Dating & Relationships Love sucks. Now you can cry about it…

Embarrassing sex moments.

Old 07-22-2005, 11:11 AM
Rebuilder

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
thats just wrong
Old 07-22-2005, 11:12 AM
dom
Senior Moderator

Received 801 Likes on 662 Posts
Originally Posted by bigman
Sadly, i busted my nut on her face and cleaned her up before she woke up.

Why is that sad?
Old 07-22-2005, 11:14 AM
'Big Daddy Diggler'

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts
Originally Posted by dom
Why is that sad?
Because i live with her now. Back then i didnt care. Now i feel bad writing about it.
Old 07-22-2005, 11:14 AM
Outnumbered at home

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Because i live with her now. Back then i didnt care. Now i feel bad writing about it.

like how it didn't stop you though
Old 07-22-2005, 11:15 AM
Moderator Alumnus

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Originally Posted by Astroboy
i think the most embarassing moments are the times when it becomes impossible to finish for whatever reason. I haven't met a women yet who didn't take that kind of thing personally...

But it also sometimes let you do stuff they wouldn't normally! muhahaha

Also sucks for us when it happens...

tequila usually does it for me...
Old 07-22-2005, 11:16 AM
Corpretty

That story rules. And life is all about the stories you collect along the way. Does she know about it now?
Old 07-22-2005, 11:19 AM
'Big Daddy Diggler'

Originally Posted by Count Dracura
That story rules. And life is all about the stories you collect along the way. Does she know about it now?
HELL NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
If she finds out, i can bet my life on getting a KY'ed finger in the ass during a BJ.
Old 07-22-2005, 11:21 AM
dom
Senior Moderator

HELL NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
If she finds out, i can bet my life on getting a KY'ed finger in the ass during a BJ.

Could have been worse for her. If she was dating wstevens he would have nutted in her mouth and forced her to swallow.
Old 07-22-2005, 11:23 AM
'Big Daddy Diggler'

Originally Posted by dom
Could have been worse for her. If she was dating wstevens he would have nutted in her mouth and forced her to swallow.
Oh, it was in her mouth. Dude she was fucking moaning and making these weird snorting sounds while she was out cold. I cleaned as much as i could up. When she woke up she drank water so she didnt notice. I didnt unload a gallon in her mouth, it was more like a little drippage.
Old 07-23-2005, 12:39 AM
Pro

We were in a public bathroom in a pretty busy restruant in Dallas and we were in one of the handicap stalls in the womens restroom...I propped my leg up on the toilet paper dispenser and it fell off the wall. The lady in the next stall was like "what was that?" Come to think of it, we have knocked off several toilet paper dispensers....
Old 07-23-2005, 12:50 AM
Boondocks fanatic.....

The worse thing that ever happened was actually to my girl. When we first hooked up, we would wait for my parents to go away to their upstate home for the weekend before we got our freak on. The only problem was that she only felt comfy having sex in my room. Now i have to mention this before i continue. I had a shark in a bottle, (some of you may know what that is) on the ledge of my headboard. This thing was like 24 inches long with a shark in it and filled with water. it was pretty heavy as well. Back to the main story. So we were going at it hard for a while and i was ready to bust. When i know i am gonna cum i start going nuts, pumping away. I guess i pumped to hard because the shark in a bottle fell off the head board onto my girls head, knocking her straigh out. I was right "there" and didnt want to kill my big O. So i kept pumping as she started making weird moaning noises, with her eyes all partially closed and rolled back. Sadly, i busted my nut on her face and cleaned her up before she woke up.
Talk about not being distracted for nothing........
Old 07-23-2005, 01:10 AM
I make Boom Boom in

This was actually a blessing in disguise.....

So back in the college days, I was about to fuck my ex-gf in my dorm room. I pulled her jeans and thong down to her knees and got her into the doggystyle position. Right before I was about to stick it in, the smell of her ass singed my nose hairs. Right at that moment, I had three thoughts: 1) Do I breath out of my mouth and just fuck it, 2) Do I flip her into missionary position, or 3) fuggetaboutit and tell her to go take a fucking shower and wash that asshole while she is at it. I was horny so I took option 1. But right before I was gonna get my d*ck wet, my roommate came back to the dorm from class and started to unlock the door. I leaped-frogged over the ex-gf and re-locked the door so he couldn't get in. Well me and the ex-gf got dressed quickly and then let the roommie back in. Here's the kicker..........

My roommate walks in and says real loud, "What is that smell? It stinks. " Inside I was laughing sooooooooo hard. You can't mistake the smell of ass. By coming home early he save me from making a huge mistake. I'm gonna go now.

Last edited by txathlete; 07-23-2005 at 01:14 AM.
Old 07-23-2005, 01:19 AM
Go Noles!

Originally Posted by txathlete

So back in the college days, I was about to fuck my ex-gf in my dorm room. I pulled her jeans and thong down to her knees and got her into the doggystyle position. Right before I was about to stick it in, the smell of her ass singed my nose hairs. Right at that moment, I had three thoughts: 1) Do I breath out of my mouth and just fuck it, 2) Do I flip her into missionary position, or 3) fuggetaboutit and tell her to go take a fucking shower and wash that asshole while she is at it. I was horny so I took option 1. But right before I was gonna get my d*ck wet, my roommate came back to the dorm from class and started to unlock the door. I leaped-frogged over the ex-gf and re-locked the door so he couldn't get in. Well me and the ex-gf got dressed quickly and then let the roommie back in. Here's the kicker..........

My roommate walks in and says real loud, "What is that smell? It stinks. " Inside I was laughing sooooooooo hard. You can't mistake the smell of ass. By coming home early he save me from making a huge mistake. I'm gonna go now.
her ass smelled and it was only doggy? gross. i thought you were going to say you did anal or something, at least. that's really nasty.
Old 07-23-2005, 01:21 AM
Boondocks fanatic.....

!!
Old 07-23-2005, 01:29 AM
I make Boom Boom in

Originally Posted by supermegaglossy
her ass smelled and it was only doggy? gross. i thought you were going to say you did anal or something, at least. that's really nasty.

Dude if it smelled that bad on the outside, why would I want to stick it in? I think I enjoy having a dick more then losing it to a nasty funkafide flesh eating bacterial shit in her anus. Then again, that's just me.
Old 07-23-2005, 03:37 AM
Registered Abuser of VTEC

Received 115 Likes on 84 Posts
Dude if it smelled that bad on the outside, why would I want to stick it in? I think I enjoy having a dick more then losing it to a nasty funkafide flesh eating bacterial shit in her anus. Then again, that's just me.
She obviously had poor hygene. EWW!!!
Old 07-23-2005, 03:40 AM
Banned

Originally Posted by youngTL
She obviously had poor hygene. EWW!!!
How do you know she just didnt take a huge dump before ?
Old 07-23-2005, 11:13 AM
Burning Brakes

It should be mandatory to clean your genital area before sex no matter what the situation. A condom should come with a wetnap wipe kit. Trojan! Are you listening?!? I'm giving you a multimillion dollar marketing idea!
Old 07-23-2005, 12:47 PM

Originally Posted by Xenogen
How do you know she just didnt take a huge dump before ?
Even if she did, she should have showered or something, or WIPED HER DAMN ASS BETTER!
Old 07-24-2005, 06:15 PM
Three Wheelin'

Originally Posted by youngTL
Even if she did, she should have showered or something, or WIPED HER DAMN ASS BETTER!
This is why the Europeans have that strange thing called the bidet.

Many years ago, on my first trip to Paris, one of the gals in my group thought it was to wash her pantyhose in. I didn't have the heart to tell her the truth.
Old 07-25-2005, 10:05 AM

Originally Posted by jdone
This is why the Europeans have that strange thing called the bidet.

Many years ago, on my first trip to Paris, one of the gals in my group thought it was to wash her pantyhose in. I didn't have the heart to tell her the truth.
I know, my grandparents on my dad's side have one (they're Italian, except my nonno is dead now). My little brother thought it was a water fountain! (he was 6 at the time).
Old 07-25-2005, 10:24 AM
Racer

My girlfriend thought it would be a great idea to have sex on her trampoline outside in late july. Sounded good at the time. getting the rythym down was a little tough, but then I relized my biggest problem. the fucking mosquitos!!! They bit the shit out of my ass and nuts. We were both scratchin for like a week.........Sucks....
Old 07-25-2005, 11:50 AM
'Big Daddy Diggler'

Originally Posted by lodi781
My girlfriend thought it would be a great idea to have sex on her trampoline outside in late july. Sounded good at the time. getting the rythym down was a little tough, but then I relized my biggest problem. the fucking mosquitos!!! They bit the shit out of my ass and nuts. We were both scratchin for like a week.........Sucks....
Thats actually really damn funny.
Old 07-25-2005, 12:39 PM
50? you must be kidding!

Originally Posted by dom
At your age? You better have been drunk.

Happy to say I havn't had that problem just yet
20+ years older and never had that problem. You might want to get it checked out kid
Old 07-25-2005, 05:33 PM
Intermediate

Originally Posted by lodi781
I'd be more worried about slipping and breaking my dick off.
Old 07-25-2005, 05:51 PM
Community Architect
robb m.

Received 644 Likes on 285 Posts
the only shitty thing about proper trampoline sex, is the inevitable carpet burn you get on your knees and/or elbows.
Old 07-25-2005, 05:55 PM
Go Giants

Received 1,236 Likes on 825 Posts
Im lost....Are you lying on the trampoline dick up and the girl jumps as high as possible and try to land a perfect mount???
Old 07-25-2005, 06:35 PM
Interesting. Interesting.

Received 15 Likes on 15 Posts
So back in the college days, I was about to fuck my ex-gf in my dorm room. I pulled her jeans and thong down to her knees and got her into the doggystyle position. Right before I was about to stick it in, the smell of her ass singed my nose hairs. Right at that moment, I had three thoughts: 1) Do I breath out of my mouth and just fuck it, 2) Do I flip her into missionary position, or 3) fuggetaboutit and tell her to go take a fucking shower and wash that asshole while she is at it. I was horny so I took option 1.

Best

Sex

Story

Evar
Old 07-25-2005, 06:51 PM

Originally Posted by wsklar
Im lost....Are you lying on the trampoline dick up and the girl jumps as high as possible and try to land a perfect mount???
Ask AS3.0CL about that...

https://acurazine.com/forums/dating-relationships-14/im-hurting-309620/
Old 07-25-2005, 08:05 PM
Who Dis Is?

This one is pretty grose..... and it just happened this morning. For about 4-5 days I've been blue-balling since it's that time of the month for my gf. Well, I went to bed pretty late last night since her and I were partying till about 3am. I didn't take her home so she ended up sleeping at her house and coming over at about 9 today since she was "supposedly" through. I like to get her legs on my shoulders most of the time and while I was I looked down and there was fucking blood on my dick I was so fucking grosed out I almost lost my wood right then, but then I just put her legs down and tried not to think about it.
Old 07-25-2005, 08:11 PM
Community Architect
robb m.

Received 644 Likes on 285 Posts
^^^ pussy.
Old 07-25-2005, 08:53 PM
Racer

Originally Posted by wsklar

went like this..

1st) her on top, to much air, probable dick breakage
2nd) me on top, weird bounce thing goin on, no fun
3rd) doggy style, ehh, not feelin it
4th) fuck this, my balls are mosquito food, let go inside, get drunk, and fuck mosquito free
Old 07-25-2005, 09:22 PM

^^^ pussy.
Old 07-25-2005, 09:45 PM
Sig Rho's Finest

this thread is the funniest ever
Old 07-26-2005, 11:28 AM
Suzuka Master

Originally Posted by Tunaboy
This one is pretty grose..... and it just happened this morning. For about 4-5 days I've been blue-balling since it's that time of the month for my gf. Well, I went to bed pretty late last night since her and I were partying till about 3am. I didn't take her home so she ended up sleeping at her house and coming over at about 9 today since she was "supposedly" through. I like to get her legs on my shoulders most of the time and while I was I looked down and there was fucking blood on my dick I was so fucking grosed out I almost lost my wood right then, but then I just put her legs down and tried not to think about it.

OMG That's the nastiest thing I've EVER HEARD OF!

Grow up, sparky.
Old 07-26-2005, 11:41 AM
Wants an M3 in

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
about the poo smell ... maybe she farted?
Old 07-26-2005, 11:43 AM

Originally Posted by ludachrisvt
about the poo smell ... maybe she farted?

not necessarily. sometimes, if you don't wipe your ass well, you can smell the poo just by cracking open your ass cheeks.
Old 07-26-2005, 11:46 AM
Team Owner

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
^^^ pussy.
When my girl is juicin' I like to go get a soft serve ice cream cone and cherry-dip that F'er myself!
Old 07-26-2005, 11:48 AM
dom
Senior Moderator

Originally Posted by Always Dirty
When my girl is juicin' I like to go get a soft serve ice cream cone and cherry-dip that F'er myself!

What about the chocalate dip?
Old 07-26-2005, 11:50 AM

Originally Posted by dom

What about the chocalate dip?

Quick Reply: Embarrassing sex moments.