Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Tips for Removing Dings/Minor Dents From TL's

Search this Thread

Old 02-10-2008, 11:25 PM
Cruisin'

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Tips for Removing Dings/Minor Dents From TL's

Hey guys and gals, I've been a proud owner of a TL for about 6 months now and I am having some issues with the losers who park next to me. I owned a Jeep before my TL and in the 3 years I had it I never got more than a few little scratches. I now go out of my way to park away from other people and I've already gotten 3 minor dings in less than 6 months. They are absolutely driving me crazy as they aren't huge dents but noticeable enough that as you look at the car from certain angles they are clearly indents. I'm not sure if my Jeep just had a different strength of doors and panels but this has to be the most frustrating thing ever. I've seen some tips online and I'm wondering if anyone has tried anything like using the dry ice or c02 removal tricks and had success on their TL. I would really hate to fork over cash for paint less dent repair when there was an easier fix for them. I really would give anything to be there when those a$$holes get out of their cars and hit mine.... Any help would be appreciated, I'm sure I just need to get over it but it bothers me to spend so much money on something only to have it scarred by small dents and marks. Thanks!!!
Old 02-11-2008, 12:44 AM
Racer

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Go to dentbusters or dent wizard and get it done right. Dont get the ding king thing. It cost me twice as much to fix the "volcano" dent it created which is harder to get out than regular door dings. co2 works for large dents, but I never got it to work with door dings.