2022 MDX price

Search this Thread

Old 03-15-2021, 02:39 PM
Three Wheelin'

Received 168 Likes on 140 Posts
Originally Posted by Gen4MDX
Understood, but it is the Flagship and in high demand, similar to the TL that also had a Type S version (I don’t know the gen, but not the last Gen TL, the gen before it) If it was at the end of a model run, yes by all means, invoice or other much less popular cars. Even though the Lexus RX is at the end of its run, go and try to buy one at invoice, it won’t happen and I still believe you will not be able to buy a new gen MDX at invoice at 6, 12 or even longer. Let’s revisit at 6 and 12 months and see who is right!
I bought a 99 TL way back then, and I remember when it first came out, it was MSRP only. I had a friend who bought one and actually paid slightly above MSRP! I waited 6 months and bought one exactly at invoice. But yes, let's see what happens in a bit. We need production to ramp up and the early deposit people to get their cars.
Old 03-15-2021, 03:08 PM
Advanced

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts
Understood, but it is the Flagship and in high demand, similar to the TL that also had a Type S version (I don’t know the gen, but not the last Gen TL, the gen before it) If it was at the end of a model run, yes by all means, invoice or other much less popular cars. Even though the Lexus RX is at the end of its run, go and try to buy one at invoice, it won’t happen and I still believe you will not be able to buy a new gen MDX at invoice at 6, 12 or even longer. Let’s revisit at 6 and 12 months and see who is right!
I am a little more optimistic. About 3 years ago, I negotiated by email $6000 off MSRP on a silver RX350 for my sister. When she went to the dealer, she wanted the gray color that was sitting next to the silver one waiting for her. The gray one had about $1500 more in factory options. When she called me, I told her to let the dealer know that you would be willing to pay for the price difference and nothing more. What did the manager do? He gave it to her for the same price I negotiated on a cheaper car and not a penny more. I don't know if they did that because they found out she works for a hospital treating children cancer patients. Regardless, my standard price point is around $5k below MSRP for any mass-produced vehicles around $50k. The best time for me is the end of the month, mid-week, or on a raining day in CA.
Old 03-19-2021, 08:04 AM
Drifting

Received 1,255 Likes on 912 Posts
Anyone hear from our retired AF friend? He should have received his MDX by now and posting about it.
Old 03-19-2021, 01:31 PM
Instructor

Received 68 Likes on 47 Posts
Originally Posted by ELIN
Anyone hear from our retired AF friend? He should have received his MDX by now and posting about it.
In my experience on the TLX, MDX, and RDX forums he talks about about the car and the deal he's getting on it a lot and then disappears before he actually takes delivery.
The following 2 users liked this post by mcrompton:
Gen4MDX (03-30-2021), lausy (03-23-2021)
Old 03-19-2021, 02:22 PM
Drifting

Originally Posted by mcrompton
In my experience on the TLX, MDX, and RDX forums he talks about about the car and the deal he's getting on it a lot and then disappears before he actually takes delivery.
Good to know. I won't hold my breath. LOL!
The following users liked this post:
Gen4MDX (03-30-2021)
Old 03-20-2021, 01:21 PM
Burning Brakes

Received 45 Likes on 43 Posts
LOL, people love to make things up.
Old 03-20-2021, 01:25 PM
10th Gear

Received 5 Likes on 2 Posts
what to expect in Lousiana area with respect to % off msrp?
Old 03-20-2021, 01:26 PM
10th Gear

2022 Aspec trim
Old 03-21-2021, 09:06 PM
Car Crazy for Sure!

Received 432 Likes on 299 Posts
Awwww....You boys miss me...I'm so touched, I can't tell you how honored I am to have you wonder where I am. NOT missing you that trash people for telling the truth. I tell the truth,
and then let "any idiots" go crazy thinking I'M THE IDIOT!!

All my deals are much better than most anybody gets...just the way it is. Don't like it or believe...too bad. I'm laughing all the way to the dealer.

So, MY MDX...Adv, white/parchment. Arrived last Thurs after being stuck on the train in Kansas due to the HUGE snow storm to it's West. I've made arrangements...mostly due to
continued weather issues this week, to pick her up this coming Thurs. They do have to put on 2 Acc, tires I had dropped shipped that I wanted, and clear bra, so they needed time to do that,
in between digging out of 2 feet of snow they received...and more hitting tonight.

I don't run away....I write when I want to...and don't when I don't want to. That hard to figure out? Am I obligated to counter punch with the disrespect to all those jealous of me and all my cars,
and the deals I get? NO I am not!! For all you idiots that are true idiots and don't know much about buying.....I paid just a hair over INVOICE for my Adv....plus I got the $1K Loyalty from Acura,
and moneys for the tires off the MDX I sold to the dealer. PLUS....yes, the hits just keep coming when you know what you are doing....I got and always get...20% off all accessories and discounted
labor. So...you all, put that in your crack pipes and smoke 'em. All MDX's at most dealers, including mine are being sold at MSRP. But, I've never paid that, never will have to. Again, for the millionth
time...since some of you just don't get it.....when you buy so many Acura's from the same dealer in a fairly short amount of time.....you get treated well when buying your next one. It's not rocket science.
I spent many yrs cultivating a great rapport and relationship with my dealer. Over the yrs it has paid off for me. It's just that simple.

And, yes, I've purchased TLX's, RDX's and MDX's from my dealer. And, again, I don't disappear after delivery. Just because you missed me so much is touching. But, if I don't see the need to write about
post delivery of my cars....why is that a bad thing? Well, to some of you, you'll make something bad out of Grandma forgetting to make you your fav pie that she promised and forgot...since she is...99!!!!

I don't live my life on AZ like many of you...while you get your _ _ _ _ _ off bashing someone you don't believe or for the hell of it. You all need a life....damn! There are decent folks on here that want info,
help, want to learn, etc....IF I can do that from what I've been through, I will. Those that are "salivating" over something they don't agree with....can't wait to disrespect and trash them. Again, your Mom's
raised you well I see!! Yeah right!!!!

Cancel culture works well when sitting behind your writing device doesn't it? Only cowards do that.

If weather holds, I will pick up my 2022 MDX Adv next Thurs..and IF I feel the need to write about what I like or don't....I will. IF I don't, it's because I like pissing you off. LOL!!
Sure is nice to be so missed!!!
Old 03-21-2021, 09:11 PM
Car Crazy for Sure!

Originally Posted by 3.5RLv-tec?
LOL, people love to make things up.
Since you think you are so smart...and can sit behind your writing device.....pray tell....what did I make up? You're so damn smart...pls, tell me....'cause I don't lie. Like you.
You don't know crap. You speak crap...but, unless you have proof of your LOOSE writing...and accusations....then you don't know nothing.

As far as I can see....EVERYTHING you would write is made up. See, how easy it is to say crap???? Jerk.
Old 03-21-2021, 09:28 PM
Car Crazy for Sure!

Now I'm a "friend?" I am touched...ELIN.....read my answer to a post.

And for all who are "jerks"....you can't call someone a liar unless you have proof. Just a fact. So, IF you have proof....then lay it on me. Otherwise...shut the
hell up. I have better things to do...than come on here and lie. I come on here to talk about MY actual experiences....and....because "some of you" don't like it,
or believe me....you go off like pissed off...jealous little boys. Keep being jealous.....I'm telling about my experiences that I built up over many yrs. And, YES...a
short phone call and my deal is done. It's just that easy...WHEN...you have cultivated a great relationship with a dealer and the Mgr's....over about 11 yrs...with 9
Acuras purchased....well, you just get treated very well. Not rocket science. Just smart on my part.

I am NOT the average buyer....and, I've been told this OFTEN by many GM's over the years going back about...40. Prior to that I hadn't learned just how to really
make the best deals. Again, it matters where you are in this country too. Number of dealers close by...say within 100 miles. If in So. Cal...where there is another dealer around
the corner...it's easy. More "remote areas" you have to establish a strong sales record and relationship over at least 10 yrs...approx. Then again, I hear, some dealers just don't
care how many veh. you've bought from them....they still stick it to you. Well, that happens, and I would drop them to the curb and move on.

Again, I want to "thank" ELIN for missing me and showing such great concern and respect for this Vietnam vet. Kinda chokes me up just thinking about it. Yeah right!! LOL!!
Old 03-21-2021, 09:33 PM
Car Crazy for Sure!

Originally Posted by schen72
I'm waiting for invoice pricing. I've never paid more than invoice for a car in my life. I know I may be waiting for 6-12 months.
I paid "slightly over" Invoice...does that count!! LOL! I did actually. A seasoned and smart buyer can do that. But, it takes yrs of cultivating a relationship and more than
a couple veh. bought from a dealership. Not rocket science. Just smarts!!
Old 03-21-2021, 09:42 PM
Car Crazy for Sure!

20-30 2020 models, right? No one in my area has any '22s.
Hmmm really now? LOL! My dealer has well over 30...either on the way.soon..or on the ground. Selling fast. Mine is sitting there now, waiting for "stuff"
and then me picking up next Thurs.
Now...'20's.....many of the larger dealers have a TON of them, dumped on them by Acura...NOT ordered...to cover the 2 mo. delay of the 2022. But, the '22's are
rolling in now...almost daily. There are 3 Adv, approx 3 A-Specs on the ground...a few Techs, and a couple of Base's.

As I've said before...depends of the dealership, location in the country, etc. IF a dealer, like mine, IS leading in sales every year for it's Dist....then their allocations
are much more than other dealers. One close to me has hardly any...why.....they suck! Have for a long time. NOT all dealers are alike. Simple.
Old 03-22-2021, 07:15 AM
Instructor

Originally Posted by Colorado Guy AF Ret.
Awwww....You boys miss me...I'm so touched, I can't tell you how honored I am to have you wonder where I am. NOT missing you that trash people for telling the truth. I tell the truth,
and then let "any idiots" go crazy thinking I'M THE IDIOT!!

All my deals are much better than most anybody gets...just the way it is. Don't like it or believe...too bad. I'm laughing all the way to the dealer.

So, MY MDX...Adv, white/parchment. Arrived last Thurs after being stuck on the train in Kansas due to the HUGE snow storm to it's West. I've made arrangements...mostly due to
continued weather issues this week, to pick her up this coming Thurs. They do have to put on 2 Acc, tires I had dropped shipped that I wanted, and clear bra, so they needed time to do that,
in between digging out of 2 feet of snow they received...and more hitting tonight.

I don't run away....I write when I want to...and don't when I don't want to. That hard to figure out? Am I obligated to counter punch with the disrespect to all those jealous of me and all my cars,
and the deals I get? NO I am not!! For all you idiots that are true idiots and don't know much about buying.....I paid just a hair over INVOICE for my Adv....plus I got the $1K Loyalty from Acura,
and moneys for the tires off the MDX I sold to the dealer. PLUS....yes, the hits just keep coming when you know what you are doing....I got and always get...20% off all accessories and discounted
labor. So...you all, put that in your crack pipes and smoke 'em. All MDX's at most dealers, including mine are being sold at MSRP. But, I've never paid that, never will have to. Again, for the millionth
time...since some of you just don't get it.....when you buy so many Acura's from the same dealer in a fairly short amount of time.....you get treated well when buying your next one. It's not rocket science.
I spent many yrs cultivating a great rapport and relationship with my dealer. Over the yrs it has paid off for me. It's just that simple.

And, yes, I've purchased TLX's, RDX's and MDX's from my dealer. And, again, I don't disappear after delivery. Just because you missed me so much is touching. But, if I don't see the need to write about
post delivery of my cars....why is that a bad thing? Well, to some of you, you'll make something bad out of Grandma forgetting to make you your fav pie that she promised and forgot...since she is...99!!!!

I don't live my life on AZ like many of you...while you get your _ _ _ _ _ off bashing someone you don't believe or for the hell of it. You all need a life....damn! There are decent folks on here that want info,
help, want to learn, etc....IF I can do that from what I've been through, I will. Those that are "salivating" over something they don't agree with....can't wait to disrespect and trash them. Again, your Mom's
raised you well I see!! Yeah right!!!!

Cancel culture works well when sitting behind your writing device doesn't it? Only cowards do that.

If weather holds, I will pick up my 2022 MDX Adv next Thurs..and IF I feel the need to write about what I like or don't....I will. IF I don't, it's because I like pissing you off. LOL!!
Sure is nice to be so missed!!!
I never said I don’t believe you. I just think you enjoy the deals you get more than the actual cars you purchase. Which would explain why you switch out cars every few months. Once you take delivery you stop posting because well, then you’ve got the same car as anyone else on the forum and you lose your bragging rights. Although for the MDX hype posts you brought in your son who apparently has been sculpted by the gods, so that was a new one. I look forward to this whole precess repeating itself when you get the world’s best deal on the TLX Type-S.

As far as a life and AcuraZine, well you have 600% more posts than I do, so, ya know.
Gen4MDX (04-02-2021)
Old 03-22-2021, 07:27 AM
Drifting

In my area, TrueCar reports that an A-Spec or Advance trim can be had from 1.6-1.8% off MSRP. It's slowly creeping down.

A V6 GV80 is about 1% off MSRP now.
Old 03-22-2021, 07:36 AM
10th Gear

In my book Of deals msrp for msrp and apples to apples in terms of it being new car and condition , assuming it’s within the same business month , if 20 dealers in the state tell you no to the deal you want and 1 says yes.....that’s when you’ve won and didn’t leave any money on the table.
Old 03-22-2021, 12:14 PM
Three Wheelin'

In my area, TrueCar reports that an A-Spec or Advance trim can be had from 1.6-1.8% off MSRP. It's slowly creeping down.

A V6 GV80 is about 1% off MSRP now.
Good news! I have money in hand, waiting for invoice or "near-invoice" pricing, and I can be at the dealer with a check in 30 minutes, haha! I also saw my first '22 MDX in the wild today, here in San Jose.
Old 03-23-2021, 11:41 AM
Moderator Alumnus

Received 121 Likes on 86 Posts
Originally Posted by Colorado Guy AF Ret.
A seasoned and smart buyer can do that. But, it takes yrs of cultivating a relationship and more than
a couple veh. bought from a dealership.
I'd like to point out that either you have this sort of relationship, in which case this advice is not needed,
or you don't - in which case this advice is not helpful in terms of getting a price of a 2022 MDX.
(well, MAYBE helpful if you can build me a time machine)
The following 2 users liked this post by ChodTheWacko:
Gen4MDX (03-30-2021), Ghostrider10-32 (03-30-2021)
Old 03-23-2021, 01:00 PM
Safety Car

Received 3,434 Likes on 1,882 Posts
Originally Posted by ChodTheWacko
I'd like to point out that either you have this sort of relationship, in which case this advice is not needed,
or you don't - in which case this advice is not helpful in terms of getting a price of a 2022 MDX.
(well, MAYBE helpful if you can build me a time machine)
You assume he's saying all this to be helpful, when in all actuality it's probably to thump his chest and toot his own horn.
The following 2 users liked this post by fiatlux:
Old 03-23-2021, 02:30 PM
Instructor

Originally Posted by fiatlux
You assume he's saying all this to be helpful, when in all actuality it's probably to thump his chest and toot his own horn.
Going to go with the latter, unless one is to take “buy 30 cars in 25 years from one dealer” as actual advice for getting a good rate on cars.
The following 2 users liked this post by mcrompton:
Old 03-23-2021, 02:37 PM
Drifting

Going to go with the latter, unless one is to take “buy 30 cars in 25 years from one dealer” as actual advice for getting a good rate on cars.
I wouldn't want that type of turnover rate. The cost of registration, docs, etc. from this many transactions will easily overcome any perceived savings (unless somehow he got those for free, which I doubt). It's nice to have disposable income but I think the "disposable" part is being taken too literally!
The following 2 users liked this post by ELIN:
Old 03-30-2021, 01:04 PM
Drifting

I'm not used to hearing crickets in here. Did the "Ever Given" have an allotment of MDX's on board? j/k
Old 03-30-2021, 02:06 PM
Moderator Alumnus

I'm not used to hearing crickets in here. Did the "Ever Given" have an allotment of MDX's on board? j/k
There's probably not much to talk about until demand dies down a bit and supply builds up.
Although they are definitely starting to show up on lots now.
The following 2 users liked this post by ChodTheWacko:
ELIN (03-30-2021), Gen4MDX (03-30-2021)
Old 03-30-2021, 05:34 PM
Instructor

Received 53 Likes on 31 Posts
There's probably not much to talk about until demand dies down a bit and supply builds up.
Although they are definitely starting to show up on lots now.
I hope so, waiting on mine to show up. Seems most car lots I see of all brands are hurting on inventory. Hopefully my 2022 mdx shows up soon
Old 03-31-2021, 08:58 AM
Intermediate

Received 32 Likes on 20 Posts
Originally Posted by Puma Jim
I hope so, waiting on mine to show up. Seems most car lots I see of all brands are hurting on inventory. Hopefully my 2022 mdx shows up soon
On the good side... On Friday my dealer told me Acura (at least the MDX line) had NOT been affected by the 'chip shortage' that was hurting other car manufacturers
Gen4MDX (03-31-2021)
Old 03-31-2021, 05:08 PM
Instructor

Originally Posted by Ghostrider10-32
On the good side... On Friday my dealer told me Acura (at least the MDX line) had NOT been affected by the 'chip shortage' that was hurting other car manufacturers
good to hear
Old 03-31-2021, 06:30 PM
Car Crazy for Sure!

You know IF you had your facts straight...then MAYBE you might have a point. But, you have to be dramatic to make yourself look like you MAY have a point.

30 cars in 25 yrs fron ONE dealer???? Who said that?? NOT ME! Sure makes it look wild and crazy....but, the FACT is....and I did make an error on an earlier post. I've now
purchased 7 new Acuras since Nov. 2012 from one dealer. I had said 9. Miscounted...so sue me! NOW....is that...30????? Geez guys give me a break. You try so hard to trash
someone...but you use made up numbers, thoughts, etc. that are just not true. Facts...man, get your facts straight...then I'll explain or set you straight...or not.

So, the FACT is...after those 7 new Acuras from one dealer in 8 yrs and 4 mos...along with great management has allowed me to get great deals. This won't
necessarily happen in all cases...I've said that, but, it will work in most cases. In So. Cal. it's even easier..as I've said before...there many more dealerships and
it makes it easier to get a deal. Yes, it still helped when I lived there for 23 1/2 yrs to buy more than one veh. from the same dealer.

ONE KEY THING I THINK MOST OF YOU ARE MISSING...I HAVE A WIFE AND SHE DRIVES ACURAS...SO, OFTEN THERE ARE 2 NEW ONES IN THE GARAGE.
So, all of those 7 were NOT for me to have my butt in the seat of. Get it?? Should make more sense...but, yes, we switch out often. We like to. So what?? Geeez!!
Not always, but, we've had 2 RDX's at one time, an RDX and a TLX...an RDX and a TSX. Get the point?? So, buying for 2 people often.
I am NOT thumping my chest...no way, no how. I'm old, you knuckleheads....When you've been a car geek like me since before I could drive...had a car at 16....and do trade a LOT...
WHY...cause I love cars. It's just that simple. You geniuses on here think you understand or know someone and you obviously do not!! You make up what you want...to help make a
case for yourselves...that I'm an idiot...or this or that. BS.

So...I trade a lot...that's obvious....I like my vehicles that I buy...I don't have to write all about them after I have them....so all the ASSUMPTIONS I read on this thread are just BS. GET IT...BS!!
You don't know me. You read something...and ASSUME you've got the facts....and hell....you are not even close.

Is it not OK to buy a lot of cars...and like them a lot....and not have to write glowing things about each one??? IF I did...THEN you'd really say..."oh, look he's gloating about each and every one he
buys!!" See I can't win. IF I don't talk about them...then I don't care about them....IF I would...then you jump all over that. LOL...you guys are amazingly WRONG. Got to find a new line of work...'cause
trashing people on here with assumptions and made up information that is WRONG....just makes you look really bad.

So, yes, I have my '22 MDX Adv. in my garage...and I really like it. Traded my '19 MDX Adv.....and the '22 is lots nicer...and I liked the '19. I'd like to have the red A-Spec interior...but, the Adv. has
the goodies the A-Spec doesn't. I also have my new '21 Mustang GT, Per. Pack. with every option....my 12th....and yes, I like it a LOT! Would I trade it in a year or 2...sure, for something I'm liking next.
Why...again...TRUTH...I love cars, trucks, SUV's.....I go through them a lot. So what? It's just fun. We aren't supposed to have fun and enjoy while we're still above ground??
I bet some of you...when truth be told...have "things" you spend money on a LOT...that someone else could trash you for...IF they had a mind to. How would that feel?? We do things to make us happy.
I could be buying expensive cigars from Cuba constantly. Spending tons of money....and someone would trash me for that. OK...buying Cuban cigars from a "legal" place in U.S. LOL...is that possible??

Point is there are assumptions that were printed and used to trash me. So, I guess having facts and the truth and real understanding of what a person is really doing doesn't matter. Like the Dems....just make
up crap and try and make it stick. I'll tell the truth...and there's surely nothing in it worthy of all your ire. Other than you have nothing better to do. So sad.

IF you want to be decent and ASK ME TO FIND OUT THE REAL TRUTH then do so. But, stop making up stuff to help your poor little egos....'cause you are using false and made up truths.

I guess you just don't know or care to play nice. I'll call you out when you are making up stuff and trying to convince others how right you are! LOL...how funny!

Old 03-31-2021, 07:02 PM
Car Crazy for Sure!

I wouldn't want that type of turnover rate. The cost of registration, docs, etc. from this many transactions will easily overcome any perceived savings (unless somehow he got those for free, which I doubt). It's nice to have disposable income but I think the "disposable" part is being taken too literally!
So what?? Why do you care and trash me for my turnover rate?? Nothing better to write about? Come on...you've got to be smarter than that...or maybe not.

If turnover and expenses are not for you...that's fine. And, IF it's OK for me to do it AND I don't have a financial problem doing it..which I don't, then what 's wrong with that?? NOTHING!

Damn, man....just because you don't agree for YOU what someone does...LEGALLY and can AFFORD...why is that something for YOU to trash?? Come on..use some common sense.

Most of my life I had to pinch pennies...live payday to payday...or in the early days...work 2 jobs to make the bills. Now I don't have to do that. Sadly for me...it's later in life...but, I have it
now to spend...and I will. So, IF that bothers you...then ERIN....YOU have the problem. Not me. I think I deserve this indulgence in my later yrs....that I didn't have a long time ago.
I know what I'm doing. My home is paid for...my cars...paid for...no bills. That's a good thing...wouldn't you agree?? Well, you do I'm sure...but, you wouldn't admit it...since it's me.
I'm not bragging at all. Just blessed that you work your whole life from age 14 to now I don't have to pinch pennies. And no, I don't have a "yacht" like one idiot bragged about....like so what?
No one trashed him but..me, since he was an idiot in the way he used that approach. IF he were decent...I could care less if he had 3 yachts, 4 Ferraris, and a 15,000 sq. ft. home on the
water with a pier to park all his yachts. Great. Good for him..or anyone...who worked hard and made it.

And I read somewhere that now my son gets trashed...for what reason? He's a Law Enforcement hero...Medal of Valor, Law Enforcement Officer of the Year....side businesses....that make
him a lot of extra cash...a wife that has a great job....so, isn't that the American way? Work hard and make something of yourself? If you don't thing so...I'll buy your boat ticket to Cuba.
He wasn't always in his latest position. He too worked his way up...after dropping out of school...and trying to figure his life out. He did...went back to school...worked hard...worked his
way up, got wiser along the way....thank goodness!!!.....and he made it. Again...that's a problem?? Is he perfect....hell no! Neither am I. But, we're good people. He did it all on his own.
I gave advice..when asked...but, that wasn't often.

Come on ERIN...stop trying to be the "cool guy" that leads the trash talkers by using false and BS info. and made up facts. You do NOT know me...so then you make up things taken
from what I've written....and turned them around....to something that's not me. Just a fact.
Old 04-05-2021, 09:43 PM
Moderator Alumnus

In the 'I didn't really think this through' department, there is already a used 2022 mdx for sale:

< 1000 miles. I wonder how much it costs.
Ghostrider10-32 (04-05-2021)
Old 04-05-2021, 10:10 PM
Intermediate

In the 'I didn't really think this through' department, there is already a used 2022 mdx for sale:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fq0MkEgXjJc

Maybe a dealer demo car or something? (shrug)

Old 04-05-2021, 10:14 PM
Burning Brakes

Received 159 Likes on 100 Posts

Or a Press reviewer vehicle?
Old 04-06-2021, 08:17 AM
Drifting

Anyone else notice the lighter colored skirt in the front and back of this Advance? Looks pretty bad against the liquid carbon metallic paintjob.
Old 04-06-2021, 10:23 AM
Three Wheelin'

Or a Press reviewer vehicle?
You got to be an idiot to buy a press vehicle - one that has been abused and redlined constantly!
Gen4MDX (04-06-2021)
Old 04-06-2021, 10:24 AM
Drifting

Originally Posted by schen72
You got to be an idiot to buy a press vehicle - one that has been abused and redlined constantly!
It's doubtful it was a press vehicle as it has that add-on skirt.

In general, how can you tell if a car was used as a press vehicle?
Old 04-06-2021, 02:37 PM
Three Wheelin'

It's doubtful it was a press vehicle as it has that add-on skirt.

In general, how can you tell if a car was used as a press vehicle?
No idea. But that's why I'm only going to buy new and if it has more than 5-10 miles on it, I don't want it.
Gen4MDX (04-07-2021)
Old 04-13-2021, 08:53 AM
Suzuka Master

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I have a 2018 MDX that is coming off of lease in June and will be looking at the 2022 as one of the options to replace it.

It looks like most places are advertising MSRP. Has anyone had any success in getting a discount off of MSRP?
Old 04-13-2021, 09:05 AM
Intermediate

Originally Posted by Maximized
I have a 2018 MDX that is coming off of lease in June and will be looking at the 2022 as one of the options to replace it.

It looks like most places are advertising MSRP. Has anyone had any success in getting a discount off of MSRP?
I've seen a lot of people who are coming from another Acura post they got a $1,000 loyalty discount
birdonamission (04-13-2021)
Old 04-13-2021, 10:30 AM
Instructor

I got $1000 loyalty, $750 military and $1000 off msrp. Car is on order but with chip shortage no idea when it arrives. I called another dealer to see if they could get one faster and he said yes but also said no way he is coming off msrp so I am stuck waiting for my advance model to come in but for $1000 I can wait
papachan (04-13-2021)
Old 04-13-2021, 11:10 AM
Pro

Received 218 Likes on 135 Posts
Originally Posted by Puma Jim
I got $1000 loyalty, $750 military and $1000 off msrp. Car is on order but with chip shortage no idea when it arrives. I called another dealer to see if they could get one faster and he said yes but also said no way he is coming off msrp so I am stuck waiting for my advance model to come in but for $1000 I can wait
I got the same (loyalty, military, and amount off of MSRP) -- plus the $500 recent graduate incentive. Dodged the chip shortage bullet. Was told it was going to be built between 2/17 and 2/21, then got an email on 2/24 that it was built and should arrive the following week. I took delivery on 3/7. Too bad about having to wait...hopefully it won't be too much longer.
Old 04-14-2021, 05:27 AM
1st Gear

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Full MSRP

I’m taking delivery of an Advance model in a couple of weeks. The agreed upon price is full MSRP but without any additional dealer add on charges. Also, the dealer agreed to a couple thousand more for my trade than I expected. So, effectively, I’m getting a two thousand dollar discount but the dealer gets to say it is charging full MSRP due to high demand.

By the way, there does some to be a genuine lack of inventory for the Advance package for the dealers in the Tampa Bay metro area. I looked high and low trying to find one already on the lot.

Quick Reply: 2022 MDX price