2021 Acura TLX Test Drive Impressions

Search this Thread

Old 10-01-2020, 06:37 PM
Suzuka Master

Received 740 Likes on 435 Posts
Originally Posted by leomio85
They've been saying it basically since the unveiling of the Type S that it will be an A-Spec + performance goodies. So, any of the features the A-Spec does or doesn't have will be what the Type S comes with. The larger engine, wheels/tires and suspension upgrades are going to be the additions. There will not be any features exclusive to the Advance on the Type S. It's not "almost like" ... it's what Acura has stated. If that's a dealbreaker for you, I'd start shopping elsewhere. I was hoping this meant keeping costs down on the Type S, but that theory already got shot to shit, especially with the Advance already being $50k, and the price steadily climbing as the reveal draws nearer. I remember when people believed the Type-S was going to be under $50k ... now it's looking more like mid-$50k ... and will be revealed being just under $60k with the way it's going.
well Acura marketing is stupid. I am unaware of any of the direct or even indirect competitor that does this by taking the content out of its more expensive cars that should be the top of the line aspirational for buyers. I am sure someone will jump in and correct me, but I suspect it will be an exception not the norm.

you can’t tell me they can’t do that if the Koreans can. Then they need the PMC model sooner than later.
Old 10-01-2020, 06:46 PM
Three Wheelin'

Received 708 Likes on 325 Posts
Originally Posted by KeithL
well Acura marketing is stupid. I am unaware of any of the direct or even indirect competitor that does this by taking the content out of its more expensive cars that should be the top of the line aspirational for buyers. I am sure someone will jump in and correct me, but I suspect it will be an exception not the norm.

you can’t tell me they can’t do that if the Koreans can. Then they need the PMC model sooner than later.
It’s just so painfully obvious that lots of these decision makers are simply not car people. They just need to look at the roaring success that is the C8 Corvette to see how a next-gen model (one with wholesale and controversial changes) should be developed, positioned, strategically leaked, and ultimately rolled out to the car buying public. If we can see it, it boggles the mind that the folks at Acura cannot.
The following users liked this post:
BEAR-AvHistory (10-02-2020)
Old 10-01-2020, 07:35 PM
Black

Received 18 Likes on 14 Posts
Originally Posted by CheeseyPoofs McNut
That's the thing - you shouldn't get hung up with what the marketing department says - but rather look at the actual products they're developing.

Acura never intended to compete head on with BMW or Mercedes. They're the luxury division of Honda. They're making really nice Hondas! (NSX notwithstanding) They're intended to be the upgrade path for those Accord/Civic/CRV/Pilot drivers who want a little more luxury and more of a drivers car. They're happy to take customers from Infinity or Lexus etc etc too I'm sure.

With regards to the pricing - time will tell how long they can stay close to MSRP. The market will determine if that strategy will work.
Back-to-back, apples-to-apples, the Genesis G70 is a better car (and RWD).
For $36k (base 2.0T) or $49-52k (3.3T), I'd get that over the TLX 10 out of 10 times.
The navigation in the 2018-2020 model - similar to its cousin, the Kia Stinger GT - is awful. Large type, huge bezels, etc.

But - and it's a big but - the 2021 will most likely be more expensive, and who knows when it will arrive in the US.
And they've had their share of issues - nearly all the red cars had to be repainted, and all were purchased back. Now they're a screaming deal - COPO/certified pre-owned cars with 160 miles for $15k off - but who would trust that long-term?
So much for South Korean vs. US quality.
leomio85 (10-01-2020)
Old 10-01-2020, 09:41 PM
Burning Brakes

Received 376 Likes on 255 Posts
Originally Posted by lindros2
And they've had their share of issues - nearly all the red cars had to be repainted, and all were purchased back. Now they're a screaming deal - COPO/certified pre-owned cars with 160 miles for $15k off - but who would trust that long-term?
So much for South Korean vs. US quality.
Well, the paint bubbled and came off a bunch of 2014-MDX (all-new that year) . Just that first year ... built in Alabama,USA , IIRC .

You don't even have to go Korean. For $52k you can get a super-loaded AWD 2021 Audi-A4, entry level S4-V6, and guys in other thread are getting BMW-V6 for that also.
If you must have Asian ... in my opinion Honda, Toyota, or Lexus is better (if I'm allowed to say that now).
Old 10-02-2020, 09:45 AM
Azine Jabroni

Received 2,159 Likes on 1,387 Posts
Originally Posted by Tesla1856
Well, the paint bubbled and came off a bunch of 2014-MDX (all-new that year) . Just that first year ... built in Alabama,USA , IIRC .

You don't even have to go Korean. For $52k you can get a super-loaded AWD 2021 Audi-A4, entry level S4-V6, and guys in other thread are getting BMW-V6 for that also.
If you must have Asian ... in my opinion Honda, Toyota, or Lexus is better (if I'm allowed to say that now).
​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​ ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​ ​​​​​​​​
Old 10-02-2020, 09:58 AM
Black

Received 18 Likes on 14 Posts
I forgot about that - we had two 2014 model year MDX (not fully Acura's fault, but the first one might as well have been driven off a cliff if it hadn't received help from a drunk driver t-boning us.

Hey man I love Audi/VW products (they're a close second after Honda/Acura in my family - we buy a lot of mid-priced/low-priced cars instead of a few expensive ones...)...
... but I can't see $50k of value in a 4-cylinder Audi A4 when a G70 is a better car.
(conversely, Genesis has zero product in the small SUV space right now, so we've got a 2013 Q5 which has been bulletproof - other than the visor clip exploding in my face last winter...)

Back to the new TLX A-spec 4-cylinder - I can't see $49k in value in that, either.
Old 10-02-2020, 10:36 AM
Pro

Received 544 Likes on 256 Posts
I hear a lot of praise for both the Stinger and G70 on this site. Just curious, how many of y’all have actually bought one?
Tony Pac (10-02-2020)
Old 10-02-2020, 10:41 AM
AZ Community Team

Received 1,613 Likes on 971 Posts
Originally Posted by Honda430
I hear a lot of praise for both the Stinger and G70 on this site. Just curious, how many of y’all have actually bought one?

HAHAH! Great question. But you won't get a straight answer. All you will get: "we are trying to help Acura to succeed!" or :"You're a fanboy and stop defending Acura."

On another note, my friend drives a 2020 BMW330 and he was praising the new G70. I asked him why didn't you buy one and instead you went with a BMW. His answer was: I cannot justify that kind of money to pay for a Korean right now. May be next car lol! We both laughed and I almost kicked him. Btw, he is a very close friend and we went to test drive the new TLX together. I was able to drive his car right after the TLX to compare.
Old 10-02-2020, 10:43 AM
Burning Brakes

Originally Posted by lindros2

... but I can't see $50k of value in a 4-cylinder Audi A4 when a G70 is a better car.

Back to the new TLX A-spec 4-cylinder - I can't see $49k in value in that, either.
It's just because a 4-cylinder turbo can do 260-270hp now-days ... which is substantially more that the 240hp the V6 in 2004 Honda Accord-V6 could do.
EPA laws, global-warning, gas prices, MPG savings, etc.

Audi's are still quick and fast. And if you must ... the V6 S-cars are just a little more.
Acura's new TLX (mid-sized sport sedan) is not so quick/fast so doesn't seem worth $49k.
Old 10-02-2020, 10:47 AM
®

Received 474 Likes on 224 Posts
No other test drives. I bought the TLX-2 because of the styling. I don’t find any of the other cars in that class attractive. I think both the Stinger and G70 exterior style wise are failures.

I like the water flow dash layout In the TLX. While the cabin appointments are stellar with a lot of the competition I simply abhor a dash that looks like it was stuck on the front of the cabin as an after thought. As an example I ubered in ES 350 with the 12.3” screen. My god was that thing was ugly.

As to driving dynamics at some point simply good is good enough. After owning a 2006 and 2018 Aspec I had no reservations about whether Acura could setup a suspension that would meet by requirements. After the driving the car they certainly have accomplished that.
If my math is correct, you paid $46,275 for the car + tax. title, registration and doc fee for a $50K+ out the door...

To each their own but I think this is the most over-priced, over-hyped car from Acura in decades.

And you bought it without driving anything else. For that much money I would have driven 15 different cars at least. And you bought first batch from company that notoriously has first-gen issues AND was built during the pandemic with catastrophic quality control issues....You bought it for looks and hopes a fictional blonde in 3 series smiles at you...yikes man. As I said, to each their own. Good luck, hope it serves you well.
The following 3 users liked this post by loki:
04WDPSeDaN (10-03-2020), ESHBG (10-02-2020), RedOctober (10-02-2020)
Old 10-02-2020, 11:06 AM
Burning Brakes

Received 546 Likes on 361 Posts
So far, Acura has done nothing to convert Korean shoppers to their brand. German buyers may look at the outside, but then be turned off due to features. If anything, Acura's decisions has alienated even more people including loyals. I'm trying to find the one key feature on the new TLX that would convince me to come back versus the 1G. Transmission issues aside, being an all new design it didn't even match the leader Audi A4 for performance, usability, and tech. And that car is already 4 years old. The new TLX is just another sedan that looks good outside but now costs 50k instead. Actually 51k since tires are pure garbage. I added Pilot Sports to my 1G since that one had garbage tires too.

Last edited by pyrodan007; 10-02-2020 at 11:12 AM.
The following 2 users liked this post by pyrodan007:
leomio85 (10-02-2020), SebringSilver (10-02-2020)
Old 10-02-2020, 11:16 AM
Suzuka Master

Received 2,599 Likes on 1,581 Posts
Originally Posted by CheeseyPoofs McNut
That's the thing - you shouldn't get hung up with what the marketing department says - but rather look at the actual products they're developing.

Acura never intended to compete head on with BMW or Mercedes. They're the luxury division of Honda. They're making really nice Hondas! (NSX notwithstanding) They're intended to be the upgrade path for those Accord/Civic/CRV/Pilot drivers who want a little more luxury and more of a drivers car. They're happy to take customers from Infinity or Lexus etc etc too I'm sure.

With regards to the pricing - time will tell how long they can stay close to MSRP. The market will determine if that strategy will work.
Then maybe, just maybe, they should not publish competitive comparisons with MB BMW & Audi cars. Looks to me like they want the car to match up to the Germans why else would they not publish a comparison with Buick, Lincoln & Genesis?
Competitive Comparison with BMW 3&5 MB C&E Audi A4&A6
The following 6 users liked this post by BEAR-AvHistory:
04WDPSeDaN (10-03-2020), Nedmundo (10-02-2020), pyrodan007 (10-02-2020), SebringSilver (10-02-2020), silverTL6 (10-03-2020), Tesla1856 (10-02-2020) and 1 others liked this post. (Show less...)
Old 10-02-2020, 11:19 AM
Burning Brakes

Received 562 Likes on 293 Posts
Originally Posted by pyrodan007
So far, Acura has done nothing to convert Korean shoppers to their brand. German buyers may look at the outside, but then be turned off due to features. If anything, Acura's decisions has alienated even more people including loyals. I'm trying to find the one key feature on the new TLX that would convince me to come back versus the 1G. Transmission issues aside, being an all new design it didn't even match the leader Audi A4 for performance, usability, and tech. And that car is already 4 years old. The new TLX is just another sedan that looks good outside but now costs 50k instead. Actually 51k since tires are pure garbage. I added Pilot Sports to my 1G since that one had garbage tires too.
Also I'm seeing people post lease prices for a Non Type S that are in the range of an Audi S4 LOL. I'm baffled.
Old 10-02-2020, 11:43 AM
Pro

Originally Posted by SRB-TL
If my math is correct, you paid $46,275 for the car + tax. title, registration and doc fee for a $50K+ out the door...

To each their own but I think this is the most over-priced, over-hyped car from Acura in decades.

And you bought it without driving anything else. For that much money I would have driven 15 different cars at least. And you bought first batch from company that notoriously has first-gen issues AND was built during the pandemic with catastrophic quality control issues....You bought it for looks and hopes a fictional blonde in 3 series smiles at you...yikes man. As I said, to each their own. Good luck, hope it serves you well.
Actually I don’t like blondes. That comment was for you guys. I bought the car because I thought Acura did a great job with the RDX. I bought my RDX first year and aside from infotainment quibbles I had no problem with the car. All the drive train systems for the TLX-2 are from the RDX so I’m pretty certain Acura has gotten the bugs worked out.
The following 2 users liked this post by Honda430:
a35tl (10-02-2020), Tony Pac (10-02-2020)
Old 10-02-2020, 11:46 AM
Three Wheelin'

Received 708 Likes on 325 Posts
Originally Posted by Kense
Also I'm seeing people post lease prices for a Non Type S that are in the range of an Audi S4 LOL. I'm baffled.
People are, by and large, creatures of habit. They walk into a dealership (or restaurant/pub/etc) where people know them and they feel comfortable so that’s where they go. Mind you, I think they’re not making a really bad choice by going with the TLX per se. And smoking good deals are hard to come by when the car has just been released. You have to pay a little more to be the first on the block, I suppose.
Old 10-02-2020, 11:52 AM
Burning Brakes

it didn't even match the leader Audi A4 for performance, usability, and tech. And that car is already 4 years old.
I'm still fairly new the the Audi brand, but I read that the Audi-A4 was refreshed in 2020, and 2021-A4 now had a new 12v mild-hybrid system (as standard, across all tunes and trims).
Old 10-02-2020, 12:27 PM
Pro

I had to come back to this post. Why would you add tax and license fees to attempt to make a point? Those are payable no matter what car I purchased. Additionally here in LA I’d have to pay 9.25% for every added thousand over my base price.
Old 10-02-2020, 12:54 PM
®

I had to come back to this post. Why would you add tax and license fees to attempt to make a point? Those are payable no matter what car I purchased. Additionally here in LA I’d have to pay 9.25% for every added thousand over my base price.
It matters a lot because tax is linear and at $47K, you're paying a whooping ton in taxes. Goes back to if this TLX is worth that or not. I'm not here to bang on your purchase. You came back to reply 2nd time so obviously my post upset you. I just said what I think. You don't have to agree, like, care or reply to it.
rlx015 (10-02-2020)
Old 10-02-2020, 01:23 PM
Pro

It matters a lot because tax is linear and at $47K, you're paying a whooping ton in taxes. Goes back to if this TLX is worth that or not. I'm not here to bang on your purchase. You came back to reply 2nd time so obviously my post upset you. I just said what I think. You don't have to agree, like, care or reply to it.
Taxes in CA are a fact of life. Sales tax in LA is 9.25%. The higher the price of the car the more you pay. We don’t even factor it into the equation. Granted if you don’t buy a car you don’t have to pay it. 🤷🏾‍♂️
Old 10-02-2020, 01:46 PM
Safety Car

Received 3,436 Likes on 1,884 Posts
Holy smokes, OTD this car is $50K? Yeesh, my final OTD (minus tax credits) price for my fully load V60 Polestar was $55K (and that's with California taxes)...and I got 415hp, better suspension/tires/brakes, free HOV lane access, a nicer interior, more backseat room, and the sweet sweet wagon styling. The discounts and incentives can't come fast enough for the TLX.

Last edited by fiatlux; 10-02-2020 at 01:48 PM.
The following 6 users liked this post by fiatlux:
ESHBG (10-02-2020), kurtatx (10-02-2020), loki (10-02-2020), pyrodan007 (10-02-2020), reddogTL (10-04-2020), rlx015 (10-02-2020) and 1 others liked this post. (Show less...)
Old 10-02-2020, 03:17 PM
Burning Brakes

Originally Posted by SebringSilver
People are, by and large, creatures of habit. They walk into a dealership (or restaurant/pub/etc) where people know them and they feel comfortable so that’s where they go. Mind you, I think they’re not making a really bad choice by going with the TLX per se. And smoking good deals are hard to come by when the car has just been released. You have to pay a little more to be the first on the block, I suppose.
True, it's their money, but LOL

VS.

The following 2 users liked this post by Kense:
ESHBG (10-02-2020), RedOctober (10-02-2020)
Old 10-02-2020, 03:50 PM
Pro

Originally Posted by fiatlux
Holy smokes, OTD this car is $50K? Yeesh, my final OTD (minus tax credits) price for my fully load V60 Polestar was $55K (and that's with California taxes)...and I got 415hp, better suspension/tires/brakes, free HOV lane access, a nicer interior, more backseat room, and the sweet sweet wagon styling. The discounts and incentives can't come fast enough for the TLX.
Letl me understand this. You live in CA yet you’re surprised that if you buy even a $46,000 car the OTD is plus $50K. Stop clowning.

Last edited by Honda430; 10-02-2020 at 04:01 PM.
Rocket_man (10-11-2020)
Old 10-02-2020, 03:50 PM
Advanced

Received 12 Likes on 8 Posts
I don't like Acura TLX interior at all.... So noisy...
KeithL (10-02-2020)
Old 10-02-2020, 04:08 PM
Safety Car

Letl me understand this. You live in CA yet you’re surprised that if you buy even a $46,000 car the OTD is plus $50K. Stop clowning.
I was being a little rhetorical, but my point still stands...this car is not price competitive if it sells at sticker price when’s everyone else is going for well under sticker.
Old 10-02-2020, 04:11 PM
Burning Brakes

I'm still fairly new the the Audi brand, but I read that the Audi-A4 was refreshed in 2020, and 2021-A4 now had a new 12v mild-hybrid system (as standard, across all tunes and trims).
Fair point, was trying to say it didn't get fully redesigned just yet (maybe 2022). Both got MMC updates, minor changes here and there. Engine in the A4 is pretty much the same, now with mild hybrid. Which is another mistake Acura did, not think about electrification options. At 50K, this new car has zero innovations.
Old 10-02-2020, 04:13 PM
Burning Brakes

Originally Posted by Kense
True, it's their money, but LOL

VS.
Can you be more specific ?

On the Audi, I see:
- Digital Virtual Cockpit
- Better steering-wheel
- A real Gearshift
- Dedicated HVAC controls
- 10-inch TouchScreen (if it was an older model with a motorized hidden screen while parked, it would fold-out to that position when you turned-on the car)
- Wood inlays in all models (not just $48k Advance)
- Wireless phone charger also has Cell-Signal-Booster and Wireless Car-Play
- Power Folding Mirrors
- Ambient LED-Lighting (in more subdued locations)

... should I go on ?

Last edited by Tesla1856; 10-02-2020 at 04:17 PM.
Old 10-02-2020, 04:16 PM
Burning Brakes

Fair point, was trying to say it didn't get fully redesigned just yet (maybe 2022). Both got MMC updates, minor changes here and there. Engine in the A4 is pretty much the same, now with mild hybrid. Which is another mistake Acura did, not think about electrification options. At 50K, this new car has zero innovations.
I was trying to clarify and enhance your point, not debate it.
Old 10-02-2020, 04:17 PM
Pro

I was being a little rhetorical, but my point still stands...this car is not price competitive if it sells at sticker price when’s everyone else is going for well under sticker.
So in being sarcastic not rhetorical you lay claim to buying a $66K vehicle for what amounted to $49K. That shit is just juvenile. Clown.
Rocket_man (10-11-2020)
Old 10-02-2020, 04:21 PM
Burning Brakes

I was trying to clarify and enhance your point, not debate it.
No worries, you did bring in a fair comment saying A4 got updates. You're right, no objections
Old 10-02-2020, 04:52 PM
Safety Car

So in being sarcastic not rhetorical you lay claim to buying a $66K vehicle for what amounted to $49K. That shit is just juvenile. Clown.
Hey, don't be jealous that I worked a better deal .

I don't particularly like being raked over the coals just to be able to say I'm the first to have something. Mark my words, by the beginning of next year this car will be at invoice or lower.

Enjoy your car .
Old 10-02-2020, 04:59 PM
Burning Brakes

Received 262 Likes on 186 Posts
I had to come back to this post. Why would you add tax and license fees to attempt to make a point? Those are payable no matter what car I purchased. Additionally, here in LA I’d have to pay 9.25% for every added thousand over my base price.
The income of different people is as everyone can guess, DIFFERENT. So if you are happy with the purchase, more power to you, I congratulate you on a new addition and hope to hear back on your experience.
Having said that, see attached image - this is a good scenario where 4$ on 5yr loan 50k comes out to be almost as someone's monthly rent - this car is not intended to sell good, but rather to let Acura die slowly...

I think we are here speaking from market position: the new TLX is WAY OVERPRICED... can't scream any louder than this. For that reason, I wish Acura good luck on selling it... they killed few models lately, to come up with 4cyl banger with 50k pricetag (non-Type S of course) to compete with who/what?!?!?!
Please report back as you enjoy your new car

The following 3 users liked this post by rlx015:
04WDPSeDaN (10-03-2020), ESHBG (10-04-2020), loki (10-02-2020)
Old 10-02-2020, 05:05 PM
Safety Car

Originally Posted by rl015
The income of different people is as everyone can guess, DIFFERENT. So if you are happy with the purchase, more power to you, I congratulate you on a new addition and hope to hear back on your experience.
Having said that, see attached image - this is a good scenario where 4$ on 5yr loan 50k comes out to be almost as someone's monthly rent - this car is not intended to sell good, but rather to let Acura die slowly...

I think we are here speaking from market position: the new TLX is WAY OVERPRICED... can't scream any louder than this. For that reason, I wish Acura good luck on selling it... they killed few models lately, to come up with 4cyl banger with 50k pricetag (non-Type S of course) to compete with who/what?!?!?!
Please report back as you enjoy your new car
I will say though, if they discount this car as much as their competitors are discounting theirs, the value isn't half bad. Which, based on what we're seeing with the RDX with the 20% discounts, I expect we'll see sooner than later. $40000 for an TLX SHAWD Advance sounds pretty good...
Old 10-02-2020, 05:17 PM
Burning Brakes

On the Audi, I see:
- Better steering-wheel
- A real Gearshift
- 10-inch TouchScreen (if it was an older model with a motorized hidden screen while parked, it would fold-out to that position when you turned-on the car)
- Power Folding Mirrors

... should I go on ?
I didn't want to go there but yeah lol
Old 10-02-2020, 06:48 PM
®

I will say though, if they discount this car as much as their competitors are discounting theirs, the value isn't half bad. Which, based on what we're seeing with the RDX with the 20% discounts, I expect we'll see sooner than later. $40000 for an TLX SHAWD Advance sounds pretty good...
Acura dealers think this car is something special. It's not. Pretty soon we'll see 2 week production halt so the dealers can move the overflowing lots.
Carnage719 (10-02-2020)
Old 10-02-2020, 07:24 PM
Racer

Received 237 Likes on 155 Posts

On the Audi, I see:
- Better steering-wheel
- A real Gearshift
- Power Folding Mirrors

... should I go on ?

.....I still like the TLX interior much much better than the boring to death Audi dashboard, half of the things you mentioned are opinions, the other half do not make any difference or they are trivial at best...the virtual cockpit cost less to the manufacturer than a high quality analog instrumentation pod. I want to drive a car not a video game.

That said, I would never fork anywhere near close to 50K for these "premium" 4 banger sport sedans until the Dodge Charger 392 exists which obliterate them performance wise, humiliate them soundtrack wise, it has one of the most user friendly infotainment system in the industry and being more comfortable doing so for similar coin...
RedOctober (10-03-2020)
Old 10-02-2020, 07:42 PM
Burning Brakes

Received 118 Likes on 85 Posts
Acura dealers think this car is something special. It's not. Pretty soon we'll see 2 week production halt so the dealers can move the overflowing lots.
Could not agree more. This car, at this price point is a fail. It as good at nothing. This is a reflection of the RLX when it came out first time. It was good at nothing, FWD, PAWS, EXPENSIVE. At least it was big on inside....
cjconrad (10-24-2020)
Old 10-02-2020, 08:03 PM
Burning Brakes

Originally Posted by 4G-Lover
.....I still like the TLX interior much much better than the boring to death Audi dashboard, .
It is interesting to hear how many people prefer "form-over-function".
This includes people why are interested in buying it because they "like the way it looks" on the outside ... over how it drives, how fast it is, etc.
Old 10-02-2020, 08:16 PM
Racer

Received 171 Likes on 106 Posts
That kind of discount would make me take a look...
Old 10-02-2020, 08:32 PM
Suzuka Master

Received 2,599 Likes on 1,581 Posts
Taxes in CA are a fact of life. Sales tax in LA is 9.25%. The higher the price of the car the more you pay. We don’t even factor it into the equation. Granted if you don’t buy a car you don’t have to pay it. 🤷🏾‍♂️
I think it matters because at the end of the day its the out of pocket cost that is real not just the cost of the hardware. It like people saying I got my mail order thing for only $50. But its not only $50 when shipping is $20 bucks for UPS ground its $70 + tax.

​​​​​What's real is the amount of the check or note you sign is.
Old 10-02-2020, 08:44 PM
Pro

No way in hell would I pay even a $600 car note. Acura Finance interest rate is 1.9% for 60 months.

Last edited by Honda430; 10-02-2020 at 08:52 PM.
The following 2 users liked this post by Honda430:
CheeseyPoofs McNut (10-03-2020), theShaft (11-05-2020)

Quick Reply: 2021 Acura TLX Test Drive Impressions