Dating & Relationships Love sucks. Now you can cry about it…

Awwww maaaaan!!!

Old 04-20-2004, 11:13 PM
Who's the masta?!...I AM!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Awwww maaaaan!!!

Just when I thought things were going great. I am singling and mingling and it's all good. I blazed through my rebound chick and now my confidence is back and I am enjoying single life. Now I have hooked back up with this chick I dated briefly 2 years ago and she has been my main girl. The last two weekends I have basically spent the weekend with her and her friends with every night ending in her bedroom or as we now call it "heaven". The sex is friggin awesome, she is cool as shit and so are her friends.

Anyway I just got of the phone with her and I think that this thing is gonna start getting rocky. She basically said that she understands what our relationship is (sex and hanging out), but she is no longer sure that she is comfortable with it since it's pretty obvious that we will not progress into a committed relationship. I have been up front with her since the beginning she knows I just broke up with my girl 8 weeks ago thusly I am not looking for a new relationship and she knows I date other girls and she is now starting to question whether she can deal with that. She says that I have many characteristics that she admires and wopuld like in a boyfriend, and that she wishes we had hooked back up at another time when a relationship would have been possible.

So now that we have talked about all that, I know things are gonna change, of course she said she doesn't want them to change she will just have to learn to deal with it. But it's obvious that it bothers her, and she is now wondering if she's scared me with all this relationship talk and thinks I will start pulling away from her. I won't, but it's just human nature and chick nature for her to become paranoid and it will cause her to question my actions and over analyze my words. I hope it all works out, I am gonna keep doing my thing the way I have been doing it with her for the last couple weeks, but I wonder how long before she decides she can't do it anymore.

Damn, it was all good just a week ago.....
Old 04-23-2004, 05:58 PM
Suzuka Master

dude...she's banging some other guy...just like your "rebound chick." the motion in your ocean is good for you, but not for her...get over it.:P
Old 04-23-2004, 07:24 PM
Moderator Alumnus

see how it plays out. i'm sure you're not complaining about the sex and i'm sure u dont mind the status of your current relationship. i have a question. does it matter to u if the relationship evolves? like can u see it being more committed?

maybe she just wants to let YOU know not to expect anything more that what you guys already have....
Old 04-26-2004, 09:53 AM

Originally posted by YuppieCL
see how it plays out. i'm sure you're not complaining about the sex and i'm sure u dont mind the status of your current relationship. i have a question. does it matter to u if the relationship evolves? like can u see it being more committed?
No I don't and that's the problem, she knows I don't see the relationship moving on to anything more committed.

maybe she just wants to let YOU know not to expect anything more that what you guys already have....
Nah, she meant what she said. She basically sees herself getting hurt because she knows I don't want anything more and she does.

Originally posted by GTKrockeTT
dude...she's banging some other guy...just like your "rebound chick." the motion in your ocean is good for you, but not for her...get over it.:P

Actually she loves the motion of my ocean, I got skills.....
Old 05-01-2004, 09:18 PM
Be Strong AND Courageous!

Received 43 Likes on 34 Posts
When you are a good guy...the sex is good and her friends like you...you are boyfriend material...happens all the time, Man...it will be hard or damn-near impossible to keep her at bay for any extended period of time...sorry.
Old 05-07-2004, 10:48 PM
What, me drive fast?

Interesting. Did you read the same post as me?

Move on. Get over each other if you don't want to pursue the chicky.
Old 05-08-2004, 01:25 AM
Banned

you guys are nothing but fuck-buddies. Thats the way it goes.
Old 05-10-2004, 01:03 PM

We have resolved the situation, she is OK the current status of the relationship (sex and friendship) and she knows it won't progress into a committed relationship.