Pontiac: G8 news **Revival Speculation (page 17)**

Search this Thread

Old 10-06-2007, 05:22 AM
Chloe @ 17mo

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Don't like the stand wheel offering. The LCD display is huge!!! Looks like a good area for a nav....
Old 10-06-2007, 09:23 AM
Suzuka Master

Received 10 Likes on 6 Posts
Originally Posted by CLpower
you find the set you had for the GTO yet

I don't know what it really is, but the big price for them has never been justified for me. I could careless if a car has them or not
Nope... I'm pretty sure the woman threw them away. We'll be doing a winter cleaning of the garage as soon as it cools down out here so maybe I'll get luck.
Old 10-06-2007, 12:12 PM
teh Senior Instigator

Location: Huntington Beach, CA -> Ashburn, VA -> Raleigh, NC -> Walnut Creek, CA
Received 957 Likes on 328 Posts
Damn women
Old 10-06-2007, 12:42 PM
Senior Moderator

Received 3,063 Likes on 2,119 Posts
Sweet!!!!!!!!!
Old 10-06-2007, 02:50 PM
Banned

Man, if my dick wasn't so hard for the upcoming challenger I would be all over the GT sedan.
Old 10-15-2007, 03:29 PM
6th Gear

http://www.g8power.com/forums/showthread.php?t=164

im excited about the upcoming g8 gxp if there is one.
its rumored on that link that there is gonna be one.

here also are some pshops of it.
http://www.g8power.com/forums/showthread.php?t=119
Old 10-16-2007, 08:49 AM
Safety Car

Originally Posted by Importkiller1
http://www.g8power.com/forums/showthread.php?t=164

im excited about the upcoming g8 gxp if there is one.
its rumored on that link that there is gonna be one.

here also are some pshops of it.
http://www.g8power.com/forums/showthread.php?t=119
There's a GXP version coming for sure.
Old 10-18-2007, 11:52 AM
Drifting

Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts
No Manual-Transmission Pontiac G8 for 2008

Date posted: 10-17-2007

DETROIT — Want the scorching V8-powered Pontiac G8 GT sedan coming in the first quarter next year? GM's performance division already will let you spec out the 361-horsepower G8 just the way you'd like.

As long as you want an automatic transmission, that is.

Yep, you read that right: The G8's probably the best thing to happen to Pontiac since John DeLorean bent the rules to make the GTO, but the first models shipped to these shores from Australia will have just two pedals, like it or leave it.

Early adopters, it appears, will have to be satisfied with slushboxes — six-speeders with GM's Drive Shift Control manual-shift function, at least. But if you can hold off, we're betting a manual transmission for the G8 GT will be along later in 2008, but perhaps not until the '09 model year.

Right now, Pontiac's G8 site says the automatic is the "standard" and only transmission offered for the G8 GT. And a Pontiac spokesperson tells Inside Line, "What we've said — and which is still the case — is that the six-speed manual won't be available at launch."

So Pontiac will not mention a manual option for the V8-powered variant of the G8 rear-drive sport sedan. Further complicating the issue, press information disseminated earlier this fall by GM's Powertrain Division clearly indicates the '08 G8 GT can be fitted with a combination of the 6.0-liter V8 and a six-speed manual transmission — effectively the Corvette combo until the 'Vette got a standard 6.2-liter V8 for '08.

But a powertrain spokesman says that information is a mistake, flatly adding, "There is no manual option for 2008."

Self-shifters thinking they might get a manual gearbox with the base-model G8 and its 256-hp, 3.6-liter dual-cam V6 also are out of luck. The only available transmission is GM's 6T70 six-speed automatic — despite the fact that the same engine (with direct-injection fueling) already is teamed with a six-speed manual transmission for the Cadillac CTS.

What this means to you: It's unfortunate, perhaps, that true believers will have to wait for what many will insist is the ultimate G8. But we'll gamble GM plans to bring it here sooner than later.
http://www.edmunds.com/insideline/do...cleId=123068#2
Old 10-18-2007, 11:29 PM
Drives With Hands

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Eh, it'll be the 6L65E. Six speed auto with high line pressure, firm shifts, and paddle controls on the steering wheel. Not a SMG, but close enough for many.

That said, here's hoping a T56 shows up soon.
Old 10-19-2007, 12:24 AM
Banned

still a nice car. But it would kill it for me if they never offer one.
Old 10-19-2007, 08:45 AM
Safety Car

Originally Posted by Siddig
still a nice car. But it would kill it for me if they never offer one.
I'm sure that one will be offered. Something tells me that GM's research said that there wasn't enough demand for a manual at launch warrant the cost of offering one.
Old 10-20-2007, 01:45 AM
Punk Rocker

Received 79 Likes on 57 Posts
Still looks waaaaaay too "Pontiac" for me from the front. Otherwise its nice (though the CTS just kills it in every way but price)......
Old 10-22-2007, 07:36 PM
'Big Daddy Diggler'

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts
Originally Posted by majin ssj eric
Still looks waaaaaay too "Pontiac" for me from the front. Otherwise its nice (though the CTS just kills it in every way but price)......
What pontiac looks like the Accord. I cant think of any. The accord has more of a hyundai style to it. And the CTS is in a different category than the accord. Comparing the two is stupid.
Old 10-22-2007, 07:46 PM
'Big Daddy Diggler'

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts
Originally Posted by bigman
What pontiac looks like the Accord. I cant think of any. The accord has more of a hyundai style to it. And the CTS is in a different category than the accord. Comparing the two is stupid.
Sorry dude, posted in the wrong thread, for some reason i thought your post was in the accord thread.
It was a dick mistake on my part. And to reply to your post, pontiac needs to keep some kind of identity within it's cars because of all the badge whoring at GM. And the CTS is an awesome car, but this car is great for the people that cant afford the caddy.
Old 10-24-2007, 03:52 PM
an Acura has-been

Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts
Originally Posted by titan
I'm sure that one will be offered. Something tells me that GM's research said that there wasn't enough demand for a manual at launch warrant the cost of offering one.
Everyone forgets that in Feb of 07 at the Detroit show, Lutz said that the manual would be available until ---- after Launch, not at launch time.

The are probably trying to make it work with the AFM cylinder deactivation, in order to avoid the gas guzzler tax.

The manual tranny version is already available in Aussieland, and elsewhere, they just need the extra time to tweak it to get it to have the fuel economy levels to avoid the tax!

Me, I'm in line for a G8 GT
Old 10-31-2007, 05:38 PM
Senior Moderator

Received 22,792 Likes on 13,976 Posts
Post 2007 Pontiac G8 GT

Old 10-31-2007, 05:39 PM
Senior Moderator

Received 22,792 Likes on 13,976 Posts
Press release...

Designed for enthusiasts who are passionate about performance, the all-new Pontiac G8 performance sedan – arriving at dealerships in early 2008 – is the first North American application of GM’s new global rear-wheel-drive architecture. The V8-powered G8 GT SEMA Edition was displayed at the ’07 SEMA Show with a host of tuner-inspired custom touches, including a hot orange paint scheme with matching leather seat inserts, door panels and instrument panel pad.

Under the hood is the production 6.0L V-8, rated at 361 horsepower (268 kW) and 385 lb.-ft. of torque (520 Nm). A six-speed automatic transmission with Driver Shift Control backs the powerful small-block engine and complements a four-wheel independent suspension outfitted with unique 20-inch wheels and performance tires.

The G8 GT SEMA Edition car is equipped with production equipment that includes:

Standard ABS and traction control augmented by high-performance HSV brakes

Electronic stability control

Seat-mounted thorax air bags and dual-stage frontal air bags for front passengers, with automatic passenger sensing system

Roof rail side-impact air bags for both seating rows

OnStar with available Turn-by-Turn navigation

Power-adjustable front seats

Fog lamps

Quad polished stainless steel exhaust tips

Rear lip spoiler

Augmenting the SEMA Edition is a series of modifications, including:

Custom orange exterior paint

Orange-accented interior components, including seat inserts, door panels and instrument panel pad

Enhanced brake package with drilled and slotted rotors

Lowered performance suspension package

Twenty-inch wheels with performance tires

The G8 has a progressive styling package highlighted by strong Pontiac design cues, such as a dual-port grille, fog lamps, bold wheels and a confident, wheels-at-the-corners stance. The car’s design accents Pontiac’s performance lineage, with fenders that flare over the wheels, seemingly hugging the wide tires and enhancing its athletic stance.

Distinctive elements include hood scoops and front fender vents, as well as projector-beam headlamps housed in crystal-clear lenses. At the rear, taillamps feature bright detail work surrounding the red lighting elements.
Old 10-31-2007, 05:42 PM
The sizzle in the Steak

Received 1,877 Likes on 1,297 Posts
Don't care for the orange.
Old 10-31-2007, 06:03 PM
Chloe @ 17mo

I love everything, except for the orange dash.
Old 11-01-2007, 07:50 AM
Safety Car

I like it alot. Even the orange leather stitched dash and black/orange leather seats.
Old 11-01-2007, 08:55 AM
Suzuka Master

Received 10 Likes on 6 Posts
Orange is not my favorite color but I still like it!
Old 11-01-2007, 09:55 AM
Drifting

don't like the orange. other than that, can't wait for it to arrive.
Old 11-01-2007, 10:48 AM
an asshole from florida

Received 17 Likes on 15 Posts
i love this car so much already...
Old 11-01-2007, 04:07 PM
Drives With Hands

If I were restricted to only having one car, I'd probably consider trading the GTO for one of these.
Old 11-01-2007, 08:43 PM
Three Wheelin'

Originally Posted by rmpage
If I were restricted to only having one car, I'd probably consider trading the GTO for one of these.

I can see replacing my GTO with a G8 in a few years, hopefully they will be up to 400+HP by then.
Old 11-01-2007, 09:44 PM
That was uncalled for...

Received 43 Likes on 27 Posts
That's actually a really nice car

Really nice interior too... Well done.
Old 11-20-2007, 07:31 AM
Racer

Autoweek says the Ute and wagon is headed this way if dollar holds....here is the SS Ute
http://www.caradvice.com.au/7748/200...-v-ute-review/
Old 11-20-2007, 06:20 PM
luvs redheads!

i dont believe the interior is actually orange but similiar to the CAMEL leather in Acuras...which until you see it in person with a black exterior or something...omg..its pure sex.
Old 11-20-2007, 06:40 PM
The sizzle in the Steak

Originally Posted by swift22
i dont believe the interior is actually orange but similiar to the CAMEL leather in Acuras...which until you see it in person with a black exterior or something...omg..its pure sex.
psst the press release call it "orange"
Orange-accented interior components, including seat inserts, door panels and instrument panel pad
Old 11-26-2007, 12:51 PM
Drifting

First Drive: 2007 Holden VE Utility

So, You Need To Haul? Oh, You Need To Haul Something...
By Michael Stahl, Contributor Email
Date posted: 11-25-2007

STORY TOOLS Print this Save this Digg this!
Email this Most popular del.icio.us

Well, it's practically official. Sometime after the 2008 Pontiac G8 goes on sale next year, a truck-style utility will join the G8 family as kind of a throwback to the Chevy El Camino. Only Pontiac will get this version of the Australian-built Holden Commodore SS, so GMC is out of luck.

We saw an article recently about the latest personal fashion statement — a wristwatch that doesn't actually tell the time. The most Zen-like of the bunch we saw was the one that simply had "NOW" stamped on its face. The idea here is that a thing becomes more exclusive by not doing the job expected of it.

And there, pretty much explained, is the 2007 Holden VE Ute.

It's a pickup truck, only it doesn't have much payload. That's because this pickup is trying to imitate a sport sedan, and a sport sedan that also happens to be fast, sophisticated and highly acclaimed. And to wrap up the wrongness, this pickup is not only cheaper than its sport sedan sibling, it's also faster.

So That's What You Mean by "Out Back"?
The "coupe-utility" passenger car/pickup truck crossover was invented by Ford Australia in 1934, and then Holden followed with the first all-Australian design in 1951. But for the ute's transition to luxury-performance territory, we have to thank the Yanks.

Two examples of the first Ford ute (based on the 1932 Ford coupe) were shipped to Detroit in 1935. Henry Ford personally told his designers to do something similar to these "kangaroo chasers." It took them 20 years to get around to it, but the 1957 Ford Ranchero was far more luxurious and potent than any skinny-assed, six-cylinder Aussie ute of the next decade or two. Successful, too. So much so that Chevy created the El Camino to take it on.

The new Holden VE ute continues the coupelike evolution of the ute into a unified body that really began with Holden's VU-VZ generation, launched in 2001. Ford's rival Falcon utility still separates the cabin from the cargo bed.

Style is important, because many of the people who'll be buying the VE ute are tradesmen made good. With a fleet of Japanese pickups to do his dirty work for the employees, a $42,000 ute full of sport-sedan fixings is the boss' way of saying that he hasn't forgotten his roots.

Weighty Matters, or Are They?
Holden had a hard act to follow in the VU-VZ, which had blossomed into models that ranged from crude 1-ton V6s to four-wheel-drive crew cabs and even included a lowered SS sports powered by a 6.0-liter L76 V8, plus a bunch of iterations in between.

Only one of the four new Holden VE models — the steel-wheeled, 260-horsepower V6 Omega — is an obvious workhorse. The luxed-up SS V with a six-speed automatic as seen here is rated for a payload of 1,120 pounds.

Built on the long-wheelbase architecture of the Holden WM Statesman/Caprice, this ute's cabin is every inch as spacious as the sedan for its two occupants. Special thought has been given to storage space in the doors, behind the seats (a motorcycle helmet fits behind the driver) and even in a pair of telephone book-size compartments in the rear bulkhead.

Underneath, 77 percent of the ute's toughed-up structure is made from high-strength steel, a key to Holden's boast that the ute's torsional strength is within 10 percent of that of the VE Commodore sedan.

Suspension is fundamentally the same as the VE sedan's, with struts and a wishbone up front and a multilink independent rear arrangement. Comparing the SS V ute with the similar sedan, the truck's rear spring rates are 58 percent stiffer and there's a stiffer front antiroll bar.

Making Some Noise
The sedan-sourced interior brings firmly supportive yet adequately spacious seats, a mile of headroom and a widely adjustable driving position, including a height-adjustable seat cushion and a tilt-telescoping adjustable steering wheel.

The SS V's sporting theme goes a tad OTT with our example's bold, baboon's-ass interior, as a bright red color features in the almost illegible instrumentation and cheesy gauges.

Despite first impressions of a lower beltline than the sedan's, visibility is an issue in the ute. The windscreen is framed by thick A-pillars (the side curtain airbags are inside, something Aussies are just getting used to), the small windows behind the B-pillar aren't particularly useful for making safe lane changes and the tall tailgate makes one wish for a proximity sensor to register distances during parking. (You get one up front, when the low-hanging spoiler grinds onto a curb.)

All of which might encourage one to avoid obstacle-strewn construction sites and head for one's favorite roads.

Keep on Truckin'
We head for a lumpy, patched section of asphalt that shimmies through bushland outside Sydney. A well-sorted sedan will soak up the low-amplitude bumps and maintain its composure through the heavier hits; a crude pickup will bounce, shudder and struggle for traction out of the tight corners. The Holden ute is somewhere in between.

At cruise on the highway, the SS V ute is a real license-loser.

Oh, sure, there's performance available from this 362-hp V8. Testing indicates this ute will get to 60 mph in 5.6 seconds and then cross the line in the quarter-mile in 13.8 seconds, making this trick truck a tenth or two faster than an equivalent four-door.

Weight doesn't explain it, since this 3,981-pound ute actually pips the sedan's weight by 2 pounds.

As quick as this ute runs, you're encouraged to leave the six-speed automatic transmission in Sport mode. While the drivetrain feels lazy and indecisive in Normal, the Sport gets this pickup on the ball, and you hold gears almost to the V8's 6,000-rpm redline and then get throttle blips on downshifts. The overall gearing is generally tall, with the engine turning just 1,500 rpm at 62 mph.

The (Speed) Building Industry
What'll lose your license, however, is that this ute builds inertia with deceptive quietness and comfort. Aside from the rather noisy but supremely grippy 19-inch Bridgestone RE050 tires, there's disappointingly little aural input from the V8 up front or the quad exhaust pipes out back.

And this is also just a damn fast and fine-handling car. Next to the VE Commodore, the ute shows an amazingly similar ability to soak up smaller bumps within its otherwise firm ride. Only in faster going do the firm steering and suspension lack the subtlety of balance and feedback that makes the sedan such a standout.

There's less roll during cornering than in the sedan, but you feel the consequences because the suspension is more easily flustered by heavy hits to the wheels. With a surprising amount of initial suspension compliance and tire grip from the rear — even in damp corners, where the stability control only rarely cuts in — the ute feels more like an especially heavy sedan than a flighty buckboard-style truck.

Time Traveller
Critics can point to the new VE ute's slight compromise in practicality with its unimpressive payload rating, but they'll generally be the same sort of folks who still think it's remarkable to see a stockbroker astride a Harley-Davidson.

Fact is, most Aussies believe the ute has been transformed in recent years into a two-door sport coupe with a unique ability to swallow several other lifestyles. And in filling this role, the 2007 Holden VE Ute is very NOW — totally functional in a fashion sort of way.
http://www.edmunds.com/insideline/do...topanel..3.*#2

Old 12-19-2007, 10:41 PM
Racer

Originally Posted by Ruski
I can see replacing my GTO with a G8 in a few years, hopefully they will be up to 400+HP by then.
This should cover ya.....

http://www.motortrend.com/features/p...gts/index.html
Old 12-20-2007, 12:55 AM
Drifting

i like

Old 12-20-2007, 01:06 AM
Drifting

Holden HSV ClubSport R8 20th Anniversary

Holden Special Vehicles is celebrating its 20th anniversary today and honors the occasion with a special edition of it HSV ClubSport R8. At the 1987 Sydney Motor Show HSV was born when they revealed their very first VL Group A SS Commodore, or more commonly known as the Walkinshaw and hassince sold over 55,000 cars.

The 20th Anniversary ClubSport R8 is limited to 100 units and include some unique features such as a sandstorm color scheme, special sill plates, GTS black accenting, leather performance seats, chrome shadow wheels and black / gold finished brake calipers. The anniversary edition retains the 307 kW (411 hp) LS2 V8 engine, performance brake package and styling from the best selling 'regular' ClubSport R8.

"The company has had an outstanding 12 months, but in typical HSV style we're looking to the future and making sure we continue to produce products that Australians and the world love to drive," Managing Director Scott Grant said.

Press Release

Holden Special Vehicles (HSV) has unveiled two new models, including a special commemorative ClubSport R8 as part of its 20th Anniversary celebrations at the Australian International Motor Show in Sydney today. Managing Director Scott Grant said the release of a 20 th Anniversary ClubSport R8 celebrated the heritage of the luxury and performance car company.

"The birth of HSV and the reveal of the very first VL Group A SS Commodore commonly referred to as the `Walkinshaw' took place at the 1987 Sydney Motor Show. From those humble beginnings, HSV has gone on to produce over 55,000 vehicles and dominate the world of Motorsport," Scott Grant said. "It is only fitting that today we unveil a limited edition model to commemorate the company's 20th Anniversary," he said.

The 20th Anniversary ClubSport R8 is limited to a run of just 100, with a number of unique features including;

* Unique sandstorm colour scheme,
* Unique 20th Anniversary sill plates,
* GTS black accenting,
* Leather performance seats featuring the 20th Anniversary logo and;
* Chrome shadow wheels and brake callipers finished in black and gold.

The model retains the 307kW LS2 V8 engine, performance brake package and aggressive HSV styling that has contributed to the company recording twelve consecutive months of unsurpassed sales success in the company's 20 year history.

"The company has had an outstanding 12 months, but in typical HSV style we're looking to the future and making sure we continue to produce products that Australians and the world love to drive," Scott Grant said.

The 20thAnniversary ClubSport R8 goes on sale from October at HSV Dealerships across Australia and is priced from $65,990 (m).
http://www.worldcarfans.com/9071011....th-anniversary

Old 12-20-2007, 01:08 AM
Drifting

Holden VE Commodore Sportwagon Unveiled

Making it's world debut today at the Australian International Motor Show, the New Holden VE Commodore Sportwagon, adding a new model to the VE Commodore's family of vehicles.

The New Sportwagon aims to put the “excitement back into practicality”, but unfortunately when Holden's chairman Chris Gubbey strikes us with the line “turns practi-cal into practi-cool”, I kinda find myself wanting to look away. However the car does itself justice featuring a sleek and striking design.

The front end styling is drawn straight from the sedan with the backend sporting a silhouette type look to give that extra sporty touch.

The Vehicle on display at the Australian Motor Show is only a production concept which incorporates a V8 engine with Active fuel Management and E85 flex fuel capabilities, showcasing General Motors aims to highlight their capabilities in propulsion advances. As you can expect this concept model has extra eye candy features such as 20 inch alloy wheels,chrome window trim and a unique interior colour scheme. Other additional features can be found in the interior including a roof mounted DVD player for all those who have screaming kids in the back as well as bluetooth capabilities.

The VE Commodore Sportwagon will hit Holden showrooms early next year.

Press Release
Luxury, Flexibility and Choice Reflect Holden's Motor Show Line Up

GM Holden's sleek new VE Commodore Sportwagon made its world debut today at the Australian International Motor Show in Sydney.

The new family vehicle takes VE Commodore's award-winning sporty design and engineering advances and integrates them into a stylish and practical wagon.

The result is a desirable and functional addition to the VE range, offering a new level of comfort, safety and styling in a Holden wagon.

GM Holden Chairman and Managing Director Chris Gubbey said, "The new VE Commodore Sportwagon puts the excitement back into practicality. This is a car for families with a 'get-up-and-go' attitude.

"The generous interior space, combined with sleeker, sportier styling, makes this a wagon that people will want to own as a year-round family car, or for family and business use.

"Holden's new VE Sportwagon turns practi-'cal' into practi-'cool'," said Gubbey.

The VE Commodore Sportwagon unveiled in Sydney today is a production-based concept vehicle. It is the first glimpse of the planned production model scheduled to hit Holden showrooms in the first half of 2008.

The vehicle draws on VE sedan at the front with a sleek and sporty silhouette at the back and is built on the same VE wheelbase. It is the third VE derivative after sedan and the newly released ute range.
Features

At the rear, Holden's designers have cleverly created a wider opening by positioning the tailgate hinge well forward into the roof line. This has created a more vertical opening movement for the tailgate and reduces opening space required around the car.

The higher cargo floor makes loading easier and a flexible cargo cover provides extra security for items stored in the back.

VE Sportwagon seats five adults in comfort and a 60:40 split in the rear seating row can be folded flat for storing larger items.

The motor show display model includes a roof mounted DVD player, Bluetooth capability, multi-function driver information display system and zone-based front and rear park assist systems - all currently standard on the VE Calais V-Series sedan. Features on the vehicle unique to the motor show include 20-inch alloy wheels, chrome window trim and unique interior colour combination.

VE Commodore Sportwagon's pricing, model line-up and powertrain combinations will be confirmed closer to the on-sale date, but expect to see a similar type of strategy to VE sedan, with entry level cars, sports models and luxury models ranging up to the luxurious VE Calais V-Series.

Leading safety technology features such as ESP® will be standard across the range.

Holden's Executive Director Sales, Marketing and Aftersales, Alan Batey, said, "Sportwagon breaks the mould for Holden wagons. It's got great style, performance and practicality for families, businesses or both.

"Customers will get a car that's equally at home as a working tool or a desirable family car - with all the storage advantages that come with a wagon.

"We've added important safety features such as ESP® as standard, and more luxury versions will be incorporated into the range to further increase its appeal to families.

"This is a vehicle that people will desire for its looks as well as its convenience over a sedan or an SUV," he said.
Technology

The concept model on display at the Australian International Motor Show also incorporates a V8 engine featuring Active Fuel Management (AFM) and E85 flex fuel capability. Active Fuel Management allows cylinders to turn off under light load conditions to improve fuel economy.

The engine on show runs the same spark ignition, with fuelling matched to the same equivalence ratio as Holden's current production V8 engine. It is designed to match the power and torque outputs of its petrol equivalent. The use of AFM and E85 technologies in this motor show vehicle aims to highlight General Motors' capabilities in new propulsion advances.

Chris Gubbey explains, "Showcasing an E85 fuel system in this vehicle makes a powerful statement about Holden and GM's commitment to developing alternative energy sources that reduce our dependence on petroleum-based products.

"It also demonstrates that drivers of alternative fuel vehicles don't have to sacrifice performance.

"Our sister brand Saab has led the way in promoting bio fuel technology to advance the public, political and commercial debate in this area. We want to add our voice to that debate whilst simultaneously looking at ways to further reduce fuel consumption in our existing engines."

The current VE sedan range of vehicles on sale in Australia are all E10 compatible with Holden's V6 engine built in Melbourne also converted to E24 in Commodores exported to Brazil.

In 2007 Holden added two new diesel engines to its product line up with the new 3.0 litre VCDi common rail turbo diesel for the Rodeo and Captiva's 2.0 litre common rail turbo diesel. This adds to the diesel options already offered in the Astra range.
http://www.worldcarfans.com/9071011....wagon-unveiled

Old 12-20-2007, 09:50 AM
Fahrvergnügen'd

Received 1,568 Likes on 985 Posts
With Dodge killing the Magnum, I dunno how well a G8 wagon would do here but I definitely like the looks of it.
Old 12-20-2007, 10:24 AM
Safety Car

That is a hot, sexy ass wagon. I love it. I don't like the Magnum, and wouldn't drive one. I'd drive that in a heartbeat, though.
Old 12-20-2007, 12:43 PM
The sizzle in the Steak

I like it better than the Magnum.
Old 12-22-2007, 03:49 PM
Racer

wagons need not apply...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MiW8Q...eature=related
Old 12-22-2007, 04:02 PM
Back in a TL again.

liking the wagen needs the back bumper to be lower and i would it.
Old 12-22-2007, 04:03 PM
Back in a TL again.

Originally Posted by Texas
IWHI

Quick Reply: Pontiac: G8 news **Revival Speculation (page 17)**