Dating & Relationships Love sucks. Now you can cry about it…

BIGG problem... got a girl pregnant

Old 08-20-2004, 09:35 PM
drop em like its hot

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
BIGG problem... got a girl pregnant

hey fellas (and ladies)... i've been pretty stressed these past few days. I've been dating this girl i met at school for the past few months.. she was a virgin the first time we had sex and we've been doin it pretty hardcore for the past few weeks she was not taking BC but i've been careful to keep my tool wrapped just in case... well. the other day we got into a big fight over something stupid and we didnt talk for a few days... i call her a couple days later and try to talk it over but she still acted like a psycho and so i said that we should take a break for awhile. then she drops the bomb and tells me she missed her period and that she took a pregnancy test and that she was pregnant immediately i thought she was pulling a fast one on me due to the timing of her telling me... well i took her to a ob/gyn the other day and its confirmed that shes pregnant... im not sure what to do.. we're not fighting anymore and the situation is a lot calmer... there's no way i can have a kid now, likewise with her, but she has issues with abortion and i can use some advice.. thanks

-rez
Old 08-20-2004, 09:41 PM
TLD
Mixed Martial Artist

If you were using a condom, how the hell did it happen?
Old 08-20-2004, 09:43 PM
drop em like its hot

thats what i would like to know

i've been told it happens by the ob/gyn...
Old 08-20-2004, 09:51 PM
Diamonds are forever...

First of all make sure its yours, second talk to her about the reasons why you can't have the child at this point in time. IMO people should not have children unless they are ready for them. Sucks that you fell into that 2% or whatever it is chance of getting pregnant while using a condom, but what can you do? Good luck and keep us updated
Old 08-20-2004, 09:54 PM
TLD
Mixed Martial Artist

Originally Posted by rezurex
thats what i would like to know

i've been told it happens by the ob/gyn...
If you had no drippage at all and you used it right, the kid's not yours. This girl's been sleeping around if you used a condom properly every time. You did use it every time, right?
Old 08-20-2004, 09:56 PM
Diamonds are forever...

^^isn't there always a SMALLLLLLL chance though? He could have just been unlucky, but in any case make sure you get a paternity test done.
Old 08-20-2004, 09:58 PM
Balla on a Budget

Originally Posted by GeishaGirl
^^isn't there always a SMALLLLLLL chance though? .
Hella ya its possible. BC and condoms are the best method
Old 08-20-2004, 10:00 PM
TLD
Mixed Martial Artist

^^isn't there always a SMALLLLLLL chance though? He could have just been unlucky, but in any case make sure you get a paternity test done.
If used properly, and I emphasize properly, a latex condom will prevent pregnancy every time unless the condom rips. Did you poke holes in the condom or something?
Old 08-20-2004, 10:11 PM
drop em like its hot

im pretty damn sure she didn't sleep around... i highly doubt that she slept with someone else... i know i know some of you will say that im am being naive but she isnt that type of girl... but if need be i will do a paternity test.

haha no i didnt poke holes into the rubber... i thikn geisha is right that there is a chance that the condom fails... sometimes though i shoot onto her body maybe somehow they swam all the way south? christ i have no idea what im gonna do... our parents are gonna flip out if they find out. her family is catholic... and my family is just plain strict as hell. im afraid the M word might come out of someone's mouth from all this drama...
Old 08-20-2004, 10:12 PM
drop em like its hot

oh yea i didnt emphasize it.. but im not ready for marriage either. nothing on the girl, shes a great person and i can see myself being with her as a husband but its waaay too early for me to even consider marriage... i got medschool and all that ahead of me, plus we're young only once, you know?
Old 08-20-2004, 10:15 PM
Banned

First of all make sure its yours, second talk to her about the reasons why you can't have the child at this point in time.
contradictory statement. How can you make sure its yours before the baby is born, while at the same time talking the would be mom into abortion?
Old 08-20-2004, 10:17 PM
Kenpachi Teichou

I think explaining the repercussions of having a child will have an effect on her.
Old 08-20-2004, 10:26 PM
Doin' da crack shuffle

im pretty damn sure she didn't sleep around... i highly doubt that she slept with someone else... i know i know some of you will say that im am being naive but she isnt that type of girl...
Dude, there no such thing as not that type of girl.

If she did it with you, she could do it with someone else.
Old 08-20-2004, 10:27 PM
Diamonds are forever...

Originally Posted by ciloh@euqroT
contradictory statement. How can you make sure its yours before the baby is born, while at the same time talking the would be mom into abortion?
Dna testing can be done before birth with amniocentesis right that was my understanding...so I didn't think I was making a contradictory statement
Old 08-20-2004, 11:30 PM
Banned

Dna testing can be done before birth with amniocentesis right that was my understanding...so I didn't think I was making a contradictory statement

ok, I got own3d.
Old 08-20-2004, 11:45 PM
werd

Received 16 Likes on 14 Posts
WHATEVER you do, do NOT pull a Scott Peterson.
Old 08-20-2004, 11:53 PM
Diamonds are forever...

ok, I got own3d.

Old 08-21-2004, 12:20 AM
Burning Brakes

Originally Posted by Red-CL
Dude, there no such thing as not that type of girl.

If she did it with you, she could do it with someone else.

parents always told me that
Old 08-21-2004, 12:21 AM
The Third Ball

Received 5,056 Likes on 2,688 Posts
You play, you pay.
Old 08-21-2004, 12:38 AM
Burning Brakes

But i feel you bro...same shit happened to me...except i didnt use a condom...i was too into the wild kinky moment and just busted a nut inside praying for the best...Unfortunately, i was unluck...the chick's kinda wierd...wont let me wear my raincoat cuz she thinks i wont feel good....Anyways, in the end, it ended up costing me $408 at planned parenthood to get rid of it...

I was only scared that she would keep it and id be stuck paying child support for 18 years...just convince her to go...whether or not ur sure its yours...better sooner than later because of the complications that may arise when she hits the 2nd trimester....Even if its not urs and she claims it is...just take her word for it and pay the price...literally...because if she has it and u still dont think its yours, you two might end up fighting in court and that shit will def cost u more than a lousy 400 bucks...not to mention the time involved and misery.

good luck to ya...take my advice, ive been there...pm if u need more help bro
Old 08-21-2004, 12:40 AM
Burning Brakes

that money was WELL WORTH the piece of mind..next time, use a better brand condom...japanese ones are the best, and thinnest
Old 08-21-2004, 01:20 AM
///M POWER

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
gawd damn, ur way to young to be having a kid right now

is aborition legal in your state??
Old 08-21-2004, 01:23 AM
Banned

damn. hope you can talk her into not having the kid, cuz it doesnt sound like you guys are ready.
Old 08-21-2004, 01:50 AM
ENGAGE MY VTEC BABY!!!!!!

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Originally Posted by Batin Dean

read the package correctly condoms are only 99.8% effective
Old 08-21-2004, 01:54 AM
Suzuka Master

Take her to six flags or cedar point and have her ride one of those "power tower" rides 6 or 7 times. No more baby problems
Old 08-21-2004, 02:05 AM
Safety Car

Originally Posted by 97Acura3.0CL
read the package correctly condoms are only 99.8% effective
Wrong.. as I found out from some place wehre I just go ttested, they are only %80 effective agains STD's AND pregnancy when used alone. the 99.8% is when it is used in conjustion with BC. I got a gril pregnant, but Iw asn't wearing a condom, and it was only from precum, so don't believe that pulling out works.. goddamit. ANywyas, she lied to me and said she got an abort, then a couple weeks ago I found out that she didn't and now she's gon have the kid because she's already had an abortion already and doesn't want to do it again.

you know what I say? Fuck condoms and FUCK BC. I'm getting my tubes tied. If I'm fertil enough to get someone pregnant while they're on bc from just pre cum then I sure the hell ain't gonna risk it again.

Good luck man. If she is really agaisnt abortioln that much, then tell her putting hte kid up for adoption is a possibliiy. thats' what the girl I got pregnant is gonna do... I hope.. she's a fucking crackhead as I found out too. My first fuck and Gf too... just my luck.
Old 08-21-2004, 05:32 AM
Burning Brakes

Originally Posted by ghost_masterCL
Wrong.. as I found out from some place wehre I just go ttested, they are only %80 effective agains STD's AND pregnancy when used alone. the 99.8% is when it is used in conjustion with BC. I got a gril pregnant, but Iw asn't wearing a condom, and it was only from precum, so don't believe that pulling out works.. goddamit. ANywyas, she lied to me and said she got an abort, then a couple weeks ago I found out that she didn't and now she's gon have the kid because she's already had an abortion already and doesn't want to do it again.

you know what I say? Fuck condoms and FUCK BC. I'm getting my tubes tied. If I'm fertil enough to get someone pregnant while they're on bc from just pre cum then I sure the hell ain't gonna risk it again.

Good luck man. If she is really agaisnt abortioln that much, then tell her putting hte kid up for adoption is a possibliiy. thats' what the girl I got pregnant is gonna do... I hope.. she's a fucking crackhead as I found out too. My first fuck and Gf too... just my luck.
wow, and ur only 19...i feel bad for ya bro....waayyyyyy toooo young to be a father.

Can you say, "Ross and Rachel?"
Old 08-21-2004, 06:04 AM
I miss my 03 CL-S :(

Received 445 Likes on 214 Posts
Originally Posted by darrinb
is aborition legal in your state??
Isn't abortion legal all in all states?
Old 08-21-2004, 06:37 AM
Pro

Originally Posted by ktgumbo
Hella ya its possible. BC and condoms are the best method
abstinence is the best method!!!!
Old 08-21-2004, 07:34 AM
Diamonds are forever...

Originally Posted by einsatz
Isn't abortion legal all in all states?

I think that there are a lot of states that abortion is illegal in. Every now and then you hear on the news that some dumbass went to one of those mom and pop shop abortion places because it wasn't legal in their state. That usually results in a poor job, infection, and death . If it isn't legal in your state it would probably be a good idea to split the cost of going to a state in which the procedure is legal. If its early enough she can just take that pill. This is of course if abortion is the way you two decide to go. Good luck mangg.
Old 08-21-2004, 07:53 AM
Burning Brakes

whatever you do, do not marry her for the child. that is the worst thing for everyone, including the child (you would end up hating her, everyone would hate the child, and you would end up divorced anyway). its up to her if she wants the child or not. no matter what she decides, just be supportive (and don't say the "i love you" phrase). you may want to contact a lawyer to find out the child support laws for your state. paying child support will be much better for you rather than marrying her (since you earlier stated you are not looking to marry her anyway).
with just child support, you can still finish school, get into a good career, and still spend time and support the child.
Old 08-21-2004, 08:05 AM
Race Director

ok, I got own3d.

well i think her point is valid. he needs to make sure it is his child, before he pressures her into having an abortion or giving it up for adoption dont you think?
Old 08-21-2004, 08:06 AM
Race Director

oh and if shes determined to keep it, you have three choices.

1) be a supportive father and be an active part of the childs life
2) pay child support out your ass for the next 18 years
3) dissapear and change your name.
Old 08-21-2004, 08:09 AM
Health's Angels

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Originally Posted by ghost_masterCL
I got a gril pregnant, but Iw asn't wearing a condom, and it was only from precum, so don't believe that pulling out works.. I'm getting my tubes tied. .
tubal ligation is for females... if you go see the doc, don't tell him you want your tubes tied
Old 08-21-2004, 09:12 AM
TLD
Mixed Martial Artist

im pretty damn sure she didn't sleep around... i highly doubt that she slept with someone else... i know i know some of you will say that im am being naive but she isnt that type of girl... but if need be i will do a paternity test.

haha no i didnt poke holes into the rubber... i thikn geisha is right that there is a chance that the condom fails... sometimes though i shoot onto her body maybe somehow they swam all the way south? christ i have no idea what im gonna do... our parents are gonna flip out if they find out. her family is catholic... and my family is just plain strict as hell. im afraid the M word might come out of someone's mouth from all this drama...
OK, things are making sense now. You didn't always use a condom, you sometimes used the pull out method when you busted on her body. The condom's not to blame for the pregnancy, it's your occasional pull out without the condom that would have caused it.
Old 08-21-2004, 10:08 AM
Suzuka Master

Plenty of homeless people to push her down the subway stairs for 5$, maybe 10$ with inflation.

You do have choices:

Abortion - quick and dirty way
Have the kid - up to 23yrs of child support (college education is part of having a child)
Stairs or amusement rides - not good, but it works

You two should probably talk and see what the best solution will be, considering you're both in school and need to finish.
Old 08-21-2004, 11:07 AM
Suzuka Master

all these talks about abortions is making me sick
Old 08-21-2004, 11:09 AM
teh Senior Instigator

Location: Huntington Beach, CA -> Ashburn, VA -> Raleigh, NC -> Walnut Creek, CA
Received 976 Likes on 330 Posts
Originally Posted by Batin Dean

condoms aren't 100%
Old 08-21-2004, 11:37 AM
GEEZER

Received 2,226 Likes on 1,421 Posts
ABORT..you are both WAY to young.
Old 08-21-2004, 11:38 AM
Photography Nerd

Received 11 Likes on 7 Posts
Originally Posted by ABreece
Take her to six flags or cedar point and have her ride one of those "power tower" rides 6 or 7 times. No more baby problems

Quick Reply: BIGG problem... got a girl pregnant