Dating & Relationships Love sucks. Now you can cry about it…

Need some advice on how to proceed!

Old 10-26-2015, 01:22 PM
Team Owner

Received 1,287 Likes on 952 Posts
Congrats. You're playing this smart so far. I've heard so many failboat stories on dating let alone online dating. Don't forget to take care of your AZ buddies when you guys start sexting KTHX
Old 10-27-2015, 02:25 PM
Senior Moderator

Received 1,090 Likes on 767 Posts
omg im laughing so hard at some of these responses... and 2012 wagon hit it on the head...
Old 10-28-2015, 10:28 AM
Chapter Leader (Southern Region)

Received 11,841 Likes on 8,573 Posts
Nudes bro?
Old 10-28-2015, 11:11 AM

Received 612 Likes on 490 Posts
Let me sleep with her before y'all get nudes
Old 10-28-2015, 11:21 AM
Burning Brakes

Received 61 Likes on 47 Posts
If you want her to desire you more you need to show 2 things: masculine energy (e.g. lift weights before your date so your muscles pop out) and ability to take care of her (in other words $$$). Also, don't act desperate. If you're at a party, don't follow her around and give her all your attention. Talk to girls prettier than her. She will feel a bit jealous or insecure and that will make her like you even more.

She's not bad, around a 7/10. That can be a good thing since you might not get as nervous around her vs if say she were 8 or 9/10. Hope things go well!

Originally Posted by projektvertx
You guys are too funny. Unless she happens to steal my laptop anytime soon, she ain't seeing this thread lol. And you know how some girls look better in pictures than in reality. Throw that out the window here.

The following users liked this post:
aomechmarine (01-13-2017)
Old 10-28-2015, 01:51 PM
Team Owner

The following 2 users liked this post by Doom878:
97BlackAckCL (10-30-2015), projektvertx (10-28-2015)
Old 10-28-2015, 02:47 PM
Old Man Yelling at Clouds

Received 7,362 Likes on 3,906 Posts
Oh dear God.
The following 2 users liked this post by 1Louder:
97BlackAckCL (10-30-2015), projektvertx (10-28-2015)
Old 10-28-2015, 07:06 PM

Originally Posted by rockyboy
If you want her to desire you more you need to show 2 things: masculine energy (e.g. lift weights before your date so your muscles pop out) and ability to take care of her (in other words $$$). Also, don't act desperate. If you're at a party, don't follow her around and give her all your attention. Talk to girls prettier than her. She will feel a bit jealous or insecure and that will make her like you even more.

She's not bad, around a 7/10. That can be a good thing since you might not get as nervous around her vs if say she were 8 or 9/10. Hope things go well!
I left your other threads alone but since you decided to pedal this "money and cars" advice in a thread about a real relationship its time to step in.

If you are out there for a casual relationship, have fun, party, get laid, then sure - clothes, cars and money all play a role. And that's fine - not judging that decision if that's what someone wants to do.

But if you are out there looking for a real relationship, life partner, future spouse, then those things really mean nothing. What matters to a woman (aside from the obvious physical attraction and common interests) is character. Is this a guy who can be unselfish. Look out for her best interests. Stand between her and the world and say "you don't get to her without coming through me first". There isn't a woman out there who would not respond to that.

And since the OP is clearly on a track of patience with this girl, I'm just going to guess that just using this woman to get laid is not the number one objective.

And what woman who looks like that with a doctorate is a 7? Are you kidding me? I'd smash my spine with a hammer just to have her fix it.

Back to Ramblings with you.
projektvertx (10-28-2015)
Old 10-28-2015, 07:45 PM
Earth-bound misfit

Received 608 Likes on 312 Posts
If she's a 7, I've broken the scale in a whole new way. -2.25, I'm thinking?

I'd hit it. Good luck, OP!
97BlackAckCL (10-30-2015)
Old 10-28-2015, 08:02 PM

1Lounder, well said. I honestly considered dropping the loaded barbell on myself at the gym not long after I created this thread, just to be like "Gym accident, can you help me recover?"

It's funny, when I first looked at her pictures on her profile, I was skeptical because in my eyes she was a off the charts beautiful. I asked myself "Maybe this girl is photogenic or something, maybe it's her two best pictures?". No, she really is that pretty, to the point where I had to try really hard to hide my shock and keep a poker face when I first met her.
1Louder (10-28-2015)
Old 10-28-2015, 09:33 PM
Turd Polisher

Received 3,006 Likes on 1,514 Posts

Just reading rockyboy's responses makes me cringe, what a shitbag.

Good job OP, advice in this thread is strong

Also.

Old 10-29-2015, 12:06 AM
Burning Brakes

Sure character is important but if she's not attracted to you, she will put you in the friendzone even if you do have character. To attract a woman you need the two things I mentionned, without seeming too desperate. To a woman, a man's earning ability or his money is the most important--love don't pay the bills. Most marriages end up in trouble due to fighting over finances.

One thing I'm wondering about is on a first date, should you as the guy pay for everything or go dutch? If you pay for everything too soon, she might view herself too highly and expect that all the time? Is that putting her on a pedestal?

Originally Posted by 1Louder
I left your other threads alone but since you decided to pedal this "money and cars" advice in a thread about a real relationship its time to step in.

If you are out there for a casual relationship, have fun, party, get laid, then sure - clothes, cars and money all play a role. And that's fine - not judging that decision if that's what someone wants to do.

But if you are out there looking for a real relationship, life partner, future spouse, then those things really mean nothing. What matters to a woman (aside from the obvious physical attraction and common interests) is character. Is this a guy who can be unselfish. Look out for her best interests. Stand between her and the world and say "you don't get to her without coming through me first". There isn't a woman out there who would not respond to that.

And since the OP is clearly on a track of patience with this girl, I'm just going to guess that just using this woman to get laid is not the number one objective.

And what woman who looks like that with a doctorate is a 7? Are you kidding me? I'd smash my spine with a hammer just to have her fix it.

Back to Ramblings with you.
Old 10-29-2015, 12:11 AM
Burning Brakes

As I said, a 7/10 is not necessarily a bad thing... some things that make her lose points:

-she looks kinda short
-her legs are a bit too big
-her face can be more feminine looking
-she looks like she has potential to become a fatty in the future (short and stocky body type)

I'm not trying to be mean, just objective.

One thing I'd like to point out: a highly educated woman doesn't necessarily make a better wife. In fact, she may even give you a harder time unless you make way more money than her. Think about it...

Originally Posted by wndrlst

Old 10-29-2015, 01:13 AM

I'd hit it.
Always takin' our wimminz
Old 10-29-2015, 07:28 AM
Team Owner

Rocky, if you're coming with opinions that nobody asked for on how this chick looks, you have to give reference on what you call an 8 or 9 or whatever your rating system is and these supposed 8's you're trying not to get friendzoned by. Show us what you got since you claim that your rating is holier than thou. Mind you some of us like short girls and thick thighs. If you prefer skinny tall chicks that remind you of fucking your old gym buddy, Tommy, then that's your problem.
Old 10-29-2015, 07:30 AM
Team Owner

Nah, just because you're a female poster on AZ bumps you up several points
Old 10-29-2015, 07:37 AM
Burning Brakes

I would show you but don't have permission to post the pics. I'm going on a date with a 8.5/10 this weekend in the 2016 RDX

Originally Posted by Doom878
Rocky, if you're coming with opinions that nobody asked for on how this chick looks, you have to give reference on what you call an 8 or 9 or whatever your rating system is and these supposed 8's you're trying not to get friendzoned by. Show us what you got since you claim that your rating is holier than thou. Mind you some of us like short girls and thick thighs. If you prefer skinny tall chicks that remind you of fucking your old gym buddy, Tommy, then that's your problem.
Old 10-29-2015, 07:39 AM
Senior Moderator

Received 8,575 Likes on 6,626 Posts
I would show you but don't have permission to post the pics. I'm going on a date with a 8.5/10 this weekend in the 2016 RDX
show pictures of yourself and the 2016 RDX elite then
Old 10-29-2015, 07:40 AM
Team Owner

And naturally ignores the rest of my post. Troll on dude. When the chick sticks you with the bill and you get no play, do us a favor and not go postal on her.
Old 10-29-2015, 07:47 AM
Burning Brakes

No girl sticks me with a bill. I take the lead in the relationship. I pay what I choose to pay. Girls like a man who takes charge.

And naturally ignores the rest of my post. Troll on dude. When the chick sticks you with the bill and you get no play, do us a favor and not go postal on her.
Old 10-29-2015, 07:49 AM
Burning Brakes

I put up gorgeous pics of the 2016 RDX Elite in another post already.

Originally Posted by thoiboi
show pictures of yourself and the 2016 RDX elite then
Old 10-29-2015, 08:02 AM

As I said, a 7/10 is not necessarily a bad thing... some things that make her lose points: ratings are subjective, not gonna argue the number

-she looks kinda short She's actually 5'8", I'm 5'10"
-her legs are a bit too big yes, she goes to the gym, but also notice her entire body is resting on that leg, but yes, you could argue her thighs are larger, nothing wrong with that
-her face can be more feminine looking can't argue this point, it's subjective
-she looks like she has potential to become a fatty in the future (short and stocky body type) Her mom is actually thin, She did show me a picture

I'm not trying to be mean, just objective. understood

One thing I'd like to point out: a highly educated woman doesn't necessarily make a better wife. In fact, she may even give you a harder time unless you make way more money than her. Think about it...
^Read bolded statements

Typically, the guys pays when doing the courting. I'm positive that's still the social convention. I'm 26, so how off can I be

One thing to think about, I'm not exactly a high school grad, I'm in pharmacy school. I can hold my own weight. I grew up in a family where my mom is just as educated as my dad, both are PhD engineers. I've seen that kind of relationship growing up where both are educated, so I guess I'm not really afraid of that factor

Something to keep in mind, I'm graduating with a degree that gets me a guaranteed 6 digit salary. Look up the starting salary of a pharmacist if you don't believe me. I'm an intern at my current job, on track to be full time when I graduate, unless I screw up. I'll be making as much money as she is when I graduate, so the income gap is a non-issue in a way.

Is the money conversation one that should be had? Hell yes. And believe me, that conversation will happen in due time

This made me laugh so hard I have coffee in my nose
Old 10-29-2015, 08:13 AM
Team Owner

No girl sticks me with a bill. I take the lead in the relationship. I pay what I choose to pay. Girls like a man who takes charge.
Thus you being single.
Old 10-29-2015, 08:19 AM
Burning Brakes

No doubt your earning potential is something she finds very attractive. Remember, if you want her to like you, make her a little jealous, keep her wondering. Don't reply to her texts or phone calls right away all the time (not that you have lots of time since you're in school).

Don't be so blinded by a relationship that you forget to look out for red flags in a girl also.

Hope your courtship goes well!

Originally Posted by projektvertx
^Read bolded statements

Typically, the guys pays when doing the courting. I'm positive that's still the social convention. I'm 26, so how off can I be

One thing to think about, I'm not exactly a high school grad, I'm in pharmacy school. I can hold my own weight. I grew up in a family where my mom is just as educated as my dad, both are PhD engineers. I've seen that kind of relationship growing up where both are educated, so I guess I'm not really afraid of that factor

Something to keep in mind, I'm graduating with a degree that gets me a guaranteed 6 digit salary. Look up the starting salary of a pharmacist if you don't believe me. I'm an intern at my current job, on track to be full time when I graduate, unless I screw up. I'll be making as much money as she is when I graduate, so the income gap is a non-issue in a way.

Is the money conversation one that should be had? Hell yes. And believe me, that conversation will happen in due time

This made me laugh so hard I have coffee in my nose
Old 10-29-2015, 08:30 AM

Sure character is important but if she's not attracted to you, she will put you in the friendzone even if you do have character. To attract a woman you need the two things I mentionned, without seeming too desperate. To a woman, a man's earning ability or his money is the most important--love don't pay the bills. Most marriages end up in trouble due to fighting over finances.

One thing I'm wondering about is on a first date, should you as the guy pay for everything or go dutch? If you pay for everything too soon, she might view herself too highly and expect that all the time? Is that putting her on a pedestal?
I qualified my statement by stating that physical attraction was an obvious precondition. However you are confusing the difference between what creates initial attraction and what sustains a relationship over a long period of time. They involve completely different attributes. If you are going to base a relationship on earning potential I will tell you with absolute certainty that relationship will end at some point. There will always be someone out there who is better looking and makes more money. Always.

And to be clear, most marriages are not in trouble because of finances. Marriages get in trouble when one or both partners stop looking out for the best interest of the other and only care about themselves. Fighting over money or whatever is just one of many things that are symptoms but not the cause.

But I can't really figure out your strategy. Based on what you are asserting, you are actually trying to attract a woman who only values money and nice cars. So you actually want a woman who will drop you at the first sign of a guy with more money, better looks and an MDX? You really are trying to find a woman who is that shallow? Because your strategy is going to end one of two ways: you'll be 50 and single or 50 and divorced twice. But I know a lot of people who want to be single and that's just fine. If you are just after a lifetime of causal relationships with gold-diggers then you are on the right track. Just don't try to pass that strategy off to people who are looking for more.
The following 2 users liked this post by 1Louder:
Doom878 (10-29-2015), projektvertx (10-29-2015)
Old 10-29-2015, 08:33 AM

No doubt your earning potential is something she finds very attractive. Remember, if you want her to like you, make her a little jealous, keep her wondering. Don't reply to her texts or phone calls right away all the time (not that you have lots of time since you're in school).
Old 10-29-2015, 08:37 AM

As I said, a 7/10 is not necessarily a bad thing... some things that make her lose points:

-she looks kinda short
-her legs are a bit too big
-her face can be more feminine looking
-she looks like she has potential to become a fatty in the future (short and stocky body type)
I totally get it now. You are George Costanza.
The following 4 users liked this post by 1Louder:
1killercls (10-29-2015), Doom878 (10-29-2015), projektvertx (10-29-2015), thoiboi (10-29-2015)
Old 10-29-2015, 08:37 AM
Team Owner

I qualified my statement by stating that physical attraction was an obvious precondition. However you are confusing the difference between what creates initial attraction and what sustains a relationship over a long period of time. They involve completely different attributes. If you are going to base a relationship on earning potential I will tell you with absolute certainty that relationship will end at some point. There will always be someone out there who is better looking and makes more money. Always.

And to be clear, most marriages are not in trouble because of finances. Marriages get in trouble when one or both partners stop looking out for the best interest of the other and only care about themselves. Fighting over money or whatever is just one of many things that are symptoms but not the cause.

But I can't really figure out your strategy. Based on what you are asserting, you are actually trying to attract a woman who only values money and nice cars. So you actually want a woman who will drop you at the first sign of a guy with more money, better looks and an MDX? You really are trying to find a woman who is that shallow? Because your strategy is going to end one of two ways: you'll be 50 and single or 50 and divorced twice. But I know a lot of people who want to be single and that's just fine. If you are just after a lifetime of causal relationships with gold-diggers then you are on the right track. Just don't try to pass that strategy off to people who are looking for more.
The following 3 users liked this post by Doom878:
1killercls (10-29-2015), 1Louder (10-29-2015), projektvertx (10-29-2015)
Old 10-29-2015, 08:43 AM
Team Owner

And 1Louder's explanation is another reason why Rockyboy should really leave the advice to the men.
1Louder (10-29-2015)
Old 10-29-2015, 08:43 AM
Team Owner

You solved the puzzle.
Old 10-29-2015, 08:55 AM
GEEZER

Received 2,214 Likes on 1,418 Posts

Don't be so blinded by a relationship that you forget to look out for red flags in a girl also.

Hope your courtship goes well!
You are a fucking idiot. You are single and basing your game on Costco clothes and a mid range crossover shit box. Which says to me you have absolutely NO GAME.
Old 10-29-2015, 09:21 AM
Senior Moderator

Received 1,090 Likes on 767 Posts
Old 10-29-2015, 09:41 AM
Burning Brakes

Every girl judges you based on earning potential. Don't listen to what they say, watch who they lust after.

The strategy is this: Gain and maintain M & M's (muscle & money). Why? This allows you to choose from a wider pool of girls. Let's say you make minimum wage and have no muscles, how many quality girls would like you? Probably close to zero. Some fatties might like you still but what's the pount. Let's say you have a fit body because you lift weights and make around 6 figures. How many girls would like you now? MANY! It is from this many that you then weed out the gold diggers and go for a laid back, submissive girl who believes in family and who isn't an argumentative feminist.

When I'm called upon to teach, I shall teach. Hope y'all be humble and learn.

Old 10-29-2015, 09:43 AM
Burning Brakes

The 2016 RDX is not midrange. It's a beautiful luxury crossover with near top power and acceleration in its class. Girls find it very attractive! Costco has many good items, you have to be selective.

Originally Posted by 1killercls
You are a fucking idiot. You are single and basing your game on Costco clothes and a mid range crossover shit box. Which says to me you have absolutely NO GAME.
Old 10-29-2015, 09:46 AM
Burning Brakes

The actor that plays him: I'm taller than him, better looking, and can bench more than him. But he's way richer than me. So that's a compliment

Old 10-29-2015, 09:46 AM
Senior Moderator

Received 8,575 Likes on 6,626 Posts
to the guys who think this guy is real..

Ignore the troll he will go away.

rocky, stick in your own threads and quit crapping up the other ones with your useless advice..
Old 10-29-2015, 09:58 AM
Burning Brakes

The really funny thing is I am real

Let me tell you a story: patient goes to the doctor and complains of pain. Doctor says touch your finger to where it hurts. Patient touches the shoulder, hurts. Then touches knee, hurts. Then touches neck, hurts. Doctor tells him "I have your diagnosis. It's not the places you're pointing to that hurt, but it's your own finger."

Before you point to the splinter in your brother's eye, first remove the plank from your own eye. Then may you see clearly...

Originally Posted by thoiboi
to the guys who think this guy is real..

Ignore the troll he will go away.

rocky, stick in your own threads and quit crapping up the other ones with your useless advice..
Old 10-29-2015, 10:00 AM
Team Owner

I usually don't feed trolls but work bores me today and I've been reading too many sarlaccy posts
Old 10-29-2015, 10:04 AM

Received 16,260 Likes on 11,971 Posts

Before you point to the splinter in your brother's eye, first remove the plank from your own eye. Then may you see clearly...
you got pink eye from some one farting in your eye!?
Old 10-29-2015, 10:17 AM

Rocky's mom is a 2.5/10. She has a huge fucking ass so you can imagine how fat Rocky will be when gets older. And she has a fucking mustache.. it's gross.. Anyways, I met her at a coffee shop. It was raining and she said her son was going to pick her up in his 2016 RDX Elite. I knew there was only one of those on the street, so I asked if her son was Rocky and she said yes. We chatted for bit and I offered to give her a ride in my hoopty since his ride was probably full of ass.

She went on that he keeps charading his wealth and status, but is really leasing his vehicle, and making ends meet by living at home. She said Rocky shares a room with his brother (she said he never brings girls home for this reason, and has never actually seen him with a girl). I said that she shouldn't be discouraged and that he might be making the steps to advance himself in life before he's actually there (fake it to make it). I encouraged her that one day he might find a good job and make good money. I then showed her my bank statement and she immediately got flustered. Without hesitating, she unzipped my pants and wrestled my python out before I could resist. She's about as tall as a coffee table, so she already had a head start.

Apparently some chicks nearby saw her going to town on me and they must have felt pity, or jealousy, but it actually made me look more attractive to them as I see them giving me the sex eyes from across the street. Anyways.. for all her flaws, she was amazing. I came so hard, it must have been the mustache tickling my upa and the ball play. I think I'll continue to call Mrs. short and port and give her the big salami.. She keeps blowing up my phone, but I'll only respond when emotions are at a critical mass and I'm in the mood for top ramen.

Like I said, I don't even own an RDX, but I am very strong, tall and have a big bank account so I think it really is a factor. Btw.. those ladies I mentioned, they were a 9 and a 7.8 / 10. I saw them at the same coffee shop later that week and they were raving at what a gentleman I must be to let that haggard old lady give me a bj. I told them it's my civic duty and that giving back fulfills my life after serving an empty job where all I do is make bank bro. I then flexed my cock muscle through my tight pants and they got super wide eyed. They sucked me dry in the starbucks bathroom. Not as good as Rockymom, but I feel it's my civic duty to share my seed everywhere.

It's like my man said.. M&Ms bro.. get some and get rekt by all bitches.
The following 5 users liked this post by Majofo:
1killercls (10-29-2015), 1StGenCL (11-04-2015), 97BlackAckCL (10-30-2015), Doom878 (10-29-2015), thoiboi (10-29-2015)

Quick Reply: Need some advice on how to proceed!