Dating & Relationships Love sucks. Now you can cry about it…

She has this smile that makes me.........

Old 10-19-2008 | 12:17 PM
I drive a Subata.

I seriously want to delete your posts on this thread about racism. What a disgrace on my holy girl thread.

I mean.. WTF?

Last edited by JS + XES; 10-19-2008 at 12:19 PM.
Old 10-19-2008 | 01:56 PM
Suzuka Master

Originally Posted by msl82
Its because those Asian girls suffer from Asian-Inferiority Complex. You see Asian girls trying to be White, such as using blue contact lenses, Blonde hair bleaching, and just trying to White because they feel inferior.

When is the last time you saw White girls trying to be Asian?

Also, for those White guys who go for Asian girls, they are losers who can't get White girls, thats why they settle for easy Asian p*ssy...lol

Those White guys are usually dorky, skinny, ugly losers who has NO chance with White girls. And Asian inferiority complex girls loves these loser guys just because WHITE....
So who is stereotyping now?

Maybe some do, who knows. But have you also considered the possibility that some of these Asian girls who cosmetically change their appearance perhaps simply thinks it looks better on them? I personally think contrasting eye and hair color looks stunning (dark hair + light eyes or light hair + dark eyes) regardless of race.

I'm an Asian female and I dated guys of various ethnic backgrounds, some of which were Caucasians. These Caucasian men admitted to being equal opportunity daters... and believe me, they are very good-looking, successful professionals who can get women of any race.

Hot is hot, no matter what is the person's skin, eye or hair color.
Old 10-19-2008 | 02:35 PM
Racer

Originally Posted by sasha
So who is stereotyping now?

Maybe some do, who knows. But have you also considered the possibility that some of these Asian girls who cosmetically change their appearance perhaps simply thinks it looks better on them? I personally think contrasting eye and hair color looks stunning (dark hair + light eyes or light hair + dark eyes) regardless of race.

I'm an Asian female and I dated guys of various ethnic backgrounds, some of which were Caucasians. These Caucasian men admitted to being equal opportunity daters... and believe me, they are very good-looking, successful professionals who can get women of any race.

Hot is hot, no matter what is the person's skin, eye or hair color.
They were equal opportunity daters? Oky then, have they dated any black women? There are plenty of hot successful black women out there. But the White men/Asian women ratio are much higher. Are you saying that Asian women are more successful and hotter than black women?

What about Asian men and White women. There are plenty of hot and successful Asian men out there, then why is Asian men being marginalized and not given same consideration? Even by Asian women?

And you said, "Hot is hot, no matter what is the person's skin, eye or hair color."

If you think that "Love is color Blind" crap, you need hard reality check.

The fact of the matter is, Asian people suffer greatly from Asian-inferiority complex. They secretly feel inferior to white people, therefore, they change their facial features to look like White. Are you ashamed of looking like Asian? So what if we are generally shorter, slanted eyes, black hair. there is nothing wrong with being Asian!! Having White peoples characteristic looks better? Do you notice the subconcious preference here?

American media is not helping either, they always sexualize Asian women as sex doll, prostitute, and always couple with White men, while, marginalize and stereotype Asian men as Nerdy, loser, or Kung fu master who always goes home by himself after saving the world....

Bottom line is, if you are comfortable with your own self and ethnicity, and accepts and understand your Asian identity, then there is no need for strong preference of other race for dating/marriage. Most of the couple of White men/Asian women starts off with wrong basis, which consists of twisted stereotypes and Asian/white fetishes...

Last edited by msl82; 10-19-2008 at 02:40 PM.
Old 10-19-2008 | 03:34 PM
Suzuka Master

They were equal opportunity daters? Oky then, have they dated any black women?
Yes, they have dated black women. Didn't I just say they are EQUAL opportunity daters? A Caucasian friend of mine, for example, has dated both white and black women. I also know someone who has dated women pretty much of all ethnic backgrounds (Caucasian, African, Asian, Indian, Latino, etc.). If it happens that someone tends to be more attracted towards a certain race and falls in love in the process, again, it doesn't mean he has an inferiority complex.

And you said, "Hot is hot, no matter what is the person's skin, eye or hair color." If you think that "Love is color Blind" crap, you need hard reality check.
Beauty is in the eye of the beholder and you are not exactly blind about someone's color. But personally, I seriously don't care about the person's race. As I said, I am attracted to hot guys simply because, well, they are hot.

Are you saying that Asian women are more successful and hotter than black women?
No, I never said. I don't how you came up with that conclusion.

Are you ashamed of looking like Asian? So what if we are generally shorter, slanted eyes, black hair.
When did I say that? And no, I'm not ashamed of being Asian. I am still short with dark brown eyes and long black hair. I have numerous Asian friends who also have not changed their appearance.

Do I wish to change something? Yeah, I would like to be taller... not because I want to look like a Caucasian but because I'm tired of having a hard time to reach for items on high shelves.
Old 10-19-2008 | 03:35 PM
Suzuka Master

Anyway, this thread has gone off course a bit so let's go back to the original subject...

So JS + TL, have you asked her out yet? Come on man, just ask her out!
Old 10-19-2008 | 03:50 PM
Senior Moderator

Thumbs up

Originally Posted by JS + TL
and I'm an international student from Korea, I've been in the States for almost 8 years. She's Korean as well but was born here, I think.
Dude -- you're a 1.5! What's a 1.5? People born overseas but grew up in North America (preferably in their adolescent years) to understand/speak English with little to zero accent. They speak/read their native language fluently. And most importantly -- they understand both cultures without explaining anything.

You know ... you just have to meet the right person and you're good to go! I had so many of my Korean female friends *wanting* to look for a 1.5 Korean Christian so that if she had any kids, their kids could speak Korean properly and have a spouse with the same beliefs as her. (Yes -- there are some who date only if marriage is part of the equation.)

As others have pointed out -- maybe your friends can help you find out any routines this person has and can somehow help you find an "in". Just like the movie "Hitch".

And to those who aren't Korean -- watch a few Korean click flicks (ie My Sassy Girl) ... you will understand why our OP feels / acts the way he does. Nothing wrong with it -- you're just starting to find a way to be assertive in your own way.

Good luck!
Old 10-19-2008 | 04:13 PM
So Slick, bugs dont stick

come on people stay on subject. being to opinionated can hurt...
Old 10-20-2008 | 08:54 AM
Suzuka Master

msl82 I don't know what race you are, but you are a moron and you also sound like you're the one with the inferiority complex
Old 10-20-2008 | 01:05 PM
Rollin in a

asians are awesome
Old 10-30-2008 | 03:15 AM
mmmmmm....

pm me.
Old 11-06-2008 | 08:18 AM
Stage 1 Audi S5

Well call me a dorky skinny ugly loser because I love the asian girls

Also, for those White guys who go for Asian girls, they are losers who can't get White girls, thats why they settle for easy Asian p*ssy...lol

Those White guys are usually dorky, skinny, ugly losers who has NO chance with White girls. And Asian inferiority complex girls loves these loser guys just because WHITE....
Forget equal opp. dater, he sounds like a whore, not that there is anything wrong with that

Originally Posted by sasha
I also know someone who has dated women pretty much of all ethnic backgrounds (Caucasian, African, Asian, Indian, Latino, etc.). If it happens that someone tends to be more attracted towards a certain race and falls in love in the process, again, it doesn't mean he has an inferiority complex.

Last edited by 1StGenCL; 11-06-2008 at 08:23 AM.
Old 11-06-2008 | 08:45 AM
My Garage

Jesus Christ msl82

Just shut the f*ck up
Old 11-06-2008 | 08:47 AM
Team Owner

Are you retarded?
Old 11-06-2008 | 09:28 AM
I have dead hookers in

If you think that "Love is color Blind" crap, you need hard reality check.

I think it actually just says "Love is blind" as in Love sees nothing but love. If you really fall in love with someone then you dont worry about the physical part as much. My fiance is gorgeous but i love her because she is beautiful inside. Her being beautiful outside is a plus but its not why i love her.

Get a clue and lets get this back on track.

So JS + TL whats going on with her man?
Old 11-06-2008 | 01:59 PM
Lamborghini Aventador FTW

Originally Posted by Mike 350Z
msl82 I don't know what race you are, but you are a moron and you also sound like you're the one with the inferiority complex

Originally Posted by GIBSON6594
Jesus Christ msl82

Just shut the f*ck up

Originally Posted by RaviNJCLs
Are you retarded?
Old 11-06-2008 | 02:51 PM
'10 Hyundai Genesis Coupe

To the OP, how is your progress going with the girl?

What I want to know is how he found her on Facebook if he's only seen her like twice?
Old 11-06-2008 | 03:02 PM
Safety Car

any news? what happened to pm'ing me the picture??!!!
Old 11-06-2008 | 03:24 PM
AM Flakes still Drippin'

Yea, msl82 has absolutely no clue of reality and what it is... Seriously some the most ignorant things I have heard in a long time
Old 11-07-2008 | 08:52 AM
Suzuka Master

Funny we haven't heard from him in a while....
Old 11-07-2008 | 10:16 AM
Banned

I just caught up on this thread.

Asian girls are probably my preference because white girls have the dime a dozen look. Asian girls have an exotic look to them and usually have nice long straight hair. Now mix up an Asian and a latin girl and I'm in heaven.

This is coming from a Caucasian/Latino mix.

MLS you are a retard.
Old 11-07-2008 | 03:01 PM
Team Owner

Originally Posted by Mike 350Z
Funny we haven't heard from him in a while....
Hopefully he got the hint, or forgot how to access the web.
Old 11-07-2008 | 08:55 PM
I drive a Subata.

oh crap. I totally forgot about my thread in D&R.

I don't really have any progress yet, unfortunately. I've been extremely busy trying to get a job since I'll be done with school in less than 2 months. This frigging economy is really holding me back from getting a decent job. I'm so stressed these days.

So, I didn't really have any time to do anything with this girl......HOWEVER, I did see her in person for the first time yesterday on campus! She looks......... very very... very cute in person. My heart was pounding and couldn't stop staring at her. That was it. I couldn't go up to her.

Fail me.

It was so random yesterday..

Last edited by JS + XES; 11-07-2008 at 08:57 PM.
Old 11-07-2008 | 11:01 PM
Drifting

I can say hi for you.