Honda: Civic News

Search this Thread

Old 09-03-2020, 09:17 AM
Ex-OEM King

Received 6,102 Likes on 4,005 Posts
$6500 for some yellow paint and new wheels? GTFO.
The following users liked this post:
civicdrivr (09-03-2020)
Old 09-03-2020, 09:22 AM
_

Received 3,097 Likes on 1,867 Posts
Honda's Press Release

https://hondanews.com/en-US/releases...imited-edition

2021 Honda Civic Type R Heats Up with Exclusive Limited Edition

September 2, 2020 — TORRANCE, Calif.
  • New Limited Edition brings go-faster dynamic package for ultimate Type R performance, clothed in exclusive Phoenix Yellow
  • Limited Edition features BBS forged alloys, extra sticky Michelins, weight reduction, and bespoke chassis tuning
  • Type R Limited Edition1 set new front-wheel drive Suzuka Circuit record
The 2021 Honda Civic Type R begins arriving in dealers today, heightened by the addition later this month of the ultimate street-legal Type R, the Limited Edition. Since its U.S. debut in 2017, Civic Type R has quickened the pulses of hot-hatch enthusiasts, earning widespread praise from media and owners alike. The new Limited Edition model turns up Type R performance further still, with lower weight, improved handling, a higher-performance wheel and tire combination, and an exclusive, eye-catching Phoenix Yellow paint.

The 2021 Civic Type R comes with a Manufacturer’s Suggested Retail Price of $37,495, while the Type R Limited Edition has an MSRP of $43,995 (neither including the $955 destination and handling charge). With only 600 Limited Edition units available, it is recommended buyers contact their local authorized dealerships directly for availability of this exclusive model.

The 2021 Type R Limited Edition will come in an exclusive Phoenix Yellow color, with gloss black paint on the roof, outside mirror caps, and intake vent on the hood, along with a dark chrome Civic badge on the rear hatch. Inside, each Limited Edition has a special numbered plaque on the center console designating its build number.

The 2021 Civic Type R and Type R Limited Edition carry forward the numerous updates made to the 2020 Type R, including the freshened front and rear exterior styling, larger grille opening and radiator for improved engine cooling, and interior updates such as the Alcantara™-wrapped steering wheel, and a new weighted shift knob. Both feature the Honda Sensing® suite of safety and driver-assistive technologies as standard equipment, including Collision Mitigation Braking System™ (CMBS™) with Forward Collison Warning, Road Departure Mitigation with Lane Departure Warning, Lane Keeping Assist, and Adaptive Cruise Control.

TYPE R LIMITED EDITION
The 2021 Type R Limited Edition embodies multiple engineering and feature changes designed to maximize performance, without sacrificing Type R’s unique combination of razor-sharp performance and civilized daily-driving manners.

Racers know that reducing weight is key to better performance at the track, which is why a number of measures were taken to reduce the curb weight of the Type R Limited Edition by 46 pounds versus the standard Type R.

Replacing the standard Type R wheels with lightweight forged-aluminum alloys from BBS saves the Type R Limited Edition an additional 18 pounds of unsprung weight, which has an important impact on agility and roadholding with a side benefit to ride comfort. The lighter weight results in lower rotational inertia, an effect amplified by lightweight two-piece floating front brake rotors that were applied to all Type Rs in 2020, which yielded a 2.5 pounds of weight savings per side. Going further still, 28 pounds of sound deadening materials have been removed from the roof, rear hatch panel, and front fenders and dash; even the cargo cover, rear heater ducts and rear wiper mechanism were removed to save weight.

The Type R Limited Edition also features grade-exclusive Michelin Cup 2 tires with improved cornering performance2. To take full advantage of the lighter weight wheels and extra-grippy tires, Limited Edition features unique programming for the Active Damper System (ADS), which was already updated just last year to sample inputs 10 times faster the before. Similarly, the electrically assisted power steering has been reprogrammed to match the elevated dynamic performance and lighter weight of the BBS alloys. The result is an even more rewarding driving experience, especially during on-track driving.

Under the hood, the 2021 Civic Type R and Type R Limited Edition draw power from the same race-bred 2.0-liter direct-injected and turbocharged 4-cylinder engine with VTEC™ valvetrain, putting out a peak 306-horseopwer (SAE net) and a peak 295 lb.-ft. of torque (SAE net), with power to the front wheels delivered through a close-ratio 6-speed manual transmission and limited-slip differential. Both Type R models allow drivers to choose between three driving modes – Comfort, Sport and +R – that vary throttle mapping, damping force and steering assist.

Suzuka Track Record
The Civic Type R Limited Edition (European spec) recently stormed to a new front-wheel drive track record at Suzuka Circuit, Honda's Formula 1 racetrack in Japan, with a time of 2 minutes 23.993 seconds. Originally built as a test facility for Honda, the 3.6-mile Suzuka track's figure-8 configuration today is known worldwide as a highlight of the Formula 1 season as a driver and fan favorite. To read more about this achievement, visit https://hondanews.com/en-US/honda-au...a-track-record
Old 09-03-2020, 12:12 PM
Team Owner

Received 4,273 Likes on 3,050 Posts
Originally Posted by AZuser
For 6500 + tax = $7000

I could get my own BBK (not just rotors) and Volk wheels and still have some $$ left over to tune.... they can keep their 46 lbs of weight reduction...
Old 09-03-2020, 12:23 PM

Received 3,489 Likes on 2,089 Posts
Would be a great car to hold onto, hardly drive, then resell for way more 20 years from now. Can't think of any other reason, really weak showing for a limited edition.
Old 09-03-2020, 01:21 PM
Ex-OEM King

Received 6,102 Likes on 4,005 Posts
Originally Posted by oonowindoo
For 6500 + tax = $7000

I could get my own BBK (not just rotors) and Volk wheels and still have some $$ left over to tune.... they can keep their 46 lbs of weight reduction...
Or you could just DIY the removal of a bunch of sound deadening and call it good? Generally that would just make the car worse to daily but whatever.

Also, the yellow looks stupid on this car.
civicdrivr (09-03-2020)
Old 09-03-2020, 01:51 PM
Whats up with RDX owners?

Received 8,392 Likes on 4,937 Posts
Especially with the red pin striping. Reminds me of Ronald McDonald.
Old 09-03-2020, 02:50 PM
AZ Community Team

Received 4,231 Likes on 2,613 Posts
It also includes some bytes of code change but not sure how significant if any effect it'll have

Limited Edition features unique programming for the Active Damper System (ADS), which was already updated just last year to sample inputs 10 times faster the before. Similarly, the electrically assisted power steering has been reprogrammed to match the elevated dynamic performance and lighter weight of the BBS alloys.
Old 09-03-2020, 03:46 PM
Team Owner

yah but if i were to get a CTR.. a good set of Bilstein or KW coilovers will replace the stock suspension anyway...

You buy that car to tune it... There are more suitable cars out there if we were leaving it stock to use to commute to work everyday.
Old 09-04-2020, 01:28 AM
You'll Never Walk Alone

Received 842 Likes on 524 Posts
Originally Posted by Legend2TL
It also includes some bytes of code change but not sure how significant if any effect it'll have
Yea, I'm interested to know what a stock, regular 2020 or 2021 CTR would do at Suzuka when the LE model can do it in 2:23.993, preferably also on the same Michelin Sport Cup 2 tires.

yah but if i were to get a CTR.. a good set of Bilstein or KW coilovers will replace the stock suspension anyway...

You buy that car to tune it... There are more suitable cars out there if we were leaving it stock to use to commute to work everyday.
Haha I was thinking of going that route too...but then it's hard to find something better than the OEM adaptive suspension setup. The OEM setup is extremely good at balancing ride comfort and track performance that one would probably need to spend like $10k on a set of coilovers to be better than OEM.
Old 09-04-2020, 01:42 AM
Safety Car

Received 3,434 Likes on 1,882 Posts
Originally Posted by SamDoe1
Or you could just DIY the removal of a bunch of sound deadening and call it good? Generally that would just make the car worse to daily but whatever.

Also, the yellow looks stupid on this car.
The red pinstriping clashes with it, but I quite like yellow Type-Rs. Wasn't the Spoon EK9 CTR yellow as well? And don't forget the Phoenix Yellow ITR.
Old 09-04-2020, 04:24 AM
Null and proud of it

Received 899 Likes on 789 Posts
Originally Posted by SSFTSX
is this real pics?. look like enlarged Honda City. Civic are sport version of City. so Civic design sit much lower to the ground.

It looks like a current gen Hyundai Elanstra Sport with a 9.5G Accord Touring blacked out grille and headlights.
Old 09-04-2020, 09:26 AM
AZ Community Team

Received 4,231 Likes on 2,613 Posts

To me Honda has done some pretty amazing engineering on the CTR and it shows in it's performance. I'd keep it stock and enjoy it.
A colleague has three Miata's of which two are exclusive track cars (which are mod'ed extensively). That to me is a more suitable car to modify since the value lost is negligable and you can have alot of fun doing it (there's not much electronics besides the ECU). Whereas taking a new CTR that's highly tuned from the factory including suspension, it doesn't make sense to modify.

Originally Posted by iforyou
Yea, I'm interested to know what a stock, regular 2020 or 2021 CTR would do at Suzuka when the LE model can do it in 2:23.993, preferably also on the same Michelin Sport Cup 2 tires.

Haha I was thinking of going that route too...but then it's hard to find something better than the OEM adaptive suspension setup. The OEM setup is extremely good at balancing ride comfort and track performance that one would probably need to spend like $10k on a set of coilovers to be better than OEM.
Are the CTR dampers like your NSX where the shock fluid is magnetic damping controlled?

Last edited by Legend2TL; 09-04-2020 at 09:29 AM.
Old 09-05-2020, 01:22 AM
You'll Never Walk Alone

I believe the NSX as you mentioned uses magnetorheological (hope I spelled that right LOL) adaptive dampers with two predefined ranges (soft for quiet and sport, stiff for sport+ and track).

The CTR has a valve actuated system with I believe a 3-chamber design and the 3 modes have noticeably different stiffness levels. There's the default sport mode, and when you go to comfort mode, the solenoids open the valving up more for greater flow. In +R mode, the valving is restricted by a lot and the ride is much stiffer.

I'm not sure which is a better system though. Both seem very capable to me. As such, I just got a lowering kit for the nsx and a set of lowering springs for the CTR. The lowering kit for the nsx is interesting as it allows me to keep both the oem dampers and oem springs. This way I'm not sacrificing any ride comfort, while getting the lowered look.
Old 09-09-2020, 01:53 PM
Team Owner

Originally Posted by Legend2TL
To me Honda has done some pretty amazing engineering on the CTR and it shows in it's performance. I'd keep it stock and enjoy it.
A colleague has three Miata's of which two are exclusive track cars (which are mod'ed extensively). That to me is a more suitable car to modify since the value lost is negligable and you can have alot of fun doing it (there's not much electronics besides the ECU). Whereas taking a new CTR that's highly tuned from the factory including suspension, it doesn't make sense to modify.

Are the CTR dampers like your NSX where the shock fluid is magnetic damping controlled?
I am sure Honda has put another of engineering into CTR.
But at the same time, they also also have to be in compliance with all the local Regulatory requirement, as well as finding a balance between catering to the mass and performance.

That is why if performance is the focus, aftermarket will always be better (but not necessarily reliable) since they dont have to worry as much as OEM.
I dont know... if i were to get a CTR, wheel, suspension, red pin strips and those 3 asshole exhaust will be replaced within the first week of ownership
Old 09-29-2020, 09:52 AM
Safety Car

11G hatchback patent images are out https://www.civicxi.com/forum/thread...-images.49714/

Proportions are a little funky, more liftback than hatchback, but actually like it more than the 10G HB. Rear reminds me the stinger. Would love to see this as a 2 door, would look Integra-esque.
Old 09-29-2020, 11:15 AM

Received 5,486 Likes on 3,745 Posts
Acura ILX TypeS with detuned DCT CTR drivetrain? [/redtext]

Last edited by 00TL-P3.2; 09-30-2020 at 01:27 PM.
Old 09-29-2020, 03:58 PM
Team Owner

I hope it is just the drawing, cuz the proportion looks like the Accord Crosstour, especially the hood ...
RPhilMan1 (09-30-2020)
Old 09-30-2020, 12:18 PM
2024 Honda Civic Type R

Received 1,475 Likes on 932 Posts
Yep I thought Crosstour or TSX Wagon. I don't think that looks as good as the current gen.

Front looks much uglier and that side shot of the front overhang and fascia is just downright awful.
Old 10-07-2020, 08:52 AM

11G CTR Renders

https://www.carscoops.com/2020/10/ne...tly-like-this/

Hot on the heels of patent images of the next-generation Honda Civic hatchback leaking online, renderings of the next Civic Type R have hit the web.

The world caught its first glimpse of the next-generation Civic Type R when a heavily-disguised prototype was spied testing back in May. That prototype confirmed the car would adopt a radically different shape than the outgoing model while still maintaining its aggressive and sporty looks. By combining the looks of that prototype with the standard Civic Hatch uncovered in patent images, the crew over at the CivicXI forums have created these renderings.

The first thing worth mentioning about the new Civic Type R is that it will be a touch larger than the current model and appears to have a longer wheelbase. Up front, Honda’s designers have clearly opted for a slightly less over-the-top design with larger and more traditional headlights and smaller fake air intakes. The hood scoop has also been abandoned.

From the side, we can see a set of flared front and rear wheel arches. The rear wheel arches appear particularly striking thanks to the presence of large air vents. Speaking of the rear, there is a large rear wing that looks slightly smaller than the wing of the current car. There are also four tailpipes as opposed to the three tailpipes of the FK8 Type R.

Some reports state that the 2022 / 2023 Civic Type R will use a turbocharged 2.0-liter four-cylinder petrol engine that could work in conjunction with two electric motors powering the rear wheels. Not only would this give the new hot hatch 400 hp but it would also make it all-wheel drive. Honda could then equip it with an advanced torque vectoring system. However, some reports state that Honda has yet to make a decision on whether or not the new car will indeed by a hybrid.

Old 10-07-2020, 08:53 AM

If close, hopefully Honda cleans up the execution of it. Not sold on it as these sit.
Old 10-07-2020, 09:02 AM

Received 16,265 Likes on 11,974 Posts
Almost looks and feels like a Intergra Type-R reincarnation
Old 10-07-2020, 10:03 AM

I'm getting strong Stinger vibes from the rear end. I do like the front but I wish it was a little bit toned down.
RPhilMan1 (10-07-2020)
Old 10-07-2020, 12:52 PM

Received 3,489 Likes on 2,089 Posts
even MOAR vents!
Old 10-15-2020, 05:47 PM
Race Director

Received 631 Likes on 507 Posts
With a new generation of Civic arriving for 2022, it's no surprise the 2021 Honda Civic has a pared-down lineup. Previously, the company announced that the coupe was being discontinued, and the Si performance models would be on hiatus until the next generation. Now we know that Honda is also dropping the manual transmission option from the sedan bodystyle.

The manual transmission choices for the sedan were already limited for the 2020 model year. It was only available with a naturally aspirated 2.0-liter four-cylinder on the base LX and Sport trims, or on the Si trim. Still, if you're looking for a manual Civic sedan, remaining 2020 Civic Si sedans will still be on lots for a while. And if you need a manual 2021 Civic, you can still get it on Civic Sport and Sport Touring hatchbacks, as well as the Type R. We also expect manual offerings to expand again with the next-generation model coming soon.

Also worth noting is that pricing for the 2021 Honda Civic sedan has crept up a bit, and not just because of the CVT becoming the standard transmission. The new base price is $22,005 for the Civic LX. That's $1,050 more than the 2020 LX with a manual, and $250 more than a 2020 LX with the CVT.
https://www.autoblog.com/2020/10/15/...ission-option/
Old 10-20-2020, 08:41 AM

https://www.thedrive.com/news/37125/...-dead-for-2021

If you have your heart set on a Honda Civic four-door with a manual transmission, brace yourself for the brand’s latest announcement: the 2021 model will only be available as an automatic. The coupe version of Honda’s compact staple is also discontinued after this model year, as we reported this summer, so your Civic choices just got a lot narrower.

Thankfully, the Civic Si, Civic Type R and Civic Hatchback can still be had with a stick.

Apparently, sales have been tanking for the two-door version, and Honda says the coupe represents only six percent of the total mix. Coupes and small cars are having a rough go as crossovers take over the world. The hatchback Civic variant, however, is growing in popularity; currently, it makes up about 24 percent of Civic sales.

To find a Civic sedan with manual transmission, take a look at the base LX and Sport trim for the model year 2020. It will cost you less, too: the base price of the 2021 Honda Civic Sedan increased by $250, from $21,755 (including destination charges) to $22,005 with an automatic. You’d save even more with a 2020 Civic LX with a manual transmission, which started at $20,955.

Thankfully, the enthusiast Civics keep the manual dream alive for now.

The 2021 306-hp Type R is a carryover from 2020. Taking it up a notch, the Limited Edition hot-hatch is available in a head-turning Phoenix Yellow along with less weight and higher-performance Michelin Pilot Sport Cup 2 tires. While the Civic Si is on a break for MY2021, it will be back in 2022. Both the Si and the Type R are standard with manual gearboxes that are zippy and easy to use.

While the stickshift version is kaput, the Civic sedan keeps the 158-hp 2.0-liter four-cylinder engine for LX and Sport trims. EX, EX-L, and Touring versions come with the 174-hp 1.5-liter turbo-four mated to the CVT.

Stay tuned for 2022, when Honda will reveal an all-new Civic with an updated exterior design and cabin for its 11th generation. A moment of silence, please, for gen 10.
Old 10-20-2020, 05:42 PM
Team Owner

I guess the Sedan sport is different from the Coupe?

How can you call it a sport trim when you gave it a big wheels and center exhaust but with a base non-turbo engine... WTF?
Old 10-21-2020, 12:14 AM
You'll Never Walk Alone

I think it's sort of like the SE trim, except that it looks more sporty with those bigger rims, decklid spoiler, and center exhaust. There are probably enough people out there that just want the sporty look both inside and outside the car and not be spending too much. It's like $1800 more for the Civic Sport Sedan over the Civic LX sedan. The actual enthusiast would probably go for the Si Sedan but that's another $2.5k or so. That will get you the LSD and 1.5T and 6MT.
Old 10-21-2020, 12:09 PM

Sport is Hondas new LX trim, just with bigger wheels instead of hubcaps.
Old 10-21-2020, 12:17 PM
Safety Car

It's the return of the LX-S.
Old 11-08-2020, 01:06 AM
Race Director

Two of the best models in this segment are the Honda Civic Type R and Renault Megane RS 300 Trophy, and both of them rely on a six-speed cog swapper with short-throw action for a sportier driving experience. Even if this gearbox isn’t the best in terms of straight-line performance, Cars.co.za decided to pit the Japanese and French rivals against each other on a long piece of tarmac.

But first, let’s go through some on-paper figures. The Honda and Renault both crank out 400 Nm (295 pound-feet), but the Civic Type R has a slight advantage over the Megane RS Trophy thanks to 306 horsepower versus 296 horsepower. Only a tenth of a second separates the two models from zero to 100 kph (62 mph).

As far as curb weight is concerned, it’s hard to put the finger on which has the advantage because they’re pretty close. More to the point, the manual-equipped models tip the scales at 1,356 and 1,346 kilograms (2,989 and 2,967 pounds). Given these circumstances, there’s no denying that launching off the line is the most important detail in a drag race between the two hot hatchbacks.

Minimizing wheel spin is the secret to a clean launch, and this takes a lot of experimenting with the revs before you find a particular car's sweet spot. An advantage this early in the race decides who’s going to cross the quarter-mile finish line first. Spoiler alert: the Honda claws into the asphalt better.

Not even half a car’s length separates the two hot hatches over the finish line, making this one of the closest drag races ever performed by Cars.co.za.

https://www.autoevolution.com/news/m...95.html#agal_1

Biker, who wonders what the resident fanboy has to say about this one.
Old 11-12-2020, 09:18 PM
Race Director

We've had surprisingly good looks at the 2022 Honda Civic sedan and hatchback so far, mainly thanks to patent drawings that surfaced on the internet. But we haven't seen it very clearly in the sheetmetal, or at least we hadn't until one of our spy photographers sent us the above photos. They show a prototype sedan out driving with what seems like production bodywork and minimal camouflage.

Looking at this prototype, it seems to match up well with the patent renderings. It has a longer, flatter nose with wide headlights. The trunk lid is more defined from the rear pillar. The taillights are also wide and thin compared with the funky boomerang lights of the current model. And in general, the Civic is looking more like a mini Accord. The proportions look better in real life than in the drawings, with the overhangs not looking quite so extreme.

We won't have to wait long for the new Civic to be revealed. The company released a teaser this morning along with the reveal date of November 17. Only the sedan is shown in the teaser, so we'll see if both it and the hatchback will be revealed together. They're the only two body styles that will be offered with this generation, since the coupe has been discontinued altogether. Both versions will be built in North America, unlike the current generation that has the sedan built in North America, and the hatchback built in the U.K. Si and Type R variants are also coming, and since the hatchback will be built on this continent, there's a good chance it will get an Si version this time around.
https://www.autoblog.com/2020/11/12/...#slide-2277374

Biker, who is curious why this test mule is in Frankfurt not some place in the US .
Old 11-12-2020, 09:22 PM
Race Director

You'll be inclined to swipe right on the 2022 Honda Civic when you see it because the 11th-generation sedan will be much more attractive than its somewhat awkward-looking predecessor. Honda will unveil a prototype of the next Civic during a live stream on Twitch on November 17 at 9:45 p.m. ET.

Honda will only offer the 2022 Civic in sedan (which we're seeing here) and hatchback forms, discontinuing the two-door coupe models. The next-gen car will have a better looking athletic and angular design, which reminds us of the newly redesigned 2021 Acura TLX, which is getting a 355-hp high-performance Type S model. The prototype version, which we'll see before the production-ready car, features a gloss black grille with a chrome Honda badge and gloss black wheels along with an integrated lip spoiler in the rear and dual oval exhaust pipes.

We don't know much about the new Civic's powertrains, but Honda has confirmed that the 2022 lineup will include sedan, hatchback, Si, and Type R models, meaning there will be varying power levels from various four-cylinder engines. They'll ride on a newer version of the current Civic's platform, and a manual transmission should be standard (#SavetheManuals).

The 2022 Honda Civic will arrive in the U.S. in the spring, and pricing is expected to start in the low-$20,000 range.
https://www.caranddriver.com/news/a3...-civic-teased/
Old 11-13-2020, 06:57 AM
Race Director

In what seems like a first for an automaker, Honda is revealing the 11th-gen Civic on a little website called Twitch. If you’re not a gamer (video game player) you might not have heard of it. It’s a place where people can go to watch other people play video games and talk. Sounds crazy right? Don’t knock it until you’ve tried it.

On Tuesday, Nov. 17, at 5 p.m. eastern, the stream begins on Honda’s Head2Head Twitch channel. The Civic reveal is at 6:45 p.m. featuring a live performance by Grammy-nominated artist Cordae.

We don’t know much else. Honda says the new Civic will “raise the bar for style, performance, safety and advanced technology in the compact car market.” I will say today's Civic is pretty damn good, and I hope Honda doesn't change it too much, or get rid of the hatchback. Or the Type R, or Si, or the manual. Other than that, make all the changes you want, Honda.

The Civic reveal will be hosted by Twitch personalities Rachel Seltzer and MonsterDface. The hosts will be joined by eight participants: Four top Fortnite players and four top Twitch streamers, including Benjyfishy, SypherPK, Jordan Fisher, Dakotaz. The two teams will battle it out in Fortnite, the world's most popular battle royale game, ranking second on Twitch's most streamed games. You can also go to honda.com/civicreveal to sign up for more information.

The 2022 Honda Civic goes on sale in late spring, 2021.
https://www.autoweek.com/news/indust...vic-on-twitch/
Old 11-13-2020, 09:36 AM
2014 RDX AWD Tech

Received 354 Likes on 325 Posts
Can some photoshop expert put these bits of images together and create a cohesive image of the new civic? I hope they have an electric power train as an option.
Old 11-13-2020, 09:50 AM

I found these renderings.

Comfy (11-14-2020)
Old 11-13-2020, 10:19 AM

Looks like a baby 10G Accord.
The following 3 users liked this post by 00TL-P3.2:
Legend2TL (11-13-2020), Mizouse (11-17-2020), RPhilMan1 (11-13-2020)
Old 11-13-2020, 11:56 AM
2024 Honda Civic Type R

Received 1,475 Likes on 932 Posts
Too much like the Accord. I actually quite like the current hatchback styling... it's unique and pleasant to my eyes.
Old 11-13-2020, 11:59 AM

I'm curious to see the hatchback variant.
Old 11-13-2020, 09:46 PM
Race Director

Originally Posted by Comfy
I hope they have an electric power train as an option.
I wouldn't expect anything more than hybrid.
00TL-P3.2 (11-17-2020)
Old 11-14-2020, 02:54 AM
Safety Car

Received 64 Likes on 59 Posts
I will be even surprized they do plug in hybrid. Prius has Prime but too expensive.

https://www.caranddriver.com/news/a3...ecall-battery/

50,000 Chevy Bolt EVs Recalled; Owners Told Not to Park in Garages, Near Houses

More than 50,000 2017 through 2019 Bolt EVs have battery packs that could catch fire even while the vehicle is off and parked.

Quick Reply: Honda: Civic News