can i use the snhond3 with xm commander for direct imput

Search this Thread

Old 02-19-2004, 07:07 PM
Advanced

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
can i use the snhond3 with xm commander for direct imput

my "audio guy" (edit: whatever you guys call the person who works on your car radio) said only with roadie, not commander, but I don't think that is true.

anyone use direct imput and commander
Old 02-19-2004, 07:33 PM
So, do you like...stuff?

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts
yes you can use direct input with the Commander...your "audio" is wrong.
Old 02-19-2004, 07:51 PM
Burning Brakes

Re: can i use the snhond3 with xm commander for direct imput

Originally posted by billyho96
my audio said only with roadie, not commander, but I don't think that is true.

sorry this is compleatly off topic here but i cant resist. i see you have listed in your signature
several rather expensive cars, your post count is low so i know your fairly new.
but what makes me curious to bring this to your attention i can tell by your lack of spelling skills you don't have much of an education . im wondering if you actually own all thoes cars or if they actually belong to your parents. i also question the fact you have 2 2003 pilots listed there and i find it hard to belive even if they are really parked in your driveway that any family would buy more than 1 of the exact same 30,000 vehicle but 1 having a rear DVD system
if im wrong please take some pictures of these cars all parked side by side to clear this up.
i just find anything you say hard to take seriously unless you can prove it givin your grammer i have seen thus far.

thanks
Old 02-19-2004, 11:41 PM
So, do you like...stuff?

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts
lmfao
Old 02-20-2004, 09:11 AM
Advanced

Re: Re: can i use the snhond3 with xm commander for direct imput

Originally posted by Bass Mechanic
sorry this is compleatly off topic here but i cant resist. i see you have listed in your signature
several rather expensive cars, your post count is low so i know your fairly new.
but what makes me curious to bring this to your attention i can tell by your lack of spelling skills you don't have much of an education . im wondering if you actually own all thoes cars or if they actually belong to your parents. i also question the fact you have 2 2003 pilots listed there and i find it hard to belive even if they are really parked in your driveway that any family would buy more than 1 of the exact same 30,000 vehicle but 1 having a rear DVD system
if im wrong please take some pictures of these cars all parked side by side to clear this up.
i just find anything you say hard to take seriously unless you can prove it givin your grammer i have seen thus far.

thanks
1. I don't currently own all of those cars, those are just the ones I have owned over the last few years, forgive my lack of "proper" listing of these vehicles, I just assumed this was a honda site and people were listing the hondas they owned. If I am only to list the ones I currently have, it is my error. (ie I traded my 03 pilot for an 04, because my daughter wanted a DVD player) I am not a forum professional.
2. I don't post much as I have nothing to say, and I have a job. I just got my TSX and posted most of these posts in asking questions on deciding whether or not to purchase one. Most people were quite helpful, and not a ja****s about it.
3. Finally, I got my question answered so that is really all that matters. I don't proof read these posts. You might be surprised to know that there are relatively few sites to ask questions about this particular car.

And if your not scared, we can pick a third party to decide and I'll bet my TSX against yours that I have at least 3 MORE years of post-graduate education that you do.

how about it, or are you safely hidden behind your keyboard?
Old 02-20-2004, 02:09 PM
Burning Brakes

Re: Re: Re: can i use the snhond3 with xm commander for direct imput

1. I don't currently own all of those cars, those are just the ones I have owned over the last few years, forgive my lack of "proper" listing of these vehicles, I just assumed this was a honda site and people were listing the hondas they owned. If I am only to list the ones I currently have, it is my error. (ie I traded my 03 pilot of an 04, because my daughter wanted a DVD player) I am not a forum professional.
2. I don't post much as I have nothing to say, and I have a job. I just got my TSX and posted most of these posts in asking questions on deciding whether or not to purchase one. Most people were quite helpful, and not a ja****s about it.
3. Finally, I got my question answered so that is really all that matters. I don't proof read these posts. You might be surprised to know that there are relatively few sites to ask questions about this particular car.

And if your not scared, we can pick a third party to decide and I'll bet my TSX against yours that I have at least 3 MORE years of post-graduate education that you do.

how about it, or are you safely hidden behind your keyboard?
wow thanks for clearing that up for us i kinda suspected that was the case. and im sorry if i pissed you off i was curious based on the obvious grammer and spelling errors you made you seemed to be very young.

as for the wager ill save you the trouble i have only a 9th grade education and never went to high school. i was one of thoes quick learners and to be perfectly honest school was never for me. after 9th grade i skipped HS and tested for my GED and passed. i did go to ITT tech for a 3 year degree in EET. but i would be willing to bet my TSX that my current income is not more than yours. in fact even with your education level. the difference is my income is not fixed. i am self employed and running a very very successfull insurance agency. ive only been an insurance agent for 7 months but im already going to clear 100 k this year and by next years growth ill be well over 2 times that.
based on what other agents in this business are doing and the fact that most are clearing over 500 k a year within 10 years i would be willing to bet that if not now then in the near future ill be making far more income than your education you paid tens of thousands for to be a laywer would provide you with.
additionally i will also say that protecting peoples families and their assetts as well as insuring someones life is far more important and rewarding to me than the services of a lawyer could possibly be. im also series 6 licensed and i am also providing financial planning for people. i make people money where as you help them spend it.
i did a little searching on you i see your 29 years old. sounds like your off to a good start. keep up the good work! im a few years older than you and ill admidt i should have looked into this business years ago. if i had i would be miles ahead of where i am now.

sorry i rubbed you the wrong way but when i saw your post i was sure i was talking to a kid who lived at home.

EDIT BTW i notices we have a similar interest in cars at least. my wife drives the pilot.
should i list all my previous cars also?
Old 02-20-2004, 02:19 PM
Burning Brakes

BTW i see you edited your post and its INPUT as apposed to Output
not IMPUT i dont know what IMPUT means
Old 02-20-2004, 02:31 PM
Burning Brakes

Re: can i use the snhond3 with xm commander for direct imput

my "audio guy" (edit: whatever you guys call the person who works on your car radio) said only with roadie, not commander, but I don't think that is true.

and yes to this question, the commander and roady (not roadie)
both use the same amplifier its a 500 mv output and both use RCA's
Old 02-20-2004, 02:31 PM
Intermediate

wow thanks for clearing that up for us i kinda suspected that was the case. and im sorry if i pissed you off i was curious based on the obvious grammer and spelling errors you made you seemed to be very young.
It's spelled GRAMMAR. Keep that in mind when you challenge another person's spelling capabilities.
Old 02-20-2004, 04:55 PM
Über Geek

Re: Re: can i use the snhond3 with xm commander for direct imput

Bass:
I really like your posts and have learned a ton from you. But this a bit harsh, huh? Especially with all the goofs YOU made. Like…

“sorry this is compleatly…” --> completely
"i cant resist" --> can’t
"im wondering" --> I’m
"hard to belive" --> believe
"givin your grammer" --> given your grammar

I could be wrong. Maybe they were all intentional and you were just goofing on Mr. Two Pilots. If so, ignore my whole post.

If not, well, pot/kettle and all.
Old 02-20-2004, 05:12 PM
Burning Brakes

Re: Re: Re: can i use the snhond3 with xm commander for direct imput

Originally posted by captainjack
Bass:
I really like your posts and have learned a ton from you. But this a bit harsh, huh? Especially with all the goofs YOU made. Like…

“sorry this is compleatly…” --> completely
"i cant resist" --> can’t
"im wondering" --> I’m
"hard to belive" --> believe
"givin your grammer" --> given your grammar

I could be wrong. Maybe they were all intentional and you were just goofing on Mr. Two Pilots. If so, ignore my whole post.

If not, well, pot/kettle and all.
yea honestly, i got in over my head i should have kept my mouth shut. lol and i know my typing sucks. i hate typing i pick and peck so i cant see what i type while typing it. i have formed some strange spellings for. some words i actually know the correct spelling for im just too lazy edit them or to use the caps key or the ' key. typing frustrates me to no end!
if you have read a lot of my posts you know that i seldom attack people. this was totally out of my character and im sorry i made him mad. i think maybe i had a bad day and just wanted to call someone out.
i was just looking at that post saying to myself how can someone afford all thoes card in their garage and some being the same car just different years with spelling that looks like a teenager.
i see a lot of teenagers type things like "how do you fix your breaks" rather than "brakes"
it just didnt make sence. i know i am in no position to complain about spelling or punctuation. i was never into writing much in school. as i stated above i got out of school as soon as i could because it was very boring for me.
i think if i had it to do over i would take a writing class because honestly my handwriting looks horrid! and my hatred of typing makes communication in today's society difficult.

so im formally giving a big apology to Billyho..
sorry man i didnt mean to make you mad, dont leave the board on my account. im really a nice guy when you get to know me.

anyway lets bury the hatchet before things get ugly.
Old 02-20-2004, 05:28 PM
Advanced

Re: Re: Re: Re: can i use the snhond3 with xm commander for direct imput

EDIT BTW i notices we have a similar interest in cars at least. my wife drives the pilot.
should i list all my previous cars also?
My wife does drive the pilot. You shouldn't randomly make fun people who don't type well. I didn't mean to make you mad, truth is I don't really care.

Though I am a bit frightened about the checking on me part.

Just kidding
Old 02-20-2004, 07:10 PM
Intermediate

Everybody should try to type well.

Honestly.

It's ridiculous that grown adults can't spell basic words.

Capitalization is one thing, but grammar and spelling are another.
Old 02-20-2004, 07:20 PM
Über Geek

Re: Re: Re: Re: can i use the snhond3 with xm commander for direct imput

so im formally giving a big apology to Billyho..
sorry man i didnt mean to make you mad, dont leave the board on my account. im really a nice guy when you get to know me.
Ladies and gentlemen, I'd like to present…integrity! Good for you Bass.

And Billyho:
BassM really DOES know everything about stereo stuff. I'm following his lead on most of my audio upgrades.

Group hug?