2021 TLX Advance SH-AWD (some issues)

Search this Thread

Old 12-29-2020, 05:30 PM
Instructor

Received 23 Likes on 21 Posts
Originally Posted by ELIN
In this video, I see you have the G meter and turbo meter active. For me (and most TLX owners), these only come on when I put it in Sport mode. Did you prefer the turbo meter on all the time? I believe it's possible to force it on all the time but did you activate it yourself?
Correct, I do have it set to show all the time. It has not been in sport mode. I played the video of the engine noise to a teach at my dealer (Mopar) and he cringed LMAO. I cannot wait until Acura is back from their recess to schedule a new service appointment on this lemon.
Old 01-07-2021, 04:29 AM
User Awaiting Email Confirmation

Received 381 Likes on 235 Posts
I don’t really know, but in the one video it sounds like there’s a high pitched “squeal”. Is that what you’re referring to? If that’s the case, my best guess would be belt squeal. Whatever oil they got on your fill cap and dipstick area might have gotten onto the belt and is causing the noise. If not, I have no idea ....
Old 01-16-2021, 08:09 PM
Instructor

Originally Posted by leomio85
I don’t really know, but in the one video it sounds like there’s a high pitched “squeal”. Is that what you’re referring to? If that’s the case, my best guess would be belt squeal. Whatever oil they got on your fill cap and dipstick area might have gotten onto the belt and is causing the noise. If not, I have no idea ....
it's a chirping noise sort of. Like something is loose. The transmission feels weird now too. it's like holding the RPM around 1,800-1,900 rpm at 25 mph with my foot off the pedal and the RPM jumps around trying to figure out what to do and it jerks around a little when i guess downshifting?
Old 01-25-2021, 10:33 AM
Instructor

Received 14 Likes on 11 Posts
"Step away from the vehicle sir"
The following users liked this post:
Mikey319 (01-29-2021)
Old 01-25-2021, 10:40 AM
Drifting

Received 1,246 Likes on 904 Posts
Any update on your car?
Mikey319 (01-29-2021)
Old 01-29-2021, 01:33 AM
Instructor

Any update on your car?
It has still yet to be looked at. We *(my Acura case manager) are scheduling an appointment at a different dealer because the first one has been incredibly rude first promising me a loaner to now saying they won't and I don't think they even want to look at the car. I don't think I will ever go to them for anything. I keep having APC issues and the USB just not reading my device or any device sometimes, the trans feels weird, I have so much vibration in my steering wheel when accelerating around 1,500-1,800 RPM but not much in higher RPM. I pressed down on all the fuses and the puddle lights still don't work under the mirrors, the backup camera still is super super dark and randomly starts changing the contrast on me. I turned the sounds off for swiping etc. and the system keeps turning it back on. It almost looks like there is rust on my front suspension. I'm gonna post a pic. Idk if it's a coating or not, but it doesn't look normal for a brand new car to my eyes. This car has been a disaster and so has trying to set up an appointment to get it looked at. The case manager I think feels bad, so I am hoping this gives me some leverage in when they actually look at my car. I think it was just sloppily made at the factory and I want a new one. I told the selling dealer the next business day that I wanted a replacement for this one. they said no, but it is at least on record that It hasn't been right from day one. Along with the dark picture for the backup camera, when it is on, it looks almost like it's fleshing sort of? like the picture.

Some features I wish they did since I have the surround view monitor is when it is dark out, I wish the puddle lights stayed on when the car in reverse to see out of the side ones easier and even in general too. I also hope they have some kind of maybe update to the car that allows both side mirrors to tilt at the same time. it is annoying having only one tilt when they both tilted on my previous maxima. I have not had a great experience so far and I kind of want to get a different car after a month now. MPG is still poor too. I set cruise at 75 and got 25mpg on a 13 miles ride home. The maxima, a V6, would have easily gotten 30+. I'm just so unhappy. I have literally no joke had nothing but lemons in my last 4 cars. I was hoping being a Honda product I could finally have a car where it was just regular oil changes during my lease duration and nothing extra, but NOOPPPEE.
Old 01-29-2021, 01:34 AM
Instructor

Originally Posted by RENARELLO
"Step away from the vehicle sir"
but first, it needs to be driven into the ocean! HAHA
Old 01-29-2021, 01:40 AM
Instructor

That's my front suspension. Both sides look rusty like that. 1,690 miles on the Odometer.
Old 01-29-2021, 09:40 AM
Drifting

Originally Posted by Mikey319

That's my front suspension. Both sides look rusty like that. 1,690 miles on the Odometer.
Maybe it was in a flood? Too early for rust! That's covered by warranty, no?
Old 01-29-2021, 09:53 AM
Instructor

Maybe it was in a flood? Too early for rust! That's covered by warranty, no?
im not sure. Something def happened to this car though. It’s not right. Wayyyy too early for rust. It has the adaptive suspension too, and It doesn’t feel as light and cloud like in comfort as it did when I first got it. It almost looks like that one bolt is sort of a ground with the metal coming over top of it, But it’s covered in rust. I just emailed that picture to my case manager so she can have it on file.

Last edited by Mikey319; 01-29-2021 at 09:59 AM.
Old 01-29-2021, 10:54 AM
iWhine S/C 6MT TL

Received 2,563 Likes on 1,317 Posts
Curious which dealership did you lease this from? All new vehicles must go through a PDI checklist.The technician must go through the entire PDI list and record and document the checklist and any issues. Seems as if they did a fly by and did the basic PDI just to get the .7 (or whatever it is now) time. I've seen many technicians blow through the PDI's just to get the PDI time. As a customer, it's unacceptable and they should do right to keep you happy regardless if it's a lease or not.

The windshield seal (Unless damaged and replaced after it's assembly) happened at the Ohio assembly plant which was clearly missed there and at the dealership.

The spilled oil could have been the assembly line or the technician doing the PDI topping off fluids, still sloppy and should have been cleaned.

The surface rust on the suspension is somewhat normal due to the material and living in a salt belt state. I know they won't replace the parts and more than likely use some type of black paint. I know this 1st hand, the dealer I worked for made me use high temp black caliper paint on suspension parts on new vehicles that had surface rust.

As for the fuel economy, you know that's a slippery slope because many will tell you it's your driving habits while others will say it's normal. I'm 50/50 on it. While the TLX does less than what is advertised, however more aggressive driving will yield poor fuel economy.

Regarding the engine noise, it's hard to tell in a video it's best to listen in person. I know it's been said many times before but 1st production models tend to have more issues and are usually resolved down the assembly line in the following year with tweaks here and there. Count your blessings this is just a lease. Keep us all posted and i'm sorry you're going through this.

Last edited by 04WDPSeDaN; 01-29-2021 at 10:56 AM.
Old 02-05-2021, 05:43 PM
Instructor

Originally Posted by 04WDPSeDaN
Curious which dealership did you lease this from? All new vehicles must go through a PDI checklist.The technician must go through the entire PDI list and record and document the checklist and any issues. Seems as if they did a fly by and did the basic PDI just to get the .7 (or whatever it is now) time. I've seen many technicians blow through the PDI's just to get the PDI time. As a customer, it's unacceptable and they should do right to keep you happy regardless if it's a lease or not.
Pohanka in Virginia

The windshield seal (Unless damaged and replaced after it's assembly) happened at the Ohio assembly plant which was clearly missed there and at the dealership.
yeah it’s annoying me to death haha. I can’t believe I missed that.

The spilled oil could have been the assembly line or the technician doing the PDI topping off fluids, still sloppy and should have been cleaned.

exactly

The surface rust on the suspension is somewhat normal due to the material and living in a salt belt state. I know they won't replace the parts and more than likely use some type of black paint. I know this 1st hand, the dealer I worked for made me use high temp black caliper paint on suspension parts on new vehicles that had surface rust.
It’s just a shock to see that after having it for a month. It definitely doesn’t feel as smooth over bumps/excess vibrations now at 1,900 miles.

As for the fuel economy, you know that's a slippery slope because many will tell you it's your driving habits while others will say it's normal. I'm 50/50 on it. While the TLX does less than what is advertised, however more aggressive driving will yield poor fuel economy.
Between seeing people averaging about 23-25mpg it’s annoying that I’m getting about 19-21ish.

Regarding the engine noise, it's hard to tell in a video it's best to listen in person. I know it's been said many times before but 1st production models tend to have more issues and are usually resolved down the assembly line in the following year with tweaks here and there. Count your blessings this is just a lease. Keep us all posted and i'm sorry you're going through this.
dealers in my area are essentially refusing to look at it and my case manager and I have been trying to get it looked at for over a month now. It’s been a headache and I just want it fixed. It’s hard to have them hear it in person because it is intermittent. The best I’ll have is most likely that video.
——————

I did a oops in the snow. These tires have zero traction and slipped in not even an inch of snow (no ice) and we went a little sideways haha. I got out but couldn’t get enough traction to get away from a curb in time and my left rear tire hit it. I nicked the rim pretty badly and I’m nervous I may have bent something whether it be the suspension or the rim. It feels much rougher over bumps like the back suspension just isn’t working right haha. And the transmission has no idea what gear to be in and has felt awful. That’s one of the things I want looked at too including the engine noise.
it’s never ending 😅
Old 02-08-2021, 12:27 PM
10th Gear

Received 10 Likes on 6 Posts
Your not the only one with puddle light issues. My driver's side light comes on and off like something you see when an LED is dying. However only issue I have had in 5300 miles so far.
Mikey319 (02-09-2021)
Old 02-08-2021, 01:39 PM
Drifting

Originally Posted by smange2005
Your not the only one with puddle light issues. My driver's side light comes on and off like something you see when an LED is dying. However only issue I have had in 5300 miles so far.
5300 miles in about 3 months is pretty epic! You must have the most logged miles of current TLX owners!
Old 02-08-2021, 01:44 PM
10th Gear

Received 10 Likes on 6 Posts
Yeah its been ridiculous...finally slowing down this month though.
Old 02-09-2021, 08:59 AM
Instructor

Originally Posted by smange2005
I can’t wait to get mine fixed. My entire car 🤣
Old 02-10-2021, 11:48 PM
Instructor

I really wish I was making all of this up, but I almost can guarantee I have a leak somewhere 🥲. This was all on the inside of my car. I also noticed after being in quarantine for 10 days and not driving it, when I sat in it (even with air fresheners being in there) it had this weird musty odor to it. I guess this explains that. The only other time I’ve seen a car get like this was with my 2014 Altima. That DID 100% have a leak and the windows looked identical. That car actually molded inside. I had it for 3 months and made the dealer take it back. Can Acura just replace this lemon for me already? 🙃😫

Old 02-12-2021, 08:43 AM
Instructor

Just when you think it can't get any worse
It get's worse.
Mikey319 (02-12-2021)
Old 02-12-2021, 09:12 AM
Instructor

Just when you think it can't get any worse
It get's worse.
right 😭 I hate this LOL
Old 02-12-2021, 09:19 AM
Drifting

Has the dealer offered to give you a loaner while they figure out what's wrong with the car?

Unfortunately, the rim damage will complicate things and open up a different can of worms.
Mikey319 (02-12-2021)
Old 02-12-2021, 04:09 PM
6G TLX-S

Received 1,146 Likes on 818 Posts
Sincerely hope that these issues are just exclusive to the first few batches of early production runs.
Mikey319 (02-12-2021)
Old 02-12-2021, 10:15 PM
Instructor

Has the dealer offered to give you a loaner while they figure out what's wrong with the car?

Unfortunately, the rim damage will complicate things and open up a different can of worms.
I refuse to drive back to Virginia (where I got this one) unless they are giving me a brand new car. I finally have a set meeting to get it looked at though on the 22nd. The local dealer near me are complete a$$holes (can we curse here? LOL) and it has made it difficult to even get my car looked at. I now need to drive an additional 40 minutes just to get warranty work done. This local dealer won't even do basic services on my car. I am going to report them to Acura and leave them a 1 star to hurt their reviews lol.

They thankfully have all the issues wrong with my car prior to the rim incident, so I am not overly concerned other than the ride feels bumpier. If they end up replacing my car and I need the rim fixed, I thankfully know someone that does it for his job. Worse case, I pay 450 bucks for a rim, but maybe get a brand new car put of it as well. We will see once this guy looks over my car.
Old 02-12-2021, 10:17 PM
Instructor

Originally Posted by Edward'TLS
Sincerely hope that these issues are just exclusive to the first few batches of early production runs.
Thank you, I hope so as well. It has been a nightmare. I regret getting it tbh. I would have been better off with the accord I think even though I didn't like it as much.
Old 02-13-2021, 07:17 AM
Drifting

I refuse to drive back to Virginia (where I got this one) unless they are giving me a brand new car. I finally have a set meeting to get it looked at though on the 22nd. The local dealer near me are complete a$$holes (can we curse here? LOL) and it has made it difficult to even get my car looked at. I now need to drive an additional 40 minutes just to get warranty work done. This local dealer won't even do basic services on my car. I am going to report them to Acura and leave them a 1 star to hurt their reviews lol.

They thankfully have all the issues wrong with my car prior to the rim incident, so I am not overly concerned other than the ride feels bumpier. If they end up replacing my car and I need the rim fixed, I thankfully know someone that does it for his job. Worse case, I pay 450 bucks for a rim, but maybe get a brand new car put of it as well. We will see once this guy looks over my car.
Some words of advice for future reference:

1) If you have to drive over 50 miles to get a deal, it's typically not worth it.

2) Don't always go for the low bidder. If a deal sounds too good to be true, there's usually a reason why.

3) If you have car issues that typically could be covered by warranty, do your best to avoid accidents. Many fixes become null and void because the integrity of the car could have been compromised, even if you already made these issues known before an accident. Previously Acura had full liability but now you have introduced your own liability. Acura will have their best eagle eyes checking the car out.

You may want to look into the lemon laws in Virginia and cut your losses (you should be covered for first 18 months):
https://www.oag.state.va.us/consumer.../158-lemon-law
Mikey319 (02-13-2021)
Old 02-13-2021, 11:11 AM
Instructor

Some words of advice for future reference:

1) If you have to drive over 50 miles to get a deal, it's typically not worth it.
It was saving a total of about 2k over the course of the lease and about 700 dollars less down. So I guess a total of about $2,700 dollars saved. It was about 110 miles one way.
2) Don't always go for the low bidder. If a deal sounds too good to be true, there's usually a reason why.
This dealer is known to give out decent deals and came highly recommended. I genuinely think it was just a fluke and the car was defective from the factory.
3) If you have car issues that typically could be covered by warranty, do your best to avoid accidents. Many fixes become null and void because the integrity of the car could have been compromised, even if you already made these issues known before an accident. Previously Acura had full liability but now you have introduced your own liability. Acura will have their best eagle eyes checking the car out.
It wasn’t really an accident. It was just a curbed rim. Everything else is fine and completely unrelated to that.
You may want to look into the lemon laws in Virginia and cut your losses (you should be covered for first 18 months):I’m in NJ, so I think I need to follow NJ’s Lemon law. If I remember correctly, it’s a total of 18 days out of commission or a repair that can’t be fixed/keeps needing to get fixed 3 times and is still broken.
https://www.oag.state.va.us/consumer.../158-lemon-law
I just want this settled once and for all.
Old 02-22-2021, 12:10 AM
Instructor

Today is the day! I have a meeting with the district parts and service manager at 9am to have it inspected.
The following 2 users liked this post by Mikey319:
ELIN (02-22-2021), RENARELLO (02-22-2021)
Old 02-22-2021, 03:22 PM
Instructor

And...........????????
Mikey319 (02-23-2021)
Old 02-23-2021, 08:52 PM
Instructor

And...........????????
  • They are taking out my windshield and ordering a new gasket and resealing it.
  • They are scanning my entire car for any error codes when it goes back to get the work done and go from there with the backup camera and puddle lights to further diagnose it.
  • The are replacing the two chrome trims that have dings in them
  • They are giving me a free alignment (didn't expect that!)
  • They said they don't hear anything weird about the engine. I still think it isn't right. It isn't smooth at idle and surges a bit. It is in park and still surges. He said they do that. I don't buy it though as it never did that before and he did feel it. I will mention it again to the service writer when I bring it back.
  • He said the transmission feels fine to him. I guess we will see if there are any codes for that.
  • There were error codes in the self diagnosis screen but they did not hook it up yet to see what they were for. I do know the Customer USB rectangle lights up red with an error.
  • They can't confirm the moisture bc it doesn't smell musty (I have air fresheners), and they said nothing seems wet. Last night when it rained when my heat came on, it was a foggy moisture filled mess again. I can only imagine it will do the same without the car even being on once summer is here. Hopefully it is coming from the windshield and resealing it will solve that. If not, back to the dealer it goes
with all of this, if anything needs to be fixed 3 times and requires a fourth fix, I will definitely seek to lemon law it.

Last edited by Mikey319; 02-23-2021 at 08:56 PM.
Old 02-24-2021, 09:43 AM
Instructor

Thanks for the update and glad you are seeing some resolution.
Mikey319 (02-24-2021)
Old 02-24-2021, 09:50 AM
Drifting

Since the engine sound is a point of contention, you should drive a random Advance model on the lot with the Acura guy inside followed by your car. Then there is no question if the sound is same or not. Of course another possibility is since you had an issue with the front windshield sealing, any ambient sound you hear may be properly muffled once your car is properly gasketed. Then it would make sense that the engine noise is "normal" but you would hear less of it.
Mikey319 (02-24-2021)
Old 02-24-2021, 10:48 PM
Instructor

Thanks for the update and glad you are seeing some resolution.
thank you! I hope I see some sort of resolution as well. If the moisture issue is still happening or they cannot fix the puddle lights, I will be contacting the GM or Owner of the original selling dealer and essentially demand (but nicely) a new vehicle. I had asked the very next day to have them replace it, but the GM was out with covid and the sales manager at the time said no. By the time the GM was back, my motor vehicle had been processed and they couldn't do anything he said. I still call that BS. I know in NJ we have 3 days to legally return a vehicle. Idk about Virginia though.
Old 02-24-2021, 10:51 PM
Instructor

Since the engine sound is a point of contention, you should drive a random Advance model on the lot with the Acura guy inside followed by your car. Then there is no question if the sound is same or not. Of course another possibility is since you had an issue with the front windshield sealing, any ambient sound you hear may be properly muffled once your car is properly gasketed. Then it would make sense that the engine noise is "normal" but you would hear less of it.
That is exactly what I want to do. I want to compare a new one to mine and just save everyone time. I know my car is not riding right, it is so bumpy and there is so much body movement over bumps. Sports mode is not enjoyable to drive in . I relooked at what the red box means. It says it is a probably hardware issue or wire harness issue. My engine does mini surges at idle. It is NOT smooth. The guy said they do that, but I don't believe him. Why would it be smooth for a solid 1-1.5 months with random weird noises to now having random noises and a somewhat "rough" idle? I will be making a list for the service advisor before I arrive. She is aware of the majority of the issues at hand at least. I really just want a new car. I might see if my step mom has any lawyer friends to get advice from HAHA

I've also noticed that at higher speeds around 78-90 I think my hood makes noises against the wind like it's bouncing or something. That is also new. I really truly hate this car. I would rather have back my maxima ngl.

Last edited by Mikey319; 02-24-2021 at 10:55 PM.
catbert430 (10-04-2022)
Old 02-24-2021, 11:04 PM
3rd Gear

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts
I heard it

Their was a noise but I don't think it was in the engine. I have the same noise in my Charger and it sounds like the fan motor and I heard some noise from under the car. It's too bad so many people are having issues with their new cars. It's a big investment and you want what was implied - a new car free of defects. Take it to the dealer until it's properly repaired no matter how small the issue.

I just purchased my fourth Acura (2020 TLX) just before the ice storm and have no problems and/or issues. I wish everyone who is experiencing an issue great success in getting their issues resolved.

Mikey319 (02-24-2021)
Old 02-24-2021, 11:07 PM
Instructor

Originally Posted by Bridie5758
Their was a noise but I don't think it was in the engine. I have the same noise in my Charger and it sounds like the fan motor and I heard some noise from under the car. It's too bad so many people are having issues with their new cars. It's a big investment and you want what was implied - a new car free of defects. Take it to the dealer until it's properly repaired no matter how small the issue.

I just purchased my fourth Acura (2020 TLX) just before the ice storm and have no problems and/or issues. I wish everyone who is experiencing an issue great success in getting their issues resolved.
I'm glad I'm not crazy hahaha, and thank you so much I have not had a solid problem free car in literally ever. and 3 of them were brand new which is sad lol.

I hope yours continues to be problem free!!
Old 03-04-2021, 08:54 PM
Instructor

It has been at Acura since Monday 9 am. I do not know a single thing yet lol. I have been in a FWD TLX A-Spec loaner haha. The puddle lights don't work on that cat either LMAO it had 740 miles on the odometer when they gave it to me.
Old 03-05-2021, 08:02 AM
Drifting

It has been at Acura since Monday 9 am. I do not know a single thing yet lol. I have been in a FWD TLX A-Spec loaner haha. The puddle lights don't work on that cat either LMAO it had 740 miles on the odometer when they gave it to me.
I know I don't have puddle lights on my A-Spec and this site confirms only the Advance trim has puddle lights (expand "Exterior" choices):

https://www.acura.com/tlx/pricing-and-specs
Old 03-05-2021, 09:09 AM
Instructor

I know I don't have puddle lights on my A-Spec and this site confirms only the Advance trim has puddle lights (expand "Exterior" choices):

https://www.acura.com/tlx/pricing-and-specs
oh! Good to know. They "look" like they are there haha I guess it is the same housing even without them!
Old 03-09-2021, 06:40 AM
iWhine S/C 6MT TL

Received 2,563 Likes on 1,317 Posts
Mike, ask them to give you another SAME SPEC vehicle as a loaner to verify if the engine noise is an issue or not. The unfortunate is, all the technicians will do is check for TSB's, scan the car and do a quick road test. As I previously said in the other thread, call Acura Corporate and see if they are willing to waive at least 1 month payment for all the visits to the dealership and down time.
Mikey319 (03-11-2021)
Old 03-11-2021, 07:52 PM
Instructor

Originally Posted by 04WDPSeDaN
Mike, ask them to give you another SAME SPEC vehicle as a loaner to verify if the engine noise is an issue or not. The unfortunate is, all the technicians will do is check for TSB's, scan the car and do a quick road test. As I previously said in the other thread, call Acura Corporate and see if they are willing to waive at least 1 month payment for all the visits to the dealership and down time.
My case manager from corporate and I have really good rapport hahah we spoke minimum once a week for the last like 3 months. It was a LONG process to get this thing looked at and she knows the struggle and stress it has been. She even asked me last week and was like do you want me to call them to get and an update for you?? orr something to speak with them (the dealer)? (it has been two days without any updates) I told her no it was okay and I was content in the loaner for now and that we would see how it was once I pick it up and go from there. She is such a sweetheart haha. I had called corporate the day after I got my car telling them I wanted a new one, so everything has been documented thankfully. I am in an A-spec and I haven't heard the same noise and I also don't hear the high pitched electrical noise like I do in mine. They have had my car since March 1st 9 am. Honestly, I don't mind. I am not putting miles on mine LOL and it's still a 2021 TLX. Once I get mine back if it still has issues, especially the moisture and high pitched noise and anything else I'll go from there. I want them to do a vehicle replacement like Nissan did with my Maxima. I might even just want a refund and get something else at this point too. idk yet.

"In addition, if the vehicle is out of service for 20 days or more during the warranty period, the vehicle may be considered a lemon"
we are on day 12 tomorrow

Last edited by Mikey319; 03-11-2021 at 08:01 PM.
Old 03-12-2021, 07:48 AM
Drifting

My case manager from corporate and I have really good rapport hahah we spoke minimum once a week for the last like 3 months. It was a LONG process to get this thing looked at and she knows the struggle and stress it has been. She even asked me last week and was like do you want me to call them to get and an update for you?? orr something to speak with them (the dealer)? (it has been two days without any updates) I told her no it was okay and I was content in the loaner for now and that we would see how it was once I pick it up and go from there. She is such a sweetheart haha. I had called corporate the day after I got my car telling them I wanted a new one, so everything has been documented thankfully. I am in an A-spec and I haven't heard the same noise and I also don't hear the high pitched electrical noise like I do in mine. They have had my car since March 1st 9 am. Honestly, I don't mind. I am not putting miles on mine LOL and it's still a 2021 TLX. Once I get mine back if it still has issues, especially the moisture and high pitched noise and anything else I'll go from there. I want them to do a vehicle replacement like Nissan did with my Maxima. I might even just want a refund and get something else at this point too. idk yet.

"In addition, if the vehicle is out of service for 20 days or more during the warranty period, the vehicle may be considered a lemon"
we are on day 12 tomorrow
From the time you've spent on the Advance vs the A-Spec loaner you currently have, what do you miss the most or does it seem the A-Spec would have been "good enough"?

Unfair or not, I'm also taking into consideration the issues you've experienced with your Advance vs what I suspect is a perfectly fine A-Spec.

Quick Reply: 2021 TLX Advance SH-AWD (some issues)