Console & Computer Gaming Latest news in the world of gaming. Xbox One, PS4, and more…

Microsoft: Xbox 360 news

Old 11-24-2005, 09:43 AM
Suzuka Master

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Great post from the Admin of GAF (Gaming Age Forum) about the his experience with the 360. He was actually skeptical of the 360 at first, but his feelings almost exactly echo mine.

Xbox 360 has raised the bar: console design isnt just hardware anymore
I remember when I got my Saturn for my first time ever. It was the first console I can remember that did *something* when you turned it on without a game inside (well, the master system had that shitty built in game). You could set the clock, and the language of the menus.. and if you put a CD in it had this cool spaceship thing that flew around... AND you could manage your game saves all from the system itself. Back then I thought it was the coolest thing in the world.. and other than deleting save games everytime I filled up the on board memory I never touched the GUI again. Every system since has been more or less the same story. Until now.

The Xbox 360 is the first console where the system itself has made playing games more enjoyable. The GUI for this system is absolutely fucking insane. The Xbox had the Xbox Live default page, but that was more or less completely useless. There are obvious things that make the Xbox GUI great, Live Arcade, Friends Lists, etc. but its the small things that really set it apart.

Today I created a gamer profile called "guest" got rid of my auto-login and password protected my account. This way my roomates can play my Xbox 360 all they want when Im not around, but they cant get on Xbox Live without me or play any of my game saves. Also, no risk of an idiot roomate saving his Madden season over yours. Plus, you could store your log in info on a friends system, password protect it so you can play online on his system whenever you go over. Nice.

The best experience Ive had today was with one of my friends from High School who I havent seen since graduation. He lives in Florida now and has a 360. I was playing PGR3 and got a chat invite. I accepted it and went to the chat and was talking to him for about 5 minutes when I told him "Hey, Im going to get back to PGR3".. he then informed me that I can PLAY PGR3 while Im chatting with him.. while he was playing PD:0. Its not a big deal, but its little shit like that that makes this system so slick. Plus, when he invited me to play PD:0 with him, I was able to open the disc drive, change games and join in with him and never had to stop the chat convo I had going with him. Even cooler is you can do this with more than two people.. in theory you could have 4 people all playing different games (or watching TV even with a media center PC) chatting with each other the whole time.

Turning on the console with the controller? Turning it off with the controller? As stupid as that sounds, my lazy American ass appreciates it. Although, I cant figure out why you need a disc drive open on the DVD remote. You still have to get up to put a movie in.

Custom Soundtracks were really nice on the old system as well, but moving your music to it was a pain in the ass.. so at the end of the day I wound up with about 10 albums on there, all of them from late 2001. This time around I download one program to my PC and I can stream any music on my hard-drive to the 360? Thats just fucking cool... now I can jam to whatever I want without being bothered to move it over. The MP3 integration is cool too, but I think everyone with an MP3 player has the music sitting on their computer HD anyway, so this seems easier than screwing around with USB cables. I guess if a friend came over it would be handy to listen to his music.

And that is just a fraction of the cool shit the thing does (set your control preferences for a FPS once, and you dont get bugged again in any game? Have every racing game know you like in-car views?).... Personalize your GUI with your favorite game?

The system is really powerfull like you would expect from a next gen console.. but Microsoft really knocked it out of the park with the 360's GUI... I never had a real problem paying for Xbox Live before, but now the 50 bucks a year seems like a bargain.

Dont get me wrong, Im not happy about the Backwards Compatibility or the fact that the Xbox Live marketplace doesnt use real currency (what, do you think spending 10 dollars on Diamond Mine will make me feel better if you call it 800 points instead?)..

but overall, Microsoft has designed the best SYSTEM ever.. and for the first time I can remember that means alot more than just how powerfull the hardware is and how cool (or ugly) it looks next to your AV equipment. I really hope the PS3 and Revolution follow suit in this direction. I dont see how you could do it any better than this or make it any more seamless, but I would love to see that happen too.

Oh, and Smash TV over Xbox Live > any launch game.
Here are a few other quotes of the system's awesome media features:

Yes, you can use the HD as a PVR. I actually prefer WMC's PVR functions over Tivo's. And the really awesome thing is that with the addition of a $150 tuner card, you can use the PC/360 combo to record shows in full HD (which would otherwise require an $800 HD PVR).
Did you know you can voice chat with someone while watching a DVD movie? Or how about get up and go to another room with controller in hand...chatting while making a sandwich.

And then you can also listen to any music file at any point with your MP3 player connected or networked PC.

Turning the console on and off with the controller. MMM... I could wake up in the morning and start playing straight from my bed without getting up.
I actually agree. In the past, I've always been "its about the games, its about the games!" I'd be like "plays CDs, cool, plays DVDs, great! But all I care about is the games!" Well my mind is totally different on the 360. All the various ways to put in music for your 360 and being able to stream them anytiem you want, showing videos and photos if you want, being able to download cheap but still fun arcade games over online, being able to download fricken demos and movie trailers and DVD segments, the gamer score aspect, etc etc. I just love the damn thing!
The dashboard and options in the 360 really have exceeded my expectations, which were pretty high already. They really put a lot of thought into the whole environment. Random stuff:

I'm playing Need For Speed earlier and groaning to the lame EA Trax. Pause game. Hit center button on controller. Pick music. Pick my computer. Pick an album. Play. Now back into the game 20 seconds later with Pink Floyd in the background instead of EA Trax.

I'm talking to krypt0nian about PD Zero and while we're chatting I walk about 30 feet away with wireless controller in hand, take the game off the shelf, open it and put it in, then we start playing PDZ co-op.

As I'm sitting here reading the boards, the system went into screen saver mode and the controller shut itself off to save battery life.

I wouldn't be too surprised if I wake up one morning and the 360 has a stack of pancakes waiting for me. <3 <3

Last edited by cusdaddy; 11-24-2005 at 09:47 AM.
Old 11-24-2005, 12:47 PM
Go B's Go

^^ thats a good review...makes me want mine even more
Old 11-24-2005, 01:00 PM
GÜNnµ ¡Ï

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
**** News On Shipping New 360's****

http://www.gamespot.com/news/6140371.html

Microsoft "aware" of 360 shortages
Robbie Bach acknowledges "disappointed" gamers, says software giant is shooting for weekly stock replenishments.
When the Xbox 360 was first announced, its high specs led many to wonder not if they would be able to find an Xbox 360 for sale, but whether they could afford its hefty $300-$400 price tag. Now that the console has launched, it's obvious the cost isn't the hurdle; it's finding one for sale that's the problem.

The many gamers who failed in their attempt to get an Xbox 360 yesterday have likely told everyone they know about their disappointments. Friends, family, and strangers have heard the gripes because of nationwide shortages of the item, deemed to be one of the hot gifts this holiday season.

It turns out those tales of sadness have reached the ears of those all the way at the top--the top of Microsoft at least.

In response to the retail drought of Xbox 360s across the country, Robbie Bach, president of Microsoft's Entertainment & Devices division, told GameSpot, "We are well aware that many gamers are disappointed to have not gotten their Xbox 360 on day one. We are working around the clock to manufacture as many Xbox 360s as we can and are replenishing our retail channel week after week."

Peter Moore, Microsoft's corporate vice president of worldwide marketing and publishing, had similar words on the subject. "Our goal is to replenish inventory in the channel every week," he said earlier this week during an interview with GameSpot at the console's launch event, Zero Hour. "So lots of Xbox 360s are flowing in every single week. It's not like we're shipping and then going dry for two or three weeks."

Though the North American launch has come and gone, other regions have yet to enter the next generation. Europe launches in just over a week, and Japan will follow a week after that. The push to ensure successful launches in all three regions further compounds constraints on adequate supply.

Moore recommends that gamers check back with local retail stores every week. Those who can't wait can always resort to more nefarious or exuberant methods of getting their hands on an Xbox 360.

By Tim Surette -- GameSpot
Posted Nov 23, 2005 12:30 pm PT
56 Comments | Post a Comment
Old 11-25-2005, 12:25 AM
The sizzle in the Steak

Received 1,877 Likes on 1,297 Posts
I wouldn't be too surprised if I wake up one morning and the 360 has a stack of pancakes waiting for me. <3 <3
Old 11-25-2005, 03:19 AM
Moderator Alumnus

Received 52 Likes on 36 Posts
Originally Posted by mrsteve
You'll get it.
didnt sell, but its ok, im enjoying it way too much right now

i <3 my 360
Old 11-25-2005, 09:42 AM
'Big Daddy Diggler'

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts
One thing i kinda noticed about the 360 is that in a few games it has trouble keeping up the frame rate. Namely Perfect Dark and Madden, you can see a little jerkiness in the frame rate. I noticed this in earlier videos, but thought it'd be ironed out come game time. Hopefully once game makers get used to it the system will have more stable frame rates.
Old 12-02-2005, 09:52 AM
Senior Moderator

Just a FYI Kmart has the wireless internet adapter for the 360 on sale for $50.. I just called a local one to verify..
Old 12-02-2005, 10:42 AM
Three Wheelin'

Originally Posted by Jonesi
Just a FYI Kmart has the wireless internet adapter for the 360 on sale for $50.. I just called a local one to verify..
Nice find!
Old 12-02-2005, 06:38 PM
Senior Moderator

Originally Posted by cazzy
Nice find!

I just went out and got 2, the last 2 for $49.98 each.. They are defintley as advertised and exactly the XBox 360 wireless adapter.. I think the sale ends tonight or tomorrow..
Old 12-03-2005, 03:47 PM
Three Wheelin'

I just went out and got 2, the last 2 for $49.98 each.. They are defintley as advertised and exactly the XBox 360 wireless adapter.. I think the sale ends tonight or tomorrow..
Unfortunately, they do not have the adapter on their website...and we don't have K-mart here anymore. Do you want to sell one?
Old 12-03-2005, 04:12 PM
I shoot people

Received 3,057 Likes on 1,483 Posts
Unfortunately, they do not have the adapter on their website...and we don't have K-mart here anymore. Do you want to sell one?
there's a little trick that might just work... if there's a Sears near you, you can go there, and if they can call the nearest Kmart and confirm the price... they'll match it... (FYI, Sears and Kmart are the same company now...)
Old 12-03-2005, 04:31 PM
Senior Moderator

I picked one up for a friend.. And I got the last two.. They weren't sold out of controllers or anything else.. Just the 360 units and adapters now.. And like you said they don't even have them listed on their website.

I should've went to some other Kmarts around here and picked up a few extra.. Microsoft sells them for $100 so it's half off somehow..
Old 12-03-2005, 04:32 PM
Senior Moderator

Originally Posted by is300eater
(FYI, Sears and Kmart are the same company now...)
But for some reason Sears doesn't have them on sale..
Old 12-03-2005, 05:00 PM
The Third Ball

Received 5,101 Likes on 2,707 Posts
Will the wirless g adapter from the original xbox work with the new one? just a cat5 connector.
Old 12-03-2005, 05:13 PM
I shoot people

Received 3,057 Likes on 1,483 Posts
But for some reason Sears doesn't have them on sale..
I know, but most stores will match prices... especially, if they are "sister" companies. You just gotta ask the people at Sears to call the nearest Kmart and confirm... once they confirm, they match the price...
Old 12-04-2005, 02:27 AM
Senior Moderator

Originally Posted by The Sarlacc
Will the wirless g adapter from the original xbox work with the new one? just a cat5 connector.
I would assume so yes.. Can't see why it wouldn't..

If anyone is interested I will no longer need my Microsoft Wireless Xbox adapter the MN-740.. PM me if anyone is interested..

Old 12-04-2005, 02:29 AM
Senior Moderator

Originally Posted by is300eater
I know, but most stores will match prices... especially, if they are "sister" companies. You just gotta ask the people at Sears to call the nearest Kmart and confirm... once they confirm, they match the price...

I was just saying I had already called Sears to see if they had the same offer..
Old 12-04-2005, 12:14 PM
The Third Ball

Jonesi, do you have a 360 yet? can you test it with your old mn740 before you sell it?
Old 12-04-2005, 01:15 PM
Senior Moderator

Jonesi, do you have a 360 yet? can you test it with your old mn740 before you sell it?
Still waiting on my pre-order.. #12 on second shipment..

Will do once I get it..
Old 12-04-2005, 02:02 PM
The Third Ball

Cool. Lemme know

With all the traveling I'm about to do for the next 3 weeks. I'll only be home for one day. So, I'm just going to wait til January to try and get a 360.
Old 12-04-2005, 08:19 PM
Suzuka Master

anyone still play call of duty 2 on regular xbox? i just picked it up...

my new gamertag is JiggsNasty1

i also play halo2...
Old 12-05-2005, 02:23 PM
The Third Ball

So, I'm going to guess no one has recieved a second shipment yet. I wonder how bad this will backlash on MS if one doesnt show up soon.
Old 12-05-2005, 02:26 PM
Senior Moderator

So, I'm going to guess no one has recieved a second shipment yet. I wonder how bad this will backlash on MS if one doesnt show up soon.

NOPE....

Patiently waiting.. It's driving me nuts..

Glad I'm not the only one getting anxious..

Damn Microsoft..

I'm hoping sometime this week or else I would assume they won't come til the 15th or so..
Old 12-05-2005, 05:04 PM
Suzuka Master

I know that Best Buy is doing a large second launch event on December 18th. Many stores have been receiving a trickle of 360's since launch (my local EB received 8 new Premiums recently) but Best Buy is saving them all up for a second launch. Many stores will stay open late again to sell their second shipment of 360's. It may be worth checking out if you can't find one by the 18th
Old 12-07-2005, 09:50 AM
Racer

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts
Sarlacc, I am using my MN-740 with the Xbox360 with no problems at all. Just plug it in with the CAT5 cable that came with the MN-740 and you are good to go.
Old 12-07-2005, 03:37 PM
GÜNnµ ¡Ï

Hey guys, i found this over at XBOX forums. dont know if person that did this will get in trouble. so i will leave it up till tonite.

Old 12-07-2005, 03:50 PM
Three Wheelin'

Originally Posted by cusdaddy
I know that Best Buy is doing a large second launch event on December 18th. Many stores have been receiving a trickle of 360's since launch (my local EB received 8 new Premiums recently) but Best Buy is saving them all up for a second launch. Many stores will stay open late again to sell their second shipment of 360's. It may be worth checking out if you can't find one by the 18th
Damn...turns out you were right on the money.
Old 12-07-2005, 03:52 PM
Three Wheelin'

Originally Posted by GunnmeTaLCURA04
Hey guys, i found this over at XBOX forums. dont know if person that did this will get in trouble. so i will leave it up till tonite.

Great find.
Old 12-07-2005, 03:53 PM
Suzuka Master

Damn...turns out you were right on the money.
Old 12-07-2005, 04:59 PM
The Third Ball

Originally Posted by shalinz
Sarlacc, I am using my MN-740 with the Xbox360 with no problems at all. Just plug it in with the CAT5 cable that came with the MN-740 and you are good to go.
thanks dude. Money saved right there. Wont need to sell mine now.
Old 12-07-2005, 05:04 PM
The Third Ball

Funny. I was at best buy getting the new Korn cd, and for shits and giggles (after reading cusdaddy's post) I asked "any idea when you'll get a new shipement?"

the cashier got and odd look on his face for a second, then said all I know is sometime in the middle of the month. and kept going on.

Somehow...I'd guess they got some in...and they are being held.....fucking cock-knockers.
Doesn't matter. I'm gone for 3 weeks starting Friday. No way to play one til I return anyhow.
Old 12-08-2005, 10:36 AM
'Big Daddy Diggler'

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts
The Toys R Us in my area has gotten 2 small shipments. One a week after launch, and one yesterday. Each shipment contained about 12 units in total, with most being the core units. My sister in law works there and gives me a heads up when they come in. Also, they are expecting another small shipment next tuesday.
Old 12-08-2005, 10:39 AM
The Third Ball

Toys R us is right next to best buy....they didnt get any either in their shipment yesterday.
Old 12-08-2005, 11:16 AM
Three Wheelin'

Originally Posted by bigman
The Toys R Us in my area has gotten 2 small shipments. One a week after launch, and one yesterday. Each shipment contained about 12 units in total, with most being the core units. My sister in law works there and gives me a heads up when they come in. Also, they are expecting another small shipment next tuesday.
Are they holding them or selling them?
Old 12-08-2005, 12:45 PM
Pro

Received 18 Likes on 14 Posts
Originally Posted by bigman

Yo, is that the one next to the Cross County Mall?
Old 12-08-2005, 08:29 PM
The Third Ball

talked to dude at best buy this morning. he confirmed the dec 18th thing. said he wasnt sure if they had gotten in any yet or not, but the 18th was true.
Old 12-09-2005, 11:40 AM
Suzuka Master

MS has been having yield problems with their CPU, which has put them in a production crunch - hence the limited number of systems available. It was almost so bad they considered delaying the launch until next year, but decided to ship what they had and try to replenish supply as quickly as they could produce the hardware. Here are a few quotes from Steve Ballmer on the matter: (CEO of Microsoft)

Microsoft says Xbox 360 shortages are strictly down to a shortage of chips. The company says the shortage is such that a decision to delay launch was seriously considered.
Tucked away at the bottom of an an interview today in The Ottawa Citizen, Microsoft CEO Steve Ballmer (pictured) said, "In these new consumer electronics devices based on new chips, there's always the question of what yield will you get out of the manufacturing process of the new chip. We're getting a little less, but not much less than the yields we expected, and we know that the yields we expected will probably outrun supply."

He added, "We decided to go ahead and launch rather than wait until post-Christmas and get a few million units out into the hands of users. We're doing our best."

Repeating the company's official line on the shortage crisis, which is now threatening to entirely undo Microsoft's attempts to win the next generation war, Ballmer said, "We are making more. All stores are getting new units each week. Can we make as many as people want? The answer is no, but not because we don't want to."
Old 12-09-2005, 06:09 PM
Suzuka Master

Here are the Xbox 360 numbers for Best Buy by store on December 18th: (you can look up the store number by putting in your zip in the store locator at Best Buy's website)

Most units are the Premium model:
#004 - 38
#005 - 24
#006 - 24
#007 - 30
#008 - 24
#009 - 24
#010 - 28
#011 - 24
#012 - 24
#013 - 30
#014 - 24
#015 - 30
#016 - 28
#017 - 30
#018 - 24
#019 - 24
#020 - 24
#021 - 24
#022 - 24
#023 - 24
#024 - 24
#025 - 40
#026 - 24
#027 - 28
#028 - 28
#029 - 30
#030 - 28
#031 - 36
#032 - 26
#033 - 24
#034 - 24
#036 - 26
#037 - 36
#039 - 36
#040 - 30
#042 - 24
#043 - 24
#044 - 30
#045 - 66
#046 - 28
#047 - 34
#048 - 28
#049 - 30
#050 - 36
#051 - 24
#052 - 42
#054 - 34
#055 - 34
#056 - 26
#057 - 34
#058 - 42
#059 - 40
#101 - 50
#102 - 56
#103 - 50
#104 - 82
#105 - 58
#106 - 42
#107 - 80
#108 - 40
#109 - 64
#110 - 52
#111 - 54
#112 - 58
#113 - 56
#114 - 52
#115 - 50
#116 - 64
#117 - 64
#118 - 54
#119 - 84
#120 - 56
#121 - 58
#122 - 56
#123 - 34
#124 - 46
#125 - 70
#126 - 40
#127 - 74
#128 - 42
#129 - 40
#130 - 64
#131 - 54
#132 - 26
#133 - 30
#134 - 42
#135 - 50
#136 - 42
#137 - 68
#138 - 38
#140 - 48
#141 - 40
#142 - 44
#143 - 26
#144 - 50
#145 - 24
#146 - 58
#147 - 34
#148 - 30
#149 - 34
#150 - 60
#152 - 48
#153 - 26
#154 - 36
#155 - 28
#156 - 34
#157 - 34
#158 - 36
#159 - 42
#160 - 24
#161 - 34
#162 - 44
#163 - 42
#164 - 48
#165 - 42
#166 - 36
#167 - 38
#168 - 26
#169 - 40
#170 - 30
#171 - 36
#172 - 24
#173 - 24
#174 - 46
#175 - 24
#176 - 30
#177 - 38
#178 - 26
#179 - 62
#180 - 40
#181 - 28
#182 - 34
#183 - 66
#184 - 42
#185 - 26
#186 - 26
#187 - 50
#188 - 68
#189 - 30
#190 - 40
#191 - 24
#192 - 28
#193 - 30
#195 - 24
#196 - 24
#197 - 32
#198 - 50
#199 - 30
#200 - 36
#201 - 58
#202 - 40
#203 - 42
#204 - 42
#205 - 24
#206 - 28
#207 - 24
#208 - 38
#209 - 40
#210 - 28
#211 - 26
#212 - 30
#213 - 24
#214 - 36
#215 - 24
#216 - 30
#217 - 36
#218 - 24
#219 - 26
#220 - 26
#221 - 34
#222 - 28
#223 - 30
#224 - 24
#225 - 36
#226 - 28
#227 - 30
#228 - 30
#229 - 28
#230 - 30
#231 - 24
#232 - 24
#233 - 24
#234 - 28
#235 - 30
#236 - 60
#237 - 50
#238 - 24
#239 - 36
#240 - 26
#241 - 62
#242 - 28
#243 - 36
#244 - 24
#245 - 36
#246 - 24
#247 - 28
#248 - 24
#249 - 30
#250 - 38
#251 - 42
#252 - 30
#253 - 36
#254 - 36
#255 - 30
#256 - 38
#257 - 24
#258 - 28
#259 - 40
#260 - 40
#261 - 24
#262 - 30
#263 - 46
#264 - 28
#265 - 44
#266 - 28
#267 - 24
#268 - 36
#269 - 48
#270 - 24
#271 - 30
#272 - 28
#273 - 56
#274 - 30
#275 - 34
#276 - 44
#277 - 38
#278 - 36
#279 - 28
#280 - 24
#281 - 50
#282 - 24
#283 - 46
#284 - 24
#285 - 30
#286 - 40
#287 - 50
#288 - 40
#289 - 52
#290 - 44
#291 - 46
#292 - 24
#293 - 42
#294 - 24
#295 - 30
#296 - 40
#297 - 42
#298 - 30
#299 - 24
#300 - 38
#301 - 46
#302 - 56
#303 - 34
#304 - 46
#305 - 46
#306 - 34
#307 - 42
#308 - 46
#309 - 36
#310 - 46
#311 - 50
#312 - 28
#313 - 58
#314 - 24
#315 - 58
#316 - 34
#317 - 36
#318 - 40
#319 - 50
#320 - 34
#321 - 82
#322 - 30
#323 - 50
#324 - 36
#325 - 34
#326 - 104
#327 - 28
#328 - 50
#329 - 58
#330 - 24
#331 - 34
#332 - 26
#333 - 34
#334 - 46
#335 - 24
#336 - 24
#337 - 24
#338 - 26
#339 - 24
#340 - 26
#341 - 26
#342 - 26
#343 - 46
#344 - 48
#345 - 28
#346 - 26
#347 - 24
#348 - 24
#349 - 40
#350 - 34
#351 - 28
#352 - 52
#353 - 36
#354 - 26
#355 - 26
#356 - 36
#357 - 34
#358 - 38
#359 - 24
#360 - 24
#362 - 24
#363 - 30
#364 - 26
#365 - 24
#366 - 28
#367 - 24
#368 - 24
#369 - 24
#370 - 28
#371 - 24
#372 - 24
#373 - 40
#374 - 52
#375 - 24
#376 - 24
#377 - 24
#378 - 24
#379 - 24
#380 - 24
#381 - 30
#382 - 30
#383 - 24
#384 - 24
#385 - 24
#386 - 28
#387 - 36
#388 - 36
#389 - 24
#390 - 24
#391 - 40
#392 - 50
#393 - 34
#394 - 24
#395 - 34
#396 - 34
#397 - 28
#398 - 24
#399 - 30
#400 - 38
#401 - 36
#402 - 30
#403 - 36
#404 - 30
#405 - 26
#406 - 34
#407 - 38
#408 - 36
#409 - 28
#410 - 46
#411 - 26
#412 - 24
#413 - 36
#414 - 32
#415 - 24
#416 - 34
#417 - 42
#418 - 42
#419 - 46
#420 - 44
#421 - 28
#422 - 30
#423 - 38
#424 - 30
#425 - 28
#426 - 38
#427 - 40
#428 - 40
#429 - 34
#430 - 40
#431 - 38
#432 - 24
#433 - 28
#434 - 28
#435 - 30
#436 - 44
#437 - 58
#438 - 58
#440 - 26
#441 - 42
#442 - 44
#443 - 26
#444 - 24
#445 - 28
#446 - 34
#448 - 30
#449 - 30
#450 - 30
#451 - 38
#452 - 30
#453 - 52
#454 - 66
#455 - 52
#456 - 42
#457 - 36
#458 - 32
#459 - 36
#460 - 38
#461 - 34
#462 - 28
#463 - 24
#464 - 34
#465 - 42
#467 - 52
#468 - 66
#469 - 60
#470 - 44
#471 - 52
#472 - 52
#473 - 52
#474 - 44
#475 - 36
#476 - 38
#477 - 56
#478 - 54
#479 - 34
#480 - 46
#482 - 80
#483 - 54
#484 - 28
#485 - 28
#486 - 30
#487 - 26
#488 - 26
#489 - 26
#490 - 24
#491 - 24
#492 - 24
#493 - 32
#494 - 36
#495 - 30
#496 - 24
#497 - 30
#498 - 42
#499 - 38
#500 - 26
#501 - 34
#502 - 28
#503 - 36
#504 - 24
#505 - 24
#506 - 24
#507 - 28
#508 - 34
#509 - 52
#510 - 50
#511 - 24
#512 - 36
#513 - 30
#514 - 30
#515 - 36
#516 - 42
#517 - 30
#518 - 26
#519 - 24
#520 - 26
#521 - 24
#522 - 24
#523 - 28
#524 - 34
#525 - 30
#526 - 24
#527 - 30
#528 - 42
#529 - 38
#530 - 40
#531 - 34
#532 - 38
#533 - 42
#534 - 46
#535 - 34
#536 - 42
#537 - 34
#538 - 44
#539 - 46
#540 - 24
#541 - 28
#542 - 42
#543 - 34
#544 - 34
#545 - 26
#547 - 26
#548 - 26
#549 - 42
#550 - 54
#551 - 68
#552 - 72
#553 - 48
#554 - 70
#555 - 52
#556 - 66
#557 - 78
#558 - 76
#559 - 58
#560 - 44
#561 - 40
#562 - 36
#563 - 26
#564 - 34
#565 - 38
#566 - 36
#567 - 30
#568 - 34
#569 - 40
#570 - 36
#571 - 40
#572 - 26
#573 - 28
#574 - 24
#575 - 42
#576 - 38
#577 - 38
#578 - 44
#579 - 46
#580 - 36
#581 - 46
#582 - 28
#583 - 40
#584 - 24
#585 - 30
#586 - 24
#587 - 32
#588 - 24
#589 - 26
#590 - 24
#591 - 24
#592 - 24
#593 - 24
#594 - 24
#595 - 24
#596 - 38
#597 - 46
#598 - 30
#599 - 52
#600 - 24
#601 - 24
#602 - 24
#603 - 24
#604 - 24
#605 - 24
#606 - 24
#608 - 24
#609 - 44
#611 - 30
#612 - 24
#613 - 24
#617 - 24
#646 - 24
#647 - 24
#648 - 24
#649 - 30
#654 - 24
#661 - 24
#662 - 24
#663 - 24
#665 - 24
#667 - 24
#668 - 24
#673 - 24
#678 - 24
#683 - 24
#684 - 24
#685 - 24
#687 - 24
#691 - 24
#693 - 30
#757 - 38
#758 - 24
#759 - 24
#760 - 24
#761 - 26
#762 - 24
#763 - 36
#766 - 24
#768 - 26
#772 - 24
#773 - 24
#774 - 30
#775 - 26
#776 - 24
#778 - 24
#787 - 24
#788 - 24
#789 - 24
#790 - 24
#791 - 26
#792 - 24
#794 - 24
#795 - 24
#796 - 24
#798 - 24
#799 - 26
#801 - 36
#802 - 24
#803 - 24
#804 - 28
#805 - 26
#806 - 24
#807 - 24
#808 - 24
#809 - 24
#810 - 40
#812 - 34
#813 - 28
#814 - 38
#815 - 42
#816 - 30
#817 - 24
#818 - 26
#819 - 26
#820 - 24
#821 - 24
#822 - 40
#824 - 38
#825 - 24
#826 - 24
#827 - 24
#828 - 42
#829 - 26
#830 - 30
#831 - 24
#832 - 24
#833 - 24
#834 - 24
#835 - 54
#836 - 28
#837 - 24
#838 - 24
#839 - 24
#840 - 26
#841 - 26
#842 - 24
#843 - 28
#844 - 24
#845 - 24
#846 - 36
#847 - 40
#849 - 28
#850 - 24
#851 - 28
#852 - 34
#853 - 24
#854 - 26
#855 - 24
#856 - 34
#857 - 24
#858 - 24
#859 - 24
#860 - 24
#861 - 24
#862 - 24
#863 - 24
#865 - 24
#866 - 24
#867 - 24
#868 - 24
#869 - 30
#870 - 24
#871 - 24
#872 - 24
#873 - 36
#874 - 24
#875 - 24
#876 - 30
#877 - 24
#878 - 24
#879 - 26
#880 - 24
#881 - 24
#882 - 24
#883 - 24
#884 - 26
#885 - 24
#886 - 34
#887 - 38
#891 - 24
#892 - 24
#893 - 24
#894 - 24
#895 - 24
#896 - 30
#897 - 24
#898 - 24
#899 - 30
#938 - 24
#940 - 24
#942 - 24
#943 - 24
#944 - 24
#945 - 24
#946 - 24
#947 - 30
#948 - 24
#949 - 26
#951 - 24
#952 - 26
#953 - 24

#1003 - 30
#1010 - 28
#1012 - 28
#1013 - 28
#1016 - 30
#1017 - 24
#1022 - 36
#1023 - 38
#1024 - 24
#1025 - 36
#1026 - 28
#1027 - 28
#1028 - 40
#1032 - 34
#1033 - 28
#1034 - 30
#1035 - 30
#1037 - 28
#1038 - 30
#1047 - 30
#1049 - 36
#1050 - 30
#1052 - 28
#1054 - 24
#1063 - 26
Old 12-09-2005, 09:53 PM
Three Wheelin'

Originally Posted by cusdaddy
Here are the Xbox 360 numbers for Best Buy by store on December 18th: (you can look up the store number by putting in your zip in the store locator at Best Buy's website)

Most units are the Premium model:
How accurate is this list? Are these the units on order or the actual count they will have for the 18th re-launch?
Old 12-09-2005, 11:22 PM
Suzuka Master

How accurate is this list? Are these the units on order or the actual count they will have for the 18th re-launch?

I believe this is what they are expected to have for the 18th. I can't say for sure it is exact, but a few Best Buy employees validated these #'s on a few forums

Quick Reply: Microsoft: Xbox 360 news