3G TL (2004-2008)
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Rolled Over My 2008 TL.

Search this Thread

Old 05-14-2009, 12:25 AM
I have car ADD

Received 51 Likes on 38 Posts
wow... i'll tell you....reading this thread, and all these links and pictures... got me thinking twice about when i open up the throttle.

im responsible, but do love a spirited drive here and there....i guess i really need to knock it off too.... getting too old for this shit..

that 350Z story, was pretty sad... old lady died... for nothing...because some folks gave their dumbass 17 year old a 350z.... and now their son is dead...

Im happy my first car was a 1992 explorer with 200,000 miles on it... i wasnt street racing in that thing!!! i will NEVER buy my kid a fast car when they're in high school
Old 05-14-2009, 12:28 AM
I have car ADD

Received 51 Likes on 38 Posts
Originally Posted by timmahh
:IBFStylezzzpurchasdaesalvage350zthatwillbreakinto 2at85mphuphillomg:

thats hilarious

Originally Posted by tmnhs81
For $5.5K that Z is not bad.
it really is a sweet deal... GREAT project car ....
Old 05-14-2009, 12:29 AM
F-SPORT

Received 65 Likes on 60 Posts
Goodness blackura, that link... i looked till the brains on the pavement part and after that there was a warning saying her head......I stopped. Yikes!
Old 05-14-2009, 12:32 AM
Drifting

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Originally Posted by BLACKURA_NY
it really is a sweet deal... GREAT project car ....
definitely is, once you get rid of that sorry excuse for a tranny
Old 05-14-2009, 12:44 AM
e92 335i

Received 54 Likes on 33 Posts
Originally Posted by BLACKURA_NY
i will NEVER buy my kid a fast car when they're in high school
amen
Old 05-14-2009, 03:26 AM
Race Director

Received 1,794 Likes on 1,347 Posts
Originally Posted by Majofo
I'm such an asshole...

I found him:

http://forums.nicoclub.com/zerothread/423367
Hmmm. Now I'm confused. Is he from Texas or California? I'm guessing it's Cali since he's now removed "Modesto area" and his age from his signature on this forum. Also, it's hard to tell, but the license plate in the second picture looks like a Cali plate. There also is a 7 year age difference between his info on that forum and what he used to list his age here as.
Old 05-14-2009, 04:09 AM
RPF1+RS3 FTW

Received 273 Likes on 179 Posts
lol nice work Majofo, and it seems as though timmahh already owned him pretty good over there
Old 05-14-2009, 07:18 AM
Safety Car

Received 57 Likes on 35 Posts
ok so who posted on nicoclub.com yesterday bc some of the posts got deleted....I couldn't help but post a link to this thread up for them though so we will see if that gets deleted lol
Old 05-14-2009, 08:13 AM
Nismo TL yo!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
LMAO....this thread just got epic with Majofo found him on NICO and now people are calling him out over there. Looks like his forum life is over.....
Old 05-14-2009, 09:21 AM
Burning Brakes

Old 05-14-2009, 09:33 AM
Secret Agent

Received 31 Likes on 16 Posts
Google his user name.
Old 05-14-2009, 10:03 AM
Chapter Leader (Southern Region)

Received 11,843 Likes on 8,574 Posts
Well I found his myspace & facebook page.. I'm not going to post it but I will post this screen cap of his about me. He's a sharp looking kid and I'm sure he has a lot of people that care about him but damn.. that ready to die in a fiery car wreck attitude is not cool.. This guy needs to mature quick otherwise he might not see 22 and might take out innocent people as well.. sad.

To the OP - Gary.. I lost my best friend while I was in High School. He was the same age as you and a real cool guy. He wrecked his two previous cars, a hyundai (crashed into wall driving wrecklessly while filming a student film) and an integra (sharp turn that put him on two wheels and flipped his car). His mom bought him a new Jeep for his 20th birthday. I moved away when he died but what I do know is he got behind the wheel after his girlfriend had refused his marriage proposal, she wanted to live it up and party instead. The police say he was going too fast downhill and lost control going over the hill. He left a lot people empty inside.. wise up otherwise you'll hurt a lot more people than just yourself.

Old 05-14-2009, 10:16 AM
Burning Brakes

Majofo - you sir, scare me, lol j/k

Seriously thou, good words.

wise up otherwise you'll hurt a lot more people than just yourself.
And sorry about your loss with your friend.
Old 05-14-2009, 10:27 AM
Safety Car

Majofo, you are funny as hell....this is like crazy stalker shit but I like it

I am actually starting to feel bad for contributing to this....
Old 05-14-2009, 10:28 AM

Originally Posted by ankur914
Majofo - you sir, scare me, lol j/k

Seriously thou, good words.

And sorry about your loss with your friend.
I can tell you where he works as well.. want a phone number? lol.. I don't mean to harm anyone or put anyone out for a stoning or ridicule but this guy looks like a good kid.. very artistic, into cars, tats, ladies, a bit emo, but still looks like a good kid.

If you check out those posts of the two 350Z's I put up.. both of those fatal accidents were 18-21 y.o.'s going too fast.. the last one the Z was ripped in half and in the first one the engine is found like 100 yrds from the wreck..

My buddy was a good guy, he'd get you rolling. He was raised by his mom and she loved him dearly. We lived in the same apartment complex and I'd catch a ride with him to school almost everyday. I couldn't even muster the courage to face his mom again after his death when I went back to visit.. it's been so long.. but the loss is still great. R.I.P. Anthony "Anton" Leslie.
Old 05-14-2009, 10:30 AM
FTW

Received 84 Likes on 45 Posts
male to male stalker.

I'm scared!
Old 05-14-2009, 10:31 AM

Originally Posted by lusid
male to male stalker.

I'm scared!
- you're next!
Old 05-14-2009, 10:33 AM
Safety Car

Majofo, I am very sorry about the loss of your friend. I lost one of my best friends in a car accident as well so I know it is hard.......very very sad.
Old 05-14-2009, 10:39 AM
Advanced

I suppose it's about time for me to come back and start the fire again?

This accident occured quite awhile ago all is settled, and I'm kinda shocked to see the reactions. Maybe I did sound ungrateful to be alive who knows? Bottom line is I simply wanted to share my experience, along with a little sarcasm and a handful of 30+ men who are jealous of a 20 year old self-employed boy that can actually "AFFORD" his own TL decided to take this whole thing the wrong way.

I said in the beginning yea I messed up. I thought I had control of this damn car but obviously not. I was lucky in every way imaginable, but stoning someone on a forum is not getting a point across. Especially when it becomes a stalking experience... This is really sad.

And yea Bearcat I'm "explaining" myself.

I can tell you where he works as well.. want a phone number? lol.. I don't mean to harm anyone or put anyone out for a stoning or ridicule but this guy looks like a good kid.. very artistic, into cars, tats, ladies, a bit emo, but still looks like a good kid.

If you check out those posts of the two 350Z's I put up.. both of those fatal accidents were 18-21 y.o.'s going too fast.. the last one the Z was ripped in half and in the first one the engine is found like 100 yrds from the wreck..

My buddy was a good guy, he'd get you rolling. He was raised by his mom and she loved him dearly. We lived in the same apartment complex and I'd catch a ride with him to school almost everyday. I couldn't even muster the courage to face his mom again after his death when I went back to visit.. it's been so long.. but the loss is still great. R.I.P. Anthony "Anton" Leslie.
Old 05-14-2009, 10:43 AM
Safety Car

Old 05-14-2009, 10:51 AM
FTW

Received 84 Likes on 45 Posts
this thread doesn't deliver
Old 05-14-2009, 10:53 AM
Burning Brakes

Just throwing this out there...

IBFStyles, you stated that this happened a while ago, so i assume that you have learned from your mistakes. Its hard to believe that you did not have an epiphone of any kind flipping 4 times, looking at your totaled car, and then viewing your injuries in light of the entire situation

Based on your responses, i think you have reached that stage where you are simply "laughing" at an otherwise horrible mistake? (You know...something bad happens today, but like a year from now you can "laugh" at it...)

Regardless, all we hope is that you have learned a valuable lesson. We ALL have worn the invincibility cloak when we were youunger doing dumb things such as jumping off of swings onto a concrete pavement as children, doing "dangerous" bike tricks as preteens, and driving fast as teens. We just dont want some sort of tragedy have to happen so that remove that false invincibility cloak.

PS - no one here is jealous of you having the ability of purchasing a TL. If anything, good for yoU!
Old 05-14-2009, 10:57 AM

We're not trying to kill your online identity or stone you but maybe shake the shit out of you to wise up. Going 85+ isn't worth it.. take it easy.. especially now that you have a Z. I suggest taking your car to the track / autocross meet to truly know your vehicle's limits but keep it off the street by all means. Opening it up on the highway or having a little fun through the twisties is one thing but going 85-100+ is inherently dangerous.. something is bound to go bad, real bad.. luckily for your experience you walked away and no one was hurt.

20 y.o. who can afford to pay for an '08 TL sounds like you're on the right track. I hope you are continuing your education though. The short money now may not be guaranteed to grow unless you get an education. For your sake and for all of us.. drive safe.
Old 05-14-2009, 10:57 AM
it's me, Alan Rickman.

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
Originally Posted by IBFStyles

This accident occured quite awhile ago all is settled, and I'm kinda shocked to see the reactions. Maybe I did sound ungrateful to be alive who knows? Bottom line is I simply wanted to share my experience, along with a little sarcasm and a handful of 30+ men who are jealous of a 20 year old self-employed boy that can actually "AFFORD" his own TL decided to take this whole thing the wrong way.

I said in the beginning yea I messed up. I thought I had control of this damn car but obviously not. I was lucky in every way imaginable, but stoning someone on a forum is not getting a point across. Especially when it becomes a stalking experience... This is really sad.

And yea Bearcat I'm "explaining" myself.

" a handful of 30+ men who are jealous of a 20 year old self-employed boy that can actually "AFFORD" his own TL decided to take this whole thing the wrong way."

See.. that's what pisses people off. The other people here have TLs... so why would they be jealous?

I'm 25, drive a TL, and have two houses.. sooo... :urbethejealous:

Old 05-14-2009, 10:59 AM
Safety Car

^ I agree, NOBODY here is jealous....get it together, we all have TL's or most of us anyway
Old 05-14-2009, 11:04 AM

I'm 25, drive a TL, and have two houses.. sooo... :urbethejealous:

Two houses... 2 for 1 sale? lol.. now I'm jealous..
Old 05-14-2009, 11:05 AM
Burning Brakes

damn u guys are fuckin nuts
Old 05-14-2009, 11:08 AM

Originally Posted by TLNY04
damn u guys are fuckin nuts
Old 05-14-2009, 11:09 AM
I got the Shifts

Received 230 Likes on 163 Posts
everyone forgot about me so i decided to come back over here because i needed attention.
Old 05-14-2009, 11:25 AM
Advanced

I never said that the only reason I came out of this accident was because I'm an indestructable teen...

That car is what saved my life and that's why I decided to show it on the "ACURA" forums. Coming out with elbow scratches on a rollover this severe... I think that acura at least deserved a compliment for that. And if I indeed did that in most other cars I'd have been dead.

I realize some of my comments afterward are sarcastic. But my main goal here on this forum was to show users my experience and what the TL has done for me.

Originally Posted by ankur914
Just throwing this out there...

IBFStyles, you stated that this happened a while ago, so i assume that you have learned from your mistakes. Its hard to believe that you did not have an epiphone of any kind flipping 4 times, looking at your totaled car, and then viewing your injuries in light of the entire situation

Based on your responses, i think you have reached that stage where you are simply "laughing" at an otherwise horrible mistake? (You know...something bad happens today, but like a year from now you can "laugh" at it...)

Regardless, all we hope is that you have learned a valuable lesson. We ALL have worn the invincibility cloak when we were youunger doing dumb things such as jumping off of swings onto a concrete pavement as children, doing "dangerous" bike tricks as preteens, and driving fast as teens. We just dont want some sort of tragedy have to happen so that remove that false invincibility cloak.

PS - no one here is jealous of you having the ability of purchasing a TL. If anything, good for yoU!

Last edited by IBFStyles; 05-14-2009 at 11:29 AM.
Old 05-14-2009, 11:29 AM
it's me, Alan Rickman.

I never said that the only reason I came out of this accident was because I'm an indestructable teen...

That car is what saved my life and that's why I decided to show it on the "ACURA" forums. Coming out with elbow scratches on a rollover this severe... I think that acura at least deserved a compliment for that. And if I indeed did that in most other cars I'd have been dead.

So you're saying now that you don't have a TL you're going to drive like a smart person and not risk killing yourself.

Horde or Alliance?
Old 05-14-2009, 11:30 AM
Secret Agent

... a handful of 30+ men who are jealous of a 20 year old self-employed boy that can actually "AFFORD" his own TL decided to take this whole thing the wrong way.
Okay, if you were my kid the belt wouldn't be enough. You would be thinking the Devil himself came up here after I was done with you.

But I'll never have to actually do that. You see, my kid has more respect and dignity than you'll even dream of having. And he's only 11.
Old 05-14-2009, 11:31 AM
Advanced

I simply have better uses for money than buying a luxury car again. I also didn't get a TL again because of the fact that there's not much "Under-Hood" to be done. I'll have many more options with a sports car to have fun with it in my garage.

And I learned the instant this thing happened that it's not worth it.

And I'm alliance XD

So you're saying now that you don't have a TL you're going to drive like a smart person and not risk killing yourself.

Horde or Alliance?

Last edited by IBFStyles; 05-14-2009 at 11:34 AM.
Old 05-14-2009, 11:36 AM

Horde or Alliance?
wtf.. is that a WoW reference? I had a classmate in college, super smart.. but in his jr. year he started playing WoW religiously.. it must have been his cyber crack.. he never came to class and when he did he said he was up all night - something about looting & battling with his clan.. eff if I know.. well he didn't graduate and I only saw him sparsely after.. he did gain weight and turned super pale - FTW!
Old 05-14-2009, 11:36 AM
Secret Agent

Whoa. Whoa! Do I detect a glimmer of hope that there is some actual sensibility here? I do hope that you're not just referring to yourself as well.

Redemption is always an option for you, anytime you want to open that door. But you hold the key.......
Old 05-14-2009, 11:37 AM
Advanced

He gained weight because wow involves no movement other than your hands. And he turned pale cause he locked himself in a dark room for 12 hours a day and went to bed woke up and started over again.

It really is cyber crack.

wtf.. is that a WoW reference? I had a classmate in college, super smart.. but in his jr. year he started playing WoW religiously.. it must have been his cyber crack.. he never came to class and when he did he said he was up all night - something about looting & battling with his clan.. eff if I know.. well he didn't graduate and I only saw him sparsely after.. he did gain weight and turned super pale - FTW!
Old 05-14-2009, 11:38 AM
2005 TL (7/07-8/29/09)

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
after an accident that saved your life and it isn't worth it? You must have a death wish waiting to come true.

Nvm, i read your comment wrong. There is light at the end of the tunnel. We might have knocked some sense into you.

Last edited by HONgDA; 05-14-2009 at 11:42 AM.
Old 05-14-2009, 11:42 AM

I simply have better uses for money than buying a luxury car again. I also didn't get a TL again because of the fact that there's not much "Under-Hood" to be done. I'll have many more options with a sports car to have fun with it in my garage.

Hopefully you did learn a lesson..
it's me, Alan Rickman.

Dude you need to watch the Southpark WoW episode

It's extremely addictive.. I get in so much trouble when I play it because I get told things like "come eat your dinner".. "be there in a second" [10 minutes].. "COME EAT YOUR FUCKING DINNER" [fearful of life ending../logout]

So........... be careful with the WoW, she must be taken in moderation.
Advanced

You're misunderstanding the post
Originally Posted by HONgDA
after an accident that saved your life and it isn't worth it? You must have a death wish waiting to come true.

Quick Reply: Rolled Over My 2008 TL.