Smith?
The following users liked this post:
WannabeG (04-03-2012)
Old 04-03-2012, 08:46 AM
Advanced

Talking

Usually the place to post is on the black market under cars for sale. I live in White Bear lake how much are you asking for it. What is the condition of the car.
Old 04-03-2012, 12:00 PM
8th Gear

I've got a buddy that you probably know because it sounds like it's the same trip he's going on in May. He's drives a newer G35, black. Mike Smith?
Yep, Mike is one of us convoying down lol. Actually putting his old suspension on my car Friday. I take it you are the guy that friend requested me this AM on FB??
Old 04-03-2012, 12:37 PM
Just drive...

Yep, Mike is one of us convoying down lol. Actually putting his old suspension on my car Friday. I take it you are the guy that friend requested me this AM on FB??
You got it, that's me!
Old 04-03-2012, 01:43 PM
Advanced

Talking

Ok since the 14th seems to be a good day with everyone. I think the 14th at the north side of White Bear Lake there is a huge Beach is called Ramsey beach. It has a big parking lot,grills picnic benches bathrooms and play gorunds. I will check it out see if the are open.
Old 04-03-2012, 02:18 PM
Pineapple of DOOM!!!!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Yeah, the 14th should work fine. What time and where do we want to meet? Again, I'm up for whatever. If we want to meet at BWW or something I am down for that. Or if someone wants to volunteer their home and grill, I would be more than willing to pitch in for steaks, burgers, brats, ect....

I could volunteer my house depending on how many are coming.... I got a big yard! That way my kid wont have to miss his nap time and be crappy as FUCK all day! Plus my suspension is coming today, maybe I can get some help installing it!

Last edited by Evil_Pineapple; 04-03-2012 at 02:21 PM.
Old 04-03-2012, 03:30 PM
Pineapple of DOOM!!!!

AAAAHHHHHHH YYYEEEAAAAHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!

Old 04-03-2012, 03:47 PM
Just drive...

Originally Posted by Evil_Pineapple
I could volunteer my house depending on how many are coming.... I got a big yard! That way my kid wont have to miss his nap time and be crappy as FUCK all day! Plus my suspension is coming today, maybe I can get some help installing it!
Ok since the 14th seems to be a good day with everyone. I think the 14th at the north side of White Bear Lake there is a huge Beach is called Ramsey beach. It has a big parking lot,grills picnic benches bathrooms and play gorunds. I will check it out see if the are open.
I am fine with whatever; so majority rules on this one!
Old 04-03-2012, 06:41 PM
Pineapple of DOOM!!!!

I am fine with whatever; so majority rules on this one!
I live in lakeville...
Old 04-03-2012, 10:05 PM
Advanced

Talking

Everyone is down for a meet, but no one was doing anything about it. This is why I stepped up and got this started. Everyone said they were cool anywhere. A meet has no limit, as many people that want to come they can. If we are going to do this at someones house you have to accept the amount of people that want to show up, you just cant put a limit on how many are coming. This is why I made my suggestion, besides no one decided to get this going so I figure why not pick a place I know.The 14th seems to be the date. If anyone wants to take over then jump right in, as of now I am stepping out of coordinating this meet. I am cool with this so somone else can take over. "I can meet whenever,or were ever you guys deside"

Last edited by Takata 18; 04-03-2012 at 10:16 PM.
Old 04-03-2012, 10:12 PM
Advanced

Talking

Meet list 14th time ? place? to be decided

1) takata18 contribution I am bringing buns for (hot dogs & burgers)
Old 04-03-2012, 11:15 PM
I like turtles

Meet list 14th time ? place? to be decided

2) luckyjakob - Contribution: Brats and Burgers

Suggestions for contributions: Soda, Condiments, Cheese/Lettuce/Tomatos/Burger Extras, Chips, Snacks (cookies, brownies, cake, etc)..

What time works best for everyone? Early morning, afternoon? I think the beach would be a good place to meet. Plenty of space for everyone, don't have to worry about crowding someones house and limiting people..
Old 04-04-2012, 12:42 AM
8th Gear

Guess whose 21 now??? This guy!
Old 04-04-2012, 06:22 AM
Pineapple of DOOM!!!!

Everyone is down for a meet, but no one was doing anything about it. This is why I stepped up and got this started. Everyone said they were cool anywhere. A meet has no limit, as many people that want to come they can. If we are going to do this at someones house you have to accept the amount of people that want to show up, you just cant put a limit on how many are coming. This is why I made my suggestion, besides no one decided to get this going so I figure why not pick a place I know.The 14th seems to be the date. If anyone wants to take over then jump right in, as of now I am stepping out of coordinating this meet. I am cool with this so somone else can take over. "I can meet whenever,or were ever you guys deside"

First, no matter how many smiley faces you use you still sound like a whinny bitch!!!!

Second, I CAN limit the amount of people at my house if I want.... ITS MY HOUSE!!!!!

Third, I said it depended on how many people are going to ACTUALLY show, I can deal with 10-15 people at my house but im not going to have 50+ people coming to my house, I'm not trying to have a house party! Our little meets are usually 10 or less people anyway so thats cool with me.

Last, If you all want to meet at the beach in Whitebear then make a FUCKING decision!! Jorge is right, no one ever wants to put there in. I threw my house in the pot do give people a choice. I also suggested my house because of my kid, I don't have a babysitter for Saturdays and I don't want my kid to be crabby the whole time we are out. I know you young bucks don't know nothing about that but you dad's know EXACTLY what im talking about.
Old 04-04-2012, 06:26 AM
Pineapple of DOOM!!!!

Congrats!!!! Its all down hill from here!!!!
The following users liked this post:
WannabeG (04-04-2012)
Old 04-04-2012, 07:27 AM
Just drive...

Alright all your pansy ass bitches quit your fighting :gheyfight:...if it takes an out-of-towner to get this damn meet setup then I'm gonna do it.

Place: Ramsey Beach, White Bear Lake
Address: 5050 Lake Avenue North, White Bear Lake, MN
Time: Noon

3) MN07TLS - Contribution: Sodas

Suggestions for contributions: Condiments, Cheese/Lettuce/Tomatos/Burger Extras, Chips, Snacks (cookies, brownies, cake, etc).., Charcoal?

Since I have never been here before, can someone please confirm the address I have listed above? Jorge, were you still going to check to ensure the area is open and available?

Also, Jorge I believe that you said they have grills there already. However, do we need to bring our own charcoal bricks for the grill? I would assume so, so someone will need to bring that as well.
Old 04-04-2012, 07:43 AM
Pineapple of DOOM!!!!

Alright all your pansy ass bitches quit your fighting :gheyfight:...if it takes an out-of-towner to get this damn meet setup then I'm gonna do it.
^^^^

If my camber kits come in by friday I may be making an attempt to install my suspension this weekend but If my buddy cant come and help me then Ill have to wait until next weekend. If I wait till next weekend then I wont be at the meet. So have FUN!!!!!!
Old 04-04-2012, 09:09 AM
8th Gear

Congrats!!!! Its all down hill from here!!!!
Yea, i can just stay at 21 now.

And theres a small chance I could make this meet. Small. But i'll try lol.
Old 04-04-2012, 09:48 AM
Advanced

Talking

First, no matter how many smiley faces you use you still sound like a whinny bitch!!!!

Second, I CAN limit the amount of people at my house if I want.... ITS MY HOUSE!!!!!

Third, I said it depended on how many people are going to ACTUALLY show, I can deal with 10-15 people at my house but im not going to have 50+ people coming to my house, I'm not trying to have a house party! Our little meets are usually 10 or less people anyway so thats cool with me.

Last, If you all want to meet at the beach in Whitebear then make a FUCKING decision!! Jorge is right, no one ever wants to put there in. I threw my house in the pot do give people a choice. I also suggested my house because of my kid, I don't have a babysitter for Saturdays and I don't want my kid to be crabby the whole time we are out. I know you young bucks don't know nothing about that but you dad's know EXACTLY what im talking about.
It is simple here is a smiliefor you
Old 04-04-2012, 09:52 AM
Advanced

Exclamation

Place: Ramsey Beach, White Bear Lake
Address: 5050 Lake Avenue North, White Bear Lake, MN
Time: Noon

3) MN07TLS - Contribution: Sodas

Suggestions for contributions: Condiments, Cheese/Lettuce/Tomatos/Burger Extras, Chips, Snacks (cookies, brownies, cake, etc).., Charcoal?

Since I have never been here before, can someone please confirm the address I have listed above? Jorge, were you still going to check to ensure the area is open and available?

Also, Jorge I believe that you said they have grills there already. However, do we need to bring our own charcoal bricks for the grill? I would assume so, so someone will need to bring that as well.
I will check it out. If it will not be open the everyone can go to pineapple's
Old 04-04-2012, 09:59 AM
Advanced

Talking

congratulations you can get in trouble now
Old 04-04-2012, 10:01 AM
Pineapple of DOOM!!!!

You know you love me Jorge! I'm down for you guys to come over to my place, like I said I just don't want a project x movie in my backyard!

I have a gas grill, couple of tables, big yard! You will have to bring your own foldable chairs though
Old 04-04-2012, 10:01 AM
Advanced

Talking

Yea, i can just stay at 21 now.

And theres a small chance I could make this meet. Small. But i'll try lol.
Cool bring the G.
Old 04-04-2012, 10:09 AM
Advanced

Exclamation

You know you love me Jorge! I'm down for you guys to come over to my place, like I said I just don't want a project x movie in my backyard!

I have a gas grill, couple of tables, big yard! You will have to bring your own foldable chairs though
I posted this meet in al the forums, G, Z, Honda, Ricekillers etc. Project X fucking tiny in comparison to this MEET
Old 04-04-2012, 10:24 AM
Pineapple of DOOM!!!!

I posted this meet in al the forums, G, Z, Honda, Ricekillers etc. Project X fucking tiny in comparison to this MEET

HA! well i guess ill have to take my gun out of the safe for this one!
Old 04-04-2012, 08:16 PM
Advanced

Talking

I live in lakeville...
HA! well i guess ill have to take my gun out of the safe for this one!
HaHaHa!!!!!! Yes you or the cops.
Old 04-05-2012, 11:04 AM
Land of 10,000 lakes

Received 204 Likes on 155 Posts
As of now, I have the day off so hopefully I'll be able to make it down to this meet.
Old 04-05-2012, 01:39 PM
I like turtles

Any word on the beach Jorge? Would be nice to have a place pegged down before it gets too late in the week. I'm fine with either Makana's or the beach.. The beach might have some ladies if we go there
Old 04-05-2012, 04:41 PM
Pineapple of DOOM!!!!

Any word on the beach Jorge? Would be nice to have a place pegged down before it gets too late in the week. I'm fine with either Makana's or the beach.. The beach might have some ladies if we go there

If you come to my house there will be ladies there... You and Jorge....

Quick Reply: Twin Cities Acuras