2022 MDX price

Search this Thread

Old 04-14-2021, 07:08 AM
Drifting

Received 1,245 Likes on 903 Posts
Originally Posted by Darin Haller
I’m taking delivery of an Advance model in a couple of weeks. The agreed upon price is full MSRP but without any additional dealer add on charges. Also, the dealer agreed to a couple thousand more for my trade than I expected. So, effectively, I’m getting a two thousand dollar discount but the dealer gets to say it is charging full MSRP due to high demand.

By the way, there does some to be a genuine lack of inventory for the Advance package for the dealers in the Tampa Bay metro area. I looked high and low trying to find one already on the lot.
Looks like your dealer found a win-win situation. Not everyone will have a car to trade-in unfortunately.

Congrats and good luck with delivery day!
The following users liked this post:
Darin Haller (04-14-2021)
Old 04-14-2021, 10:37 AM
Burning Brakes

Received 159 Likes on 100 Posts
I’m taking delivery of an Advance model in a couple of weeks. The agreed upon price is full MSRP but without any additional dealer add on charges. Also, the dealer agreed to a couple thousand more for my trade than I expected. So, effectively, I’m getting a two thousand dollar discount but the dealer gets to say it is charging full MSRP due to high demand.

By the way, there does some to be a genuine lack of inventory for the Advance package for the dealers in the Tampa Bay metro area. I looked high and low trying to find one already on the lot.
Advance package is in high demand and there is low inventory, MSRP is what they are selling for most people, yes there are a few exceptions, which are outliers, sounds like you got a solid deal, congratulations!
Old 04-14-2021, 04:00 PM
Cruisin'

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
2022 MDX - Price Update

Hello All,

Just wanted to share we purchased a 2022 Acura MDX over the weekend. I test drove the car several weeks ago and we loved all the tech, the ride, and the much-needed space the car had to offer. We started by looking for an Advance, but once we did a feature comparison; The technology pretty much had everything we needed. We also wanted Black with Espresso interior, but the Brown mixed with a lot of black just made the cabin feel Dark.

We went to Ed Napleton Acura in Elmhurst IL - This place is a total rip-off, they were charging over MSRP, Rang up a total of $62K with Tax Title and Insurance. He had about a 1500 markup for Market Demand; made sense why he had over 80 MDXs sitting on his lot while everyone else had just a handful.

Luckily at the same time, we were in negotiation with Arlington Acura (Palatine, IL). I asked for $55k OTD, They met at $55,540 OTD (TTL, Doc)

Color: Blue
Interior: Graystone
Style: SH-AWD with Tech Pack

Breakdown
MSRP = $54,625
MDX - 51548 - 1000 Conquest = $50548
~4300 taxes
~600 title, lic, documentation
Total: $55,540

With Conquest approx 7.5% discount

Happy Shopping.

Old 04-14-2021, 04:03 PM
Drifting

Originally Posted by wrapster
Hello All,

Just wanted to share we purchased a 2022 Acura MDX over the weekend. I test drove the car several weeks ago and we loved all the tech, the ride, and the much-needed space the car had to offer. We started by looking for an Advance, but once we did a feature comparison; The technology pretty much had everything we needed. We also wanted Black with Espresso interior, but the Brown mixed with a lot of black just made the cabin feel Dark.

We went to Ed Napleton Acura in Elmhurst IL - This place is a total rip-off, they were charging over MSRP, Rang up a total of $62K with Tax Title and Insurance. He had about a 1500 markup for Market Demand; made sense why he had over 80 MDXs sitting on his lot while everyone else had just a handful.

Luckily at the same time, we were in negotiation with Arlington Acura (Palatine, IL). I asked for $55k OTD, They met at $55,540 OTD (TTL, Doc)

Breakdown
MSRP = $54,625
~4300 taxes

Happy Shopping.
That's pretty good! Great job sticking to your guns!
wrapster (04-14-2021)
Old 04-15-2021, 10:48 AM
Drifting

Truecar for my area is reporting an average of 3% off MSRP for the Advance model, which is nearly $2k!

Perhaps the increase in GV80 sales after Tiger's accident increased the urgency?
Old 04-15-2021, 11:04 AM
Burning Brakes

Received 159 Likes on 100 Posts
Originally Posted by ELIN
Truecar for my area is reporting an average of 3% off MSRP for the Advance model, which is nearly $2k!

Perhaps the increase in GV80 sales after Tiger's accident increased the urgency?
it really depends on what part of the country you are in, true car is above MSRP by about $400 in my area
ELIN (04-15-2021)
Old 04-15-2021, 11:47 PM
AMT
2nd Gear

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by wrapster
Hello All,

Breakdown
MSRP = $54,625
~4300 taxes

Happy Shopping.
I am in the Elmhurst area. Who did you deal with at the dealership? Can I reference your deal, any specifics that you can provide about your car that I can share with them?
Old 04-16-2021, 08:49 AM
Cruisin'

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
ill send you DM.
Old 04-16-2021, 09:17 AM
AMT
2nd Gear

Apparently, as new member I can't use private messaging. I have to be a member for 15 days. Feel free to email amt2022mdx@gmail.com

Thanks!
Old 04-16-2021, 09:30 AM
Drifting

Originally Posted by AMT
Apparently, as new member I can't use private messaging. I have to be a member for 15 days. Feel free to email amt2022mdx@gmail.com

Thanks!
You can PM. You just have to keep deleting sent and receive messages since your quota count is 2, I think, as a new member.
Old 04-16-2021, 05:07 PM
Three Wheelin'

Received 168 Likes on 140 Posts
I was at my local dealer today for a routine oil change for my RDX. Talked to the sales guy and right now they are sticking to MSRP. They have a small list of people who pre-ordered via a $1000 "deposit" (but it's not cashed). It's just a sign of faith. Anyway, there is a $1000 discount if you own a 2011+ Acura. You don't have to trade it in, I guess you just have to show proof you own it. I told the guy if he can get me $3000 more discount, I'll be there instantly with a cashier's check. I know that's not possible now, but I told him, I check in each month and see if the situation changes.
Old 04-17-2021, 08:46 PM
Advanced

Received 32 Likes on 22 Posts
I was finally able to secure a test drive in an MDX Tech today after visiting the dealership 2 other times.
I was flip flopping about waiting for the Type S to come out but ultimately the exterior/interior color choices and mostly positive reviews won me over for the Fathom Blue Pearl Advance.
After a series of probing questions about doc fees, MSRP, Invoice, Costco Auto Program, dealers trading cars, and availability, I was presented with the dealer's offer.
I scanned the list and found items such as VTP (vehicle theft protection), GAP insurance, door edge guard, etc. Also, $500 was "inadvertently" added for a premium color choice.
Some more talk about car availability, port swaps, chip shortage, financing, wanting vs. needing a car, etc. led to another price sheet w/MSRP, destination fee of $1025, $1000 loyalty discount, doc fee of $395, title fee, and taxes.
The difference from the initial offer was over $3000. I told them that we were close to a figure I had in mind so I made a counteroffer that split the difference.
I placed a $1000 deposit with my credit card and should be hearing from them 4 to 6 weeks (or sooner).

I know I could have haggled with them for a couple hundred more dollars but I was content with the negotiation.
I figured that they thought they may get me through financing (1.9% for well-qualified buyers) and buying accessories (all season floor mats and splash guards).
I will probably pay off the balance upon delivery and buy from www.oemacuraparts.com or third party.
Old 04-27-2021, 04:47 PM
Three Wheelin'

Originally Posted by papachan
I was finally able to secure a test drive in an MDX Tech today after visiting the dealership 2 other times.
I was flip flopping about waiting for the Type S to come out but ultimately the exterior/interior color choices and mostly positive reviews won me over for the Fathom Blue Pearl Advance.
After a series of probing questions about doc fees, MSRP, Invoice, Costco Auto Program, dealers trading cars, and availability, I was presented with the dealer's offer.
I scanned the list and found items such as VTP (vehicle theft protection), GAP insurance, door edge guard, etc. Also, $500 was "inadvertently" added for a premium color choice.
Some more talk about car availability, port swaps, chip shortage, financing, wanting vs. needing a car, etc. led to another price sheet w/MSRP, destination fee of $1025, $1000 loyalty discount, doc fee of $395, title fee, and taxes.
The difference from the initial offer was over $3000. I told them that we were close to a figure I had in mind so I made a counteroffer that split the difference.
I placed a $1000 deposit with my credit card and should be hearing from them 4 to 6 weeks (or sooner).

I know I could have haggled with them for a couple hundred more dollars but I was content with the negotiation.
I figured that they thought they may get me through financing (1.9% for well-qualified buyers) and buying accessories (all season floor mats and splash guards).
I will probably pay off the balance upon delivery and buy from www.oemacuraparts.com or third party.
All of those add-on fees sound like bullshit to me. I would have been pretty upset if someone was trying to trick me into paying all that. I would have expected a lot more from a "luxury" dealership. Years ago I was considering buying a Toyota and I still remember when the salesman pulled out a 4-square. I was like, what is this bullshit? The only number we need to discuss is the final price before TTL. He couldn't seem to comprehend that I had the money in my checking account and didn't need financing or a monthly payment.

In my case, I would be open to financing if it got me a better deal. I've never financed in my life (I'm almost 50) as I usually just write a check for the total. But if I did finance, I would also pay it off in the first payment. I have a mental block with monthly payments for a depreciating asset.

Also, has anyone else here verified that the published invoice price for Advance trim is $56,810, excluding destination?
Old 05-12-2021, 01:01 PM
Instructor

Received 42 Likes on 23 Posts
Question Opinions Please on Quote

Hi all! I received this quote today for a 2022 ADVANCED. it just came off the truck yesterday and still has plastic on it. Opinions? I have a 2019 Acura MDX SH-AWD Tech with 8,900 miles I will be trading. Thanks!
Attached Files
File Type: pdf
2022 MDX ADV Quote May 2021.pdf (83.6 KB, 292 views)
Old 05-12-2021, 01:29 PM
Drifting

Originally Posted by Bamagirl77
Hi all! I received this quote today for a 2022 ADVANCED. it just came off the truck yesterday and still has plastic on it. Opinions? I have a 2019 Acura MDX SH-AWD Tech with 8,900 miles I will be trading. Thanks!
That's about a $700 markup on the new car (destination included)! If you currently own the 2019, you're paying quite a premium for the latest and greatest!

Looks like the new car is a lease. If you can afford to wait 1-2 years, you don't have to worry about the markup and the money factor on the new lease should be better.

Those doc fees are crazy!!! Try to refuse the window etching since you didn't have a say in the matter.
Old 05-13-2021, 09:56 PM
Car Crazy for Sure!

Received 432 Likes on 299 Posts

Yes, the Advance is in high demand. My dealer has over 30 MDX's....most are A-Specs and Techs. They sell the Advances very quickly. All at MSRP with no add ons. And, yes, there are outliers who get
better deals. Mine is white with parchment and it was the first....the second one like it is finally on the way in. Overall it's their better selling color combo.
Old 05-19-2021, 12:44 AM
3rd Gear

Leasing sounds like the best option for you unless you are going to be consistently >>> 15,000 miles/yr.

You are putting in ~$11.5k as a downpayment. That's a king's ransom in the leasing world. Over 36 months, that's $322/month of downpayment! If you total the car shortly after driving off the lot, GAP insurance will replace the car but you will have nothing to show for the $11.5k you put down (you don't own the car!). What if you wanted to get out of the lease 3-6 months early? That's anywhere from $966 to $1932 you will never see again!

Do you know the money factor that was used? I would suggest you lower the downpayment to something more like $3600 at most ($100/month) and have them adjust the money factor so that your monthly payment doesn't skyrocket. You will most likely pay more than $500/month but at least you have less penalty should any of the above scenarios occur!

A warning to all first-time lessees: you have zero equity in a lease!
Way too many benefits in a lease. If you get into a car accident and bought the car outright, the car depreciates faster. Why not share the liability with Acura, just makes sense. Leasing is more expensive but if you add all the maintenance costs as the care ages it’s worth paying the premium to not have to deal with that. I haven’t bought tires ever since I started leasing, asides from a road hazard replacement.
Old 05-19-2021, 07:31 AM
Drifting

Originally Posted by Dentite
If you get into a car accident and bought the car outright, the car depreciates faster.
Not true. If you have the car properly repaired, it will depreciate at the same rate as a car that hasn't been in an accident. Perhaps you meant the car will be less popular when trying to sell it based on what shows up on the CarFax?
Old 05-19-2021, 10:10 AM
3rd Gear

Not true. If you have the car properly repaired, it will depreciate at the same rate as a car that hasn't been in an accident. Perhaps you meant the car will be less popular when trying to sell it based on what shows up on the CarFax?
Every dealer is going to run a carfax!!! And use that as leverage for giving you less. The car definitely worth less off the bat after the accident. If there are two cars on the lot and one has been in an accident and has a blemish on the carfax and the other doesn't have a blemish, which one would you pick? It's common sense! Carmax/Dealers will all knock you for an accident. Yes you are right the car depreciates the same % thereafter, but the initial drop will initally more. Elin, you know what I meant.
Old 05-19-2021, 11:18 AM
Three Wheelin'

Way too many benefits in a lease. If you get into a car accident and bought the car outright, the car depreciates faster. Why not share the liability with Acura, just makes sense. Leasing is more expensive but if you add all the maintenance costs as the care ages it’s worth paying the premium to not have to deal with that. I haven’t bought tires ever since I started leasing, asides from a road hazard replacement.
The lease vs. buy debate has gone on forever, and I personally only buy (and hold on long term, at least 15 years). The reason I don't see leasing as "worth it" is because in 3 years time, you're basically paying about 50% of the value of the car, and then you return it. Repeat this every 3 years and it gets awfully expensive. Now, I understand you won't ever have a repair bill nor be out of warranty but FINANCIALLY leasing just makes no sense. If you have a way to write off most of the lease expense, or if you are simply just so wealthy that the money is meaningless to you, then leasing is definitely convenient and less stress. As for resale value, because I hold onto my cars for so long, the value is mostly meaningless to me.

This is just my opinion and how I handle my personal finances. When I eventually buy my MDX I will either pay cash out of my checking account or "finance" if it gets me a better deal but pay it off in the first payment. I just don't like holding debt for a depreciating asset.
Old 05-19-2021, 11:28 AM
Advanced

Received 26 Likes on 24 Posts
Like others have said, if you need a new car right now, you gotta do it. If not, you have to give it a little time for inventory to build. The three row SUV market is super hot right now. Try to find a Kia Telluride or Hyundai Palisade sitting on a lot. The demand for those two might help grow inventory for the MDX as their highest trims get pretty close to Acura’s. While those on this forum may not cross shop those two with the MDX, I would bet a large majority would. We have a 2013 RDX with 115K that is still a great car. But like the OP we would like a slightly larger vehicle for our grandkids, so I always keep my toes in the water looking for a great deal. Currently mulling over how much I think I could get off on a remaining 2020 MDX. But don’t know if it’s much more advanced in tech etc. over my RDX.
YEH (05-22-2021)
Old 05-19-2021, 12:11 PM
3rd Gear

I hope you never get into an accident, don't wish that on anyone. A family member of mine bought the RX brand new and within 3 months had a car accident- fast forward four years later and she went to go trade it in. Multiple dealers and carmax offered her 4-5K less than KB value-all cited the accident for 3K less. All of them blamed the accident for the lower valuation. The accident was minor-not a salvage title. Lets be honest, when cars have an accident they sell for lower at the auction and to others looking to purchase. If we were talking corollas and civics this may not hold true but for higher end cars it does.
Old 05-19-2021, 12:31 PM
Drifting

I hope you never get into an accident, don't wish that on anyone. A family member of mine bought the RX brand new and within 3 months had a car accident- fast forward four years later and she went to go trade it in. Multiple dealers and carmax offered her 4-5K less than KB value-all cited the accident for 3K less. All of them blamed the accident for the lower valuation. The accident was minor-not a salvage title. Lets be honest, when cars have an accident they sell for lower at the auction and to others looking to purchase. If we were talking corollas and civics this may not hold true but for higher end cars it does.
I've had accidents with leased cars. I felt great turning it in and not having to deal with the "aftermath"!
Old 05-20-2021, 12:48 PM
Moderator Alumnus

Received 121 Likes on 86 Posts
Originally Posted by schen72
The lease vs. buy debate has gone on forever, and I personally only buy (and hold on long term, at least 15 years). The reason I don't see leasing as "worth it" is because in 3 years time, you're basically paying about 50% of the value of the car, and then you return it. Repeat this every 3 years and it gets awfully expensive. Now, I understand you won't ever have a repair bill nor be out of warranty but FINANCIALLY leasing just makes no sense. If you have a way to write off most of the lease expense, or if you are simply just so wealthy that the money is meaningless to you, then leasing is definitely convenient and less stress. As for resale value, because I hold onto my cars for so long, the value is mostly meaningless to me.

This is just my opinion and how I handle my personal finances. When I eventually buy my MDX I will either pay cash out of my checking account or "finance" if it gets me a better deal but pay it off in the first payment. I just don't like holding debt for a depreciating asset.
Imho the biggest factor is basically how long do you plan to keep your car. The shorter it is, the more leasing becomes the way to go.
The longer you keep a car, assuming a reliable car, the more buying becomes the way to go.
It's been quite lovely being on the tail end of a purchase - no payments, little maintenance, low insurance.

I've actually been debating the whole finance thing. I don't tend to keep a lot of cash, and put it all into the stock market
(index funds, mind you, nothing too crazy). I suspect I'll try to get a low rate and then pay it off semi aggressively.

Old 05-20-2021, 02:35 PM
Three Wheelin'

Originally Posted by ChodTheWacko
Imho the biggest factor is basically how long do you plan to keep your car. The shorter it is, the more leasing becomes the way to go.
The longer you keep a car, assuming a reliable car, the more buying becomes the way to go.
It's been quite lovely being on the tail end of a purchase - no payments, little maintenance, low insurance.

I've actually been debating the whole finance thing. I don't tend to keep a lot of cash, and put it all into the stock market
(index funds, mind you, nothing too crazy). I suspect I'll try to get a low rate and then pay it off semi aggressively.
My position is that changing cars often is a waste of money. If one is going to do that, then I agree that leasing may be the better choice over buying. It's like saying leasing is the "less bad" choice out of two bad choices. Of course, we all waste money in some ways. Obviously leasing is hugely popular and people are free to spend their money as they see fit. I "get" the allure of a new car! I also like new shiny things. But ultimately I like money more!

I have never financed nor leased a car in my life. I've always just brought a cashier's check. I am also heavily invested in stock, bonds, etc. but I also keep a large amount of cash on hand just for short term security. I've always been able to get good deals just paying cash - typically under invoice price. But I've also typically bought cars that did not sell well.
Old 05-21-2021, 10:51 AM
Three Wheelin'

Received 536 Likes on 345 Posts

My position is that changing cars often is a waste of money. If one is going to do that, then I agree that leasing may be the better choice over buying. It's like saying leasing is the "less bad" choice out of two bad choices. Of course, we all waste money in some ways. Obviously leasing is hugely popular and people are free to spend their money as they see fit. I "get" the allure of a new car! I also like new shiny things. But ultimately I like money more!

I have never financed nor leased a car in my life. I've always just brought a cashier's check. I am also heavily invested in stock, bonds, etc. but I also keep a large amount of cash on hand just for short term security. I've always been able to get good deals just paying cash - typically under invoice price. But I've also typically bought cars that did not sell well.
But a depreciating asset is just that so this is one of those situations where the pros/cons to both can be pretty comparable depending on what your goal is. My argument anymore is will you really get 10-15 good years out of modern cars? Technology is progressing rapidly, with all of the electronics in them I doubt they will hold up, one invention or regulation can make your car depreciate even faster, etc.

I typically pay cash for my cars and keep them forever but this seems less and less like the way to go. The best idea is to find a gently used car a few years old and run that forever but I am starting to see the same pitfalls with this as what I have mentioned above.
Old 05-21-2021, 03:37 PM
Moderator Alumnus

Originally Posted by ESHBG
My argument anymore is will you really get 10-15 good years out of modern cars? Technology is progressing rapidly, with all of the electronics in them I doubt they will hold up, one invention or regulation can make your car depreciate even faster, etc.
It is an interesting point. The best you can do is go in with long term intentions, and fate shall decide the rest.

Side note: I was getting price quotes on the 22 MDX in the NY area.

For some reason, one dealer actually called me and we had a nice little chat about things. He didn't have ANY 2022 Advance MDXes and all that he had were pre-purchased orders. He had an order due to be built in July, to be received in August. - but it had slipped in dates and may slip again.
He said if I didn't want to wait that long, I should just grab the car from another dealer who has this model color/combo in stock.
He also didn't think any dealer in the area, due to demand, would budge far off MSRP for the advance - probably $500, which he also offered. (but again, suggested I look around first).

Quite interesting for him to call me to basically tell me to buy from another dealer.

As a matter of fact, the dealer from whom I bought my 01 acura CL has the advance/white/parchment, and they are starting bargaining at 61175, and saying they'll go lower when I go into to talk.
I'm going in tomororow for a test drive. And honestly, if I like it, I imagine I'm going to get it. I don't see prices dropping anytime soon in the next..... 8 months? when chip supply increases AND they catch up with demand?

ESHBG (05-22-2021)
Old 05-21-2021, 03:43 PM
Drifting

It is an interesting point. The best you can do is go in with long term intentions, and fate shall decide the rest.

Side note: I was getting price quotes on the 22 MDX in the NY area.

For some reason, one dealer actually called me and we had a nice little chat about things. He didn't have ANY 2022 Advance MDXes and all that he had were pre-purchased orders. He had an order due to be built in July, to be received in August. - but it had slipped in dates and may slip again.
He said if I didn't want to wait that long, I should just grab the car from another dealer who has this model color/combo in stock.
He also didn't think any dealer in the area, due to demand, would budge far off MSRP for the advance - probably $500, which he also offered. (but again, suggested I look around first).

Quite interesting for him to call me to basically tell me to buy from another dealer.

As a matter of fact, the dealer from whom I bought my 01 acura CL has the advance/white/parchment, and they are starting bargaining at 61175, and saying they'll go lower when I go into to talk.
I'm going in tomororow for a test drive. And honestly, if I like it, I imagine I'm going to get it. I don't see prices dropping anytime soon in the next..... 8 months? when chip supply increases AND they catch up with demand?
Good luck!
Old 05-21-2021, 11:33 PM
Three Wheelin'

Originally Posted by ESHBG
But a depreciating asset is just that so this is one of those situations where the pros/cons to both can be pretty comparable depending on what your goal is. My argument anymore is will you really get 10-15 good years out of modern cars? Technology is progressing rapidly, with all of the electronics in them I doubt they will hold up, one invention or regulation can make your car depreciate even faster, etc.

I typically pay cash for my cars and keep them forever but this seems less and less like the way to go. The best idea is to find a gently used car a few years old and run that forever but I am starting to see the same pitfalls with this as what I have mentioned above.
Well, I've so far kept all of my cars for at least 13 years. Yes, technology changes fast, and don't get me wrong - I love looking at the shiny new tech in cars. Every car I've eventually sold is just for small money, so resale value is really a non-issue for me. I also fully agree that the best move financially is to buy a used car 2-3 years old, where some sucker has already paid 50% of the value from a lease. My "money wasting behavior" is that I want new cars because I'm so particular and anal about keeping my cars in perfect condition that one little ding and I no longer want to buy it.
ESHBG (05-22-2021)
Old 05-22-2021, 10:10 AM
Moderator Alumnus

As a matter of fact, the dealer from whom I bought my 01 acura CL has the advance/white/parchment
Welp, so much for that. They had 2 of them and they're both already sold.
Sellers market for sure.
Old 05-25-2021, 10:20 PM
Moderator Alumnus

I visited the dealer anyway, to see what they had to say.
Note: I had bought a car from this dealer before, so that might have helped.

MSRP: $62175 for advance/white/parchment.
I did not qualify for any discounts.

Total breakdown:
Price of car: $59,804
NYS tire fee: $12.50 (mandatory)
NY tax: $5307.61
NY inspection: $10
Doc fee: $75
Out the door price: $65209.11

A test drive later, and it was a done deal.
No accessories, no trade in.
1.9% 5 year financing

He wouldn't even discuss accessories, actually, he said that they could be added whenever I did the financing work.
Old 06-03-2021, 08:45 PM
Three Wheelin'

Anyone recently buy an MDX for less than MSRP?
Old 06-04-2021, 10:34 AM
5th Gear

I have been contacting several Acura dealers in NJ and SE PA area for 22 MDX AWD-Tech package. Only one dealer in central NJ responded with $1000 off MSRP two weeks ago. All the others are selling at or above MSRP. I guess I will wait for another year or so to make purchase while waiting all the first model year problems to be corrected.
Old 06-04-2021, 12:26 PM
Moderator Alumnus

Anyone recently buy an MDX for less than MSRP?
Mine was $2371 under MSRP, but this might be a repeat buyer discount.

Old 06-04-2021, 05:06 PM
Instructor

Received 53 Likes on 31 Posts
Got mine for 1k off if the damn thing ever arrives plus loyalty and military
Old 06-04-2021, 07:10 PM
Three Wheelin'

My dealer offered me $1000 off for the "loyalty" offer that the factory is doing. Basically, if you own any modern Acura you get $1000 off. But I want more.
Old 06-05-2021, 08:30 AM
Drifting

My dealer offered me $1000 off for the "loyalty" offer that the factory is doing. Basically, if you own any modern Acura you get $1000 off. But I want more.
That's probably the best you can do considering how low the supply is right now.
Old 06-05-2021, 08:32 AM
Drifting

Originally Posted by Puma Jim
Got mine for 1k off if the damn thing ever arrives plus loyalty and military
My guess is that the US government report on UAP's will probably be out before you get your MDX.
Old 06-05-2021, 09:40 AM
Instructor

Received 42 Likes on 23 Posts
Smile Order Placed

I stopped by my local dealer Thursday and let them appraise my 2019 MDX. With trading in my vehicle and $3000, my payment will be $586/36 months (10k miles per year) for a 2022 ADVANCED SH-AWD Black/Black. I qualified for the Loyalty Cash and will get any additional incentives Acura may have at the time of delivery. I placed a $1000 deposit (will be deducted from the down payment) on it Thursday and should be here August/September if he can't locate one in production quicker (dealer's aren't trading due to supply). I took advantage of the trade-in value for my MDX. Plus my lease on it will be up next year anyway. Now, the question is do I want to keep the Bridgestone Tires on it or swap them out for Micehlin's. I have always had Michelin's and love the smooth and quiet ride. My dealer said they will give me a credit on the Alenza's when the vehicle comes in and order Michelin's if I want them. Amy thought's?

Last edited by Bamagirl77; 06-05-2021 at 09:46 AM.
Old 06-05-2021, 10:55 AM
Drifting

Originally Posted by Bamagirl77
I stopped by my local dealer Thursday and let them appraise my 2019 MDX. With trading in my vehicle and $3000, my payment will be $586/36 months (10k miles per year) for a 2022 ADVANCED SH-AWD Black/Black. I qualified for the Loyalty Cash and will get any additional incentives Acura may have at the time of delivery. I placed a $1000 deposit (will be deducted from the down payment) on it Thursday and should be here August/September if he can't locate one in production quicker (dealer's aren't trading due to supply). I took advantage of the trade-in value for my MDX. Plus my lease on it will be up next year anyway. Now, the question is do I want to keep the Bridgestone Tires on it or swap them out for Micehlin's. I have always had Michelin's and love the smooth and quiet ride. My dealer said they will give me a credit on the Alenza's when the vehicle comes in and order Michelin's if I want them. Amy thought's?
Is your 2019 MDX leased or financed?

Quick Reply: 2022 MDX price