MINI- meet(Hang out time) MD/DC/VA/PA on Feb. 4, 2006

Search this Thread

Old 01-26-2006, 07:36 AM
アキュラ 力

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Originally Posted by phatintegra
I can make it...Count me in I prob meet you all there and yes I know where the new garage is and I prob bring up some cars with me.

You're in there bro: #23
Old 01-26-2006, 08:27 AM
Racer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by blk2001tlon19s
wow, 20psi? What kind of motor is in there? Must have custom rods/pistons and a sleeved block. I meant to ask you about that car last time I saw you, is it an auto? If so don't know how the auto could take 20psi.

By the way, is that maxima modified and what color is it?

Auto! He has a bulletproof tranny. As far as I know, its still stock, but I don't know now. All I know is that he can beat our cars stock. The 03 Maximas six speeds can beat are cls all day long, as long as there both stock.

I told you that guy with the 20psi turbo TL ran a 10.9sec quarter mile. Hes trying to get a six speed swap.

Its good to hear from you on here, cause you damn sure don't pick up the phone!!! LOL
Old 01-26-2006, 08:29 AM
Racer

Originally Posted by phatintegra
Just joined. I'm from the Silversping and Columbia area.

Can you fill me in on the roll call for which meet?

Another new person, dats whats up!!!! Keep em coming!
Old 01-26-2006, 08:34 AM
Racer

YO Not going to be able to go to the car show at 10am, Im going to go around 1pm, is that cool malayalee king? Whoever else wants to go saturday around that time, let me know. I plan to make some super tracks down to DC! COPS, what COPS! ITs lovely being a CHIEF SON! I feel like the road runner! beep beep! LOL
Old 01-26-2006, 09:06 AM
T&S Customizing

Originally Posted by JPTL-S
You're in there bro: #23
Yeah I notice it and I try to edit my post but did not find a way to edit it (I think I was to late)

Still deciding on which car to bring

Last edited by phatintegra; 01-26-2006 at 09:09 AM.
Old 01-26-2006, 09:38 AM
Team Owner

Received 378 Likes on 198 Posts
Put me down as a probable. I will be going to a friend's party in DC so I'll likely only stay for dinner.
Old 01-26-2006, 10:34 AM
Sippy Cup (x2)

Received 9 Likes on 3 Posts
Aaaaah, my twin sans the nice engine and exhaust mods and navi (I really really must talk to you about the conversion, I'm very interested!) Beautiful whip I'll post a few summer and winter pics a little later after I've snapped a few pics.
Thanks...the conversion was easy bu time consuming. Took a friend and I about 6 hours. Quite a bit of wiring to do but it can be done. Just hit me up at the meet.
Old 01-26-2006, 12:41 PM
アキュラ 力

MD/DC/VA/NJ/PA and anyone who wants to come Mini-Meet in VA
When
: Saturday, Feb. 4 2006
Time: 7 PM
Where:

> park at the top level of the new garage (4-levels) where it's open and where it leads to the food court
> be sure to get either pinky_ttc's or malayaleeking’s phone # (PM)
> there will be a caravan from MD: meet @ 6PM @ Wheaton Plaza Starbucks

Where
:

Time
: after food – 8/9ish

Where: Movie (TBA)
Time: after pool

Attending
1) pinky_ttc
2) malayalee king + (2-3 friends)
3) mrs_lil_turbo4
4) 240cls
5) tl_badboy96
6) TLASPECinSuffolkVA
7) abp02type s
8) blk2001tlon19s
9) MX6PEDDLER
10) Vtecin
11) tzakiel
12) JPTL-S
13) enigma
14) TL Dustin
15) SilverFleetCLP
16) AcurasGhost
17) JDM5lugHatch
18) snowman81
19) mr_luv
20) lil_turbo4 + (3-4 friends)
21) julycc + (1 friend)
22) DC_TSX
23) phatintegra
24) TLKrazey20
25) datax
26)
CGTSX2004

Maybe
1) einsatz
2) 95selegend
Old 01-26-2006, 12:44 PM
Cruisin'

Wow....26 cars?!? Are you guys even sure there will be enough space to park all together on that 4th floor on Saturday night?? If that place is the place that I have in mind, I kinda doubt it. Everytime I'm there, it's packed. Especially on 4th floor because of its easy access to the mall. I dunno....
Old 01-26-2006, 01:02 PM
アキュラ 力

Here's Me

Winter mode

SUMMER MODE (PSed)

Old 01-26-2006, 01:30 PM
Cruisin'

^^^ I like your summer rims. Teh drop is hot too.
Old 01-26-2006, 01:34 PM
Cruisin'

Originally Posted by snowman81
Yeah, you should definitely bring your car. I love the M3 and M5 and would like to see your setup. It's kinda hard to be all go and no show with a car as nice as an M3...but I think I know what you mean.
Haha...you're right. I do get it from a lot of people that M3 cannot easily be a sleeper even in a stock form. Because I need to change fenders, hood, bumpers, entire rear end, and hide those 4 pipes exhaust (which is quite impossible) to be look like regular 3 series. Then, it would cost a lot of money to do conversion like that so why waste money, you know? That's why I'm leaving the car look like a stock one visually. Even my CF diffusers are painted. Anyway, Glad there'll be someone in the meet who's an M cars fan.

K

P.S- Really wanna SC'ed my M after seeing lil_Turbo4's boosted friends line up.
Old 01-26-2006, 01:34 PM
アキュラ 力

Originally Posted by datax
^^^ I like your summer rims. Teh drop is hot too.
Thanks bro BTW I always have to gawk at your M3 when ever I go to Enigma's house, your car is beautiful. I especially like the BBS wheels and the carbonfiber work near the exhaust. BTW I think you're right about the parking situation. I wonder if we should move it down one floor below, near the corner where there is usually a lot of empty spaces and better lighting. What do you guys think?!?!
Old 01-26-2006, 01:40 PM
Cruisin'

Thanks bro BTW I always have to gawk at your M3 when ever I go to Enigma's house, your car is beautiful. I especially like the BBS wheels and the carbonfiber work near the exhaust. BTW I think you're right about the parking situation. I wonder if we should move it down one floor below, near the corner where there is usually a lot of empty spaces and better lighting. What do you guys think?!?!
Wow....I didn't even know you've seen my car. You should have holla at me. ....Thanks for the comment. I heard you guys are going to the DC car show on sat. I may tag along. Will let you guys know.
Old 01-26-2006, 01:44 PM
アキュラ 力

Wow....I didn't even know you've seen my car. You should have holla at me. ....Thanks for the comment. I heard you guys are going to the DC car show on sat. I may tag along. Will let you guys know.
Sounds good bro, looking forward to meeting you.
Old 01-26-2006, 01:56 PM
Sippy Cup (x2)

Winter mode

SUMMER MODE (PSed)

Nice whip!! And I'm lovin the Ronjon's on there. Wish I could see them in person. When do you plan on going back to your summer setup? Like I said earlier, I just ordered my body kit. Don't know if it will be on before the meet or not though. I got OEM front and sides and WW rear. I like the way the WW rear looks better than the OEM. I also want to check out your door sills...are they illuminated? I've been wondering about those and wanted to see them in in person. Hope everyone is able to make it out, wanna check out all those rides!
Old 01-26-2006, 02:02 PM
Sippy Cup (x2)

Haha...you're right. I do get it from a lot of people that M3 cannot easily be a sleeper even in a stock form. Because I need to change fenders, hood, bumpers, entire rear end, and hide those 4 pipes exhaust (which is quite impossible) to be look like regular 3 series. Then, it would cost a lot of money to do conversion like that so why waste money, you know? That's why I'm leaving the car look like a stock one visually. Even my CF diffusers are painted. Anyway, Glad there'll be someone in the meet who's an M cars fan.

K

Yeah, I've always loved the M series. The exhaust on the M3/M5 is ridiculous. I love them. Helped a friend change out his exhaust on his M5. He put straight pipes on all the way back from the cat. A little to loud for my taste but he loved it.
Old 01-26-2006, 02:05 PM
Racer

K

Im sure you can take everybody except, The turbo TL-s and maybe the heavy modded EVO. I know what would be a good race, is your M3 vs that supercharged RSX type s, although im thinking that the weight will play a big role in that race, because the rsx is much lighter.
Old 01-26-2006, 02:12 PM
アキュラ 力

Nice whip!! And I'm lovin the Ronjon's on there. Wish I could see them in person. When do you plan on going back to your summer setup? Like I said earlier, I just ordered my body kit. Don't know if it will be on before the meet or not though. I got OEM front and sides and WW rear. I like the way the WW rear looks better than the OEM. I also want to check out your door sills...are they illuminated? I've been wondering about those and wanted to see them in in person. Hope everyone is able to make it out, wanna check out all those rides!
I've actually been contemplating switching back over to the RJ's since the weather has been so mild lately. The only thing that's held me back is that we are still in Jan and we usually can still expect snow around here until February. But, Tzakiel actually has a set of RJ Inspyres on his car so if anything, you can check them out on his 3g I may or may not have them on this Sat, I'm not sure. Anyways, with regards to the sills they are not lit, I know the 3G guys had a group buy for the illuminated door sills. I have yet to see an illuminated 2g door sill.
Old 01-26-2006, 02:52 PM
Sippy Cup (x2)

I've actually been contemplating switching back over to the RJ's since the weather has been so mild lately. The only thing that's held me back is that we are still in Jan and we usually can still expect snow around here until February. But, Tzakiel actually has a set of RJ Inspyres on his car so if anything, you can check them out on his 3g I may or may not have them on this Sat, I'm not sure. Anyways, with regards to the sills they are not lit, I know the 3G guys had a group buy for the illuminated door sills. I have yet to see an illuminated 2g door sill.
I hear ya, you never know what's gonna happen with the weather. Here is a link to the group buy for the illuminated door sills for the 2nd Gen. I'm just not sure how the would look in person. Maybe I can get an idea from your door sills. I think it would be a nice touch, but I want to see them first. As for rims, I've been looking at the Racing Hart C4's...but I don't know if I'll ever make up my mind.
Old 01-26-2006, 02:56 PM
アキュラ 力

I hear ya, you never know what's gonna happen with the weather. Here is a link to the group buy for the illuminated door sills for the 2nd Gen. I'm just not sure how the would look in person. Maybe I can get an idea from your door sills. I think it would be a nice touch, but I want to see them first. As for rims, I've been looking at the Racing Hart C4's...but I don't know if I'll ever make up my mind.
Thanks for the link, I might look into it. As for the C4's
Old 01-26-2006, 04:14 PM
318whp/289wtq @ 6psi

Originally Posted by lil_turbo4
Auto! He has a bulletproof tranny. As far as I know, its still stock, but I don't know now. All I know is that he can beat our cars stock. The 03 Maximas six speeds can beat are cls all day long, as long as there both stock.

I told you that guy with the 20psi turbo TL ran a 10.9sec quarter mile. Hes trying to get a six speed swap.

Its good to hear from you on here, cause you damn sure don't pick up the phone!!! LOL

I haven't had my phone really...I believe Kiran called me also in the last few weeks.....

6 speed swap? lol ...sounds interesting
Old 01-26-2006, 05:54 PM
Instructor

Can someone populate a running list of all who will be attending? Unless there already is one... then nevermind.

Count ME in! It's been a long time...

TSX represent!
Old 01-26-2006, 05:59 PM
アキュラ 力

When
Where:

> park at the top level of the new garage (4-levels) where it's open and where it leads to the food court

Where
:

Time

Attending
1) pinky_ttc
3) mrs_lil_turbo4
4) 240cls
5) tl_badboy96
6) TLASPECinSuffolkVA
7) abp02type s
8) blk2001tlon19s
9) MX6PEDDLER
10) Vtecin
11) tzakiel
12) JPTL-S
13) enigma
14) TL Dustin
15) SilverFleetCLP
16) AcurasGhost
17) JDM5lugHatch
18) snowman81
19) mr_luv
21) julycc + (1 friend)
22) DC_TSX
23) phatintegra
24) TLKrazey20
25) datax

26)
Bootlegged

Maybe
1) einsatz
2) 95selegend
3) CGTSX2004
Old 01-26-2006, 06:01 PM
アキュラ 力

Originally Posted by Bootlegged
Can someone populate a running list of all who will be attending? Unless there already is one... then nevermind.

Count ME in! It's been a long time...

TSX represent!

You're in bro
Old 01-26-2006, 06:26 PM
Sippy Cup (x2)

BTW I think you're right about the parking situation. I wonder if we should move it down one floor below, near the corner where there is usually a lot of empty spaces and better lighting. What do you guys think?!?!
Have we decided if we will be moving down to the 3rd level? I'm not familiar with the area so I leave it up to the people from the around Tysons to figure out what would be best.
Old 01-26-2006, 06:34 PM
アキュラ 力

Have we decided if we will be moving down to the 3rd level? I'm not familiar with the area so I leave it up to the people from the around Tysons to figure out what would be best.
Bro, I haven't heard from anyone yet. Maybe, so to lessen the confusion, we should all meet at the original location but if there is no more room then we can move down a floor or two. But I'm still waiting to see what people think....
Old 01-26-2006, 06:45 PM
ഥഎണഡഏ Fellas Inc.

Received 8 Likes on 7 Posts
we've got a ton of cars too -- i say we rally to get walkie talkies!!! its easier to keep everyone informed when we're on the road.

i have 2, lil turbo has 2, i think neal has 2
Old 01-26-2006, 06:51 PM
アコードタイプSとくれば、喜びもひとし お。思わず投

Received 16 Likes on 7 Posts
When
Where: Tysons I

Where
: Fast Eddies (pool)

Time

Attending
1) pinky_ttc
3) mrs_lil_turbo4
4) 240cls
5) tl_badboy96
6) TLASPECinSuffolkVA
7) abp02type s
8) blk2001tlon19s
9) MX6PEDDLER
10) Vtecin
11) tzakiel
12) JPTL-S
13) enigma
14) TL Dustin
15) SilverFleetCLP
16) AcurasGhost
17) JDM5lugHatch
18) snowman81
19) mr_luv
21) julycc + (1 friend)
22) DC_TSX
23) phatintegra
24) TLKrazey20
25) datax
26)
CGTSX2004

Maybe
1) einsatz
2) 95selegend

WOW! looks like it's gonna be a great meet and lots of new faces. I have to pass on this one. We should have an even better spring meet.
Old 01-26-2006, 07:06 PM
Sippy Cup (x2)

Originally Posted by Malayalee King
we've got a ton of cars too -- i say we rally to get walkie talkies!!! its easier to keep everyone informed when we're on the road.

Can all the walkie talkies link together? Normally they have to be programmed, right?
Old 01-26-2006, 08:09 PM
ഥഎണഡഏ Fellas Inc.

^ yeah, we can decide on a channel and a couple backup channels before the meet
Old 01-26-2006, 08:11 PM
Pink things in...

About the whole "lets park down a level" - I just went to Tyson's the other day and Jon (tzakiel) and I parked up at the top (TERRACE C). One third of it was full. That third was the area near Nordstorm's and the movie theater/food court. So the other 2/3rds was empty.

I think we'll be ok?
Old 01-26-2006, 08:11 PM
318whp/289wtq @ 6psi

I have 2 two way radios however not sure if I will be able to attend or not.
Old 01-26-2006, 09:13 PM
Instructor

I am new and I need someone to PM me a phone number so I can try to reach someone if I can't find it

Thanks
Old 01-26-2006, 09:54 PM
PROFESSIONAL HITMAN!

Originally Posted by Malayalee King

I HAVE NEXTEL.
Old 01-26-2006, 11:04 PM
ഥഎണഡഏ Fellas Inc.

^ i dont think nextels and normal 2-ways work together tho

julycc -- pm me or pinky_Ttc for cell #(s)
Old 01-27-2006, 08:17 AM
Ahmdashiet N. Urnot :)

nextel is cool but doing a cruise with nextel you would have to keep direct connecting each person at a time. with walkie talkies atleast everyone can listen into whats going on AT THE SAME TIME. trust us....walkies worked a lot better...it really helped us a lot when we did the nyc cruise

so if you can get a hold of a walkie then please do so. or PM my bf lil_turbo4...he works at circuit city
Old 01-27-2006, 09:56 AM
Sippy Cup (x2)

Originally Posted by Mrs_lil_turbo4
nextel is cool but doing a cruise with nextel you would have to keep direct connecting each person at a time. with walkie talkies atleast everyone can listen into whats going on AT THE SAME TIME. trust us....walkies worked a lot better...it really helped us a lot when we did the nyc cruise

so if you can get a hold of a walkie then please do so. or PM my bf lil_turbo4...he works at circuit city
I'll pm lil_turbo4 about the walkie talkies...I don't have any but I would be willing to buy them.
Old 01-27-2006, 10:36 AM
Ahmdashiet N. Urnot :)

hold up....we are doing a cruise too? well i know the md people will cruise to va.
Old 01-27-2006, 11:50 AM
Sippy Cup (x2)

Originally Posted by Mrs_lil_turbo4
hold up....we are doing a cruise too? well i know the md people will cruise to va.
I was hoping so...don't know if anyone else wants to do one. I know there will be 4 of us coming up from VA Beach area...but that's not really a cruise.

Quick Reply: MINI- meet(Hang out time) MD/DC/VA/PA on Feb. 4, 2006