Dating & Relationships Love sucks. Now you can cry about it…

Stay or go?

Old 05-19-2004, 01:28 PM
still a Masshole

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Originally posted by CG2000
I disagree. Sometimes a break is necessary to make you realize how good you have it and teaches you to appreciate your bf/gf. People can need a break just because they're too comfortable in a stagnant relationship. I agree though that sometimes you learn after a break that the person wasn't good for you in the first place.
Its true because I took a break from my girlfriend a few years back, realized how much I missed her, and she is now my wife.
Old 05-19-2004, 02:11 PM
Advanced

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I'll either miss him a lot and realize that I want to be with him or decide he's not the one. My thinking is that if we're meant to be we'll be.
Old 06-01-2004, 08:06 PM
9th Gear

Originally Posted by ferizzo
Its true because I took a break from my girlfriend a few years back, realized how much I missed her, and she is now my wife.
Sometimes we think we are "bored" and that in a split second we have all of the answers. Then sometimes we see what he had, and we miss them. It could be days, weeks or even months before we realize it. Somtimes it's not even that we needed a break from them persay, but a lil ole kick in the rear to open our eyes, and maybe realize that the grass really isn't growing that much greener on the other side. I think too many people let material things ruin their relationships. If you're happy, and your gf or bf loves for you no matter what then you've got it made. So many people break up becasue of finances or family. In the grand scheme of things, if one didn't have money, looks, or the perfect family but you had someone who loved you 100% for you, and would do anything for you which would you rather have? I'd rather be poor,and rich in LOVE than RICH with money and POOR in Love.... Afterall no one is perfect, couples should build together if they can, and not give up at the first sign of a rocky road that can easily be paved and smoothed. Playing the other side of the fence here though...if you fight all of the time because of personality conflicts then that should be the catalyst of "well maybe this isn't working." Discuss it, and see what can happen or if you or they really don't care about you or the relationship lasting they will not be open to it. Money doesn't buy I don't think peple can always "upgrade" sometimes you can't and sometimes you just loose out in the end. Sometimes you see that really nice car and you jump into it gettin rid of your old one and you realize it wasn't as great as you anticipated. So, if you don't have huge crisis problems like abuse, fighting, cheating, lieing breaks aren't that bad of a thing.
Old 06-02-2004, 04:31 PM
werd

Received 16 Likes on 14 Posts
don't lie

the sex sucked

-- taking a break is awesome because he doesn't have to know you'll be sleeping around with exciting guys that actually do shit

oOoOOooO the movies oOoOOOoo how exciting

live a little, jesus
Old 06-02-2004, 05:57 PM
Flap.

breaks are bullshit, someone always ends up mad cause one person went and

when asked to take a brake i told my g/f, "you pick, break or me" and she picked me.. sometimes people get comfortable with people, thats a lot different than being bored.

sometimes i miss that rush that only happens when you first grab a girls tit without knowing if she wanted you to. :P
Old 06-02-2004, 06:36 PM
Suzuka Master

Originally Posted by AznGrrl789
Hah depends on the quality of those who might be interested.
[internet pimp mode=on]i'm in tallahassee, not too far from you, wanna hang out? [/mode]

Old 06-02-2004, 06:47 PM
///M POWER

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
lmao @ punisher
Old 06-02-2004, 10:53 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by Bulldog01
She's 21. Absolutely NO reason to look for one's life partner at that age. :o

Christ, almighty...y'all need to slow down and enjoy youth.

Old 06-02-2004, 11:03 PM
9th Gear

Or the other one takes a "break" lies to the other person about their true intentions, becaus they don't have the balls to tell the truth that is such a no no!