Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Who got owned this weekend?...

Search this Thread

Old 09-28-2009, 08:45 AM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Unhappy Who got owned this weekend?...

NOT ME!!!! ... AAAHHH HAH HAH HAAAAAA....

I was racing this IS 350..... yes a 305 WHP IS350.... against my 06 TL....I know in a st8 away I would have been owned... but anything is possible. On the highway back home, not to much traffic, an IS350 zooms past me, I accerate and next thing you know me and him are swirving left and right passing cars, neck to neck and then I cut him off, it felt like I was in the racing part of the GRAND THEFT AUTO 4 game... knowing the landscape of the road, I knew there was a HUGE pot hole comming... I'm talking about a smashing-ur-left-20-inch-rim-into-the-engine kind of pot hole... which was on the left lane.... three cars occuping the 3 right lanes leaving the left lane the only one to pass them.... with the 350 on my ARS, I made a dash to the left before the 350 had a chance to, fast enough to pass the the other vehicles and avoid the pothole.... sadly enough when the 350 followed me to the lane... he was not quick enough to avoid the pothole... he lost control and smashed into the gaurd rale... ( I felt like I was watching Live free or Die hard in my rear view mirror) The car flew into the air... and rolled 3 times before stopping.... my heart told me to STOP.... my TL told me to slow down .... but my right foot told me TO GET THE F out of there before I get arrested for reckless driving, drag racing, speeding, having 5% tints, 5 unpaid traffic violations, and not wearing a seat belt. SOOOOO... I beat that MOFO.... HAHAHAHA... thats what u get for racing a TL but on a serious note... I hardly ever hear about anyone getting owned... but who would like to share when they got owned...

P.S.

I have been owned SEVERAL times.... like ALOT of times... but I never owned anyone like this....this badly before....
Old 09-28-2009, 08:48 AM
Racer

what the hell...
Old 09-28-2009, 09:12 AM
Nighthawk Black Pearl

Thumbs down

:thumbsdow and I think you should be ban for doing something stupid like that.
Old 09-28-2009, 09:22 AM
Advanced

Way to incriminate yourself on a public forum........you pwned yourself.
Old 09-28-2009, 09:36 AM
Banned

Originally Posted by ridenfish39
Way to incriminate yourself on a public forum........you pwned yourself.
OK?.... how did I just incriminate myself?.... I don't have any pics... i didn't post any personal info... no license plate numbers... not even a color discription of my car... how tall am I , body weight, hair color, ethnicity.... all this threads tells is how I was a part of a serious automobile accident... and besides.... ALL drivers should know the possible consequences of drag racing.... it's not my fault..... I feel bad for the guy though.... that lexus was sexy... OWELL....
Old 09-28-2009, 09:38 AM
Banned

I guess the only info I have about my self is that I'm 21, puerto rican, in boston and a TL..... but how many 21 year old puerto ricans with TL's live in Boston? ALOT.
Old 09-28-2009, 09:40 AM
.... .... .... ... ....

Received 16 Likes on 16 Posts
wow....no comment...

you should have ATLEAST...have some respect for yourself...

smh
Old 09-28-2009, 09:41 AM
Banned

IT'S NOT MY FAULT..... I'm just a guy telling a story.... I bet alot of ppl have done worse.... I mean honeslty now.... I know it was stupid... but it was FUN, albiet dangerous... but you only gots one life to live.... I have a story to tell to my grand kids...
Old 09-28-2009, 09:42 AM
.... .... .... ... ....

yes you were telling a story......

but its the way you told the story..

Old 09-28-2009, 09:45 AM
Under construction

Received 96 Likes on 68 Posts
If that driver is hurt or in serious condition, your getting arrested dumbass! Have fun dealing with the Azine mob. Your fucked, douchebag!
Old 09-28-2009, 09:46 AM
Banned

Originally Posted by Blazing GT
wow....no comment...

you should have ATLEAST...have some respect for yourself...

smh
WHAT do you mean? respect for my self?.... it was two guys racing on the highway.... we knew the risks.... well atleast I did.... I don't know what ppl are judging me on.... the racing .... or leaving the guy behind..... I know I should have stopped for the guy and see if he was alright... BUT JESUS.... If i choose that fate... I'd be in JAIL..... J-A-I-L..... no thanks... I least I have the honesty to say I was wrong....
Old 09-28-2009, 09:46 AM
Racer

Originally Posted by Esquee
OK?.... how did I just incriminate myself?.... I don't have any pics... i didn't post any personal info... no license plate numbers... not even a color discription of my car... how tall am I , body weight, hair color, ethnicity.... all this threads tells is how I was a part of a serious automobile accident... and besides.... ALL drivers should know the possible consequences of drag racing.... it's not my fault..... I feel bad for the guy though.... that lexus was sexy... OWELL....

Hmm, 06 Acura Tl in the boston area, look up a car with 3 unpaid traffic violations and take a look at the traffic cameras that big brother has.. It's not too difficult.

I would have pulled over and checked to see if the guy was okay regardless of violations. I would have just said I was driving by and saw him flip and pulled over. If the guy was also able to talk, I would stay there and say i saw him hit a pot hole which caused the accident so he does not get into trouble but then again, I'm a nice guy.
Old 09-28-2009, 09:51 AM
Banned

Originally Posted by Zigma
Hmm, 06 Acura Tl in the boston area, look up a car with 3 unpaid traffic violations and take a look at the traffic cameras that big brother has.. It's not too difficult.

I would have pulled over and checked to see if the guy was okay regardless of violations. I would have just said I was driving by and saw him flip and pulled over. If the guy was also able to talk, I would stay there and say i saw him hit a pot hole which caused the accident so he does not get into trouble but then again, I'm a nice guy.
I get what you mean.... yeah I'm an a-hole for leaving and I know about the camara... there a known in that region of the high way.... I've done some stuff through there that I should have been caught for, if there were camaras..... anyways.... DO YOU KNOW THE SENTENCE FOR ALL THOSE VIOLATIONS..... not to mention the witness's that probably saw the whole thing and snitched..... look... if it was me in that lexus.... I would'nt blam anyone else but me.... ok... I would'nt care if the other guy came back to see if I was OK... because I know the risks..... and VIN DIESEL WOULDN'T HAVE STOPPED FOR NOBODY NIETHER.... paul walker stopped cuz he knew the guy.... and he wanted VIN to get away before the cops came..... see... I"M NOT THE ONLY ONE WHO THINKS LIKE THIS!!!!!
Old 09-28-2009, 09:53 AM
Nighthawk Black Pearl

I guess the only info I have about my self is that I'm 21, puerto rican, in boston and a TL..... but how many 21 year old puerto ricans with TL's live in Boston? ALOT.
Sorry to tell you but the Admins of Azine (aka RonA) does know what your IP address is and will be able to track you down.
Old 09-28-2009, 09:55 AM
Banned

Talking

Originally Posted by alexSU
If that driver is hurt or in serious condition, your getting arrested dumbass! Have fun dealing with the Azine mob. Your fucked, douchebag!
Are you serious? there is an Azine mob?.... you act like I care.... what u guys gonna do? delete my profile?.... how am I fucked?... I really don't understand what you could possibly do that would greatly affect me....you don't know where I live...what I look like.... wow.... I don't care... i just felt like sharing my weekend experience.....
Old 09-28-2009, 09:58 AM
Banned

Originally Posted by Manapuaman
Sorry to tell you but the Admins of Azine (aka RonA) does know what your IP address is and will be able to track you down.
OK... unless you have a static IP address, then maybe ur screwed... but if you have a DHCP setup which changes everytime you are on the internet... then theres nothing the admins can do.... and all the admins can do is report this... they have no actual prof that I was the culpret.... or if this story is even true.... the only tru way to trck me is with the MAC address..... learn ur facts....
Old 09-28-2009, 09:59 AM
Under construction

Received 96 Likes on 68 Posts
Are you serious? there is an Azine mob?.... you act like I care.... what u guys gonna do? delete my profile?.... how am I fucked?... I really don't understand what you could possibly do that would greatly affect me....you don't know where I live...what I look like.... wow.... I don't care... i just felt like sharing my weekend experience.....
Your weekend experience probably got someone hurt! You care about that?? Too late for apologies, you should have stopped in the first place and excepted the consequences for your actions, grow up!
Old 09-28-2009, 10:00 AM
Banned

WHY ARE PPL ATTACKING ME?

i'm not talking SHiz about any here... you got to see my side of the story.... It's not like I had time to think about it.... it was an impulse.... and I had to go with wat I thought at the moment was right...
Old 09-28-2009, 10:02 AM
Racer

OK... unless you have a static IP address, then maybe ur screwed... but if you have a DHCP setup which changes everytime you are on the internet... then theres nothing the admins can do.... and all the admins can do is report this... they have no actual prof that I was the culpret.... or if this story is even true.... the only tru way to trck me is with the MAC address..... learn ur facts....
means nothing, your isp will be able to track you down by IP even if it is dynamic. learn YOUR facts.
Old 09-28-2009, 10:03 AM
.... .... .... ... ....

Originally Posted by Zigma

that is all you had to do...
Old 09-28-2009, 10:03 AM
Racer

Your weekend experience probably got someone hurt! You care about that?? Too late for apologies, you should have stopped in the first place and excepted the consequences for your actions, grow up!
I would have stopped to check and make sure its okay... but consequences, jail, license suspended? no thanks...
Old 09-28-2009, 10:05 AM
Banned

Hey hey hey hey.... slowdown.... I didn't mean to be a jackass at that moment... and the guy could've slowdown ok... I didn't push him into the guard rale.... I didn't shot at him.... HE FOLLOWED ME INTO THE LANE.... does anyone understand what IM saying?.... IT"S NOT MY FAULT.... HE TAILED ME AND THEN HE MESSED UP..... I was just enjoying a little race.... it's not my fault.... EVERYONE RACES ONE IN A WHILE..... you guys can call me what ever you want.... I RESPECT ur opinoins.... but you got to see what i see....
Old 09-28-2009, 10:07 AM
Banned

Originally Posted by Blazing GT
that is all you had to do...
not really... its more complex then that... theres no camaras in that area... BOSTON IS HUGE.... Tl's are abundent and IP's are useless when on DHCP....
Old 09-28-2009, 10:08 AM
FTW

Received 84 Likes on 45 Posts
LOL this thread is full of win and by win I mean fail.

Re-read what you typed and think about why you got the responses from the other users.
Old 09-28-2009, 10:11 AM
Banned

Look... I'm not looking to make enemies... I just wanted to tell about my racing experience... my bad if it sounded kind of reckless and uncaring.... but I did feel bad, really bad.... but I ain't going to jail.... minimum in my situation is 5 years and a huge fine.... no thanks.... I rather be a jerk...
Old 09-28-2009, 10:12 AM
Nighthawk Black Pearl

Ok you believe what you want.