Flush, poke, extreme poke. It's gone too far.

Search this Thread

Old 06-06-2010, 03:46 PM
7th Gear

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
just because they get features on sites and magazines dont mean you gotta hate : 0
Old 06-06-2010, 03:48 PM
2nd Gear

Originally Posted by oldschooljdm
Since all you wanna talk sh*t about my car and being that the OP wanted to use my car to start this thread, here you go, Don't know why u guys think I have excessive poke when my rims tuck under my rear quarter panel under load. But to the OP thanks for postin up pics of my car, if you're ever at a show and see my car come and say wassup to me

Hell yea Jimmy your car is sick the whole stance is sick,one thing to say HATERS GONNA HATE, keep doing what you do with your car and big props on it bro.
Old 06-06-2010, 03:49 PM
Intermediate

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
I'm not butt hurt, this is my favorite thread now, PPL like u make me smile
Old 06-06-2010, 03:51 PM
Intermediate

Originally Posted by 1slo23
All hideous, get over your trendriding self and go back to H-T where your e-ego will get stroked.
Old 06-06-2010, 03:52 PM
Intermediate

Originally Posted by bigm707
Hell yea Jimmy your car is sick the whole stance is sick,one thing to say HATERS GONNA HATE, keep doing what you do with your car and big props on it bro.
Thanks
Old 06-06-2010, 03:53 PM
3rd Gear

Old 06-06-2010, 03:55 PM
7th Gear

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e7z_ztMxBgk
Old 06-06-2010, 04:00 PM
Runs on Dunkin

Received 12 Likes on 8 Posts
Its called having an opinion. You put pics of your car on the internet, not everyone will like it. That doesn't make us "haters", it simply means not all of us take to your style. I'll never get why people always thrown out the haters word when they are the ones that shared their car on the internet to begin with.

Last edited by 1slo23; 06-06-2010 at 04:03 PM.
Old 06-06-2010, 04:02 PM
7th Gear

Old 06-06-2010, 04:04 PM
Runs on Dunkin

Not mad at all, just don't get why you call everyone haters instead of just respecting others opinions.
Old 06-06-2010, 04:11 PM
7th Gear

well, u guys are bashing, not giving opinions, you feel that since your hidden away in your little unknown forum that you can talk shit about peoples cars like its no ones business. well when i give an opinion about another car, i dont post it somewhere and just talk shit about everything on it i sure dont make assumptions about a car i dont like. If you cant handle the fact that the style on those cars is whats been happening and will be happening in the future. then gtfo. so what if the wheels cost more than the SHELL. he can afford to do what he wants, and if you cant take the fact that hes baller enough to do it. than gtfo again. i realize you guys are still into body kits, which is fine with me, not my style buuuuuut you like it. and no im not but hurt, im just tired of children trying to make them selves feel better by talking people down.
Old 06-06-2010, 04:11 PM
Intermediate

Its called having an opinion. You put pics of your car on the internet, not everyone will like it. That doesn't make us "haters", it simply means not all of us take to your style. I'll never get why people always thrown out the haters word when they are the ones that shared their car on the internet to begin with.
I am here on a public forum thanking you for your opinion, You called me butt hurt, how am I butt hurt when I find this thread actually quite interesting? It gives me a better view on how this industry views what I do. I do have to admit that your comments do come off quite hostile, there honestly is no need to get offensive sir. I do appreciate the time that you took to write these comments about my car. It's just my beater and it is not my fault that other people in this industry like it and wanted to put it on their online magazines, forums and /or blogs.
Old 06-06-2010, 04:16 PM
Suzuka Master

Received 668 Likes on 390 Posts
I am here on a public forum thanking you for your opinion, You called me butt hurt, how am I butt hurt when I find this thread actually quite interesting? It gives me a better view on how this industry views what I do. I do have to admit that your comments do come off quite hostile, there honestly is no need to get offensive sir. I do appreciate the time that you took to write these comments about my car. It's just my beater and it is not my fault that other people in this industry like it and wanted to put it on their online magazines, forums and /or blogs.
well said.
Old 06-06-2010, 04:16 PM
Intermediate

Originally Posted by *DRAMA*
well, u guys are bashing, not giving opinions, you feel that since your hidden away in your little unknown forum that you can talk shit about peoples cars like its no ones business. well when i give an opinion about another car, i dont post it somewhere and just talk shit about everything on it i sure dont make assumptions about a car i dont like. If you cant handle the fact that the style on those cars is whats been happening and will be happening in the future. then gtfo. so what if the wheels cost more than the SHELL. he can afford to do what he wants, and if you cant take the fact that hes baller enough to do it. than gtfo again. i realize you guys are still into body kits, which is fine with me, not my style buuuuuut you like it. and no im not but hurt, im just tired of children trying to make them selves feel better by talking people down.
I am going to agree with this. I was not the OP of this thread. The OP could have made this thread on HT where he saw these pictures but he did not. At least that way I could get as much feedback as possible and I could have a chance to respond.
Old 06-06-2010, 04:18 PM
Intermediate

Originally Posted by p.diddy
well said.
Thank you sir, PM me, you now will get discounts at Memoryfab
Old 06-06-2010, 04:19 PM
7th Gear

hahaha!^
Old 06-06-2010, 04:21 PM
Suzuka Master

Thank you sir, PM me, you now will get discounts at Memoryfab
are you fucking with me cause you just said the magic words to a resident acurazine wheel whore. i just bought my current wheels a month ago and im already looking to maybe sell them. cant pm yet you yet. i think you have to be a member for a trial period before you can send and recieve pm's. heres my email dblock1226@yahoo.com

Last edited by p.diddy; 06-06-2010 at 04:28 PM.
Old 06-06-2010, 04:31 PM
Intermediate

Originally Posted by p.diddy
are you fucking with me cause you just said the magic words to a resident acurazine wheel whore. i just bought my current wheels a month ago and im already looking to maybe sell them. cant pm yet you yet. i think you have to be a member for a trial period before you can send and recieve pm's. heres my email dblock1226@yahoo.com
I'm really not fuccin with you, I'll email you right now.
Old 06-06-2010, 04:36 PM
Intermediate

p.diddy email sent
Old 06-06-2010, 04:46 PM
Suzuka Master

p.diddy email sent
got it and replied. you are legit lol.

Last edited by p.diddy; 06-06-2010 at 04:49 PM.
Old 06-06-2010, 04:55 PM
Senior Moderator

Received 1,097 Likes on 831 Posts
i like oldschooljdm's car.
Old 06-06-2010, 04:56 PM
Senior Moderator

Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 68 (10 members and 58 guests)
asianspec*, *DRAMA*, bigm707, chrisdpham, civicdrivr, grenas17, mrconnecticut, oldschooljdm, WashabiS2K, ZhenyaF
Old 06-06-2010, 05:16 PM
Intermediate

Originally Posted by asianspec
i like oldschooljdm's car.
Thanks I appreciate that.

Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 68 (10 members and 58 guests)
asianspec*, *DRAMA*, bigm707, chrisdpham, civicdrivr, grenas17, mrconnecticut, oldschooljdm, WashabiS2K, ZhenyaF
Are these numbers out of the norm? I'm sad to say but that's a lot of viewing guests. This community is not for me but hey, I don't own an Acura, The one thing about this thread that does bother me is, how are you going to pass your judgements on the owners or builders based upon how they built their car/s. If you don't like the cars, that's your opinion, but to call the owners names, seriously? I haven't read any other threads on this forum but 7 pages of straight negativity on this thread does make this forum look like the real "HaterHub" imo
Old 06-06-2010, 05:21 PM
Senior Moderator

Thanks I appreciate that.

Are these numbers out of the norm? I'm sad to say but that's a lot of viewing guests. This community is not for me but hey, I don't own an Acura, The one thing about this thread that does bother me is, how are you going to pass your
judgements on the owners or builders based upon how they built their car/s. If you don't like the cars, that's your opinion, but to call the owners names, seriously? I haven't read any other threads on this forum but 7 pages of straight negativity on this thread does make this forum look like the real "HaterHub" imo
it looks like people from other forums are viewing this page. Like you stated before people have their opinions. People have their own tastes just like any forum. personally i don''t think i can ever drive with that much camber. To me its your car, fit to your tastes. if people hate on it then let them. they aren't driving your car.
Old 06-06-2010, 05:22 PM
Suzuka Master

it looks like people from other forums are viewing this page. Like you stated before people have their opinions. People have their own tastes just like any forum. personally i don''t think i can ever drive with that much camber.
i was thinking the same thing.
Old 06-06-2010, 05:24 PM
Runs on Dunkin

Ok, since you gave me a good response I'll apologize for coming off dramatic. I really didn't think you'd take it that serious.

I just don't get the purpose of stuffing large wheels and having extreme camber on a FWD hatchback and having the wheels poke out like the gold EK...seems ricey and just really looks whack to me.

As for rusted hoods, I have never got this look. The old-school EF would look really good imo if the hood matched up.

Other trends like the roof racks that don't get used...why? If you use it, great. If not, why would you put a piece of dead weight on your car that gets no use at all?

Again, sorry if I came a-holeish, my past days have been crappy.
Old 06-06-2010, 05:25 PM
Intermediate

I think there is alot of people from other forums viewing this page, to the mods and owners, you're welcome haha jk
Old 06-06-2010, 05:29 PM
Intermediate

Ok, since you gave me a good response I'll apologize for coming off dramatic. I really didn't think you'd take it that serious.

I just don't get the purpose of stuffing large wheels and having extreme camber on a FWD hatchback and having the wheels poke out like the gold EK...seems ricey and just really looks whack to me.

As for rusted hoods, I have never got this look. The old-school EF would look really good imo if the hood matched up.

Other trends like the roof racks that don't get used...why? If you use it, great. If not, why would you put a piece of dead weight on your car that gets no use at all?

Oh man it's all good, I'm not upset or anything. I like the way my car looks and drives, I guess that's just me. I understand how tough some days can get so it's all good., we all have them. I'd honestly rather make you a friend instead of making you an enemy, I learned a long time ago that you can never have too many resources.
Old 06-06-2010, 05:34 PM
Runs on Dunkin

Oh man it's all good, I'm not upset or anything. I like the way my car looks and drives, I guess that's just me. I understand how tough some days can get so it's all good., we all have them. I'd honestly rather make you a friend instead of making you an enemy, I learned a long time ago that you can never have too many resources.
Its all good then.
Old 06-06-2010, 05:36 PM
Whats up with RDX owners?

Received 8,255 Likes on 4,871 Posts
:gheyhug:
Old 06-06-2010, 05:38 PM
Runs on Dunkin

Originally Posted by civicdrivr
:gheyhug:
:gheywave:
Old 06-06-2010, 05:42 PM

Received 322 Likes on 182 Posts

I am not bashing you nor passing judgement on your character. It's just you have to understand that some people are influenced by others and when a trend starts, they absorb it slowly from the community that started the trend.

Just like debadging. Normal drivers think it''s stupid to take off the emblems. I know because my mom and uncle thought it was stupid to do so. But because I have been on this forum and been absorbed by the debadge mod, I think it's fine to do so and my mentality of debadging changed.

Another example is blacking out chrome. My gf thought I was crazy to get rid of something that made my car look "luxurious." But my mentality and hers is different because she sees chrome trim on cars on the road while I see black out trim on the forums.

To understand the trend, first dive into that community before you start bashing the person and asking why they do the things they do.

If I was to say, "you guys are stupid to debadge your car. Why would you get rid of a luxury brand of honda for? Or why did you guys black out your chrome trim? That's hideous and looks like shit. The chrome makes the car looks so much more luxurious and you just took that away. That's just shit, just my two cent," wouldn't you think I come off as hostile? Wouldn't you defend for yourselves because you think it's perfectly fine to do so?

Just like a judge, he/she will hear two sides of the story before making judgement and we should do the same.

Last edited by mdkxtreme; 06-06-2010 at 05:44 PM.
Old 06-06-2010, 05:44 PM
Runs on Dunkin

Originally Posted by mdkxtreme
I am not bashing you nor passing judgement on your character. It's just you have to understand that some people are influenced by others and when a trend starts, they absorb it slowly from the community that started the trend.

Just like debadging. Normal drivers think it''s stupid to take off the emblems. I know because my mom and uncle thought it was stupid to do so. But because I have been on this forum and been absorbed by the debadge mod, I think it's fine to do so and my mentality of debadging changed.

Another example is blacking out chrome. My gf thought I was crazy to get rid of something that made my car look "luxurious." But my mentality and hers is different because she sees chrome trim on cars on the road while I see black out trim on the forums.

To understand the trend, first dive into that community before you start bashing the person and asking why they do the things they do.

If I was to say, "you guys are stupid to debadge your car. Why would you get rid of a luxury brand of honda for? Or why did you guys black out your chrome trim? That's hideous and looks like shit. The chrome makes the car looks so much more luxurious and you just took that away. That's just shit, just my two cent," wouldn't you think I come off as hostile? Wouldn't you defend for yourselves because you think it's perfectly fine to do so?

Judge like a judge, he/she will hear two sides of the story before making judgement and we should do that same.
I get what your saying. I just never got why people would run such crazy camber or rust a hood out (that seemed to blow up after that rusted Bimmer got popular) When I do mods or anything, I just think function first, not so much popularity or how trendy something is.
Old 06-06-2010, 05:48 PM
Senior Moderator

I get what your saying. I just never got why people would run such crazy camber or rust a hood out (that seemed to blow up after that rusted Bimmer got popular) When I do mods or anything, I just think function first, not so much popularity or how trendy something is.
as for camber, it just looks cool to some people, as for a rusted hood. it shows alot of art, coming from a photographer point of view.
Old 06-06-2010, 07:12 PM
Staggered 1st Gen

Received 9 Likes on 6 Posts
o.0
Old 06-06-2010, 09:18 PM
The Dumb One

Received 373 Likes on 249 Posts
lulz @ oldschool for calling Acurazine unknown just b/c he never heard of it..
Old 06-06-2010, 10:51 PM
Spinnin them beats

Received 46 Likes on 33 Posts
Wondered why this BLEW up to 7 pages.

lol. Lots of love in this thread.
Old 06-06-2010, 11:05 PM
E92

Received 93 Likes on 69 Posts
Old 06-06-2010, 11:06 PM
E92

Received 93 Likes on 69 Posts

Old 06-06-2010, 11:33 PM
Whats up with RDX owners?

Received 8,255 Likes on 4,871 Posts

Quick Reply: Flush, poke, extreme poke. It's gone too far.