(VIDEO) What is Causing this Chassis Noise?

Search this Thread

Old 06-02-2020 | 10:18 PM
Racer

(VIDEO) What is Causing this Chassis Noise?

What is causing this noise?

I just replaced my front and back brakes and rotors with Bosch.

Last edited by CenturionTL; 06-02-2020 at 10:21 PM.
Old 06-02-2020 | 10:35 PM
Racer

I thought it was the front heat shield, but its still doing it.
Old 06-02-2020 | 10:57 PM
Senior Moderator

brake dustshield
Old 06-03-2020 | 12:40 AM
Racer

I ment dust shield. I bent both front ones front back. I still hear it.
Old 06-03-2020 | 02:18 PM
Racer

bump, any more advice please?
Old 06-03-2020 | 02:53 PM
Racer

Did you push the #12 hardware (in red circle) all the way in? These clips tend to pop out and rub against the rotor edge (yellow) if they are not correctly aligned .

Old 06-03-2020 | 03:36 PM
Racer

yes I made sure.

There is rust on the back spindle, could it be causing this?
Old 06-03-2020 | 04:25 PM
Racer

I assume the spindle is # 6 in the image above. If so, the rust could mis-align the rotor enough to cause a rubbing. I followed the following video closely when replacing my brakes. My rotor was within spec so I did not replace nor remove it.

At the three minute mark, Eric polishes the spindle. In another brake video, he mentioned that he cleans these spindles because the rust can prevent proper alignment of the rotor.

Old 06-03-2020 | 05:45 PM
Suzuka Master

^
I watch all that guys videos!
I will employ his helicoil video when I do my front head cam thrust cover threads.
Old 06-03-2020 | 07:19 PM
Racer

I think its the rear rotors.

After I replaced them, I screwed them in and used an impact driver to make sure they were screwed in tight.

After I put back on the brakes, I noticed that I could slightly move the rotors with my hands.

Why is this and how could I fix this?

I put on BOSH Quiet cast rotors with brakes.

Old 06-03-2020 | 09:05 PM
Racer

Originally Posted by CenturionTL
After I put back on the brakes, I noticed that I could slightly move the rotors with my hands.

Why is this and how could I fix this?
OP - The rust you found may be creating a poor fit of the rotor and the spindle. I would remove the rotor and clean the spindle.

I would not worry too much about the screws that hold the rotor. In many of the Eric O brake videos, the cars are missing those screws. He has mentioned that the wheel lugs do the heavy lifting of keeping those rotors attached to the spindle.
Old 06-03-2020 | 09:08 PM
Racer

Originally Posted by zeta
^
I watch all that guys videos!
Me as well. I hate to admit it, but I've probably watched over ten of his brake videos. I blame the coronavirus.
Old 06-04-2020 | 04:33 AM
Racer

Originally Posted by redbeard1
OP - The rust you found may be creating a poor fit of the rotor and the spindle. I would remove the rotor and clean the spindle.

I would not worry too much about the screws that hold the rotor. In many of the Eric O brake videos, the cars are missing those screws. He has mentioned that the wheel lugs do the heavy lifting of keeping those rotors attached to the spindle.
I sanded down the rust of the spindle when I installed the new rotors. I think the rotors are slightly moving when I am driving.
Old 06-06-2020 | 12:27 PM
Racer

I cant figure out why its doing this. It has over the past several days reduced significantly. I will wait a couple of weeks to see if it resolves on its own as it may be the rust on the spindle causing it. If it doesn't resolve itself I will take a closer look.
Old 06-06-2020 | 12:31 PM
Racer

pictures of the brakes/rotors are on the following page before and after install:

https://acurazine.com/forums/third-g...brakes-987818/
Old 06-06-2020 | 01:23 PM
Racer

I cant figure out why its doing this. It has over the past several days reduced significantly. I will wait a couple of weeks to see if it resolves on its own as it may be the rust on the spindle causing it. If it doesn't resolve itself I will take a closer look.

I hope it clears up for you.

In case you didn't think of this (you seem pretty meticulous so you probably did), did you check the fit between the parking shoe and the new rotor.

I've read of fit issues with non-oem rotors. Usually it is easily solved by adjusting the parking brake tension. There is a way to adjust the shoe to remove all tension. If you remove all tension and the noise is gone, that might be your problem.
Old 06-06-2020 | 02:12 PM
Suzuka Master

I cant figure out why its doing this.
I read your lawsuit. Just curious, have you ruled out low frequency electromagnetic pulsing in the 5kHz range?
Old 06-06-2020 | 04:15 PM
Racer

I hope it clears up for you.

In case you didn't think of this (you seem pretty meticulous so you probably did), did you check the fit between the parking shoe and the new rotor.

I've read of fit issues with non-oem rotors. Usually it is easily solved by adjusting the parking brake tension. There is a way to adjust the shoe to remove all tension. If you remove all tension and the noise is gone, that might be your problem.
The fit of the rotors was fine.

I did major and minor adjustment of parking brake as specified in service manual.

I think it will go away - its rust, I didn't hear it today.
Old 06-08-2020 | 09:57 PM
Racer

I have read this from other AcuraZine members also. This is bad practice.
Old 08-09-2020 | 09:41 AM
Racer

I finally figured out what is causing this:

I mistakenly put semi-metallic brake pads on:

https://www.boschautoparts.com/en/au...s?partId=BP536

I intended to put these ceramics on:

https://www.boschautoparts.com/en/au...s?partId=BC536

But still...the semi-metallic brake pads should not be causing this extreme brake noise. They must be defective with concentration of high metallic fibers.
The following users liked this post:
redbeard1 (08-09-2020)
Old 08-12-2020 | 07:11 PM
Racer

I swapped out the bosh rear brake pads to ceramics.

I also pushed back as much as I could (about 1/4 inch) the rear heat shields.

When I manually turned the new Bosh rotors I put in 2 months ago they were slightly to moderately scaping against the heat shield.

It appears the "Quite Cast" Bosh semi-metallic brake pads are b.s. as when I braked they made a terrible squealing noise.

And it appears that Bosh rotors are poorly manufactured as they are not within OEM specs.

But the combination of these pads and rotors do bite.
Old 08-14-2020 | 08:05 PM
Suzuka Master

Tanveer, just an FYI. You should review some of the PDF's on your 'targeted' website.
Your full name and address are not redacted and in full view.
Old 08-15-2020 | 12:05 PM
Racer

Tanveer, just an FYI. You should review some of the PDF's on your 'targeted' website.
Your full name and address are not redacted and in full view.
I did this deliberately in case anything happens to me.

Watch this video:

Old 08-15-2020 | 12:09 PM
Racer

I read your lawsuit. Just curious, have you ruled out low frequency electromagnetic pulsing in the 5kHz range?
I just filed my lawsuit in the Supreme Court.

https://466f4993-5c1e-4901-951f-421b...5998b8fecc.pdf
Old 08-15-2020 | 12:14 PM
Suzuka Master

^
I observed the video many weeks ago and recently read your latest lawsuit.

Just curious, how would leaving your personal information exposed help you if something happened to you?
Moreover, what is it you suspect that may happen to you?
Old 08-15-2020 | 12:43 PM
Racer

^
I observed the video many weeks ago and recently read your latest lawsuit.

Just curious, how would leaving your personal information exposed help you if something happened to you?
Moreover, what is it you suspect that may happen to you?
Reread the lawsuit.
Old 08-15-2020 | 12:51 PM
Suzuka Master

Reread the lawsuit.
This is what I cannot reconcile in reading your argument:
What is it, your personified reason(s), that makes the alphabet agencies (and their proxies that you allege) want to target & ruin your existence with the activities you charge them with?

Last edited by zeta; 08-15-2020 at 12:53 PM.
Old 08-15-2020 | 01:27 PM
Racer

This is what I cannot reconcile in reading your argument:
What is it, your personified reason(s), that makes the alphabet agencies (and their proxies that you allege) want to target & ruin your existence with the activities you charge them with?
You skimmed through it and didn't read it. Which was the main reason I redacted my name in the beginning because this is how they keep on getting away with this.

To answer your question reread Page 11 and Page 15.

Old 08-15-2020 | 01:40 PM
Suzuka Master

You skimmed through it and didn't read it. Which was the main reason I redacted my name in the beginning because this is how they keep on getting away with this.

To answer your question reread Page 11 and Page 15.

No, CenturionTL, I read the whole submission.

So it was your application to and subsequent denial of employment by the CIA?
That was the 'red flag up the pole' defining occurrence that, from said moment on, compelled this agency to proceed with what you charge for all these years?

Last edited by zeta; 08-15-2020 at 01:42 PM.
Old 08-15-2020 | 02:42 PM
Racer

No, CenturionTL, I read the whole submission.

So it was your application to and subsequent denial of employment by the CIA?
That was the 'red flag up the pole' defining occurrence that, from said moment on, compelled this agency to proceed with what you charge for all these years?

Its a continuation of the MKULTRA Program as explained on Page 15 and 17a. They randomly select individuals who they think are easy targets and can get away with it.

They thought I was an easy target so they chose me. They don't just choose anybody, for example if they wanted to fuck with Tom Brady they wouldn't do that because they would get caught because of his fame.

They enjoy doing this because they are hiding in their spy buildings and have the ability do this remotely do this as explained on Page 4 and 5a.

They are also doing this to thousands of other individuals as explained in Page 5 and Page 31

The individual that is speculated to have started this "gang stalking" is Michael Aquino.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Temple_of_Set

Most of the individuals who are coordinating this within the CIA are pedophiles (Typically, as they have access to sophisticated equipment they have the opportunity release their wildest fantasies). As FBI Bureau Chief Ted Gunderson states in his Affidavit.

https://466f4993-5c1e-4901-951f-421b...5b76fad62c.pdf

Michael Aquino was also sexually attracted to children:

https://law.justia.com/cases/federal.../957/139/2044/

They are also targeting Donald Trump and feverishly trying to deny this. The CIA motto is "Presidents Come and Go We Are Here to Stay."

You may have heard of QAnon:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/QAnon

A CIA Analyst got Donald Trump impeached:

Also Watch this:

You should also read this article:

http://whale.to/b/akwei.pdf?source=post_page

Last edited by CenturionTL; 08-15-2020 at 02:45 PM.
Old 08-15-2020 | 03:30 PM
Suzuka Master

^
So, let me get this straight.
As you arrived to be interviewed by the CIA HR folks on that fateful day, you were a happy go lucky bloke with your whole life ahead of you, no?

Then, let's say during the 30-45 minute 'get to know you' application submission process, something happened that would indicate to them (CIA) you would be a perfect 'random individual' to target specifically for the expansion of MKULTRA Program knowledge?

Were there any clues, that you recognized during the interview process, that would alert you to this fact (being a perfect random target), other then coming to that conclusion after you heard the 5'9 African American women closely following you '...humming in a loud manner', when this purported harassment began?

Something should have stood out during the interview? You, IMHO, present yourself as a highly educated individual. There must have been something unusual, that you over looked, that would help explain why you think you were chosen?

For example rigorous and intrusive back ground investigative questions; political affiliations / beliefs; specific educational credentials or the lack thereof et al; for the position you were applying for that would immediately compel this agency to add you to this claimed MKULTRA program list?

Just trying to understand your interpreted 'trigger point' on that job fair day.
Old 08-15-2020 | 07:45 PM
Racer

^
So, let me get this straight.
As you arrived to be interviewed by the CIA HR folks on that fateful day, you were a happy go lucky bloke with your whole life ahead of you, no?

Then, let's say during the 30-45 minute 'get to know you' application submission process, something happened that would indicate to them (CIA) you would be a perfect 'random individual' to target specifically for the expansion of MKULTRA Program knowledge?

Were there any clues, that you recognized during the interview process, that would alert you to this fact (being a perfect random target), other then coming to that conclusion after you heard the 5'9 African American women closely following you '...humming in a loud manner', when this purported harassment began?

Something should have stood out during the interview? You, IMHO, present yourself as a highly educated individual. There must have been something unusual, that you over looked, that would help explain why you think you were chosen?

For example rigorous and intrusive back ground investigative questions; political affiliations / beliefs; specific educational credentials or the lack thereof et al; for the position you were applying for that would immediately compel this agency to add you to this claimed MKULTRA program list?

Just trying to understand your interpreted 'trigger point' on that job fair day.
"The reasons why someone is initially targeted for gang stalking may vary. Sometimes, the victim may be a political activist. Others may have simply been in the wrong place at the wrong time. Apparently, corporations have been known to hire these stalking groups to silence people who were once in their employ. Members of the stalking gangs may be lied to about the target; possibly convinced that the person is a deviant who should be driven out of town."

https://www.theagencyinc.net/true_st...ngstalking.pdf

Old 08-15-2020 | 07:47 PM
Racer

Old 08-15-2020 | 09:35 PM
Suzuka Master

"The reasons why someone is initially targeted for gang stalking may vary. Sometimes, the victim may be a political activist. Others may have simply been in the wrong place at the wrong time. Apparently, corporations have been known to hire these stalking groups to silence people who were once in their employ. Members of the stalking gangs may be lied to about the target; possibly convinced that the person is a deviant who should be driven out of town."
This does not paint a picture of the circumstances that happened to you at the University of Maryland-College Park's spring Career Fair in 2013.

IIRC'ly you provide this very information in your lawsuits and they continue to be dismissed.

Your personified version of events would be more convincing.

Good Luck in your endeavors.
Old 08-15-2020 | 09:47 PM
Racer

This does not paint a picture of the circumstances that happened to you at the University of Maryland-College Park's spring Career Fair in 2013.

IIRC'ly you provide this very information in your lawsuits and they continue to be dismissed.

Your personified version of events would be more convincing.

Good Luck in your endeavors.
Read this:

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC7178134/

The reason my case are getting dismissed because they are exerting their influence over the Federal Judges to conceal this, many others have filed lawsuits and they have also have gotten dismissed.

I believe I am the first one to take this to the Supreme Court of the U.S. as I have researched and not found anyone else that has done so.
Old 08-15-2020 | 09:49 PM
Racer

Watch this video, it will better help you understand:

The aftermath:

Old 08-15-2020 | 09:53 PM
Racer

They were doing this to him and this is what he did:

Live version:

Short version: