Dating & Relationships Love sucks. Now you can cry about it…

Shorty is pregnant.

Old 01-29-2009, 06:23 PM
Team Owner

Received 54 Likes on 27 Posts
Originally Posted by darksom1
Condoms, Box of 12 Magnums - $9.00

Abortion - $300

Raising Kid - $1,000,000

Recognizing you aren't ready so you don't ruin a kid's life and your own -

PRICELESS!!!!

You gettin ripped off, yo.

Originally Posted by arstraub
If you are going to stay with her in the long run, OP, you need to get her to take BC. My SO and I generally only rely on that, and I've been fine for 4+ years now. Shit works hahaha
+398232524362

Originally Posted by godfather2
owned
Originally Posted by Eoanou
You know what they say... "Sex can wait, masturbate."

Originally Posted by Whiskers
Personally?
Only you Whiskers
Old 01-29-2009, 07:13 PM
~Da Nocturnal Cheetah~

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
Originally Posted by TS_eXpeed

You gettin ripped off, yo.
You see how old that one looks I'm holding up? It's been a minute since I had to buy them playa, that's what they cost when I did. After that, I just had the ex pick me up some from where she worked.

I'm flying solo these days, so the hardware is bare...plus, like I said - "snip, snip"...
Old 01-30-2009, 12:37 AM
2005 TL (7/07-8/29/09)

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Did your "shorty" watch Juno?
Old 01-30-2009, 07:59 AM
Stage 1 Audi S5

Received 1,171 Likes on 686 Posts
While I didn't have time to read every post I got the general idea and the fact you decided to have an abortion. I don't necessarily agree with the decision but understand this may be the best one for you and her at this point in your life.

After dating my ex for a few months, she told me one drunken night she had had an abortion with an ex 6 mos prior to me meeting her. The next morning I asked her about it and she said it was "the most pleasant experience." Keep in mind she had some serious issues but justified that odd statement with the fact that everyone was super nice, they relaxed her with some drugs, and gently performed the procedure. She said she was in no pain and in hind site said it was a good decision.

Again, I am not going to push my views on you too much because I am sure you have thought and tortured yourselves with this decisions but maybe you can go talk to a counselor to prepare for this or maybe even an adoption agency like others had said

Good Luck with everything
Old 01-30-2009, 09:34 AM
Race Director

Received 275 Likes on 159 Posts
Originally Posted by HONgDA
Did your "shorty" watch Juno?
When I was watching Juno I had a different thought, deliver the baby and abort the mother. Gosh.
Old 01-30-2009, 10:25 AM
2008 Acura TL

Received 197 Likes on 183 Posts
^ I was thinking I'd like to bang jennifer garner, but hey.
Old 01-30-2009, 10:32 AM
Race Director

Originally Posted by Rounder
^ I was thinking I'd like to bang jennifer garner, but hey.
I'll go for sloppy seconds.. sign me up!
Old 01-30-2009, 10:39 AM
~Da Nocturnal Cheetah~

I didnt watch Juno because I thought it was a chick flick. Was I wrong? Though I am sure if I had, my thoughts would have been to bang Jenny too ftmfw...
Old 01-30-2009, 11:41 AM
Suzuka Master

Received 194 Likes on 151 Posts
For the people who claim pro-life, true pro-lifers do not believe in ANY type of controceptive. No condoms, no female brith control, no snip snip, no hystorectomy, no abortion. You cannot simply say I dont believe in abortion so Im pro-life. You just dont believe in killing a fetus, but you believe in not allowing a fetus a chance at life (controceptive) which isnt prolife.

When I was about 14 my older cousin (she was 17) had come back from getting an abortion and she didnt look good at all. She was crying all day and looked like she had the flu. Couldnt eat or even move for that matter. But the next day she was chipper as shit and til this day she says that was the best decision of her life. She would have been stuck with a highschool boyfriend who she thought she loved but in actuality it was just puppy love.

To the OP I wish you luck in the future and hopefully you'll be more careful
Old 01-30-2009, 11:57 AM
2005 TL (7/07-8/29/09)

Originally Posted by TeknoKing
When I was watching Juno I had a different thought, deliver the baby and abort the mother. Gosh.
It would hold true with this case too if she went through with it. Blazin'
Old 01-30-2009, 12:06 PM
Suzuka Master

Received 194 Likes on 151 Posts
Originally Posted by HONgDA
It would hold true with this case too if she went through with it. Blazin'
cold
Old 01-30-2009, 01:07 PM
Safety Car

Received 145 Likes on 90 Posts
Originally Posted by L's TL
For the people who claim pro-life, true pro-lifers do not believe in ANY type of controceptive. No condoms, no female brith control, no snip snip, no hystorectomy, no abortion. You cannot simply say I dont believe in abortion so Im pro-life. You just dont believe in killing a fetus, but you believe in not allowing a fetus a chance at life (controceptive) which isnt prolife.
And likewise, pro-choice does not always mean pro-abortion. Pro-life is about limiting your options, pro-choice is about considering all available options.

Your last sentence is kind of oddly-worded. There is no fetus when using contraceptives. I'm not sure of others, but I don't cum fetuses.
Old 01-30-2009, 02:14 PM
Unregistered user

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Old 01-30-2009, 02:18 PM
Race Director

Originally Posted by Anachostic
And likewise, pro-choice does not always mean pro-abortion. Pro-life is about limiting your options, pro-choice is about considering all available options.

Your last sentence is kind of oddly-worded. There is no fetus when using contraceptives. I'm not sure of others, but I don't cum fetuses.
Ouch, I can't even effen imagine the pain... horrible, just horrible.
Old 01-30-2009, 02:33 PM
One on the right for me

Received 271 Likes on 173 Posts
I didnt watch Juno because I thought it was a chick flick. Was I wrong? Though I am sure if I had, my thoughts would have been to bang Jenny too ftmfw...
I liked it. Not too much of a chick flick. Some people found the dialogue annoying - I didn't mind it.
Old 01-30-2009, 03:01 PM
on to the next one...

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I dunno why, but I guess I'm kind of shocked by all the positive responses to "yo, I just knocked shotty up and now we's abortin that shit..."
In all honesty, I am pro-choice cause you can't paint every case with a broad brush, but in my eyes Blazin and his "shorty" are being spineless little bitches.
My parents were 18 and 19 when they had me. They never got married and were dirt poor for a bit, but I had a great childhood and now both have more money than they know what to do with anyway...
I could have easily been aborted, but they took responsibility for their fuck-up and had me anyway. That's not to say Blazin and shorty should have it and keep it, but I don't see why they can't have it and give it up. I have 3 close friends that were all adopted from families that couldn't care for them and the world is a better place because they are here.
I just think it's the spineless, easy way out and I really don't have any respect for those that do it. Not that it matters to you...
Old 01-30-2009, 03:18 PM
Instructor

Condoms, Box of 12 Magnums - $9.00

Abortion - $300

Raising Kid - $1,000,000

Recognizing you aren't ready so you don't ruin a kid's life and your own -

PRICELESS!!!!
9 bucks? lol hit up Wal-Mart and save yourself 3 bucks LOL
Old 01-30-2009, 03:36 PM
dom
Senior Moderator

Received 801 Likes on 662 Posts
Originally Posted by bgsm1th
I dunno why, but I guess I'm kind of shocked by all the positive responses to "yo, I just knocked shotty up and now we's abortin that shit..."
In all honesty, I am pro-choice cause you can't paint every case with a broad brush, but in my eyes Blazin and his "shorty" are being spineless little bitches.
My parents were 18 and 19 when they had me. They never got married and were dirt poor for a bit, but I had a great childhood and now both have more money than they know what to do with anyway...
I could have easily been aborted, but they took responsibility for their fuck-up and had me anyway. That's not to say Blazin and shorty should have it and keep it, but I don't see why they can't have it and give it up. I have 3 close friends that were all adopted from families that couldn't care for them and the world is a better place because they are here.
I just think it's the spineless, easy way out and I really don't have any respect for those that do it. Not that it matters to you...
Great point.

And for the most part... a great thread.
Old 01-30-2009, 04:07 PM
Race Director

^ The point is good, but you can't bring a child into the world when you are not ready to make the necessary sacrifices.

And another reason why that point may not be morally right, what kind of a mother would give up her child?!?!??!?!!

She will live with guilt and nightmares for the rest of her life if she has any morals.

The error began at conception. I wish the OP the best, and to be smarter in the future.

IF YOU HAVE THE SLIGHTEST DESIRE TO KEEP THE BABY, INVOLVE YOUR FAMILIES. And let this miracle happen!
But otherwise this can be a very dramatic experience for your girl.
Old 01-30-2009, 04:16 PM
Race Director

This is going to sound preachy and I really dont mean for it too. I took psychology in high school and I remember talking about the after effects of abortions. That a lot of time it messed up the girls mind because they always have the question. I am not saying don't do it just make sure your girl is ready.
Old 01-30-2009, 04:59 PM
Racer

Why does everyone assume just because you put a kid up for adoption it will have a great life? There are alot of scumbags who adopt kids and treat them like shit just so they can be subsidized by the gov't etc. I'm pretty sure there isn't a shortage of orphans worldwide either.

As far as I'm concerned if you can't raise a kid properly, best its not born. Look at all the fuckups in the world.

bgsm1th, what was the point of coming in here? You're a piece of shit, obviously not pro-choice because you said you condemn anyone who does "choose".
Old 01-30-2009, 05:46 PM
.... .... .... ... ....

Received 16 Likes on 16 Posts
guys some of you making it seem like i have no heart. I have desire to keep it. I am very heart broken. BUT...I will learn from this.....

Im not a jerk.

To Bgsmith, Its very fortunate that things became a postive ending. But nothing is ever promised.
Old 01-30-2009, 05:54 PM
Burning Brakes

Originally Posted by Blazing GT
guys some of you making it seem like i have no heart. I have desire to keep it. I am very heart broken. BUT...I will learn from this.....

Im not a jerk.

To Bgsmith, Its very fortunate that things became a postive ending. But nothing is ever promised.

Aww Im really sorry you guys had to make that kind of decision but you and your girl did the right responsible thing.

*hugs* its okay
Old 01-30-2009, 06:03 PM
Under Pressure

Received 4 Likes on 2 Posts
Originally Posted by Agent0r

bgsm1th, what was the point of coming in here? You're a piece of shit, obviously not pro-choice because you said you condemn anyone who does "choose".
Is it really that bad that he voiced his opinion? Geesh...
Old 01-30-2009, 06:37 PM
Racer

If he's going to come in here and just call the OP a spineless little bitch. Unless you're going to give birth/raise/pay in place of Blazing and his GF just shut the fuck up and kill yourself.

No reason to come into the thread after OP/GF made their choice and fucking attack him for it. Save it til Sunday and cry to your church about it.
Old 01-30-2009, 08:06 PM
on to the next one...

Why does everyone assume just because you put a kid up for adoption it will have a great life? There are alot of scumbags who adopt kids and treat them like shit just so they can be subsidized by the gov't etc. I'm pretty sure there isn't a shortage of orphans worldwide either.

As far as I'm concerned if you can't raise a kid properly, best its not born. Look at all the fuckups in the world.

If he's going to come in here and just call the OP a spineless little bitch. Unless you're going to give birth/raise/pay in place of Blazing and his GF just shut the fuck up and kill yourself.

No reason to come into the thread after OP/GF made their choice and fucking attack him for it. Save it til Sunday and cry to your church about it.
articulate young fellow, aren't you?

I'm happy to see BlazinGT chose to see my point of view and respect it, even if he obviously doesn't agree with it. That is class and I truly wish for the best for him and shorty.

You, on the other hand, are clearly incapable of reason. If Blazin came on here to get nothing but pats on the back and hugs, he came to the wrong place. The point of my post was evoke thought. To evoke some sort of reaction that may indicate there may be something worth keeping here. And he responded with some indication that there just might be, so all I say to that is, be sure that this is REALLY what you want for yourself, your life and your future.

He knows where he is and if he wasn't expecting any opposing views then he is short sighted indeed. If he's as dense and close-minded as yourself, he's certainly better served to stay away from this site altogether. Perhaps you should consider a similar fate.

...and not that I feel the need to explain myself to a face-less internet shit talker such as yourself, but I only go to church for weddings and funerals and I am pro-choice. There are plenty of situations where the mother and child are BOTH better off not being brought into this world. I just don't believe this is one of those instances.

I would actually have a little respect for your points and attempt to hold an adult conversation with you on the matter, but it would clearly be a waste of my time and bandwidth. Anyone with responses such as yours, unprovoked none-the-less, demonstrate an inability to reason without resorting to profanity and childish retorts when backed into a corner, which is unfortunate for us all.

Ironically, you yourself prove an excellent subject for the "pro's" of abortion. If it results in fewer specimens of your likeness, I'm all for it.
Old 01-30-2009, 08:51 PM
~Da Nocturnal Cheetah~

Hey Blazin...your story reminds me a little of DMX's song "Shorty"...hahahaha...don't it?
Old 01-30-2009, 09:10 PM
Senior Moderator

Received 3,063 Likes on 2,119 Posts
Come on guys lets keep it civil
Old 01-30-2009, 11:08 PM
Suzuka Master

Received 71 Likes on 28 Posts
I honestly would not know what I would do if I got pregnant back then. I guess it would depend on the relationship I had with the father and on the stage of my life when it happened.

Anyway, I just want to share to you the stories of two people close to me who chose 2 different paths:

1. My former roommate got pregnant with her bf in her early 20's. Both of them were still in school and not yet ready to have any serious responsibilities so she gave up the baby after she found out she was pregnant. Looking back, she said she thinks she made the right decision especially since they eventually broke up, but the memories of the procedure still haunt her. She only wished her ex was more sensitive to her emotional needs after the abortion.

2. My brother had a sexual relationship with a woman who got pregnant and my parents didn't find out about it until the baby was about 1 year old. He felt abortion would not correct the mistake he made and decided to support the upbringing of the child. My nephew is now 5 years old and is a big part of my family's life. As for my brother, he does not have as much extra money as he used to but he still has enough to travel, mod his car, and buy his techie toys. He said he was not ready to be a father but he thought it was only right to face his responsibilities. He never felt any regret regarding his decision.

BlazingGT, I know this must be a difficult decision for you and your gf to make. Just make sure you have put a lot of thought into it and weighed carefully all your options. More importantly, I hope both of you learned from this experience and now have a better understanding of the value of sexual responsibility. Good luck in your journey together!
Old 01-30-2009, 11:49 PM
2013 RL or bust

Damn... don't listen to most of these people. As long as you know you're a good person that's all that matters...

PULL OUT FASTER!
Old 01-30-2009, 11:56 PM
Cruisin'

damn 19 years old with a baby... thats rough kkidd
Old 01-30-2009, 11:56 PM
Burning Brakes

Unless you're going to give birth/raise/pay in place of Blazing and his GF just shut the fuck up and kill yourself.
Outside of the giving birth part, that is *EXACTLY* the point of adoption. Duh.

For the OP- if this decision weighs heavily on your mind, it should. You wouldn't learn from it otherwise. Lean on your friends and family if you need to.
Old 01-31-2009, 12:14 AM
.... .... .... ... ....

Received 16 Likes on 16 Posts
Hey Blazin...your story reminds me a little of DMX's song "Shorty"...hahahaha...don't it?

well I shouldn't say shorty then. My Girlfriend.....love of my life for 3 years.
Old 01-31-2009, 05:35 PM
Senior Moderator

Received 740 Likes on 309 Posts
I have mixed feelings about this...Part of me says ABORT because you're both young and obviously stupid to have not thought about the potential consequences, and I don't think it's fair to the child for whatever life it may have.

Other part of me says KEEP IT or put him/her up for adoption, because some people just don't appreciate what they have. Why I say this? I currently have no children, my wife had 8 miscarriages, she is now considered a medical mystery by the dozens of doctors we have been to, nobody can figure out why her body is aborting after 6-8 weeks of pregnancy. We are now looking into a gestational carrier (surrogate), but in these economic times, I don't have $80,000-$100,000 to lay out before even having the child to make this happen.

Nobody is pushing or pressuring us to have children, it is what we want. But guess what, the pressure is EVERYWHERE...All my friends have children, all of my married siblings have children, of all the close family and friends that we know and have, we are the only ones that do not have children. It sucks. Really.

Appreciate what you have.
Old 01-31-2009, 05:37 PM
Go Giants

Received 1,233 Likes on 823 Posts
^^ Wow... Keep trying though.
Old 01-31-2009, 06:03 PM
~Da Nocturnal Cheetah~

Originally Posted by Shoofin
I have mixed feelings about this...Part of me says ABORT because you're both young and obviously stupid to have not thought about the potential consequences, and I don't think it's fair to the child for whatever life it may have.

Other part of me says KEEP IT or put him/her up for adoption, because some people just don't appreciate what they have. Why I say this? I currently have no children, my wife had 8 miscarriages, she is now considered a medical mystery by the dozens of doctors we have been to, nobody can figure out why her body is aborting after 6-8 weeks of pregnancy. We are now looking into a gestational carrier (surrogate), but in these economic times, I don't have $80,000-$100,000 to lay out before even having the child to make this happen.

Nobody is pushing or pressuring us to have children, it is what we want. But guess what, the pressure is EVERYWHERE...All my friends have children, all of my married siblings have children, of all the close family and friends that we know and have, we are the only ones that do not have children. It sucks. Really.

Appreciate what you have.
Serious question...albeit probably naive...if someone like Blazin had a kid, and they didn't want it, could they simply circumvent the whole adoption application process by giving the baby to you?

And sorry to hear that you are having such a hard time of it...that really does suck...my daughter is very special to me and the highlight of my life...
Old 01-31-2009, 06:17 PM
Intermediate

you sound like a good guy if your not ready ur not ready its your & your girls choice who gives a shit what other people think. do whats best for you two and f k everyone else its your life not theirs. & yes i speak my mind if you dont like it too bad.
Old 01-31-2009, 07:32 PM
2013 RL or bust

^^ thats how we do in MA! No sugar coatin here..
Old 01-31-2009, 08:01 PM
Burning Brakes

You can try this

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YnUDQIJZ6_I
Old 01-31-2009, 08:20 PM
Senior Moderator

Received 740 Likes on 309 Posts
Serious question...albeit probably naive...if someone like Blazin had a kid, and they didn't want it, could they simply circumvent the whole adoption application process by giving the baby to you?

And sorry to hear that you are having such a hard time of it...that really does suck...my daughter is very special to me and the highlight of my life...
Adoption is a whole 'nother process altogether. It's not as easy as saying "you don't want your kid, give 'em to me, i'll adopt them no problem!"...Adoption is a process...a long process (could take years before getting approved), and can also be expensive. We're looking into the gestational carrier because if we want someone elses baby, we'd rather it be made from my wife and me. It's essentially taking my sperm and her egg, fertilizing it and implanting it into another person. Doctors say she's healthy and i'm healthy. Nothing wrong with my swimmers or her eggs. They just don't know why her body keeps rejecting it. If a surrogate doesn't work, then the next option is adoption.

Quick Reply: Shorty is pregnant.