MINI- meet(Hang out time) MD/DC/VA/PA on Feb. 4, 2006

Search this Thread

Old 01-19-2006, 01:40 PM
Instructor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
ill be home but not sre where i can drive where the final location (sry i didnt read the entire thread)
Old 01-19-2006, 02:00 PM
Ahmdashiet N. Urnot :)

Ok just so you guys dont get confused there is 2 activities going on in this post.

This Friday (1/20/06) its my birthday celebration. We are going go-karting in VA. http://www.allsportsgp.com/ 45915 Maries Rd Dulles, VA 20166 (i believe thats the one) Please PM lil_turbo4 or me if you are willing to come to give you more details. We plan on meeting up at the old navy off rockville pike, then make tracks down to va. Please come if you can...the more the merrier!!!!!!!!!

Then you have what is on the original post which is Feb.4 (saturday) which is the hang-out time gathering. This is where lil_turbo4 talks about starting up a new car club and stuff.

hope you guys can make it to both or either one.
Old 01-19-2006, 02:18 PM
Pro

will there be girls there? tomorrow night you guys are cool but girls are cooler
Originally Posted by Mrs_lil_turbo4
Ok just so you guys dont get confused there is 2 activities going on in this post.

This Friday (1/20/06) its my birthday celebration. We are going go-karting in VA. http://www.allsportsgp.com/ 45915 Maries Rd Dulles, VA 20166 (i believe thats the one) Please PM lil_turbo4 or me if you are willing to come to give you more details. We plan on meeting up at the old navy off rockville pike, then make tracks down to va. Please come if you can...the more the merrier!!!!!!!!!

Then you have what is on the original post which is Feb.4 (saturday) which is the hang-out time gathering. This is where lil_turbo4 talks about starting up a new car club and stuff.

Old 01-19-2006, 02:24 PM

^im a girl dammit!
Old 01-19-2006, 02:28 PM
Pro

ummm helloooo McFlyyyy you dont count >>>>MRS<<<< LiL Turbo 4
^im a girl dammit!
Old 01-19-2006, 02:42 PM

there will be other females besides me....u should bring someone.....or something (i.e. gift or cash funds for my bday) lol
Old 01-19-2006, 03:10 PM
Pro

I am im bringing me
Old 01-19-2006, 04:12 PM
Sippy Cup (x2)

Received 9 Likes on 3 Posts

Damn that looks like fun...would love to show up but it's a bit of a drive from VA Beach. And my girl is cooking me dinner that night (it's a rare event). We should definitely do that at one of the meets this year. I'm also interested in the car club, even though I'm like 4 hours away. I'll find out more about that later though. Okay, now for some bad news!! I'm not tryin to hijack the thread here, but I have to give everyone fair warning. My baby is not in prime condition, so please excuse her blemishes at the meet on the 4th. Someone hit me at work today. Don't know who it was but I will be looking into that tomorrow. I've always read people posting about this and thought that it would really suck. Well, I was right it does. The damage isn't to bad. Just needs to be repainted but it still kills me to see it. Here are some pics.

Old 01-19-2006, 04:16 PM
アキュラ 力

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
^ Wow bro, sorry to hear. Some people just don't care unfortunately. Hope things turn out ok. Hopefully you can still make it to the meet
Old 01-19-2006, 04:22 PM
Sippy Cup (x2)

Originally Posted by JPTL-S
^ Wow bro, sorry to hear. Some people just don't care unfortunately. Hope things turn out ok. Hopefully you can still make it to the meet
Thanks...I'll still be at the meet. Just might have a little sore spot on my car. BTW, does anyone know of a good body shop and about how much this may cost? I'm thinking about just buying a new bumper but I'm not sure yet.
Old 01-19-2006, 05:10 PM
Racer

Originally Posted by snowman81
Damn that looks like fun...would love to show up but it's a bit of a drive from VA Beach. And my girl is cooking me dinner that night (it's a rare event). We should definitely do that at one of the meets this year. I'm also interested in the car club, even though I'm like 4 hours away. I'll find out more about that later though. Okay, now for some bad news!! I'm not tryin to hijack the thread here, but I have to give everyone fair warning. My baby is not in prime condition, so please excuse her blemishes at the meet on the 4th. Someone hit me at work today. Don't know who it was but I will be looking into that tomorrow. I've always read people posting about this and thought that it would really suck. Well, I was right it does. The damage isn't to bad. Just needs to be repainted but it still kills me to see it.

About to car club, Neal from VA, beach is going to be in it, (sorry man, but i keep forgetting your sn) So you won't be the only one from VA, beach in it. Also, we will have some meets held at VA, beach also, who doesn't want to go to the beach in the spring and summer time!!! I know I want to go to the beach all the time, if I could!
Old 01-19-2006, 06:25 PM
SSM A-Spec

Damn that looks like fun...would love to show up but it's a bit of a drive from VA Beach. And my girl is cooking me dinner that night (it's a rare event). We should definitely do that at one of the meets this year. I'm also interested in the car club, even though I'm like 4 hours away. I'll find out more about that later though. Okay, now for some bad news!! I'm not tryin to hijack the thread here, but I have to give everyone fair warning. My baby is not in prime condition, so please excuse her blemishes at the meet on the 4th. Someone hit me at work today. Don't know who it was but I will be looking into that tomorrow. I've always read people posting about this and thought that it would really suck. Well, I was right it does. The damage isn't to bad. Just needs to be repainted but it still kills me to see it. Here are some pics.

I fugged up my front lip in the car wash and the Radley Acura paint guys charged me $125. For that I"m guessing $175 maybe. The number is 301-514-3588. So let me get this straight. Tomorrow night go-karting in Dulles and than Saturday Tysons. We should meet at the top level where the AMC theater is cuz there is plenty of open space parking.
Old 01-19-2006, 06:29 PM
Sippy Cup (x2)

Originally Posted by TL Dustin
I fugged up my front lip in the car wash and the Radley Acura paint guys charged me $125. For that I"m guessing $175 maybe. The number is 301-514-3588. So let me get this straight. Tomorrow night go-karting in Dulles and than Saturday Tysons. We should meet at the top level where the AMC theater is cuz there is plenty of open space parking.
That sounds about right...that's what I was figuring for paint. Somewhere around $200. Yeah, tomorrow night is go karts and Saturday, Feb 4th is Tysons...not this Saturday. Pinky suggested that we meet on the top level of the parking garage...not sure if that's the same place you are talking about because I've never been there.
Old 01-19-2006, 06:45 PM
アキュラ 力

Don't forget the Washington Autoshow next week folks
http://www.washingtonautoshow.com/
Old 01-19-2006, 08:42 PM
Pink things in...

That sounds about right...that's what I was figuring for paint. Somewhere around $200. Yeah, tomorrow night is go karts and Saturday, Feb 4th is Tysons...not this Saturday. Pinky suggested that we meet on the top level of the parking garage...not sure if that's the same place you are talking about because I've never been there.
That's what I was talking about!~
Old 01-19-2006, 09:01 PM
ഥഎണഡഏ Fellas Inc.

Received 8 Likes on 7 Posts
Originally Posted by mr_luv
ummm helloooo McFlyyyy you dont count >>>>MRS<<<< LiL Turbo 4
MCFLY!!!!!!!!!

always to the SSM guys, right JP? womp womp. good luck with that snowman!
Old 01-19-2006, 09:42 PM
Sippy Cup (x2)

Originally Posted by pinky_ttc
That's what I was talking about!~
Nice...if 2 people suggested the same place, it's got to be a good place to go.

Originally Posted by Malayalee King
Thanks...hopefully I'll have it fixed before the 4th. I may just do a temp fix for now and see what I can buff out and use some touchup paint for the rest of it.
Old 01-19-2006, 09:55 PM
アキュラ 力

MCFLY!!!!!!!!!

Yeh the local guys know my story. A couple meets back I came with a banged up bumper. Some girl rear-ended me on the way to work one morning. Her insurance ended up replacing my entire rear bumper and repainting my rear bodykit. I took my car to Falls Church Autobody. The guys there did an excellent job! They do all the body repairs for Radley Acura. The nice thing is that they warranty their work for as long as you own the car
Old 01-19-2006, 10:03 PM
アキュラ 力

Originally Posted by lil_turbo4
About to car club, Neal from VA, beach is going to be in it, (sorry man, but i keep forgetting your sn)

His form name is 240CLS
Old 01-19-2006, 10:26 PM
アキュラ 力

His form name is 240CLS
Edit: Form = Forum
Old 01-20-2006, 07:31 AM

its friday yayyyyyyyyyy!
Old 01-20-2006, 08:46 AM
Racer

Dats right, finally friday is here!!! Im ready to make tracks down to Dulles tonite!!! Also, I would like to say, I won free gas yesterday, at the shell gas station on Rockville pike. They were giving away free gas to the first 150 cars. It was great! 30 dollars worth and two slices of pizza from 3 brothers! You can't get any better then that!
Old 01-20-2006, 08:51 AM
Racer

We are leaving to go go-karting tonite around 7:00pm, We are going to meet up at the old navy on rockville pike at around 6:30, 6:45pm! Yall need to let me know if you can make it or not, so far we got about 8 to 10 people going. If your going then pm me with your phone number.
Old 01-21-2006, 03:34 AM
Pro

okj so how did it all go wish i coulda made it but the club was callin me BTW club ave was off the chain tonight!!!!
Old 01-21-2006, 09:13 AM
ഥഎണഡഏ Fellas Inc.

Originally Posted by mr_luv
okj so how did it all go wish i coulda made it but the club was callin me BTW club ave was off the chain tonight!!!!
on point as usual! outside of the twisties and the safeway truck it was smooth sailing
Old 01-21-2006, 09:35 PM
Regional Coordinator (Southeast)

Received 3,860 Likes on 2,580 Posts
I wont be able to make the meet but who is coming to harrisburg on February 18th.
Old 01-22-2006, 12:25 PM
ഥഎണഡഏ Fellas Inc.

MD/DC/VA/NJ/PA and anyone who wants to come Mini-Meet in VA
When
: Saturday, Feb. 4 2006
Time: 7 PM
Where:

> park at the top level of the new garage (4-levels) where it's open and where it leads to the food court
> be sure to get either pinky_ttc's or malayaleeking’s phone # (PM)
> there will be a caravan from MD: meet @ 6PM @ Wheaton Plaza Starbucks

Where
:

Time
: after food – 8/9ish

Where: Movie (TBA)
Time: after pool

Attending
1) lil_turbo4 + (3-4 friends)
2) malayalee king + (2-3 friends)
3) mrs_lil_turbo4
4) 240cls
5) tl_badboy96
6) TLASPECinSuffolkVA
7) abp02type s
8) blk2001tlon19s
9) MX6PEDDLER
10) Vtecin
11) tzakiel
12) JPTL-S
13) enigma
14) TL Dustin
15) SilverFleetCLP
16) AcurasGhost
17) JDM5lugHatch
18) snowman81
19) mr_luv
20)

Maybe
1) einsatz
2) 95selegend
3)

Last edited by Malayalee King; 01-22-2006 at 12:28 PM.
Old 01-22-2006, 01:05 PM
ഥഎണഡഏ Fellas Inc.

...cleaned up a lil -- thx siggy!
Old 01-22-2006, 01:46 PM
アキュラ 力

park at the top level of the new garage (4-levels) where it's open and where it leads to the food court
Yo bro, just for clarification for those of you who aren't familiar with Tyson’s, there are 2 new parking garages at Tyson’s. For you guys coming from MD, once you get off the beltway, make your first right in the shopping center (first traffic light once you get onto route 7). Go through the 3 way stop sign and continue to follow the road as it curves right. You will notice a parking garage on your left. Follow this road until you almost reach the end (another 3 way stop sign). Prior to reaching that stop sign, you will see a ramp leading up the parking garage on your left take that ramp to the top floor (just for reference, the parking garage is located on the same side as the Barnes and Noble, the movie theater, Fridays).
Old 01-22-2006, 02:14 PM
ഥഎണഡഏ Fellas Inc.

^terrific!
Old 01-22-2006, 04:10 PM
Pink things in...

*sniffle*

How come i'm not in the list?

LOL.

;D
Old 01-22-2006, 06:03 PM
Sippy Cup (x2)

*sniffle*

LOL.

;D
Everyone already know's you'll be there! You're one of the people setting it up...couldn't have the meet without you. I am sure Malayalee King will add your name though...sorry.
Old 01-22-2006, 08:15 PM
Pink things in...

When
Where: Tysons II
It's Tysons I not Tysons II.
Those are two different places.

Oh yea, about forgetting me - eh....it's alright.
Hehe.
Old 01-22-2006, 09:02 PM
ഥഎണഡഏ Fellas Inc.

*sniffle*

LOL.

;D

Old 01-22-2006, 09:03 PM
ഥഎണഡഏ Fellas Inc.

It's Tysons I not Tysons II.
Those are two different places.

Oh yea, about forgetting me - eh....it's alright.
Hehe.
whats address to tysons I?
Old 01-22-2006, 09:06 PM
アキュラ 力

whats address to tysons I?
1961 Chain Bridge Road
McLean, Virginia 22102

Oh and one more Kiran

Last edited by JPTL-S; 01-22-2006 at 09:08 PM.
Old 01-22-2006, 09:08 PM
ഥഎണഡഏ Fellas Inc.

When
Where:

> park at the top level of the new garage (4-levels) where it's open and where it leads to the food court

Where
:

Time

Attending
1) pinky_ttc
3) mrs_lil_turbo4
4) 240cls
5) tl_badboy96
6) TLASPECinSuffolkVA
7) abp02type s
8) blk2001tlon19s
9) MX6PEDDLER
10) Vtecin
11) tzakiel
12) JPTL-S
13) enigma
14) TL Dustin
15) SilverFleetCLP
16) AcurasGhost
17) JDM5lugHatch
18) snowman81
19) mr_luv
20)
lil_turbo4 + (3-4 friends)
21)

Maybe
1) einsatz
2) 95selegend
3)
Old 01-22-2006, 09:22 PM
ഥഎണഡഏ Fellas Inc.

1961 Chain Bridge Road
McLean, Virginia 22102

Oh and one more Kiran
me =
Old 01-22-2006, 09:23 PM
ഥഎണഡഏ Fellas Inc.

When
Where:

Where
:

Time

Attending
1) pinky_ttc
3) mrs_lil_turbo4
4) 240cls
5) tl_badboy96
6) TLASPECinSuffolkVA
7) abp02type s
8) blk2001tlon19s
9) MX6PEDDLER
10) Vtecin
11) tzakiel
12) JPTL-S
13) enigma
14) TL Dustin
15) SilverFleetCLP
16) AcurasGhost
17) JDM5lugHatch
18) snowman81
19) mr_luv
20)
lil_turbo4 + (3-4 friends)
21)

Maybe
1) einsatz
2) 95selegend
3)
Old 01-22-2006, 09:49 PM
Sippy Cup (x2)

^^nice...pinky_ttc made the list. #1 at that.

will there be a cruise at any point? just wondering

Quick Reply: MINI- meet(Hang out time) MD/DC/VA/PA on Feb. 4, 2006